The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Soupy Man

mc mf md cb

Why does the man of powerful stench dress that way?

People often ask why I wear an extra set of shorts on the outside of my tights. I just laugh it off and tell them that I was in a hurry to change when I was just starting out and in my superspeed rush I hadn’t noticed until the style was set.

The truth is far worse. When I use my powers my balls sweat, a lot. It’s not just the embarrassment, because the scent has a strange effect on humans. And not just women either. The man who styles himself my arch nemesis tore his own hair out from the sexual frustration.

I can see how using this ability might make things easier for me. Just look at how my cousin flaps her miniskirt in the faces of supervillainess until they lap her up. Well first this doesn’t seem to be preventing crimes, as she’s got a large group of repeat offender addicts escaping from jails and other facilities to commit silly crimes just so they can get their next fix off her. And second her family was always a little odd, even back on Grypton before it blew up.

But I was raised on Earth, by a proper country family. I’ve taken the lessons of the American Way to heart. When I was just a teenager I saw the destruction Meth inflicted on the rural communities in Iowa as I busted up those drug rings. It was the girl from the next farm over who got hooked on me instead, and her hunger destroyed her. Her face still haunts me.

So I try to be more careful these days, but sometimes I still mess up. My worst mistake is with the woman who’s my supervisor in the newsroom. She’s that half-oriental media personality who’s always reporting on the supers scene, especially me. I’ll call her Lotus LeMay here, but you know who she is.

Just last week she had stumbled into a trap set by the purple prankster. I didn’t have time to think as the bombs went off so I tossed her over my shoulder and held onto her with my left hand as I used my right fist to punch our way out of the collapsing building.

It wasn’t until we were safely up, up, and in the clouds that I stopped to examine her. I had my left hand on her butt while she was licking at my shorts. I flipped her right side up, but it was already too late.

“Gimme!”

“Lotus, come to your senses.”

“Yeah, that cum, gimmie the good stuff.”

As I flew her to her apartment, I knew that I couldn’t leave her like this. Her toys wouldn’t be enough, and she’d be out on the street within the hour. One or three men wouldn’t be enough for her. I had to give her the fix.

I released her on her balcony, but she continued to lean against me for a minute before turning to slowly enter the entry code, as if I didn’t know it well enough already.

I followed her inside her apartment, where she put her purse on her desk. She unbuttoned her purple jacket and put this over the back of her desk chair then turned back to me as she briefly played with the straps of her black silk camisole before turning away from me to bend over as she unfashioned and then slid her pleated white skirt past her wide hips to drift down her bare legs. She tossed the skirt over to a basket in the corner and the camisole soon followed.

In the meantime, I had slid the balcony door back, then closed her curtains.

She turned back to me wearing only her pumps, silk panties and strapless bra, all in black. With her hands she pushed her breasts slightly together and up as she toyed with her nipples through the silk with her thumbs. “Ready to join in?”

“Enjoying the view so far.”

“Then I guess I’d best make more of a show of it.”

“If you’ve calmed down enough to joke around, am I really needed here?”

“It’s only because you’re standing right here and I know that you’ll give me what I need that I’m keeping it just together enough to not attack your pants, biting and clawing.” She reached behind herself to unfashion her bra then rubbed this against her puffed up nipples.

“You’d only hurt yourself.”

“Is that all you care about? Public safety? You boy scout!” She flung her bra at me.

I caught the bra then tossed it to join her other clothes in the hamper.. “I’ve fallen far short of that. I let myself get too involved and have endangered your life and sanity at every turn. It would have been far better if you have never met me. I would do anything to save you personally that didn’t risk the world.”

“If you really want to be responsible then put a ring on it!” She stepped closer and held her left hand up in front of my face.

“That would only make you more of a target.”

“Meanie!” She punched at my chest with both hands, her breasts jiggling freely.

I grabbed her forearms and gently pushed her back until she tripped back onto her bed.

She rolled back and put the tall heels of her shoes against the floor as she lifted her hips and pushed her panties down. She tucked her knees up on either side of her breasts as she worked the panties past her heels, putting her neatly trimmed landing strip, as strikingly dark black against her pale skin as her hair and eyebrows were. Her pussy lips were puffed up with a blush that matched her cheeks, almost as red as her lipstick. “Look how wet you’ve gotten me, just standing there. Here, take a sniff.”

I caught the panties she tossed at me then sent these to join the other items in the hamper. Even an ordinary man would have smelled her arousal. The effect on my super senses was intoxicating.

“I see you’re ready for action.” She looked up the bulge in my shorts then spread her legs and pulled apart her pussy lips with both hands. “Please, just this once? I know you’re big, but I’ve been practicing with the big dildos.”

“No Lotus, we don’t know what would be the result of mixing Gryptonion and Earth genes, and you’re not in the right frame of mind to decide on motherhood.”

“I do think about it, a lot. Local woman gives birth to alien baby. Exclusive interview with myself tonight at five! But you wouldn’t be there. You’re always flying away from me, and never spend the night.”

“I have responsibilities, but I can offer you a taste.” I pulled my outer shorts, tights, and inner shorts down to my knees and my released dick sprung to full attention.

She leaned forwards, wrapped her lips around the head, and continued until my tip was at the back of her throat then released her twat to grab her breasts by the nipples and run these along the base of my shaft. I’m not one to peek, but I have noticed that I’m much bigger down there than any human.

Lotus is quite impressive in her own way. The way her breasts ride so full and proud high on her chest, if I couldn’t see right through her I would have assumed that they were fake and not the result of those very good genes she was so eager to pass on.

I closed my eyes and imagined a future without supervillains where Lotus stood beside me in a tight-fitting wedding dress that emphasized her butt, chest, and a very pregnant belly. With that thought my steely resolve slackened and I started rapid fire spurts down her throat.

Alarmed, I looked down and saw that she had shifted to a death grip on my shaft as she sucked away. If I pulled back suddenly now it would break her fingers. So I had no choice but to stand there until my full load was delivered down her throat.

As I slackened, I slipped out of her mouth and grip. She licked her lips, looked up at me and then her eyes rolled back in her head. I held her gently but firmly as she thrashed about. When she calmed down I laid her down on her bed, checked that she was breathing properly, pulled the covers up over her, then returned to my own apartment to shower and change into a fresh super suit. Once again I had given her a much larger dose than I had intended.

For the next three days I had to cover for her blissful daze at work, and made sure to escort her from her door each morning and then back to it each evening. The next several days after she was back to her usual self, snapping at and belittling my civilian self at every turn.

I’m convinced that she somehow hasn’t mentally caught on, but her body knows it’s me. Every time we meet her nipples tighten up and a slight smile touches her lips to be dismissed with a shake of her head and some comment about how my secret identity doesn’t in any way measure up to the real me. I know she’s not trying to play some cute tsundere. She’s struggling and putting up an impressively brave effort. These past few days she’s started to sweat quite a bit and I know I’ll need to hook her up this weekend. I just need to be more careful this time and give her just enough to tide her over. They call me the world’s strongest man, but around the woman who means the world to me I’m just too damn weak.