The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A SOLDIER’S STORY: TO SERVE AND PROTECT.

BY THE SLAVER.

In the mid 21st Century the whole American continent descended into total war. The countries of North, Central and South America all fell into civil war. Even the U.S.A was not spared not one, but three civil wars tore the country apart. Once the civil wars had dead out, groups of survivors from one shattered country invaded any country looking for a better life. So the U.N sent in peacekeeping forces. For ten years there has been a unsettled peace in the shattered continent.

What had once been the pacific coast of New Mexico, and Mexico was now The Mexican Pacific State. Here hundreds of people toll, trying to make a living. Which is why the drug lords, and The Controller now rule the state with a rod of iron. But, of late The Controller had started to gain followers in other parts of the world, and no one knew how or why.

The small group of U.N soldiers moved into the ruins of a village. Drug lords ruled the whole state. Carefully they searched the burnt out builds. In the last but one building a large group of men jumped the soldiers. The four soldiers were quickly over powered, they were stripped totally naked, their hands were cuffed behind their backs and thick rubber hoods were placed over their heads. Finally, thick metal collars were placed around the soldier’s necks, attached to the collars were thick rope. Then the four men were dragged through the ruins of the village; on the outskirts of the village the prisoners were dragged down several flights of stairs and locked in cold wet prison cells.

Watching on a C.C.TV monitor, the hooded, rubber-encased figure of The Controller rubbed his cock through his tight rubber pants. And smiled to himself, these soldiers have been sent to catch and arrest him. His activates had not gone unnoticed, but still it was the soldiers that had been caught. And soon they would belong to him, body, sole and mind.

The soldiers were taken out of the cells and leads into a state-of-the-art lab, once in the lab the prisoners had their handcuffs removed and were then strapped down onto large surgical tables, just like human guinea pigs. Their rubber hoods where removed. The controller took no notice of their cries, or shouts. The hooded controller then started to conduct several bizarre brain experiments on the four bound soldiers. First they were hooked up with wires both sides of their heads. These wires was connected to a devious machine, The Controller had invented, called ‘The Goof Ball Maker’, this machine allows The Controller to alter his ‘patients’ behaviour, eliminate unwanted character traits, or remove certain functions. Excruciating currents were sent directly into the soldier’s skulls, all four screamed in agony, looks of horror crossed the soldier’s faces. Several times, current went directly into the men’s skulls.

While they were still reeling from that torment, the vulnerable soldiers were subjected to laser lobotomies. Bright red beams of piercing light are aimed at the centre of the soldier’s foreheads, this very painful procedure purposely and permanately extracts memories and behaviour traits from the soldier’s minds. After this they are yet again attached to ‘The Goof Ball Maker’ for another round of excruciating current direct to their skulls. Finally all four men have another laser lobotomy. Now the soldier’s brainwashing was over, the tortured foursome just lie on their backs on the tables, staring into space, they don’t even notice or move when their bonds were freed. Each soldier was given an injection of a mind drug of The Controller’s own creation. As the soldiers were now completely unaware of what was going on, none of the four men feel the slight prick of the injection in their neck. As the drug entered their brains, the men experienced a series of violent convulsions. They were in immense pain, yet for some unknown reason all four men were extremely aroused.

The soldier’s skulls felt like they were being ripped apart, but their large uncut cocks were throbbing with sexual excitement. So excited were their cocks that they were now rock hard and drizzling strings of pre-cum from their piss slits, sweat shone on their naked bodies. Three of the soldiers were lifted off the tables, and stood up and held by some of the henchman who had caught them, the soldiers wrists were placed in manacles hanging from the ceiling. The manacles were then pulled up into the darkness of the high roof, so the soldiers were suspended in the air, their feet a few inches off the stone floor of the lab. These three soldiers were now prepared for their next stage of processing. Large cock-shaped mouth-plugs, with tubes attached were forced into each man’s mouth, and strapped firmly into place. Next dildos were shoved up each of the soldier’s virgin asses, these also had tubes attached to them and were also strapped firmly in place, and the men’s penises were still firm and erect. The tubes attached to the mouth-plugs were attached to a tank containing a double strength amount of The Controller’s mind drug, over the next few hour they were going to be force-fed dose after dose of the evil chemical mixture. The tubes attached to the dildos would force wad after wad of a cum like mixture into the men’s asses, the mixture was in fact a combination of the mind drug and a potent lust-inducing compound. A faint hum started, as the mixtures were forced into the men. Next the three soldiers were covered completely, from head to toe in what looked like thick white foam, but was in fact a body hair remover, and permanent body hair grow suppresser.

