The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Snow White and the trance

“And then we did… Are you even listening?” “Yes, sure am.” I rolled around to face her, the mattress creaking under my weight. “Go on, kitten, tell me what you did.” The pet name drove a peach hue up her face. “Well, we… W-what are you doing there?” I gave her my most innocent puppy-dog-stare. “What? My fingers on your arm could not possibly be distracting you, could they?” “They are!” “Oh! Okay…” “Why are you pulling away now? Did I tell you to stop? I just said they were distracting.”

“Then let’s do this.” I snuggled closer. “Now then, I’m all ears for you. What did you guys do there today?” “Um. Yes. We, um, did we do anything today? Oh, right! So, y’know, we… we… your hand… my neck… um, what are you… What was I saying? What are you touching there?”

“I’m not really touching anything there, am I now? I’m just letting my hand fall into such a natural, simple circling motion. I just love running my fingers through your hair that way, so you don’t need to mind that. Like how my fingers feel as they caress your skin. And I give you light scritches. Right there, in that sweet, special spot here… on your neck… as I just… lightly press like so. That’s right. Such a relaxed kitten for me. Such a blissful little kitten for me right now. That’s my good girl.”

I marveled at the way her eyes fluttered before helping her mind return to the present. “You were telling me about your day, kitten? I’m listening.” “You, um, wait, time-out! That was playing dirty. I won’t get to the end of the story this way?” “You think so?” “I do!” My free hand gripped her chin and forced her to meet my eyes. “Tell me about your day, kitten. Now, if you’d please.” “Yes. Um, so, as I was saying… We were going down to the pool and… and your hand on my neck… feels good…” “Kitten! Your day.” “Oh! Right. Um… Were was I? The pool. And… And… Yes! You see, we planned a trip. There’s, like, that place… onmyneck! Shit, that feels so… Yes, right there! Could you scritch a little higher, please?”

“Kitten. Don’t be distracted. Focus! Don’t think about how my fingers feel as they all by themselves find the nape of your neck, tracing around your skin. Don’t think about how they are moving closer and closer… to that special spot… right there. Because if you’d think about that… then you would inevitably remember… just how dazed pressing there makes you feel. How dreamy you feel any time I touch it. How enchanted you feel any time I touch it. How warm and heavy and empty your head feels any time I touch it. Like so!” One order of limp kitten coming right up. “That’s my good girl. Letting your thoughts go for me so easily. So naturally. So inevitably each time I touch your special spot. And just drifting, floating in the sound of my voice. That’s it, such a perfectly obedient kitten. Such a wonderfully submissive kitten. And feel me give those thoughts back in three… two.. And one. Right back up.”

“Mhmmm. Hi there!” “Hey!” I lightly cupped her face. “You alright?” “A bit confused… The good way.” “Not too confused, I hope. I’m still waiting for you to tell me about your day.” “You could always kiss me awake,” her glinting eyes dared me to do just that, “Y’know? Like Snow white?” “Sounds like a plan, hm?” My finger already crept into position. “Except that in order for me to wake you up… You’d first have to sleep!” Pulling her head closer I rocked her back and forth. “Just like that, such a good girl. Sleeping so deeply as I lean in for that magical kiss.” Mhm. Was that the faintest hint of strawberry? Had she plundered the ingredients for tomorrows cake? I chuckled. “Aaaand coming back. Up!”

“Up?” I’d never get enough of that dazed voice of hers. “That’s right. And it’s such a good thing that you’re coming up. Because else my words would so naturally find their way into your head, find their way between your thoughts. If you were listening closely my words would just automatically slide right into your head and gently push out your thoughts. And replace them with nothing but the sound of my voice. As your head got vacant and distant and dazed and dreamy. That’s right, such a good girl!”

Admiring her slack sleepy face a few moments I smirked and brought her back up again. She wiggled playfully in my arms, all nice fluffy blankness and kitten space. “Kiss,” she managed to insist, “Kiss, kiss, kisskisskiss!” Oh, boy! I had a needy little kitten on my hands, hm? “Don’t you worry,” I breathed into her ear, delighted in the shudders that send over her soft skin, “you will get your kiss. Just think about it for a second. Do you need thoughts to kiss? No, of course you don’t. They don’t matter for kissing. So what difference would it make to give up some thoughts in exchange for a kiss?” I let my breath dance across her lips, raveling in the sight of her eyes already going glassy and unfocused. “That’s right, you’ve always got new thoughts coming, what difference could it possibly make to give up some for one quick kiss?” My lips touched hers, ever so lightly and yet with a small sight she slumped in my arms. “Oh, there! Already some gone! But of course that were just a few, no need to worry. You still have so many of them left. You can easily afford a second kiss.”

