The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

61 Days in River City

CHAPTER 12

Mr. Arksong wasn’t playing around, but he was smiling. Mr. Lounicks wasn’t playing around either, but he was also smiling. They greeted each other pleasantly enough and their handshakes were both firm without any tiny penis compensation crushing.

Mr. Lounicks sat while Mr. Arksong walked round the room with an instrument in his hands. He took his time but eventually nodded and sat opposite Mr. Lounicks.

“We know you’ve hired SureShot.”

This was a shock but Mr. Lounicks didn’t show it. His natural inclinations plus years of experience ensured that. Mr. Arksong couldn’t tell from his expression or demeanour if that hit home or not. But this was expected. He would be shocked and suspicious if he could.

“No we haven’t. I admit you have us in a bind legally, but we can still win and we don’t have to turn to an assassin in order to do so. I’m interested to know why you think so.”

Mr. Arksong smiled. It was a cruel smile with his intentions being transmitted to his opponent.

“No. We’re not doing that. We’re confident of our methods. That’s all I have to say.”

He stood to leave and added...

“I’m so sorry about your friend Mandy. She must have taken a really long time to die. Such a freak accident. You’ve known her, what, fourteen years now? Now, how’s you wife, the beautiful Carla? And your three lovely children, Stephanie, Harlean and Merriadoc? You’re still living in the same place, aren’t you? I don’t blame you. That’s a lovely home. So secluded. I envy you that.”

* * *

“Another million to SureShot? What does this mean?” asked Sonia.

“I don’t know. Another target?”

“Who? Us?”

“No. Can’t be. There’s two of us plus I’m worth more than a million.”

Sonia stopped and looked her straight in the eyes.

“Sorry. It’s just annoying. Is the equipment in her room functioning? Has the gas supply been checked? Is there any way to check he really is SureShot without detecting him in the act and using the gas and shockers?”

“Just take him the next time he comes and interrogate him. We’ll have to do it soon because he’s running out of time. What’s he waiting for?”

“He must be waiting for a specific date. Any dates coming up that might be relevant.”

Sonia didn’t have to think. “Her birthday’s soon. Could it be that? It would be ideal for me.”

“Sending a message you mean? Yeah, could be. Who’s the message to?”

“The Franchise and Three Fingers. They’re in disarray right now because of what Betsy’s done to them in China. They’ve lost their whole Chinese operation and their leader there, that robot, Unit 16. Betsy and the others did a good job. Have you heard any news of her yet?”

“No. I checked in yesterday and they haven’t heard back either. Franz got back safely along with the rest of our team. But Betsy and her lot had to separate. The Chinese are good. Only Betsy’s missing now. The Wyrd don’t seem too worried though, so they’re confident of her abilities or they know stuff we don’t. Either way, I’m not worrying about her just yet. And she has a clone ready as well. I wonder how old she really is? She can’t be that old, she still behaves like a child sometimes. And speaking of Betsy, don’t tell her she did a good job in China. Her head’s big enough already.”

“Was Faeryfaye there?”

“No. She’s more the backroom type. Last year was an exception.”

Sonia nodded. “I’d like to see her again. I think she can help me along.”

“You’re probably right there. But you’ll have to ask her when you see her again. Anyway, what’re we going to do now?”

Sonia had decided. “We’ll have to take SureShot the next time he shows. Interrogate him. Do you think that’ll work?”

“The interrogation won’t. But keeping him confined through Alicia’s birthday may be a useful move. Do we kill him or let him go afterwards?”

“We can’t kill him for no reason. But he’ll see us and come after us later. We’ll have to disguise ourselves.”

Vicky pulled a face. SureShot had a reputation she took seriously. And against him she needed the ability to change faces fast but that was impossible for her. It took her far too long to change her face if SureShot was after her and Sonia couldn’t change her face at all, so any disguises that worked would have to be full on. They’d have to survive an expert with a close up look at them. The word, ‘impossible’, was at the forefront of her mind.

Sonia understood Vicky’s concern. “We could just continue as Pinnacle and Shield Maiden.”

“Yes but…?”

“But what?”

“His rep. If we’re going to be face to face I want something better. Something more like what a hero should be.”

“Full face covering?”

“At least.”

“Why?

“Remember his abilities. If he gets away and wants us he’ll have seen us close up. Yes I know he’s blind but he must use some other ability to target. In fact I don’t want him to know anything about us. Not even that we exist.”

“That’s going to be difficult.”

They thought for a while until Vicky said tentatively, “Do you think Mistress Jenna would lend us Divine and Pinnacle?”

“No. Not now. She’s done what we suggested and they’re back in circulation with no memory of what happened. They’ll act to defend her though, just like we said. There’s no way she’ll turn that around now. She likes the idea. What about you just getting into his head and taking him that way?”

