The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smile For The Camera

“Where am I?” The question hung in the air with a cheerful tone that didn’t quite want to match the unsettling implication as the young woman shifted to lean her weight against the doorframe. A camera flash was the only reply.

“For that matter, who am I?” Another flash before a chuckle followed: “Does that matter?”

The words had her silent for a few moments. Pensive, one would assume, if not for the fact that she merely stayed speechless long enough to let the camera capture a lascivious pout. “Not really, I guess.” Her hands pulled down the wine red leather jacket to let her bare shoulders and pink top shine through. The camera flashed again, yet this time the reaction was a disapproving sigh: “That’s not working out, is it? Lose the jacket.”

“Yes, Sir.”

She almost moaned as her body obeyed automatically. Something about that gave her an unbelievable thrill. Just in case her muscles decided to make every step of the way sultry and she heard the shutter go off a few times. Every time another almost-moan. If only her vocal cords would really obey her will.

Like this it took her at least five pictures before her pose allowed her to use words again.

“It’s just… I should know those things, shouldn’t I? Things like where we are. Why I am here. My name.”

“Give me a nice view of your rack.”

She almost panted but her body was far too busy fulfilling his wish to give her such leeway. Shivering with contained arousal she pushed her breasts together to really draw focus to them. The shutter went off a bit more often than usual. She watched him try and get several angles right, helplessly remaining locked in place the whole time. Patiently waiting while he hummed: “Do you really think it matters what your pretty head does or doesn’t know?”

“No, Sir.”

The words had left her painted lips before she realized that she would say them. Yet she felt no real need to try and take them back. There was just no sense of urgency to her questions. No matter how much she tried, she couldn’t consider it anything pressing.

“I… I should know it though. Shouldn’t I? It’s not normal not to remember anything.”

He sighed, long and deep. Instantly her body pulled on her top to try and give the camera a much more pleasing view. He snapped more pictures alright, but his focus was on her words: “Who am I?”

“You’re Sir, Sir.”

“Idiot,” he chuckled with more warmth in his voice than she expected. She almost gasped as a wave of pleasure flooded every fiber of her being. “That doesn’t even make sense, does it? Strictly speaking, I mean. But it does to you and me. Right?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Right. Because we both know what it means. Drop that top, it looks far too decent on you.”

She had never freed her tits faster. Well, at least she was sure of it. Memory wasn’t exactly her strong suit right now. Feeling his gaze on them caused her to grow flush with excitement until her brown nipples grew stiff with arousal.

“Hmm, still not quite there, are we?” He looked her up and down like a work of art. Her mind grew dim with lust as she realized. He saw a thing. Not a person.

“What are you grinning for?”

“I’m horny, Sir.”

She hadn’t realized it before but that didn’t make the words less true. The more this bizarre situation aroused her the less she could hold back a stupidly wide smile.

“You get off on this?” Only a single raised brow gave away his disbelief. “You’re an utter moron, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Sir.”

She beamed. “I shouldn’t get happy about that, should I?”

“Hell if I know.” He laughed. “If it turns you on to be a brainless moron flaunting her tits for me, who am I to judge?”

“You’re Sir, Sir. Judge me if it pleases you.”

“Dumbass.” This time there was no hiding the affectionate warmth in the words, even if it seemed all too convenient that he chose this moment to turn away.

“Grope those boobs for me.”

“Yes, Sir.”

No doubt something was different as her fingers sunk into her supple flesh to knead it. She might not remember but her body knew the sensation. And it realized that it felt way better today than usual.

The flash went off time and time again. She could hear him mumbling but it was too faint for her to actually make out words. Not like it mattered. She smiled. What point was there in thinking? Her body glowed with joy over the chance to do his bidding as she mauled her tits for his viewing pleasure.

“Stop.”

One word froze her in her tracks. Just with his voice he locked her in place until even thinking about movement became impossible.

“Let’s get you on the bed.”

Part of her wondered how that would happen with her muscles immobilized. The rest remained mindlessly still as he walked over and put a collar and leash on her neck. Was it just her imagination when his hand tenderly made sure to brush her dirty blonde hair back into position?

“On all fours.”

She found herself on the floor at his feet before even having time to process the words.

“Now, come this way.”

Her breath caught in her throat as her body was shaken with the force of a small orgasm. How was that possible? She nearly gasped for air but breathing would mean moving and moving wasn’t what she was supposed to do. So she came this way, without being able to move or even just make a sound.

