The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepy Sister

Chapter 4

* * *

Behind the closed doors to his bedroom, Marcus fidgeted his legs beneath the covers. He could hear his sister’s morning jitters echoing all the way from the bathroom. She never realizes how much noise she creates when the rest of the house isn’t exactly ready to embrace the morning, especially so if she has her ear pods in.

Or that could just be him; Mom and Dad tend to get up around the same time as Emma, anyway. He’s the only one that actively desires to sleep in.

Still, Emma seems more “alive” than usual this early...

And not just here; after putting Mom under yesterday, she woke up with renewed energy. Energy that she used to pester him over school, despite the fact that he got a perfect grade.

Marcus sighed, pushing the covers off his legs.

The clock clicked on at 7:23 am.

That music box must really be the shit. Its effect left everyone sleeping like babies drunk on hot steaming milk. That is, everyone in this house except for Marcus. In order the climb the metaphorical ladder of success, sometimes one must stumble along the way...

Marcus’ struggle comes from the complete lack of rest he toils with every morning.

Today more so than yesterday.

Something about his sister returning home last night like an angel willing to pry him right out of their wicked mother’s grasp, on top of being forced out of a fap session hours before, left him too horny for his own good. Emma’s always been the main object of his desires since he realized what the word “desire” even meant. So it couldn’t be helped.

He flicked on the music box while she was busy talking her mouth off with the simple command...

“Suck your brother’s dick.”

With a bit of hindsight, obviously, that was too much on the nose. That took his sleeping sister from the training ground right into the action without any in-between. Of course, it didn’t fucking work; if his dick hadn’t been sapping half of the blood from his brain, he might’ve considered that before starting the box.

He could’ve just waited for the sounds of her changing from outside the room and booted it up with a more simple command, like exercising, similarly to how he scored the truth of his mother’s exquisite figure. Then his desires would have been met by just jerking off while she completes a basic task.

But no, that’s asking too much from a horny dumbass. He wanted to go balls in. Literally, in this case, by issuing a command that Emma would obviously be against.

He shouldn’t have been surprised when she snapped out of her trance and woke up on her knees directly between his legs.

Though it did give him some information to work with... so it wasn’t entirely fruitless.

Emma hadn’t bolted right to her feet with accusations and rage soaring out of her mouth. The return of her consciousness came like anyone that had just woken up from a deep slumber; confused, tired, and not immediately attentive. That let him know, in the off chance she does snap out of her trance at an inopportune moment, he may still be able to turn things around favorably.

Still...

Marcus eyed the bedroom door; the sounds of Emma running the water ensured he wouldn’t neglect her presence.

To say he was intimidated would be an understatement. She could overpower him, outsmart him, and straight-up run circles around him simultaneously. Some may say he holds his sister to unreasonably high expectations, but that’s because he does genuinely see her as perfect in all aspects. This shouldn’t work; somehow, someway, she should be able to turn the tables on the hopeless dumbass that he is.

Why?

Because his sister is perfect.

No matter what Emma says, no matter what she does, he’ll always see her as perfect. And perfect women can’t be outdone by a stupid music box. One of these days, she’ll discover the truth about everything and remind him exactly why she’s the perfect older sister.

At any moment, he feared she’d run in, feet storming over the carpet as she demanded an explanation for what happened last night. It’s not like his big sister was unconscious throughout the whole night while his much more obedient sleepy sister took center stage. Technically, she was aware throughout some of it and should remember being on her knees or looking over her ass where his handprint rested right on her bubbly buttcheek.

Yet he’s sitting in bed, undisturbed.

So apparently, that day isn’t today. Otherwise, he’d already be pinned against the wall.

And until that day comes, he might as well mess with his sister to the fullest. It’s not every day that the person he fears, admires, loves, and desires is someone he can control.

But maybe until he has more confidence in the box, it’s best to keep the sexual commands to a minimum. Better safe than sorry, as the saying goes.

As great as a blowjob from the beautiful goddess that is his sister would be, if she wakes up in the middle of sucking him off, that positive sensation would quickly grow negative.

Letting the noises from outside the room run their course, Marcus waited until it grew relatively quiet before deciding to move. His grumbling stomach tempted him towards the kitchen for something to hold him over.

Cereal would hit the spot right now.

He didn’t want to interact too much with Emma this morning on the off chance that seeing him would recall memories of what occurred just a few hours ago.

As such, his feet coaxed lightly over the floor.

“Kay. I’ll pick you up.”

“cool ill be ready at 9”

“What the hell? Class starts at 9:30”

“yea its a 5 min drive”

“Ten minute drive, actually. Thirty minute jog.”

“but your not jogging, you don’t need to leave so early”

“What makes you think I don’t want to drop you off, then go for a run before class?”

“do you want to do that?”

“I do now.’’

“omg”

“Okay fine, you’ll find your own ride then.”

“whatever i’ll be ready by 8:45”

“Maybe Elizabeth will be willing to pick you up.”

“...8:30”

“Sounds good, see you then!”