“I can’t do that without time. Plus his abilities make me being able to do that a guess at best.”

“Then we take what we want from him and then kill him. I can’t see any other way. It’s not as if he’ll be missed.”

“Well, some will miss him, but I don’t care about them. You’re right. I don’t like killing in cold blood, but there’s no other way if we want to enjoy the rest of our lives.”

“Okay. Decided.” Sonia saw how that decision affected Vicky and decided to lighten the mood. “Anyway, what was wrong about being another two super heroes? They’re usually on our side.”

Vicky laughed at that. “You mean get ourselves some more stupid skintight costumes and prance around like heroes? I can’t do that. They’d laugh even more at me.”

“What?”

“Long story. They’ve got some pics of me in silly outfits. This’ll just remind them of that and add to it.”

“What’s silly about being a super hero?”

“Nothing,” Vicky quickly said. “Some of my best friends are super heroes.”

“What’s wrong with super heroes?” Sonia didn’t get the joke.

“Nothing per se, but, deep down, they’re all narcissists aren’t they?”

“Well, some are, but all of them?”

“OK, most of them. They have all these powers and abilities and all they do is fight villains one on one? Surely the authorities are better equipped to do that. Why don’t they actively help the authorities? Join the force and use their powers and abilities that way. That legal way. You know what happens when vigilantes start vigilanting. They vigilant their way into a jail sentence, if they’re caught. But a lot of times the cops give them a free pass, even when they kill someone accidentally.”

“They’re a fact of life here, Vicky. We have to deal with them. Perhaps we can dress up as some of them after we finish here and do something to embarrass them? That’ll confuse everybody and give us more opportunities to get away without anyone knowing we were here.”

“Do you trust Heroin and Rectum?”

“Oh yes. They exist on the edges of the super heroes’ bubble here and they know it. They’re not snitches.”

* * *

Dr. Euphorbus Stangassinger was ecstatic at the results Chenggong was achieving.

“Four, Chenggong. You have managed to reach four of them so far. Four plus Valery. That’s an amazing achievement. Your method is so simple as well. I am chagrined I did not even think of this.”

“Please don’t think that, sir. I just lucked onto the method and went from there. As you say, anyone could’ve worked it out. I was simply the first, or the first who had the opportunity to do something about it. And Valery’s an exception. She would’ve regained her personality naturally on her own given enough time.”

Dr. Stangassinger’s stilted English accent became less understandable when his emotions were activated. “But it vas you Chenggong. I vill ensure you receive all the merit from your vork. Do not vorry about that.”

Chenggong gave an embarrassed smile. “Thank you, sir. But don’t forget, I have only activated their primal brains. Your team still have all the real work to do. Do you have an estimate for the time you’ll need to get them properly back?”

“A couple of years, Chenggong. They haff been controlled for many years now, and now they vill haff to endure another two years of torture.”

“Not torture, sir. Therapy.”

Dr. Stangassinger didn’t argue the case. His therapy was the best there was and, technically, it really was therapy, but he still thought of it as torture, or a necessary torture. He wanted a better method.

“Will you join my team Mr. Tsi?” he asked formally, his accent back under better control.

Chenggong was taken aback and stammered. “I’m sorry sir. That’s a most generous offer but I have to refuse. I have commitments back home I can’t refuse.”

Dr. Stangassinger nodded. “Well, the offer will be open to you if your circumstances change?”

* * *

The alert came just as they had anticipated, early in the morning, before Ms. Hanson left for the courtroom. They quickly dressed in their outfits after activating the sleepy gas in the apartment and raced to April’s room to stares and consternation from the various guests of the place who were either in the process of entering or egressing.

Vicky used her key to enter without a fuss and found SureShot awake and active. Active with April. The gas hadn’t worked but no matter as they both took SureShot without much trouble.

“The basement?” said Pinnacle/Sonia.

Shield Maiden/Vicky grinned her evil grin. “Of course,” she answered happily. She resolved to discover what had happened to the gas later. Things were moving too fast for that now. She belatedly sprayed the room with VMace.

April partially recovered from her shock. She screamed and shook. Vicky/Shield Maiden grabbed her hair and yanked her face close to hers. “Shut the fuck up or you’ll join him.” April stifled her cries and lay face down on the bed, gently sobbing.

Shield Maiden helped drag SureShot out of the room.

Once they were safely out, April stopped sobbing, rose, made the bed and her face, then went calmly back to work. She knew that little scenario was to protect her, to make SureShot think she wasn’t in on it, but she didn’t care about that. Mistress Jenna cared though and April really and truly cared about what Mistress Jenna cared about. But all that was over now and she had a quota to fulfil.

