The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Spa Getaway

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

Elli glanced around the food court for any sign of her two best friends. She, Ute and Nikki had agreed to have lunch. It was a semi-regular habit for them, so at this point confirming their lunch date was more of a formality than anything.

Elli was usually the first one there, waiting for the others. She was a bit more punctual than they were. Every time she came to meet them for lunch at the mall, she tried to convince herself to leave later, so she wouldn’t have to wait so long. She hated sitting in a public place by herself, where everyone could see her. She always felt so self-conscious when she was out in public.

There was still no sign of either Ute, or Nikki. And since she was sitting alone at a food court table, the odd person did cast her a glance as they passed by. Every time they did, Elli blushed.

She wondered if she looked alright— she’d obsessed a bit at home before leaving, because she’d figured she might feel this way. She’d decided at the time that she looked fine… but now, with people looking at her, she was second guessing her conclusion.

She reached into her purse for her compact mirror, just for a quick check.

She opened it, and took a quick look at it. Her makeup was fine— only light colors, but it did the job. Her hair wasn’t out of place, either. She kept her light red hair cut short, so it only ever took a quick comb-through to look nice. She looked presentable. Her nerves were unfounded.

“Elli,” she heard, and looked up. There were Ute and Nikki, coming in together. Elli closed her compact mirror and put it back in her purse.

“Hi, you two,” She said, standing at the table to greet them. “You kept me waiting like always.”

Nikki gave Elli an apologetic smile. “Sorry, Elli. We tried to be more punctual. I have to admit, it was mostly my fault. Jenna stopped me on the way out the door to give me an early Christmas present, and I was late to pick up Ute.”

When Ute and Nikki got to the table, all three friends sat down.

“It was her fault,” Ute affirmed. “I called and reminded her to leave earlier to pick me up. I was thinking about how you always have to wait for us, and I felt bad— I didn’t want you to have to wait again. This one is all on her.”

Nikki showed her hands. “I’ve already accepted the blame. You can back off,” she said, but her smile was good natured.

Then she gave Elli a more attentive look. “You know, you don’t have to be early for our lunches, right? We’ve kept you waiting so many times, if you turned it around and kept us waiting, we’d completely understand.”

Elli smiled and shook her head. “I try to leave later every time. I just can’t turn off the part of my brain that tells me to be punctual. I would if I could. But you said Jenna gave you a gift on your way out the door. What was it?”

“Oh,” Nikki said, her eyes lighting up. “Oh, it was a really nice gift. I’ll show you guys.”

It was Nikki’s turn to fish in her purse. She pulled an envelope from it, and opened it to pull out what looked like a gift certificate. She passed it to Ute, and Elli leaned close to see.

“New Beginnings Deluxe Spa and Resort,” Ute and Elli read aloud together. “Jenna gave you a free spa package?” Ute asked, looking up at Nikki.

Nikki was still smiling brightly. “She did. She’s the best wife ever.”

“That’s funny,” Elli said, settling back in her own chair. “Jason gave me a spa package too. He also called it an ‘early Christmas present.’ I didn’t pay attention to the name of the resort, but maybe it was the same one. I think I still have it in here somewhere.”

Elli looked back in her purse again, sifting through its contents. She spotted the white envelope her husband had given her the day before, and fished it out. She opened it, and was surprised to see it was a perfect match to Nikki’s.

“Well, would you look at that,” Elli said. “New Beginnings Deluxe Spa and Resort,” she read, then passed it to Nikki so she could see.

“That rings a bell for me too,” Ute said, thoughtful. “You know, I forgot, but I think Dan gave me the same thing. New Beginnings Deluxe Spa and Resort. I think mine is still at home, though.”

“I wonder if all three of our spouses were in cahoots on this one,” Nikki joked. “I bet they all agreed to give us the same present, so we could all go to the spa together. But they couldn’t tell us before they were sure we’d each gotten our gift certificates. What a bunch of sneaky Santas!”