Abby’s annoyance could practically be felt oozing through the phone. Not that I could blame her too much. It’s just bad luck all around that her car broke down on her. But that doesn’t stop me from making fun of how lazy and tired my friends are in the morning. It’s enough to make a grown woman amused. That was clear from the way I was smiling nearly ear to ear at my reflection in the mirror.

I clicked my phone into sleep mode and placed it beside the music box. It wasn’t solely teasing my friend that had me feeling this way.

The music box deserved all the credit. It sat on the counter carrying a reflective sheen after having just been thoroughly washed. I might stop by the store and get some polish to really make it pop.

I might even grab my brother something to snack on. He’s taking more of an active role towards his schooling, even if Mom is needing to force her hand to push him in the right direction. And on a more personal note, he gave me this fantastic fucking box!

If he were here right now, I would absolutely give him a hug whether he wants it or not. That boy doesn’t understand just how addictively wonderful this thing is.

I yawned, my shoulders arching up as I stretched my arms around the back of my head. With a lick to my lips, I slipped the locks of my brunette hair between my fingers. It was slick as it had recently been combed; I expertly maneuvered it through the generous hair tie to put it into a ponytail and let my shoulders drop. The sudden shift made my ample bosom bounce within its green sports bra.

For a moment, I did consider tightening the straps to help minimize some of the jiggle going on. It would also magnify my cleavage, though, so I was stuck walking a line here.

That’s why I should just get Abby to the campus early; I can jog in peace without having to deal with creeps.

It does feel pretty comfortable as is...

I fingered the upper straps of the bra, lining the front of my shoulder, and gently tugged. Of course, my breasts jiggled, but it wasn’t anything wild; the bounce appeared natural. And thanks to this music box, I don’t feel any morning cramps anywhere, including my shoulders.

Behind me, outside the bathroom, I heard a familiar creak in the floorboard that caused my ears to quirk. The consideration towards my bra was pushed aside at that moment.

Only one person makes that sound in this house. The guy that thinks he’s being quiet when in reality, he’d make less noise if he moved across the hall faster.

And I did tell myself I’d hug him if I saw him..

The bathroom door swung open.

“Good mornin’ Mark!”

Before my startled brother could so much as utter a peep, I had my arms around him, holding my little brother tight against me. He was still in his pajamas; it doesn’t matter how old he gets, he still has a way of looking cute as hell. I swear my brother just has a sign on his back that says, “Mess with me!”

It’s impossible for me not to tease him.

Similarly, it’s impossible for him to just accept his sister showering him with affection. “W-W—” He struggled for words, as if flabbergasted.

How DARE I hug my brother? I must be some kind of monster.

My eyes rolled. Some guys, actually, no, that’s undermining things. Many guys would pay me just to hug them. That’s not me overselling myself; it’s true. There’s literally no guy I’d hug like this because then I’d have to worry about them getting some sort of sexual gratification toward a basic act of affection. Family doesn’t have to deal with sexual feelings between each other, so I can hug him all I want.

“Emma!” Marcus tried twisting out from between my arms, “L-Let me go!!” His efforts only caused him to turn to face me, half of his cheek pressed onto my chest.

Seeing his face grow redder by the second made me want to hug him more. The poor boy must be so embarrassed. He doesn’t even realize how many guys would be jealous if they saw this; some would kill him just to take his place.

Not that I would let them, but they’d certainly try.

“Stop squirming!”

My brother did the opposite of my demand, only proceeding to wiggle and fidget more in my arms. His efforts didn’t yield much, as I only tightened my hold on him, making sure he was pressed closer than before. A hug is totally harmless; he should have just accepted it and moved on.

Trying to oppose this display of love turned this simple hug into a challenge of some sort.

And I never back down from a challenge.

“Let-t g-g-o!”

“Nope,” I spoke with a casual smirk; a slight tussle was an excellent way to start the morning. Not that this was an even matchup, but his rather generic scrawny build compared to that of someone who is much more physically active and older didn’t give him much of an advantage here. “Not until you concede and accept the hug! Accept it!”

I guess my brother was as stubborn as me; it’s kind of cute in a way, he clearly isn’t going to win, but he’s not going to admit that.

His squirming increased as I locked my arms around him even tighter. Marcus was both tense as a board and looser than noodles. I could feel him trying his damn best to push against me, but all attempts were fruitless. If I wanted my brother in a hug, he was getting hugged; there was no way out of it except for his fate.

“E-E-MMA!” He made a few attempts at kicking back at my legs, not that it solved anything.

I clicked my tongue; he was too fun to mess with sometimes, “Mmm~ I made my demands clear. Accept the hug, and I’ll let go. You can’t beat me.”

His eyes were squinted shut while the back of his head was being held tightly against my chest. “FFFffff—” He seethed below clenched teeth.

“Oh, how cute. But you know, dear, this isn’t very mature of you.”

“Mom?” That was my cue to tense on the spot. Turning around, the surprise at being caught left me almost frozen in place, Marcus still struggling to escape while I met my mother’s gaze. “I’m- I’m just—”

“She’s bullying me!” Marcus protested.

“She’s not bullying you,” “I’m not bullying you!” Mom and I said in near unison.

“If she was actually bullying you, you’d know.”

