The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sleepy Sister

Chapter 6

* * *

When his sister stopped in the middle of her rant, he knew she was hiding something. She always does this. She likes keeping in the dark “for his own good” or some shit. And she wonders why he has such an older sister complex; sometimes, she treats him more as a loving mother figure than his own mom by the way she acts. When she holds her tongue like this, it only makes him feel more like a kid that she has to spare knowledge from.

People are both telling him to act his age now that he’s eighteen, yet they still treat him like a kid.

Things are a bit different now, though. Because now he’s the one with the secret. And his secret can make others spill theirs.

Emma being unaware of the music box hidden in Marcus’ backpack, wasn’t prepared for it to put her right to sleep. By the time he flicked the device on and returned back to his place on the passenger seat, Emma had her head bobbed down; unconscious eyes closed shut, signaling her slumbering state.

It was fortunate for him that Emma was always one to park her vehicle away from others when in public spaces. Something that has often annoyed him (no one likes having to walk an extra mile to get somewhere) worked out positively in this instance, giving him the freedom to.. “experiment,” with his dear sister.

“Emma?” Kneeling back in the passenger seat, Marcus called out to his sister. “Emma...?” he waved a hand in front of her clothes eyes but felt silly rather quickly as her eyes were literally closed.

Instead, he chose to give her shoulder a gentle nudge.

Nothing, his sister continued to sleep, sitting upright on the seat.

Marcus mulled over his thoughts. Whenever something would stump him, he’d always go to Emma; his older sister just always had the answers. But, in this case, he can’t really ask her for advice on how to best manipulate her.

Right?

That’s just ridiculous...

He sighed and returned to rummaging through his bag in the backseat.

Because Marcus obviously didn’t care for Mrs. Luna’s lecture or school in general, he used his time there to scribble down what she must have assumed to be notes...

Which would have been correct, technically... but they certainly weren’t about the words she was spewing; that’s for sure.

He needed to know more about how the music box worked in order for him to better utilize it. That meant he needed more experimentation, and with every experiment came research.

Importantly, he learned that the person must be tired, to some degree, for the box to even work. So far, that is the assumption. And if what he writes on the note is too far out of left field, they just won’t obey it. In fact, it seems like commands might have to be issued differently depending on the person.

He has had more success with Mom by telling her what is going to happen rather than commanding her to do something. Being given an order from her own son, going against her cemented authority as his mother must be too much of a contrast for her mind to allow it to enter her subconscious and be obeyed.

Those rules seem to work differently for Emma, as when he wrote the command to do his homework, she got up and did it in the middle of her sleep with no extra fuss.

Now, in the privacy of the car, he wanted to test something else.

The same mind that he’s controlling when they’re asleep is the exact same one that functions in their day-to-day life; it’s just like a personality separate from their own. Or, that’s his theory. This morning with Mom in the kitchen showed that she can learn. She obeyed the note but also acted on her own in some manner by interacting with him and not strictly sticking to what was written.

It’s making him wonder if he can interact in more ways than just writing commands.

So, with that in mind, this time, he didn’t write anything.

Not a word.

He only flicked on the box and was pleasantly surprised to see her still asleep.

Yet, she wasn’t really interacting as he had hoped.

Calling her name wasn’t doing anything; she was just... sleeping.

Putting people to sleep is the main function of the device. Maybe without extra instructions, that’s all it can do. But there has to be more to it.

Touching her somewhere she wouldn’t allow when she’s awake would definitely wake her up when asleep. That would be a reaction, but not the one he’s looking for.

Maybe he’s just overthinking things; he has yet to try doing something basic and asking her a question.

“Can you hear me?”

After a very brief pause, Emma’s voice responded in a quick yet quiet “Yes,”

That took Marcus by complete surprise. With his theory almost thrown out the window, he was about to write a note directly commanding her to talk to him, but even if sounding a bit tired, he got a response from her.

“Okay...” He said, mostly winging it; he didn’t have a full plan of motion in mind when going forward. “Hi..?”

With her chin slumped forward, brushing against the top of her cleavage, she remained silent and deeply asleep, her lips closed shut, not responding to his greeting.

Let’s try something else.

Choosing to be more direct, he asked. “Why aren’t you responding?”

“You didn’t ask me anything,” She breathed down onto her breasts.

“I—” He began to speak but took a moment of pause to consider what she said.

He hadn’t really asked her anything now that she had mentioned it. Both times she didn’t respond were moments where he just called out to her, first by saying her name and second by using a standard greeting.

Calling someone’s name would naturally elicit a response from that person in question, but since Emma is technically asleep, by all accounts, things might work differently.

“Could you hear me the entire time?”

“Yes,”

“Huh,” Marcus focused down on his notebook, beginning to jot down his discovery.

Every time they acted while asleep, he knew they were conscious, meaning there was a level of awareness. Heck, his mom drove him to the bank and back, on the live and active road, all without getting in any kind of accident. That’s not overselling things; Mom literally drove while asleep. Obviously, even if her mind is resting, she had to be aware of her surroundings to do that.

