The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slave-Maker

“Isn’t it just raunchy?” she asked him with a squeal of delight.

James looked over the box Stephanie had just handed him. It was a lava lamp. To be honest, it didn’t look all that raunchy. The lamp’s base had a silhouette of a naked woman bowing down on her knees, sticking her ass up in the air, but otherwise it was just a normal-looking lava lamp.

Slave-Maker, it said on the box. Will turn you into the obedient slut he desires.

Stephanie had just come home from shopping for her friend’s bachelorette party, which she had been tasked with organizing. And now James, her roommate, was being shown all the penis cookie trays, penis pens, and, well, penis everything that she had bought. He feigned a slight interest has he kept blasting away at aliens on his TV screen.

“Looks great,” he lied. “You should get one for yourself.”

Stephanie laughed.

“Well, actually,” she said. “I’ve always wanted a lava lamp, and they won’t have much use for this after the party, so I might just hold on to it afterwards.”

“Uh-huh, ‘might...’”

“Okay, probably,” she giggled. “I haven’t counted my chickens yet!”

The party was a great success. Brittany, the bride to be, had had a blast all the way up to the point where she passed out on the kitchen floor. The other girls helped drag her onto Stephanie’s couch before soon meeting the same fate. Stephanie, having played the role of the host, had had less to drink, and eventually found herself alone. She decided to call it a night, and started turning off the lights one by one.

The room glowed red from the lava lamp resting on the counter, its placement a mere afterthought. Now that it was the only light on in the darkness, she could see just how deep that redness was that emanated from it.

This is how it should be displayed, thought Stephanie. It should be the only light in the room. That way it’s beauty is maximized.

Stephanie stood before the Slave-Maker, paused, staring at it. There was a faint pulsing to the light, growing brighter and the dimmer. It was subtle, which is probably why she hadn’t noticed it before, she reasoned.

This really deserves to be placed in a more prominent spot, Stephanie thought. It deserves to be on a pedestal.

As such, Stephanie took the lamp in her hands to move it to her bedroom. She picked it up not by it’s base, but by the glass, which sent a wave of heat through her body. If it wasn’t for the fact that Stephanie was quite inebriated, she might have found it odd that suddenly she had become quite dizzy.

With the lamp set up in her room, she climbed into bed and decided to watch it as she drifted off to sleep. Her consciousness certainly did leave her, but what happened next was that her hands moved down between her legs and she began playing with herself. Her eyes remained locked onto the Slave-Maker, and she stared at it all night long, masturbating. As dawn crept fresh sunlight into her room, the lamp glowed ever brighter to block it out.

It ceased only when there was a knock on her door many hours later. Groggy, Stephanie went back out to say good-bye to guests who had stirred from their drunken stupor, promising to see them all at the wedding.

After the wedding was over Stephanie felt very relieved. It hadn’t even been her wedding, but still a burden had been lifted. Even just having to wear more formal clothes had been a chore. Worse yet, she had been dressing up for her friend, a woman.

Women should dress up for the pleasure of men, Stephanie thought.

But now she could put all that behind her, and despite not planning on it initially, Stephanie decided to take some time for herself. She had already skipped some classes and requested a lighter schedule at work to help plan for the wedding, but now Stephanie decided some Me-Time was in order. And so she lounged about the apartment, often in a daze, often locked up in her room. It was a good thing too, Stephanie realized, because lately she had become so inexplicably horny.

One afternoon, after having emerged from her masturbation chamber sweaty and unsatisfied, she meandered into the kitchen and realized just how hungry she was. Despite the intensity of her arousal as of late, Stephanie had been finding it more and more difficult to actually climax. This didn’t surprise her, though.

I don’t really deserve to cum, she knew, after all. Yet.

There was nothing all that wholesome in the fridge, just barely enough to make a sandwich. She glanced over at James, who was on the couch playing video games, as always. It was his way of relaxing at the end of the day.

