The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smartphone Spellbook — Chapters 1 – 3

Ethan groaned. He had been sat in the library for hours, studying for his final exam which was in three days. He reached up and stretched, feeling something crack in his back as the pressure that had built up over the last few hours was relieved. He looked around, he was alone. Everyone else had gone home, except a few students scattered through the various rooms of the library, all studying for one exam or another.

Ethan stood up, gathering the scattered textbooks he had been studying into a neat pile he could carry. He hefted his bag onto his shoulder and picked up the books, making his way towards the returns desk. As he moved through the old wooden tables, he kicked something. He assumed it would be a book, carelessly dropped and forgotten about. Looking down revealed it was actually a phone, some make and model he had never seen before.

Carefully he set down his pile of books and picked up the phone. Turning it over in his hands, he looked around but couldn’t see anyone nearby it could belong to. He shoved it in his pocket and picked his books back up, taking them to the returns desk. A young woman smiled at him as he set the stack down in front of her.

“Late night, big exam?” She asked, her blue eyes shining despite the late hour.

“Yeah, final one and I don’t feel prepared at all,” Ethan replied with a sigh.

“Don’t worry, everyone feels like that, I’ve seen hundreds of students who all have said the same and then went on to pass with flying colours, you’ll do fine,” she reassured him with a smile. Ethan appreciated it, he had spent the last week stressing over this single exam. Three years studying Economics and it all game down to this one exam.

“Thanks,” he said with a yawn.

“No problem, now let me take care of these books and you get home and get some rest. You’ll not learn anything if you’re too tired to concentrate,” the woman smiled again. She was very beautiful, but looked like a typical librarian. Black curly hair tied in a bun, large framed glasses and a big thick jumper that hid whatever body she had underneath.

“You’re right, goodnight!” Ethan smiled wearily, turning to leave. He suddenly stopped when he remembered the phone in his pocket. Fishing it out he turned and placed it on the desk. “I found this on the floor, can I leave it with you to see if anyone claims it?”

“Sure, that’s very good of you. Although if it doesn’t get claimed, it’ll just get thrown away. So come back in a week, if it’s still here you can have it.”

“Oh, cool. Alright, I’ll check back.”

Ethan made his way home and crashed into bed. The next three days were a boring routine of studying, sleeping, eating and stressing until the final exam took place. Thankfully it seemed the studying paid off as the exam seemed rather easy once he finally sat it. He wouldn’t find the results out for another couple of months though.

A week after he had dropped the phone at the desk, Ethan was sat at home relaxing. For the first time in three years, he had no responsibilities. Sure he now needed to find a job, but that could wait. He had earned a break. He remembered the phone and figured he may as well go and see if anyone had collected it. He had spent four days sat at home either sleeping, watching tv or playing on his computer, a walk to the library would probably do him some good.

He arrived at the library at mid afternoon and made his way to the desk. Instead of the woman, a man was behind it, a student helping out for some extra credit if Ethan had to guess. From the look of his eyes, he was extremely stoned. Ethan inquired about the phone and the guy looked under the desk. He pulled out a box of various lost items and found the phone inside. Without even asking any questions, he handed the phone to Ethan.

When he arrived home he tried to turn the phone on with no success. It seemed the battery was dead. He looked for the charging port but couldn’t find it. In fact, the phone had no sockets of any kind at all. Ethan assumed it must charge wirelessly, but it still seemed odd it had no socket for headphones. While he knew some manufacturers had done away with the headphone jack, every phone he had seen still had a way to plug in headphones.

Putting the phone down on his desk, he hopped on his computer and tried to search for it online, but came up empty. He was hoping he could find what it was and maybe get a charger for it. After a bit more fruitless searching, Ethan was growing frustrated. Thankfully a large crash from downstairs provided a welcome distraction.

Making his way downstairs, he found his Step-mother Anna sweeping up shards of a broken plate. He watched from the door way for a moment. He and Anna had a good relationship, after his father died, she hadn’t even thought twice about raising him alone despite having a daughter of her own to worry about. Looking at her now he felt a little sad. The stress of losing her husband and raising two children alone had taken it’s toll.