The Controller watched for a few seconds before taking the last soldier back to the cells. The soldier was fastened to the floor in one of the cells on all fours, his hefty nut-sack hung low down, his member still erect and leaking pre-cum. “Now, in a short time you will become my willing double agent, turning your fellow comrades over to me. But before that happens you’re to have your reprogramming done by me, personally.” Said The Controller, as he injected another dose of drugs into the soldier, these drugs were not the mind drug that he had been given before, but a combination of L.S.D and the extract from the sap of some plants: Sulcorebutia Arenacea, a Cacti. Bougainvillaea Glabra, an evergreen climber. Finally a tree, Cupressus Cashmeriana. The extracts had been used be the locals as medicine for miner complaints for years, But The Controller had now turned this into a drug that would help his reprogramming of the soldier. The drugs cursing through the soldier’s system would keep him fully aroused way beyond normal, way beyond normal sexual arousal, but without the ability to ejaculate, or cum. The soldier’s thoughts and brain were now erased, and confused enough to let the reprogramming take hold, permanently.

First, shatter the macho Alpha Male image, and then rebuild it into a submissive Beta Cock Whore bottom. The Controller now stood directly in front of the soldier; he reached forwards and grabbed hold of the soldier’s hair, with one of his hands and pulled it up, so the soldier was now looking at his groin. With his other hand, The Controller quickly unzipped the zip in his rubber pant, exposing and freeing his massive 131/2-inch cock, which seemed to be leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. “Now, this tastes real good.” Stated The Controller, rubbing his now erect boner on the soldier’s lips. Unconsciously, the soldier licked his lips without thinking, a shot of arousal shot through his groin coursing his cock to leak more pre-cum. The soldier’s tongue flicked out, to take another taste of salty taste of The Controller’s milky seed, another shot of arousal went through the soldier. The Controller now knew that the final critical part of the process had been reached. “Good, good, now open up like a good boy.” Said The controller, trying to push his cock into the Soldier’s mouth.

But, the soldier clamped his jaw tightly shut; it seemed that there was still a very small amount of free will in the soldier’s mind. The Controller reached forwards and firmly gripped the soldier’s nose, cutting off the man’s air. After a few seconds the soldier was forced to open his mouth, and gasped in a lung full of air as he did so, The Controller let go of the soldier’s nose and thrust his throbbing erection deep into the soldier’s open mouth. A muffled ‘UUUUMMMPPPHHH’ was heard from the soldier, as The Controller started a steady slow deep paced hump of the soldier’s face, as so not to choke the disoriented first time cocksucker.

A muffled “AAAAHH,” came from the soldier, as The Controller picked up the pace of his humping, and slid deeper into the soldier’s throat. “Hmmmm,” was heard as the soldier started to except what The Controller had been telling him all the time he was humping the soldier’s mouth. “Oh yes, I see you really enjoy sucking dick, can’t you feel how turned on you are?”

“Ah gees...fuck...no,” The soldier mumbled in a low moan, as he began to taste pre-cum for the first time in his short life, the soldier’s lungs were full of the musky odour of man in sexual heat mixed with the rich tang of rubber. By now no part of the soldier wanted to protest, the soldier so ached to cum that now he would do or say anything just to be aloud to cum. The Controller’s unyielding pumping of his mouth and the need to cum was driving the soldier wild. “Fuck” Cried The Controller as he finally climaxed, shooting a great amount of his seed. “Ummph” Faintly gurgled the soldier, his mouth and throat furiously swallowing the large amounts of cum that had suddenly filled his mouth. He gasped for air when The Controller pulled out of his mouth, the soldier just moaned quietly to be aloud to cum. The Controller took no notice; he just walked round to the soldier’s arse. Now, The Controller was standing directly behind the soldier, he looked down at the soldier’s virginal tight, bubble butt.

