The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Sonoran Institute

Author: BedHead

Chapter 3 — Induction

The next day, Janet woke late; later than she had woken for a long, long time. She lay in her bed for a while, eyes open, breathing slowly, staring at the ceiling; processing what had happened yesterday evening. Some of it felt like a dream; some was so stark that it felt like it had just happened minutes ago. The purple, alien eyes of the Director, Questioner, and Implanter danced in her vision; she recalled them probing into her thoughts and spreading open her mind like a butterfly on a collector’s table.

She tentatively felt her forehead and left side of her face, but they were not tender. She still felt like herself.

She went to the bathroom to inspect herself in the mirror. No visible blemishes, despite the insertions. It smarted a bit when she peed—that was probably from the catheter. She regarded herself for a moment, and smiled. She felt properly happy for the first time in a long while; deeply happy and satisfied. She didn’t have to continually seek the thrill of the hunt as she had done for too long. She only had to follow the Director.

She checked her watch—only thirty minutes of breakfast serving time left. She ducked into the shower for an indecently quick rinse, then donned her shorts and robe. A blast of her hair with the dryer until it was no worse than damp, then she headed for the elevator.

Ingrid Johanssen was already in the cafe, and as Janet started looking for a seat after acquiring scrambled egg and toast, she waved Janet to her table. Ingrid looked as if she had finished her food, but was in no rush to leave.

“Hello Janet, I’m Ingrid. I was told about you,” she added, cryptically.

“Nice to meet you, Ingrid.” And it was nice; Janet felt a Connection to Ingrid that she hadn’t before. Sitting near Ingrid made her feel warm and safe. The room suddenly felt as if it was lit by the morning sun, even though it was cool and gray outside.

“You’re next door to me now. We should hang out. Do you want to sauna this afternoon? The fourth floor sauna is wonderful, and I say that as a Norwegian.”

“I’d love to.” Janet admired Ingrid’s profile, her noble aquiline nose, the obvious intelligence in her sharp blue eyes.

“Let’s say three pm? I have yoga before that.”

“It’s a date.” Janet would have bet a substantial amount of money that Ingrid was in the most advanced yoga class.

“I’ll ask Stephanie if she wants to join, but I don’t know how she feels about sauna.” Ingrid knocked back the last of her tea. “I have to go now though, I’m sorry, my dietician appointment is coming up. See you later! Enjoy your eggs.”

The eggs were excellent, but Ingrid’s mention of the dietician reminded Janet that she had almost forgotten about her Day 3 schedule. After finishing breakfast, she touched her card on one of the scheduling iPads dotted around the floor. It reminded her in no uncertain terms about her imminent 10am colonic hydrotherapy session. She almost groaned, but then remembered the Director’s instructions about taking care of her body. She didn’t want to disappoint the Director.

The colonic was as uncomfortable as she had expected, but at least not embarrassing. Her therapist Ilsa was one of the nurses who had helped with her wrapping last night, so Janet had no real problems stripping off her shorts and exposing her bottom; Ilsa had seen a lot more of her than that, already. After plumbing Janet into the system, Ilsa pummeled her intestines thoroughly but lovingly for half an hour, so much so that Janet was nearly winded, but she appreciated Ilsa’s concern for her well-being. She wasn’t sure that she felt ten years younger, but after emptying herself in the bathroom, five pounds lighter seemed quite plausible.

Ilsa was very pleased. “You did very well, my dear! You should come back in two days and we’ll do a deeper cleansing. I’ll set the appointment up now.” It was clear that there was going to be no escape from Ilsa’s concern.

After a very light lunch, where she obediently drank a large amount of ice water according to Ilsa’s instructions, she was back in the beauty salon with Jo. Jo was not as chatty as before, but didn’t need to be—they only had to smile at each other to feel the Connection with each other and with the Director. Jo tended to her skin, lips and eyes; massaged her shoulders until she could only moan with pleasure and relief of stress, and helped her drift off to a space of dreams.

Janet knocked on the door of 403 at 3pm precisely. She knew that Scandinavians were generally very prompt, and indeed the Director abhorred imprecision. Sure enough, Ingrid answered right away.

“Girlfriend! Ready to sauna?” Ingrid had clearly spent too much time around New Yorkers, or at least watching “Sex And The City”.

“Sure thing!” Janet was a bit intimidated by the Norwegian’s eagerness but tried to match it. She had enjoyed the lazy American approach to sauna yesterday, but had a feeling that Ingrid would take things more seriously. She was correct.

