The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slavegirl

Summary: I am a lifestyle submissive and go to a fetish party and get tricked into being a slave for real! I shave my head (very sad face) and get a bar code tat (kinda cool, right?). I am a slave of a slave and we are slaves to our Owner/Mistress. After my training as a domestic and sexual slave I am turned into a sex worker. As nice as my life before was, I actually enjoy my new life like as a slave more, so there’s that…thinking back, I blame my Tumblr feed…

If none of that like offends you, please continue….

Imagine with me as I tell my story…

K, if you haven’t met me, I am 5′4″, (love my heels) in good shape, 34d, blond hair to the middle of my back, green eyes, a cute little nose, full lips (I really enjoy, you know, right...lol )—K, I have to say I’m like such a flirt and have a like tiny little exhibitionist steak screaming at the walls of my soul to get out, you know…lol ah…… so… I am like wearing a black wig in a bob, (idk, maybe I didn’t want people to know it’s me? Or pretending I’m not me like feels freer, uninhibited?) black tape across my nipples in an “X” pattern, a black mini thong, with 6″ black wedges. (because I love wedges and they make me feel bimbo-ish but that’s for another time). So I’m basically like almost naked in public which is like a huge turn-on. I also have on just the super cutest little pink nylon kitty collar and matching leash which is just dangling. I am at the Fetish Party and there’s like people everywhere and the music is like boom booming right through my soul, you know. I feel like I’m standing in this like round cage, black, wooden. Probably 6 feet tall and small enough to hold 2 people but right now it’s just me. I repurposed an old black elastic headband into a blindfold then I have my hands through these like leather straps so I’m like faux strapped in and my legs are spread a little bit so like my shoes are touching the sides of the cage. (gotta give’em access…lol) The whole idea I guess is people passing by like stop and give me a pinch, poke, or grope and since I’ve like chosen to blindfold myself I can’t like see them so I feel like it might encourage them to like spend some time with me or like more time than they might if I could see them, idk. I just feel like tonight I really want strangers to touch me, ALL over. So the night passes like in a blurry haze of hands all over my body and I’m feeling like really, really hor…aroused. (ladies don’t get like horny, we get aroused…lol) Hands have been like squeezing my boobs, my nipples and like rubbing my pussy on and off for hours. I even had someone reach INTO my thong a little while ago and like rub my clit a few times and that made me feel like, OMG… like I had to ride their hand or push against their fingers, I sooooo wanted more of that! Then I’m shocked back to the here and now because he flicks a finger at my so, soooo moist pussy. OMG is he going to finger me here in the middle of all these people??! (please) However his finger retreats and his hand disappears and honestly I’m left wanting like more, you know. Sometime later, maybe 15 minutes or 3 idk really, my cage opens and my like blindfold is lifted and disappears somewhere. I struggle with the light a little but like it quickly passes and I see what might be a middle age, 40 ish black woman looking like a Domme in her fancy black corset and a riding crop in one hand and a leash to her maybe 30-ish hairy, oh like, so much chest hair white guy. They both look like attractive I guess, he doesn’t have the abs but the arms are like nice…. She speaks and tells she wants to borrow me and that I am to serve her as if she Owned me. She continues, “If you agree, hand me your leash…”

