The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spa Day

At first a man is pleased his girlfriend found relief after lockdown.

Then things got kinda unusual.

FD FF HU FU SF TS HM GR

So right before this damned ‘pandemic’ my attractive girl friend was a very active, very well put together very busy yoga instructor and instagram personality.

With stores closed she had to quit her ‘my cute finds’ instagram show, (where she showed off yard sale finds) and she was forced to Teach only using zoom, which really reduced her numbers of yoga attendees.

She couldn’t get her hair cut, or her nails done, and she kind of let herself go. Old tattered mismatched sweats, Etc. became her uniform.

The light at the end of the tunnel was a former yoga mistress, I guess you’d call it, had IM’d her and as soon as the last brief unlock down occurred, she started doing one on one sessions and visits with her a good 30 minutes away. She started with once a month. Now that the yoga mistress was on her contacts, she could visit her as often as she wished.

They worked it out all day long and my girlfriend finally got out of wearing her beat up sweats and dug out her cute yoga wear,(which was tight) her cute sandals and she started pulling her hair back.

She would return exhausted, but she’d say ‘tired in a good way’. She always smelled amazing afterward and she admitted part of her ‘yoga retreat days’ were part spa day.

Her skin cleared up, almost glowed, and her demeanor was cheerful, and she even got out of her funk enough that she started helping with the cleaning chores, which previously had all been on me.

So when she added sessions to be once a week, that was cool. Her mood was improved, her skin and her fresh from the spa scent were welcome.

Then she added Sundays, and Fridays, which was fine, as she was regaining flexibility, and she slowly started Getting her hair trimmed and was returning to a cute short cut like when we met, one little adjustment at a time.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON YOGA DAYS

The long blonde haired, almost white haired instructor was a European beauty, or at least what you’d think was European. She wall tall, lythe, and her skin was perfect. Her face had zero wrinkles, and while she never Told you her age, her classic Benz convertible and mid century home were new in the 1950’s.

She had photos with celebs as old as Hollywood itself, and her knowledge of yoga and nutrition were Legendary. Her accent was indefinable, but the mere way she spoke, one would feel soothed, almost hypnotized. The lilt of her voice was quite pleasing.

Showing up on Wednesday.

My girlfriend would pull up the classic home, park, get her yoga mat from her trunk and knock. She’d enter the living room and the Yoga Mistress would acknowledge her and then inexplicably Touch her iWatch, or it looked like an apple watch. Turns out time would stop for just a few moments.

Mistress X, as everyone called her would simply get up, grab a futuristic looking silver box from next to her, And retrieve a large, antique looking syringe. It was weird, because while it was all steam punk looking, it had no visible needle, but made a fssssh sound when applied to my girlfriend’s neck, Tiffany was her name btw.

I probably could have said that earlier. Anyway, Mistress X would give the injection and Tiffany would noticeably stiffen for a moment her posture straightening, then the pupils of her eyes would change color to almost white.

Then Mistress X would elegantly walk over to her bar then sit back down at her chaise lounge and recline, sipping her drink.

She’d wait a few moments and touch the face of the watch again and the sound of her clock ticking would start again, and Tiffany would animate, but with a controlled monotone to he voice.

Tiffany: “Shall I begin Mistress?” Mistress X: “Yes, of course, disrobe and then commence housekeeping duties first. Today you will: Change my bedsheets, tidy the bedroom and other rooms, empty the trash cans, then clean all the floors, the countertops, and toss out the spoiled foods in the fridge.

Tiffany would perform all the housekeeping tasks while Mistress X had a cocktail and flipped thru Magazines. Once it looked like Tiffany was almost done, having worked up a good sweat, Mistress X Would call her into her elaborate yoga room.

The yoga room was literally half the size of the house, an all white ethereal splendor with pilate’s looking equipment, some unearthly looking equipment, and enough mat space to hold a 15 person yoga session, with social distancing.

On the far side of the room was a massage table, as well as a set of gymnastic rings that raised or lowered using voice command.