He’s beginning to think they are working on a minimalist level. Doing the bare minimum to remain asleep while also getting their “job” or “command” completed. Like driving him to the bank, Mom wasn’t going to stop for a detour or take a shortcut; something that would cause more work for the brain than necessary was omitted. Her command was to drive to the destination, get the money, and return home, nothing else.

The same thing applied to their “fun” from this morning, except she did more than what was commanded; obviously, there’s something else at play here. She interacted and bounced off of what he was saying.

So... how do I get them to do... more?

“You’ll answer my questions?”

Still with her chin against her boobs, she responded, “Yes,”

“Okay...” He said, trying to think of what could get her to become more interactive, “How old are you?”

“Twenty-one.”

“What’s your favorite color?”

“Blue.”

These are things he already knows, but what about her secrets? She was hiding something from him earlier, and now that he has the box, she can’t be keeping things to herself.

“How... I mean, what.. what were you keeping from me?”

“I’m tired and uncomfortable.”

Marcus frowned. Is she really tired? Well, she had him pegged for a fool. This whole time, he thought she was bustling with energy; that’s half of the reason he was surprised she fell under in the first place.

But, to be fair, this must be rare. Emma is basically perfect; he’s pretty nosey, all things considered, and not once has he ever seen her stress over crap, unlike himself, having trouble with everything.

After this, he’ll give her the time she needs to rest up; but this shows that her secrets aren’t safe when she’s asleep, which means he can push further...

“What...” His eyes trailed down from the beautiful sleeping face that he had always looked up to and laid on the two heavy mounds that he’s been secretly longing for ever since discovering where milk came from. “What’s your... cup size?”

They looked huge, and he’d always guesstimate their size as they got older; a few times, he’d consider making an attempt to find her bra but the risk of getting caught made that desire remain in his head. For fucks sake, this entire car ride, he’s been checking her out.

Does she realize that the sports bra, while it prevents her melons from flopping around too much, can’t stop all of the jiggles on the bumpy road? Honestly, the bra just makes her big breasts squish tightly against her chest, enhancing the look even more than a regular bra would. She assumed he had a problem with her covered in sweat, but the truth was exactly the contrary; the perspiration made her body glisten in the light, and each of her naturally slim thick curves stood more prominent than his fantasies could do justice.

His urge to sneak into her room and snatch some of her well-worn panties or sweaty bra was something he’d have to fight to the death. Though the thought of using her scent, ingrained in her undergarments that he would wrap around his member, might be too enticing. Even the glistening-toned shape of her exposed midriff and navel looked mighty enticing. There was a damp spot on her crotch that could resemble a literal target for horny onlookers to imagine shoving their dicks into.

Emma’s lips, glazed in a thin and moist veil, parted to answer his previously perverse question about her bust size, “Thir—” Before she could finish, her eyelids fluttered, and she yawned out the word, “—at”

Marcus’ eyes bolted wide, and he made a quick grab for his cup of ice cream; instinct prompted him to try his damn best to look like he was just innocently twirling away at his desert.

What she said wasn’t a response to his question. It started as one, managing to let out the beginnings of what he assumed was the word “thirty.” But her randomly saying “—at” was just like Mom when she was put to sleep in the middle of talking. Emma sees things in real-time, and her going to sleep isn’t counted; from her point of view, he must’ve fucking teleported.

That’s an impossible thing for her to assume; hopefully, she won’t be able to believe that and just assume she’s seeing things.

“You’re done playing around back there?” She asked, with a brow raised.

Feeling briefly started, he almost jumped in his seat. “Yeah,”

He breathed a relieved sigh. She didn’t place two and two together. Some would say it’s foolish for him to predict that she’d instantly sniff out the oddity of the situation and know exactly what’s going on, but all his life, Emma has been his perfectly beautiful guardian angel. He can’t remember a time she has given him wrong advice, and really this is the only time he has heard of her being tired and behind on work; she never makes mistakes. To him, her “not” being able to instantly know what’s going on is more weird than his teleporting.

“Let’s go home,” He said, wanting the focus off him, “I can tell you’re uncomfortable.”

“Y-Yeah,” It was my sister’s turn to take briefly flustered, for some odd reason, “I won’t mind getting out of these clothes,”

Marcus let his eyes wander over to her, “Me neither,” he mumbled. Though it was louder than he expected, as her current position had the light bounce perfectly off her tit flesh, further emphasizing how round and squished they looked, flowing over the low-cut neckline of her green bra; the shadow those cow tits presented over her fit stomach and similar darkness between her thick meaty legs were going to serve as perfect eye candy to fuel his “session” later today.

How could she assume he was looking at her with disgust earlier? When his sister is fresh off the press of a workout, she looks like a prime curvaceous slice of meat that has him salivating at the tongue; she is a literal angel brought to Earth with how perfect she is.

“What!?”

Marcus’ appreciation of the body that his sister’s healthy lifestyle managed to craft for herself was abruptly shattered the moment he heard her surprised and disgusted shout.

“Shit. Shit. SHIT!”

The only error his sister had, the only thing that detracted from her being perfect, was how clueless she was to his true feelings towards her. She viewed him as her innocent little brother and nothing more; that gave him the safety net that even allowed her to be around him wearing this in the first place.

Emma had no clue that she was the star of all his fantasies. He learned how to have lucid dreams just because it was the only way for him to act out on any of the desires he kept hidden behind her back. All those times when she’d hug herself against him, bend forward, and walk around in minimal clothing were because she viewed him as just a member of the family, and family never saw each other as anything more.

She never caught him staring with such unabashed perversion, let alone ever saw him with a boner.

But right now, he was pitching an obvious tent. One that he had neglected to hide under his leg as he had before. Emma is oblivious but not stupid; she’s the smartest person he knows!

He was definitely smart enough to piece together all of the “innocent incidents” that had occurred before and see them in a new light now, knowing that he was looking at her with arousal in his eyes.

“FUCK”

With wordless lips, Emma’s eyes darted between her brother’s face and his crotch; the lack of words made it clear she was doing just as he had feared, thinking back and recontextualizing past events.

Her being stunned wordless might be the one mistake that gave him an opening out of this shithole. Once her mouth catches up with her brain, she’s going to rip away the box and his notes before he can even try to fix this. And right now, the box is the only way out.

Marcus clicked on the box and began to write in a frantic fumble,

“Go to deep sleep. What just happened was a dream. FORGET THE DREAM!!! FORGET THE DREAM YOU JUST”

He wasn’t able to finish writing anymore as he felt his sister’s firm hand wrap over his wrist; “What the fuck are you writing?” Emma looked down at his notebook.

On instinct, Marcus tried to tug it free, but when he didn’t even budge, he remembered how unrelenting his sister could be when she put her foot down. If she didn’t want him to move, he wasn’t moving, end of story. That hand was out of the question, so before she could act further, he used his free hand to rip off the paper and desperately attempted to shove it in the box.

By the time he glanced back, he could see that his sister was gazing at the box with some level of realization in her eyes.

Her hand tightened around his wrist, and he almost felt his heart skip a beat as she made a lunge for the box. If she took it from him, that would be the end of things; he’d simply never be able to get it back.

Only now had he realized his writing had made things worse. Before, what she saw was the realization of her brother’s perversion and nothing else. Though his own frantic writing led to the belief that there was something more at play.

And, as he knew, Emma was intelligent enough to piece together any puzzle if given the appropriate clues.

That was a realization he was preparing to accept; he can never beat her, and that’s usually not an issue as she tends to be on his side more times than not, but in this one instance, her being able to constantly best him is coming to bite him in the ass with how he’s unable to do anything but.

Splat

Marcus froze, tense, and prepared for her to overpower him and take the box for good, something that he was carelessly misusing, not fully understanding how a simple slip-up could lead to everything unraveling before his own eyes.

Except.

That moment never came.

The last thing he saw was her fierce, sharp eyes and her large jugs hanging her cleavage low as she dived to the other side of the car, then...

Did he hear a.. splat sound?

Wait...

After opening his eyes, it was Marcus’ turn to stare in shocked bewilderment.

Was he so frozen in fear that he lost the ability to feel? Because her face was directly on his crotch, the bulge of his loins poking out to the side under her weight, it felt distinctly arousing despite the fear making it hard to fully appreciate. It might also do well to mention her head wasn’t directly on his crotch; see, he had left his tub of ice cream situation over his dick in a poor attempt to conceal the tent being pitched.

Hence, the... splat.

Like straight out of a comedic gag, one where the character would collapse face first into a pie, Emma dropped unconscious into his desert, its contents spilling all over her previously perturbed facial features along with his pants and the rest of the car within the splash radius.

Marcus looked down with hesitance lining his perception as he took in the state of his sister; she went from a huge threat that could and would end everything in a moment to a busty sleeping sack of potatoes, unconscious and somewhat humiliated given her current position.

Something like this should’ve woken her up; the impact alone isn’t something the box would allow her to sleep through... if slapping her ass while under its effects would bring her back, this should have a similar result.

Yet she didn’t wake up...

Marcus was too afraid to so much as touch her, but even still, she didn’t wake up.

He did command her to sleep. The note was rushed, poorly written, and grammatically incorrect, but anyone with a decent understanding of English could get what he had intended to convey.

So... she’s... sleeping?

While he couldn’t fully appreciate her mouth sitting perfectly on his bulge, with her up against him, her large pair of tits were mashed fully against his side; due to her lunge, one of them spilled up over her already undersized sports bra to allow the darkish pink shade and slightly bumpy texture of her areola to peek the side its head.

Hearing a faint bubbling pop, Marcus had a brief worry that the ice cream would prevent her from breathing if she remained like this, but a small corner of her lips poked out from the creamy dessert, allowing her to intake and exhale air through a few bubbles.

Waiting for what felt like an hour, but what was probably five to ten minutes, Marcus allowed his nerves to settle; she was on the edge of putting a stop to his games all because of one mistake that led to another. That served as a curt reminder of how he isn’t invincible just because he has this dumb box. Yet, with that having been said, it did save his ass.