A man should relax by cumming into his slut, Stephanie mused. It was too bad James didn’t have a slut to cum into.

I could be his slut. He is the man of the house after all. I am a slut for the man of the house.

Stephanie brushed those thoughts aside as she realized just how poorly she had been treating James.

It’s my duty to cook and clean for the Man of the house.

“There’s nothing here to cook...” Stephanie mumbled under her breath.

“What was that?” James called from across the way.

It’s my womanly duty to serve my Man his food.

“Do you want to order some pizza? My treat!” she called back.

“Sure. Get one with everything but pineapple, would you?”

I obey when commanded by my Man.

“You got it!”

After that night Stephanie tried to make sure such an embarrassment wouldn’t happen again. She started going grocery shopping and kept the fridge stocked. She bought some cook books and spent much of her time trying out one recipe after another. At first, she was no good, and she refused to let James try anything as she threw away her meals and insisted she order something from a restaurant.

“Oh come on, it can’t be that bad,” said James, mostly trying to be nice and boost her self esteem.

“You deserve only the best,” Stephanie had retorted.

“At least let me help you clean up,” James offered.

The kitchen was a mess, as always.

“No!” It shocked even Stephanie how strongly she declined. “It’s my womanly duty to clean the house. You just run along and play your video games. I’ll take care of all of this.”

“What are you, some 50’s housewife or something?” Jame asked.

“Don’t be silly,” said Stephanie. “Those women were such prudes!”

After that, a new obsession gripped Stephanie. She made sure the entire apartment was spotless.

Despite her money starting to drain from her bank account, Stephanie soon decided that she was unsatisfied with her wardrobe. Quite frankly, it was all just too formal. There was nothing sexy to wear. After all, Stephanie knew that she should dress for the pleasure of men. That meant showing off her body. That meant dressing like a slut.

I am a slut for my Man.

She tried to go out shopping, but except for a couple of finds at a lingerie store and a sex shop, there just wasn’t anything suitable for her tastes, and even those items she had picked up were pretty casual. There was an itch in the back of her mind that she just couldn’t get at. She needed guidance.

Back at home, Stephanie decided to look online to see if she couldn’t find anything she liked. By the glow of the lamp, she began to go deeper and deeper into the darkest fetish websites of the internet. Soon there was no difference in her mind between sex toys and clothes.

I am a slut.

I dress like a slut.

I dress for sex.

8-inch platform heels were something Stephanie had always wanted. Why didn’t she already have any?

Heels like these would show off my stocking-clad legs and ass.

I want to show off my body.

She added a bunch of micro-skirts to her cart.

A slut like me wears skirts to be easily accessible for my Man.

I want to show off my exposed cunt when I bend over.

There were some harnesses that looked super sexy that she just had to have.

I like to be bound.

Her pussy twitched when she came across some latex catsuits and she almost came at the idea of having them tightly encasing her body.

She came across some collars and looked over at the lamp. It pulsed brightly with approval.

I should be collared like a slave.

She clicked “Add to Cart.”

It was soon after that that James walked in to find Stephanie tidying up his bedroom. While she had certainly taken it upon herself to clean the rest of the apartment, this was new territory for her. However, this was not at the forefront of James’s thoughts when he saw her, for Stephanie was dressed in a sexy french maid costume. James did a double take to make sure it wasn’t a regular old french maid outfit, but sure enough the outfit had been quite sexualized. The skirt was short, ending a whole foot above her knee, and her cleavage was maximized to the point where it looked like her tits were about the pop out any second. It was tightly fit too, clasping every curve of her body anywhere that poofy frills didn’t contrast her figure.

“Welcome home, sir!” she was beaming up at him.

I must call my Man by a title fitting of his superiority over me.

“Uh, what are you doing?” James asked, stunned.

It is a woman’s duty to look after and clean the household.

“Cleaning, sir” she answered nonchalantly.

“Yeah, I can see that, but what are you wearing?”

“Oh! Just my uniform. Do you like it, sir?” She did a curtsy for him.

