The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Chrystal Wynd as well as the name Dark Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: Four sorority pledges are punished and forced to attend a magical fetish festival where anything can happen.

* * *

Note—Background for this story can be found in “Sorority War 1: Fast Times at Chrystal Heights U.”. However, this story stands alone and can be enjoyed without having read the previous material.

Sorority War 2 — The Fantasy Fetish Festival

By: Dark Wynd

Well, here we were at the Fantasy Fetish Festival.

Of course, my best friend Alice and I—along with our wenchy rivals Tara and Bit, as well as Bit’s brother, John—weren’t here for a good time, or even voluntarily. Just because of a few incidents that occurred while we were trying to get into the Kay Zetas sorority, Chrystal Heights University had given us all the choice of “volunteering” to serve as hostesses at the festival or face expulsion from the university and possible criminal charges.

I felt the whole situation was a big misunderstanding. I mean, these things could have happened to anybody! But they were really mad. Just because of a slightly borrowed-without-permission magic wand and some accidentally naked students running around campus squealing, The Dean of the College of Arcane Arts had gotten all worked up, and here we were.

At least the Kay Zetas said we’d be accepted into the sorority after the festival, and the Dean had said he wouldn’t call the police or kick us out...assuming we cooperated, of course.

So, we’d do the one day festival and then we’d be fine. Besides, how bad could it be?

* * *

“All right,” said Millicent, head of the Kay Zeta sorority. “Welcome to the Fantasy Fetish Festival. I’m pleased to see you all arrived on time.”

The Fantasy Fetish Festival was set in a quiet corner of the university grounds. We were in a small tent that served as the center office for the official festivals persons such as security and organizers.

Alice and I stood on one side of the room; Tara, Bit and John on the other. Just because we were all in the same boat didn’t mean we had to be BFFs.

Millicent glanced around the room. “First order of business is outfits,” she said. “You will each be assigned a specific outfit. You will remain in these outfits for the entirety of the festival.”

Outfits. Of course. I supposed going through the Fantasy Fetish Festival in jeans and a tee shirt was too much to hope for.

Tara rolled her eyes and asked, “Where are the changing rooms?”

Millicent looked at Tara. “No changing rooms necessary,” she said, holding up a magic wand. “Recognize this? It’s an advanced model of the wand you idiots were fighting over. That one just re-threaded your clothing into a specific image, though. This one conveys the whole concept.”

Huh?

Millicent sighed. “Never mind. It’s just easier to show you.” She glanced over the group, then nodded to Alice. “All right, Alice, step up here.”

Alice looked nervous, but stepped forward as instructed. Millicent concentrated for a moment, then pointed the wand at Alice as she murmured the activation words.

There was a sudden swirling of white around Alice’s feet as her shoes became re-threaded into white high heels. The blurred swirling continued up Alice’s legs as her jeans disappeared into the blur, replaced by what appeared to be white stockings.

We watched with wide eyes as the swirling blur continued it’s slow, steady move over Alice, slowly changing her entire outfit. And when the swirling finally faded away, we realized the meaning of Millicent’s words. There were subtle differences this time.

“There’s a full-length mirror over there,” said Millicent.

Alice walked to the mirror and gazed at her reflection. She was now wearing a very short white skirt that had a red stripe circling her waist. Red garters emerged from under the skirt, connected to her pristine white thigh-high tights. She had red high heels on her feet and her top was a red-and-white halter-top that left her belly, neckline and arms bare. She also had white hat with a red outline and a white cross inside a red circle.

She also had a stethoscope dangling from around her neck and a large, oversized hypodermic needle in her hands.

“See the difference?” said Millicent. “This wand supplies accessories.”

“Ummmm...” said Alice.

“You’re a sexy nurse,” said Millicent. “And your panties are white, of course. Good sexy nurses always have white panties. Be careful with the needle, by the way. It’s loaded.”

Cheeks red, Alice nodded.

“All right,” Millicent cheerfully continued. “you’re up, Bit.”

The Asian girl did not look happy, but she stepped up as instructed.

“This one will be fun,” she said, and she pointed her wand at Bit, murmuring the trigger phrase.

The swirling blur moved over Bit, changing her outfit from head to toe. Moments later, her outfit was complete.

Bit was now outfitted in a tiny pink pleated skirt and a white belly-baring top with a plunging v-neckline that had a large pink bow at the bottom of the v. She had pink gloves reaching halfway up her forearms and pink high heels.

Bit’s facial expression had altered somewhat as well. Bit had very Asian features to begin with, but they appeared to be even more exaggerated now. Her eyes in particular appeared much larger.

The best part of her new outfit, however—at least to me—was her hair. She now had pink hair...and it was arranged in two pigtails gathered from the top of her head and extending all the way to her ankles.

“Oh...my...gawd,” said Bit, turning away from the mirror. “What the hell did you do to my hair and why do I look like a Sailor Moon reject?”

Millicent looked over Bit, then nodded. “You’re perfect,” she said. “You’re an anime girl. Very popular look at comic conventions.”