SureShot started struggling once he was out in the corridor and Shield Maiden kicked him in the balls, making him retch but stopping his struggling at the same time.

One of the men entering or leaving the building stopped and started recording the scene. Pinnacle ran up to him and kicked out, knocking him onto his back. She stomped onto his stomach causing him to curl up foetally. His phone was destroyed by her boot. The other men in the corridor stepped back and let the trio past without hindrance. Mistress Jenna’s soldiers there weren’t interested and did nothing.

Once the corridor cleared, two men came up to the aid of the fallen one. They helped him to his feet and stayed with him until he was as back to normal as it was possible to be.

“Why’d you try to record that?” one said.

“I just didn’t think,” he replied. “I always record anything out of the ordinary and put it online.”

“Not here dummy,” said the second. “If they hadn’t destroyed your cell, I would’ve.”

“Yeah,” agreed the third. “Me too.”

“The victim stared at them in fear. He was an open and honest single man and didn’t understand some people might want to do things without others knowing about it. Especially their wives. He smiled, but said nothing. His two saviours left and he stood there until a soldier came and escorted him gently, but firmly, out of the building. His arm was bruised the next day, which went nicely with the massive bruise on his belly.

* * *

“What do you think?” asked Pinnacle/Sonia with a giggle within SureShot’s hearing. He was standing there naked, his hands fastened to ropes dangling down from the ceiling and his ankles tied to floor rings. Shield Maiden/Vicky was spraying the room.

“Easy,” was the sultry answer. “We’re going to have fun. I like to hear them scream.” She grinned and gently bit her lower lip while staring at him.

“I meant his arm. His artificial arm. He doesn’t have one.” Her giggling was all around her speech now. SureShot realised with apprehension she was getting off on this.

“So? He’s regrown it. He’s regrown pain in his arm as well. That’s handy. He’ll tell us all about it to stop the pain. ” Shield Maiden/Vicky’s eyes glittered at the exciting action ahead.

SureShot squirmed in his restraints and tried to speak, to tell them something, but no sound came out. He had made so many loud complaints during his journey here, Shield Maiden/Vicky had hit him lightly three times in his throat area. These light blows didn’t hurt and he was surprised at that, but he lost his voice after them. He was obviously trying to tell them something but no sound came out. None at all.

Shield Maiden/Vicky took the lead.

“Here’s what’s goin’ to happen, friend,” she said while stroking his body. Her voice was low and intimate. “I’m goin’ to ask you questions and you’re goin’ to answer them. Easy. But, sometimes, I’ve had trouble with bad peoples who try to not answer. So I’ll just show you what happens to bad peoples who don’t answer.”

She hit him lightly four times on various diverse parts of his anatomy and he screamed, or tried to. The air hissing out of his mouth made sound and his body, now trying to contract into the foetal position, indicated how much pain he was in. His wrists and ankles were now blood coated through his own unconscious efforts to move to foetal without regard for his restraints. His eyes bulged. It looked as though they were about to pop out of his sockets. He shook violently and sweat poured out of each square millimetre of his skin.

Shield Maiden/Vicky hit him gently again, this time only three light blows, actually, more like a gentle press and a twist than a blow. His agony went away and he slumped, almost unconscious, breathing heavily.

“Now you know what’s what, I’ll remind you. This is not pain. Remember this. This is pain.” She hit him quickly and gently in the same four spots and the difference was immediate agony.

She tapped him three times again and he relaxed so much he could have been relaxing into mind control.

“Now you know that,” Shield Maiden went on, you know what’ll happen if you lie. Who were you trying to hit?”

SureShot tried to answer but no noise except the hiss of air came from his mouth. So, she hit him in the four spots. Again he tried to contract against his bonds and tried to scream. No sound came out. She hit him again in the three release places.

“That’s not nice. I ask you a simple question and you refuse to answer. I’ll ask again…”

“Perhaps you should let him be able to speak again first,” giggled Pinnacle/Sonia. “Maybe that’ll help.”

Shield Maiden/Vicky stopped and thought. “Ooh yes,” she giggled herself. “I made a mistake there.” She stroked his cheek. He tried to jerk back away from her touch.

“Sorry SureShot. I’ll try and get it right this time.”

SureShot visibly shook at the realisation it was going to happen again. She released his throat and the words came tumbling out in a torrent so fast they couldn’t understand anything at all. They were recording it though for future reference.

Eventually they understood he was claiming not to be SureShot but was employed by him to go to that room with the bags and use the room and the woman.

Shield Maiden read ‘truth’ in his mind.

“Oh shit, he’s a decoy,” she said, her soft, bimbo like voice and word choice forgotten. They both turned to race out when the door was kicked in and they were facing Pinnacle and Divine. The real ones.