The controller slid two of his fat fingers into the soldier’s butt, the soldier whimpered as The Controller push his fingers past the outer ring of the soldier’s virginal arsehole. Eventually he managed to slide his whole greasy, dirty fist into the kneeling soldier’s arse. The now zombie like soldier was forced to take the entire arm of The Controller, in his anus.

“No...don’t....please....Oh gees,” Sobbed the soldier, faintly. He moans were ignored, as The Controller stretched his hole to accommodate his thick forearms. The poor soldier had no choice but to kneel on the floor and take in The Controller’s entire arm. By the end of three hours the soldier had been broken and permanently reprogrammed. Through out the whole time the soldier’s mouth was never without a cock in it, and his butt was never without a arm, or forearm in it. So when at the end of the three hours The Controller asked the soldier about troop numbers & movements, undercover missions and secure message channels. The mind-fucked soldier spilled his guts, he told The Controller all he wanted to know, plus a whole lot more that The Controller had not asked about.

“That is very good, you are a good boy, aren’t you?” said The Controller, looking down at the soldier still bound to the floor. “Now your are mine, I think you should answer to the name: ‘ONE’ you will forget your real name forever, you always have been and always will be ‘One’. Do you understand?” Stated The Controller. “Yess....Masterrr.” Slurred the soldier, a far off look on his sweat-covered face. The Controller smiled, and clicked his fingers. Finally, the soldier (One) had been given permission to cum. After the long time he had been kept aroused, and erect, he could now cum. And cum he did, with such force that his body shock and he let out a loud cry. One was having an orgasm like he had never had before. “Remember this, you will only have an orgasm like this if you please me, and obey. Understand.” Said The Controller. One could hardly talk, he just nodded. “I said understand. Do you want to feel my fist in you again? I asked if you understand?” Barked The Controller. One managed a faint ‘yes’, he still had not came down from the high he was feeling. The Controller nodded, and matched out of the cell, leaving One still bound to the floor.

The Controller watched as the three other soldiers were sealed into tight leather one-piece suit, which also had built-in boots as well. In the front of the suits was a leather sheaf, which tightly gripped the guy’s members, a fine mesh of wire inside the sheaf made the men’s members stick straight out in front of them. In the back of the suits was a flap allowing quick access to the men’s bubble arses (They were no longer tight as a dildo had been place in them during their training, and a butt-plug was now nesting snugly in their arses.) The three men were now completely hairless. After all the leather had been fastened in place The Controller spoke loudly to the other men in the lab. “Good work men, These three can be sent to the island. The High Priest wants more men as sacrifices, to give the arses and mouths to their god. Well they can have these three, but only if we get recorded evidence of the guy’s rape the first time.” The Controller nodded to the three soldiers who were now covered in leather, a black leather hood was placed on each man’s head. And finally the metal collars were replaced around the men’s necks, and the zips across the mouth holes in the leather hoods were pulled closed. The men were lead away.

One came round, he was lying on the ground just inside one of the burnt out houses in the ruined village. His head was spinning and his arse hurt, as he moved it felt like something moved in his arse causing him to start to become erect, but there was some sort of sheaf on his cock stopping him getting to hard. One was again dressed in his uniform; he pulled himself to his feet. He heard a name being called; it was his old name, the one he had before he served The Controller. The name meant nothing to him, now, but The Controller had told him that till the time was right for him to return he must answer too that name. One called out. Soon a large group of men hag gavelled around him. They asked lots of question, but all one could answer was that he did not know. Later on, one was taken back to base. One smiled to himself, soon he could start his mission, the new mission that he had been given by The Controller: The enslavement of the whole base.

THE END ?: