The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snap Unseen

A Hypnosis Fantasy by SweetTist

“I obey Mistress Alyssa. I obey Mistress Alyssa. I obey Mistress Alyssa.”

Alyssa smiled to herself, enjoying the slightly slurred sound of Christian’s hypnotized mantra.

Last night he’d written out an “Audiofiles for Saturday’s Experience” list. Now, she hovered over his keyboard, making sure the audiofile queue list and the list in her hand lined up perfectly.

She, of course, could add or remove any audiofile, but she approved of his current selection.

The queue correct, she returned to the first audiofile and adjusted the start time to match the time on the paper.

Everything ready, she turned to whisper into his ear, dropping into her hypnotic voice.

“Will you notice me now or will you notice me later. Perhaps you’ll only notice me when I snap.” She gave a crisp snap. “Snap, I’m there. Snap, I’m not. Snap. There again. Snap. Gone again.”

“I obey Mistress Alyssa.” it came out as a moan. Oh, yes. Perfect.

“What happens when I can see you, watch you, and you are unable to see me? Can you truly enjoy the idea of my being... invisible?”

Another moan cut through his mantra.

“How would it feel to have your fantasies come true? We both know you want, want, want, your fantasies to come true. In fact, you might even want to stop noticing I’m in this room… now.” And, with a final snap she pressed Play on the first audiofile.

As her own voice seductively, hypnotically, poured out from the computer speakers, Alyssa moved to a corner of the room that gave her a perfect view of everything.

A mere minute after pressing play, the audiofile’s count-up began and his mantra faded. On ten, Christian’s eyes opened as his head came up, and a hand raised to wipe away a bit of drool on his chin.

“Fuck.” The first word out of his mouth. “How does she make me so horny?” He selected the first of the three water bottles lined up on his desk and took a healthy swig.

“Oh!”

A tap of the spacebar paused the beginning of the next Audiofile and Christian stood and spun in a small circle, as if looking for something.

“Ah ha!”

Locating what he wanted, a faded blue hand towel, he spread it on his computer chair, making sure to tuck it into a few crevices to secure it in place.

Standing upright, Christian tapped the spacebar again, allowing Alyssa’s voice to fill the small room.

Christian closed his eyes, Alyssa could hear he’d started to hum softly, the low sound a counterpoint to her higher, recorded voice.

The induction finished, Christian’s hum had faded but, as the audio started to shift into the suggestion portion of the file. Obediently, Christian began to undress, swiftly pulling his shirt over his head.

Alyssa quickly raised her own hand as his hands moved to his belt.

snap

Christian froze in place.

“Ignore the audiofiles until I tell you otherwise.”

“I obey Mistress Alyssa.” The words were spoken slowly but clearly.

“Now, strip sexily. Strip as if I’m here, watching you. Put on a show for me.”

“I obey Mistress Alyssa,” he repeated.

snap

Christian’s hands continued to his belt but then past it to rub his jean clad cock.

One hand still rubbing his cock, his other hand moved to his chest, stroking his nipples.

Alyssa knew the small sounds he made were caused more by the nipple play than the rubbing of his cock.

His nipples were incredibly sensitive. A few months ago, she’d made him cum simply by sucking, nibbling, and gently abusing, his nipples.

Through rubbing his body and a lot of moaning, Christian slowly, and sexily undressed. The process took so long, the audiofile ended and another one began.

By the time his boxer briefs landed on the floor, Christian was panting, hard, and leaking.

His hand reached for the back of the computer chair.

snap

“You need to masturbate and cum. Nothing is going to stop you from stroking until you cum. You need to cum.”

“I obey Mistress Alyssa.” Once again his voice came out slow and clear.

snap

“Fuck. I can’t. I need… I need to cum.” Christian’s left hand grabbed a tissue from the box on his desk, as he lifted his right hand and spit into it.

He began stroking, Alyssa’s recorded voice, ignored at the moment, accompanied the sound of flesh on flesh.

“I obey Mistress Alyssa.”

Alyssa smiled. That was unplanned but extremely arousing.

“I obey Mistress Alyssa. I am hypnotized by Mistress Alyssa. I obey Mistress Alyssa!”

Christian’s movements were frantic now, only pausing long enough to apply more spit.

“I am hypnotized by Mistress Alyssa. I obey Mistress Alyssa. I cum for Mistress Alyssa!”

His left hand started to ball the tissue up as his voice grew more desperate.

“I cum for Mistress Alyssa. I cum for Mistress Alyssa. I cum for Mistress Alyssa.”