The fourth floor sauna was not open to everyone on the floor all the time: Ingrid explained why.

“You’ve got to be careful who you sauna with on this floor. It could be a commercial or governmental conflict of interest, for instance. Or they might just be assholes, you know? And if you want to have a Connected conversation... You have to book it on your TV, and add in the people you want to join you. I managed to get us two hours, there aren’t that many people up here right now.”

“You said Stephanie might join us?” Janet had to work to keep up with Ingrid’s long strides. She seemed to move at a marching pace, and Janet would not have been surprised if she had been in the Norwegian military as some kind of drill sergeant.

“Yes, I added her. I think she can make it, but might be late. Here we are!” Ingrid badged them in.

The sauna had its own substantial multi-person shower, with a changing area sporting small multi-colored baskets for clothing—when you all wore the same clothing, you needed to know whose clothes were whose. Ingrid quickly shucked her clothes and moved into the shower. Janet, still a little hesitant, did the same. She’d always been modest about her body, and the European “bare all when you feel like it” culture was still new to her.

“It’s a big faux pas in Norway, you know, to not shower properly before sauna.” Ingrid vigorously soaped and rinsed herself. “You’ll look like a tourist, and no-one will sit near you. Not hygienic.” She carefully rubbed foam between her legs. “I’m very choosy about where I sauna in the States, and with whom. But here... here is wonderful.”

She approached Janet. “Would you like me to wash you?”

As their heads got closer, Janet felt a warm feeling spread throughout her. “I’d love you to.”

Ingrid needed no further prompt; she scooped up a handful of foam and took hold of Janet’s body. Janet closed her eyes as the tall woman washed her clean, starting at her head and working all the way down to her toes. As Ingrid’s firm hands stroked Janet’s body, she shivered in ecstasy. The soft, soapy caresses around her breasts and sex made her groan with surrendering pleasure. This was Connection.

* * *

The only problem with sauna with a Norwegian, Janet decided, was their tolerance for heat. You would have thought that someone from a land of glaciers would like their sauna on the cooler side, but apparently that was not the case. Compared to her sauna yesterday, this one must have been 20 degrees hotter. She’d already had to talk Ingrid out of ladling another few measures of scented water onto the coals, lest she expire.

Ingrid had insisted that they sauna fully nude, just using their towels to sit on. Her body was as gorgeous as her face had suggested, visually flawless in shape and tone. Had Janet not felt such a Connection to her, she would have been green with envy. As it was, she tried to avoid obvious ogling of Ingrid, but sometimes the Norwegian was so obviously stunning that she couldn’t help herself. Fortunately, Ingrid’s intellectual curiosity helped distract her temporarily.

“An investigative journalist? That’s like a spy, on the side of good?” Ingrid had a rose-tinted view of the American press, Janet could not figure why.

“I broke a few stories, mostly in the public interest. It is kinda fun to go undercover.” She sighed, perspiring freely. “You become someone new, poke around to understand what’s going on, make use of skills to uncover or take things you shouldn’t...” She blushed, which barely showed. “And I’m so sorry about taking your card, Ingrid.”

“Oh, it is water under the bridge. It brought us together, and together with the Director!” Ingrid fluffed her breasts. “Isn’t She wonderful? Magnificent?”

“I never knew anyone like Her,” Janet agreed. “The way She makes me feel...” And feel about you, Ingrid, she added silently.

“She knows so much, She sees so much,” Ingrid proclaimed. “I am so happy to be working for Her.” She paused. “I haven’t been happy in a long time, you know?”

“But you’ve got such a great career!” Janet protested. And a greater body, she thought wistfully. “I often wished I could be as successful as someone like you.”

“Ah, but now—we are all working for the same thing. A greater good.” Ingrid paused as the sauna door open and the Chinese lady from yesterday poked her head in.

“Good golly, it’s hot!” She had wrapped herself in a towel for modesty, but Ingrid wasn’t having it.

“Take that towel off, Stephanie. Come and join us as Nature and the Director intended.” She patted the bench next to her.

Janet was relieved at Ingrid’s cue; it would have been awkward had Stephanie not been Connected. Sure enough, as Stephanie approached, she felt the warmth of familiarity in her head.

“I’m Janet.”

