The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SOCIAL DISTANCETIZING

Two weeks into this quarantine and Mark was losing his mind. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration. It had just gotten really boring really fast. He had not been out of work this long in forever and the free time was overwhelming. He had cleaned everything possible in his apartment over the course of the first week. Twice! This was a tactical error. Now he was desperately running low on projects. He was resisting the urges to snack too much and spend more time on Pornhub than was healthy. The battle was hard, but he was mostly succeeding. Mostly. The weather started to turn toward traditional spring temperatures. That was a start at least. He finally felt like he could spend a decent amount of time outside the house. He could not go anywhere because, well, clearly there was nowhere to go. He was excited that he could take a nice long, long, long walk and enjoy some fresh air. He put on his cloth mask to stay safe and healthy and stepped outside. It was like another world out there. He lowered his mask briefly to take a satisfying deep breath. He could tell his would be a nice afternoon. He scanned around his neighborhood. It was so eerie. There were scattered people out. Walking dogs, going grocery shopping, doing what little they could to stay sane. Of course, everyone was doing their best to stay far apart. Social distancing was important. Nobody wanted to get sick. He waved at a few neighbors and got some waves back. It felt good to be around people. He could not wait to look back on all this in disbelief that it was real. It was like being in the middle of a dystopian Star Trek episode. And it sucked. He began walking and was barely a block away when he saw Her. He saw Her eyes and the world disappeared.

She had the deepest, darkest, most beautiful, most compelling eyes he had ever encountered. He literally stopped in his tracks as She strode confidently past him keeping his gaze locked on Her. She was breathtaking. He literally had to remember to breath. He also had to close his jaw, so jaw dropping definitely applied too. Long silky raven hair, smooth and flawless Ebony skin, every curve of Her body was magnificently sexy. She kept going once She was past him and he came back to himself as much as he could. He looked back at Her with some hope, but She never bothered to return the gesture. She had whispered something as She passed him. He could not quite remember what it was. She had made his body tremble with desire. He had chills from being in Her presence. He dazedly continued his afternoon out. For the next week he made this his daily routine. Weather permitting, and it mostly did, Mark would jump at the opportunity to stretch his legs and walk around the neighborhood. It was his favorite part of the day. His favorite part of his favorite part of the day was when She would appear. He tried not to get his hopes up, but he could not help it. He got more and more eager to see Her. To feel his tongue get tied and his brain shut down. Her beauty was like nothing he had ever experienced. He was terrified that She would stop showing up. That maybe he was creeping Her out and She would take Her walk at a different time. It became especially important to Mark that he do everything possible to please Her. He ached to please Her. Mark would be devastated to not see Her glorious eyes again. She must have taken pity because She never disappointed. Each day She would appear while taking Her own walk and Mark was entranced all over again. She never broke eye contact as She glided past. Always six feet apart. It did not even occur to him to say hello and strike up a conversation. The instant She appeared, a vision of utter loveliness and perfection that could never properly be described, his mind became mush and he could not look away. He never wanted to look away. Her whispers washed over him. Every single day, She would whisper more words. He loved Her words. He hungered for Her words. Her stunning, silky, hypnotic voice focused and shot right into his unconscious and he was so weak and open for Her. It was hardly a fair fight. He was always so blissfully happy after he saw Her. Nothing else ever made him that happy. He was also so very intensely aroused. More aroused than he had ever been in his life. The first few times he had gone home and exploded ecstasy all over himself thinking about Her. Lately, despite the painful constant arousal, he knew deep in his mind that he was not permitted to touch himself. He never questioned it.

This went on for weeks and suddenly Mark’s quarantine was not so bad after all. He began to take better care of himself. He ate better now, did more exercises indoors, kept himself groomed even though he had nowhere to be. Well, that was not true. He needed to be out walking so that he could see Her. He needed to see Her. This was a craving now, an addiction and he fully surrendered. She was more astonishingly beautiful with every passing second and he was desperate for Her words. He remembered them in flashes sometimes: “serve”, “obey”, “Goddess”, “Carmen Walletbuster”, “spoil”, “deeper”, “fall”, “deeper”, “for”, “Goddess”, “Carmen”, “serve”, “Goddess”, “Carmen”. He heard these words over and over in his mind, a nonstop mantra. He repeated them over and over while he did chores and would find himself saying them out loud at random. He kept some contact with friends and family, but his attention was completely fixated on Her. His conversations with other people became so much less urgent. He needed as much time as possible to think about Goddess Carmen. He did not recall when he learned Her name. He had just always known it. Just like he could not imagine a time when he did not worship Her. She was perfection in his thoughts. Her power owned him. Mark would zone out and let his thoughts linger on his Goddess. Her eyes saw deep into his soul and had captured his will. When he had the honor of being in Her presence it was a religious experience. He would return home and fall to his knees, shaking with submission to Her. Grateful to have been touched by Her grace and cover. Even briefly. He wanted to be worthy of serving Her.

One evening he awoke from an unplanned nap. He had been babbling about “serving Goddess Carmen forever” the whole time. He looked at his phone and saw the time was 11pm. Without hesitation he rose from his bed like a puppet on a string and darted to his computer. He clicked on a tab that was already open. Normally he would question why he had a Niteflirt page open when he did not even know what that was, but it made perfect sense somehow. The page was for Carmen Walletbuster. Niteflirt.com/Carmen%20Walletbuster He knew that webpage deep in his heart. It had been programmed into his mind along with so much else. He added funds and made the call. She answered the phone and he dropped immediately. Dropped into Her blissful spell where he belonged to Goddess Carmen and served Her in anyway She desired. His life was no longer his. He was Goddess Carmen’s property.

Goddess Carmen was so happy this had worked out so well. She was not sure if She would be as effective with all this social distancing. Once She had seen how deeply Mark was under Her spell with just a glance, She knew he would belong to Her in no time. She methodically programmed him as they walked past each other. He was infatuated with Her. He lusted after Her. She used that to put him into a trance with just Her eyes and begin to program important words into his weak mind. His thoughts soon became overrun with images of Her, the sexy soft sound of Her voice and Her irresistible commands. He became obsessed with and obedient to Her. She guided him to call Her Niteflirt line and once She had him on the phone, She had him forever. He did not remember that they had talked many times on the phone. He would not remember how effortlessly She controlled his mind. He wished he could remember all the gifts he had sent Her. Goddess Carmen loved gifts. She deserved gifts all the time. Mark loved sending Her gifts. He loved sending Her cash. He loved doing anything She commanded. She had him deeply in love with Her and under Her power. He was Her puppet and She was having so much fun playing with him. To think, She thought this quarantine was going to be boring!