“Stereotype much?!” said Bit, teeth clenched. “Pink hair?! Pigtails?!”

“Don’t be such a baby,” said Millicent. “Give me a big smile.”

Bit appeared ready to protest, but suddenly her features relaxed and her head tilted slightly to the side. Then she closed one eye and flashed a double-V with the fingers of both hands.

Millicent laughed. “Perfect!”

Bit blinked. Then her eyes widened. “Hey! No way! That’s not what I meant to do!”

Millicent smiled. “I know,” she said. “You’re programmed that way right now, however, so you’ll react like an adorable little Asian girl every chance you get. And you’re going to be really popular when the fan service aspect kicks in and you’re flashing your panties every couple minutes.”

Bit opened her mouth to retort, but found herself tilting her head, closing an eye and flashing double Vs with her fingers again.

The angry Asian girl stamped her foot in frustration.

Millicent nodded her satisfaction, then turned to Bit’s brother, John.

“As a sophomore, you really should have known better than to steal that wand for your sister,” said Millicent, “but we can understand family loyalty. I know your fraternity has already come down hard on you, so I won’t make you walk around dressed as a bimbo like I had originally planned. It’s a shame, because you have the legs for it, but you also have great shoulders and pecs, so instead, we’ll go a little more traditional.”

Millicent pointed the wand at John and murmured. The swirling blur moved over him.

When the swirling faded, John was dressed in tight-fitting black leather pants and black shoes, but no shirt. His smoothly-muscled torso was bare and apparently oiled. A black bow tie circled his neck.

Millicent looked John up-and-down, then leaned forward and patted his rounded ass.

“Yes, that’ll be lovely,” she said. “The Chippendales look is a classic and works for you.”

John’s hips bucked in response. The surprised look on his face suggested the reaction wasn’t a voluntary one.

Millicent smiled and turned to Tara. “Your turn.”

The redheaded Tara stepped forward. “All right,” she said, “let’s get this over with.”

“No problem,” said Millicent, who immediately pointed the wand at Tara and murmured the trigger phrase.

The swirling blur moved quickly over Tara and was done in moments. Tara was now wearing a short flippy skirt—black with hot pink pleats—and her top was a tight-fitting, low-cut halter-top with the same color scheme.

“Oh, come on!” said the redheaded Tara, holding up a pair of black and pink pom-poms. “A cheerleader?!”

Millicent smiled. “Go team!” she said.

At Millicent’s words, Tara’s hands shot straight up and she began shaking the pom-poms and cheering.

“Yayyyyyy!” she said. “Go team go!”

Suddenly realizing what she was doing, Tara froze, pom-poms still raised. Cheeks red, the pom-poms then dropped back to her hips.

“Yes,” said Millicent, smiling. “A cheerleader. Would you prefer a stripper?”

Tara looked at the ground and shook her head.

“Very good,” said Millicent. “And remember...go team!”

Bit burst into another bout of vapid cheering. I laughed out loud.

Millicent smiled. “Don’t laugh too loud, Nicole,” she said, “because you’re next.”

I sighed, but there was no way around it. I stepped forward.

Millicent pointed the wand at me and murmured, and then the tickling sensation I remembered from when Tara had used a wand on me began. I could my clothing re-stitching itself as the sensation moved over me. It moved quicker than I remembered, though, and was done in moments.

Bit snickered, and I knew that couldn’t be good. I walked to the mirror.

I clenched my teeth as I gazed at my reflection. It was not good. I was covered from neck to toe in tight, shiny latex...and nothing else. I looked like I had been dipped naked in black paint. I didn’t even have shoes.

“Are you serious?” I asked. “Look at me! I look naked! Do you really think the guys at this festival will be able to keep their hands off me looking like this?”

“No,” said Millicent, “I don’t.” Then she patted me on the ass.

I leaned forward slightly and giggled as Millicent’s hand cupped my bottom. Then my eyes widened.

“Hey!” I said.

Millicent smirked. “It’s your instinctive reaction to your ass being touched, Nicole,” she said. “At least for today.”

“But...but...!”

Millicent gave me a look through slightly narrowed eyes. “You really shouldn’t have targeted my hair with your silly spell,” she said, taking out another smaller wand, “and since I haven’t forgotten that, I’ve got a little something extra for your outfit.“

Uh oh. This couldn’t be good.

Millicent pointed the wand at me and murmured the trigger phrase. Nothing seemed to happen, however.

“Wait for it,” said Millicent, smiling broadly.

Then my boobs started swelling. Slowly, but I could feel them growing heavier. I could only wait helplessly as they slowly grew into a large, rounded rack, firm and lush and embarrassingly sensitive.

“Awww, c’mon, Millicent!” I said, careful to coach my words respectfully. “These are like double Ds, at least! I’m wearing nothing but skin-tight latex! I can’t walk around like this!“

“Actually, you can,” said Millicent, “and you will. Or would you prefer nothing but body paint?”

Dammit. I clenched my teeth, but shut my mouth. Millicent was really peeved about my misdirected hair spell.