“Yeah,” I said, releasing one arm’s hold on him to ruffle his hair. “You little goofball, I’m literally hugging you! I think that’s the opposite.”

In response, Marcus tried to use my removed arm to make a break for it, but to no surprise, I was still able to keep him locked in place with just a single arm.

Mom observed us for a moment and sighed with a shake of her head, “That said, this is pretty immature, Emma. You’re great at being the responsible one, but your brother has a way of bringing out your juvenile side.”

I rolled my eyes at that, “Oh my god, Mom. It’s just a hug. Let me goof around with him every once and a while.”

“I didn’t~” Mom paused mid sentence to let out a heavy morning yawn. “~plan on stopping you two.” She licked her lips while blinking her tired eyes, “Just remember whose older, Emma. When you want to act like a kid, do so responsibly.”

She left us there in the hall, and went downstairs to the kitchen. As her departing figure moved out of eyesight, I gave my brother a devious grin, “Looks like Mom isn’t saving you!” I dropped my chin down on the top of Marcus’ head and clamped my free hand over his shoulder. “Give up! I win!”

“Ow~” He peeped

I blinked, “Huh?” My hold on him loosened, “Sorry, did I hurt y—”

My slimy runt of a brother shot his arm up and pushed against me in the brief span of leeway I had just given him. The little nerd fucking lied; I didn’t hurt him at all. That cry of pain was just to get me to loosen up.

In the heat of the action, I don’t think either of us noticed where his hand had landed because when I went to grab him again, I felt five fingers squeeze against something I didn’t expect to be touched.

“Eeep~” I jolted back from sheer shock, his right hand sunk into my breast as he squeezed. A speechless look of surprise washed over my face while the cogs in my brain churned. Time itself seemed to slow in pace; I looked down at his fingers, squishing into my boob.

Should I punch him?

I could knock him to the ground very easily.

But was this on purpose?

No, it was an accident.

He just did it to get free. Maybe I shouldn’t be too upset there.

But why would he go for my boob?

Well, I don’t see any other way he could get free.

The surprise of it all really worked.

I think I should still punch him, though; he needs to know that going for a move like that isn’t allowed.

How much would a normal punch hurt?

I could hold back.

Not enough to leave a bruise, but enough to get the message across.

Shit, but I don’t want to hurt him.

Should I-

While time might’ve seemed too slow for me, it was moving right quickly for everyone else because my brother used this moment of thought to book it for the kitchen.

I clenched my fist and bolted after him. “You little twerp!”

“Mom!” Marcus ran into the kitchen and quickly made his way behind her chair. The woman in question was startled by his sudden outburst, almost spilling the steaming coffee out of the mug inches from her lips.

“You can’t hide behind her~” I breathed as I entered the kitchen seconds behind him.

“Oh my goodness,” Mom mumbled; the woman shook her head no doubt, shifting through her own thoughts, and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Okay, that’s enough you two! For the love of~ Emma, act your age!”

I skidded to a stop; the stern boldness of Mom’s voice almost carried a commanding effect to it. “I- But he gr—”

“I don’t care. It’s too early for this.” The older woman sighed into her drink and closed the distance to her lips. The sounds of her gulps filled the room before she brought it back and gently placed it down.

From behind her, Marcus gave me a victorious smirk. I narrowed my eyes on him.

“Hey, you too, Marcus. You’re eight-teen. You don’t get a free pass. This is ridiculous.” She raised an eyebrow at him, “Do you think this is going to make me want to give you your computer back? Think about how your actions make you look before you do them. The same goes for you, Emma, but I know you already understand this.”

I sighed and crossed my arms under my chest. “Yeah-yeah,” leaning my yoga pants lined ass against the wall, I kept my eyes on Marcus.

If any other guy (and I do mean literally anyone else) touched my breast, let alone full-on groped a boob, I’d break their fucking arm. As mentioned before, Marcus has no clue just how lucky he is. And he better not think that this means he should test that luck.

Then again, Mom may have a point; I did take things a bit far. My competitive spirit can be a detriment at times. It’s hard to just let things go and accept the loss when I know for a fact that, most of the time, I can win.

I should consider that he did let go rather quickly...

I’ll drop it. Honestly, I can’t and don’t want to stay mad at him, either.

My eyes spied the wall clock, “Huh... guess I should head out.. I need to pick up Abby; her car isn’t working. We might stop for some breakfast on the way to class.”

“Oh, well, I hope she can get it working soon. I know how it is to be a teenager without a vehicle. It isn’t fun.” Mom said over her steaming mug of coffee.

After being saved from my wrath by Mom, Marcus went to shuffle through the fridge but peeked his head out after hearing what she had said. “You were a teenager once?!” He gasped in mock surprise.

To respond to that, Mom just lowered the mug from her lips and gave him a tired look. “You’re still in your pajamas. Get ready for school. We leave in ten.”

I shook my head. “See ya!”

He really needs to learn when to avoid his jokes with Mom. I was quick to notice her mood and backed off appropriately, but he didn’t seem so aware.

For his own sake, I hope he backs off and leaves her alone.