He had first met her when he was eight years old. At the time he hadn’t appreciated just how attractive she was. With long black hair, a slim figure and a smile that could disarm the most ice hearted person, she was truly beautiful. Now though, despite being only forty-one, her hair had faded and begun to grey, she had gained weight and her face was wrinkled and tired.

“Need a hand?” Ethan asked.

“Oh no, I’ve got it. I was just a bit clumsy is all,” Anna replied in a cheerful tone. That was her biggest problem, she never let anyone help and took on everything herself.

“Making dinner?” Ethan asked, eyeing the ingredients laid out on the counter top. Mince, tomatoes, garlic and a whole host of other ingredients covered the marble counter tops, which could only mean she was making bolognese, one of Ethans favourites.

“Yeah, you hungry?” She replied.

“Always. Tell you what, you finish clearing that up and I’ll start cooking,” Ethan smiled, moving and starting to prepare the food before Anna had a chance to argue. She finished cleaning and together they cooked dinner, just in time for Ruby to appear. She was Ethans step sister and probably his least liked person on the planet.

They had got on as children and in their early teens, being only a year difference in age, they did a lot of the same things at similar times. But as they grew through their teens, and mostly when Ruby hit puberty, things had changed. She was no longer the awkward, scrawny redheaded girl. Instead she had grown in a very attractive woman and god did she know it.

Along with the confidence she had gained from being good looking, she had become quite egotistical and frankly, a massive bitch. It didn’t help she had recently gained a following on social media, just for posting pictures of herself, which fuelled her ‘I’m better than you’ attitude.

“What’s for dinner?” She asked Anna cheerily. Her mother was the only person she was still sweet and kind to.

“Spaghetti, Ethan helped me cook,” Anna replied.

“Ugh, great, probably going to get food poisoning,” Ruby groaned.

“Hey, be nice, at least he actually helps me cook,” Anna countered. Ruby pulled a face.

“I’ve got far more important things to be doing,” Ruby replied.

“Like whoring yourself out on the internet,” Ethan chimed in. Ruby’s face flushed with anger.

“I’m actually building a following, I can make it into a business,” Ruby snapped back.

“Now now you two, behave,” Anna intervened. She served up dinner and they ate in relative silence. Ruby quickly excused herself as soon as she was done, not even offering to help do the dishes. Ethan cleared the table and washed up, shooing Anna away who was insistent on trying to help. He finished up and returned to his room.

Settling down in front of his computer, he heard Ruby head into the bathroom and the shower start running. Despite the fact she was a huge bitch, he wasn’t so petty as to deny she was attractive. His mind started to wander as he pictured her in the shower. She had a slim, toned body. Something she was very proud of and kept in shape with lots of home work outs and yoga.

Her only real flaw was she was quite flat chested, which Ethan didn’t really think of as a flaw, but she did. He knew it was a sore spot for her and he had once had to dodge a book being throwing at his head when he had pointed it out to her in the heat of an argument. He chuckled as he remembered that.

Thinking of Ruby in the shower had caused him to become semi erect. He opened up a private browser and loaded up some porn. He had the rest of the evening and nothing to do, why not watch porn and masturbate. He browsed through a few videos until he found one he liked the look of.

It was a typical porno, some blonde bimbo pretending to be a student begging they’d do anything for extra credit. Within moments she was on her knees, her teachers cock shoved down her throat as saliva dribbled down her chin and her eyes bulged from lack of oxygen. Ethan watched and stroked his cock as she began to get roughly fucked in the ass. Just as she shuddered in orgasm, Ethan groaned and blew his load over his stomach.

With the deed done, he closed the window, cleaned himself off and picked up the phone again which he had left on his desk. He had tried the power button multiple times, but for some reason he felt compelled to try again. To his surprise, the screen lit up. After a moment, two words appeared on the screen.

“Hello Ethan.”

Ethan looked at the phone. It was kind of strange seeing it greeting him, but he just assumed it was some large coincidence and the original owner of the phone shared his name. It finished loading up to a black screen with a single icon on it of a book. He assumed it was the contacts and clicked it open. Instead of opening a contact list though, it just had another message.

