The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

61 Days in River City

CHAPTER 14

They all raced the short distance to the noise, which was from a store in uproar. Racing in they found a scene of carnage, bodies strewn all over the place and people curled up cowering wherever they found themselves. A handgun was on the floor by the counter. The screaming came from deep in the back of the store, They each raced up different aisles. Shield Maiden/Vicky was first and she just opened the door and dived through, followed by Sonia/Pinnacle then Chenggong.

Viking was in the process of raping a woman and was sticking his impressive cock deep inside her. She was screaming. He was standing and held her by her hips as if she was no weight at all.

Vicky charged and drop kicked him in the back. He seemed to notice her at the last minute and moved just in time to prevent it from breaking his spine. He was as fast as a whip, turning and punching Shield Maiden/Vicky across her jaw. She twisted at the last instant and managed to move with the blow making it far less effective. But she still went down and didn’t move. His victim was dropped and ignored.

Chenggong moved in but before he could get close he just collapsed.

Pinnacly/Sonia was the only one left after only a second or two. Dodging one of his blows she gathered up Vicky’s shield and sword then faced him in a crouched position with her arse hanging out of her ripped costume.

She had had only basic lessons in fighting with such weapons, but she remembered them and tried to assess him.

Very tall and muscular. He had already shown why he was not to be underestimated. There was a big grin plastered all over his face, easily visible through his thick, yellow, unkempt moustache and beard. His teeth matched his hair. His smell was unmistakable. Sonia saw him twist his right arm behind his back and there was an axe in his hand. An axe that wasn’t there before.

He eyed her carefully. Sonia didn’t like that look in his eyes as he assessed her. It was obvious what would happen to her if she lost this. And after seeing what he had done in the store, she didn’t fancy Vicky’s and Chenggong’ chances either if they were still unconscious at the end of it.

And what had he done to Chenggong? They weren’t even close when he went down. Whatever it was it didn’t affect her and she would make the most of that.

“What’s happening here?” said a voice from behind her. Sonia jerked sideways, not falling for that old trick. Now she could see the voice owner. It was Omega Girl, who was walking towards Viking. He eyed this new target with approval and attacked. He was wickedly fast and his axe swung at her head at a blinding speed. She ducked but the axe changed direction and followed her head and walloped her across the side of her head with the flat of the blade. Omega Girl went down cold.

Meanwhile Sonia was slapping Vicky’s face none too gently. Chenggong had risen and was assessing the situation. Once conscious, Vicky quickly rose and faced their adversary just in time to see Viking lift Omega Girl by grabbing just above her knees and lifting.

Vicky and Sonia saw him falter for the first time. He had grabbed her costume and tried to rip it off, but it wouldn’t budge. It seemed to be rip proof and he couldn’t get a proper hold to pit his full strength against it. He never seemed to consider abandoning his quest and simply getting another female.

Vicky glanced at Chenggong who nodded at the axe Viking had dropped. With a hand signal to Sonia they both attacked him, Sonia in the lead using the sword still in her hand to attack his upper back while Vicky tried for an incapacitating kick to his knees.

His reflexes saved him again and he twisted away from the dual attack. But before he could counter Chenggong smote him with a mighty blow to his head with the flat side of his own axe and he went down and stayed down.

The three stared at their victory and Chenggong collapsed unconscious again.

“Got you this time,” came from behind them. Sonia and Vicky turned to see Pinnacle and Divine staring at the scene from the door.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” muttered a panting Shield Maiden/Vicky. “You’re supposed to be incapacitated.”

“We heal fast,” was Pinnacle’s smug reply.

Pinnacle/Sonia recovered from the shock more quickly and immediately went on the verbal attack. “What did you do to him?” she indicated Chenggong, still unconscious. “He was trying to help.”

Pinnacle was incensed and took a step forward. “We did nothing to him.” She took another step but carefully as Omega Girl was starting to come round and it would be useful to have her help. Pinnacle/Sonia picked up Viking’s axe.

“Be careful cock sucker,” she said. “Watch this before you commit yourself.”

She backed up towards Omega Girl, spun and gave her a mighty blow across her head with the flat of the axe. Omega Girl regained unconsciousness.

Sonia/Pinnacle swung back to face their foes.

“This axe works against the likes of you.”

She smiled her cruelest smile. She’d practised it a lot and she knew it was effective.

“I haven’t tried it properly against Omega Girl here but I’m wanting to see if it’ll slice through those costumes of yours. Want to try?”