James was sure that she was pulling a joke on him.

“This is because I called you a 50’s housewife the other night, isn’t it?” He asked.

“No, sir,” she said, not breaking her smile. “I just thought I’d dress the part while I perform my womanly duties, is all.”

“Okay, well then make sure to bend over real low in front me while you clean so that I can watch your skirt ride up and stare at your ass then,” James said sarcastically.

“Of course, sir!”

Stephanie walked up right in front of him, turned around, and bent right over to pick up a discarded sock on the floor in front of him. Her skirt came up and revealed everything. She wasn’t wearing any panties and her pussy was swollen. She was clearly in heat. Sock in hand, she stayed like that, making sure he got a good view.

My body is for the pleasure of men.

I love showing off my body to men.

I love acting like a slut.

“Oh, wow,” James said, not exactly sure what to do. He walked away feeling awkward. Stephanie wished that he had reached out and give her ass cheeks a squeeze.

A man does what he wants. At least I gave him the opportunity.

Stephanie served him dinner that night. By now her cooking for them was a regular thing, but this time she just stood by and watched him while he ate. Whenever James’s glass was empty she would fill it back up. He felt extremely uncomfortable, but he figured he’d let her have her fun with him that night. She cleaned the dishes after James was finished. He was too embarrassed to play video games that night so he just went straight to bed.

The problem was that she kept doing this day after day. Stephanie didn’t let up on her sexy maid act. Whenever she was about to clean, she’d put on her costume. Whenever she was in view of James, she’d put on a show for him while she cleaned. When she was done, she’d change into some other obscene outfit. It was nice, though, James had to concede, that he no longer had worry about doing his laundry anymore.

“What are you wearing?” asked James when he came into the kitchen.

“Oh, you like?” asked Stephanie, taking a break from the bowl she was whisking to pose for her roommate. She stuck her legs out, which were covered in fishnet stockings, swayed her hips in a circular motion so as to show off her pink micro-skirt that was basically a couple of frills hanging from her waste, and then bent forward to give James a clear view of her cleavage from a matching pink bra that was somewhat supposed to look like a top since it too had those same pink frills hanging down (but there was no denying that it was really just lingerie).

“I love it!” Jame couldn’t help but admit.

“Good!” Stephanie jumped up and down clapping, tits bouncing. “As long as the man of the house approves!”

She went back to cooking.

“So...” James said, feeling that he still hadn’t gotten an answer as to why she was dressed the way she was. “You got a new boyfriend or something?”

“Nope, I’m all yours, sir” Stephanie replied nonchalantly.

James paused.

“Are you going out tonight or something?” he asked.

“No, of course not. There’s just so much to do here. Don’t worry, I won’t slack on my chores!”

James stood there, staring, puzzling over his roommate’s strange behavior.

Stephanie smiled, happy that he was staring right at her boobs.

I love when men ogle me.

Still, she had noticed that James was waiting on… something… from her.

It is my duty to serve my Man.

I wait on my Man.

My Man never waits on me.

“Would you like a beer, sir?” she asked, trying to make her voice as sultry as possible.

Men love sex.

Men use women for sex.

I am a sex toy.

I will do everything as sensually as possible.

“Uh, sure...” James responded.

Stephanie turned around, opened the door to the fridge, spread her feet slightly apart, kept her knees straight, and bent over as far as she could. Her skirt rose to expose her bare ass and her dripping snatch. She swayed her hips from side to side. In fact, she had bent over so much so that the bottom shelf of the fridge, where the beer was located, was actually above her head and hands, but she didn’t care at that moment.

I love showing off my wet cunt.

I make myself available for his Cock.

Stephanie’s pussy started twitching as she had a small orgasm.

He could come over here and fuck me right now if he wanted to.

Finally, slowly, Stephanie lifted herself, grabbed a bottle from the the shelf, finished coming back up, and looked over her shoulder at James, giving him a wicked grin. Eyes locked, she turned the rest of her body around, closed the refrigerator door, and walked over back to him as sexily as she could. She opened the beer for him and handed it to him.