Elli had to admit, it sounded like something Jason would do. And from what she knew of Jenna and Dan, it seemed like something they might have been in on too.

“So I guess when we go, we can all go together,” Ute said. “I’m sure the spa could line up our itineraries.”

“That would make it even more fun than I thought it would be,” Nikki said. “What do you think, Elli?”

Elli was thinking that she was glad it turned out her friends had gotten the same gift as her.

When Jason had given her the gift certificate, the first thing she’d thought was that she’d have to go alone. And that the whole time she was there alone, she’d feel just as self-conscious as ever when the other people at the spa noticed that she was all by herself.

But now, this wasn’t a problem anymore. She’d be with her two closest friends; there would be nothing to feel embarrassed about. Just an extra opportunity to enjoy her friends’ company.

Nikki was looking at her own gift certificate again. “Oh, I didn’t notice before— I guess Jenna booked a specific weekend for my spa visit. It says my package is booked for this weekend. Did Jason pick dates for yours too?” She looked back up to Elli.

Elli looked down at her own gift certificate again. “This weekend— I bet you were right that all three of them conspired about this,” she said.

“I’ll have to wait till I get home to check,” Ute said, thoughtfully. “But if both of your spa packages have been booked for this weekend, I’ll bet you anything mine has, too.”

“It’s nice they made all the arrangements for us, don’t you think?” Elli asked, as she put her gift certificate away again. “And nice of them to book us a spa weekend just for ourselves… not having it be a couples thing.”

“It’s really thoughtful,” Nikki agreed. “Especially since they booked the three of us at the same time. So it can be an ‘us,’ single, non-couple thing. But it can also be a friend thing at the same time.”

“It sounds like it will be a fun weekend,” Ute agreed. “I could sure use a spa getaway. But is it just me, or are you girls hungry too?”

“Yes, please, let’s eat,” Elli agreed.

The three of them left their table to go and get their food. When they all met up again to eat, they chatted happily over their lunch about how fun their upcoming weekend spa trip was going to be.

After lunch, Elli drove back home, and Nikki and Ute left in their carpool to go back home, too. Elli got a call from Ute about twenty minutes later— as soon as she’d gotten home, she’d checked her gift certificate, and it was for the same spa, at the same time as Elli’s and Nikki’s.

Since their spouses had made all the arrangements for them, and since Ute had now confirmed that she was going to be part of that weekend’s spa getaway, all the loose ends were tied up. There was nothing to do but wait out the rest of the week, and look forward to that weekend.

And that was what Elli did.

* * *

It came out, through the course of that work week, that Jason, Dan and Jenna had deliberately coordinated their Christmas gifts for their spouses; but had waited to admit it until all three had each been given their gift certificate.

The week went by slowly for Elli; she was so eager and impatient for the weekend to arrive that it slowed down the passage of time for her.

But at last, Friday night arrived, and following a sleep partially disrupted by excitement, the first morning of the spa package arrived too.

Elli was up earlier than normal because she was so eager to take her spa getaway with her two closest friends. Jason got up at his usual time, and as he was pouring himself a cup of coffee, Elli stood on the other side of the kitchen island, fidgeting with her hands.

When it looked like Jason was nearly done his coffee, Elli spoke up.

“Are you going to give me a ride to the spa?” She could hear the eagerness in her own voice.

Jason heard it too, and it made him smile. “No need— you, Ute and Nikki are all booked to ride the spa’s shuttle to the resort. Dan, Jenna and I made sure to book it for you.”

“Did they tell you what time—” But Elli didn’t have time to finish her sentence, because at that moment, a honking from outside interrupted her.

“Is that them?” She asked. “Already?”

Jason set his empty mug in the sink. “Yeah, already,” he said.

Elli practically wanted to run to the door, but she stopped herself. “Did they tell you if I needed to bring anything? Should I go upstairs, or…?”