Emma looked like an idiot like this, and he was all for her being like this than him being locked in a hold as she forced information out of him and then disposed of the box, all on top of knowing about his perversions.

Being able to calm down enough, Marcus wanted to place a hand on her exposed squished breast or even her back; but his idiocy wasn’t that damaging. But he had to do something; he couldn’t just let her sleep like this for who knows how long; that would lead to more questions that he’d have trouble answering adequately.

“What should he do...?”

This really isn’t something he could find the answers too easily, so-

gggllpop

Looking down at his sister, breathing bubbles of ice cream through her mouth, gave him an idea.

“Em-Emma? Can you hear me?” The fear of making her wake up was evident as he was too afraid to speak loudly.

After a pause where she continued to breathe into the cold desert, his cock pulsed under her weight.

There was no response.

Not noticing his nervous gulp, he leaned closer to her ear and tried again. “Emma, can you hear me?”

He was close enough to hear the constant and steady course of her breathing in and out through her mouth, the bubbles sounding more evident, and her lack of a response was apparent.

She’s not in a talking mood, then.

Well, she is sleeping.

Marcus did something he hadn’t tried before. He attempted to remove the note that was carelessly shoved into the box, but even though it had been barely crumpled in, the sheet of paper was nowhere to be seen.

“Fuck.”

“Does the box eat it?”

Now he can’t even check if he wrote it right, but going off memory, he’s sure he told her to go to sleep, turn what happened into a dream, and then forget the dream. Maybe the process of converting her memory into a dream and erasing it takes time. Or maybe, this sleeping version of his sister that he brought out to save his ass is literally... sleeping.

In a sense, his sleepy sister... is sleeping.

The box could have placed her into a weak, easily broken, but dull, empty state when he played it before with no note inserted. Simply put, he had brought out his sister’s alternate sleeping mind but gave it no instructions, so it was free to answer questions.

Though now, it seems like his sister’s sleeping mind was given an order, that being to sleep and forget. So it would make sense to assume that she’s too busy sleeping to respond.

Marcus leaned back and sighed; his head tilted to look out the window; seeing the trees and distant cars passing by in motion was a passive reminder that the day-to-day of life wasn’t going to wait for Emma to naturally wake up. He can’t just stay like this due to his fear of prematurely waking her.

“Alright...” He breathed silently.

Being careful to avoid so much as touching her, Marcus retrieved his notepad and began to silently write over her.

“If you are done making your awake self forget what happened, pick your head up and say, she forgot. Then wait to answer my questions.”

Inserting the new note into the box, Marcus turned it on. He wasn’t able to hear any sounds himself, but apparently, it resembled an annoying buzzing. Except Emma claims to have loved it when she turned it on herself, so maybe the sound varies depending on who uses it.

In less than five seconds after the box began to play, Emma’s ice cream-coated face piled up from the desert with a wet ploop “She forgot,” my sister said. Like talking to Mom’s sleeping form from before, Emma didn’t sound like some emotionless puppet being commanded to talk. She isn’t a mindless drone that only speaks to obey, or at least that’s not how she sounded. Her voice resembled... well, her own, only not disgusted, upset, or suspicious like before; she just sounded... neutral. Not happy, not upset, not confused, not anything.

“Nice, thanks...” Marcus said, a genuinely relieved sigh escaping soon after. “You really helped... save my ass,”

As Emma’s face remained up from the bowl, he could see a very brief smile come up on the lips of her previously natural cream-coated face; but just as soon as it came, she dropped back down face-first onto the desert.

Splat

Even more of the ice cream splattered about the car; his pants were made soiled by now, not of cum but still equally uncomfortable.

Well, he didn’t command her to keep her head up. But he did see a very brief look of comfort on her face. His sleeping sister seemed pleased to have assisted him in his time of need or at least appreciative of the word of thanks he gave her.

Maybe he could just ask.

“Hey.. how do you feel? Are you mad at me?” He asked, partially curious how much influence her awake self has on her.

Splliicg

She pulled her head out of the bowl, “No!”

The force of that response took him aback. He just assumed the sleeping versions of his family had to remain mostly quiet in fear of waking themselves up, but apparently, that’s not the case. Thinking back on it, Mom was pretty audible with her moanings in degrading herself, and that didn’t wake her up.

“Using that box on me, let me is the best gift you could give!” She said, doing as he asked and telling him how she felt, “I love you! She’s horrible for getting mad. I’ll never be upset at you.”

Her kind words of adoration were then instantly soiled by the splat of her dropping her face back into the bowl.

What he heard left Marcus with a blush on his cheeks; hearing her say she loved him was something he knew, but after the disgust she just displayed, it was something he needed to hear. Was she at odds with herself? He assumed the two of them would be mostly on the same page; they literally share the same brain. Though, the music box is the only reason she is able to exist outside of sleeping whenever Emma decides its time.

In a way, both Emma and Mom should be grateful for the box; at least, their sleeping sides should.

Maybe Emma more than Mom, because Mom’s sleeping side exists solely to be humiliated, degraded, and dominated; but if she likes such things happening, whether aware of it or not while awake, then maybe she too would be appreciative of the box.