“All right, then,” said Millicent. “Now that you’re all outfitted, we’ll get started. You won’t have to actually do all that much. You’re primarily eye candy. However, you will help out from time-to-time with displays and you’re going to assist me in a demonstration scheduled for later tonight. Just do whatever you’re told and you’ll be fine. And remember...if you embarrass the Kay Zetas in any way with inappropriate behavior or being rude to the festival patrons, you won’t be happy with the result. I take the reputation of the sorority very seriously, and you really don’t want to cross me in that area.”

* * *

Millicent gave us a few minutes to get used to walking around in our outfits...what little there was of them, anyway.

Alice wasn’t happy about walking around as a sexy nurse in stupid high heels, but after seeing what happened to the rest of us, she counted herself lucky. Bit felt less lucky as the Asian girl walked around, long pink pigtails trailing behind her, giving an adorable V-sign with her fingers every time somebody said anything to her and flashing her panties at the slightest movement. Tara was a little fireball of energy as she jumped and high-kicked constantly, cheering every move anybody made.

And I had to get used to walking around naked in front of everybody.

All right, I wasn’t naked, but I might as well been. The latex covered me like a second skin. Even my toes were covered separately, so instead of covering my feet like socks, it looked like I had dipped my bare feet in black paint. There was no part of me left to the imagination at all. Plus my huge boobs jiggled at the slightest movement and there was absolutely no way to hide my sensitive nipples when they got hard, which was problematic, because being covered in latex was proving to feel embarrassingly erotic. I was becoming a wet mess and we hadn’t even started yet.

Stupid Fantasy Fetish Festival. Grrrrrrr.

* * *

Millicent finally got tired of listening to us whine about our outfits, so she sent us out to mingle.

Heads turned and wolf whistles sounded as we made our way around the festival grounds. The festival patrons weren’t subtle as they stared at us. Because our outfits played directly to several fetishes, we each received an equal amount of attention. Even John was getting a number of appreciative looks.

I tried to act nonchalant, but dammit, I was practically naked! Walking barefoot over the grounds was certainly a different experience as well. Granted, the latex provided protection for my soles and kept my feet from getting dirty, but the thin covering wasn’t enough to shield my feet from feeling the contour of the ground as I walked. It was an unusual sensation.

“Hey, nice look!” said one guy, sliding a hand over my ass.

I opened my mouth to tell him to get his hand off my ass, but found myself giggling and wriggling my hips.

Tara snickered as the guy walked off. I glared at her, then said, “Hey, Tara...go team!”

“Whoo!” said Tara, shaking her pom-poms and bouncing on the balls of her feet. “Yay, team! Go go go!”

Then she froze, her jaw tightening as she glared back at me.

“Very funny!” she said, teeth clenched.

“I thought so,” I said.

There were tents and stands everywhere, catering to every fetish. One tent was a bondage furniture showroom, with several models strapped into various devices. Nearby, several cages held imprisoned girls, who made a show of whimpering to passers-by. Another display featured a dominatrix tending to several diapered women, each with their thumb in their mouth. A tattooist was busy applying a block-lettered “SLUT” to the bottom of a collared young woman while his assistant pierced the scrotum of an orange-haired young man. Yet another display had a band of transvestites singing movie soundtracks with accompanying dance steps. A long line waited at the tent where the foot models lay back in comfortable chairs, waiting for customers to worship their feet.

Initially the stands catered to the more traditional fetishes, but the deeper we got into the festival, the more intense the magical aura became.

“This place is seriously strange,” said Alice. “Do we have to go this far in?”

“Yes,” I said. “This is the area we’re supposed to walk through until the demonstration begins.”

The strangeness continued. Wandering entertainers were everywhere. A mime juggled Ben Wa balls while a nearby vendor hawked rare aphrodisiacs. A man standing in front of a tent offered passing women a chance to score with the most sensuous tentacles to be found in Chrystal Heights. A man masturbated into a woman’s hair, then shaved her head. A madam ran a booth of blowup dolls, offered at low quarter-hour rates to work off excess arousal. Male dolls, female dolls and others, depending on taste.

“C’mon,” I said. “Let’s head for the demonstration tent. This place is weird.”

Everyone agreed, but as we started in that direction, several women dressed as fairies approached us, led by a dwarf dressed head-to-toe in skin-tight leather.

“Salutations, nymphs!” said the dwarf, smiling. The fairies circled around us, giggling. “I and my fetish fairies greet you!”

“Yeah?” said Tara. “Why don’t you and your little bimbos take it somewhere else?”

Bit snickered. “You said ‘little’,” she said, looking at the dwarf.

“Ahh, ladies,” said the dwarf. “You injure me! Truly, your words cut.”

“I’m sorry,” said Tara. “Did I hurt your little feelings?”

Bit laughed louder. “You said ‘little’ again!”

John and I laughed this time, and even Alice giggled. It was kinda funny, after all. Obnoxious, yeah, but still funny.

The five fairies circled around us, their bare feet pattering the ground. They were chanting in sync in their high-pitched voices.