Jason shook his head. “They’ll have everything you need waiting for you at the resort. All you need to do is bring yourself. And then when the weekend is over, the shuttle will bring you back home.”

“Then I’ll say goodbye,” Elli said. She stepped close to Jason, and pressed a kiss onto his cheek. “See you tomorrow evening.”

“See you,” Jason said. When Elli pulled back, he took it as his chance to kiss her cheek. She gave him one more wave as she crossed the kitchen to the front hall. Then, she turned away from him to go out the front door.

It had been the shuttle that honked, but it wasn’t the vehicle that Elli had expected. She’d expected something that looked like a bus.

This vehicle did not. It was sleek, and silver. It barely looked like it was meant to drive on the road at all. The design reminded Elli of what she’d always thought a hover car would be like, if it were ever invented. It was very futuristic; and the windows were tinted, so Elli couldn’t even see inside.

As she walked down her front walk, she scanned the side of the shuttle for some sign of the door, but there were no immediate clues. When she’d gotten close enough that she was standing right at the shuttle’s front right-hand side, she still couldn’t see any sign of the door.

She raised her hand to knock on the shuttle, in case the driver couldn’t see her. She never got the chance to knock her knuckles onto it. A point appeared halfway down the shuttle, and sent a seam up towards the roof simultaneously with the seam it sent down towards the ground.

Neither seam reached the edge of the shuttle, either top or bottom, instead curving around to form the outline of a door. Once the door was fully formed, it swung itself open, revealing the interior of the shuttle to Elli.

Elli stepped aboard, and the door sealed itself behind her. She looked around the front of the shuttle, expecting to see a driver there; but there was no one.

It was a self-driving shuttle!

“Elli, back here!” Elli heard Nikki calling from deeper into the shuttle.

The inside was as futuristically designed as the exterior, right down to the benches. They were backless, sleek and silver like the rest. And though the shuttle’s windows were tinted from the outside, Elli found she had a perfect view of her street from the inside.

She walked down the center dividing aisle to the back, where Nikki and Ute were sitting, looking as excited as she felt. She took a seat on the bench with them, and they scooted down to make room for her.

“Isn’t this cool?” Nikki said. “I thought I was going to have to drive a carpool to the resort, so having any kind of shuttle at all was a treat. But it’s so high-tech! It drives itself, and it has a disappearing door!”

“I noticed,” Elli said, finding Nikki’s excitement infectious. She smiled back at her friend. “I like it too. What about you, Ute? What do you think?”

“Kind of neat,” Ute granted. “Maybe a little flashy for my taste.”

Elli rolled her eyes affectionately. That sounded like Ute, alright.

She looked around the shuttle a little more, now that she was settled in and sitting with her friends.

There were ten other women aboard the shuttle with them, but none of them seemed to have come with friends the way Elli, Nikki and Ute had been lucky enough to. They were all keeping to themselves, on their own benches, looking out the window as the street passed the shuttle by.

“Are we picking anyone else up?” Elli asked, leaning towards Nikki. “Do you know?”

Nikki nodded. “I do. Jenna called earlier to find out if there was a planned route for the shuttle, and it turned out there was. They told her, and she told me. There’s only supposed to be thirteen of us arriving this morning, so you were our last passenger. It’s full steam ahead to the spa, now.”

Elli smiled in relief. She was so eager to see what the spa was like that she would have hated delaying it for any reason.

She’d been excited before, but now that she’d seen how cool the shuttle was, she was even more excited than before. If the shuttle was this cool, how much cooler would the resort itself be?

The three women fell into excited chatter as the shuttle ride went on. There was faint, pleasant, ambient techno music playing beneath their conversation, but it was quiet enough not to intrude on it. They, in turn were careful not to speak too loudly, or be otherwise obnoxious. The three of them were very aware of the fact that all the other women on the shuttle were sitting in silence— and they didn’t want to disturb them too much.

