The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sisterly Slavery.

The house lay ahead of him, he had watched the girls who lived there for a long time and now he finally had the means to do what he had dreamed of for a long time. the technology he had aquired would enable him to control the girls to do his every whim. In the house lived four pretty schoolgirls, Jade with shoulder length blonde hair, her middle sister Kirsty who had brown long hair, their oldest sister Dani who at 18 was starting to develope into a pretty hot bit of stuff and finally Brodie with short hair she was low on self esteem but still had hot legs when she wore her ankle boots.

He waited waited patiently, it was Wednesday evening and he knew their parents were due at the local council meeting at 6pm, it was 5;45 and sure enough they appeared got into their car and drove of in to the distance, now the fun could begin.

He approached the door, peering through the glass he could make out Brodie laying on the sofa watching TV, her legs were stretched out onto the foot stool, nice he thought. he tried the handle gently so not to make to much noise, locked, darn he’d loose the element of suprise if he knocked but luckily he was prepared for such annoiances, he pulled out his fake gas reader card and proceeded to knock gently twice on the door.

Inside the house Brodie was started by the knock, she wasn’t expecting anyone but she climbed out of her seat and walked to the door, she noticed a strange boy but for some reason she didnt hesitate as she unlocked the door, “can i help you, my parents arent here i’m afraid” she said sheepishly “well my dear thats a shame, what time do you expect them back” he replied amazed at her trustfulness “probably about...” she was cut off sharpish as he took something from his overalls “nevermind could you pass this on to your father for me” “what is it” asked Brodie “well actually its a mind altering device and you’re about to experiance its power first hand” he pointed the tube like object at her head and fired it straight into her eyes, “Aaaaaarrrgggh” she screamed falling back into the lounge, “stop it aarrgggh” she raised her hands to block the powerful beam but it passed straight through and continued to peirce her eyes. Slowly she resisted less, her arms fell limp and drooped by her side, the beam lessened and slowly pulsed less and less until it shut down, it shot back into the tube leaving Brodies eyes shut her body limp, “can you hear me Brodie” he said hopingly “...yes...” she replied in a slow quiet voice, she stood a distance away from him, enough for him to admire her curvacious legs once more, he shuddered with excitment this girl was his, “Brodie i want you to open your eyes and proclaim your obidience to me” he ordred, she slowly opened her eyes revealing totally whited eyes no pupils, her face looked blank as she spoke " I will obey you” “good girl, from now on you will call me master, do you understand” “yes master I will comply” excellant he thought it had gone perfectly, now to take advantage...

Suddendly the door burst open behind him, he looked round sharpess and saw Jade come running in, “who are you and what have you done to Brodie” she shouted as she run to Brodie shaking her like a rag doll “Brodie” she cried “snap out of... your eyes, my...” “god?” he interupted “you’re not far wrong” he fired the beam at Jade striking straight in the eyes, she stiffened almost immedietly her bright blue eyes fading as the light changed her eyes into white pupilless circles “Jade” he asked “i am your master” “yes master” she replied with ease.

Now neigther Jade or the leggy Brodie were his favourites, Kirsty had better legs than Brodie and Dani, well Dani was just sex on legs, he wanted them now he was up for completing what he had set out to do as quickly as possible. “Jade where are your sisters” he asked the open mouthed younger sister “Kirsty is upstairs in her room and Dani is out master” “out” he thought “shit... right Brodie ring Dani and tell her she must come home immiedietly” “yes master” she walked to the phone and done as she was ordered “she is on her way master” Brodie reported back to her master. “right your next command is for both of you to go and fetch Kirsty and drag her down here... go” “yes master” they said in unison as they walked upstairs.

He waited for the screams, Kirsty would get the shock of her life when her slave sisters entered her bedroom. Sure enough the screams came, along with the thumping noise as Kirsty was dragged down the stairs, she reached the bottom still struggling with her sisters “you bastard you wont get away with this” she yelled working out the man in front of her had something to do with her sisters state of mind. “pin her down” he ordered. The girls grabbed Kirsty’s struggling body pushing her against the wall, her school skirt pulled up to her waist revealing her luscious thighs, he pointed the device at Kirsty and started the beam, as it struck Kirsty let out one more fighting shove and pushed Brodie’s head head against a shelve knocking her out cold, but he didnt notice the thrill of seeing Kirsty slump to the floor was more interesting her legs still showing “uuurrrggghhh” Kirsty let out a gentle sigh as her mouth widened she was his now as her eyes turned white her mind went blank " well Kirsty beings you’re down there you can get on your knees and and tell me what I wanna hear” she moved to here kness and spoke “I am kirsty, your slave master, I will obey...".

‘CRASH’ he felt a sharp blow over his head, it was Dani, he had forgot all about her, Kirsty’s obidience had made forget “take that” shouted Dani hitting him again with a stick “i’ll stop you...” “never” he shouted knocking the stick out of arms, her impacts with the stick was that of... well an18 year old girl!. He reached for the device pointing it at the shocked Dani “no please” she backed of obviosly knowing what had happened to her sisters, but suddenly she was saved Brodie knocking her head had brought her round and she knocked the device out of his hand “nooo” he yelped realising without it he was powerless.

Brodie grabbed Dani “c’mon we’ve gotta go, get help” “but... but Kirsty, Jade” she replied. She was right he thought “Jade fetch me the device, QUICKLY” he shouted " Kirsty stand and lock the door and keep the key” “yes master” she replied pushing past the stunned Dani and tearful Brodie.

“right” he said, device firmly back in his possesion “Brodie you shall go first, I admire your bravery but it was all for nothing, she tried to turn but it was to late the beam entered her mind and once again turned her into a slave, she stood slack jawed, white eyed and totally obiedient “what do you command master” she asked “good point, well you and Kirsty can start by removing your school dresses “yes master” they both replied.

Dani stood motionless, almost trance like already “what have you done to them” she quivered “they are my slaves Dani, like you will be” “no it cant be” she looked confused “OK I’ll prove it, Jade put your arms out in front of you” “yes master” she said as she complied “right hold Dani just in case” “yes master”.

He ordered this cos the other two sisters stripping was distracting him yet again, Brodie removed her all in one dress revealling black knickers and bra, some what suprising really but nice, Kirsty still had her aerobics suit on under her dress, she a keen gymnast he recalled, her tight lycra shorts moulded round her arse and black coloured boob tube top top stuck to her pert breasts “kirsty” he asked “yes master” she turned to face him, eyes glissening a perfect white “I want you to do a crab for me” “yes master” her armed stretched into the air reaching behind her back, her body dropped, back arcing as she completed her command " you’re sick” Dani spouted “ah, Dani i forgot all about you” he slowly raised the device “nooo” Dani struggled shoving Jade to one side she ran towards the door “you’re too late Dani” he quiped as the beam struck the back of her head penatrating through her long brown hair, she slowed then stopped, her back arched as her arms pushed back behind her back, the beam let one final pulse out as it shone bright entering Dani’s head.

She stood motionless, her face looking away from him, had it worked he thought “Dani... Dani can you hear me” he asked “... yyeess...” she said very seductivley, slowly she turned " yes master I hear you” she was facing him now, her eyes were pure white, she wore a wicked smile “what do you command of this body” she said walking slowly towards her hands pulling up her dress “I am yours to command master”... and so he did....

Wightwashed © 2002