“Stephanie. Hi Jane—it’s lovely to Connect with you.” Stephanie took the offered seat and closed her eyes. “Oh, this feels so good. The heat, the quiet, ... being here with you two.”

She paused, and her eyes flicked back open. “Wait; are saunas always this hot?”

“How long have you been Connected, Stephanie?” Janet asked, tactfully distracting.

“For a year now. It has been...” Stephanie paused, searching for the right word, “...wonderful. Exquisite. I’m an exec in an international bank, chief of operations—I can serve the Director so well, with information that She needs about businesses and people across the world. Before Connection, I was a stressed and nervous wreck, gobbling pills to keep myself going. Every day now, though, I can sleep just like when I was a little girl, knowing that I’m doing good work for Her.

“I’ve known Ingrid for a while at work, and the Director knew that Ingrid would love to be Connected. The Director asked me to bring her here.”

“And here I am,” Ingrid beamed, the smile lighting up her face.

“I come back, discretely, every six months so the Questioner can talk to me, and the Director can give me new guidance. She asks me to guide the right kind of women here for a stay, so She can select and Connect them.”

She looked directly at Janet. “I wouldn’t be surprised if She asks that of you too. Or you, Ingrid.”

“I would do anything to serve Her well,” Janet said, passionately. And she knew, deep inside, that she would and she must. Even the thought of serving the Director made her feel warm and tingling.

“We all would, wouldn’t we? Who else would be as wonderful to serve?” Ingrid agreed. “I cannot wait to be of service.”

She paused, and looked at the coals. “It’s feeling a bit cool in here. Would anybody mind if I put more water on?”

Stephanie smiled. “I think that instead, we can all warm up together.” She gestured to Ingrid, who smiled as well, and moved to the bench above and behind Janet, straddling the smaller woman with her magnificent legs. Stephanie made a pad with her towel on the bench in front of Janet and knelt there, bracing her hands on Janet’s knees.

Janet surrendered, leaning back to rest her head on Ingrid’s warm lap, inhaling the scent of the Norwegian woman along with the sauna, and looking up into her perfect face. Ingrid’s hands found Janet’s moist breasts, gently stroking and massaging them until Janet gave out whimpers of pleasure. Little electric shocks shot through her, making her wriggle in a combination of stimulation and lust. Her hands reached up to caress Ingrid’s face as their eyes focused in on each other. The heat of the sauna seemed to fade away.

Stephanie slowly, seductively sank her head to rest on Janet’s sex; Janet was helpless as soon as Stephanie’s firm, precise tongue slipped into her. The warmth of her attentions tingled, growing into a full-body shiver pulsing in time to Stephanie’s probes. Janet slowly, gradually wrapped her legs across Stephanie’s back, unconsciously trying to draw her further in. Stephanie just smiled and pushed in deeper, feeling her own sex moisten as Janet cried quietly in happiness.

The three women became a single form, Connected: Each drawing their pleasure from the others. Time ceased to matter. There was just the warmth that spread through all of them, a floating haze of endorphins, and the scent, taste, and feel of the others.

Janet’s last coherent thought was that Stephanie had been right; they didn’t need any more water.

* * *

The three women showered off their perspiration together, wincing at the apparently icy blast of the shower heads before their perception of temperature readjusted. As they warmed up, they took the hand-held shower heads and carefully, gently rinsed their friends’ most intimate parts, shivering with pleasure as the water was played over their tender areas.

Stephanie had the shortest hair and smallest body, so was the first to be clean. She stepped out of the area, shook the water off her hair, and wrapped her head and body in the provided warm towels.

“Girls, I’ve got to leave here tomorrow morning, very early—like, four am. Flight at five thirty, if the bastards at United don’t cancel it or delay it for six hours. I’m going to need an early night, so I’m seeing the Director in an hour. I probably won’t see you two before I go.”

She dried her face and slipped on some sandals. By now Ingrid and Janet had stepped out of the shower and were starting to towel off.

“But I know I WILL see you again.” She reached out to tenderly hold Janet’s head, and touched their lips—and tongues—together. She did the same for Ingrid, when the taller woman leaned down. “And I’m looking forward to it. In the meantime, we remain Connected.”

She scooped up her clothes from the basket, and headed out, but paused at the door and turned to give them a wink.

“Later, girlfriends.” The door swung closed, and she was gone.

Ingrid sighed, warmly. “Oh, that Stephanie. She is a mink.”