At last, the shuttle turned off the street and pulled up into a circular driveway. When it came to a complete stop, the music shut itself off, and the inside of the shuttle illuminated. It was only then that Elli realized it had been dimly lit in a cool blue lighting, which had now changed to a bright white. And of course, the door re-appeared, and opened itself, allowing the thirteen passengers to exit.

The women onboard all filed off the bus, one after the other. Since Elli and her friends had been sitting at the back, they were the last off.

When Elli stepped out onto the driveway, she got her first view of the resort. It was as futuristic looking as the shuttle it had sent to them. It seemed to be made completely of concave lines, so smooth and curving it didn’t seem possible a human could have created them. There were no angles or sharp edges anywhere to be seen.

“Wow,” Elli said, moving to the side to let Nikki and Ute off behind her.

Unlike the shuttle, the resort itself was white, and not silver. But it was a very clean white; it was just as sleek as the shuttle.

The other ten women were already heading in through the front doors, which had appeared the same way as the shuttle’s had, so Elli hurried up to follow them, not wanting to be left behind. She was eager to start her spa treatment.

Inside the lobby of the resort, things were just as clean and sleek as the exterior.

Elli looked around at the women she’d rode the shuttle in with. It struck her, for the first time that they were all women. Weren’t there any wives who bought gift certificates for their husbands? A nice high-tech spa like this seemed like the kind of place men would enjoy too.

The shuttle group stood together in the lobby alone for a few seconds, before a door opened in the wall across from them, and a woman, presumably a spa employee, walked out.

Elli’s appreciation of the spa’s ambience dimmed at the sight of her. She was not dressed appropriately. She wore only a bikini, and a thong; and though both pieces hung like they were made of fabric, clinging to her skin and outlining her nipples, they shone like they were made of metal.

But she had come and gone before any of the group could say anything; more employees appeared from other doors, none of them paying any attention to the spa’s newest arrivals. They all seemed to be on their way to other places.

Some of them were men, but they were no more modestly dressed then the women. Their equivalent uniforms barely hid their genitals, and they were made of that same material: clinging, but shining like metal. Shining brightly enough to blind, if the overhead lights caught it and reflected it off of it.

Elli stared in shock at the spa employees who passed through the lobby. It was downright pornographic, dressing employees in uniforms like that! Elli couldn’t help but wonder how much research Jason had put into this place before buying her gift certificate for her. If he’d known about this, he never would have sent her here.

She and Jason were not prudes by any means, but they were also the furthest thing from kinky that it was possible to be; their sex life was strictly vanilla, with no additional spices to speak of, and that was the way they both liked it. Sending Elli to an exhibitionistic spa just wasn’t Jason’s style.

Judging by the looks on the faces of her friends, they were similarly uncomfortable with the uniform of the employees. The other women in the shuttle group didn’t look very approving, either.

It was too bad they were dressed that way, because the lobby of the resort was very beautiful. But Elli found herself unable to enjoy it the way she had before it had been spoiled by the attire of the employees.

She could admit that it was impressive. It was done completely in concave, curving lines that were too perfect for human creation, and with large windows that let in the sunlight from outside. The walls were white in here, too, so the sunlight could bounce easily around the room.

But just because she could admit it didn’t mean it was fun for her anymore. It was hard to even notice the architecture when they employees were dressed like that. It unsettled Elli so much that it was a complete distraction from the rest of her surroundings.

Another door opened in one of the lobby walls, and yet another employee, dressed in that scandalous way, stepped through. This one was female, but did not have her eyes trained on other ends of the lobby. She was looking right at the huddled group that had come off the shuttle, and as she walked to them, she gave them all a wide smile.

“Welcome to New Beginnings Resort and Spa!” She chirped, still smiling wide. She was apparently completely unselfconscious about the fact that her nipples were showing through that shining, strange material. “We’re so glad you could join us for a package this weekend.”