That cold remark pushed Marcus’ desire to mess with her right here and now. He made a joke. An old-person joke. Something that shouldn’t be such a big deal, especially since he knows that her age just makes her sexiness all that more desirable. The woman is a certified MILF, and even she realizes that because she actively hides her figure. So why did she look at him with such cold bitterness? Mom really must have a stick up her ass this morning; a nice quick nap could do her a load of good.

And luckily, she seems awfully tired.

That must be because he used the music box a few hours before she would have naturally gone to sleep herself. That would leave her feeling alive and awake when she should otherwise be settling down, and without the box’s assistance, she couldn’t sleep on command.

In a sense, using the box on her right now would help her. She has a long day of work ahead of her, and being this tired wouldn’t do anyone any good.

Also, Emma just left.

The stars aligning like this can’t be a coincidence.

Marcus couldn’t find the music box in Emma’s room. Oddly enough, it was in the bathroom and looked like it had been recently cleaned; it had some of the rust and grime washed off. Honestly, he thought that was just part of the design, but that shows how much care he put into its appearance.

He sat in his room; nearly five minutes passed, pondering what exactly he should or could accomplish. His sister left him hornier than he’d like to admit. That’s the main reason why he wanted to get out of that hug. If for even a second she felt his boner pressing against her, the cat would be let free from the bag.

She genuinely believes that no matter how hot she is, her brother won’t see her as anything sexual, and if that incredibly simple-minded assumption is broken, she’ll become much more distant.

After that whole mess, it’s going to be harder to stick with using this box for non-sexually charged proposes.

Marcus sighed.

Mom only gave him ten minutes, and knowing her, she is counting the seconds as he sits here. Without much time to think, he might as well go for something that he knows works rather than taking any unnecessary risks.

“Strip to your underwear and do one hundred jumping jacks in front of your son.”

Slipping the note into the back of the box, Marcus left his room to find Mom still sitting in the kitchen. She was looking over a small collection of mail on the table; he spied her picking up one before breathing out an audible coffee-laced sigh while reading it.

Marcus placed the music box near the doorway and turned it on.

The mother of two was already moderately tired before this, so he expected her to go under, but certainly not as promptly as she did. From the kitchen table, Mom tensed and furrowed her brow; she looked back, “What in th—” then, like the flip of a switch, she fell asleep, her chin dropping to bob against her breasts.

He saw that occur with Emma, but that was because she was falling in and out of her trance. At least, that’s what he assumed. It looks like, though, that if anyone’s tired enough, they’ll go right under, regardless of whether they are in the middle of saying something or not; if they are remotely sleepy, it’ll work.

After sitting there with her head resting against her tits for a few moments, he saw her head raise back up. The person he’s watching is the same woman that drove him to the bank, the version of his Mom that doesn’t have any power over him.

Her hand moved up and began to unbutton the unflattering business blouse she used to conceal the fact that she was sporting the body most mothers wished they had.

Marcus was prepared to stick to jerking off while Mom just her jumping in the nude, or nude enough for his cock to get off. He got a taste of the body his mother truly has, and he isn’t against seeing more. Her large rack jiggling in those bra cups and the literal clap her caked-up ass made as she jumped.

Mom removed the topmost button right as Marcus began to pull down his pants, and-

“—e world is that.. buzzing?” Mom said, looking back over her shoulder. She spotted her son, who was quick enough to pull back up his pants so that she didn’t spot anything.

“Huh?” Marcus feigned innocence, the music box held behind his back. “Oh, that might’ve been my phone. I didn’t know the speakers were on.”

Mom raised an eyebrow at that but didn’t press the matter, considering that the buzzing had stopped. “Right. Well, get your bags ready; we are level in...” she lingered her eyes on the watch around her wrist, “Three minutes.”

“Can I get something to eat first?”

“Can you eat in three minutes? Otherwise, it’s not my fault you didn’t want to eat earlier.”

After saying that, the woman considered her son for a moment longer while lifting the mug to her mouth and taking a couple gulps of coffee. After which, she removed the cup and exhaled, “Alright, I’ll give you a few extra minutes to make some toast. Also, before you go off, grumble like you always do. Consider this,” She lifted one of the envelopes in front of her. “A bill from school. Your bill, technically. The last bill was four hundred and eighty-five dollars, so I expect this one to go up because everything’s more expensive these days.” She waggled the envelope in the air, “Think about that next time you feel like your mom doesn’t love you. I wouldn’t be paying this much for you to go to a nice expensive school that’ll help you have a better life if I didn’t care.”

It sounded like she needed to convince both herself and her son that she wasn’t wasting her money. And that is a lot. He never felt like she didn’t care about him. It’s just that she can be, and often is, far too strict and bossy, especially when it comes to his schooling. But that price she is spending might lend to why she is being so harsh now when his grades are low.

But, with Sleepy Emma doing his work, those will bump up.

Mom noticed Marcus was just standing there, and she snapped her fingers. “Let’s go. I’m giving you five more minutes to get your food.”

Marcus blinked and shook his head. “Okay, t-thanks Mom! I just need to get something.”

“I won’t extend your time again,” She said, looking down at the mail again while Marcus stepped out of the kitchen.

