The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleep Tight

“So, Ms. Marsh, I understand you’ve been having trouble sleeping.”

“It’s Megan.”

“What’s that?”

“My name, doctor. It’s um ... it’s Megan.”

“I see. I’ll just make a note of that in your file, and now, Ms. Marsh, it you’d please, I’d like you to tell me what sorts of problems you’ve been having with sleeping.”

Megan sighed. “I got this job six months ago. It was a real cool job but it involved moving away from my family and moving out here, but I was okay with that. Like I said, it was a real, cool job. The problem really, is my boss.”

“Your boss?”

“Yeah. He’s a total jerk.”

“In what ways?”

“He’s real demanding. He seems to think I can’t do anything right and he’s always making fun of me ‘cause I’m so young.”

“Are there others at work as young as you?”

Megan shook her head. “He’s right about that. The next youngest person on the job is Mark and I think he’s in his thirties.”

“So you feel like you don’t get any respect, Ms. Marsh?”

Megan sighed. “That and it seems like no one ever listens to me.”

“I see, and you think this is why you’re having trouble sleeping?”

“There’s something else, doctor.”

“Yes?”

Megan was silent. “I don’t know how if I should say this, doctor, but, um, I think my boss likes me.”

“Well, that hardly sounds like a bad thing, Ms. Marsh.”

Megan shook her head. “No, no, no. Not like that. I think he likes me ... a lot, like too much, if you get my drift.”

“I see, and have you reported this to anyone?”

Megan shook her head. “It’s like I told you. I like this job a lot. I don’t want to tell anyone just yet.”

“I see. So you’re unable to sleep but you don’t want to tell anyone about it so you’ve come to me for a pill to help you sleep.”

“You don’t have to put it that way,” Megan said petulantly.

“Oh really, and how should I put it?”

Megan said nothing.

“It’s okay, Ms. Marsh. I’ll write you a prescription but on one condition.”

“Yes?”

“I want you to promise me that you’ll talk to your human relations department about this.”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes, you have to.”

“Why?”

“Because sleeping pills should be a measure of last resort, Ms. Marsh. Because it’s obvious you’re under a lot of stress right now and you need help. Because I want you to promise me that you’ll seek other ways to remedy your situation. Is that understood?”

Megan shifted nervously. She supposed she could see another doctor, perhaps one who might not be so strict with her, but maybe strict was what she needed. Maybe what she needed was a doctor who wasn’t going to hand over a prescription just because she asked for it.

“Do we have a deal, Ms. Marsh?”

“All right, fine. I’ll do it.” The doctor took a pad out of his pocket and he filled out the prescription before handing it over to Megan. “Be careful with that,” he said. “That’s a strong narcotic.”

“I will, doctor. You can count on me.”

It wasn’t exactly a lie, Megan told herself as she left the doctor’s office. She had every intention of talking to HR ... eventually ... but things on the job were just so tenuous right now, and really, with the prescription in hand, what was the hurry? If this worked for her, she could take her time and she could do it when the time was right.

It must have been strong, Megan thought when she finally got home. The pharmacist had seemed rushed but he’d still taken the time to come and talk to her. Just like the doctor, he told her it was a powerful narcotic. Take one pill before bed. No more than one, and go straight to bed. Did she understand?

Megan told him she did.

One of the pharmacist’s assistants was trying to get his attention. There was someone on the phone. “In a second, Heather,” he said. “Let’s see. Is there anything else? Oh yeah. Have a full meal at least two hours before taking it.”

A full meal, Megan asked. “Did a salad count?”

“Is that what you normally eat?” the pharmacist asked and Megan had nodded.

“Sure then. Just make sure you don’t take it on an empty stomach, okay?”

“Mr. Jefferson,” interrupted the assistant, “it’s Mrs. Schmidt again. She’s really obnoxious this time.”

The man sighed. “All right then. You should have a good night’s sleep with that. Anything else, stop taking it and see your doctor immediately. Is that understood?”

Megan nodded.

The man shook his head. “I want to hear you say it. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, go on. Get out of here,” and with that, the man turned back to his assistant. “Give me the phone, Heather.”

That evening, Megan stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom, little white pill in one hand, glass of water in the other and she looked at the pajama clad woman staring back at her from the mirror. Here goes nothing, she told her twin and with that, she downed the pill and the water.