Janet grinned. “I think you mean ‘minx’. But you’re right, of course.” She presented a fresh towel, like an offering. “May I dry you, Ingrid?”

The tall woman smiled, warmly. “Of course, Janet. Thank you.”

Returning the gift from earlier, Janet gently dried Ingrid from her head—requiring Janet to stand on a changing bench—to her toes, paying extra attention around her breasts and her sex. Ingrid just stood there, eyes closed, breathing slowly and gently as she absorbed the sensations and caresses.

The two women donned their shorts and robes to return to their rooms. Janet paused outside Ingrid’s door.

“Want to get dinner together?”

“I’d love to,” said Ingrid sincerely, “but I have a Questioner appointment soon. Breakfast tomorrow?”

“Sounds great! See you there.” Janet went back to her room, and spent a good half hour fixing her face so that the flush from the sauna activities wasn’t too obvious. Job complete, she spent a moment to admire herself in the mirror. Her complexion was almost peaches-and-cream, her eyes sparkled, and her lips had a permanent slight smile of happiness on them. She looked amazing; it was apparent that Connectedness, and the Institute, agreed with her.

She headed down to the cafe for dinner, where she sat at a table smiling quietly to herself, and savouring the black cod that she had selected. Her body still tingled from the soft, intimate attentions of her friends. She didn’t need her notepad to occupy herself with doodles or observations; she was now complete in herself.

* * *

At 8pm there was a knock on her door. A nurse, trim and efficient, was waiting outside.

“I’m Nurse Kim. It’s time for your appointment, Janet.”

Janet placidly followed Nurse Kim into the staff elevator. The nurse touched her card to the sensor, pressed the “B” button, then stood behind Janet resting her hands on Janet’s shoulders. Janet felt the tingle of Connection. This descent was very different from the last one; no longer poised, tense and anticipating discovery, she was now happy and relaxed. She knew that the Director would have a purpose for inviting her, and that whatever she could do to serve would be fulfilling.

The elevator settled to a stop, and the nurse guided Janet out.

“The Questioner wants to see you, Janet.” She walked Janet down the corridor to the room where she’d been Questioned last night, but this time Janet was willing and walking herself, rather than paralyzed and strapped to a gurney.

The Questioner was waiting, fixing Jane with her piercing purple eyes as Janet entered.

“Please take a seat, Janet.” She indicated a second alcove with its own inclined padded seat featuring a recess for one’s head, rather than a gurney.

Janet obediently sat in the seat and let her head fall back into the recess. Nurse Kim positioned the equipment above her head, then lowered it to fasten around Janet’s face, holding her head in place.

The Questioner advanced. “We have no need of the drug this time; your implants will facilitate the analysis.” She pressed a control button and Janet’s vision went hazy and red at the edges again. The Questioner examined the screens above Janet, and nodded in satisfaction.

“Very good. Now I will take you back, and further back.” She moved further forward, until her head was only a foot away from Janet’s. Janet started to sink into the Questioner’s eyes.

“Tell me about your news agency, Janet.”

Janet’s mind started to regress, and silently spilled its information as the Questioner’s voice probed her memories.

* * *

Once the questions had ceased, Janet was vaguely aware of Nurse Kim slipping a pad into her shorts, next to her sex, fastening her wrists to restraints on the side of the chair, and placing a strap across her chest. Then the Questioner locked eyes with Janet once more, and pressed a button on her control unit.

Janet gasped as the implants stimulated a huge dump of endorphins into her system. She felt a powerful pulsing throughout her whole body, and erotic images flashed before her eyes. Her sex became wet almost immediately, and she moaned with the induced lust. Every time the images briefly faded, she found herself pinned by the Questioner’s alien eyes—then a new wave of passion engulfed her, and the vision slipped away.

The machine relentlessly stimulated her mind for nearly ten minutes, with the images coming progressively faster and more vivid, until she was no longer unable to resist the mental stimulation and came with loud screams and moans. It took several minutes for her vision to return to normal; she just lay on the couch panting, barely attached to the world.

The nurse removed the pad and gently cleaned her, then disconnected her from the machine and restraints. Janet stared blearily at the alien, smiling face of the Questioner.

“I will see you again tomorrow, Janet.”

Janet was already anticipating it.

Nurse Kim guided her off the chair and back to the elevator. As it returned to the fourth floor, Janet was still swaying slightly on her feet, not fully re-grounded. The nurse placed an arm around Janet’s shoulders to walk her back to her room.