She had totally distracted him; why the hell was he even talking to his awake mom anyway? She should be asleep and letting the obedient version of herself control her body. All he did was command her to strip and do the same thing she was doing yesterday...

Oh shit, he didn’t command her to strip the other day. He had just caught her at the perfect moment. Commanding her to strip to her underwear must be out of line while exercising is something she’d normally do.

Is there any way he can make stripping work without waking up?

He decided to write up another note and find out.

“Feel hot and uncomfortable in the kitchen, then strip to feel better.”

Let’s see if he can just get her to strip.

Marcus approached the kitchen again with the box in hand. This time he stood beside the doorway to avoid letting her spot him.

He flicked the box on.

Click

Mom’s ears twitched; she heard the buzz and frowned, “Is—” she wasn’t able to let out any more words. Instead, her face went back to bouncing on her chest. Moments later, she “woke up” as the version of her that Marcus is trying to train into being the perfect obedient mommy.

With glossy eyes, Mom’s breathing grew in pace; she began to fan herself with one of the envelopes and exhaled heavy breaths through her parted lips. Marcus poked his head past the doorway to get a look for himself.

She definitely appeared hot. In the warm sense as opposed to sexual, though, she is hot in both ways. She won’t be able to hide that from him anymore.

His goal of getting her to remove her clothes looked to be working. What started as basic fidgeting grew in intensity as she was soon shuffling her legs and fanning her face and chest with more intensity. Mom removed a button and, combined with the first one she undid earlier, had two undone, which was quickly made three as she got rid of another one. At this point, some of her cleavage had to be exposed; another button would seal the deal.

Her fingers rose to the next button.

“—that noise playing again?” Mom sighed, leaning her head back, she pinched the bridge of her nose, “Marcus, I’m—”

Click

While she had been talking to herself, Marcus was already writing another note at a swift pace. The moment he placed it in and turned on the box, she was cut off again and dropped asleep.

After bouncing her chin on her chest, she remained in that dormant state for five whole seconds, after which she blinked and raised her eyes, which now held a glossy tint. “Yes.” She spoke in a tone that sounded exactly like her regular mature and calm tone, if only less tired and agitated.

Mom rose up from the chair and began to undress. Starting with her top, the remaining buttons fell one by one; past the fifth button, her large cleavage was made bare. The bra she wore squished both breasts together to amplify the effect. Marcus was only able to spare a few peeks as the fear that she’d snap out was very present, but after waiting some time, he noticed that his mom hadn’t randomly started continuing her sentence where she left off like the last couple of times.

When he did gather the courage to look into the kitchen, he was met with Mom’s large round ass swaying in the air as she peeled off her pants. Like unraveling a banana, Marcus wanted to dive right in between those thick cheeks, his boner was longing for the same outcome, but the common sense of his brain held him back.

But this did prove to him that it was safe to jerk off, at the very least. Marcus and his mother dropped their pants nearly simultaneously; he fumbled with his erect cock, while Mom began to do exactly what he expected from his obedient mommy.

“One. Two. Three. Four.” She began to chant, once again jumping in pace for her son to admire, her hourglass-shaped physique bouncing along with the rest of her jiggling assets. Both the woman’s tits and ass had their own claps that echoed more through the kitchen walls than before in her bedroom. Her hands also clapped together above her while her thick thighs shifted apart and together. As commanded, while she jumped in place she turned herself around as if on a rotary stage made to thoroughly display her MILF figure off from multiple angles; she gradually spun on the spot, her jiggly bits rippling with every leap.

He may not be able to get close to fucking her, but seeing her like this..

Mom continued to chant, “Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine.” her ass clapped right after her hands clapped together, then her tits would jiggle down against each other, making their own clap before her thick thighs performed the same action.

She’s such a beautiful beast. A beautifully obedient beast. One that obeys her son, as she should. The only person he knows that he could consider more desirable is the woman she gave birth to. And just like her mother, the woman she birthed is going to obey him too.

Fuck this is hot. Just seeing her obey instead of the other way around was really doing it for him.

His dick pumped and jerked to the sound of her jumping, jiggling, and clapping inside the kitchen, and of course, his own mom didn’t seem to mind the fact her kid was wanking it directly in front of her.

This is working perfectly, and he’s discovering more ways to word things to get the results he wants.

The note he wrote?

“You are going to exercise in the middle of the kitchen. Do one hundred jumping jacks while slowly spinning around. While you exercise, you may sweat. If you think sweating in your work clothes is bad, remove your clothes and only do it in your underwear. Once you finish, return to the exact position you are in now, and wake up. If you think this will avoid waking you up, say “Yes.” ”

He wanted to try something much more detailed than the simple things from before. There were many hunches going through his head, one being longer detailed instructions are just easier for people to breeze over. He also decided to give his mother a choice. She naturally likes to be in charge, she is the head of her own company, and she is the one that calls a lot of the shots in the house, while Dad just lets her hold the authority stick. All-in-all, Mom enjoys being the head that makes decisions and tells people what to do. Going off of that, instead of trying to command her, something she may be more likely to resist, it worked better to give her an option.