The next morning, Megan Marsh woke up feeling refreshed and very well rested, and did she dare say it even to herself, yes, she was feeling just a bit sexually excited.

There was little doubt as to why that was, Megan told herself. It was the dream she’d had the night before. Usually, when she dreamed, she had trouble remembering them and even when she did, the details soon became muddied as the dream slowly faded away but this one, this one stayed with her. Not only was it erotic but it was incredibly vivid and it wasn’t fading away.

Miles Hayden was new in her apartment complex and he was totally not her type. Word was that he was a musician in a rock band. Word was he stayed out late and word was the tattoos he had that were visible weren’t the only tattoos he had.

In her dream, she’d been waiting for him there in his apartment. The apartment was dark but in her dream, Megan hadn’t minded. In her dream, she’d been content to wait and she was there when he’d come home and when he’d turned on the light.

“Hello, Miles,” she’d said.

“What the fuck!” the man had exclaimed. “Who the hell are you?”

“My name’s Megan,” she’d said as she got up out of the easy chair in which she’d been sitting. She was wearing a black, cocktail dress. It was one of her favorites. She’d come over to where Miles was standing. “You don’t know me, but suffice it to say that I know you.”

“How do you know me?”

“You’re new here.”

“Huh?”

“You’re new to this building but I’ve seen you around.”

“Yeah well, my old lady—”

Megan held up a hand. “I wasn’t asking for a story, Miles. I was merely making a comment.”

“Yeah well, about that. What the fuck are you doing here in my apartment?”

“Waiting for you, Miles.”

“That doesn’t tell me nothing,” the man said gruffly. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“Interesting that you should mention that, Miles.”

“Mention what?”

“That’s the second time you’ve said ‘what the fuck’, Miles, but if you already knew why I was here, why’d you have to ask?”

“Huh?”

Megan didn’t answer the man directly. Instead, her hand reached up and she grabbed the neckline of her dress and she started to pull. “This is my dress. If I keep pulling on it, it’s going to start to tear.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So if it starts to tear and I yell rape, who do you think anyone’s going to believe, a tattooed musician or meek, little me who’d never hurt a fly?”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

Megan pulled harder and she could hear something start to rip. She was still looking at the man. “Rape,” she said in a quiet, little conversational tone. “Oh my. Help me. He’s trying to rape me. Help. Help. Help.”

The man looked worried. “Cut that out. That’s not funny.”

“It wasn’t supposed to be funny. Should I do it louder?”

“You can do whatever you fucking want. Nobody’s going to believe you.”

“All right then. Here goes.”

Megan took a deep breath but before she could let it out, the man interrupted her. “Wait!”

Megan stopped. “You wanted something?”

“Listen, you can’t do this.”

“I don’t want to do it but if you force me, I will.”

“You’re crazy.”

“Okay, if that’s the way you want it,” and with that, Megan pulled on her dress again and it was clear that the dress was starting to tear.”

“No wait. Stop.”

“Yes?”

“Look, you don’t really want to do this, do you?”

Megan lifted her dress and she slipped off her panties. She tossed them to the man. “Oh, you brute. Look, you’ve stripped me of my panties.”

Miles looked at the panties in his hand and then he tossed them onto the floor. “Stop it,” he said.

In her dream, Megan just smiled at the man and then she turned and pulled up her dress even as she knelt on the chair on which she’d been sitting, her little, young butt wiggling seductively in front of the man. “Oh my,” she said in a tone of exaggerated helplessness, “look, you’ve forced me to my knees and now you’re going to fuck me with your big, hard cock, and I’m totally powerless to resist.”

“You really are a fucking slut,” the man said as he opened his belt and pushed down his jeans.

“Oooh, are you mad at me?”

“Furious.”

“Oh goody.”

“Goody?”

“Yeah, goody, because if you’re mad at me, maybe that means you’ll fuck me harder.”

The man came up behind Megan and one hand stroked her butt even as the other one slid his cock between her legs. “You want to get fucked,” he told her. “Fine. I’ll fuck you good.”

In Megan’s dream, she moaned as she took that cock between her legs and then she moaned again. Miles certainly wasn’t taking it easy on her and she absolutely loved it.

And that was how Megan woke up the next morning feeling hot and excited. She almost didn’t want to get out of bed. Certainly, if her pussy was any indicator, she certainly didn’t want to get out of bed. Hell, as wet as her pussy was, it was almost as if her pussy seemed to think that she really had been fucked the night before.