Mistress X spoke to Tiffany: ‘We will begin with applying my face mask and hair mask, as I lie on the massage table, and while the mask dries, my nails need filing, and then I require a full body massage.

All the tools are in the usual cabinet. Of course first you will disrobe me, then lie on the Floor facing up under the rings, awaiting my acknowledgement.”

Tiffany said: “Yes Mistress” and carefully disrobed the statuesque woman, whose body belied her age. Tiffany was 30, and Mistress X’s body looked almost airbrushed, she was so flawless. As attractive as Tiffany was, she felt like schlep in comparison. Mistress X, has zero cellulite, not a single age spot, her body was in fact perfect.

Tiffany placed the soft expensive clothes onto a peg then lay down on her back facing up. She watched as Mistress X grabbed a ring with each flawless hand then commanded: “Rise”

The rings elevated Mistress X just enough so while she walked the length of Tiffany’s body, Gruffly wiping her perfect, flawless feet on her she didn’t crush her. Mistress X then walked back and forth, berating Tiffany.

“In the 275 years I have been in your pathetic dimension, I have found your species to be effectively useless except as birthing vessels for us. I am stuck with this assignment, and the only way I make it remotely palatable is your ancient yoga classes, which at least allow me to see the least objectionable of your species.

Mistress X stopped while standing right on Tiffany’s face, wrapping it with her large feet. For a brief moment They pulsated and looked angry as they veins flared. Mistress X growled.

“I am awaiting a shipment via a dimensional portal so I can inseminate you and the rest of my yoga class, which thanks to your pathetic species weakness to a ‘virus’ has been delayed. No bother, I will have a fleet of dutiful house keepers, all keeping this dwelling tidy, until then.

The minds of you humans are so weak and malleable. I have a woman of every one of your Earth ‘nationalities’ as a ‘yoga student’ and each one sees me as the pinnacle of whoever they are. Each one give a different description of me, baffling your pathetic law enforcement. Now muffled as your speech may be, Swear your allegiance and loyalty to me again human.” Laughed Mistress X.

Tiffany, muffled by the tall woman standing on her head did as commanded.

Mistress X commanded the rings to raise and then reclined on the massage table.

She spoke: “You may begin my spa day.” Tiffany rose to her feet, thanks Mistress X profusely and applied her beauty treatments, then gav a full body, deep tissue massage. When she finished that she trimmed the nails of Mistress X, and filed and smoothed her feet.

She then followed sheepishly behind her and performed a facial scrub, full body scrub and then prepared a milk bath and finishing aromatherapy shower, for when the yoga lesson was done.

While Mistress X soaked for 30 mins, Tiffany watched and performed yoga while instructed by a video of Mistress X.

After 30 mins Tiffany returned, drained the tub, then knelt in the shower while she aroma therapy bathed Mistress X, allowing the water used on the glamazon to cascade all over her…giving her the amazing scent of aroma therapy her boyfriend adored.

At the end of the 5 or 6 hours Tiffany was ordered to dress, and stand at the front door. Mistress X touched her watch again and time stopped again.

Mistress X produced another 2 syringes. She dosed Tiffany again and instructed her as to what she would remember, what her diet would consist of, and placed 2 bottles of pills with an unreadable language and Tiffany’s eyes slowly returned to normal. As Tiffany drove off, another car with a different woman drove up, ready for yoga lessons.

Tiffany would return home with a nice glow, and the amazing scent of aromatherapy. She like all the ‘students’ who had 1 on 1 yoga sessions all felt a ‘good kind of tired’ when they left.

The injections gave each ‘student’ lowered cholesterol, reduced body fat, shiny, luxurious hair, and enhanced libido and overall better health. Everyone attributed it to yoga and the ‘vitamins’ they were given.

Tiffany and her boyfriend held on, as her attendance to the classes continued. Tiffany was now going a steady 3 days per week, and Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday all belonged to Mistress X.

Tiffany now had zero cellulite, her cheeks were rosy, and her overall strength increased substantially.

Insemination Day

After several months, Tiffany’s boyfriend, now beneath her standards: was kicked to the curb. He had remained basically the same, but as her fitness and looks improved, as her hair cuts got cuter and cuter, Then in various hues, he was too dull, too vanilla.