Divine held Pinnacle back while Shield Maiden/Vicky took something from a pouch and brought it up to her nose then sprayed the area with something. Divine started to talk calmly and released her pheromones.

She couldn’t exactly remember what happened last time but she knew she was defeated by a sneak attack on her back, which meant her powers were still effective. And she didn’t hesitate to use them and keep Pinnacle back to cover her back.

“Now lets not be hasty here. You’ve obviously saved these people from him and from what we’ve seen and heard in the store, he’s vicious.”

Her voice had lowered slightly because she saw the fake two stop and look at her.

Divine smiled at them.

“Come on and think about this. It’s obvious we’re all on the same side here. We know you took down that robbery a few weeks ago and you took him down as well.” She nodded slowly towards the unconscious Viking, but they remained fixated on her foes. She increased the output a notch and continued talking her sweet nothings to their receptive brains until she determined it was time.

“We’ll all discuss this in a more civilised manner. Come and kneel before me.”

She watched with approval as her two victims stumbled towards her but was shocked when Pinnacle was first to kneel before her. She wasn’t expecting that, but, maybe she could use this to her advantage?

Looking back to her victims, they were close enough to kneel now but she wasn’t expecting the kick to her stomach from Shield Maiden/Vicky which doubled her over and the roundhouse blow from Pinnacle/Sonia that connected her head with the flat of the magick axe. She dropped unconscious.

“What’re we going to do now?”

Pinnacle heard this as she struggled to rid her brain of the treacle it was embedded in. Her Goddess had been defeated and now it was up to her to avenge and protect her.

“And what’s the matter with Chenggong? That’s twice he’s just fallen unconscious. At least he’s coming to again.”

Pinnacle couldn’t, for the life of her, work out what that meant. She shook her head slowly, trying to clear it.

“What’s happening to you? Why’re you keep collapsing?”

“It’s because of her.” He nodded towards Omega Girl. “We can feel each other so I’ve arranged it so I automatically fall unconscious whenever she’s in range. Having her know I’m here is the last thing anyone wants. Now there’s the other one as well. I half suspected Divine could do the same and she can. I’ll be fine if they’re both unconscious or far away.”

Pinnacle’s brain unlocked itself enough for her to actually see and understand what happened next. A Chinese man took that axe, walked over to Omega Girl, who was showing signs of recovery, lifted her head by her hair and whacked her in her head with the flat of the axe. Pinnacle was amazed he could do that and started deep breathing to get herself together again.

“I know I said they should be killed, but I’ve had a text saying they shouldn’t. He’s taking the long term approach and wants them alive next year for something or other. It’s from someone I can’t ignore, so I’ll just keep them unconscious. I don’t think the axe will do them any permanent damage, but if he expects me to check on that he can go fuck himself.”

Pinnacle was as good as she’d ever get given the circumstances. She launched herself at her nearest enemy who happened to be the Chinese man who collapsed under her onslaught. The other two pulled her off and Chenggong rose, panting.

Shield Maiden/Vicky and Pinnacle/Sonia each held Pinnacle in an armlock and each had one arm free.

Shield Maiden/Vicky’s voice became sultry and sexy. “I don’t think we should kill this one.”

Her free arm was circling Pinnacle’s nipple. She was also ‘persuading’ Pinnacle’s brain to focus on these sensations. It wasn’t pheromones but it served the same purpose. Pinnacle wasn’t served properly by her brain being very susceptible to this type of approach.

“She’ll make a lovely pet for us all, won’t she?”

Chenggong raised his eyebrows at this display but quickly caught on.

Pinnacle/Sonia immediately lapsed into her prepared role and giggled.

“Yes she would, honey. For you but not me. I want cock, just like her, but I’m sure you can change her mind.”

Pinnacle became alarmed at this supposition she preferred cock and immediately clamped down on that delicious feeling that was permeating round her body.

She struggled and twisted automatically causing both her captors to use both arms to hold her but that was an automatic distraction ploy. As she twisted she raised her foot and scraped it down Shield Maiden/Vicky’s shin causing her to scream and loosen her grip before clamping down on the pain.

Pinnacle was expecting this and quickly freed her arm while twisting to cause fake Pinnacle to focus on keeping her hold. Pinnacle used her free arm to punch fake Pinnacle in her kidney, a blow fake Pinnacle barely avoided.

But now Pinnacle was free and mad as hell. She knew what had happened but couldn’t process it. That would wait. She had these three villains to deal with. She charged at Shield Maiden/Vicky but never got there as she was thrown against a wall and dropped unconscious.