“Finally.”

Finally? What did that mean?

“You’re probably a little confused. My name is Vex and this isn’t a phone you are holding, it’s a spellbook.”

“A spellbook?” Ethan muttered.

“Yes, that is what I said.”

“The fuck? Can this thing hear me?”

“Yes it can and this thing has a name, Vex!”

“Vex? Is this some kind of prank? Who is this?” Ethan asked, assuming someone was listening in and typing in responses to what he was saying.

“This isn’t a prank, my name is Vex. I am a demon and I’m trapped inside this spellbook.”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever you say Vex!” Ethan replied mockingly.

“Fine, will this prove it?”

Ethan jumped as the phone began to shake. He dropped it to the ground and watched as it began to grow. Its shape changed as it morphed from a plastic and glass phone into a leather bound book with paper pages. Ethan leapt from his chair and backed away. After a short moment, the book morphed back into a phone. Ethan stood there, his heart racing and breathing hard. This wasn’t a prank, what he just witnessed wasn’t physically possible. He could see from a distance, a message on the screen. After a few moments gathering his courage, he moved back over to the phone.

“See?”

“What... What the fuck!?”

“Short version. Magic is real, demons are real, some are evil, I am not.”

“You’re... You’re really a demon?” Ethan stuttered, reaching out with a shaking hand and picking up the phone.

“Yes, a demon of lust. I derive my powers from sexual acts. That’s why the spell book only activated after you masturbated. Before that, I had too little power to communicate.”

“Hold on, you knew I masturbated?” Ethan asked, suddenly slightly embarrassed.

“Yes, that’s how I had the energy to finally communicate with you. Sexual acts create power for a demon like me, I can use that power to communicate through the spell that’s trapping me in this book.”

“Why does the book turn into a phone?” Ethan asked, suddenly more curious than scared.

“Centuries ago, I was trapped by a mage, bound into a spellbook and hidden away. After almost two hundred years, I began to learn how to manipulate the book, control it’s contents. It provided me a way to communicate. I’ve made deals with many people, teaching them magic in exchange for trying to free me. My last apprentice died over seventy years ago. Since then, I’ve been in that library, but no-one has any interest in taking me as I had run out of power, so all they saw was an old blank book.

“Right, I get that. It doesn’t explain the phone though.”

“I’m getting to that. I sat dormant for years, coming up with a plan. A couple of days ago, a couple decided to have some fun in the isle where I had been shelved. I managed to gather enough power to enact my plan. Manipulate the book into something more modern people would be interested in and hope someone finds me. So, I turned the book into a phone and used the remaining power I had to push myself off the shelf. Luckily, you found me not long after.”

“Wow... That’s unbelievable.”

“You’re currently having a conversation with a phone that used to be a book, I think unbelievable has passed.”

“Fair point. So what do you want from me?”

“To offer you the same deal as I offered everyone else. I teach you magic and in exchange, you try to get me enough power to break out of this book.”

“And you get power by being near people having sex or committing sexual acts?”

“Bingo. So, magic and lots of sex, sound good?”

“Sure, fuck it why not,” Ethan replied, surprising himself with how easily he just agreed to work with a demon and learn magic. Although when he thought about it, not many people would turn down the opportunity to learn magic.

“Good, we have a deal then.”

“Don’t we need to make a contract or something like that?”

“You mean some old piece of paper you sign with a piece of blood? Nah, we don’t do that anymore, a verbal agreement is good enough.”

“So how do I start?”

“Unfortunately, in the act of manipulating the book, I have become merged with the spells it contained. I can only display them with enough power and just communicating with you is using what little I gained from you.”

“So what do I do?”

“Masturbating again should be sufficient.”

Ethan sighed. Some guys could masturbate multiple times in quick succession, he was not one of those guys. He needed a little while before he could go again. So he got up and went downstairs. He found Anna sitting in the living room watching TV with a glass of wine. Retrieving a glass from the kitchen he joined her on the sofa.

