The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soulcoin

This work does not condone any unethical activity, including but not limited to investing in cryptocurrency, taking advantage of ambigious contracts, and making deals with demons.

Olivia didn’t invest in just any cryptocurrency. She wasn’t the earliest of adopters, so she didn’t have the riches of the Bitcoin spike to support her. But she made enough from her day job as an executive consultant in her father’s company to make sure she can invest and get out of being a wage slave.

Still, she has to be choosy. So when she sees a coin that offers, “Own yourself! Gain 100 coins immediately, no mining needed!” well, she can’t help but take a look.

The concept of these “Soulcoins” is fairly simple. Each participant answers a set of questions, the answers to which are stored in their coins. The coins link back to an ID, which identifies each owner. Coin might not have been the most accurate turn. Aren’t they tokens, strictly speaking?

The questions themselves range from banal(social media handles) to interesting(favorite food) to odd(most common dream). They also include a few pictures, which Olivia doesn’t shy away from showing off her looks. Light brown hair she spends no small amount of time on, breasts that have kept firm even as she nears her mid-twenties, and a slim figure aren’t something she often displays, but she’ll indulge here. If it earns her a buck, she’ll take it.

Olivia doesn’t see a ton of growth in the currency though. Even after watching the instructional video. No partnerships and the market is pretty dead. She sells her own coins to various buyers for Ethereum and then converts that to Tunecoin. That record partnership is going places, she’s sure of it.

* * *

Olivia sighs at her computer screen. The latest partnership for Tunecoin fell through, which is going to drop the price by 75% at least. And with the way she’s leveraged, she’ll have to sell half her stock of Zoocoin. She still has some SimpleCash, but she’s not sure if she wants to be holding such an odd currency in her position.

A ping interrupts her thoughts. Apparently, the majority owner of her Soulcoins is doing some kind of consolidation. With 2/3 stake someone can become the ‘soul owner’, a pun so bad it makes her physically cringe. She gets an opportunity to buy them off, but the coin price would require her to sell most of her holdings. Besides, she doesn’t want any. The coin has probably gone as high as it can without a partnership.

It isn’t like there’s anything backing it.

* * *
Bitguy:

You are the x45fz3t4 SoulCoin wallet, correct?

Ringholder:

Already sold those dude. You can see the logs on the chain.

Bitguy:

Yes, I own them. But they’re still linked to your wallet.

Ringholder:

What’s your point?

Bitguy:

I’m your ‘soul owner’ :)

Ringholder:

And what does that mean?

Bitguy:

I’m trying to figure that out. There’s some suggestive language in the documents

Ringholder:

The lawyers have probably been all up and down that, but as far as I’m concerned if it isn’t in the code it doesn’t exist. Is there a point to this or are you just wasting my time?

Bitguy:

Have you read the documentation?

Ringholder:

No. But seeing as there’s no code on my machine from SoulCoin, I’m not sure why it concerns me.

Bitguy:

That’s definitely a way you could figure it. Either way, I have some interesting information about you.

Ringholder:

Are you going to be a creep about this?

Bitguy:

No, I’m not going to be a creep about this. But I do have some very interesting pictures of you.

Ringholder:

Yeah? You think I look good in them?

Bitguy:

I do. Why did you take them like that? You weren’t required to.

Ringholder:

Hot pics up value. I wanted to sell for more ETH. Basic stuff.

Bitguy:

So you’re willing to sell your body for crypto?

Ringholder:

No, dumbass. Pics aren’t that important. But if I have to take them, they should be good.

Bitguy:

Send me some similar pics, lol.

Ringholder:

Sure, give me a minute.

Olivia doesn’t really mind sending some suggestive pics to an intense crypto dude. It wasn’t like he was being creepy about it. If it raised her image in his eyes, all the better to sell him a bit of SimpleCoin or something. And if he turned out to be cool, she had always wanted to date with crypto spaces. Someone with an eye to the future.

A picture with her black bra on the edge of falling off of her C-cup boobs, a shot that showed off her ass, and a picture where her nipples are barely visible through a white shirt are sent. Not her best work, but this was just testing the waters.

Bitguy:

Very nice. We live kind of close, would it be a good idea for me to stop by?

Ringholder:

Not really, the housekeeper dad keeps around might get the wrong idea.

Bitguy:

Come to my place then. I’ll send you the address.

Ringholder:

Sure thing.

Olivia puts her other laptop in a bag and heads out. He knows her address from the coins, which isn’t creepy at all. She did sell that information, after all. This is only fair. And she doesn’t really distrust Bitguy. He seems on the level.