There’s still more he wanted to know. Something more important now that the other issue was settled.

“How... How about that other thing... she was mad about?”

Emma pulled her face back up, the cream leaking down and spilling into her deep, exposed cleavage, “I don’t believe her at all! You’re so good and innocent. She is crazy! I’m happy to make her forget; she should have never thought it in the first place!”

“Oh..”

SPLAT

Marcus watched her fall back into the ice cream. While silently piecing together what that means.

He’s teaching his mother’s sleeping side to enjoy being dominated, degraded, and humiliated by her son. Emma, on the other hand, has really only done nice things for him. She did his homework and pampered him; the only sexual thing he had done was spank her a few times to watch the fun of her randomly waking up. But that was when her sleeping mind was in a docile commandless state, right? Or... did she just attribute that to being harmless fun.

Either way, apparently, this personality of hers is growing into becoming overly doting and affectionate, to the degree that she’s outright ignoring clear evidence that he sees her in a perverted light.

The personality he builds in them is based on the tasks that they do and their personality as a whole...

Maybe.

This needs more testing.

In the meantime.

Marcus grabbed his notepad.

“Clean this mess up,” he wrote, then after giving it more thought, added something daring, “With your mouth. If Emma—” he erased that and tried something else, “If you love your brother, you won’t risk Emma waking up in a position that would make her mad at him. Avoid waking Emma up while doing this to protect your brother from her.”

That added bit of daring greed gave him an ounce of pause as he stared at the note. The teen was conflicted about whether going through with this would be worth the brief bout of personal satisfaction. Does he know enough about this to be confident that she’d remain asleep?

Going off his theory of personalities being developed from the previous commands, it should make sense; at the very least, it does in his head. This Emma desires to protect him from herself, so her mind should accept the instructions to avoid waking herself up.

Almost two minutes passed, with Marcus tossing up the decision to insert the note or not. This box has turned his life into a lab experiment, featuring his own mother and goddess of a sister... only, unlike the crap dished out by school; these research experiments are rewarding and much more dangerous.

He can’t compete against Emma or his mother; her nearly stopping him moments before proved that. That made the fear of what could happen if he made a mistake while she wasn’t tired enough to be put under all the more real.

Emma may look somewhat like a pathetic powerless idiot with her face sitting directly in the ice cream over his crotch, but he knew better than to ever underestimate his sister.

Marcus lowered the note. His fingers clenched around it.

“This isn’t worth the risk,”

He took a risk this morning, and it paid off; that might’ve just been where his luck for the day ended.

It’s funny because since this is like one of his science experiments, his instinct was to go to his big sis. She always had the answers, but it’s not like he could ask her for help on how to effectively manipulate herself.

A soft pop brought his attention down to his sister’s pillowy lips exhaling through the ice cream in her face.

“Actually... why not?”

“Emma, you’re... listening to me, right?”

Instantly, Emma’s face rose up from his crotch to respond with “Yes,” before...

SPLAT

She dropped back down.

“Cool, so... look at...” Marcus held his tongue for a moment. He can’t command Emma like this; that’s what the box is for, “Can you please look at this for me? I’m going to put it in the box, but I want to know if it’s a good idea. I’m worried Emma will wake up, but I want to have a bit of fun.” he said, being sure to phrase it as a question.

This sleeping Emma isn’t a servant or slave; from what he knows, this personality is a version of her that is based on helping him; since those were the only major commands he had given her until now. Outright commanding her might not flow well; what was the point of writing notes if he could do that?

He’ll need to write down more of this information later to keep it in mind. So far, it seems like this box is turning their sleeping minds into a puppet-like state, which is where he can control them and build a personality inside of their own mind separate from their awake self.

Asking sleeping Emma for help puts the decision on her; she can choose not to, but he’s her little brother, so-

“Sure,” Emma said with a face still smothered in his desert and without much hesitation.

Marcus is still at odds with how his sister is both.. herself but also willing to protect him from herself; it’s like he has two twins of the same woman of his dreams. Except they are both sharing the same mind, and one version of her is mad at him while the other version is mad that she’s mad.

Maybe he shouldn’t give that part of this too much thought; he’s already doing a lot more thinking than normal.

Emma took the note right out of his hands as he just watched.

His sleeping older sister read the note; the face of perfection he had crushed on for half of his life showed a brief emotion, one that was a hardly noticeable frown.

“Is.. is there something wrong?”

“This is going to make me wake up,” Emma said, her tired bland voice holding a hit of emotion, “I don’t want to wake up right now; my stupid awake self might get the wrong idea of the situation and... Oh~!” for the first time since falling face first onto her brother’s crotch she leaned up, only to notice her left boob was beginning to poke over the neckline of her low-cut sports bra.

The areola he was graced with seeing became promptly hidden, along with everything else, as she covered his eyes with one hand while she jiggled and maneuvered her large rack back into place. Unfortunately, making it is hard to see those beautiful mountains of hers rocket back and forth.

But Marcus was more surprised than upset, specifically how his sister was acting very much awake. Well, awake enough to be surprised by her nipple poking out and covering her little brother’s eyes from the sight.

