The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Smile For the Camera

Author’s Note: This was originally released on my Patreon. Many more original stories are currently available there!

“Wow, it’s so BIG!”

The Brents rolled their suitcases through the door into their hotel room. It’s the honeymoon suite, the desk clerk had explained with a wink as she handed them a keycard. Lucy Brents, whose name up until that morning had been Lucy Lucks, had hugged the arm of her new husband Matthew and gazed up at him. Our honeymoon suite! she had excitedly repeated.

Their wedding had been early morning on a Gulf beach, white sands carried by the breeze softly tickling their ankles as they each said “I do” and the “awws” of their family and friends mixing in with the symphonic waves and gulls.

It had been Lucy’s dream wedding. The one she had been planning since she met Matthew on her first day at her job at a locally owned coffee shop in their hometown. They had dated for four years before Matthew popped the question at a rooftop New Year’s Eve party just as midnight struck and the fireworks had begun to pop and whizz above them. The applause from their friends watching would live in her memories forever and ever.

Now, seven months later, here they were, arriving at their beach resort hotel room. It was midafternoon, bright and sunny, clear skies—a perfect day lay ahead.

Matthew allowed the room door to slam shut behind him, causing Lucy to spin around in surprise and excitement. She lunged at him and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and planting loving kisses on his face. He held her in the air and kissed her back, just as in love.

“Should we go ahead and put our swimsuits on and head to the pool?” she asked, eager to get their honeymoon started.

“That sounds perfect. I think happy hour is right about…nowish?” Matthew said with a grin.

“They have a bar in the pool here!” she reminded him. He, of course, already knew this, as they had been hyping this trip up for weeks now. The brochure had lived on their kitchen table for months as they planned and prepared. “I’ll wait to start drinking later tonight though.”

Lucy let her feet drop down to the floor again as she began to strip out of her t-shirt and shorts. Just as she was about to remove her bra, she glanced up to see Matthew staring at her with expectation of her next move. With a sly smile, she wagged her finger at him and slowly backed towards the bathroom. “Ah ah ah, naughty boy. Not until tonight…” With that said, she snatched her suitcase up with the arm not currently covering her breasts, and disappeared into the bathroom to change into her bathing suit.

Walking through the large resort lobby, Lucy and Matthew might as well have been minor celebrities. The staff would smile and greet them as “the newlyweds,” causing other guests of the hotel to overhear and give them congratulations. Lucy wore a one-piece blue bathing suit with a white, flowy cover-up pulled across her shoulders and Matthew followed behind her in his swim trunks carrying a bag with towels and sunscreen. Lucy was always very cautious about sunburns and skin damage, both for herself and for Matthew.

Just as they were about to exit the lobby to the bustling outdoor pool area, a man rushed up to them, wearing a white polo with the hotel logo on the breast. He held up a professional camera with a flash bulb poking out of the top.

“Would the newlyweds like a photo?” he asked. He had a charismatic smile. Lisa and Matthew exchanged glances. They knew the routine of these places. This guy’s job was to snap photos of guests and then try to get you to buy the photos from him when you check out. They knew they should say no, but politeness was a fault for them both.

They reluctantly agreed and Matthew put their pool bag down.

“Ok, step back there…good…turn to the side a bit…” the man said, never losing the car salesman tone nor the car salesman smile. He guided them in the perfect light and background and held up his camera.

Matthew was a little annoyed at this guy, but he tried to keep things breezy. He looked at the name tag on the man’s shirt that read Louis. “How long you been doing this, Louis?” he asked.

Louis laughed as he peered through the viewfinder, his other eye clamped shut, while he spun the lens back and forth, focusing. “Oh, I’ve been doing this for a looooooong time.”

Lucy didn’t like the feeling that Louis gave her as she tugged on her cover-up.

“Smile for the camera,” he said, as the camera flashed.

The world went all white and Lucy and Matthew blinked their eyes back to normal.

Louis lowered the camera. “A perfect photo! We’ll have a proof sent to your room! See you guys around!”

Lucy and Matthew waved him off and went back to their business. “Grab the pool bag, babe,” Lucy said, adjusting the bottom of her red 2-piece bathing suit. She was a little chilly in the lobby and wished she had brought a cover-up, but she wanted to give Matthew a good view of her butt. She turned around, strutting off, giving Matthew exactly that. He couldn’t help but admire his new wife’s backside as he grabbed the bag. Can’t wait to have my way with that later tonight, he thought.

They found a pair of deck lounger chairs and claimed their spot by the pool. Lucy immediately began digging through their bag to pull out the suntan oil and began spraying her body down. Matthew watched as she spread the oil across her smooth, clear skin.

“I think I want a drink, babe. You heading to the bar?”

Matthew looked confused. “I thought you weren’t going to have anything until tonight?”