“Uh, thanks.” James stuttered as he took the bottle from her.

“Anytime, big boy,” Stephanie answered. “Now you run along and play your video games while I finish up dinner. Just let me know when you need another, okay?”

James walked off to the couch, trying to figure out why Stephanie was suddenly coming on to him like she was.

A while later he called out to her, “Hey Steph, would you mind grabbing me another beer?”

Stephanie dropped what she was doing and immediately performed her new task. As she walked over to him a new thought popped into her head, It is my duty as a fuck-toy cunt to nurture my Man’s masculinity. I need to show him how to treat me. My femininity can guide him.

“Oh, honey,” Stephanie cooed as she handed him the bottle. “Of course I don’t mind, but you can’t really give me the option to mind, now can you?”

She gently ran her fingers down the side of his face.

“So next time, don’t ask me for a beer. Tell me to get you one. Order me. Seriously, just bark the word ‘beer’ at me.”

I am an obedient little bitch.

“Okay, what the hell is going on?” asked James, dropping his controller and turning to face her.

Stephanie’s knees buckled. James had suddenly asserted himself. His energy was more demanding than it had ever been before. It was clear that he was irate with her, but she was ready to submit to him however he wanted her to.

“I just—” her voice quivered. James misinterpreted this to mean that she was on the verge of breaking down and crying, but really Stephanie was overwhelmed with anticipation, hoping he’d exert his power over her and take her, completely dominating her.

I give myself completely to my Man.

My Man dominates me.

I am a submissive slut.

“I just need you to know that I’m here for you,” she finished. “Whatever you want. Whatever your needs are. Tell me what you want me to do and I’ll do it.”

“Why are you acting this way?” James asked, making sure his voice had become more gentle.

Stephanie’s heart sunk. His energy had receded. He was concerned about her. This was not the moment where he would accept his role and just use her as the fuck-doll that she was. She had work to do to help bring it out in him.

A woman should mold herself to behave however her man desires her to.

“I just thought you’d like to have a sexy slut serving you… It’s my place in life. Do you want me to stop?”

“Do you get off on this or something?” asked James.

Her cunt twitched.

I love to serve.

I live to serve.

Obedience is pleasure.

Obedience is pleasure.

Obedience is pleasure.

“Oh my god, absolutely...” Stephanie moaned.

They stared at each other for a moment as James thought about how to proceed.

“Lift up your skirt and show me your pussy.”

Stephanie’s hand reached down and pulled the front of her frill up. A wave a pleasure coursed through her body.

Obedience is pleasure.

Stephanie was panting at this point.

James reached out with his hand and stopped right before he reached her slit. He looked up at her, as a tiny moan escaped Stephanie’s lips. The anticipation was overwhelming her. She was being teased and she loved.

“May I?” he asked.

Again, Stephanie knew that she had to show James his rightful place as a man. As much as it pained her, she knew exactly what she had to do. She let go of her skirt and let it drop. She pointed at James with her newly freed hand and locked eyes with him.

“Don’t ask. Just take,” she said. “Command me as your play thing. Now, don’t you dare let me walk out on you.”

Stephanie spun around and headed back to the kitchen. She was halfway there when James’s words sent a thrill down her spine.

“Stop!”

Stephanie stood still.

“Come back here.”

Stephanie walked back and stood before James.

“Lift up your skirt.”

She did so. She was cumming before his fingers slid into her wet, wet pussy.

I obey His commands.

Obeying turns me on.

Obeying makes me wet.

Obeying makes me cum.

She came and came and came all over his hand.

Stephanie didn’t find it odd, later that night, when she was staring, enthralled, into the red light of the Slave-Maker, that the lava lamp had morphed it’s shape into that of a giant penis. In fact, she would have been surprised if it had been in the form of anything else. The red light zapped commands into her accepting mind as she learned her new religion. Cock was her god now.