Tiffany had to prepare a special room per the instructions, given on her last visit to Mistress X.

All furniture was to be removed from one room and it was to be soundproofed as best as possible. Since a water birth was preferred, and special unique, bizarre foods were required, all was prepared. A small fridge was placed in the bathroom, as she had been informed, th ‘babies’ were born famished, Without the food from their dimension, they had cannibalized mothers before, when someone was careless.

Feh, probably a horror story to keep her in line, but Tiffany wanted to be safe. She felt total loyalty and obedience to Mistress X.

Tiffany hopped in the car and drove over to Mistress X’s. Tonight cars lined the block. It was odd. Were they all here for the same reason?

Tiffany stepped out of the car and knocked at the door. When it opened she saw the cue. It was a bevy of beauties unlike any she had seen assembled. Each woman had a futuristic steam punk syringe in her hand. One was quickly handed to Tiffany.

Mistress X spoke:

The gravitational pull is correct, the magnetic field and solar position is correct, and tonight all of you will self inject, then proceed to the Iyengar Yoga Wall Rope, nude and await your special wand.

Mistress X gave the command, and all the women did self injections as their eyes went to white. This time no pupils could be seen at all. They disrobed in unison, and dropped their clothes to the floor. They all silently walked to the Ivengar Wall and climbed on, dangling upside down.

As Mistress X supervised, a male of their species, also dressed in all white, easily 7 ft tall silently walked the long length of the wall, and handed out what looked like large, futuristic turkey basters of gleaming silver with a blue LED to each entranced adherent. The basters were removed from a gleaming aluminum case that emitted what looked like dry ice fog.

Once each woman was handed a baster and given instructions. On Mistress X’s command they were to all insert and push the button. The amount they would intake would be considerable. But it would result in immense pleasure not only while receiving it, but birthing.

Each woman touched the blue button, and a futuristic shoosing sound was produced, filling each one with other dimensional fluid. Several began to moan in pleasure, a few trembled, some more violently than others, as their orgasmic wails filled the room.

Mistress X touched the face of her watch and time froze.

After what she felt was long enough, mistress X touched the watch again. The women returned to stating the immense pleasure and purpose they felt. Almost all fainted.

Then after an hour more each woman awoke as if it had been a dream. Their eyes were still fully white. They all got up, got dressed, and drove home to sit in their respective tubs.

Within 8 hours every one of the woman screamed a scream of pleasure like they never had before, Noticing immediately they were at full term. Each one within another hour gave birth to something they Had never imagined. Perfect, white haired, blue eyed baby females with a full overall covering of body hair. Upon opening the fridge to provide them with sustenance, each woman promptly fainted as the baby gorged itself.

Tiffany opened her eyes, expecting to see a baby fully covered in white hair. Instead, as she opened her eyes Which had returned almost fully to their normal color, minus sparkles of ethereal silver.

She couldn’t hear anything, she didn’t see a baby anywhere. But when Tiffany looked over to the toilet, sitting on it with a perfect 6ft tall silver haired woman’s body, likely age 25-30, was a doppel ganger of Mistress X, but it wasn’t her. She sat nude, femininely cross legged and was flipping through the magazines Tiffany kept in the bathroom. She spoke.

“Your language is simple, (then she switched to several others saying the same thing). You served your purpose well. After a few days of massaging me and conditioning me to full mobility, you will bring me to where you were inseminated, so I can return to my dimension. In the mean time you will serve and obey me, assuring of my every comfort, do you understand?

Tiffany’s face filled with glee. “Oh yes, yes, of course Mistress, I pledged undying loyalty to you.”

Tiffany struggled to get out of the tub, noticing the pile of white hair that lay in a pile in the corner.

She crawled over to the amazonian woman and hugged her leg. “Oh to serve you, to adore you”

All over the city these inter-dimensional beings were successfully birthed, and overnight had reached maturity using the method they had to for eons. They would soon head back to their dimension, the lucky ones that is. Some would be stuck in our realm, saddled dealing with these ‘humans’.