She went off to get ready for work. She washed her hair and her body. She dried herself off and she brushed her teeth. She picked out a pair of panties and she went to her closet for something to wear.

She grinned as she saw her little, black dress. Interesting that she should have imagined herself in that, she thought, but maybe it wasn’t so strange after all. It was one of her favorite dresses so why wouldn’t she imagine herself in that.

She touched the dress and that’s when she noticed it. The dress was ripped. Damn. When had that happened? It was one of her favorites. Why hadn’t she noticed that before?

Maybe she had, she thought. Maybe that was why she had the dream from the night before. She took the dress off the hanger. Damn. Now that she had it out of the closet, she could see it was really ripped. The dress was ruined. Damn. That was a shame.

But she didn’t have time for that. She had to go to work so she picked out a pair of jeans and a nice top and she didn’t give the dress another thought.

Her boss was still leering at her like a male chauvinist jerk but Megan seemed to take it in stride. Maybe that’s what getting a good night’s sleep did for you, she told herself. He certainly was the same old jerk that he’d always been but it just seemed as if the way he was just didn’t seem to matter.

The funny thing was she ran into Miles that day on her way home from work. It was funny because she hardly ever dreamed about people she knew but this one had been so vivid that she couldn’t seem to get it out of her head, but the funny thing was she’d stopped by the mailboxes to pick up her mail and she’d seen him.

He saw her, too, and for a moment, he did nothing, but then his eyes widened and suddenly, he was turning and he was almost running away and that was what was funny, Megan told herself. It wasn’t like she actually knew the man. After all, she’d only really ever met her in her dreams but that was what was funny. It was almost as if he seemed to think that he knew her.

It was probably just her imagination, Megan told herself. After all, the dream had been so vivid that it was only made sense that she might hope for some sort of reaction. That’s all it was.

Megan spent another quiet night at home before once more heading off to bed. The night before, she’d been a little cautious. She wasn’t sure what she should expect but now with a night under her belt, she was sure this night would be even better and she was looking forward to a good night’s sleep.

The next morning, Megan woke up with another vivid and erotic dream.

She’d been out on the street, literally out on the street. She recognized the clothes she was wearing. They were the same ones she’d worn to a Halloween party a couple of years before, a tight, little half top and a Wonderbra to show off her tits, a pair of neon pink hot pants to show off her ass, and a pair of fishnet stockings and ankle-high boots to show off her legs. She’d been dressed like a hooker then and everyone had said she’d really looked the part.

But here in her dream, it wasn’t a part. Here in her dream, that really was what she was. She was standing there on the curb and there were other women like her and there were cars passing by.

One of the cars pulled up to the curb and Megan raced up to the car. She leaned in through the open passenger’s window. “Hey, baby,” she said. “What’s up? You want some fun?”

Megan grinned on remembering that. The girl in her dreams hadn’t even sounded like her.

“I might be,” the man said. “How old are you?”

“Eighteen.” She really wasn’t eighteen but somehow, the dream version of her seemed to sense that that was what the man wanted to hear.

“You sure you’re eighteen.”

“Yeah, baby. I’m sure.”

“You got a tight, little pussy?”

“Yeah, baby. I got a tight, little pussy, and it’s just for you ... if you got the time.”

“I got the time.”

“And how about the cash, baby? You got the cash?”

“How much?”

“A hundred bucks.”

“Too much.”

“But baby—”

“Look, I can go to the next girl down and get her for half that.”

“But, baby, she hasn’t got a pussy as tight as mine.”

“Yeah, but—”

“Baby, you came here because you wanted me. You picked me out. You shouldn’t have to settle for second best. You’re better than that.”

“Yeah, but—”

“I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, baby. I’m going to let you have it for 80, baby, because I don’t think you should have to settle for second best. How’s that sound, baby?”

“I don’t know,” the man said.

She’d never been a whore before, Megan knew, but here in her dream, not only was she a whore but she was marking herself down and somehow, that excited her. “Come on, baby. You’re not going to get a better deal than that, but baby?”

“Yeah?”

“You got to promise me something, baby. If I give it to you for 80, you got to promise me something. You got to promise me you’re going to fuck me hard. Can you do that, baby?”

The man swallowed hard and Megan knew she had him. “Sure,” he said. “Sure, I can do that.”

“But do you promise? Do you promise to fuck me hard? I can’t give you the lower rate if you’re not going to promise.”