That means when he saw the side of her areola before, he was only able to soak in the sight because she was unaware of the wardrobe malfunction herself.

How innocent does she think he is? Emma, on her own, has been very oblivious to his feelings for her over the years, something he has abused more than a few times to get close to her. But, even then, there are limits. Such as today, when she had undeniable proof that he was checking her out, there was no byway of fooling her.

Though, this version of Emma actually said, word for word, “I don’t believe her at all!” when addressing the fact that her awake self caught him perving on her.

That might be information he can work with down the line...

But if she’s overly oblivious, what else is exaggerated?

“Ow!”

The hand that had been covering his eyes while his sister was fixing her top flinched and then instantly pulled back, “Are you okay?” Both her top and the note seemed to be an afterthought to her upon hearing that sound from her brother. “What happened?”

Marcus gulped, “M-My check... you poked me.”

“Oh~” Emma’s eyes reflected a glint of shock, “Oh, my god... I-I’m so sorry!” The note left her finger as she dropped it; whatever else she had been doing didn’t seem important as she closed the distance between them.

Luckily for Emma, her boobs had been properly fastened in her top before this shift of focus appeared, but that didn’t matter as he was faced with a front-row view of her drooping cleavage right under his nose as she brought her face right up under to his.

“Where does it hurt?”

Marcus was naturally distracted; from his point of view, it seemed like his big sister’s squished rack was talking to him, but it quickly registered that cleavage couldn’t talk, “Um... here,” he raised a hand to point to a spot on his cheek.

Sneakily, he made sure his fingers pressed against her boob and rose up through a portion of her cleavage on the way up (well, he wasn’t that discreet, but his sister seemed to care more about this makebelieve pain than anything else.)

“Oh~ I—” Emma tensed.

What happened next was weird.

She fell asleep... again?

Her head slumped down directly in front of him, giving Marcus another brief heart attack. Only, just as quickly, her head rose up, eyelids fluttering.

“I-I-I—” She continued attempting to push through her words; with each syllable, his sister’s head would slump back down before rising again as she continued to flutter in and out of consciousness.

Touching her heavy tits probably wasn’t the best idea... huh...

“I—” Emma passed out again, her head remaining slouched noticeably longer before...

Gasp

Her eyelids parted open along with her lips from how she took in a deep breath, “I’m sorry,” she exhaled, “be careful where your hand goes. I know you didn’t touch me there on purpose, but she’d get the wrong idea.” saying that prompted his sister to roll her eyes. The thought of how her awake self would act appeared to have her somewhat annoyed.

Marcus’ nose flared at the sweet, warm scent of her breath, “Oh,”

Somehow she managed to fight back the urge to wake up and lose control back over to Emma. He can’t say for sure how she handled that. Maybe context played a role? Something like an “accidental” boob touch is something he’s done a couple of times before. The tactic was to be discreet to the point where it came off as a simple mistake. Heck, this morning, he managed to get a full-on boob grab, his fingers still tingled from that incident.

She allowed it because she saw it as an accident...

And Sleepy Emma should know herself more than anyone. If there’s any person that could trick or convince Emma that the contact was an accident and she shouldn’t wake up, it would be herself.

“This box really should have come with an instruction manual.”

“Sorry,” his eyes wandered down towards her chest. Mainly to get another full-on look at her deep drooping cleavage squished together in that tight bra of hers. But his affectionate sleeping sister only perceived that as him being upset and apologetic.

“No-No, I’m sorry~!” Emma was quick to interject, “I hurt your cheek... come here..”

Her strong hands clasped his shoulder with a gentle hold, and the beautiful face of perfection that he had always adored drew closer to him. With her soft glistening lips puckered, he soon felt the cushiony, warm, and slightly moist sensation of his sister planting a kiss on his cheek.

His cock tensed.

Uttering a slight hum through her lips pressed onto his cheek, she pulled back, leaving a slight damp sensation in her departure. “Does that feel better?” her head tilted to the side, curiosity and affection showing clearly on her face of pure youthful beauty.

“Y-Yeah,”

Maybe the idolization he holds for his sister may be overplayed at times, but whether true or not, she is a goddess in his eyes.

Only... he had been ignoring a critical point.

She still had some apparent ice cream on her face. Not just there, but everywhere, really. There were a few noticeable globs on and between her cleavage; some managed to find their way under her mass of boobs to stain her toned midriff. Not even her hair was spared; her brunette locks, while tied into a ponytail, had managed to get some of the cream interlaced through the strands. Only her waist and below were spared from some of the ice cream splatters, primarily due in part because the rest of her face and tits took up the majority of the splash radius.

But even when covered in a mess of ice cream, she’s still perfect in his eyes.

“Oh, I got some ice cream on you..” Emma said, leaning close yet again to let her tongue peek from between her lips and gently lap up the side of his face.

Marcus could feel his dick tensing even further in his pants. They really need to get back on track; the sooner he’s home, the sooner he can jerk away this pent-up stress.