Now it was Lucy’s turn to look confused. She laughed, “I’m sitting by the pool on my vacation—why would I not have a drink? I mean, think about who you’re talking to here.”

Matthew nodded, “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Lucy was quite a social drinker. She was so drunk when he proposed to her at their New Year’s Eve party, she had to be reminded the next morning that they were engaged now. She had forgotten the whole moment. Matthew was a little annoyed at that, but he knew this was the woman he was choosing to spend the rest of his life with.

“I want a vodka spritz,” she said.

“You got it, Mrs. Brent,” Matthew said, winking, standing up to head to the pool bar.

Just as he was about to walk off, a familiar voice called out. “Hey, how about another photo for the happy couple?!” They both turned to see Louis approaching with his same camera, eclipsing the sun with his head as he stepped up to their chairs.

Lucy and Matthew looked at each other and smiled. “Sure, why not?!” Lucy answered. Louis wasn’t so bad and, after all, they would want the photos to preserve these honeymoon memories.

“Smile for the camera!” Matthew knelt down next to Lucy as the two of them smiled, then the blinding flash once again erased the world around them, bathing it in white.

Before they could bring their surroundings back into focus, Louis was walking away. “I’ll send the proofs!” he called over his shoulder as he wandered off.

Matthew sighed, “Alright, now I’ll go get our drinks.”

“Actually, babe,” Lucy said as she flipped over in her chair to tan her ass, adjusting her thong and making sure the waistbands sat on her current tanline. “Get me a beer—Natty Light.” She untied the back of her top so she wouldn’t get tanlines on her back.

Matthew thought that sounded strange at first but then remembered, Well, that is her usual.

He admired her exposed butt as he stepped into the pool, thinking how hot she looked in her thong with her tramp stamp tattoo above her ass. He remembered the night that she got it, drunk as hell but still nervous about getting her first tattoo. She had since gotten another small one on her arm, but she insisted that she was stopping there.

Matthew got the beers for them both and returned to find Lucy scrolling her Instagram feed. He was used to her getting lots of attention from guys online and he was used to her pretending that she didn’t love the attention. She was currently holding her phone up at arm’s length while she sat on her other elbow, angling the phone down to catch her ass in the background. She was making a kissy duck-face for her followers. She typed out the caption: On my honeymoon bitches!!! 😘 ☀️🏖️

“Here you go, Mrs. Brent,” Matthew said, handing her the beer. She spun around to sit up, barely holding her untied top in place.

She smiled, “Thanks, babe,” and gave him a deep kiss. “I can’t wait to fuck you tonight.”

Matthew felt himself getting hard. Lucy never held back her dirty talk. Yesterday, at their wedding at the little walk-in chapel down the road, the officiate had asked the question, “Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?” Lucy had drunkenly answered, “Fuck, yeah!” He could only laugh, but he was glad none of their family or friends were there to see such a thing.

After a few more hours of sunbathing, Lucy was ready to go inside. She left everything for Matthew to carry as she stumbled off. Five crushed cans of beer were scattered around her chair. He quickly cleaned up before she got too far.

He finally caught up to her talking to some shirtless meathead in the lobby. She was giggling and feeling his arm.

“Wow, it’s so BIG!” she yelled, causing some guests to turn to see where the commotion was coming from.

Matthew walked up to them, struggling to hold all the towels and trash and suntan oils with the bag. “Babe, what the hell…?”

Lucy rolled her eyes, “Ugh, don’t start with the jealousy thing. We were just talking!”

Matthew glared at the nameless musclefreak, who just grinned and shrugged. “I’ll see you around,” he said to Lucy, walking off.

“Byeee,” she said, eyeing him up and down.

“Lucy, come on, let’s get you to the room…” Matthew insisted, nudging her forward.

“I don’t wanna go to the room yet,” she whined.

Matthew was used to her getting bitchy and flirty when she was drunk. It had been a common fight among them. He had caught her making out with some random guy after he proposed to her at the New Year’s Party, but she had no memory of it, so he never brought it up again. Besides, he knew that she loved him.

“There’s the happy couple!” boomed the familiar voice from behind them.

Matthew rolled his eyes and reluctantly turned around.

“Louis!” Lucy called. “Take our picture!”

Louis laughed, “Gladly!”

Lucy stood next to Matthew but this time she turned her backside toward the camera and let her tongue hang out of her mouth.

“Smile for the camera!”

White blindness enveloped them and their world disappeared. When it came back, Lucy took another drag from her cigarette. “Thanks, buddy,” she said to Louis. “Send those proofs, would ya?”

“You got it,” Louis said, slinking off again.

She turned to Matthew, “When we get those, we can stick em up on the OnlyFans.”

Matthew was well aware of the routine by now. Every minute of the day was an opportunity for Lucy to make content for her followers. Matthew had grown used to the OnlyFans site—it was extra cash after all. He hadn’t loved her idea of keeping her last name after their wedding but, since her fans only knew her as Lucy Lucks, it had stayed.

