The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spa

Chapter 11.

The warehouse was quiet—a stark contrast to the noisy auction room just a few yards away. The walls between the two were soundproofed; only a small speaker on the wall allowed the warehouse workers to somewhat keep up with what was happening on the other side of the wall. After all, they needed to know when an item had been won so they could be ready to package it.

Two women sat in the center of the warehouse, both dressed identically in gray shirts, blue slacks and gray boots. A third entered, rolling D36 in on a hand truck. She transported the unmoving pleasure unit, still in its glass case, over to where her coworkers sat; on the floor nearby was a foam-filled shipping container, already open and ready to receive its cargo.

“Did you hear?” one of them whispered. “Six thousand?” The two sat up as they assisted the third in opening the case and carefully removing its contents, slowly carrying it and placing it gently into the shipping container faceup.

“Yeah, that’s crazy.” The three women, all wearing latex gloves, skillfully manipulated D36 until they had it perfectly packed inside the foam. “My car didn’t cost that much! And the winner has to return it in, what, two days?”

“You ever wonder what they look like, underneath this?” the first woman asked as she ran a finger across D36’s mask.

“All the time. But, you know the rules.” She ran a finger over the sparkly tag hanging from D36’s left nipple. “Well, time to close this one up—another will be here soon.” And they each grabbed a corner of the lid, closing it and locking it.

Mr. Devereaux smiled as he watched the scene before him play out. There was his housekeeper, Sofia, dressed in his wife’s finest clothes, relaxing in his wife’s favorite chair as she watched their ‘maid’ for the weekend, L34, dust all of the furniture in the living room. L34 was dressed in one of Sofia’s maid outfits and dutifully carrying out her programming. Every now and then, Sofia would make a comment to her maid along the lines of ‘you missed a spot’, or ‘go over that one again’. Only Mr. Devereaux knew the real identity of L34, and he was doing all that he could to hide his amusement. He loved his wife, Lucille, very much, but he also knew she could be spiteful, and spoiled, and downright mean at times to Sofia. And even though he knew that when the weekend was over, things would return to how they were, with Sofia serving Lucille, he thought it was only right that the tables be turned for a couple of days.

“Mmmm,” he let out a sudden moan as the pleasure unit kneeling below him, E35, followed its programming. “That feels good, doll, very good...” He glanced down at the masked pleasure unit, recalling the events of the night before. He’d dropped out of the bidding for D36 once it got to ridiculous levels, but a couple of items later he picked up this one for less than half the price. He reached down and ran his hand through its hair as its hands gently caressed him in all the right places.

As the primary investor of the New You Spa, he was afforded a lot of perks—one of which was that he knew the ‘real’ identity of every single item in the auction. He knew that this one was ‘Emma’, a socialite of Asian descent in her early twenties. He smiled as E35 continued to follow its programming, increasing his pleasure. He wondered if E35 was ‘enjoying’ this on some level as well; he imagined that it probably did, and that, too, gave him immense satisfaction.

“Happy anniversary, baby,” Jeremy leaned over and gave his wife, Jasmine, a deep kiss. Their dark skin was a contrast to the lighter-skinned blonde pleasure unit nestled in their bed, between them.

“Thank you, honey,” Jasmine cooed. “Oooh,” she added, as the pleasure unit’s left hand stroked her softly; its right hand was doing something similar to her husband.

“I’m really glad you...ahhh...talked me into going last night,” Jeremy sighed contentedly. “I can’t believe we...ohhh yesss, ohh...never did this before...”

“I...ohhh goddd...know,” Jasmine echoed. Her fingers traced over the left nipple of the pleasure unit, and its tag: H37. “I was...ohhh...mad at first that you let us get...ahhhh...outbid on that one, but...omigod...”

“Fuck,” Jeremy groaned, “I could wake up like this every morning, baby. You’re good, don’t get me wrong, but this thing is just—”

“Perfect!” Jasmine blurted out, as her hips bucked. “It’s gonna make me come again!” And, moments later it did...and Jeremy wasn’t far behind.

“You think,” she finally added, as the two of them started to recover, “that this thing gives lessons?” She gave Jeremy a long kiss. “I want to make you this happy all the time.”

“And I you, baby...”

“Ohh God!”

Alyssa and Robyn were drenched as their pleasure unit, likewise working them both simultaneously, brought the two lovers to yet another orgasm. They had purchased a special ‘add-on’ with their unit; as Alyssa rode the front, Robyn was riding the rear, and they were being drilled hard at the same time. Eventually, sated, the two slipped off and commenced to cuddling together.

“So glad you insisted on that extra...thing. Wow,” Alyssa mumbled.

“Me too. I mean, if you’re gonna spend that kind of money you might as well get everything you can out of it, right?”

Alyssa nodded. “We might never be able to afford something like this again, but at least we can say we did it once...or should I say, it did us...”

The two looked away from each other’s eyes and over to the pleasure unit that was still sitting there.

“I think we need a break, and it probably does, too,” Robyn declared. “A33, display mode.”

The petite, red-haired pleasure unit removed itself from the bed and into a standing pose, arms at its sides, chest out.

“Still can’t believe we got outbid on that one we really wanted—but I gotta say this one’s a little dynamo!”

Sitting in his recliner, smoking his pipe, was the ‘older’ gentleman from the auction. He was dressed in a silk robe that was completely open, his quite large manhood in plain view. A few feet away, on the floor, was the pleasure unit he’d purchased the night before—D36. It appeared to be completely drained of energy as it lay there, twitching slightly.

“Heh. I gotta say, for an old geezer like me, this has been quite a last couple of days. The expression on those young couples’ faces when I swooped back in and outbid them, I’ll never forget it. And you,” he chuckled at the pleasure unit, “you were worth every penny of that six thousand. Yeah, that was probably my last auction—my grandkids are gonna be pissed when they find out I spent their inheritance on you and a month’s worth of Viagra. Aw hell, I don’t even know why I’m telling you all this—you probably won’t remember any of it—but IF you do, deep down somewhere, and IF you remember me, I hope you remember something from all this, D36. I’ll bet all that programming never prepared you for someone like me, especially after all those pills I took—hell I figure, if you’re gonna do it, do it. And I ain’t done with you yet, so...now if I can remember...oh yeah, D36, display mode.”

D36 slowly got to its feet, and assumed its preprogrammed stance—arms at its sides, chest out, staring straight ahead.

“Ain’t technology grand? Now, I gotta take me a nap so I’m ready for part three...”