The dwarf bowed low. “Of course we shall go,” he said. He turned to the fairies. “Let us be off, my aphrodites.”

The chanting, twittering fairies reached a crescendo and suddenly they doused us with handfuls of glitter. Then they followed after the dwarf, pattering away on bare feet.

“Grrrrrr,” said Tara, trying to shake glitter from her hair. “Stupid fairies! They make me feel like I need a good spanking.”

We stared at Tara.

“What?” said Bit.

Tara blinked. “I need a spanking,” she said. She turned and leaned forward. “I’m a bad girl! I need to be spanked!”

What the hell?

“Tara,” said Bit, “you’re sounding really weird to me...me...me...me so horny...!”

“Spank me!” said Tara. “I’m a bad girl!”

“Me so horny!” said Bit. “Sucky sucky! Me love you long time!”

Alice shook her head. “What’s wrong with them?” Then she looked at me and her eyes widened. “And why are you changing? Your...your hair is going completely blonde!”

“It’s...it’s the glitter,” I said, giggling. “They totally magicked up the glitter and stuff. You’re changing too! You’re, like, turning into a totally cutie booty black girl, y’know?”

Alice held out her hands as she confirmed what I had just told her. Her pale white skin was darkening to a soft chocolate mocha as her dirty blonde hair darkened and thickened into a long black mane. Her eyes shifted to a warm caramel, set above thick, sensuous lips.

The biggest change, though, was her midsection. Her waist cinched in slightly as her hips widened to better frame her now swelled bubble butt.

I giggled. “Ummmmm...Alice, you totally got back now, baby!”

Alice stamped her foot. “Those stupid fairies!” she said. Then she shook her head. “You really look like a bimbo right now. And your boobs really complete the picture. Your nipples are so hard right now.“

My arms were instinctively crossed over my massive boobs. I already felt naked from being dressed in nothing but latex, and these frickin’ huge tits weren’t helping at all. And now this blonde hair and silly vocabulary was making me look like an airheaded bimbo. Then I glanced at Bit’s brother John and realized I wasn’t the only one having boob trouble.

John now had a rack that rivaled mine.

“Stupid fairies!” he said, arms crossed over his bare breasts. “Why did they give me tits? I’m not even wearing a top!“

“I’m a bad girl!” said Tara, wiggling her bottom. “Please, spank me!”

It was obvious that Tara was trying not to say those things, but it was happening anyway. I almost felt bad for her.

“Me so horny!” said Bit, looking infuriated.

Alice sighed. “We’re going to have to go to Millicent.”

I giggled. It was hard to concentrate on what Alice was saying. Still, it sounded like a good idea.

“Ummmmm,” I said. “You’re probably right and stuff. But, first I wanna do something, ’kay?”

Alice shrugged. “Fine.”

I giggled. “Hey, Tara!” I said. “C’mere, cutie!”

Tara’s eyes widened, but she spun and thrust her bottom at me. “I’m a bad girl!” she said. “I deserve a spanking!”

“Yeppers!” I said. Then I lifted her cheerleader skirt and began slapping her ass with the palm of my hand.

* * *

Alice and Bit eventually stopped me, but not before I had reddened Tara’s ass.

Despite the fact that Tara was now walking tenderly from my enthusiastic spanking administrations, she was still offering her reddened bottom to passers-by and pleading to be spanked.

That alone almost made my bimboed condition worth it. My latex outfit did nothing to hide my acquisitions and my big boobs jiggled with every step, but concentration was something of an issue and I kept forgetting to cover my boobs while walking. I was twirling my hair with my fingers and giggling every time I spoke.

The Asian Bit had become so much the stereotypical Asian whore that it was hard not to laugh. “Me so horny!", “Sucky sucky!” and “Me love you long time!” rolled off her tongue so naturally, I was giggling non-stop. I was hoping she’d say “Five dollah! Five dollah! Fucky fucky!", but no such luck.

And poor Alice was black and bootylicious and not pleased about it. When she walked, her rounded hips swayed and her generous bottom moved like two Volkswagens racing side-by-side.

John kept an arm pressed across his bosoms at all times. His expression alternated between outraged and distracted.

We entered the demonstration tent and finally located Millicent. Millicent laughed when she saw our various plights.

“Wow!” she said. “You guys really can’t stay out of trouble, can you?”

We blushed and looked at the ground. “We didn’t mean to!” I said.

“I’m sure you didn’t, Nicole,” said Millicent. “Nice rack, by the way.” Then she glanced at John. “You too.”

I stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my breasts to jiggle. John ducked behind Bit.

“Hmmmm,” said Millicent. “Looks like Beaufort’s work.”

“Beaufort?” I said.

“Yeah,” said Millicent. “Dwarf? Dressed all in leather? Running with a pack of fairies?”

“Oh, yeah!” I said. “That was him!”

“Thought so,” said Millicent, nodding. “Let me guess. You referred to his height in some way. Did you call him shorty or something?”

We all glared at Tara, but she ignored us.

