The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snapshot

Shayna giggled as her ears registered the clicking sound of the camera. One of those many nonsensically reminiscent nods to old-timey tech. Was it her grandpa’s old monster of a camera that last had actually mechanically produced those sounds? An even older model? She giggled again. There was no way she would know. Not today at least. Today even the tiny rectangle with all its complicated wiring and pretty pink, flowery plastic casing could as well have been pure magic to her. Of course even like this she knew it wasn’t actually sorcery, but it could have been. She flipped the device around, observing the image on the screen of her smartphone. That word by itself made her giggle again. Goodness, even her phone was smart today. More so than her? The notion tucked her plump lips into an even bigger grin. Possibly! Heavens, was it ever liberating!

That didn’t stop her from wiping the image off the screen. The camera mode came back on and once more she lifted it up in front of her. Technically she wouldn’t have to check the images after the fact. That’s why she took them in front of the mirror like any smart girl would! But the moment she started there was just something so infinitely distracting about the silhouette she saw reflected in the glass. A special shine about that dazzling beauty that threw a seductive smile back at her. Gosh, where was a gorgeous thing like this coming from?! She’d never noticed this girl around the block before today, that was for sure. Not before that clever guy from across the street had helped her fix her even smarter phone. The joke started another giggle and the beauty in the glass joined in this time. Fuck, she looked tantalizing when she laughed! Shayna instinctively knew she wanted to do whatever would make this sexy woman happy. And as she followed the woman’s hand, watching it trail along tan lines where clothes normally hid this marvelous body, Shayna had a good hunch of what would make her happiest. “Hmm!” Wow! Easy there! That was only her neck! And yet… How came that running her nails over it made it so insanely sensitive? “You want a piece of this, don’t you?” Each word dripped with lust and confidence in a mixture that sounded as familiar as it felt foreign. Had she ever heard her voice like this? “Of course you do. You want to wrap your fingers around this slender throat and give it a good squeeze, don’t you?” It felt silly to put the words into action and let all five fingers close around her neck for just a moment. Only enough to get the meaning across and yet… She shivered as she imagined it wasn’t her own hand performing the gesture and instantly felt her panties grow damp. “Want to put your hot stuff right here, don’t you?” In a burst of mischievous glee she moved her hand away from her throat to gobble up one of her fingers for a second. Or three, who was counting? Fuck, it tasted good. And better still when she imagined something else in that same place instead. Goodness, when had she become so naughty? The thought made her grin too much to suck so she released the finger after a deliberate lick up and down it’s length. Must have happened at the same time at which her phone had pulsed and flickered so much. Why not sooner? This was great!

Feeling her slick, drool-coated finger draw a glistening trail on her skin like an explorer painting a map had an adventurous feel to it as she shared a conspiratory whisper with the sexy woman in the mirror: “You wanna find out if these two feel as smooth and supple as they look, don’t you?” Well, her own hands sure as heck wanted to! Holding back a moan wasn’t possible so she didn’t even bother trying. If her hands wanted to maul and grope her heavy tits they sure were welcome to give it a go! Whatever had changed in the past twenty-four hours, what in the world had taken it so long? Touching her big boobs had never felt this luxurious before. But damn, she could be proud of herself! “I’ve seen you look at them,” she moaned, “as if you were trying to caress them with your eyes. Look at them now! Look how squishy and bouncy they are!” Inspiration struck and she leaned forward, feeling gravity help her out to let her tits sway back and forth. The thought that they looked like full udders in need of a milking crossed her mind and soaked her panties, but she nudged it to the back of her head. Well-saved, of course. She’d be revisiting it soon as masturbation material. But as her eyes fell onto the way those pendulous breasts danced from side to side in the mirror Shayna couldn’t keep the smirk at bay over joy about her idea. “Feel free to look. In fact, use this chance and watch to your heart’s content. Can you see them? Gosh, they are heavy. Watch how they jiggle and shiver each time I move. What would they look like with a hand kneading them? Somewhat like this, you think?” Not like her inquisitive hands left that answer to the imagination. No two ways about it though: This girl did have the most mesmerizing tits this side of town! “Watch them,” she cooed while making sure to keep them dangling from side to side, “how beautiful, how perfect they are. Are they as soft and warm as they look? What do you think, hm? You wanna bury your face in them to find out? Oh, I know you do.” Hefting one of her tits with her open hand she taunted the mirror: “This is all you can think about each time that body gets hot and bothered, isn’t it? Don’t hide it now, I saw through you. You touch yourself to the image of me shaking them like this for you, don’t you? Watching them bounce and sway from thrust after thrust in my wet holes.” To be fair, she wasn’t far from begging to touch herself to that image!

…On second thought, why the fuck should she hesitate? She giggled. Was it a dumb idea to finger-fuck herself silly in front of her smart phone and it’s camera? Of course! Way to make it even hotter! With a squeal she leaned back and spread her legs, briefly enraptured by the positively ecstatic expression of the smoking hot seductress in the mirror and her slick cunt. A body like that was made to be fucked, and fucked good!