He wasn’t really interested in the show, or the small talk they were making, but he needed something to take his mind of everything. Despite how calm he had been talking to Vex, it was now dawning on him what had actually just happened. It was a lot to process and the crappy tv was a welcome distraction.

Eventually Anna went up to bed, leaving Ethan alone with his thoughts. He had decided to go along with Vex for now, the chance of learning magic was too good to pass up. Vex was still a demon though, he was struggling to comprehend that part, but he knew he had to be careful. Returning to his room he picked up the phone as he undressed and got into bed.

He didn’t even look at the phone, just placed it on the bed next to him as he grabbed his real phone and loaded up some porn. It was strange masturbating knowing someone, or rather something, was right next to him knowing he was doing it. He tried to put that out of his mind and focus on getting the deed done.

After cleaning up, he picked up the phone. Instead of a message from Vex, it showed a lot of text. It described how to make something called a spell bowl. It required a few ingredients, but they all seemed easy enough to collect. Apparently a spell bowl was the basis of all magic. It would turn normal items that when combined in a normal bowl would do nothing and infuse them with magical power.

The next morning he set out early to find what he needed. Back centuries ago, he could imagine the ingredients would be hard to find, but in modern life it was easy. He got a copper bowl, clay, a candle and quartz gemstones from a hobby shop. Sage was easy to find in the super market and he got a silver knife from the drawer in the kitchen. Taking his supplies to his room, he set to work.

The first task was covering the underside of the bowl with a thin layer of clay. Next he had to make a circle of gemstones around the base of the bowl, with a line going up the sides to the rim, dividing it into quarters. The tricky part came next, carving runes into the clay, a different set for each quarter, using the silver knife. Once that was done, he carefully turned the bowl over and set the candle inside. Lighting it, he let it burn until the wax began to pool in the bowl.

Finally, all that was left was the sage. It simply said burn the sage on the candle, he had done everything right it should work, but if he had got even one of the runes slightly wrong, it would fail. With shaking hands, he touched the bundle of sage to the flame. He watched as it caught fire, except instead of burning orange as expected, it burned purple.

Suddenly the purple glow shot down the flame and along the candle down into the bowl. The runes on the sides began to glow as the clay hardened before Ethans eyes. It only last a few seconds before everything faded and the candle extinguished itself.

“I guess it worked,” he muttered.

“Excellent. I have enough power to show you one more spell, it can be the first for you to try.”

The phone showed a new page, one for a spell that was simply called ‘Spy’. It required a few simple items to create what was called a focus. These apparently were the basics of spells themselves, they could be used over and over again making recasting spells much simpler than they would otherwise be.

The first required a circular piece of copper, which was easy enough to get hold of. Next a hole needed to be punched into the middle, then a piece of string fed through the hole and wrapped around the copper, dividing it into five. A different run then had to be carved into each section of the copper.

Ethan looked at the creation, it looked crude, but he was confident he had done it correctly. All that was left was to place it in the bowl underneath a candle and light the candle. Then to activate it, he simply had to burn a piece of hair belonging to the person he wanted to see. That was easy enough, he shared a bathroom with Ruby and her stuff was everywhere, including a hair brush. Although the drain was also always full of her hair, but that was kind of gross so he went with stealing some from the brush.

It was mid-afternoon by the time he had everything ready. Ruby was in her room and Anna was out at her Saturday yoga class. Ethan’s heart was racing as he lit the candle, if this worked, he could spy on anyone. Well, anyone he could get a piece of hair from. He had been tempted to wait until the evening when Ruby went for a shower, finally a chance to see her naked, but he was too excited to try out the spell to wait.

He touched a strand of her red hair to the flame and watched. The flame suddenly snuffed out and the surface of the bowl shimmered as if it was full of water. The shimmer began to take a shape, it was Ruby. He could see her in her room, laid on her bed watching TV. He couldn’t hear anything, only see but it was like an invisible camera floating above her. A huge grin broke out across Ethan’s face, it worked, it had really worked.

He was almost too excited to notice what Ruby was doing. She was wearing a simple vest top and shorts. She had an amazing pair of legs and loved to show them off whenever she could, so what she was wearing wasn’t a surprise. What was a surprise was that she had reached down and unzipped the front of the shorts.

