The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sluts who Lunch

mc mf md

Even a horny devil needs a lunch break, and the posh ladies who lunch, in a large well to do country market town, make the prefect lunchtime companions.

She left the ladies restroom, walking down the dark wood panelled corridor, back towards the noise coming from the main part of the restaurant. Passed the massive bulk of an open safe door on her left, which today served as the entrance to the kitchen, busy with chefs, and right into what used to be the old banking hall.

She paused, as everyone did, to take in the opulent splendour on show. Built to serve the well to do customers at the Georgian height of the market town’s wealth and fame, a huge ornate stained glass dome crowned the span of the large old banking hall, designed to impress and reassure.

Now in its new lease of life as a Michelin Star restaurant, a designer had used the building’s impressive architecture to create a palace to decadence. A big circular bar in the centre under the dome was topped with a life size model of two racehorses leaping over a hurdle as if about to burst out and over the top of the bar, in celebration of the town’s famous racecourse. Diner’s tables radiated out from it like spokes of a wheel, screen by large potted ferns reminiscent of a Victorian tea room, big ornately framed oil painting hanging on the walls all around, showing racehorses and scenes of horseracing, like an old stately mansion.

“Quite something is isn’t it” said the man who had just stopped alongside her. It was the young man who was having lunch on the table next to theirs. He must have exited the gentleman’s restroom just after her.

Her gaze drifted back across the stained glass, suddenly feeling like she was slipping away into a day dream. She imagined taking this young man’s hand, and leading him like a hungry MILF into the ladies restroom. They kissed passionately in a cubical. She fumbled with the front of his trousers, unzipping them to take out his perfect cock in her small hand. She sat on the toilet seat so she could take his cock between her slutty lips, getting it hard and wet. Pulling up her knee length leather skirt, she sat up on the toilet’s cistern, so that standing astride the bowl, he could thrust that prefect erection into her eager wet pussy. She moaned like a bitch in heat as his perfect cock fucked her willing cunt mercilessly. Fucking a total stranger in the toilets like a slutty whore. They came together, his perfect cock flooding her obedient cunt with his perfect warm cum.

“Yes” she agreed with the man, her attention suddenly snapping back to reality. He carried on past her in the direction of their tables. Where did that come from she wondered in surprise, still rooted to the spot. She loved her husband and their kids. Still a horny woman could daydream she supposed. No harm in that.

She started back towards their table as well. But now a cool breeze under her fashionable skirt felt odd. She stopped again and realised she was no longer wearing her panties. She had taken them off in the restroom and stuffed them in her handbag. At that moment too, she felt a little of his perfect cum dribble past the lips of her well fucked pussy and start to run down her leg.

Oh my god, she giggled to herself in shock. That wasn’t a daydream at all. I really have just been a total utter slut. She had never done anything like that before and never would again. She loved her husband. There was no need to panic. The stranger’s cock had been so perfect inside her, it was totally understandable. Just natural, like needing to breath. No need to worry then. She would never see him again anyway.

“I’ve ordered your dessert” her friend Jane said as she got back to their table, and she sat down opposite the stranger, facing her on the next table, where he was eating lunch alone. The handsome young man with the prefect cock she had just fucked like a cum whore slut in the toilets of the poshest restaurant in town. She gave him a warm smile, determined to show she was in control of the unusual situation, and he smiled back sharing their secret.

She and Jane met up for lunch most Fridays, and pretty much every other time would come here to the best restaurant in town. Nearly everyone in their social circle did. It was always stuffed full of ‘ladies who lunch’. Well off bottle blonde MILF housewives with nothing better to do than spend their executive husband’s money now the children were packed off to boarding school. Endless days of the gym, shopping, lunch and of course cosmetic spa treatments to keep them looking young and hot for their husbands, to ward off everyone’s greatest fear—the affair with a younger model.

Jane certainly lived up to this stereotype on show at table after table. She however was a little younger, their second youngest child still home at school, and her salon ready shoulder length fringed blonde hair was actually her natural colour. Her face was attractive rather than classically beautiful, thanks to a rather large forehead and somewhat flattened face. But she didn’t want to go down the heavy cosmetic surgery route you could see on lots of faces around the room, opting instead for just a bit of forehead botox so far to eliminate the first wrinkles starting to appear there. She also had smallish natural tits, unlike some of the pneumatically pumped cleavage on display, even though her small frame would undoubtedly take a slut’s big rack better than most.

But it was her posh designer clothes that marked her out as one of the ladies who lunch crowd. Today she was wearing a simple dark green blouse, with black leather knee length skirt, now minus panties, and smooth spa waxed legs running down to expensive black ankle boots. Little designer boots that had recently been wrapped around the bare ass of the stranger sitting opposite her, urging his perfect cock to fuck her willing, obedient slutty whore pussy harder.

As she and Jane ate their beautifully made deserts, she found herself starting once more into the twinkling blue eyes of the stranger sat opposite, remembering the perfect natural feel of his big cock in her mouth an cunt.

She had thought he stood out as odd when the waitress had shown him to the table next to theirs. A bit too young for the crowd that could normally afford to eat here, and a bit too dressed down in a plain t-shirt, ripped jeans and sockless loafers that suggested vulgar new money from some new start-up or such. Plus he was the only person eating lunch alone, although when she thought hard about it she thought she vaguely recalled seeing him eating here before.

But thinking was hard. It was much easier just to stare at those lovely blue eyes and remember how perfectly his cock filled her. How it bought out the obedient cum slut she really was inside. Wanting it wasn’t a big deal. It was just natural. Like breathing. She still loved her husband, and she wouldn’t see this stranger again anyway. Although if he asked her, she would fuck him again without hesitation, without question. Being his slut was as natural as breathing. She would do any perverted thing he asked of her. Fortunately when they left the restaurant she would never see the man again.

The stranger finished his desert and ordered coffee. She didn’t have time today for a coffee with Jane, it was getting too close to school picking up time. It was her turn to pay, so while Jane went to the entrance to start putting on her coat, the waiter swiped her card and she asked if she could quickly borrow his pen.

As she moved to join Jane at the coat rack, she passed wordlessly by the man, subtly putting her receipt down in front of him on his table, on which she had just written her mobile phone number. She needed to make sure that her Master could contact his Fuckdoll Slut. She knew she would be gratefully feeling his perfect cock inside her again very soon.

The young devil drained his coffee cup and got up to leave. It had been a most satisfying lunch break as always. He loved coming here every Friday. The food was superb, and the buffet of corruptible MILFs second to none in this town.

His regular waitress found him his coat and showed him to the door. She could still taste his perfect cum in her throat from the blowjob she always welcomed him with when he arrived. It was just natural to welcome her Master properly, like the obedient cum bucket slut she really was.

And of course it was her important job each week to seat him at a table across from the hottest looking slut who happened to be in lunching that day. She loved her boyfriend, a young chief at another restaurant across town, but serving Master’s cock was just perfectly natural, like breathing.