Luckily her horny body needed no brains to figure out how to find her rhythm and tease her already dripping pussy. What was really going on today? Shayna was pretty sure she never got this aroused this fast—especially not just out of the blue like today! Whatever it was, she only prayed it would last. This was insanely exciting!

“This is what you’ve dreamt up, isn’t it? Me, desperate for pleasure, mewling and whimpering at the idea of preparing this hole for you. Just see for yourself how my fingers go round and round. Can’t stop teasing, can’t stop rubbing this pretty cunt. How do I look to you?” A shudder interrupted her as processing words got too hard within a wave of bliss. How was a girl supposed to stay calm and collected when it felt like the most seductive person in the world was already watching her every move? This was the hottest, dumbest, most hormone-driven plan she had ever hatched and it nearly made her cum just to realize that. A breathy, sex-drunk voice continued as if from far beyond the void that was her mind: “Do I look like a mindless slut? Your personal wet dream? A living fuckdoll only for your pleasure? A lubricated sex toy to help you masturbate? The sexiest, prettiest, most attractive woman you know?” Rhythm, that was the key. Just hearing each version pushed her throbbing clit another short step towards surrender. Yet almost as if paced by a very sadistic auto-pilot her body matched her pace to the crashing torrent of sensation. No way would she allow this dance on the edge to end before she had her fill!

“Look at you, eyes fixed on the way my hand swirls around and around to satisfy my messy hole. This could be your hand. Can you imagine that? Can you see yourself on eye-level with my cunt, giving it the pleasure it deserves?” She was panting as she stopped her hand, pure greed for more holding her back since willpower or planned seduction were things beyond her already. Only her muscles remembered to spread her cunt, showing the mirrored woman’s camera a side of herself that Shayna didn’t even remember having. Before with renewed fervor her body went back to stirring herself into a frothing mess.

“This could be all for you,” she gasped, “so make sure to watch. This lewd body could be your empty, mindless, obedient plaything. Gosh, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? It already makes you so squirmy just hearing my lips spell it out. That’s right. This right now could be the result of you stealing my mind away, reshaping it until I cannot contain myself due to overflowing desire to serve and pleasure you. Wouldn’t that be the hottest thing ever? Hypnotizing me to make me lose all inhibitions, manipulating me until I strip for my camera to show you how much of a brainwashed air-headed sex pet I can be for you?” Each breath pumped pure, liquid arousal through her body and drove her mad with sensations. It was almost bizarre how calm her voice remained. Dreamy, only the faintest shaking giving away the onslaught of stimulation that fried most of her higher brain functions.

“So make sure you watch. Then maybe you’ll realize what you need to do. That’s right, it’s really easy if only you could think about it instead of stroking so excitedly. But I get it, thinking is hard. Thinking is totally overrated. Stroking is so much better, isn’t it? So I’ll help you. I’ll let you in on the secret. You just have to brainwash me for real. Make me your mindlessly conditioned, well trained sex pet. Warp my mind to make me love showing off this luscious nude thing you will own. It’s going to feel so awesome to have my holes and tits available for your pleasure any time, anywhere, any way you so choose, won’t it? Of fucking course it will. And you will not leave me a choice. You’ll brainwash me so deep that I will be too vacant to ever realize you changed me. I’ll be completely in your power and love every mind melting second of it, won’t I?” It was surreal to watch the glazed, doll-like expression on her reflection as it listened to the words. She almost looked hypnotized. Could this get any hotter? “So cum! On! Now! It’s really easy. And soon you can look at my mesmerizing tits all you want and worship me like I deserve. No one will need to know unless you let them in on the secret!” Flashes danced across her vision as it finally got too much. The pleasure swept her away, limbs shaking in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss until the phone landed on her pillow-y bosom, the cool screen both sending another jolt through her as much as snapping her out of it with its pseudo-mechanical whirring sound.

Shayna still felt deliriously lightheaded when her hand managed to retrieve the phone. Surprising how immovable it suddenly seemed. Or was that only a result of her muscles mysteriously having turned into wobbly marshmallows? It took her far too long to figure out how to flip it into a position that let her make sense of the display. And each failed attempt made her giggle a tiny bit more. How mind fucked did she seem right now? After one glance at the saved file her jaw dropped, all doubts about the answer being dispersed: very mind fucked!

Never had the send-button been pressed faster. She wouldn’t have been able to explain the rush if anyone had been around to ask. A lifetime’s worth of words seemed to have been used up in a flash. But it didn’t need words to bask in the confidence that here and now she was the most attractive she had ever been, disheveled hair and all, simply because it was her. With a happy sight she looked out of the window, too lazy to move and yet too horny to stop her fingers from tickling her skin. If that video didn’t finally motivate that pervert to sneakily expose her to a brainwashing scheme and turn her into a bubbly exhibitionist hypno-slave, she didn’t know what else could do the trick. But she could hardly wait to find out.

* * *