I am ready to transform into a slave.

Her pussy twitched.

I accept my role as a slave to cock.

She picked up the glowing phallus and moved it between her legs.

I obey.

Stephanie’s hands thrust the Slave-Maker inside herself and fell over. Her entire body writhed out of control. Her muscles spasmed as waves of pleasure rocked her body. If she wasn’t completely overwhelmed she would have moaned and screamed, but as lightning shot through her body, up her spine and out the top of her head, all that came out was a sloppy gurgle.

The Slave-Maker emptied itself inside of her. The red liquid coated the inner walls of her pussy as Stephanie orgasmed and orgasmed. Stephanie slipped in and out of consciousness as the pleasure kept going and going.

She lay there all night, and eventually was able to bring everything back into focus. It was 3 a.m. Her cunt was still cumming. It had never ceased. A shock of energy shot up her spine from the Slave-Maker. In that instant she understood that she would never stop cumming. It had changed her body so that she would be in a constant state of orgasm. The pleasure would never recede.

This is my natural state.

She didn’t question it. She accepted, with excitement and enthusiasm, that the next chapter of her life had begun. From now on, she was a walking, talking, orgasm machine. She was a cunt in a constant state of climax. She was made for pleasure, and it was her duty to serve cock so as to share that pleasure with her Master.

“Master...” she whimpered.

Stephanie withdrew the lava lamp from between her thighs. It was still glowing, but its light was faint. She placed it up on the small pedestal she had bought for it and watched it flicker as she began to scheme and plan on how she was going to give herself totally into the service of her Master.

James woke up that morning to find Stephanie standing by his bed with a breakfast tray in hand. She handed it to him and poured him some coffee. She looked like a supermodel in the super revealing outfit she had on. Her black top clung tightly to her body, and covered most of her skin except for a giant hole cut into the middle to display an obscene amount of cleavage. It stopped just above her exposed belly button, underneath which was a leather microskirt. She had put stunning makeup on with thick, black eyeliner showing off her determined look. After James took the tray from her she spread her legs about shoulder width apart and handed him a small remote control.

Not sure what to expect, James flipped the switch on it. Stephanie lurched forward with a lustful moan and locked eyes with him. They were filled with carnal desire. Her thighs were shaking. There was a soft buzzing noise. She continued to let out sexy, guttural groans while he ate. It was quite the show, and the best part was watching her stumble away when he was done.

As Stephanie could be heard from the kitchen washing the dishes from his breakfast, James stepped into the shower. When he finished in the shower, James nearly jumped out of his skin as he pulled back the curtain to find Stephanie standing there holding a towel outstretched, ready to wrap it around him. She didn’t say a word, although her mouth hung open in a stupid way as she moaned deeply. Stephanie’s eyes were glazed over, and she staring off into the distance, seemingly not even aware of what she was doing. In reality, Stephanie was mustering all her willpower in order to tell her body to perform the actions she needed to demonstrate her service to James. She patted him down with the towel, gently drying him, and a new realization crossed her mind. Stephanie realized that she had no willpower of her own, and the only willpower that existed for her, the only thing that would motivate her to do anything at all, was James’ willpower. The only thing worth doing was serving him. If not for that she would be lying on the floor cumming and cumming and cumming.

Of course, after Stephanie had finished drying James’ feet (on her knees, obviously), she lifted her head up and take took his glorious cock into her mouth. She made sure that he came down her throat so as to not make a mess, and kept gently sucking on it, nursing it, long afterwards.

Eventually, James said, “Steph, that was great, but I got to get going to class.”

She didn’t react.

“Steph, you gotta let me go get dressed.”

Of course I’ll let you get dressed, she thought as she kept worshiping his dick with her tongue. I’m not stopping you.

Seeing that Stephanie wasn’t intending to stop, James finally just started walking forward, and walked right through the kneeling girl between his legs, knocking her over. Stephanie had never been so happy in her life as she was right then, feeling like she was finally being treated the way she deserved to be treated. She had found her place.