“Can you...” Marcus shifted on the seat, crossing his legs to help the ice cream bowl conceal the boner poking against his crotch. “..help me with that note?”

“Hm~? Tilting her head in confusion, Emma was quick to catch on, “Right. Sorry,” She inched back, her frown returning as she looked over the note, “This command you want is risky... and you want me to use my tongue? I don’t know if that is... appropriate.”

Right, he isn’t controlling her... she can refuse to tell him how to write this if she doesn’t like the command.

But.. she also wants to help him...

“I just want to have some fun, Emma,” Marcus said, his voice sounding ever so defeated. “I didn’t know that was bad...”

“You can write a fun command that won’t wake her up. Like make her play a game with you, or—”

Marcus looked away and sniffled.

Peering through the window, he could see his sister’s reflection look both hurt and conflicted; her glazed eyes held a faint glisten of light.

“Marcus...” Her voice rang with a clash of desires, both wanting to help her brother and not wanting to do anything deemed inappropriate.

She’s like Emma’s regular self, just far more affectionate and motherly than usual. His problem might be that he’s trying to manipulate her like he had with his mother this morning. But Mom’s asleep personality compared to her awake self was a complete one-eighty clash.

Maybe he needs to trick asleep Emma like he would her awake self...

Marcus sniffed again; while looking away, she raised a hand to wipe away a nonexistent tear. “I just wanted to have fun. I’m sorry, Emma. I didn’t know I was asking you to do something wrong.”

“It’s not wrong; it’s just... there ice cream in odd places, and if you made her lick it up, then... well..”

Through the reflection, he caught her eyes glance briefly downwards to his crotch, where most of the ice cream had splattered.

“We lick up ice cream all the time; why is it weird to clean it up like that? Licking ice cream is supposed to be fun, right, big sis?”

Usually, calling her that would trigger one of two responses; either annoyance or a pang of affection masked by a look of indignation. But this version of her seemed too affectionate to be upset by the title. Even if it would annoy her awake self, she is his older sister at the end of the day.

And more importantly, it made him look much more innocent in her eyes; her little brother is just too naive to realize what’s inappropriate with the instructions written on the card. She’s the one making it weird; he’s just a little brother that is going to his big sis for help.

At least, that’s how he hopes she’ll perceive this.

Emma gazed at him, then glanced down at the card. “O-Okay, you’re right... there’s nothing weird about that at all... haha...” She said, her voice making an attempt to fool her “clueless” younger brother. “It’s just for fun... let me do this...” Reaching over for his pencil, she made some edits to the car, then handed it back to him, a smile on her lips. “Here!”

Marcus took the card.

“Your brother is going to get in trouble with Mom if this ice cream isn’t cleaned. Because your brother is asleep, you can clean up after him or wake him up and make him do it himself. Ice cream shouldn’t be wasted, and you can’t have some for yourself. You should lick up what you can. If something occurs and you think you are going to wake up prematurely. Get your brother in a safe position, then make yourself naturally wake up before she forces herself awake.”

Now it was time for him to frown. That was phrased entirely differently than the way he had written it. Emma made a miniature story for herself; it was made in a way that...

That looked like she was helping her little brother... something she isn’t against doing. Licking up, the ice cream was placed at the end and could easily be brushed over. When praised like this, it actually made some sense.

And it’s interesting that Emma wrote a failsafe for herself. In the case that something will wake her up, she is instructed to make sure he is safe before that happens. Her older sibling’s instincts to protect him might’ve led her to write that, but if she can sense that she is going to wake up and act in the few seconds before that happens, it’ll be great to learn how to work that into his own commands.

And even her asleep self knows the difference between waking up naturally, whether by a command or over time, and being forced to wake up by her mind taking control again.

Emma observed him skim over the card before instructing, “I need you to pretend to be asleep for me. It’s the only way she’ll do it without waking up. She doesn’t understand you just want to have fun and might think what she’s doing is weird.”

Did she not realize that “she” was the one that was going to do this? She is acting like her awake self isn’t her, but they are the same person. Emma’s awake mind is just giving the green light on the command; her asleep self is the one that’s actually doing it.

Whatever the specifics, he’s trusting her.

“Thanks,” Marcus said. Hearing that, Emma seemed pleased with herself as he inserted the note.

The box began to play, then instantly, Emma stiffened in her seat. The motherly teen’s glazed eyes blinked, and she looked around the interior of the car in silence. Seeing her like this was very similar to the other times she had been controlled in her sleep, quiet, obedient, and to the point.

That reminded him...

Marcus leaned back in his seat, with eyes mostly closed. He pretended to be asleep while discreetly gazing through the thin slits of his eyelids.

Emma noticeably didn’t check to see if he was actually asleep. The card told her that she was, and unless proven otherwise, it might mean that she is going to just assume that he’s not paying attention. She instead began to clean up after him, initially by dealing with the ice cream that had been spread over herself.

His boner twitched in his pants as he watched his sister scoop the lingering blobs of cream out of her cleavage; the white desert could be easily preserved as semen to his imaginative mind. Mom did drink some of his cum with her morning coffee; that might actually be in the realm of possibility. After scooping the line between her tits mostly clean, she wiped over the round top of her tits bulging over her bra and proceeded to lick her hands clean.