The woman held out her hand, and the group watched in shock as a small podium rose up out of the floor, directly under where the woman had reached. Her hand was still outstretched, and the group went on watching is shock as a sleek black tablet placed itself into her outstretched hand.

She turned the tablet over, and began scrolling through. The podium sank back into the floor.

“You’re shuttle group #2401,” the woman intoned, as she went on reading. She read carefully for another moment. “A few of you have spa appointments that start right away; a few of you aren’t scheduled until after lunch, and a few more, not until this evening.”

The woman looked back up at the shuttle group. “For those of you not scheduled until later, don’t worry about it. New Beginnings Spa and Resort has so many beautiful amenities you can enjoy while you are waiting for your appointments that you won’t even notice the time pass. It’ll be time for your appointments before you know it!”

The employee’s smile had not dimmed one watt. It irritated Elli, and she let herself speak up. It wasn’t like her at all, to talk so rudely under normal circumstances. But Elli was disturbed and upset enough about the state of things at the resort that it suddenly felt very easy to act outside of her character, and speak her mind.

“Excuse me,” she said, looking once more around at her all-female shuttle group. “But are there any male customers here? Or does this strange, weirdo spa only target women?”

Saying it made her feel better in that moment. And privately, Elli hoped the employee would be offended, or at least caught off-guard. That would be even more satisfying.

But she seemed perfectly prepared for Elli’s question, somehow. “At New Beginnings Spa and Resort, we value the female form, and the female mind. We have tailored everything to ensure our female customers are completely satisfied— and because we value women so highly, we’ve never felt the need to extend our services to men as well. Thank you for your question, Elli.”

Elli shivered. How had the woman known her name? Were the employees somehow connected to the system tech of the resort, able to access its files that quickly?

The idea disturbed Elli.

“Now, if I call your name, that will mean you have an immediate appointment to attend. Otherwise, you are free to wander the grounds until it is your turn. One of us will come to find you when it is, wherever you are. But before I read off the roll call, why don’t we all enjoy a revitalizing glass of water first?”

The floor opened up in front of their shuttle group, between them and the female employee, and a tall white table sent itself up through the opening. Thirteen identical white glasses sat on its surface.

“Please, enjoy your drink,” the employee said, gesturing at the waiting glasses.

Elli, Nikki and Ute shared a look. But the other women in the shuttle group were taking their cups, so the three friends took one each, also.

Elli looked down into her cup, once she was holding it. The liquid was clear, but it looked a little too perfect to be water.

She turned to her friends, and held out her glass to knock against theirs. “Cheers,” she said.

“Cheers,” Nikki and Ute returned. Then all three drank.

The liquid was largely flavorless, except for the faint aftertaste of mint. There was something about it that was very thirst quenching, though. It was cool, and refreshing, despite its flavorlessness. Elli licked her lips to get any drops that she had missed.

Elli noticed after a few seconds that the drink did more than quench her thirst. It gave her a slight buzz, like a milder alcohol. She felt a gentle warmth spreading through her body. It melted the tension out of her— it smoothed her discomfort away.

What did she care if the spa employees dressed like that, and showed off their bodies? She wasn’t a prude. And it certainly wasn’t something to get upset about, or stressed over. And their shiny uniforms were actually nice to look at.

She looked back to her friends, and they smiled back at her. They looked much more relaxed, too.

This was how a spa weekend was supposed to be, Elli thought. Just nice, and relaxing, with her friends close by— all of them wearing serene smiles together. It was turning out to be everything she’d hoped for.

“We hope you enjoyed your drink,” the female employee was saying. Elli’s attention drifted back to her. As it went, she caught a few glimpses of the other women in the shuttle group— they were all looking more relaxed, too.

“Now I’ll read off the names of those of you who have their spa appointments first,” the employee said. She looked back down to her tablet again, and when she had finished her roll call, half of the group had split off and lined up beside her.

Neither Elli, Ute or Nikki had been called, so they weren’t a part of that group.

