The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All characters are fictional. Any comments, feedback, concerns can be emailed to me at . Thnak you!“

Smoky Submission

Chapter 2.

Haley woke slowly the next morning. Her mouth felt dry. Drier than she knew possible. With great effort, she pushed herself up. She was in her own bed, in her own room. She blinked. When did I get back here…? Looking down, she was still in the Riding Hood costume from the night before, albeit greatly disheveled now. She was also acutely aware of the pounding headache in her temples.

Groaning, she dropped her face into her hands and tried to concentrate. She had been at the party with Jess. She had met a boy. Damon. She had a drink. Multiple drinks, she winced. He’d taken her to his room. It was full of smoke, and… And they…

Oh god... she felt a small wave of panic come over her. They blew the marijuana in her face! And… She’d smoked it herself? The memory was becoming increasingly blurry. The vague memory of Damon kissing her appeared. Haley’s cheeks burned.

She began searching her bed for her phone in a flurry but could not find it. It had been in the picnic basket I was using for the costume, I’d been doubling it as my purse… She gripped her hair in frustration before her panic deepened: she must have left it at the party and now she would have to go get it. She would have to face him again.

She dropped her hands in despair. Returning to the apartment to face her social anxieties a second time was a true nightmare. But why should I be anxious? He kissed a drunk girl. He took advantage of me! She nodded and balled her hands into fists. It should be awkward for him, not me! He was in the wrong! I should give him a piece of my mind while I’m there! Standing to her feet with rare resolve, she cleaned herself up and changed clothing, this time into a white summer dress with small black polka dots.

She strode back to the decrepit apartment building with purpose. Those assholes… What if I have a job interview soon? I can’t risk testing positive for anything. Urgh! If I hadn’t had that drink, I would have never... Her thoughts trailed off, thinking of Damon.

Suddenly, she was at the apartment door, knocking. To her great relief, it was not Damon who answered, but another of his roommates. But, to her chagrin, the tired college student did not know where her basket was, nor did he seem to be coherent enough to look for her. He simply aimed a thumb back toward Damon’s door and let her be. So, she made her way back once more into the winding rear hallway, out of sight from the rest of the apartment.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked on this door as well, and waited. It took a second attempt before she heard shuffling on the other side. Straightening her back, Haley steeled herself for the encounter.

This time it was Damon who opened the door. Dressed in pajama pants and a t-shirt, the bed-hair atop his head told her he had just awoken, yet in his hands he was already trying to light something.

He smiled when he recognized her. “Well well well, look who it is. The party girl.”

Haley did not return his smile. “Look, Damon. Last night, th-that wasn’t me. I’m not… Normally like that. I don’t drink,” she eyed the joint in his hands and mentally cursed herself for not sounding more assertive. “And I definitely don’t smoke.”

He replied with a low chuckle, “Could’ve fooled me.”

She paused, then puffed her chest up a little. “And frankly, I don’t appreciate how you treated me last night.”

Damon raised an eyebrow, then grinned. “I’m not sure what you’re talking about, but, is that really all you came here to say? I was sleeping you know.” He took a drag, then exhaled lazily into her face.

Haley growled and waved her hand in front of her face. “That’s… Just what I was talking about!” She grit her teeth and turned her face away to avoid what she could. “I never consented to smoking that! And then you… You kissed...” she turned her eyes downward and stared at the floor, her face quickly turning beat red.

“It’s a party, we were both a little tipsy. You certainly seemed to enjoy it at the time,” he said with a soft chuckle, and repeated the process, sending more smoke in her direction.

Haley felt herself go weak in her knees and reached out to the doorframe for support. “N-no, I didn’t, I…” She was interrupted by a third puff of smoke. The smell was sweet and thick and seemed to infiltrate her head. It was as if she could see the smoke wafting through her brain. She groaned, her vision quickly beginning to swim.

“You didn’t what?” Damon smirked, looking the confused girl up and down with predatory eyes. “Didn’t mind my lips on your own? Didn’t resist having a little fun with me? Didn’t want me to stop where we did?”

“Where… we did?” Haley scrunched her nose up, struggling to recall the previous night. But the smoke was rolling across her face, and her eyes were fluttering. Her hands dropped to her sides as she wavered. Fortunately, Damon was there to place a steady hand on her shoulder.

“That’s right. With my hand between your legs and my words replacing all the silly thoughts in that dumb little head of yours,” Damien’s tone was turning sinister, and the hand which had steadied her was now gripping her roughly by the back of the neck and pulling her into the room. Haley, too stunned and muddled to resist, squeaked and relented to him easily.

Reaching past her Damon quickly shut the door and shoved her up against it, pinning her easily with his much larger frame. Haley squirmed and grasped at the arm which had shifted to close his grip across her throat. She didn’t see him take yet another deep drag, nor was she at all prepared when he leaned in, tilted her head up toward him, and kissed her deeply. Her lips passively yielded to his, allowing him to send an entire lungful of smoke directly into her body.

Haley’s struggling ceased immediately. Her brain quickly lit up in pleasure, then short-circuited, growing dim along with her thoughts. Her hands dropped limply at her sides and her eyes rolled back into her head as she moaned deeply into the smoky kiss. Whisps of smoke escaped through her nose and the corners of her mouth as she became inundated with it.