…so I’m like really feeling sexy, like sexual, and I’m not like, thinking smart, you know, so I take my hands out of the straps and get a hold of my leash and like hand the end to her. She takes my leash and hands it to like her sub and huge smile she tells me “Follow me…” and turns leading her subbie guy who’s like leading me towards the door outside and out into the like semi-lit parking lot. After a minute or so we like pass a black suv and like stop in front of the car behind it. He reels in my leash a little bit and spins me to like face the woman. The world like stops, she’s like my focus, I’m trapped in her eyes and like watching her mouth as she speaks. “This is your last chance. If you go with me you are MY slave, MY PROPERTY, I can do anything to you I feel like and you agree to OBEY everything I tell you to do.”…… “Do you agree?” OMG! Kiss me like right now somebody, like anyone, you know. She feels so powerful to me, so strong, so confident and in control and I’m just a silly naïve little girl again feeling like she’ll make everything all right. It like feels like I’m in the ocean you know and a strong wave like totally overwhelms me, I am at its mercy. I feel warm, flushed and very aware my nipples are like straining against that black tape now! I sheepishly nod my head like yes. “Say it” she commands, I gather up as much voice as I can and still meekly say “Yes, I agree” She motions to her sub with a nod and he pulls down my thong like forcefully and my attention goes to him. It’s like I did a little hop from one foot to the other so I don’t like fall as he pulls my thong off and throws it into the darkness. Almost at the same time she’s ripping off the black tape on my nipples so my attention goes back to her and I’m looking down at my bare breasts then back to her face. She holds up her hand like I’m to wait or something. WTF! Before I can really focus and process I’m like pushed down on the hood of the car next to me (oh! Bmw!) and like moments later I feel something making we want to jump up, I like realize instantly, a cock …touching my sooo wet pussy, then it like forcefully slides it’s way in like sooo easy, I’m like so wet. There is loud noise and pleasure, idk what’s going on, it’s like hard to think. The pleasure I know, I imagine it’s like her man, her sub, her man slave, whatev…so I turn my eyes towards the noise and then I’m looking up and like see her, like her hands are on her hips likes she’s so smug or like the boss of me….She’s like yelling for me to look at her. Suddenly the world stops as I feel his cum squirting inside me OMG WTF!!?? My face must have told her how unwelcome that little surprise was but she’s smiling all her teeth at me….huh?… Reality snaps back and his cock is gone for a moment and I have a brief feeling of sadness, idk, don’t ask. In a flash he’s pushing it in and out of my mouth and yelling at me “Clean” “Clean” “Clean” so idk why but I’m like trying my best to suck his cock clean as he just like thrusts it in and out of my mouth. Honestly why I’m not like running away or like yelling for help is beyond me, but like seriously, I soooo cannot think right now. His thrusts only last for like a couple seconds I think because then like the back of the suv is open and he scoops me up and like tosses me in, like rough landing and all. He yanks off my earrings and breaks my necklace, tossing them off in the parking lot. Then he pulls off my rings and throws them too. (Ouchies, WTF!!) Then he tears my wedges off and tosses them away. I am like laying on my right side and he pulls like a tarp or something over me and pushes me down. “Stay Down” he barks. I am completely a mess, physically, emotionally, just like a huge mess and naked. What is going on!?!? My mind is going like a mile a minute trying to replay the night, to understand, to make some sense but I just like can’t think straight, you know.

A bump jolts me back to myself. I feel the chaffing, dirty tarp like on my skin. I hear my own breathing and it like sounds so loud. I feel my heart beating. Further away I hear the sounds of traffic and I like feel the motion of the suv. I like feel cum leaking out and onto my thigh. I like really feel shame, guilt maybe, for allowing this to happen. I feel like I’m responsible because I’m a submissive and I like make dumb mistakes. Sometimes I’m so silly and dumb, idk why, but then I like think to myself it’s not my fault. I’m like her slave, right? and like literally as a slave I don’t have a choice. Do I have a choice? Do I want a choice? OMG! This is so f’d up. Tonight, omg, do you think they’ll let me go? I have no phone, no i.d., no clothes, no one knows where I am or who I’m with. Only a handful of my friends are aware of the fetish parties but not like enough to know there was one tonight or like that I went. OMG, tears start to well up in my eyes as the weight of my situation is finally dawning on me. A few tears flow down my cheeks. My thoughts are interrupted as we jerk to a stop and I hear doors opening and closing. I wipe the tears from my face and the back of the suv opens and I am lifted up, still wrapped in the tarp. All I see is blue maybe the tarp is blue, I can’t make out where I am or what’s going on other than being carried. When I am put down, the floor is hard and bumpy. I fall over as the tarp is ripped from my body and I see I am sitting on a basement floor on an old worn blanket. “I am your Owner, you may address me as Mistress, Mistress Michelle, or Miss. You may not call me Michelle, or Ma’am. This is my number one slave but you are to serve him as you would me, so you will address him as Sir and only as Sir.”…. “Do you understand?”, I nod my head and say “Yes… yes Mistress” I am like feeling so hot physically warm and so sooooo submissive, I like feel like I am her slave…. Sir proceeds to grab shackles that are chained to the wall I am leaning on and locks them around my ankles and wrists. Then he removes my leash and tells me to sleep as the pair walk up the wooden stairs, turning off the light and leaving me like in total darkness.