“What are you doing, you stupid thing? Breathe! I meant crawl over here onto the bed.” She heard the shutter trigger countless times though. That alone filled her with unreasonable glee as she ruefully looked up at him. And at the lens that made sure to capture each embarrassing step until she pulled her tingling body onto the soft bed sheets.

From her she could see the obvious bulge in his pants even as he tried to awkwardly hide it. “I shouldn’t be turned on by this, right?” Watching his eyes go wide for a split second when he realized she gave each word an exaggerated sultry undertone just to get to him gave her a rush like hardly anything else. His composure was cracking and she wanted to shatter it completely. Even if it were the last thing she’d ever do.

Especially then.

“Damn right you should be.” It was close. She didn’t remember how she knew all the little signs that gave away how he tried to hide his embarrassment. His habits whenever he fought to hold his urges back. But she recognized every single one of them and what was left of her mind locked on to every trace of his growing lust. She wanted to be the reason when he snapped.

“I’m such a dumb thing,” she moaned, “that I don’t even remember my own name. That shouldn’t make my cunt so wet and ready for someone to fill it up, should it?” Watching the battle in his eyes was better than watching porn. She grew hotter by the second as reason fought against impulse.

“Please, Sir. Won’t you give this useless cunt a purpose?”

Almost. If only she could nudge him one more time…

“Shut your pretty speakhole.”

She whimpered but her lips were sealed. One sentence was all it took to strip her of any semblance of control she thought she had and nothing made her wetter.

“You can tease me if you like,” each word was deceptively calm, “but only once you’re ready for the backlash. Sit. And spread those legs nice and wide.” She obeyed. The blissful arousal flowing through her veins left her no choice.

With a confident smirk he walked over and ripped a gaping hole in her pantyhose. Right where it was soaked after her needy pussy had been taunted for so long. “Rub.” With just that one word her fingers flew down to do as he wished.

“You’re my mindless moron. And a uselessly beautiful cunt. Understood?”

“I’m your mindless moron,” she echoed in awe of how the words filled out her entire brain, “And a uselessly beautiful cunt.”

“Good.” His laugh was music to her ears. “But I am not mean. Tell you what, if you can remember at least your name by the end of this I’ll give in to your teasing. Good luck.”

“I’m your mindless moron,” she looped the words over and over as they etched themselves into her malleable brain. Already her body was quivering to try and contain her growing lust for at least a moment longer. His smug face turned her on beyond belief. Forget about remembering her name, she knew by the end of this she could be lucky if she remembered anything other than how to cum her brains out for him. A realization that pushed her painfully close to the edge right in time for the camera to flash once more. And again. Over and over. Until her world grew too hazy to keep count as thoughts melted down into blurry waves of desire.

Hours later she heard a noise. “Sorry,” her boyfriend looked up from playing with the new camera she had given him for his birthday, “Did I wake you up?” “Uh uh,” she grinned while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, “I’m just happy to see you.” “Silly.” He blushed all the way up to his ears. “Maybe I am silly for being head over heels in love with you, hot stuff. Can you blame me?” “I won’t dare! It’s lucky enough that you stick with me .” The both of them nuzzled each other in silence. “Can I not go back to work tomorrow?” The question sounded whiny even to her own ears. “Did something happen?” “Not really. Just… we’re on such a tight schedule and they expect me to hold that presentation tomorrow to pitch my new product line. It’s good, all the data backs it up. But of course they expect even more instead of being happy with achieving the goal.” With a sigh she clung to him. “Would be nice if we could just freeze this moment in time somehow. Instead of having to have all the smart answers.” He kissed her.

“Hey now, your presentation is mind blowing. You know that as well as I do. And they will see it too. I believe in you.” “Thank you.” The sincerity in his words made her all warm and fuzzy. “I definitely can’t go out in these though.” Her new pantyhose was in tatters. How did it manage to tear so bad? And in one of the most delicate spots too? Try as she might, she drew a blank. “Can you buy me a new one?” The question seemed to amuse him for some reason.

“Been there, done that. Here you go.”

“A well prepared guy? What has this world come to?”

“A rarity indeed,” he nodded, “Maybe we should take a picture to commemorate the occasion.”

“Idiot,” she playfully boxed him in the shoulder, “you really like playing with that thing so much?”

“You have no idea,” his response made her giggle. As the flash went off she beamed. She might be a bit forgetful since she started dating him, but she knew for a fact being his mindless moron was exactly how she wanted to spend her days.

* * *