Damon pulled back and admired the blank, serene look on the befuddled girl’s face. Satisfied that she’d been sufficiently addled, he turned briefly to put out the joint before leaning in close to her ear and pushing the weight of his body against her.

“Let’s pick up where we left off, shall we? My little smoke slut?”

One hand remaining on her throat, his other hand began to roam down across the front of her dress, idly fondling her breasts through the thin fabric. While Haley’s mind remained oblivious, her body reacted quickly to his ministrations. Her breath picked up and her skin grew flushed as she remained pinned and helpless against the door.

“No one is coming back in here today,” he whispered warmly against her skin. “And no one is going to interrupt us this time. Which means I have the entire weekend to make sure you remain my pet for a very very long time. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

A soft moan escaped her lips as his fingers pinched and rolled the nipple of her right breast. “And you know, it was very kind of you to bring yourself right back into my hands like this. It saves me a lot of trouble. I think the suggestions really did take hold nicely. And I suppose I may have been responsible for making sure you forgot your phone here as well,” he smiled. “Can’t go a day without that in these modern times, can we?”

If the words were registering, Haley’s face didn’t show it. What little brain function she seemed to have left was preoccupied with the still unfamiliar, yet exciting sensation of being physically handled by another person.

“A shy book worm like you… I know your type. Projecting innocence to all around you. But in secret, when you’re all alone… I know where the thoughts of a girl like you go. I know the kind of fucked up shit you touch yourself to when you’re all by yourself on yet another quiet weekend. Without anyone to touch you, to guide you… Your loneliness takes your imagination to all sorts of places. And all it takes now is for someone to coax that messed up little slut out of you. Isn’t that right?”

Haley whimpered again, though Damon couldn’t tell if it was from acknowledgement or the pleasure she felt. He smirked and pressed his thumb up under her chin, lifting her glossy gaze to meet his own. “It’s in there, in your head. Hidden beneath the thin veneer of innocence. The desire to be used in the dirtiest ways imaginable. The need to take cock in every orifice. And not just to take it, but to be so broken that you’ll worship it. You can see that in your mind’s eye, can’t you my little smoke slut?”

Haley nodded as much as she could. She could see it. She could see all that he described.

“You can see yourself on all fours. A thick collar around your neck. Obediently presenting your pussy to my cock. You can see yourself on your knees, worshipping and pleasing that same cock. You can see yourself waiting hand and foot on that cock’s owner, making sure he’s always feeling so good. Making sure he’s fed and taking care of his every need. Making sure I’m taken care of. Making sure my cock is happy.”

Haley sighed and managed another small nod. She did want to make his cock happy. Damon finally released her neck and shifted his hand to her shoulder, pressing down on her and causing her to slip down to her knees and rest back against the door. He swiftly undid his belt and wrapped it around her throat as a makeshift collar, holding the length with one hand as he finished pulling his cock out with his other.

“Open wide, now,” he gripped her head by her hair with one hand and pressed the tip of his length against her lips. She may not have understood his words initially, but she did understand what was required of her once she felt the warmth on her lips, which relented as she took him into her mouth. Damon grinned and allowed her to take his length slowly at first before losing patience and taking over the rhythm himself. He fucked her mouth more quickly, and then more and more furiously, using his grip on her head for leverage.

Barely conscious, Haley didn’t have to worry about a gag reflex, but Damon had to hold her harshly in order to keep her in place. Fortunately for her it was not long before he removed himself from her mouth, just in time for his spasming girth to let loose a thick load across her sleepy face.

Haley, completely overwhelmed by what was happening, hardly reacted outwardly. Inside, however, the moment she felt the warmth hit her skin, she felt something solidify. Something locked the images of her serving this man in and threw away the key. She did not feel concerned, however. Rather, she felt a sense of great relief as if some inner turmoil had finally resolved. A small smile formed on her face as she drifted in this new peace, in her new reality.

“Now you look the part, don’t you?” he grinned. “Undress now.”

Haley didn’t hesitate. She reached back for the zipper of her dress and was out of it, along with her undergarments after a few moments of sleepy fumbling.

“Good girl,” he admired her. “It’s so good that this body won’t be wasted underneath all those clothes now.” Kneeling, he reached out to cup the sitting girl’s breast, hanging free now in the dim light. “Very good.”

Standing, Damon gave a tug on the belt. Haley briefly lost her balance as she fell forward, but managed to catch herself on all fours.

“Come now, I have places to be. You’ll stay here while I’m out.” He gave another tug, and walked her toward the closet on the far side of the room. “In.”

Haley looked up with some hesitancy for a moment, but it quickly melted away. She crawled into the corner, beneath a large number of hanging shirts. Damon tossed the end of the belt in on top of her, then kneeled and placed a small glass bulb on the floor. He lit something on the side of the bulb, and it began to smoke. Haley smiled as she smelled the familiar scent, her mind falling into an even deeper fog once again.

“This should last the next few hours. No moving from this spot, got it?”

Haley’s head rested back into the corner, cum still glistening across her face. Damon closed the door, engulfing her in darkness and allowing the smoke to fill the small space. She would be extra pliant for him on his return. Damon grinned as he turned to leave. He had all weekend to make very good use of that pliancy.