The three left were no match for Viking’s speed and strength, especially as he saw where they all were this time. They all joined Pinnacle in unconsciousness. He retrieved his axe and looked around his new toystore. His lust filled eyes fell on Divine and he began again to try to remove the costume. This time there was thought there.

He tried every which way to pull off or split the costume but nothing worked. Throwing her to the ground in frustration he stared at her, threw back his arms, raised his head and howled a howl that encompassed all the frustration and unrequited lust he was feeling.

Looking back down he saw she was now naked. Smiling the lusty smile of answered prayers, he picked her up by her hips, uncovered his erect cock and proceeded to insert it. Divine hung by her hips swinging loosely like a large flaccid penis swinging in the cool breeze.

His cock was forced in and banged up against the end of her tunnel. Pulling back he commenced the ancient rhythm. In and out, in and out, it was as good as Valhalla. Nothing could stop him, he knew that. He ignored everything, including the air shimmering above the scene, until Venus manifested herself above the carnality.

Even that didn’t attract his attention nor did the door being smashed in. The scream did though. It pierced his consciousness like a knife, forcing him to drop Divine and turn to the new sound.

Shield Maiden leapt onto Viking and they rolled backwards fighting. The force of the attack was so great they both fell through the rear door and ended up in the alley outside.

Venus surveyed the scene before her before staring at Divine, healing her. Then she looked around slowly and her gaze fixed on Chenggong who groaned and looked up through pain.

He automatically negated the pain and verified he was still basically in one piece. Staring at the Goddess he groaned again. He looked for the axe but it was nowhere to be seen and he was tempted to ask her to wait while he checked his pockets, but her countenance suggested that was not a good idea.

Chenggong rose into the air and started to feel the pain. He tried to negate it again but couldn’t. He stared at her while the pain increased throughout his body. It felt as if he was on fire and it was getting hotter and hotter. There was nothing he could do, his brain couldn’t think of anything to try or do or say. He accepted his fate and screamed.

All the while the screams and grunts and animalistic noises from outside increased dramatically until it was obvious to all who could hear they were rutting. The noises reached a crescendo and suddenly stopped. The wall behind Chenggong fell in and a chariot entered pulled by a massive boar. The woman in the chariot steered the boar towards the Goddess Venus and they both disappeared when they made contact. Chenggong fell to the ground shaking.

He was still shaking when his friends attended to him. Shield Maiden/Vicky eventually started slapping him around his face.

“Wake up,” she cried. “We don’t have much time. I don’t know what happened but we’ll make the most of it.”

Chenggong struggled to his feet but had to sit down again.

“Freya happened, that’s what. Those two vikings were her physical manifestation here. It must’ve been arranged for some reason.”

“Whaddya doin?”

Pinnacle/Sonia turned and faced the soldier.

“What’s it to you?”

“This place is protected. Get out.”

Pinnacle/Sonia looked around and decided to obey.

“Let’s get out of here,” she said to Shield Maiden/Vicky, who nodded.

“What about them?” Shield Maiden/Vicky indicated Omega Girl, Pinnacle and Divine, still unconscious.

“Leave’em,” replied the soldier. “They’re for Mistress Jenna to decide. She’ll say what to do with them. You three go now.”

He placed his hand in his pocket and left it there. The implication was obvious. Shield Maiden/Vicky restrained herself and helped Pinnacle/Sonia carry Chenggong out into the alley where the two Goddesses had gone.

The only outrageous thing they found in the alley was the smell, the normal Viking smell was now second to their sex smell. Chenggong recovered himself after a few minutes and started walking with them after a minute more.

“You’ve put on weight,” complained Vicky when he was standing again.

“That’s not a nice thing to say,” was the response. Everything was back to normal until, that is, Chenggong’s phone sounded. His ringtone started out mournful and progressed to disturbing very quickly.

“What the fuck’s that? Stop it NOW!” ordered Vicky desperately, her hands over her ears Sonia was panting but no sound came from her.

Chenggong quickly accepted the text.

* * *

Well done petal. That went well. Everything’s set now. All you have to do is get out of there. And, of course, make sure Mistress Jenna doesn’t harm the heroes any more. They’re wanted for a little job next year and we need them whole for that.

* * *

“Wha’d’ye mean ‘that went well,” Chenggong screamed to the skies. “D’ye know how much pain I was in. I’m delicate. She could’ve killed me.”

“Delicate?” This from Vicky and Sonia in unison.

