The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleep For Me.

I usually take an aisle seat when I fly but I had waited too long to book my flight and wound up with a window seat. One downside of the aisle seat is the person next to you controls the window shade and for some reason most people keep the shades closed nowadays. I like to look out the window and so this would be my one opportunity to look out the window. I was sure I would want to get caught up on some sleep since it was a 6 AM flight and I had left the house at 3 AM but I was also sure I would be looking out the window.

A slightly overweight woman with red hair and crystal green eyes sat down next to me. I smiled at her but she did not even acknowledge me. I was sitting on her seat belt and she did not even ask me to get off. She reached her hand under my leg and yanked the belt out with an indignant tug and shot me a look that clearly displayed her displeasure with me. I thought, “what a bitch” and just smiled at her with an apologetic smile. She turned away and then pulled out a small neck pillow and put it around her.

I opened up the window shade and started looking out the window when I felt her tapping on my shoulder. She said, “Excuse me. I am trying to sleep over here.”

I said, “Yes I see that. And I am trying to enjoy my window seat. If you wanted to control the shade then you should have sat next to the window.”

She turned towards me, sat up and said, “Do you think I have pretty eyes?”

I looked into her eyes and realized she was more beautiful than I had first realized. I said, “Yes, you’re beautiful. I mean, uh, they’re beautiful.”

Then she said, “Yes, so beautiful. Now be a dear and close the window shade so I can sleep.”

I reached up mindlessly and closed the window shade and she said, “That’s a good boy. Now don’t disturb me while I am sleeping. If you have to pee you can just hold it.”

She proceeded to close her eyes and went back to sleep. I felt myself get aroused by her bossy attitude and was alarmed by my response. Actually I was steaming mad. I was mad at myself that I had been so easily manipulated and even more upset that she had just told me she would not permit me to go to the bathroom. I did not even have to go but I had never had someone be so rude to me before. Most upsetting was how arousing I found it to be mistreated by this beautiful woman. I was tempted to jolt her awake and pretend like I did not do it but I decided not to stoop down to her level. I put my head up against the side of the plane and allowed myself to nod off.

I woke up about an hour later and found the redhead sleeping on me. It was clearly not an accident because she had removed the neck pillow and had kicked her shoes off. She was curled up with her feet and butt on her seat and her whole body lying across mine. As I stirred she woke up and looked up at me and said, “Hold still. You are disturbing my sleep.”

I said, “Lady are you serious? Get back on your own seat.”

She turned her head and looked up at me and said, “Just sleep for me. Sleep. Just close your heavy little eyes and sleep for Mistress.”

I was looking into those mesmerizing green orbs wondering what it would be like to kiss her when I suddenly felt my eyes flutter a few times and then close. The next thing I knew the same woman was shaking me awake and the stewardess was standing at our row. I looked up still half asleep and the redhead said, “The stewardess has asked you to put your seat up and turn off all electronic devices.”

I put my seat up and said, “How did you do that?”

She acted like she had no idea what I was talking about and said, “Do what honey?”

I said, “First you made me put my window shade down and then you made me fall asleep. How did you do that?”

She said, “Mistress did not make you do anything. I simply suggested something to you and you chose to obey. I am accustomed to men obeying me but you must not be as accustomed to obeying. Perhaps we could meet this evening for dinner and discuss your desire to be my minion.”

I said, “I do not want to be your minion.”

Then realizing she had just asked me out to dinner I said, “Wait. Did you just ask me to dinner?”

She said, “Look into my eyes. I don’t ask. I suggest and you choose to obey.”

I said, “Yes, I choose to obey.”

She said, “That’s right. I am going to tuck my phone number into your shirt pocket. Call me right at five o’clock so we can make arrangements for dinner. Now say yes mistress so I know you understand what you are to do.”

I said, “Yes Mistress.”

My cab took me to my hotel office and after I got settled my counterpart from East Coast operations said, “Hey Doug, do you have dinner plans yet?”

While we were both going to compete head to head when the guy above us retired we were still pretty good friends. Plus I wanted a woman’s perspective so I said, “Actually I do. I had the strangest experience on the plane.”

I told her my story. My friend and counterpart Colleen said, “Look Doug, I don’t think you should go to that dinner. I think you are going to thoroughly enjoy everything she has to offer. I really do. But I fear it is going to come at a great cost.”