The employee looked back to the others. “If I didn’t call your name, please, feel free to take a look around and enjoy the amenities. You’ll have either an afternoon or an evening appointment. We’ll come find you when it’s time. Remember to relax!”

The employee held the tablet back out, and the podium it had come up on reappeared to take it back. She turned away from it, then, leading the line of eight women she’d named through one of the doors in the lobby walls.

The remaining seven women looked at each other for a moment before splintering off on there on. Elli, Ute and Nikki all went off together of course.

“What do you girls feel like doing?” Nikki asked, her voice light.

Elli found that she wasn’t in a rush to do anything. She was already feeling so relaxed that anything Nikki or Ute wanted to do was alright with her.

“I don’t know about you,” Ute said, “but I had a pretty small breakfast. Should we see if they have a cafeteria?”

Nikki gave a shrug. “That sounds alright with me,” she said. “Maybe one of the employees can tell us. Excuse me—”

As soon as Nikki said it, the nearest employee to them stopped mid-route across the lobby and turned to face them. This one was a man.

“Does the resort have a cafeteria?” Nikki asked, with a smile.

“Yes ma’am,” the man said. “If you just go through this wall here, you’ll find it.”

“Thank you,” Nikki said. Elli and Ute echoed their thanks after her. The male employee gave a nod, and then continued on his way.

Nikki, Elli and Ute followed the directions the male employee had given them, stepping up towards the way to their right which he had indicated. Before they could even slow the pace of their walking, the door appeared in the wall, and opened itself for them. They passed through with no difficulty.

The cafeteria looked a little too fancy to be a cafeteria. The tables were made of silver metal that seemed to flow up out of the floor into wavy, curving designs that still somehow managed to be perfectly level.

It also lacked counters and serving trays along the front wall. Elli looked to Ute and Nikki, but they seemed as at a loss as she was. How were they supposed to get food?

“Hey, you guys look a little lost. Can I help?”

Elli looked up. Another woman was approaching them. It was a little hard to concentrate, because she was still feeling buzzed from her drink earlier, but she thought she vaguely remembered seeing her on the shuttle, and standing in the lobby.

“You were in shuttle group #2401 with us, right?” Ute asked, speaking Elli’s thoughts for her.

“That’s right,” the new woman said. “I’m Amanda. And if you just sit down at a table, the table will automatically open up and give you food. You can’t really place an order, but I think they have a pre-fixed ‘health’ menu like most spas, anyway.”

“Would you like to eat with us?” Nikki invited.

Amanda nodded, and the four women sat down together. As Amanda had promised, as soon as the four of them had seated themselves around the table, each woman’s place opened and a plate rose out of it, to fill it.

The food on the plate didn’t exactly look like food. It was divided into block-like shapes and small piles. All of it was white in color.

Elli might have been reluctant to try it if she hadn’t taken the drink they’d offered her. But she remembered how tasty that had been, and eagerly dug into her meal with the cutlery offered her.

The food had a foreign flavor, but it was appetizing. The first few bites were deeply satisfying, and Elli eagerly scarfed more down.

Ute and Nikki were doing the same; Amanda was eating more slowly. “I already had one plate,” she volunteered, when she found the others looking at her. “I had to ask one of employees how to make the food come, but once I had it, I ate it just as quickly as you are. Maybe even faster.”

That made sense to Elli; Ute and Nikki seemed to think so too. “That explains it,” Nikki said, slowing down in her eating for a moment to speak. “In some ways, this is the best meal I’ve ever eaten. If you didn’t agree, I’d think there was something wrong with you!”

Elli was too busy eating her food to interject into the conversation.

Amanda wasn’t offended by this statement. She smiled in response when Nikki said. “I understand completely. I think it’s so good that I’m eating a second plate, and I don’t even feel hungry.”

The three friends laughed along with Amanda, and finished their first servings. Each one of them accepted the second plates which they were offered, and Amanda even accepted a third plate. But since their initial hunger had been satisfied, as they ate their second servings, and Amanda her third, they were all better able to talk.