The man swallowed again. “Yeah, I promise.”

“Okay, baby, if you promise.”

He’d driven her to a cheap motel and he went in and got the room. She’d waited in the car while he got the key and then they’d gone on to the room.

She’d collected the money first and she’d put it in her purse. There was more money than she thought there’d be in there but she wasn’t sure why but she only had that thought for a moment. “Come on, baby. Let’s get you out of those clothes.”

Megan had undressed the man and then she’d wrapped her hand around the man’s cock. “Do you want me to suck your cock, baby? Tell me you do. Tell me you want me to suck your cock.”

“Sure,” the man said. “Whatever you want. Go ahead and suck my cock.”

Megan knelt in front of the man and she took his cock in her hands. “Oh my God, baby,” she cooed as she stroked the man’s cock. “Oh my God. Look at you. You’re so big, baby. You’re so big.”

Whatever the man might have said was lost in a long groan as Megan took his cock in her mouth and then she pulled herself back only to stroke his cock again.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again as Megan’s mouth again took his cock and it was clear that Megan seemed to warming to the task. The more she sucked the man’s cock, the more she seemed to want to suck him.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned yet again. “Oh fuck,” and just when it seemed as if his cumming in Megan’s mouth was inevitable, Megan pulled back.

“You’re so big, baby,” Megan told him, “but you know what I need.”

“What?”

“You know what I need, baby. I need to feel you between my legs. Can you fuck me, baby? Can you give me what I need?”

“Yeah.”

In no time at all, Megan found herself lying on her back on the bed with the man sliding in between her legs.

“That’s it, baby,” she pleaded. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me good.”

The man’s cock pressed up against her pussy and he pressed himself against her.

“Oh fuck,” the girl groaned. “Oh yeah, baby. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me good.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “So tight. So fucking tight.”

Megan couldn’t help but groan as she felt the man fuck her. She knew what was cumming. He was going to cum. He was going to cum in her tight, little cunt.

The man couldn’t help himself. He just kept going and Megan kept telling him that she wanted him to do it. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her harder.

It wasn’t like he was going to stop and Megan knew it and when he finally came inside her, she found herself cumming, too. God, she loved this, she told herself. She loved it when a guy came inside her.

That was her dream. Megan shook her head. She’d been out on the street. She’d been a whore and she was sure the man she’d picked up wasn’t the only one she’d had that night. It wasn’t like she really wanted to be a whore but there was something about the dream. It was just so real and so vivid. But of course, it was just a dream.

She’d have to hurry, she told herself, if she didn’t want to be late to work. She headed off to the bathroom to take her shower.

That was weird, she thought. There on the counter was a pair of fishnet stockings. Where the hell had she seen those before.

She didn’t really have time to figure that out, she told herself. She turned the water on and let it start to run.

But it bugged her. She was sure she’d seen them before and then she got it. It was from her dream. It was what she’d been wearing when ...

That was silly, she told herself. Probably it was the whole reason for the dream to begin with. Somehow, she’d seen these stockings and somehow that had led her to the dream she had. Of course, that made perfect sense.

Of course, if she’d thought about it, she would have wondered why the stockings were out in the first place, especially considering the fact that she hardly ever wore them, but since that would have been a new mystery for which she didn’t have an answer, she didn’t bother thinking about that.

Her boss was still a jerk at work but Megan was almost amused by it. She wasn’t sure why but she had the feeling she knew how to handle him. Men really weren’t all that hard to handle. Just give them what they wanted, or at least give them enough of what they wanted so they thought they were in control, and then they could give you what you wanted. It was so obvious.

When her boss said she was looking hot, there wasn’t any reason to get mad about it, even if his tone had clearly indicated that he’d meant to be crass about it. All she’d had to think about was her dream from the night before, her leaning in the window of the car, her letting the man see her, her making him want more. “You think I look good now,” she said, “you should have seen me last night.”

The man was interested. “What’d you look like last night?” he asked.

Megan just smiled. “That’s for me to know,” she said, “and you to find out.”

It was easy, Megan thought. She finally felt like she was in control of something. Her boss might have been a jerk but she’d showed him and later on in the day when he’d brought her into his office so he could leer at her, rather than getting mad, on the way out, she’d put a little extra wiggle in her step. Let him think about that, she told herself.