Ethan watched in amazement as she slipped a hand into the front of her shorts and down into her panties. He watched as she brought her knees up and spread her legs as her hand began to move in her panties while the other gripped at her bed sheets. Realising he was painfully erect, Ethan freed his own cock and began to stroke it while watching his step sister masturbate. He had been too excited just learning magic was real to think what he could do with it, but now he had an idea.

For years Ruby had treated him like shit, now he had the ability to change that. He didn’t know what spells were in the book, but if Vex was a demon of lust, he was sure there would be some that would help him achieve his new goal of making Ruby his sex slave. The idea of her on her knees, servicing him whenever he wanted was enough to push him over the edge and he blew his load over the image of his step sister, his cum landing in the bowl and breaking the spell. He grinned, now he just needed to figure out how to make his dream a reality.

Ethan spent most of the night talking with Vex, who had enough power from his masturbatory activities to reveal another spell. He had laid out his plan to Vex, who said what he wanted was indeed possible, but would take patience. While there were extremely powerful spells in the book, the more powerful it was, the more it taxed the caster.

She had explained that humans did indeed have souls. It was through the soul that the energy required for spells was channelled. The spell bowl took that energy and fused it with the ingredients within. Casting a spell and moving energy through a soul was taxing though and if too much was done without being ready for it, it would destroy the persons soul and leave them nothing but an empty husk incapable of even basic thought. That did not sound like something Ethan wanted to experience.

So he had to be patient, each time he cast a spell, his soul would grow accustomed to the flow of energy. The more he cast, the more his soul would be able to withstand. She had likened it to levelling up in a video game, something Ethan knew about well. Vex had also explained that was how she gained her power. When someone did something sexual, it produced a flair inside of human souls, which she could siphon off for her own reserves of power.

As interesting as he found that, he was more interested in his own power. He had asked if there was any spell that could let him control Ruby, which there was. Unfortunately, he was far from being powerful enough to cast it. Instead, she had shown him a spell called Shaded Perception.

“What is that?”

“It allows the caster to make people not notice something. This is the weaker version of the spell, so you can’t make someone not notice they’re missing a limb for example, but I have a feeling you’ll find a use for it.”

Ethan read through the spell, it described how to cast it and how it worked. It did just what Vex said. He could write something on a piece of paper and anyone within the spell’s vicinity would be influenced by whatever he wrote. He pondered for a while what he could write. From the look of the spell, once the focus was created, the paper could be changed at any time, so he wasn’t locked into whatever choice he made.

The focus required a branch cut to exactly 22 centimetres long that could be bent into a circle. Quartz gemstones then needed to be adhered in two-centimetre spaces. The spell didn’t say what they must be adhered with, so Ethan just used superglue hoping that would be alright, but unsure as it wouldn’t have been available when the spell was created. Finally, the focus must be activated by running the circle anti-clockwise over the flame, bathing each part of the wood.

“That seemed simple enough,” Ethan commented as he finished the focus.

“This is just the minor version, the more powerful version of that spell requires much more preparation.

Ethan ran the wood through the flame, noticing a slight purple glow appearing in the quartz, which he took to mean it had worked. He placed the wooded circle down on his desk and pondered what to write inside. He had a few ideas and ran them past Vex. She shot them all down saying they would require the stronger version of the spell. With this one, if he wrote anything that went too strongly against what someone knew should or shouldn’t be happening, it would have no effect. So he couldn’t make Ruby not notice him groping her for example. Eventually, he did come up with something that Vex believed may work.

He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote ‘not wearing clothes at home’ and placed it in the circle. The purple glow in the gemstone grew slightly as he set the paper down. According to Vex, the spell should reach far enough to effect Ruby anywhere in the house. The spell was designed to make people not notice something, so he hoped it would mean Ruby wouldn’t notice she wasn’t wearing clothing while at home. It got him no closer to controlling her, but he would at least get to see her naked.

The way Vex described it, it wouldn’t make her just get undressed, but rather make her sort of forget she needed to get dressed. Which meant waiting. The day went slowly as Ethan played games, waiting for Ruby to get undressed then leave her room. Finally, as evening arrived, he heard her go for a shower. This was perfect, if the spell worked, she would shower then simply not bother dressing again afterwards.

