The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to The Spirals

The morning was bright and sunny. Diana drove into the car park of her place of work. She walked past her boss’s parked dark green Peugeot, and glanced up at her office window on the way in. It was going to be a long, hot day at work today.

As Diana entered the office, her boss appeared out of the corner office, a short woman with dark skin and close-cropped hair: a contrast to Diana’s tall, slender body. Francine was looking through a sheaf of papers in her hand.

‘Morning, Francine,’ Diana said.

‘Morning, Diana,’ Francine replied, sounding slightly distracted.

‘What have you got for me today?’

Francine smiled. ‘Can you process letters for me?’

Diana took the letters from Francine. ‘Did they sort out the spam?’

‘No,’ Francine replied. ‘The sorting office staff have started their holidays. These come straight from Reception, unsorted.’

Diana looked at the small pile of opened letters and forms in front of her. ‘This will take all day,’ she said.

‘Pace yourself,’ Francine replied.

* * *

Diana sighed, got up and went to the kitchenette at the back of the office to grab a coffee and some cold water. ‘Would you like a coffee?’ Diana asked, but Francine was already at her desk, staring at the screen. Francine did not look up.

The coffee spurted into her coffee, hissing and snorting. Diana poured water from the gurgling water cooler into the disposable plastic water cup. She got as far as a second cup of icy cold water before the coffee machine stopped. Downing the last of the water, Diana grabbed the coffee cup and returned to her desk.

Opening her personal email inbox, Diana saw a new email, from Francine. The subject read ‘Diana, read this—you’ll find this one hilarious!’

Diana opened the email out of curiosity. She grunted softly as an intricate fractal spiral opened in a new tab of her browser, filling the screen with a wash of swirling light and colour. Her face softened. Her pupils dilated.

A moment later, she blinked and cleared her head. She had no idea what she’d been doing.

She looked up at Francine. ‘Er, did you send me something?’ she asked. Francine continued to stare at the screen.

‘Francine?’

Francine did not move. Diana stood, and walked across to her colleague, but Francine remained impassive, gazing at her laptop screen, oblivious to everything. There was a tune playing on her laptop. A disco track. The lyrics were weird, slowed in tempo.

I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself

It was followed by an endless instrumental bridge, just percussion and triangle, interspersed with background cowbells.

An odd impulse overcame Diana. She took off her jacket and threw it across the room. Her blouse came off next, followed by her pants, leaving her standing in front of Francine dressed only in a bra, panties, and stockings. To Diana’s surprise, Francine stood up, her face impassive. As Diana watched, Francine also began to dance out of her clothes to the insistent percussion rhythm, until she too was dancing naked.

Diana began to play with her breasts in front of Francine, as Francine did likewise.

A pack of cigarettes and lighter were on the desk. This puzzled Francine. ‘Where did these come from?’ she asked, scooping them up and looking at them. She took one out and lit up, the blue smoke curling up past her face. Francine drew in a deep drag, and blew it into the air, a thin streamer. ‘I don’t smoke,’ she said.

For some reason, it seemed like the right thing to offer a cigarette to Diana, even though Francine knew for a fact that her colleague didn’t smoke either. To her astonishment, Diana accepted the smoke and let Francine light it up.

‘I don’t smoke, either,’ Diana replied, taking a drag.

They moved together, naked, smoking, the music sweeping their thoughts away. Some more lyrics interrupted their reverie, turning them on even more.

When I hear those percussions
It gets me into the beat
I feel my body grooving
Just the music and me

Francine ground her hips at Diana, pushing her fingers deep inside her vulva.

I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself

At this point, both Diana and Francine were madly masturbating on the floor, grinding their fingers into their groins, unable to help themselves. Neither could achieve orgasm.