It was on the way home that she stopped at a red light. Home was straight ahead, she told herself. Straight on through the intersection, but off to the right ... she wasn’t sure how she knew it, but in her dream from the night before, she had the feeling she’d been here.

Well not here exactly, but down the street on the right. That was where the hookers hung out.

Megan smiled at that as the light turned green. That was silly, really. How would she know where the hookers hung out. That was just plain silly.

It hardly came as a surprise to Megan when the next morning, she awoke to find herself with yet another, vivid, erotic dream. This was the third morning in a row and now she almost expected it.

She was in her bedroom in front of her mirror and she was wearing a black teddie. Her fingers played with the teddie as she tried to see if she could reveal even more. Her hands plumped her tits. She looked hot, she told herself.

And from there, the next thought just seemed to come naturally to her. She looked good, she told herself. She looked good but she’d look even better if there was someone there to see her.

She fluffed her tits once more but she already knew what she was going to do. She left her bedroom and she walked across the hall to her roommate’s bedroom and she knocked on the door. “Tammy,” she called out. “You in there?”

There wasn’t an answer but Megan knew her roommate was inside. She knocked again. “Tammy?”

Megan heard a giggle from the other side of the door. “I’m busy,” her roommate said.

Megan knocked again.

“I’m busy,” Tammy said again.

Megan knocked yet again.

“I’m busy,” Tammy said yet again. this time, her voice was tinged with irritation.

Megan knocked again.

“Wait here,” Megan heard her friend say and then the door was being pulled open. “I said we’re bus—”

“Busy,” Megan finished. “Yes, I know. I was just wondering if I could get busy with you.”

Tammy just stared at her roommate. “What are you wearing?” she finally sputtered out.

“A teddie,” Megan answered. “Do you like it?” and then before her roommate could respond, she added, “I’m not wearing any panties.”

“What the hell’s gotten into you?”

“What do you mean?”

Tammy’s voice dropped to a near whisper. “Why are you acting like this?”

“Acting like what?”

“Acting like a slut,” her roommate hissed.

“Maybe I’m not acting, but maybe if I’m doing something wrong, maybe you’d like to give me a spanking.”

“What the—”

“Or maybe Brad would,” Megan said as she looked past her roommate at her roommate’s boyfriend lying there on the bed. “Hey, Brad.”

“Hi,” the boyfriend said noncommittally.

“What’s gotten into you?”

“Maybe you got it right. Maybe I am a slut. Or maybe I’m just so horny that I can’t help myself. Or maybe it’s that I know you think I’m hot and I think you’re hot, too. Or maybe it’s that I’ve never done a threesome and I really want to do one. Or maybe it’s any or all of the above. So what do you say?”

Tammy shook her head in disbelief. “This is too weird,” she said.

“I know, but isn’t it getting you hot?”

“That’s not the point.”

“What is the point then?”

“I don’t know,” Tammy said. “What do you think the point is?”

“The point is I need to get fucked. What do you say? Are you willing to share?”

Tammy shook her head. “This is wrong.”

“Yeah, but you know you want me. Come on. Let me in.”

Tammy looked at Brad and Brad just shrugged.

“If you say no, I’ll walk out of this apartment naked. When they hear about it, the management will probably kick me out and then you’ll have to find a new roommate, and that would be bad.”

For the first time, Tammy was starting to grin just a little. “That would be bad. We wouldn’t want that, would we?”

“No, that would be bad.”

“Then I guess you better get your hot, little ass in here then, shouldn’t you.”

She hadn’t waited to be told what to do. She just crawled up onto the bed and then she was kissing Brad.

Thwack. Tammy’s hand had come down on her exposed ass. “Did I say you could kiss my boyfriend?”

Megan looked back at her friend and she shook her head.

“No, I didn’t, did I? You know what that means, don’t you?”

Megan shook her head.

Tammy slapped her ass again. “It means you need to ask permission.”

“May I?” Megan asked.

“May you what?”

“May I kiss your boyfriend?”

Tammy slapped her ass again but this time not as hard. “Yes, you may.”

Megan bent down and she kissed Brad and then she kissed him again and even as she did, she felt Tammy’s hand working her from behind, Tammy’s hand stroking her bare ass, Tammy’s hands rubbing her pussy, Tammy’s hands helping her off with her teddie.

It was Tammy’s now naked body that was pressed up against hers and it was Tammy’s hands that were reaching around to fondle her titties. “You can kiss him some more,” Tammy purred and that was exactly what Megan did.