Writing, “you’re going to,” instead of “do this,” may have helped. But what he thinks contributed greatly here was the simple fact he gave her a choice in the matter. “If you don’t want to sweat in your work clothes, remove them.” Mom likes to make decisions, and that was a choice she made.

On top of all that, the biggest factor there might’ve been the fact that he didn’t specify himself at all. It was left vague, just that she’d exercise, so when Mom’s asleep mind hears the command, she doesn’t consider her son in the battle of whether to resist or not—letting her asleep persona obey to the full extent of the note.

This may need more testing, or more so it will need more, but this is definitely worth busting a load over. It’s a victory over his strict, by-the-books, no-nonsense mother. He made her do something that she technically didn’t want to do, since she had resisted multiple times before.

Marcus stepped closer while his mother continued to turn in place. The clapping sound of her ass grew more audible when he bent down and kneeled with his cock in hand; her ass bounced only a few feet from his face at this point, just jiggling and slapping against each other in her wake, the sound of slip clapping against skin rang like music to his ears.

“You’re not looking so respectable right now, Mom. Such a good influence on your kids.”

She didn’t respond unless her chanting “Thirty-five. Thirty-six. Thirty-seven. Thirty-eight.” counted.

Marcus smirked, “If Emma could see you now, she’d definitely see you as a woman to become one day.”

Taunting her served no benefit other than to stroke his own ego as he did the same to his cock. If he can also train his obedient mommy to enjoy insults and being demeaned, it would be a hilarious and satisfying contrast to how strict she is when awake. It’s great to see someone like her just embarrass herself like this.

Marcus eyed his mother from below; the outline of her shifted up against the fabric of her panties before hiding bunched between her legs as her thick thighs clapped together. Looking up farther, he could see her rack jostling from below the angle made it impossible to see her head.

“Forty-one. Forty-two. Forty-three.”

He put a temporary pause on his masturbation to try something.

Is it possible to command her when she is asleep?

“Being embarrassed, humiliated, belittled, or undermined turns you on. Having your own son take the control, instead of you, is arousing.”

Marcus looked over the note, then glanced up at his mother again, now, her ass was close enough to his face that he could smell the sweet scent of her perfume along with the light sheen of sweat she had built up.

He licked his bottom lip.

No, it’s best to erase that last bit. He’ll keep himself out of things for now. Besides, he’s not exactly ordering his mom to get aroused; he’s more so just informing her what will happen.

After erasing the last line, Marcus placed the new note in the box and turned it on. He looked back up to his mother, still jiggling her hot body like before, really getting her exercise in.

Click

“Forty-eight. Forty-nine. Fifty. Fifty-one.”

Nothing changed.

Granted, he didn’t necessarily instruct her to do anything that would stand out, but he at least expected her face to flush. How is he supposed to know this even worked?

Marcus left the music running, and with all the blood in his brain shifted down to his cock, he felt inspired to do something more on the ballsy side. He waited for her to spin away from him, then right as that huge ass of hers jiggled into his face he raised his hand and...

SLAP

“Fifty-tw—” The contact bolted Sleepy Mommy out of control as she blinked, and Mom’s eyes returned to normal, “a—” but with the music still playing, she instantly went back under its effects, only managing a second of returned consciousness where she uttered a single syllable. Her head dropped down to her chest, shoulders drooping in tandem, letting her hands fall against her curvy sides.

After the slap, Marcus made a quick dash behind the counter. On the off chance things didn’t work out, he may be able to wing the situation favorably. But a second later, Mom, or his asleep version of her, blinked back to her glossy eyes and resumed jumping.

“—o. Fifty-three. Fifty-four. Fifty-five.” She continued as if she hadn’t been interrupted.

That’s exactly how things worked when they were woken up too, that being Emma and Mom. From their perspectives, time must be flowing as it had before; they are both asleep and put on pause, in a sense. Mom was able to snap out of her trance for basically a second. That syllable she uttered must’ve been her continuing off of chastising him before falling asleep before. And she didn’t have enough time to even realize she wasn’t sitting at the table anymore.

But that only seems to occur that way when they snap out of the trance. Emma and Mom have both woken up naturally, and they don’t just continue off from where they left off. The only difference here is that when woken naturally, they can’t be put under right after, whereas, with this, Mom was only given a second to have her own thoughts again.

Now Marcus was beginning to notice a distinct change. The pitch of her breath would hitch every so often, her creamy cheeks grew a deeper flush shade of red, and between jumping, she’d occasionally lick her lips. However, that was more sporadic. When she counted ten more times, all the while strutting her stuff in the middle of the kitchen, bouncing buttocks, boobies, and all, that’s when he noticed a clearly evident change.

Getting close, Marcus violated her personal bubble; holding a grin, he moistened his lips. Her nipples were poking loudly and proudly against her bra, the outline of which made an impression even through the cups.

“Sixty-nine. Se-Seven-t-ty. Seventy-on-one. Sev-Sevvventy-two. Seventy-three. Se-S-S-Seventy-four.” Mom continued panting out her numbers, slowly reaching the coveted goal of a hundred.

With his face right next to her breasts, inching somewhat closer, he’d plant his face right between her jiggling sweaty cleavage. He then shifted down inch by inch until her crotch jumped directly in front of his face. Closing his eyes, Marcus breathed in; the event aroma of lust generating from her clit spoke as loudly as clapping from her curvy figure.