I said, “I know. Part of me tells me to rip up the phone number and part of me can’t wait to see her.”

She said, “Right. And should I take a guess at which part of you can’t wait to see her?”

She got up and closed the door and said, “You know that Mississippi Delta contract that we don’t agree on?”

I said, “Of course. I mean it is all our sales teams talk about. My people think it is in their territory and your people think it is theirs. At this point I think we should just revenue share and split the commissions.”

Colleen had her hair up in a bun. She reached up and let down her hair and started twirling her finger in her hair. She licked her lips very seductively and locking eyes with me she said, “My people did most of the groundwork so if we are going to revenue share it should be a 75/25 split. Don’t you agree Doug?”

I felt the fight leave me and I said, “Yes Colleen. I will let my team know.”

She suddenly slammed her hand down on the desk and almost yelled, “And that’s why you shouldn’t go to dinner with that woman!”

My mind suddenly returned to reality and I said, “What? Do you want the commissions or not?”

She said, “That isn’t my point. I twirled my hair, gave you a seductive eye-lock and licked my lips and all of a sudden you were giving away the farm. And trust me; it is not the first time I have done that to you. I just usually do it to get you to agree to something that is mutually beneficial to both of us but you are being too dense to agree with me.”

I turned bright red and said, “So am I some kind of slut?”

She said, “No, you are what they call a submissive male. Most women do not notice submissive men but this woman obviously is well aware of her influence on submissive men and immediately picked up on your submissiveness. I am tempted to take that card from you and tear it up but I can see that you actually want to have that dinner don’t you?”

Again I turned bright red and said, “Ya, she really intrigued me.”

Colleen said, “I bet she did. Well, I suspect you are not even going to own the shirt on your back when she gets done with you. But every woman likes a successful man in her life so I doubt it will affect our working relationship. Just don’t say I did not warn you.”

Five o’clock arrived and I picked up and set down the phone at least ten times until I realized it was five minutes past the hour. I panicked and quickly dialed the number on the card hoping she did not dismiss our dinner because of my tardiness. She answered and said, “Hello my pet. I knew you would call. Do you live in town?”

I said, “No, I live in Los Angeles. Our east coast offices are here in the Carolinas.”

She said, “Then you will take a taxi to my home so we can get acquainted before you take me to dinner.”

The taxi took me to a nicer part of town and dropped me at the front door. I felt silly walking up to a complete stranger’s house with a suitcase and computer bag in my hands. I rang the bell and she answered the door wearing a very sexy evening gown. I was dressed in a button down shirt and khakis and I said, “I did not bring clothes for a super nice restaurant. Where did you plan on eating?”

She walked past me and took my bags from my hands and said, “I am not sure where we are going yet. I put on the dress to keep you distracted. Do you feel distracted?”

I had not paid that close attention to her body because I honestly had been fascinated with her face. I took in her full view and as I did I wondered why I was even lucky enough to be standing in her front entrance way. I just stared and wondered what it would be like to be with such a beautiful woman. She broke the silence and said, “I will take that as a yes. I knew you would appreciate the dress. Now be a good boy and look into Mistress’ eyes.”

My eyes went right to her eyes. I was so charged up by the prospect of falling under her spell. It was all I had thought about all day. She made a purring sound and said, “You are so ready to be taken. You called me five minutes past your instructed time. Someone as eager to fall under Mistress’ spell does not delay their call. Did you discuss our interactions on the plane with anyone?”

I had thought better of telling her about my conversation with Colleen but suddenly I opened up and told her all about my conversation and Colleen’s warning. She said, “So you had a pretty good idea what lay in store for you and yet you still came. Mistress is pleased with your eagerness to obey. I think we should go to the couch and have you sit down.”

My stomach growled and she said, “Don’t worry. I will let you eat dinner tonight after we have a little discussion. There is a blue couch in the other room. Sit on it and wait for me.”

I sat down and watched her walk by pulling my suitcase behind her and carrying my computer bag. She came into the room I was seated in and looked directly into my eyes. I felt my spine tingle and then she said, “Did you cancel your hotel room?”

Confused I said, “No, was I supposed to?”

She said, “Did you or didn’t you want to spend the night with Mistress?”

I said, “I want to spend the night with Mistress.”

She said, “Then you can cancel your room after you wake up. Sleep now. Feel your mind and body surrender to sleep as your obedience and submissiveness assume control. Sleep for Mistress. Sleep.”