Christian continued to chant those five words until, with a shudder and a groan, he came into the balled up tissue.

“I obey. I cum. I obey. I cum.” His words, a whisper now, trailed off, and his entire body sagged.

For only a moment.

Then he stood upright and his eyes blinked open. Tossing the used tissue in the trash, he snagged another one to clean up a few escaped drops.

Tossing that one away, as well, Christian sat in his computer chair, picking up his water bottle and taking several swigs.

After he stopped drinking but before he could tap the spacebar, Alyssa lifted her hand again.

snap

“The moment you restart that audiofile, you’ll erase the past ten minutes. With the past ten minutes erased and gone, you’ll be fully able enjoy the pleasures of being denied. Afterall, you haven’t cum yet, so you’ll be needy, and horny, and oh so aroused. You will be needy and horny and oh so aroused for me, won’t you?”

“I obey Mistress Alyssa.” Still slow and clear.

snap

Christian restarted the file over again.

“Dammit.” He muttered. “Tease and denial? I’m so horny!”

But he sat back, Alyssa’s hypnotic voice filling the room, and his mind.

His face grew slack even as his cock began to harden again.

Alyssa watched as his body, deeply hypnotized, reacted to her hypnotic suggestions.

At one point in the file, his right hand attempted to stroke but stopped two inches shy of his skin. He whimpered.

Alyssa grinned. This was the second time she was seeing her Cock Barrier Audiofile in play, and it was just as hot as the first time.

Her face lit up as an idea struck her. Yes, that would be quite fun.

Alyssa, her footsteps silent, skirted Christian’s chair, and carefully added a file to the queue, dragging it up the list until it was next to play.

Moving away again, but not as far as the corner, Alyssa watched as the tease and denial file came to an end.

Christian blinked open his eyes, looked down at his cock and, using a single finger, poked it successfully.

He sighed, took another swig of water, and let the next file play.

Alyssa, doing her best to restrain her excitement, watched as Christian dropped, then as the file continued, his arms were pulled behind his back and stayed there, as if his wrists were shackled with invisible cuffs.

As the file continued to play, Alyssa snagged his water bottle and, as quietly as possible, took a few sips in preparation for what she had planned.

Now, her mouth lubricated, she only had to wait another two minutes before the part she’d been waiting for.

As Alyssa’s recorded voice began to give Christian a hypnotic blow job, Alyssa’s real mouth slid down his cock.

His reaction was immediate. Loud moans and pleases filled the air. Alyssa did her best to follow each suggestion in the file, blending the hypnotic world and the real one.

She knew his body well and backed off each time he reached the edge, ignoring his desperate sounding pleas.

At one point he struggled with his hypnotic bonds and Alyssa paused.

snap

“Color?”

“Green! Green! Green, Mistress!”

snap

And Alyssa and her file continued to play his body skillfully, drawing out every intense feeling they possibly could.

At the end of the file, Alyssa stood, took another sip of water, and stepped away again.

Christian’s eyes blinked open. His body still shaking, and his breathing still came fast.

“Calm.” He told himself. She watched as he paused the next file, then closed his eyes. “Calming.” He forcibly drew in a deep breath. “Calming” He let it out.

After a minute, his breathing returned mostly to normal. She watched as he picked up his phone and began texting.

She turned, and looked up the large movie poster on his wall, studying it as if she hadn’t seen it a hundred times before.

Her phone in her pocket vibrated, a soft buzz against her thigh. Surprise ran through her for a moment, then joy. He’d been texting her!

She took out her phone, unlocking it to see the message.

“Its been another file day” he’d typed. “I love your voice in my mind. And I just had the most intense experience. Next time you’re here, can we play with the Blow Job File?”

“Yes.” she typed back. “Of course.”

A few moments later her phone buzzed softly in her hand. “Thank you, Mistress.”

“Oh, you wonderful boy.” Her face split into a smile and joy surged through her.

snap

His chin dropped to his chest instantly, phone still in hand.

“Notice me. And cancel this snap trigger. Let me know when you’ve done so.”

Moments later. “Canceled, Mistress.”

“Very good. Coming on up, now.” And she counted him up.

On ten, he slowly spun in his chair, turning to face her, blushing, yes, but he also smiled.

“You... We… Oh, Mistress, that was incredible.”

A few steps forward and her hands stroked his hair.

“Did it meet all your fantasies?”

“More than, Mistress. Thank you.”

“It was my pleasure.” She giggled.

“And yours. Come.” She took her hand in his. “Let’s go snuggle. Maybe I’ll even let you cum.”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.” And he let her lead him from the room.

The End