Doing this must be humiliating for Mom; deep down, she is embarrassed, even while asleep. Yet, at the same time, her body is enjoying the sensation.

Marcus wants more, and now that he knows a bit more about how this works, he doesn’t have nearly as much to fear. He stood up briefly to retrieve another sheet from the counter and kneeled back before her.

“If you enjoy this sensation of humiliation, verbally degrade yourself however you think would boost this feeling. Feel free to talk as dirty as you want to help as you finish your set.”

He waited until his turning mother’s pussy was back bouncing in front of his face. The warmth being generated lured his face closer. He hit the switch on the music box after inserting the note.

Click

The music’s playing... so...

Marcus dived face-first between her closing legs. Time moved almost in slow motion. The older woman’s matured thick thighs closed around his head, soft like a comforting pillow. With only a thin strip of fabric between them, Marcus dragged his tongue along the clearly outlined shape of his mother’s pussy. What felt like an entire hour passed as the shape of both her damp outer walls shifted around his tongue with only a dampened pantie to prevent his saliva from smearing her insides scattered through to his core.

Then just as quick as he dived in, he pulled out, even with the fabric between, the moistened taste of her arousal made a way to seep through. He licked his lips and gulped as his mother simultaneously snapped out of her trance because, of course, she would; that certainly did cross the line.

He gazed up to see what wrath would befall him now that his bossy mom was back in control.

“b—”

Her head slumped, chin falling right between the top of her cleavage. There she went; Marcus was able to see his mother for half a second before she went back to the world of slumber. Leaving the box on so that when she wakes up, she instantly falls back asleep again feels like a game-changing use of this. That would remove the worry of snapping them out. The only downside there is that if they wake up too often, then eventually, they can piece together a series of events, like a slideshow of sorts.

After falling back asleep, Mom woke up again with her glossy eyes, and now more obedient than ever.

“Do you like watching Mommy move like this? I’m just a big boobie bitch~ huh~? Mmm...” Mom began speaking, tongue heavily laced with sensual intonation. “G-God, look at me~” she paused to exhale heavily, tits and ass continuing to jiggle away, “I’m entertaining you, right? Mommy’s good entertainment?”

Marcus had a hard time finding words; the escalation of this wasn’t what he expected, despite her doing exactly what he wrote down.

“Y-Yes,” He gulped, “This is very entertaining, Mom..”

“Fffff~ Oh~” She moaned into the air, then bit her lower lip, “God~ This-This is what happens~ when- when Mommy goes to sleep. Right? I feel so fucking hot, so warm~ this is~ fuck... Nintey-six...”

“You like this? Mommy?” Marcus stood up, “You like entertaining me? Jumping in the nude, being my..my obedient bitch?”

“Mmm..” She closed her eyes, “Mmhm..” Mom nodded.

“Look at how low you are,” Marcus said, ironically looking up at the taller woman.

“Nighty-sev-v-ven...” Mom inhaled while biting her bottom lip, her jiggling rack raising.

“What’s funny, is you let this happen. If you didn’t want this, you would’ve snapped out of it, right?”

“Y-Yes~ Ohhh~ yes! YES! This is what Mommy wants!” Her voice rose louder than the claps of her ass.

“It is, right? Otherwise, this wouldn’t be happening.”

Mom nodded, “Mmhm~!”

“But Mom will never admit this. She thinks she’s in control. She likes being on top, but you- you’re her real self. You’re my...” Marcus almost stuttered. He licked his lips. He’s actually having a conversation with her, with his mom’s asleep personality. There’s no saying how that’ll affect her when she’s awake. “You’re my Obedient Mommy. A big boobie bitch. Because if you weren’t, this wouldn’t be happening.”

“F-Fuck yes~! Mommy’s a big boobie bitch! Mommy’s obedient! She doesn’t know her place~ her place~ her place~” She breathed, “T-To entertain you~!”

“She’s less of-of a mother in control of everything, and... she’s more like a doormat to walk on, a jester to entertain, a bitch to obey.”

“I’ll oh fuck... p-please~ mmm... fffuck~” Her jumping slowed, though she continued to push through “P-Put me below your feet~ I-I’ll let you walk over me~! I’ll prefo-preform for you~! I’m-I-I-I-I’m a bitch that-will obey!” What was a somewhat visible outline of her nipples grew in intensity; they now poked against her bra like rigid diamonds. That’s not to mention how moist her love fluids are oozing from her pussy. “Nighty-N-Ni-Fuckkkmmmm~”

“Hey, I told you to do jumping jacks. And what are you?”

“I-I-I’m your obedient...big... boobie~ bitch...”

Actually, she’s his Obedient Mommy, that’s the name he’s trying to get her sleeping half to latch onto but he’ll work with what he can get.

Mom locked her lips and continued her jumping jacks to the finish line. “Night-Nighty-nine... mmmmm~”

“R-Remeber,” Marcus gulped, my breath rate rose to similar rates as he had been jerking off to this wonderful sight. “Y-You-ugh~”

There wasn’t any holding back at this moment. He looked around for someplace to unload; a paper towel would suffice. His jiggling, humiliation-loving mother was about to have me burst out a hot white cream any moment now.