My emotions just run free
When the sounds synthesize me
The pop of the bass starts
From the bottom of my heart
Kick drums loud and clear
Pumping rhythms in my ear
(Just a music) love affair
Slide your fingers down the strings
Guitar makes me do my thing
(Just a music) love affair
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself

By now, Diana and Francine were chanting the words in time with the endless repetition. First Francine, and then Diana, came; and they lay on the carpet, naked, trembling from their orgasms, their hands resting on their vulvas, chanting the words to themselves until their bodies relaxed and they grew still, while the music played on, filling the room.

The door opened. Diana and Francine stopped, gasped. ‘Oh, my God,’ Diana said.

Alison MacKenzie from Finance was entering the room, naked, dancing to the tune. Behind her, Michael Roberts from Reception, also naked, his erection huge, his face red with arousal. His fingers gently stroked his cock as he danced.

Behind them, the rest of the workforce slowly entered the room: Sarah Thomas and Harry James from Reception; Ursula Jones from Purchasing; Andrea Grafton, and the twins June and Bill Lyall, from Sales. Each was nude, dancing erotically, or toying with their genitalia. Michelle Hughes from Sales, and her girlfriend Dawn Gomer from Admin, were the last in the room, following Tom Callaway from Purchasing. Michelle and Dawn could not take their eyes away from Tom’s cock.

‘Have you been smoking?’ Alison asked, looking at Diana and Francine.

‘Yes,’ Francine replied, spreading her legs provocatively, stroking her clit as Alison watched, her face flushing.

‘Damn,’ Alison said, ‘that’s hot.’ She took a couple of steps closer to Francine. Diana got up off the floor, and took a step over to the pack of cigarettes on the desk. She noticed that the top desk drawer closest to her was ajar. She saw more packs of cigarettes inside.

‘The fuck?’ she said, quietly. ‘Is someone trying to give us lung cancer or something?’ She took out a pack and tossed it to Alison, who caught it.

‘I don’t know why I’m doing this,’ Alison said, her voice growing husky with arousal as she took out a cigarette and put it to her lips for Diana to light up. ‘I don’t smoke,’ she said, blowing a streamer of blue smoke into the air.

The sight of Alison smoking elicited moans of arousal from the rest of the staff. Even Francine let out an erotic moan, and her fingers stroked her clit more deeply as she leaned back against the desk to masturbate openly in front of the workforce.

Diana stepped past Alison and Francine, and pushed her way into the crowd, to where Tom was standing, watching Michael, who had turned to face Tom, Michelle, and Dawn, caressing his cock, which pointed towards them.

‘Do you like what you see?’ Diana asked Tom, handing him a cigarette and lighting it.

‘I’m straight,’ Tom said. ‘So’s Michael, but oh my god, this is turning me on.’

Diana grabbed Tom’s cock and pulled him around to face Michelle and Dawn. Diana gently pumped Tom in front of the deeply aroused couple. She gestured for Michael to come forth, and he stood beside Tom, jerking off to the lesbians.

‘I know you’re into one another,’ Tom said, ‘but I can’t stop.’

‘Neither can I,’ Michelle said, getting on her knees in front of Tom, as Dawn slowly sank to her knees in front of Michael, looking up at the lad, smiling and reaching for his penis. Michelle placed the tip of Tom’s cock on her tongue, looking up at Tom like a supplicant receiving Holy Communion. Tom’s cock throbbed. He gasped, a cloud of blue smoke bursting forth as the gasp turned into a cough.

Francine got up, caressing Alison’s breasts. They turned to face the rest of the workforce. Sarah was getting on all fours to let Harry mount her. Ursula and Andrea were locked in a passionate kiss, and the twins were stepping closer to one another, June stroking the tip of her brother’s penis with the tip of her index finger, as Bill gasped with desire.

June smiled wickedly as she wrapped her fingers about her brother’s cock and began to pump it. ‘You always wanted this, didn’t you?’ she crooned. ‘I know you like to watch while I play with myself in the bedroom,’ she added. ‘Remember that time when you peeped in and saw me walking around in my room, wearing only that see through pink shift that I’d left open down the front? That was no accident. I put that on for you.’