He waited as she showered, he was tempted to wait outside the bathroom, but that was creepy. Which he didn’t really mind, he didn’t care what Ruby thought about him, not anymore as it wouldn’t matter once he had her under his control, but there was one other downside to the spell. If someone pointed out or made the person notice the thing they weren’t meant to not be noticing, the spell would be broke, at least temporarily. So, he waited in his room.

He also had to ignore the temptation of using the spy spell. That would get him see her naked while she was showering, but that didn’t feel right. He wanted the first time he saw her naked to be in person, not through some spell like he was just seeing a woman on a TV.

Finally, he heard the shower stop and his heart jumped, it was time. Ruby always went downstairs after a shower, she kept a lotion of some kind in the fridge, apparently it worked better if it was cold. Which had always baffled Ethan, but right now it worked in his favour. As he heard her feet on the stairs, he set off after her.

He reached the bottom of the stairs, Ruby was in the kitchen. He took a breath to calm himself and walked in casually. He paused in the doorway, confused. Ruby was wearing her underwear, that wasn’t right. If the spell worked, she should be naked, if it hadn’t, she definitely wouldn’t be wandering around in her underwear.

It took a moment, but Ethan realised something Vex had said. This spell couldn’t make someone go against their base instincts. In this case, being naked around the house was something Ruby knew wasn’t right. Her underwear though, well it seemed that wasn’t an issue. Ethan smiled, even if it hadn’t gone the way he had planned, he wasn’t going to complain.

He looked at her long, toned legs, all her exercising kept them well defined. Her ass was as equally toned, round and firm and barely covered by the plain white panties she was wearing. Her hips gave way a thin waist and flat stomach, with the slightest hint of abs. He knew Ruby liked to be toned, but actual muscles were for ‘dykes and lesbians’ according to her. The fact one of those words was just a derogatory term for the other didn’t ever occur to her.

He looked at her chest, just two small bumps inside a white bra. Ruby’s weak spot, the one part of her body she hated about herself. While Ethan preferred larger breasts, he had to admit hers were cute. Not that he would ever tell her that, not only would she kill him for talking about her breasts, but he didn’t want to increase her ego. Insulting her tits was the one easy way he had to piss her off.

Ruby hadn’t noticed him and turned to the fridge, leaning over to grab the lotion at the back. Ethan felt his cock swell as he watched her tight ass, the image of him burying his cock deep inside it flashing in his mind. Before Ruby could notice him staring or the bulge in his pants, he retreated back to his room. It was the first time he had seen her in her underwear. He had seen her in bikinis before on holiday, but this seemed different. Underwear was more personal, more intimate.

Closing his door, he quickly freed his cock and fell onto his bed. The image of Ruby’s ass in his mind, he stroked himself quickly, picturing all the things he’d like to do to that ass. It didn’t take long before he groaned and emptied his load onto himself. Spurt after spurt launched from his cock as he had the most powerful orgasm he had experienced in a long time.

“Wow, that’s so much better.”

Ethan froze as the strange voice filled his room. He didn’t recognise it. Some stranger had just entered his room as he was laid there covered in his own cum. With his cheeks burning red, he slowly looked over. The room was empty.

“Who’s there?” He asked the empty room.

“Me, obviously. Who else would it be?”

Ethan’s eyes snapped to the phone on his desk. Had Vex just spoken?

“Vex?”

“Yes?”

“You can talk?”

“I can now, I was bored of communicating through text. Ah isn’t technology fantastic. A book doesn’t have speakers, thankfully this phone does.”

Ethan quickly cleaned himself off and went over to the phone, picking it up he noticed it was on the home screen. Only this time instead of a black background, there was now the upper half of what he assumed was a female demon. She looked surprisingly like a normal woman, if normal women had horns and purple skin, but she was incredibly beautiful and had extremely large breasts with puffy purple nipples. Surprisingly, that wasn’t what really caught his attention though, it was that she was moving and looking right at him.