What James found, on the other hand, was that his clothes had been laid out for him on his bed. He dressed and left in a hurry, leaving Stephanie lying there. She knew that he would find his place over her soon. She just had to guide him there.

Finding herself alone in the apartment, Stephanie knew that he next duty was upkeep. Since she had started cleaning frequently, there wasn’t ever that much to do, but she was determined to make sure nothing ever piled up. It was her responsibility. That day, however Stephanie was wrestling with the fact that being in a constant state of orgasm made it very difficult for her to stand on her feet, let alone walk around on them. It had taken a tremendous amount of concentration for her to have done so while James was around, but now that she didn’t need to, she didn’t want to.

Duh! Stephanie thought. I’m a slave. I don’t belong on my feet anyway. I belong on all fours like the pet that I am.

And so Stephanie decided that from that moment on that her natural state was to crawl everywhere, at least while at home.

Besides, she reasoned, this way I’ll always be under Master’s cock, it’s easier to worship at his feet, and it’s sexy as hell for me to saunter about on my hands and knees. And if Master ever wants to fuck me, all I need to do is stick my ass up into the air. After all, I shouldn’t fight the fact that I am cumming my brains out all the time now, I should embrace it!

And so Stephanie never left the floor as she dialed a local tattoo and piercing establishment to make an appointment.

That evening, James discovered that Stephanie had gotten her tongue pierced.

“Damn, didn’t that hurt?” he asked her.

“I love pain. I’m a pain-slut,” she replied with a lisp as she served him dinner.

“Well, you’re clearly going to have trouble talking for a while,” James chuckled.

“My mouth has better things to do than talk, like sucking your cock,” and with that Stephanie crawled under the table to do just that while he ate. The round stud embedded in her tongue felt amazing. It took her a while to figure out how to use it well, but she was a quick learner.

When she was done, James asked her, “I love all the perks of all that you’re doing, but don’t you think you’re going a little bit too far?”

Stephanie nuzzled her face into his lap.

“Aww, that’s so cute,” she said. “You still think of me as a person, don’t you?”

There was a strange, red glint in her eyes.

“I haven’t gone far enough,” she answered. “Because you still haven’t accepted your role.”

“My role?” he asked.

“I need to be used,” she hissed. “I’m trying to anticipate your needs, but you’re still holding back…”

James didn’t really know what to say to that.

Stephanie crawled off with a sexy sway to her hips.

“Just call me if you want anything from me,” she said as she went to her room.

Flabbergasted, James sat down on the couch and fired up his video games. After a short while an idea popped into his head.

“Stephanie!” he called out.

She crawled over to his side shortly thereafter.

“Yes, Master?” she asked, dreamily.

“I liked that stunt you pulled this morning when you brought me breakfast. Go fetch me that remote you gave me, and make sure you’re all set to put on a show.

“Yes, Master.”

He didn’t see her for half an hour. James thought maybe she had changed her mind about giving him any sort of control now that he had decided to exercise it, but then she walked over to him in high heels and stockings. She had a ball gag in her mouth. Her arms were covered in dark sleeves that matched the stockings. There was a black leather collar around her neck that said slave in bold white letters. Otherwise, she was naked. Her nipples were hard.

She walked over and handed him the remote that he had asked for. James could see now that she had some sort of device protruding from her pussy that covered her clit as well. Stephanie turned around and bent over to show him that she also had some kind of anal plug stuffed in her ass. There was a set of fresh tattoos on her butt cheeks. The left one said, sex slave. The right one said, Property of. James gulped. His name followed.

Then she walked over next to the TV, put her hands behind her back, and cuffed them together. James pressed the switch and Stephanie’s knees buckled with a yelp. She stood there with her legs shaking for a minute before falling down onto her knees. She stayed there, moaning for over an hour while he played his game. Her eyes never left him, even as he eventually shut everything down and walked away to his bedroom to call it a night. At that point Stephanie finally allowed herself to let go completely and collapse

When she was certain that her roommate was asleep, she started crawling back to her own room. The toy was still buzzing between her legs, as James hadn’t given her any indication that she should remove it, so she made sure it stayed there.