Millicent shook her head. “Bad idea. He doesn’t like to be stereotyped just because he’s short. When that happens, he turns his tormenters into stereotypes themselves.” She nodded at me. “Like a bimbo,” she said, then looked at Bit. “Or an Asian prostitute.”

“Ummmm....what about Tara?” I said.

“Punishment, probably,” said Millicent.

“And Alice?” I asked.

Millicent smiled. “Beaufort’s an ass man.”

Alice stamped her foot. I giggled into my hand.

“Anyway,” I said, big boobs jiggling, “we need to, like, get fixed, y’know?”

“Actually, it’ll go away on its own in an hour or so,” said Millicent. “You’re lucky it was Beaufort. Had it been someone else, you might have been stuck like that. The Fantasy Fetish Fair is not a good place to piss someone off.”

Wonderful. So I spent the next hour giggling inanely and trying not to jiggle too much. Of course, spanking Tara’s ass made the time go by a little quicker and Bit running around proclaiming, “Me so horny!” was hysterical.

Eventually, however, the changes passed and suddenly we were ourselves again...although I still had big boobs. Grrrrrrrrr.

“Just in time for the demonstrations,” said Millicent. “Not that your conditions would have changed anything, but at least you can concentrate on our presentation.”

“Oh, joy,” said Tara, giving me a dark look. She was not happy with me after I had reddened her ass repeatedly during her bad girl phase.

Millicent gave her a look, but let it slide. “All right, here’s how it works,” she said. “On that table are five sets of equipment. Each set consists of two wrist cuffs, two ankle cuffs, a thin belt and a collar. Put them on.”

We eyed the bondage equipment with a skeptical eye.

“You’re not going Fifty Shades on us, are you?” said Tara.

“Very funny,” said Millicent, “and no. We’re demonstrating a few magic items for the crowd and this equipment will help channel the arcane energies...which is something you’ll learn about once you’re active in the sorority. Just do what I tell you to and we’ll be done in no time. Easy peasy.”

“Fine,” mumbled Tara. The rest of us nodded our understanding as well.

We walked to the table. All five sets looked identical, so we each grabbed a random set. Alice and I helped each other don our wrist and ankle cuffs. Then we locked the belts around our waists and the collars on our throats.

Although all five sets had been a neutral gray when we selected them from the table, once they were in place, they changed colors to match what we were wearing. My wrist and ankle cuffs (and presumably my belt and collar) changed to black, matching my latex outfit. Alice’s became white, matching her sexy nurse outfit. Tara’s became black and hot pink, Bit’s became blue and John’s black, the color of his pants.

The tent filled rapidly and soon the stands were full. Millicent looked over the crowd, then nodded at us.

“At least we’re fashionable,” said Alice.

“Very funny,” said Tara.

“Grump,” said Alice.

“Enough,” said Millicent, putting a microphone headset on. “Here we go.”

Millicent stepped out and walked to the front of the stands. I envied her ability to perform so naturally in front of a crowd.

We filed out and stood behind Millicent.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen,” said Millicent. “Can everybody hear me?”

Millicent introduced us, then explained that we were presenting a demonstration on behalf of the College of Magic at Chrystal Heights University.

The crowd offered polite applause.

“Alice,” said Millicent, speaking for the crowd as well as Alice, “please step up here.”

Alice stepped up and stood next to Millicent.

Millicent picked up a magic wand and used it as a pointer.

“Please note the equipment our lovely nurse Alice is wearing. Specifically, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, a belt and collar.”

As she spoke, Millicent tapped each piece of equipment on Alice as she identified it.

“This gives us six points of control on the wearer. Observe.” Millicent raised the point of the wand toward the ceiling and Alice’s cuffed wrists shot skyward. Then her wrists crossed, leaving her standing with her arms above her head, wrists crossed.

Millicent circled in front of Alice, trailing her fingers along Alice’s belly as she did so. “This can be very useful for teasing, as well as building the sub’s sense of anticipation,” said Millicent. Then she palmed Alice’s breasts, causing the cuffed girl to squawk indignantly. “It’s also good for feeling a girl up,” added Millicent, earning a laugh from the audience.

Millicent waved the wand and suddenly Alice bent over at the waist, her ass high. “These particular bonds are also good for getting the girl—or the guy—into the proper position to receive any treatment the master or mistress may decree appropriate.”

Alice’s eyes were wide. “Don’t you dare, Millicent!” she said, coaching her voice low.

Millicent smiled at the crowd. “Of course, there’s a seventh piece to the set that hasn’t been displayed yet,” she said. “Let’s do that now.”

Millicent gestured with the wand and a red ball gag flew unerringly straight to Alice’s mouth, wedging itself into Alice’s mouth before she had a chance to react.

Millicent reached over and secured the ball gag strap behind Alice’s head, then stepped back. “And that’s it for this part of the demonstration. Let’s hear it for Alice!”

The crowd clapped as Alice struggled in her bonds, still gagged and bent over, held in place by her levitated bonds.

Tara, Bit, John and I shifted nervously, suddenly very aware that we all had on the same type of equipment that was holding Alice in place.