Cream.

Marcus flashed his teeth.

He approached the kitchen table where Mom initially lost consciousness to unleash this new side of her. Her cup of coffee rested neatly on top. With gritted teeth, Marcus closed his eyes and finished pumping into the mug. He grunted in sheer pleasure as the gates were finally allowed to open, his hot sticky ropes shot out, aimed towards the opening. Most of which landed in graceful sputters splashing inside the brown liquid, the rest splattered over the table.

Marcus’ tension settled, and he took a needed rest against the back of her chair, “Fuck...” he licked his lips and swallowed a gulp of air before eyeing the mess he made.

Hopefully, she enjoys some cream in her coffee. Marcus scooped the ropes that splattered on the tabletop with a napkin and used her spoon to scoop the chode down into her drink. He then refilled it with still-warm coffee and stirred the “cream” to really mix it in.

Marcus turned around and was taken aback. In his haste to release his jizz he forgot that his Mom was still waiting for him to finish his sentence; she really is obedient, still doing jumping jacks, definitely over one hundred at this point, yet since she didn’t count to it yet, she was still going.

What was he saying?

He thought to himself; her bouncing cleavage within the cups of her bra and the way her asscheeks worked to swallow her pantie whole didn’t help.

“When you reach a hundred and let the boring mommy that thinks she’s the one in charge wake up. Remember, you’re my Obedient Mommy. My big boobie bitch that loves to humiliate herself. You love to be knocked down your pedestal. Put where you really belong. Whenever Mom gets too high, you’re here to bring her down. You exist to be humiliated. Got it?”

“MMhmm~ Mhhmmm~! Y-Yes~!” Being bossed around, commanded by the child she gave birth to, humiliated and embarrassed, it all seemingly correlated to her lust reaching its climax. “One-O-On-One-Hundred!” She performed one final jump, her hands clapping together for a proper send-off, tits rocketing up as did her ass before she crashed down, sending one final clap and ripple to echo tastefully through the room.

As she then stood still, Marcus watched her fat ass and rack bounce and jostle back to a relatively stable setting. She then began to almost mindlessly walk over to her clothes and gradually redress.

Watching a woman clothe herself was almost as appealing as the opposite. It’s getting a window into what the woman chooses to veil so that others can’t see what’s beneath while, at the same moment, seeing what’s beneath all the same.

Marcus savored the sight of her struggling to fit that round rump of hers in those pants; she had to do a few bounces on her toes for her ass to jiggle into place. Her top was easier to clip on, and in a moment, it almost appeared like she was sporting a rack rivaled only by her daughter.

Mom then made an effort to tidy her hair, and walked naturally yet mindlessly back to her chair. Taking a seat, Mom even made the small effort of scooting forward. She moved her hands to what must’ve been the exact position she was in the initial time she fell asleep. One hand on the bridge of her nose, the other holding the mug, and...

“—out this close to having enough of your antics!” Mom rubbed the bridge of her nose, “I hope you realize I’m not joking, young man. I have work to get to; there is no time for your games, even if I wanted to humor you. Turn off that annoying noise, get your food, and let’s go!” She shook her head, a clear sign of disappointment, as though she really didn’t want to have to keep chewing out her son but was constantly given no choice.

Marcus hid his smirk, watching her lift the mug to her lips. The warmth tickled her nose, and before drinking, she glanced down.

Shit.

“Mom!” Marcus blurted on instinct. When her eyes flicked over her shoulder towards him, he rolled with it. “I’ve been waiting for you in the car! Where have you been?”

“What are you talking about?” Mom frowned, “Marcus, I literally just told you, no more games. It’s only eight ‘o...” She narrowed her eyes at her watch, then nearly spat out her drink, or she would’ve had she taken one moments before. “Eight-Twenty-six!? What!? Oh my god! I am so sorry! You’re going to be late!”

Mom bolted to her feet, her head swishing through the air towards the clock on the wall, and chewed her bottom lip, mumbling something inaudible under her breath. She grabbed the mug and took a swig to quickly guzzle its contents down her throat.

“Okay, get in the car,” She said, now on her feet over her son, “I—” The mother paused and licked her lip. “Did...” She looked at the cup in her hand, “Did I put cream in this?”

“I thought you didn’t like cream in your coffee,”

“I don’t,” Mom confirmed, “But maybe I should try some. This isn’t half bad.” She brought it back to her mouth and finished the rest, quickly using her spoon to scoop the rest of the “cream” into her mouth. “Okay, let’s—” She paused and gulped, “Ack~ ahem~ gah~ hmm~ okay, don’t ever drink too fast. I think I swallowed a strand of hair... yuck...” She licked her lips free of the “cream,” and shook her head.

“Alright ’cmon. I hope you’re not too late, I’ll talk to your teacher and explain the situation. This isn’t your fault, honey.” Mom passed by her son; a hand rose while doing so to gently brush his cheek. Clueless of the irony in her worse and unknowing of what just took place within her own kitchen.