I awaken on the hard floor, barely comforted by like the thread bare blanket. Sir is like standing over me as the memories of last night like rush back into my mind. I become keenly aware of the dried cum covering my thighs and pussy. Sir unlocks the shackles and bends down and clips my leash to my collar and tells me to “Stand”. I try to stand but my black wig is askew and caught on the shackles. Sir grabs the wig and tosses it aside with bobby pins flying every which way and my blond bun like falls apart. After I stand up, he like pulls a piece of black cloth out of somewhere, maybe a back pocket, idk. It like turns out to be a hood and he puts it over my head and like cinched it closed as I feel it tighten around my neck. Sir then lifts me up and puts me over his shoulder and proceeds to carry me up the stairs by the motion. He must be like really strong to make everything like look so easy. There is a loss of time and space here and I am set down on a chair. The hood is like loosened and removed from my head. I’m like in a spacious bathroom and I’m sitting at a make-up table. I can see a regular sink and mirror behind me, if I look the right way I can my reflection like a dozen times as it goes back and forth between the mirrors. Mistress Michelle says “Good Morning my slave! I trust you slept well. Your training will begin later today but first we have a few things to attend to” Sir removes my collar and leash. Mistress opens a bottle of water and hands it to me. I take a sip and Mistress takes the bottle back and places on the back of the table. Then Mistress picks up a pair of clippers from the table and hands them to me. She commands me “Shave your head” and I like look at the clippers then to myself in the mirror, and back to Mistress Michelle. I feel numb. Mistress say firmly “Shave off all of your hair slave” I feel like invisible forces like moving my hands and turning on the clippers and I watch my hair fall away. I feel like I am watching myself disappear and like I’m becoming someone else, idk. My beautiful blond hair…my beautiful hair… After I finish Mistress tells me to get in the shower and Sir takes my hand. That’s when I see the tubless open shower to my right. Sir says “Close your eyes tight you don’t want this is your eyes” and I do. Sir proceeds to rub a cream or foam on my scalp, then under my arms, my bikini line, and down my legs. It feels warm and I start to feel uncomfortable with like how warm it’s getting. A rush of water pours over me, perhaps from a shower wand. Sir like thoroughly washes away whatever that was and I’ve no hair to be found. Sir hands me a towel and tells me to like dry off and I do. Sir produces my collar with the leash still attached and puts it back on me. I distinctly remember feeling better wearing it now. Mistress hands some cloth to Sir and he hands them to me stating plainly “Wear” I soon discover I am holding a yellow and black plaid shirred crop top and matching micro mini skirt, cute. I climb into the top which is obvi 2 sizes too small and I am showing major cleave and my boobs struggle to stay in. The skirt is soooo short, it only covers like half my butt, like maybe not even, you know, not the front AT ALL. I see myself in the mirror and I don’t know who I am. I feel so, so vulnerable, I feel like so helpless. I look toward Mistress feeling my face like look sad that I’m so exposed and helpless. Mistress like enthusiastically exclaims “Oh my little slut is starting to look like a proper slave!”….honestly, that made me feel better, idk, it did. Mistress continues “but somethings missing….”…… Mistress looks me over head to toe. I find myself standing up straighter and pushing my boobs out. “Bring her” Mistress tells Sir and he covers my now smooth head in the black hood again and like carries me over his shoulder like again, really? I immediately feel like my boobs pop out of this top, OMG. I am laid down idk, it feels like maybe in the back of the suv again (I assume it’s the same one) and I hear doors like open and closing and then I feel we are moving.

I begin listening to like the sounds around me. Traffic is a lot louder. I realize I don’t really know what time it is, or is it day or night? Idk anything really… thinking, this must be a good sign, right? I’m still alive, I have like clothes now, well like kinda, they don’t cover me. Well, no heels or any shoes on. I miss my wedges, my earrings, ugh, sad face. My body betrays me as my situation is more arousing than I’d care to admit. I should be afraid, which I guess I am but I should look to escape unless they’re taking me, like home? Why am I twisting my nipples and rubbing my clit? OMG! I need to cum so badly! I’m getting close and like I know I shouldn’t feel this way or being doing this…noooooooo, why did we stop?!