“Now, for the next demonstration,” said Millicent, “let’s welcome Bit up here!”

The crowd clapped as Bit made her way up front.

“Now, our next demonstration will involve this set of items,” said Millicent, indicating with her hand what appeared to be a pacifier, a dildo and a butt plug.

“There are three items here,” said Millicent, “each associated with a particular orifice. Bit here just happens to have one of each of those orifices.”

Millicent pointed her control rod at the items. The crowd gasped as the dildo silently rose and hovered in front of Bit.

The Asian girl shook her head. “Don’t even think you’re going to stick that thing inside my mmmmmmmmmpppppppphhhhh...!”

As Bit had been speaking, she had focused on the hovering dildo. It was the pacifier, however, that had actually shot forward and popped itself inside Bit’s mouth.

Bit’s hands instinctively shot up to remove the pacifier. Bit realized her mistake and tried to drop her hands, but it was too late. The flying dildo had zipped under Bit’s anime-girl skirt and lodged itself inside the girl’s pussy.

Bit’s eyes widened as she gasped around the pacifier. She appeared to do a little dance as she attempted to reach under her skirt. Then she began squealing indignantly. At least, she squealed as much as she could do so around a pacifier.

“Bit,” said Millicent, “is trying to resist the sensations being provided by the magically powered items. The dildo is presently sliding back-and-forth inside Bit right now, giving her a pretty sound fucking. However, let’s see what happens when we introduce complete sensory overload.”

Bit had apparently been too distracted to hear what Millicent was saying, because she jumped in surprise when the butt plug suddenly levitated and shot straight for her ass.

“Mmmmmmppphhhh!” said Bit, eyes wide as the butt plug was apparently working itself between her ass cheeks. “Mmmmmmppppphhhhhhh!”

“Lucky for Bit that plug is self-lubing,” said Millicent. “She might have found herself walking funny for a few days.”

There was laughter, but Bit was apparently too far gone to notice. The butt plug had apparently buried itself inside Bit’s ass and, with every orifice filled, Bit was experiencing true sensory overload.

Bit fell against Millicent, holding her as her body shuddered with a series of helpless orgasms. The squeals from around the pacifier triggered the audience into spontaneous applause.

Millicent led the wriggling, writhing Bit to a chair and let her sit down. As Millicent made her way back to front of the audience, the Asian Bit started another round of helpless orgasms.

“As you can see, these tools can be very handy for keeping a sub busy,” said Millicent, “or even for chasing away door-to-door salesman.”

The audience laughed.

“For our next item,” continued Millicent, “let’s bring up Tara.”

Tara hesitated for a moment, then shrugged and walked up to Millicent.

Millicent lifted a smaller wand. “Tara here,” she said, speaking to the audience, “will demonstrate our next item for us.”

Tara looked bored. “Bring it,” she said.

Millicent smiled and waved the stave. “Consider it brought,” she said.

There was silence for a moment. Then Tara suddenly jumped and yelped.

The audience laughed. Unseen by Tara—but visible to the audience and to me and John as well—the hypodermic needle that was in a carrying case on sexy nurse Alice’s belt had levitated at the wave of Millicent’s stave. It then rotated until it was pointed directly at Tara. Once aimed, it flew unerringly straight into Tara’s right butt cheek, the plunger depressing and injecting its contents directly into Tara.

“Oh!” said Tara, hand on her ass. “You bitch!”

Millicent covered the microphone with her fingers. “Enough with the nasty names, Tara,” she said. “I warned you the festival was no walk in the park. Call me another name and I’m going to start taking it personal.”

Tara appeared mad enough to argue. She apparently didn’t like getting an unexpected needle in the ass. But when she opened her mouth to reply, she stopped suddenly, and it wasn’t difficult to see why.

Had she spoken, she would have been speaking to Millicent’s boobs.

Tara blinked, looking at her hands. “I’m...I’m...”

Millicent smiled and turned to the crowd. “As you can see,” she said, “Tara’s been injected with a formula that possesses some interesting properties. Specifically, it causes a person to shrink in size.”

Tara was half the height of Millicent now and still shrinking steadily. The crowd began applauding enthusiastically.

“Omigod!” said Tara, now swimming in clothing bigger than she was. “Millicent! How small am I going to get?!”

Millicent smiled.

The crowd continued to cheer even when it was likely they could no longer see Tara. Tara stopped shrinking at about six inches and Millicent reached down and picked Tara up from the puddle of her clothing, her fingers wrapping around Tara’s waist. She held the now naked Tara up for the crowd to see and they cheered again.

“I’m sure there’s a lot of interesting things one can do with a six-inch tall person,” said Millicent. “I know a dominatrix who only works with shrunken subs. Let’s just say she never requires a battery-powered device to make her feel good.”

Millicent left the crowd to ponder that for a moment as she took the tiny Tara to a nearby table. She placed Tara inside an empty glass. The rim of the glass reached the top of Tara’s head.

Bit moaned as another set of orgasms swept over her. Alice mmmppphhhed into her ball gag.