That same hand went to her face swiping up what she could find and then plopping it into her mouth; the soft pillows of lips he always wanted to taste for himself were wrapped around her digits as she pulled them out gradually to taste and save every last inch.

Once done, she wiped the lingering strings of spittle that followed her hand’s departure from her mouth onto the front of her bra. That made a barely noticeable damp spot around the spot her nipple rested, but his sleeping sister didn’t seem to notice.

The show of her cleaning white cream off herself was one thing, but it became far more enjoyable with her natural warmth approaching him. Time arguably slowed as she moved her focus onto her brother.

Marcus had to shut his eyes tight to make sure she wouldn’t notice he was awake as she drew in straight up to his face, just as before. But only now, believing him to not be conscious, she let her tongue dance around the side of his head, lapping up what must have been some ice cream he hadn’t even noticed was on him. To suck up a few globs, he heard (and certainly felt) smooches that would let her lips create the perfect seal to drink up and gulp down the cream she had a hand in spreading.

Through all the tingles from each consecutive smooch on his face, it was hard to tell when exactly she was done; but feeling the warmth of her face away from him, he allowed his eyes a second to peak open for only a moment. There he was met with an eyeful of jiggling boobs as his sister was in the process of repositioning himself.

Then the warmth returned, now in a much more “sensitive” position.

Not only was there warmth but pressure that followed as his sister drew her tongue up, down, and around his crotch. She placed the bowl on the dashboard to allow for direct contact between her tongue and his bulge.

There wasn’t a drop of ice cream left over with the manner her tongue singled out and went around his bulge to not leave a trace behind. The rest of his crotch and thighs was met with a similar tongue bath, but with only the material of his pants between her and his cock, that was far more enjoyable.

In his sister’s mind, her little brother was fast asleep, and she was only doing her duty as his older sister to protect him from their mother’s discipline...

But goddamn.

For only doing him a favor, she’s really working her mouth.

To be fair, this was the main spot of the spill, but still... how is her mind allowing this?

Having almost finished, Emma noticed a splotch that his been pissed and pressed her mouth around the outlined shape of his cock to slurp it up; that added bit of pressure pushed him over the edge.

The last thing he wanted occurred.

He came.

“FFAh~” Marcus found himself mumbling an audible moan as he unloaded in his pants; though he was quick to muffle his voice, Emma’s attentive ears quirked, and she was evidently quicker.

But in the span of five seconds, or maybe it was two, Emma’s full hand pressed down on his cock through the pants; the shin material of his summer slacks allowed for some cum to soak through onto her palm with how hard she was pushing to lean herself up.

She once again reminded him of the fruits that came with her healthy lifestyle by the way she effortlessly and quickly yanked him up and out of his seat. Like he was a sack of potatoes, she tossed him into the back seat before darting back to the driver’s seat.

Right as Marcus crashed into the back seat, Emma’s eyes began to flutter; she stretched her arms into the air and exhaled a mighty yawn.

Okay. So, that little peep he made was enough to trigger her to wake up... good to know how on the line he was through that whole tongue bath. Her mind must have just barely allowed that to occur in the first place; it was pushing the willingness of what he could get her to do.

And it’s also great to know that she can really toss him around like he’s some twig if she really wants to. It just so happens that all the times they have a scuffle, she chooses to hold back.

...that just makes him adore her more.

“MMmmmmmmm~!” A satisfied groan came through a yawn from the front seat. Followed by a sigh, Emma’s eyelids fluttered, and she sunk back onto the chair from her stretch.

Looks like Sleepy Emma saved his ass again; if Emma had woken up by force and not naturally, she would have continued off from where she was when she went to sleep. Considering that the last time she was awake had him at the receiving end of her anger, it’s for the best that she didn’t resume from there.

“Had a good nap?” Marcus said with the mask of a smirk hiding the fastly beating rate of his heart.

Sleepy Emma told him that she made what happened before into a dream and had made her forget it. He trusts her on that... because he really doesn’t have any other choice.

“Oh!” Emma jumped in surprise, almost knocking her head against the roof of the car. Her ass landed back on the seat, though her large rack continued jiggling on for a few more seconds even after the rest of her body settled.

“You okay?”

“Uh. Y-Yeah,” another yawn came out through his sister’s mouth; her face looked evidently confused, lacking any details of shock, anger, or disgust from before, “Did I fall asleep?”

Marcus let out a silent sigh of relief.

She doesn’t remember a thing.

“Thank you, Sleepy Sis!”

He really needs to get a better name for these personalities; Sleepy Sister is a horrible fucking title.

Though, he was a bit nervous to see a large splotch of ice cream on the button of her chin from the view of her through the rearview mirror. The white vanilla blob dropped down onto her tits and began to slick and slide down the round curve of her tits into the depths of her cleavage.

But she didn’t seem to notice, and if she didn’t, she didn’t care as instead, she surprised him by shouting. “Shit! I’m supposed to take you home! Ohhmygawd!”