I felt my whole body go limp and I slumped to one side into the side part of her couch. She said, “Time to go deeper now. We are on the plane together and you can feel the plane start its descent back to earth. As the plane’s altitude becomes lower and lower you go deeper and deeper into your sleep. Already you can feel the plane has reached 30,000 feet and your mind is slowing and becoming more obedient and submissive. Can you feel the plane descending?”

I knew I was in her house on her couch but only in the deepest realms of my mind. My physical and mental senses could feel her warmth on me as she slept on me while I leaned against the side of the plane. The plane was descending and I could feel it going down. I could even feel the increased pressure on my ears so I said, “Yes, I feel it.”

She said, “Yes Mistress.”

I said, “Yes Mistress, I feel it.”

She said, “The plane is now at 25,000 feet and you have gone even deeper. It is making its normal descent and as it goes closer and closer you go deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper.”

The next thing I remember is waking up as Mistress snapped her fingers. The dress was gone and was replaced by some kind of leather outfit. It was cut out in the front, back and at her chest. I realized she was the most incredible being I had ever seen in my life and right as I came to this realization she said, “Strip and kneel before me.”

I immediately removed my clothes and kneeled at her feet. She held up her right foot and somehow I knew I was supposed to kiss it. I said, “I am not worthy to serve you Mistress.”

She put her foot on my shoulder and pushed me back onto the carpet and said, “No you are not worthy but I have chosen you so you will serve me.”

Mistress walked over to where I was lying on the ground and holding the bottom of her foot over my face she said, “Lick it.”

I quickly licked her foot and then she dropped down into a squat position with her privates directly over my face and said, “You may continue licking now. First you will eat me and then we will go get that dinner I promised you.”

I eagerly satisfied my mistress and then she said, “Get dressed. Only I want the shirt you were wearing. It is mine now. You can get a different shirt from your suitcase. That way you can tell your coworker she was right. You will not even leave my home with the shirt on your back.”

As we dined she said, “Do you like North Carolina?”

I said, “Yes Mistress.”

She said, “Very good then. I will make arrangements for you to be transferred here and your friend Colleen will be transferred to the west coast. You will live with me so that my slave is always close by.”

I said, “Colleen loves it here. I just cannot see her going anywhere.”

That Friday our SVP set up a meeting with me and Colleen. I sat down and Colleen was there too. I said, “Hey, what’s going on?”

The SVP said, “We are waiting for one more guest. Then we can begin.”

To my utter shock Mistress walked in about ten minutes later. I could not fight the urge to kneel and in spite of my coworker and boss being in the room I fell to my knees and said, “Mistress, I am not worthy to serve you.”

Then I noticed my SVP to my right and Colleen to my left both kneeling with blank stares on their faces. Mistress took the SVP by his chin and said, “Into my eyes. Why are we here today my pet?”

He said, “Mistress, so Doug can assume responsibility for the east coast and Colleen can assume responsibility for the west coast.”

She pushed his face aside and walked to Colleen and said, “Into my eyes. Why are you here today my sweet wet little girl?”

Colleen said, “Mistress, to accept my transfer to the west coast.”

She said, “You were right about me. I will reward you with an orgasm. When I count to three you will have an intense orgasm that will last over five minutes. Then you and your soaked panties will leave us so you can prepare for your transfer.”

Colleen said, “Yes Mistress” and then Mistress counted to three. Colleen writhed and squirmed on the ground moaning and panting.

Mistress turned her attention from Colleen and speaking to me said, “See, I told you I would get you transferred.”

Colleen finished and then looked around the room with a confused and embarrassed look on her face and quickly left. Mistress said, “Don’t worry about her. She will not remember any of this. I made sure of it when I paid her a visit last night at her home.”

Then Mistress took the SVP by his chin again locked eyes with him. Then speaking to me again she said, “You can go now Doug. Your boss and I are going to have a little discussion about his early retirement but only after he has groomed you for your new role and made sure the board of directors agrees that you should be his replacement. You and I will speak this evening about selling your home so that you can begin your permanent place as my love slave.”

I said, “Yes Mistress” and opened the door to leave.

As I left the room I heard her say, “You do want to retire after you groom my little man to replace you don’t you my pet?”

The door closed right before I heard him say, “Yes Mistress.”

I walked to my hoteling office and thought how lucky I was that Mistress had chosen me.