Once there, Nurse Kim removed Janet’s robe and shorts and placed the still-stunned girl in bed. She reached into a pocket and removed a small device which she slipped into Janet’s sex. It trailed a long, thin wire which she plugged in to an unobtrusive socket at the foot of the bed, then she re-draped Janet with the bed sheets.

“This will give you pleasant dreams, Janet. Good night, darling.”

Nurse Kim quietly left the room, turning off the lights. As she did so, the device came to life; Janet felt a slow, soft pulsing inside her. It was sexual but soothing, quickly lulling her to a deep sleep of meaningless dreams.

* * *

Next morning brought Janet awake slowly, as the sun poked through her curtains. She remembered the device which had sent her off to sleep, but it was no longer there. Someone—Nurse Kim?—must have come back in to remove it. For some reason, realizing that gave her a thrill.

That day, and the next one, passed in a similar fashion. Her body was honed, probed, drained and toned by the skilled staff of the Institute. Ilsa in particular fulfilled her promise of turning her internal cleansing up to 11. Janet enjoyed the light but delicious meals, not least because of the time where she could have Connection with Ingrid. In the evening, she was taken down to the Questioner, her mind explored for information, and given the reward of mind-induced orgasm. At night she slept deeply, awaking fresh in the morning.

On her final full day at the Institute, at breakfast Ingrid said goodbye:

“You know, I’m going back to New York at lunchtime.”

Tears welled in Janet’s eyes. She tried to compose herself. “I’m going to miss you, Ingrid.” Her lip wobbled.

Ingrid reached out to grab her hand. “Shh, shh, it’s okay. I’m going to miss you too. Our Connection...” She looked around. “Come on, let’s sit out by the pool for a while.”

They found a secluded spot by the edge of the pool, looking out across the garden but sheltered by low hedges. A couple of comfortable chairs had been thoughtfully placed there.

Janet had held it together in the cafe and in their walk to the garden, but once she was seated next to Ingrid the tears started to pour from her eyes.

“It’s going to be so empty without you around!”

Ingrid’s eyes, normally so sharp and blue, were moist with compassion.

“I’m going to miss you too, Janet. But it’s temporary, believe me.” She gripped Janet’s hand tightly. “Get yourself to New York. We’ll be together again.” She smiled, holding herself together. “You’re an ingenious reporter. You’ll figure out a reason. I’ll help. I’ll be there when you arrive.”

“Oh, Ingrid...” Janet choked back a sob, but rallied. “You’re right! I can get there. You wait for me, okay?”

“I’m already ready and waiting, darling.” Ingrid nearly crushed Janet in a hug. They squeezed each other immobile for a few minutes, then gradually Ingrid loosened her grip. “Come on; dry your eyes, and let’s go back.”

Janet drew in a deep breath, with a small shudder. “Okay, I’m ready. Let’s do it.”

* * *

Janet’s last day passed in a blur. She didn’t see Ingrid leave, which was probably a mercy. Instead she threw herself into yoga, swimming, and even did a flower-arranging class though normally she hated anything to do with botany.

At 5pm she was in her room as scheduled, and there was a discrete knock on the door. The Director’s assistant was standing outside.

“The Director is ready to see you now,” she informed Janet, who nodded obediently and joined the assistant. They rode down to the basement together, but Janet was not taken directly to the office she expected. Instead, the assistant took her to the Implant anteroom.

“The Director said that you should first meet these two,” explained the assistant, opening the door.

Two women lay cocooned on gurneys in the room, much as Janet and Jo had done days before. Janet recognized one as a fairly senior member of the British government, a lady of Indian origin. The other was much younger, maybe in her late twenties. They both had glassy eyes from sedation, but the younger one was awake enough to register Janet’s arrival, and tried to turn her head to see her.

“Help me... please...” she whispered.

Janet was overcome with compassion, seeing the drugged fright in the girl’s eyes, and approached to stroke her cheek.

“It’s okay; shhh, it’s okay.” She paused. “I’m Janet; what’s your name?”

“Abby...”

“Don’t worry Abby. It’s going to be wonderful. We are going to be Connected!”

Abby looked confused, but before she could reply the two nurses came through from the other room and wheeled Abby in for their processing. At a nod from the Director’s assistant, Janet followed.

The nurses efficiently lifted Abby into one of the recesses on the table and connected the wires and tubes of her cocoon. Janet saw the monitors flash into life, and the cold blue fluid started to pump into the cocoon.