She puts on the same bra and white t-shirt from the pictures and matches them with some jean shorts. Might as well seem decent.

The apartment complex smells of smoke and something chemical. She doesn’t really care, although maybe she’ll consider having these meetings somewhere else. He’s on the third floor, so she isn’t out there too long.

She knocks at a door just like all the other ones. It disappoints her, how long it takes him to answer. She’d have thought he’d be more enthusiastic.

A man she assumes is Bitguy answers the door.

He’s a little taller than her, with a shaky smile and a healthy beard. She can tell he only recently prepared to see someone.

“Hey, we talked online?”

He nods. “Right. Come inside, sit down.”

There’s an overstuffed brown couch for her, facing a dark screen. Olivia does her best to get comfortable.

“It wasn’t too hard for you to get here, was it?” His voice is hesitant.

“No, not at all. Barely ten minutes.”

His lips twitch up. “Good. How are you feeling?”

“Fine, I guess. We haven’t really gotten around to talking yet, so I don’t know what to think.”

“Do you see yourself doing a lot of talking in this relationship?”

She raises an eyebrow. “I mean, that’s what relationships normally involve, don’t they?”

“A normal relationship, sure. But I’m your owner. This isn’t going to be normal.”

“My owner according to words on a screen.” Olivia isn’t sure why he’s acting like this. There’s nothing creepy or off with him, but he keeps saying things that don’t make sense. Maybe he’s actually delusional?

“Why’d you come here then?” he asks, his voice hard.

“Because I thought we could have a reasonable talk! But you seem to be caught up in the weird-ass coin contract instead of, you know, me.”

He shakes his head. “Sorry, sorry. Do you want something to drink?”

“Better.” She walks past him and plops down on the couch. “Beer, as long as it isn’t the shitty kind.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll like my beer. Make yourself comfortable.”

She shifts deeper into the cushions. Okay, maybe she could get used to this. Guy who wants her, but a little too lost in crypto to be warm or normal. She could fix him.

He returns to the living room with two cans. “Here you go. Drink up.”

Olivia drinks half the can, if only to be polite. It is, despite the cheap-looking branding, actually decent.

“You have good taste.”

He shrugs. “Maybe. Hey, how about you tell me about yourself?”

“Uh, sure. Let’s see, my dad has me working as an executive assistant, although if any of my coins go to the moon I’m definitely going to quit. I did okay in school, got through two years of community college...”

She continues in that vein for a bit. Her host is silent except for the occasional question or encouragement to continue. Olivia likes the interest in her accomplishments, not used to it from past experiences. He’s also put his hand on her thigh, which she likes less but can’t bring herself to reject.

“...and I usually do most of my clothes shopping at the mall west of town, they have a pretty nice selection and—”

“What’s your size?” he asks.

“I’m size 2. It’s pretty convenient, I won’t lie but—”

“What about your bra size?”

“I’m a C-cup,” Olivia tells him. “Isn’t that a bit personal—”

“Prove it.”

She doesn’t want to reward this guy for his pushy behavior, but something in his eyes sparks her prideful side.

“Fine.” She turns her back to him. “Lift up my shirt and take a look.”

“Just take off the shirt entirely.”

“Whatever.” She pulls the shirt off. “Tag should on your left.”

“Damn, 32 C. Pretty sweet.” Olivia starts putting her shirt back on. “No, no, keep your shirt off, babe. I want to see you.”

She rolls her eyes. “Whatever you want. You want to talk about yourself some? I don’t even know your real name.”

He chuckles. “I’m Dan. I work as a grocery store clerk- what?”

Olivia does her best to smooth her expression. “Sorry, I’m not judging you, it’s just, well, if we keep going out I’m going to end up paying a bit more.”

“I’m not that bad off. I make a decent bit from crypto on top of my hourly.”

“Oh, really? I can never get in the green. Can I see what you’re investing in?”

“Sure.” Dan turns on the TV, and rapidly switches windows to a crypto app.

She glances up and down the screen while watching Dan stare at her chest out of the corner of her eye. But Olivia soon finds something more concerning.

“Are those short positions?”

He nods. “Yeah. Not every coin is a winner, you know.”

“But that kind of doubt makes every project less likely to succeed,” Olivia says, glaring at him.

“Come on, we’re not arguing about this. Take your bra off.”

“Fine. I’ll try to be less dismissive. It does work for you, doesn’t it?”

He smiles, looking straight at her chest. “What, your tits? Yeah, they’re great.”