‘Oh, god,’ Bill said, beads of sweat dripping from his forehead.

‘Lie down,’ June whispered. Bill lay on his back. To his surprise, Alison straddled him, easing herself down on him as he gasped.

June smiled. ‘You know how long I have been trying to pair you and Alison?’ she asked, as Alison began to ride Bill. She looked at Francine, who offered her a cigarette to smoke.

‘You don’t smoke,’ Bill said, as June took a drag.

‘Another thing you never knew about me,’ June replied, giggling.

Across the room, Harry, Michael, and Tom were almost at orgasm. Their partners disengaged, and looked at one another. Leading the men by their penises, Dawn, Michelle, and Sarah swapped over, Sarah bending over to let Tom penetrate her as Michael brought himself close to Tom to let him stroke Michael’s red, throbbing cock.

June watched Ursula and Andrea, who were sixty-nining each other. She looked at Francine. ‘Want a go?’

Francine smiled. ‘Sure.’ They both lay on the carpet, June climbing on top to present her shaved vulva to Francine.

Diana looked at the frantic coupling going on in the room. Francine and June were sixty-nining; Sarah and Tom were boning, with Tom stroking Michael’s cock, and Michael looking like someone who just came out as bi.

Harry was on his back, being orally pleasured by Dawn and Michelle. Bill and Alison were fucking. That left Diana without a partner. She reached for a cigarette and lit up, leaning on the dedk, smoking as the bonking couples sighed and moaned their way to orgasms.

‘Can I borrow Michael, Tom?’ she asked.

‘Sure,’ Tom replied, releasing Michael. Diana beckoned. Michael staggered to his feet and approached her.

Diana pointed between her legs. ‘Do you know how to go down on a woman?’

Michael nodded, his face flushing. He got on his knees.

A moment later, Diana began to feel the pleasure washing over her from her clit. ‘Now that’s more like it,’ she crooned, putting her hands on Michael’s head.

* * *

‘You were totally out of it,’ said Barry. He rewound footage of the orgy, showing Francine, Diana, Ursula, and the others, naked, their eyes spaced out, their bodies moving seemingly under somebody else’s control.

Barry called up footage of the other departments, and showed how Francine’s and Diana’s colleagues responded to the spirals they’d been sent in those emails—jaws slackening, eyes becoming glazed, gazing fixedly at the intricate patterns being shown on the screens.

‘I’ve muted the footage,’ Barry said, ‘because the music would affect you again.’

‘I understand,’ said the voice from the shadows. Barry looked at the seated figure, in the darkest corner of the room.

Barry threw the image onto the big screen of the control room. ‘Watch Alison,’ he said, pressing play. In her office, Alison stretched, stood, and began removing her clothes as the rest of the office just stared at their screens. They watched as Alison stood in the centre of the room, naked, taking out a cigarette from the pack which she’d found on her desk. The others turned to look at Alison as she stood smoking, occasionally turning so everybody could see her full frontal nude body.

‘That’s hot,’ said the voice.

‘Want to see your turn?’ Barry asked.

‘No,’ replied the voice. She got up and paded over to Barry and the console. Barry smiled as Diana came close enough to the console for the light from the big screen to illuminate her face and naked body.

‘Are you satisfied with the products?’ Barry asked.

‘Yes,’ Diana replied. ‘Both the subliminal soundtrack and the spirals. Very happy with the results.’

‘So will you complete the transaction? Five thou for the spirals, and five thou for the subliminals?’

‘Check your account,’ Diana replied. ‘The transfer was made a little over three minutes ago, before I came over here.’

‘Thank you,’ said Barry, his finger hovering over the mute button. Now she was here, they might as well celebrate a little. And maybe, if she became more docile, he could get her to part with another ten thou ...

I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself
I don’t wanna be a freak
But I can’t help myself ...