Chenggong’s phone chimed and was immediately answered.

* * *

That wasn’t a problem. That axe was the problem. Omega Girl has a tendency to alter magic to something random. It’s not certain though and didn’t happen this time.

* * *

“Wha’d’ye mean not certain? You mean you were guessing? That’s it. I’m off.” Chenggong switched the phone off with determination.

Chenggong’s phone turned mournful again and he quickly accepted the text.

* * *

Just make sure Mistress Jenna knows what not to do.

* * *

“Okay, okay,” muttered Chenggong and walked on.

“What’s that all about?” asked Sonia.

Chenggong looked at her.

“You’ve changed. Well done.” He walked on faster now.

“That doesn’t answer my question,” Sonia complained. Vicky shrugged at her. She was used to this.

“Now, who the fuck is Mistress Jenna?” Chenggong asked.

Vicky told him.

“I need to talk to her.”

“I thought we had to get away?” Vicky answered reasonably.

“Yes. That as well. So we’d better be fast.”

Sonia came up with the answer. “Just tell one of the whores. They all have perfect memories and she’ll be sure to tell her. She’ll be programmed for that.”

They walked to Soth street with Betsy singing a song quietly.

* * *

‘Oh my girl you’re so young and pretty,

And one thing I know is true,

You’ll be dead before your time is due…’

* * *

“Can’t you be cheerful for once? We’re getting out. I don’t want any dark songs now. Or ever. Dark songs are disgusting and should be banned.” Vicky was exasperated.

Sonia was anxious. “What about Alicia? I’m staying to kill her.”

“All sorted,” answered Chenggong. “Nothing more we can do now except get caught if we stay.”

Sonia didn’t like this and was in two minds to abandon them.

“Trust him,” said Vicky quietly.

Chenggong was too far ahead to hear that. Vicky looked her in her eyes and nodded. Sonia eventually nodded back. By the time they caught up with Chenggong, he was escorting a whore into an alley with the lure of a hundred dollar bill. They followed.

“You want this?” he said.

The whore nodded.

“Well, it’s yours if you do a job for me.”

“I’m not doing’ no jobs for you but I’ll suck your cock for it. It’ll be the best you ever had.”

Chenggong smiled and checked out her mind. It was tightly controlled and he couldn’t do anything with it without the time he didn’t have, so he relied on Vicky’s assessment.

“This won’t take any time. All you have to do is take a message to Mistress Jenna after work. That’s what I want and you’ll do it.”

Chenggong was amazed. The note just disappeared from his hand. He didn’t see or feel anything. He didn’t see where she put it either.

“What?”

“Tell her the heroes are not to be changed for the next eighteen months. They’ll be wanted whole then. If she does change them she’ll find things going bad fast. Vicky and Sonia agree with this.”

“No,” interrupted Sonia quickly. “The heroes aren’t to be changed any more. That’s important.”

Chenggong instantly agreed. “The heroes are not to be changed any more,” he instructed. He managed to push the threat in the message deep into her brain. This threat was accepted because it didn’t compromise her relationship with Mistress Jenna, so she nodded and wandered back to her beat.

Chenggong nodded and turned to the others.

“We’ve really got to get out of here now,” he said.

Vicky agreed and Sonia followed her lead. They left.

“What happened in China? Anything we need to know?”

“No. Everything went well. The Ding empire’s gone along with that robot of yours.” He was looking at Sonia.

“RobotUnit16?” Sonia queried. “That’s nothing to do with me now.”

Chenggong smiled.

“Sorry. I was just teasing. Yes, it’s dead along with all its works. It was all set to take over the world. Did you know that?”

“Stop exaggerating.”

“I wish I was. That fucking thing had ambitions to go offworld as well.”

“It’s like in a story now.”

Chenggong looked at Vicky. “What d’you mean?”

“Well, the world is saved and we’re walking off into the sunset.” She looked around her. “Well the metaphorical sunset anyway.”

“Don’t get too complacent. Word is there’s goin’ to be a major fuckup soon.”

“What? When?”

“About a year or so apparently. Don’t know owt else right now.”

“Who’s doing this?”

“Dunno. But this has all happened once the Americans became involved. They’re either causing it or attracting it.”

Sonia didn’t like the way this conversation was going.

“Americans are fine. It’s just River City. You can’t blame Americans for this… whatever it is.”

Chenggong didn’t even look at them but he knew Vicky had moved closer to Sonia and would back her up. He decided to say no more about it.