“Cold...” mumbled Abby. “What’s happening? Janet?”

The table started to rotate, bringing her towards the purple sterilizing light of the arch. Janet waved at Abby’s confused face.

“I’ll see you on the other side.” Abby’s head and shoulders moved into the arch, then out of sight.

The Director’s assistant gently directed Janet out of the room, and back to the Director’s office. The Director was waiting for her. “Hello, Janet. Please have a seat.”

Janet eased herself into the comfortable chair provided. She couldn’t help staring at the Director. It wasn’t just the alienness of Her eyes, it was Her complete and serene power which suffused every thought and word She issued.

“We are glad to Connect to you, Janet.” Janet felt an involuntary swell of satisfaction. “By now the implants have fully spread in your mind, and you are as close to Us as we can make you.

“As you have already learned, We seek women who are in a position to help Our work—whether now, or in the future. As a journalist of considerable talent and reputation, you are in an ideal place and role. From time to time, We will ask you to investigate something—or, equally likely, We will point you to a story We want you to uncover and publish. We will use your secure email. You will know Our communications when they arrive.”

“Of course, Director.” Janet knew she would be thrilled to be of service.

“You should not return to the Institute for a while, though, at least a year.” The Director saw Janet’s shoulders slump in disappointment. “It would raise questions, and We must keep our secrets.”

“I understand,” mumbled Janet, unhappily.

“Do not be downhearted, Janet. There will be others who are Connected who will find you—and you them. You will be Connected to Us through them. I am sure, for instance, that you will see Ingrid, and maybe Stephanie, before too long.” Janet felt a stirring inside herself when the Director mentioned those names.

The Director paused. “And one of the most important tasks you can do for Us is to find other women who are suitable for Connection. Remember that although power, influence and information is important to Us, it is not sufficient. We do not require women who already have a connection to men; We discovered that it causes a negative influence on Our Connection. Find those who are alone, who are yearning for a Connection but do not yet know it.”

The Director smiled. “And you need not contact Us when you do this. Just send them to the Institute. We will know them when they arrive.”

“Before you leave, though, We must give you material for your investigation.” The Director showed Janet a manila folder containing a wad of printouts. “Your editors will find this quite accurate and satisfactory.” She smiled, although without humor. “The bank transactions have not happened yet, but by tomorrow they will be in place, and backdated appropriately.”

She stood, and Janet followed her.

“Now let us return to Abby. She is a biotech research lead, and will be very useful to Us as her career grows. I would like you to show her what Connection is.

The Director led Janet to the wrapping room. The nurses there were just finishing unwrapping Abby, who lay on the table nude, staring blankly at the ceiling.

Ilsa carefully removed the port, catheter and plug from Abby and smiled through her mask at Janet.

“She’s all yours, Janet.” She and the other nurses stood back.

Janet walked up to look into Abby’s eyes. As their heads came close, she felt the warmth of Connection. Abby clearly did too, looking initially confused at the feeling inside her, but her eyes now focusing on Janet’s face.

“Hello Abby. Welcome to Connection.” Janet leaned over and kissed Abby, who slowly reciprocated as the Connection strengthened. She tasted like strawberries. Smiling, Janet’s hands slid down Abby’s chest to stroke and tweak at the girl’s small breasts. Abby moaned and kissed back harder, trying to rub herself against Janet. Janet’s hands travelled further down, first softly circling Abby’s belly before her small fingers gently pushed Abby’s pussy lips apart and glided into her sex. Abby gave a loud groan as Janet slowly explored her. Finally Janet took her mouth off Abby’s, and moved down to bury it in the soft, scented fur of her mound. It didn’t take long for the relentlessly building Connection and the stroking of Janet’s tongue to bring Abby to a panting climax with a long drawn out “Aaaaaah!".

Janet withdrew her tongue, smiling, and went back face-to-face with Abby.

“Yes, welcome.” She kissed the younger woman again, letting her taste herself on Janet’s tongue.

“Janet...” Abby didn’t know what to say. Feelings she’d never had before were filling her. “I...”

Janet patted her cheek. “You don’t need to say anything, darling.”

Ilsa approached, quietly. “Let’s get you dressed, Abby dear.”

The Director and her assistant walked Janet back to the elevator.

“Farewell Janet. Or rather, au revoir: We will indeed see you again. And We are always with you.”