“One, don’t call them that. Two, yes they are. Three, I meant your investment choices.”

“They’re called tits, Olivia. Take off your pants.”

“Sorry, sorry,” she says, looking away from him as she takes her shorts off. “I’ve always heard more technical terms, but you’re in the right here. Do you want me to get you another drink?”

Dan tilts his head. “Why so servile all of a sudden?”

“Well, you keep making demands whenever I do something wrong, so I probably ought to anticipate your needs and give you some time to cool down while I’m at it.”

He chuckles. “No worries. I’m not mad, I’d just prefer you in less clothes.”

“Well, then, I’m going to get dressed.”

“No.”

Olivia rolls her eyes and sits down, trying not to worry about his eyes on her legs. “Sure, fine, do whatever.”

“How are still unaware of the situation?”

“What situation? All I see is you being a strict host.”

He shakes his head. “Whatever, you’ll find some way to justify this no matter what.” He sits on the couch. “Blow me.”

“If that’s what you want.”

She’s never given a blowjob, her previous boyfriend never bold enough to ask for one. Objectively, it strikes her as unhygienic and one-sided, but she doesn’t want to get any further on Dan’s bad side, so she complies.

It’s not as bad as she imagined. For one thing, she can set her own pace. Up, down, up, down. No pressure. Dan seems content to just let her do what she wants, so she takes it slow. With some effort, of course, she doesn’t want to be a bad guest.

As his groans get louder, he starts thrusting into her face. Not as bearable as before, but he quickly cums in her mouth after that. She doesn’t want to get his carpet dirty(he’d probably have her clean it with her panties or something), so she swallows and rests as best she can in her kneeling position.

“Fuck, that was good!” he cheers.

She was talented at blowjobs apparently. A skill that would help her future relationships.

“I’m glad you liked it. Do you want to talk shop?”

He smirks. “Sure. Try and sell me on something.”

“Well, there’s this thing called Zoocoin—”

* * *

By the end of the discussion, Olivia has realized she’s been going about her investing all wrong. Basically, every crypto she’s invested in is so worthless, the fact that Dan is willing to buy them off of her for pennies is honestly incredible. Meanwhile, his assets are so valuable that the fact that she only had to masturbate in front of him to convince him to let Olivia buy them at double the market price is so generous that she’s really looking at him as boyfriend material now.

But the sun’s going down, and Olivia realizes she should probably head out.

“Yeah, no these have been some great trades,” Olivia tells him after the latest deal. “But listen, I should head home now. My dad will find out if I’m not home tonight and he’ll be pissed.”

Dan makes a face. “Yeah, I probably don’t want any of that attention right now. I can always call you back tomorrow. Before you go, give me your panties.”

She’s not completely against it, but Olivia knows she’s lost an awful lot of dignity tonight and isn’t enthused to give up any more.

“Not this time, bud.”

He looks confused. “I- oh, I know what I did wrong. You want to give me your panties.”

Shorts halfway up her thighs, Olivia reconsiders. Does she really want to lose a guy this sweet just because she couldn’t make one more sacrifice?

“Well, I guess I could make an exception. As a memento of our first meeting.”

Dan takes the soaked panties from her with a smile. “Thank you.”

Her shorts aren’t too uncomfortable with no underwear, but she’ll manage. “See you soon!”

“Yeah, come back as soon as you can manage and we’ll fuck.”

“Sounds good!”

* * *
Bitguy:

First of all, big shout-out to the developers of this coin. The value of being a Soul Owner of another wallet can’t be overstated.

Bitguy:

But I did have a few questions.

Bitguy:

If an owned wallet hasn’t read the documentation, is it intended behavior for them to deny the extent of ownership? It’s freaked me out a few times.

Richey Rick:

Dude, Soul Owner is just a fancy consolidation term. Don’t get overhyped about it.

Bitguy:

I assure you, it does exactly what it says in the documentation.

Belial(developer):

Thanks for the praise Bitguy, and be sure to tell other investors about us. It’s the best way for the coin to grow. As to your question, those inexperienced with crypto may not realize the importance of having a Soul Owner and rationalize the results. You can change that if it makes you uncomfortable.

Bitguy:

Oh, thanks for the attention. And I think I’ll be keeping the owned wallet ignorant, it’s pretty funny at times. Um, do the developers know there’s a workaround with the rule that owned wallets can’t be compelled to trade currency equivalents?

Belial(developer):

All the behavior you’re seeing is intended, Bitguy. If owned wallets didn’t want to give others control of their desires, they shouldn’t have sold their SoulCoin.