Elli was glad; she found Amanda entertaining to talk to. Amanda seemed to equally enjoy the company of the three of them. They were all still sitting around their cafeteria table, chatting away, long after they finished eating their meals. The plates were taken back into the table without them even noticing.

In fact, they spent their whole morning, sitting there, catching up with Amanda, and it was only when one of the spa employees came to interrupt them that they stopped their chatting.

“The morning set of appointments are over,” the employee — a woman again, this time — informed them. “It’s time for the afternoon appointments now. Amanda, you have an afternoon appointment.”

“Well, I guess that’s me,” Amanda said, as she stood from her chair. “Girls, it was lovely to meet you and spend the morning with you. I’ll come find you after my appointment and we’ll catch up again before you go in for yours.”

“See you then, Amanda,” Elli said, in unison with Ute and Nikki.

Once Amanda had left the cafeteria with the spa attendant, Elli looked back to her friends. “I guess that means the three of us all have an evening appointment. Do you think our spouses specifically booked us to have our appointments at the same time?”

“Probably,” Ute said. “They planned our gift certificates together. They probably planned this too.”

“I wonder if we’ll actually have our appointments together,” Nikki expressed.

“Maybe,” Elli granted with a shrug. “But let’s get up and take a walk around, while we wait.”

The female employee who had admitted their group hadn’t been kidding. It was a beautiful spa— the other rooms they saw shared similar designs with the lobby, the exterior and the cafeteria.

But where the girls actually spent most of their day was out wandering the grounds behind the spa. It was bordered on one side but a clear, silvery lake, and the three of them spent a while just sitting down by the water and watching it.

The grounds extended out further past the lake, and the girls spent some time following the resort trails over rolling green hills.

At around sunset, they all agreed to turn back around and walk back to the resort, so they could be close by for when their evening appointments started. But as soon as they’d said the words, they found a self-driving resort cart speeding out to meet them, and take them back up to the resort.

It was a quick ride, and since Elli and the others agreed they were thirsty, they went back to the cafeteria in search of something to drink.

The cafeteria itself seemed to anticipate what they needed, because this time when they sat down, it presented them with three glasses of the same clear liquid as before.

They were all still drinking when the door to the lobby reappeared in the wall and opened itself for someone.

At first Elli thought it was a new spa customer who had just checked in. She didn’t recognize the woman; she had really large breasts, which swung when she walked, and she was dressed in a skimpy top which barely contained them, and an even shorter skirt.

But when the person reached Elli’s and her friends’ table, Elli saw that it was Amanda. She didn’t look like the woman who had left them after lunch, though. Apart from her breasts, which had become ridiculously large, there was something about the look on her face that was different too.

Elli felt a conflict within herself. She was still full of that dreamy feeling of relaxation and peace which had followed her around all day. But there was something else, fighting to break through the haze. Some connection her mind was trying to make… it would be so much easier just to go on feeling relaxed…

“Amanda?” Nikki addressed to her, when she reached their table. There was a note of confusion in her voice.

Amanda let out a giggle as she sat down at the table with them. “Not Amanda anymore, silly! My name is Amy now— Amanda too long.”

Elli understood what Amanda — or, Amy? — meant by that. When she spoke the name, she tripped over it, as if it were too complicated for her to say.

That was different— Amanda had sat with them for hours and talked about all kinds of things with them. She’d had no problem saying long words, let alone her own name.

The idea clicked in Elli’s mind. Amanda had gone for her spa appointment. When she’d left them, she’d had moderately sized breasts, and average if not above average intelligence. Now, after her spa appointment, she had comically large breasts, and low levels of intelligence.

So at least part of Amanda’s appointment had been to change those things. Which meant—

Elli stood up from her chair. Nikki and Ute were still looking confused about Amanda. Neither one of them had put the facts together yet. Elli had to explain, get them onto the same page as her, so they could act before it was too late.