She took another drag on her cigarette. “Hey, lemme suck your dick on the elevator. You can film it with your phone and we can post that shit.”

Matthew wasn’t going to say no to a blowjob from Lucy Lucks. She walked off toward the elevator, her ass on display for the lobby, a rose tattoo adorning her left buttcheek.

Once they were on the elevator, she yanked her top down and sank to her knees. She was about to unzip his pants when she impatiently snapped at him, “Phone?”

“Oh, right!” he said, quickly reaching into his pocket. Lucy sank to her knees, holding her burning cigarette away from her face, looking at him with contempt as he fumbled with the screen to get to his camera. “Got it!”

Just as he hit record, they reached their floor. She stood up, disappointed, “Forget it, slowpoke.” She tapped the cigarette quickly on her tongue and flicked it into a trashcan as she walked past. Matthew’s hard on was straining against his pants as he was left blue balled on the elevator. “Maybe I can just knock on someone’s door and see if they want a BJ…” he heard her mumble to herself.

He knew she wouldn’t do something like that right now, although it wasn’t out of the question. He remembered walking in on her gagging on the dick of the tattoo artist as he etched a barbed wire pattern down her back.

This was the life he was used to.

“Hey, guys, how about one more before the day’s over! Smile for the camera!”

Before the two of them could even answer this time, Louis, appearing from down the hall as if he had been waiting for them, snapped their photo.

When they came to, Matthew found he was very nervous. He turned around to see Lucy Luxxx down the hall. He couldn’t believe he was going to finally meet her and have a chance to fuck her. She had posted on her OnlyFans that everyone should be here at 5pm for the shoot. He almost came in his pants when he saw her perfect big melons in person.

She disappeared into her hotel room. He hesitated. Should he do this? He had come all this way to be in a scene with his favorite pornstar and he knew he’d regret forever if he backed out now.

He built up his courage and stepped up to the door that she had gone into. Just as he was about to knock, the elevator dinged down the hallway and a crowd of men stepped off. One of them was a huge musclebound guy. When he reached the door, he bodychecked Matthew out of the way and knocked on Lucy Luxxx’s door.

She opened the door, fully naked. Her tanned fake tits looked perfect. Tattoos covered her body: dragons, flowers, spiderwebs around her pierced nipples. She had a cigarette dangling from her swollen lips.

“Hey, boys! Ready to fuck?!”

The men cheered and pushed past Matthew. He fought to keep his place in line as he saw, between other men’s shoulders and arms, Lucy Luxxx climbing on the bed on all fours and taking the first guys huge cock in her mouth. Another guy shoved past Matthew and took his place behind her, entering her from behind. She twerked her ass against him and moaned for him to “fuck her” as she dove back down, swallowing the next guy’s cock.

Matthew undid his pants and worked his way through the crowd. When he reached the front he held his cock up to Lucy Luxxx’s mouth. She just laughed at his attempt to get in on the action among much more impressive men.

“Ah ah ah, naughty boy,” she laughed. “Back of the line.”

Matthew was crushed. He didn’t have much time to wallow though because a familiar voice called from behind the crowd.

“Lucy Luxxx! Smile for the camera!”

Lucy and Matthew were the only two to look up. The flash swallowed them up and when they were spit back out, Matthew turned around to see Lucy Luxxx, reverse cowgirl position with a cock up her ass, her cheap fake tits bouncing up and down. Her nipples pointed in different directions and her make-up was smeared across her face.

“Who wants a rimjob?” she asked the room. One guy stepped up, shoved his ass in her face, and she went to work on him. Cocks found their way in her hand and she instinctively began stroking.

The guy pumping his cock in and out of her ass grunted and came. “Damn, baby, your ass is loose!”

She paused her rim job and turned to him, “That’s why they call me Lucy…” she laughed. “Someone else get their dick in my butt! Hey, baby, you want your balls licked? Come ’ere…”

Matthew couldn’t believe the scene in front of him. Suddenly, Lucy noticed him.

“Hey, how’d you get in here?” she yelled at Matthew, who was standing in the room, stroking his cock. “Back outside until your number is called!” she finished yelling at him and went back to licking on a random guy’s ballsack.

It was at this time that Matthew noticed the camera crew in the room. Lighting rigs were in the corners, all pointed at Lucy Luxxx’s trashy body. A hand grabbed Matthew’s shoulder and yanked him out into the hallway, which was now filled down to the end of the hallway with men. The elevator was spilling out more and more men, all here to film the movie Lucy Luxxx Fuxxx the Hotel.

The door slammed in his face. For a brief second, he had a memory that this was his room. He was here for a different reason… But the memory drifted away as he was told to get to the back of the line. As he went further down the hall, he heard Lucy Luxxx yell from the room:

“Wow, it’s SO big!”