Silence as for but a moment our lips locked again. “Oh, dear! And again some of your thoughts are mine. As my lips were yours for such a fleeting moment. What does it matter compared to this that your eyes only want to close, are already fluttering shut for a couple seconds? It is so much better to kiss with eyes closed, anyhow. So much more intense as your senses boil down to nothing but our touch. Does it even matter that such an intensified kiss would also cost you more thoughts? You’ve got plenty of new ones coming anyhow! See, you’re already thinking about something, about our next kiss. How much better will it feel to kiss with your eyes so tightly closed? Oh, how cute! Your lips are twitching… You didn’t think about the kiss to come, you recalled the one from just now, didn’t you? And about how it feels to notice your thoughts simply slipping away at the sensation, and feeling them be replaced by my voice. Come now, time for your next kiss!” She certainly anticipated it! Limp as she was she twitched the faintest bit to try and move in position.

“Such a good kitten! So ready to give up your thoughts to me. While thinking about how much deeper your body relaxes. Why, yes! Even that are thoughts. Like noticing the feeling when your head fills with nothing but dreamy, light, fluffy cotton. So light, so airy, distant, dazed and dreamy for me. Think about another kiss for me, my good girl. Wonderful. What does it matter that the thought about a kiss brings with it the feelings of a kiss? Or that the feeling of a kiss scatters your thoughts more and more and lets them fade away. Think about another kiss for me right now. Good girl. And the more you do, the more your thoughts just disappear and you can sink deeper and deeper for me. Letting me kiss you straight down into sleep. Oh, dear. You’re already so deep, my little Snow White. Looks like I have to start over from the very beginning, doesn’t it?”

I ran my fingers through her hair once more, enjoying the soft purring sounds this coaxed out of her. “And since you have given me so many thoughts until you went this deep for me before, let me give you some back. With each and every touch of mine, you can just repeat the thoughts I give back to you and notice them finding their place in your head.” She obviously liked that, as an almost inaudible hum escaping her lips told him. “Let me give you the first thought, just a simple one. Please repeat for me ‘Master’s touch makes me aroused’.” As I breathed a kiss onto her cheek to allow her to reply she whispered: “Master’s touch… makes me aroused.” “And feeling that thought settle into your head. Feeling it settle firmly and permanently into place.” I prodded her reaction by letting my free hand fall onto her tits as if by plain coincidence and was elated at the way her entire body shivered under my hands. “You accepted that so well, didn’t you? And why not? It is the truth. As simple as that. In fact, as I say this, we can just make this the second thought I give back to you. ‘Master’s words are my truth’. Repeat that for me now, kitten.” “Master’s words are my truth.” I petted her head, proud of her for accepting these words so well. “And knowing with such absolute certainty that this is indeed true. Because my words define your world, don’t they? Anything I say is simply true. And that turns you on. As you receive your third thought. ‘Master’s pleasure is my sole priority’.” “Master’s pleasure is my sole priority.” Only a little more to go. Patience, patience! “That’s right, isn’t it? It just feels so good to know you are serving me as I let my hands explore your body. So you can just immerse yourself in this feeling, in the arousal my touch gives you right now. Just allow this pleasure to surge through you at the realization that my pleasure is your priority. The more you please me, the more pleasure you get yourself. That is just the way it works for us, isn’t it? Yes. Yes, of course it is, kitten.” She softly mewled to that. If I became any more smitten with her tonight her chances of ever being woken from trance again would plummet towards zero at break-neck-speed. That, or… Oh, well. It wasn’t like I could not combine those two. “So in a moment, I’m going to give you your last thought back. And when I do, I want you to repeat it for me before I kiss you awake just like Snow white was kissed awake by the prince. Just like that, when I kiss you, you are going to wake up from your trance with all the thoughts I gave you and only them in your head at least until tomorrow morning.” Placing my lips next to her ear I planted the last of tonight’s suggestions into her head: “That thought is ‘I am the best pet for Master’.” “I am the best pet for Master.” Even in her mindless daze I caught the hinge of what had to be surging pride at the truth in that sentence in her voice and smiled as I kissed her. It took her a few moments before she was sufficiently awake to reciprocate, but as soon as her mind whirred into action again I felt her sleek arms snake around me as her tongue welcomed mine in her mouth.

The cloth beneath us rustled as I shifted my weight, blindly rolling onto my back as she instinctively followed suit and came to rest on top of me. I broke the kiss, though I had to rein in her enthusiasm by lightly pulling her head back by the hair to do so. Not like she minded that, as the burning heat in her gaze most clearly gave away. “Really,” I chuckled, “such an eager, horny kitten.” I felt something slick dribble down onto me. And as if that had not long since revealed just how true my assessment was, she began to speak with husky, lust-drunk tone: “Master’s touch makes me aroused. Master’s words are my truth! Master’s pleasure is my priority.” And as her hand already trailed over my body, homing in on my crotch with infallible hunger: “I am the best pet for Master!” I nodded. “Oh, yes, you are. And now,” her touch scrambled my thoughts for a second, before my grin beamed even wider, ”I think it’s time you prove it.”