“Next,” said Millicent, “we have John.”

The crowd clapped politely.

“Now, John is male, so he’ll get to show off a different product than our girls.” Millicent handed John a shot glass filled with a fluorescent green liquid. “Drink up, John.”

John looked at the glass nervously, but realized there was no way to back out. He gave a weak smile, then downed the liquid in one swallow before handing the glass back to Millicent.

There was silence for a moment as everybody silently watched John, who began to squirm as the subject of absolute scrutiny.

Then John began squirming for a different reason. That reason was soon obvious as the front of his tight pants began swelling.

“My balls,” he said. “Omigod, my balls are swelling!”

Millicent smiled toward the audience. “Actually, the darling boy’s testicles are swelling due to a sudden increase in semen production. John is producing enough sperm at the moment to impregnate an entire sorority.”

The swell of John’s testicles were visibly obvious now, as was the powerful erection that bulged the front of his pants as well.

“We can’t leave the poor dear like that,” continued Millicent, “so let’s help him out, shall we?”

Millicent waved a wand and John turned as she took control of his bonds. John walked to the table where Tara stood inside the tall glass. John unzipped his pants and released his rock-hard cock with an audible sound of relief.

Then his eyes widened as his fingers wrapped around his rod and began stroking up-and-down.

“Hey,” said Tara, eying the fat mushroom head that was larger than her own head and just inches away. “Point that thing somewhere else!”

“I’m trying!” said John, grunting with effort.

Tara stirred nervously, trapped inside the drinking glass, unable to move in in any direction. “I mean it, John! Point that somewhere else!”

“I can’t!” said John, his hand stroking his shaft with greater urgency. “The cuffs won’t let me!”

“John!” said Tara, eyes wide now. “Don’t you dare—!”

It was too late. With a groan, John came in a flood. His unnaturally swollen balls released a torrential stream of semen that drenched Tara from head to toe in an instant.

Despite being only six inches tall, Tara’s screams of fury were audible throughout the tent.

John wasn’t finished, however. His cock still aimed at Tara’s glass container, he continued to ejaculate. His balls slowly shrunk as the semen flow from his shaft filled Tara’s transparent cage. Tara found herself knee deep in sperm, then waist deep. She was inarticulate by the time the semen level reached her nipples.

At that point, John’s orgasm finally ended. He stood motionless, cheeks bright red as the crowd applauded raucously.

I watched Tara’s furious failed efforts to escape her semen-filled glass cage and clapped harder than anybody else.

Bit moaned as yet another series of orgasms swept over her. Alice screeched into her gag again.

“Well, we’re nearing the end of our demonstration today,” said Millicent. “We have just one more item to show you.”

“Wait!” said John. “What about me? My balls are swelling again!”

“Awwww, poor baby,” said Millicent, with obvious false sentiment. “I know alllllll about your wittle problem, don’t worry.”

John groaned, his cock still rock-hard in his hand.

“Let’s bring out Nicole for our final demonstration,” said Millicent.

Uh oh. I wasn’t looking forward to this. I took a deep breath and stepped forward, feeling completely naked as I stood in front of an audience dressed only in tight black latex, every line of my body completely visible.

Millicent laughed. “Relax, Nicole,” she said. “You’re not going to be injected, and you don’t have to drink anything.”

I still didn’t relax. “Oh, good,” I said.

“In fact,” said Millicent, “all you have to do is smile.”

“Huh?” I said.

Then Millicent blew a handful of dust in my face.

A wave of bovine serenity swept over me. I knew I was still standing in front of an audience practically naked, but it didn’t seem to matter. I could hear Millicent speaking, though she sounded far away.

“That was just a little something to calm Nicole down,” she was saying. “Nicole gets a bit anxious in front of crowds.”

The audience laughed, then went silent as Millicent cupped my jaw with her hand. In her other hand she held a lipstick.

“Nicole is such a pretty girl,” said Millicent. “She just needs a little color, I think. This red matches her complexion perfectly.”

The dimming effect of the dust passed just as Millicent finished applying the lipstick. I blinked as the fog lifted.

“Grrrrrrr,” I said. “You didn’t have to hit me with spooky dust to put lipstick on me, you know.”

“I know,” said Millicent, “but it’s more fun this way.”

I loftily chose not to answer that.

“So, it’s a pretty color,” continued Millicent, “but this particular lipstick has certain properties that make it more interesting than traditional lipstick.”

My heart started pounding. That sounded ominous. I pressed a finger to my lips, but the color had already set.

“Don’t bother,” said Millicent. “Once it sets, it stays in place until it’s rubbed off.”

“Rubbed off?” I said.

“Yep,” she said. “You’ll understand in a moment.”

And then the burning need started.

I gasped, then swiped my hand across my lips, trying to remove the color. “I...I...I...!”

Millicent looked at me, but spoke into the microphone benefit of the audience. “Feeling a bit needy, Nicole?”

My belly muscles twitched and jumped in heated need. “I...I need to suck! Omigod, I need to suck so bad...!”