My body is his, after all, she thought. I have no right to decide what gets done with it.

She left the door open.

I have no right to privacy. Stephanie stopped for a second and thought it was so silly that such a thought would ever come to her. It was so obvious, after all, it was like thinking the pen is blue, or the couch is brown or I have no rights, I’m just a silly sex slave.

In her room, the Slave-Maker was shining brightly, clearly having returned to it’s former strength. Stephanie knew, as soon as the light pierced her pupils and penetrated her mind, what she must do. The next stage in her transformation awaited her.

She took the glowing, red cock and slipped it into her mouth. Her body froze, her eyes glazed over, and drool dripped from her lips. There she stayed, a statue, on her knees, cunt cumming, for hours. The mystical phallus had somehow passed through the back of her throat and connected to her brain stem. She was completely aware of this, but was unable to question how it had happened. In truth, it didn’t matter to her. Signals were sent up and down her spine so as to reprogram her entire nervous system. She now gain extraordinary pleasure from any kind of signals they sent. Every sensation, even painful ones, became orgasmic to her. The brain was re-written to make her be the perfect slave.

James somewhat expected to wake up to more antics from Stephanie, but she was nowhere to be found. Her bedroom door was open, but he just walked past it groggily, thinking nothing of it. There was a red glow coming from her room, but his brain didn’t catch up to this observation until he was already out the door.

When James came back everything was as he had left it. The red glow was definitely brighter now. James was pretty nervous, actually, as he approached the doorway from which a sci-fi like lumination came shining with the power of a stadium light.

Sure enough, the light was beaming from the lava lamp, which was placed in the middle of the floor. Stephanie was naked, save for her slave collar, kneeling on all fours before it. It was the same pose that had been embedded into the base of the lamp. As James walked in Stephanie looked up at him. Her eyes were gone, and instead that same red light came shining out from where they had been.

“Master!” she called out. “I finally understand everything!”

James walked around and made his way behind the kneeling girl. Stephanie stuck her ass up a little bit higher in anticipation. Her cunt was twitching as fluid ran from its swollen lips.

James took off his pants and mounted his slave. His cock entered her, and Stephanie’s pussy came all over his cock, enveloping his member and massaging it. He stayed in her for a couple minutes, waiting for her to finish, but she never did. As his fascination with her continuous orgasm receded, James began to fuck her. His eyes stayed on the lamp as he did so.

By the time he came, James understood everything perfectly. He was her Master. She was his slave. He could do with her as he pleased, and she existed to serve and obey him. Anything he did with or to her filled her with orgasmic pleasure and delight. It was all very simple, really. He could fuck her and she would cum. He could grope her and she would cum. He could slap her and she would cum. He could throw her violently across the room and she would cum. He could lock her in a closet and she would cum and cum and cum. He could do anything with her, and she would obey with orgasmic delight.

James pulled out of her, and Stephanie collapsed onto the floor. The red glow faded away. But he wasn’t done with her, so James grabbed a handful of Stephanie’s hair and pulled her up to his crotch.

“Clean,” James ordered her.

She took him in her mouth and licked up all the juices, making sure to get his balls as well.

James let go of her hair and she fell down once again. He walked away, heading for the couch in the living room.

“Get me a beer,” He called out.

James fired up his game console and took the beer from his slave as she brought it to him.

“Get down on all fours and get in front of me.”

He put his legs up to rest on her back as he started up the next level.

“If anyone asks, we’re dating now,” James told her.

“Yes, Master,” she replied.

After a minute or so Stephanie smirked, “God, that would be so boring if it was true.”

“You like this better, don’t you my little fuck-toy?” he asked.

“On my knees in the service of the master of my mind and body? Absolutely!”