The suv stopped and the car opens, Sir like takes my leash and pulls so I have to like get out of the back and Sir closes the door. Sir removes the hood like on my head and I think—oh it’s daytime, I don’t have time to like look around because Mistress is giving me this look, you know. I know she knows I was masturbating. I can smell me so Mistress and Sir must, and I feel bad, I feel naughty, like I’m a little girl again, and I misbehaved and was caught but she doesn’t say anything and then Mistress turns and leads us into a Tattoo Parlor. I look up and see the sign, “Pretty in Ink” the sign says, lol, I like it. Once inside Mistress like tells the Tattoo guy that her friend (pointing to me) wants a bar code tattoo and hands him a piece of paper. He looks at it and like tells us to have a seat and give him a few minutes to get ready. I notice his eyes like totally checking out my boobs, OMG! OMG! my face burns beet red as I realize my boobs are still hanging out. I like quickly cover my boobs with my hands and turn around so like then I pull up my top and squeeze my girls back in as best I can. “lol” I weakly manage a little laugh to try and like get the like total embarrassment off of me. Mistress and Sir just ignore my laugh and I feel like I’m just a silly little girl and the adults think I’m dumb, idk. I sit down in a chair and Mistress and Sir sit down on either side of me. A short while later I’m like face down on the tat table and the tat guy applies the template to the back of my oh so smooth if not sexy head. I’m thinking like this must be a joke right? Why am I getting tattooed? Why a bar code? Why am I like ok with it? I bet this is really like one of those temporary tats and their f-ing with me, right? As the Tattoo artist begins and I feel the sting and I realize this is R..E..A..L… !!! I am frozen with this revelation. At some point while I was getting tattooed, I realize there is a breeze brushing over my butt (a/c?) and it’s like hitting my pussy and like more than a hint of moistness. I get like the tingles all over me. Which is when I realized …OMFG! this skirt…my pussy and ass had been completely exposed to anyone and everyone for the last idk how long!! I have absolutely no way to cover myself and I can’t get up while the tat guy is like working. Then I hear a bell which I assume is more customers walking in the store. I can’t see them but I bet they can sure see me! Can this day get more f’d up, FML, right? Everyone’s going to think I’m like some slut, stripper or whore, right? I mean last night I was Mistress’s slave but today am I still her slave? None of that like matters because no one knows right? OMG I feel like such a slut showing off like this, you know. Is Mistress paying for this tat or is she like going to make me have sex with the Tat guy? OMG, I wonder if like I’ll get to go home after this? Idk, idk what to believe…and I feel so, so humiliated and horny at the same time. I try to just not think, not move, nothing. I just need this to be over! Well Mistress paid the tat guy, I feel more relieved over that than anything else. I hope it was unconscious, I distinctly remember looking into the mirror the tat guy held up and liking how I looked with my shaved head and liking how the tat came out. I also saw passed the mirror, the guys waiting, and spreading my legs more. I’m know they must have saw my butt when I was laying on the table and I’m thinking they saw more than that, right! I actually feel really good right now and I’m actually enjoying showing off you know, and letting strangers appreciate my body…

Afterwards, laying down in the back of the suv again with that hood on, we’re moving again. I start to play with myself again, I’m soooo turned on and there’s really nothing else for me to do, right? Of course I’m just can’t get over that edge and orgasm, no cummies by the time we stop. I feel so frustrated and all I can think about now is getting to my orgasm. OMG! What do I have to do to get to my orgasm?!?

I’m picked up out of the suv and carried around again and like when the hood is removed I am back in that basement and Sir is asking for the clothes. I wiggle out of them pretty easily…lol and hand them to Sir and he disappears upstairs. I like distinctly remember thinking like I’m feeling pretty comfortable, almost like happy being naked in front of Mistress and Sir. Mistress Michelle approaches me and firmly grabs my chin with her right hand and stares into my eyes. Mistress joyfully says “You are now my slave for as long as I want to keep you! If the time comes that I no longer want you or it pleases me more to sell you, I will. I might sell you to a new Owner, I might give your worthless ass away, or lend you out once in a while, I may even prostitute you out to make me money, or I might leave you in a ditch somewhere. You understand how it benefits you to please me…slave?” I know this is soooooo wrong but I feel like really need her approval, I like need her to like me, idk.

I nod and say “Yes Mistress.”

“Revert to Normal”

“Revert to Normal” Mistress says and my life comes crashing back. Michelle (Mistress) and her husband John (Sir) have been my Dominants for the last year and we have grown to love eachother and our dynamic very much. John took an interest in hypnosis about 6 months ago and I’m always dying to do sooooo many things that in real life aren’t really smart or safe. Michelle and John found a way to make my dreams a reality and we are all happier for it!

“What are we going to do next weekend” John asks me.(slave) Michelle just laughs and we join her….lol