“Well,” said Millicent, “good thing John’s available, isn’t it?”

John turned toward me, hard cock angled out from his pants, his balls swollen through his pants.

Suck John? In front of an audience? Was Millicent crazy?!

But that cock...right there...so close...so close, I could actually smell it...

The audience faded to a small part of my consciousness as I grew more and more aware of that cock. I needed it. I needed it so bad.

And just like that, I dropped to my knees, wrapped my lips around John’s cock and began giving a blowjob in front of an entire audience.

I couldn’t stop. My tightly-wrapped lips slid up-and-down that rock-hard shaft. I was so hot, I couldn’t think of anything except that cock exploding into my mouth. My chin pressed against those huge swollen balls again and again.

And as my head bobbed back and forth, I felt Millicent’s hand stroking my hair.

“I told you you shouldn’t have targeted my hair with your silly spell,” she said. I couldn’t take my mouth from John’s cock long enough to retort.

“Well,” said Millicent, speaking to the crowd again, “that just about does it for our demonstration. Nicole will provide the climax for our show, and then we’ll let you go to enjoy the rest of the Fantasy Fetish Festival.”

The climax?

I suddenly remembered what happened to Tara. It was too late though. John’s hands were already entwined in my hair and, with a groan, he exploded into my mouth.

My eyes widened as a sudden rush of hot semen flooded my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but I was no match for the incredible quantity of sperm flowing from John’s hugely swollen balls. My belly filled as I swallowed mouthful after mouthful, but still my chin was covered, as was the top of my latex-clad boobs.

I thought he’d never stop, but eventually he pulled his shrinking cock from between my numb lips. I sat back on my heels, a hand on my belly and a dazed look on my face. I had never, ever felt so full in my life.

Then my cheeks burned as it finally registered that everyone in the tent was applauding me.

I started to get to my feet, but that caused me to inadvertently burp so loud, Millicent’s microphone picked it up, and the cheers doubled in intensity.

I dropped back on my heels and stared at the ground, cheeks hot.

The only thing that saved me was Tara’s size-shifting spell dissipating then. In the space of seconds, Tara was once again at her normal height, except now she was naked and coated with sperm.

“You bitch!” she said, glaring at Millicent. “I have sperm all over me! It’s in my hair! MY HAIR!”

Millicent smiled. “It’s good for your skin,” she said.

“I don’t care!” said Tara. “You fucking wench! You whore! You ass-fucking slut!”

Millicent’s eyes finally flashed. “I already warned you once,” she said, “to stop calling me names. A pity for you that I don’t give more than one warning.”

* * *

The Fantasy Fetish Festival was finally ending.

Alice, Bit, John and I sat in the center office tent, resting our aching feet. We were still dressed in our fetish outfits, but by now we had gotten used to them. My ass was sore from the non-stop patting and pinching. Even girls had patted my ass regularly.

“Thank gawd it’s over,” said Bit, inadvertently flashing her panties. That was still funny.

“Congratulations,” said Millicent, entering the tent. “You made it through the entire festival. Let’s go pick up your colleague and we’ll get you fixed up.”

We made our way toward a red tent. A woman dressed like a cathouse madam sat out front.

“Hello, Millicent,” said the woman. “Here to pick up your charge?”

“Hello, Charlotte,” said Millicent. “Yes, we are.”

“Go right in. And thank you...the customers were most appreciative.”

We entered the tent. Several areas were closed off, separated by curtains. Each sectioned-off area had a cot.

Being a sexually-charged fetish festival, many of the patrons worked up a good arousal. To keep such tensions under control, this tent offered the facilities to allow the patrons an avenue to work off their excess arousal. Specifically, each private area had a cot and a blow-up doll.

“I don’t see her,” said Bit.

“She’s here somewhere,” said Millicent.

Then a curtain opened and a man stepped out, zipping up his pants. “Damn,” he said. “What a festival! I had to knock out three in there. Nice tight ass for a blow-up doll, I gotta say. I’d swear it was talkin’ to me, though.” He belched, then shuffled out the door. A cloud of beer aroma followed him through the tent flap.

We glanced inside. Sure enough, there was a red-headed blow-up doll laying on its belly on the cot.

“Hi, Tara,” I said, smirking. “Ready to go home?”

“Mmmmmmpppppphhhh!” said the doll, although it was almost impossible to hear unless you knew what to listen for.

I picked her up and tucked her under my arm. “We can just carry her home,” I said.

Bit took Tara away from me. “Stop it, Nicole!”

I grinned.

Millicent gave Bit a look. “I did warn her to stop with the name-calling. It’s her own fault.”

“I know,” said Bit.

“Anyway,” said Millicent, “you all did what you were supposed to do, so the matter is dropped. See me next week and we’ll talk about what you need to do to complete your application to get into the Kay Zeta’s.”

“We’ll be there,” I said.

“Good,” said Millicent. “Now go back to your dorms...the outfit spells will fade by the time you’re home. Even Tara will be fine by then. And perhaps we’ll see you again next year at the Fantasy Fetish Festival.”

THE END