Somewhere along the way, Megan wasn’t sure exactly how, but somewhere along the way, she’d found herself sitting astride of Brad’s body with Tammy’s hand guiding Brad’s cock to her waiting pussy. “There you go,” Tammy had told her. “You know what to do.”

In her dream, Megan certainly did although in real life, Megan was sure she never would have been so bold but all it took was for the dream-Megan to feel that cock pushing up against her cunt and suddenly, she was pushing her pussy down on Brad’s cock.

And there was Tammy, stroking her skin as Megan rode Brad’s cock. “Yeah, that’s it,” she told her roommate. You like it. You like fucking his big, fat cock.”

She did, Megan had to admit. She did like it.

Her point of view switched and suddenly, it wasn’t Brad’s body she was straddling but Tammy’s. It was her roommate’s hands on her ass and it was her roommate’s tongue on her clit and when she wasn’t gasping giddily at whatever Tammy was deciding to do to her already cum-filled pussy, she was looking at Brad fuck her roommate’s pussy and she was urging him to fuck Tammy even harder.

“Come on,” Megan moaned. “Come on. You can do it.”

Brad gasped and groaned as his cock continued to do its work.

“Is that all you have. Come on. Fuck her. Fuck her hard.”

The man groaned even as Megan did the same. Oh geez, Tammy’s tongue was doing so well.

“Make her cum,” Megan moaned and pleaded. “Make her cum.”

Brad groaned even as his cock unloaded itself in Tammy’s pussy and even as it did, Megan could feel Tammy’s nails as they dug into her ass and Megan knew that her friend was cumming and somehow, that was all it took to make her cum, too.

But it was all just a dream, Megan told herself. It really wasn’t the real thing.

That morning though as Megan got ready to go out, she saw Brad come out of Tammy’s bedroom and head towards the bathroom and almost at the same time as she saw him, he saw her, too, and he grinned. “You were really good,” he said before disappearing into the bathroom.

Really good, Megan asked herself. What the heck did that mean?

But she didn’t have time to think about that. It wasn’t a work day but that didn’t mean she had some errands to run and some places to be.

It was some time later and Megan had returned to the apartment. Tammy and Brad weren’t there but that was hardly a surprise but it meant she had the place to herself. It meant she could do whatever she wanted, although really, she thought, really, what she really wanted was to just take a few minutes to relax.

The phone rang.

Megan picked up the receiver. “Hello,” she said

“Is this Ms. Marsh?” asked a slightly frantic female voice on the other end of the line?

“It is,” Megan said.

“This is Heather Whitley from the pharmacy. You picked up a prescription from our pharmacy a few days ago.”

“Yes.”

“Oh thank God. The pharmacist said we should get in touch with you. There’s a potential side effect with the prescription that you picked up and that you should be made aware of.”

“What is it?”

“It’s about drug interaction. You don’t happen to be taking any contraceptive medications, do you?”

“No.”

“Oh thank God.”

“Why?”

“Apparently, there’s a side effect with this medication and with certain contraceptive medications. Apparently, it turns the libido on like way hard. You haven’t noticed any unusual increases in sexual activity, have you?”

“No.”

“Oh thank God. Well, that’s all we needed,” the woman on the other end of the line said. “If you do notice any change in libido, please contact us or your doctor immediately.”

“I’ll do that,” Megan said.

“Good bye,” the woman said and with that, the line went dead.

Megan woke up a few minutes later. She’d decided to take a nap but something had roused her from her sleep.

It was her dream, she realized. It wasn’t her usual erotic dream which meant it wasn’t nearly as vivid or as memorable as her dreams normally were but there was something about it, something important.

She’d been talking on the phone. That was what it was, but talking on the phone was boring, and yet there was something important about the conversation, something that she just couldn’t seem to remember, something about contraception which of should have been important because she was on the pill.

But so what if she was? That was boring.

It was too bad her dream hadn’t been about phone sex. Now that was just the sort of dream that Megan was sure she’d remember, some guy telling her she had a hot, sexy voice, some guy asking what she was doing, and she’d tell him she was playing with herself and then she actually would be, and she’d ask him what he wanted to do to her, and he’d tell her he wanted to fuck her.

And now that she thought about it, Megan thought, that was just the type of dream she wanted to have. Maybe it was time for another little nap. Yeah, maybe that was exactly what she wanted.