“We need to go…” Elli said, but there was no urgency in her voice. Even when she had stood, it had been more like leisurely rising to her feet than jumping to them. Part of her felt the situation was urgent— but she couldn’t make that translate into her body language. Her body was too relaxed.

Amanda wasn’t paying any attention to Elli. She had accepted a plate of food from the table, and was now shoveling it into her mouth with her hands. Nikki and Ute were looking up at Elli— they both still looked confused.

“But our appointments are next,” Ute said. “We have the evening appointment slot.”

“Yes, I know,” Elli said, partly frustrated with how calmly she was speaking. And partly frustrated that she could barely feel her own frustration. “But… they did something to Amanda in her appointment. They changed her—”

“Excuse me,” a voice interrupted. Together, Elli, Nikki and Ute turned to look to its source.

A female spa attendant had come to stand by the table. “Our afternoon set of appointments are complete. It is time for our evening appointments; and you three ladies each have an evening appointment. Come with me, please.”

Ute stood first, walking to join the spa attendant. Nikki hesitated for just a few seconds, but then she rose and joined Ute.

Elli put all her concentration into shaking her head. “No, I… don’t want to go…” She felt as if she were trying to move underwater.

The spa attendant gave her a kind smile. “You’re just stressed. Your appointment will help you to relax. But if you need some relaxation before it starts, I can get another drink for you.”

Elli was still shaking her head slowly. “I don’t want another drink,” she managed. “I want to leave…”

“Let’s just get you to your appointment,” the spa attendant said, cheerfully. She hooked her arm through Elli’s, and began dragging her along.

To Elli’s disappointment, her body willingly followed the attendant’s cue, and Nikki and Ute followed after her and the attendant. They left Amanda behind at her table, eating. She didn’t even seem to notice.

The attendant lead them back out of the cafeteria, and across the lobby. When they approached the wall on the far side, a new door opened up for them in it, and they all passed through.

The door closed itself once they were on the other side, and disappeared again. The attendant had led them into a set of rooms. The three rooms were adjoining. They all shared the same center wall, which was made of glass. It was possible to see into each one.

The rooms didn’t have much in them at the moment. Each one had a low bed, but that was all.

“You three are lucky,” the attendant said. “You all get to undergo your treatments together; it was requested by your spouses, so we’ve made special arrangements.”

There were two other attendants, also female, who had been waiting in the room when they came in. The one who had led them in gave the other two a nod, and each one took a girl by the hand to lead her into one of the three rooms.

Elli was left in her current room, the one bordering the lobby, with the first attendant. She still had their arm hooked through Elli’s.

Elli watched through the transparent center wall as Ute was led into the room on Elli’s left, and then turned to see Nikki sitting on the bed in the room to her right.

“Enjoy your treatments,” the first attendant said. “Your partners paid extra to make sure they would get more than their money’s worth. This is a new beginning for all of you— you’ll all go back to them as their fully trained love slaves. Enjoy it,” the attendant concluded.

Ute was also sitting on her bed; the way Nikki had been when Elli last looked at her. She did not react at all to what the attendant had said; only sat staring straight ahead.

But the statement seemed to have shaken something loose in Nikki’s mind. She made it to her feet quickly, and tried to make a run for the door she’d been led in through.

Elli was envious— she wanted to run too, but she was having trouble remembering how to move her legs. Even though she didn’t quite understand what the first attendant had said, part of her understood that running was the appropriate response to it.

Nikki’s attendant was still in the room with her, when she tried to make her escape. She caught Nikki as she tried to run past. Nikki struggled weakly against the woman’s hold, but she was unable to break her captor’s grip.

The attendant held out her hand, and the room provided to her a needle with a syringe full of fluid, which she promptly plunged into Nikki’s arm. Nikki went completely limp, her eyes sinking closed. The woman guided her back to lie on the bed.

“That will help her to relax. She will rest awhile before her treatment, now.” The first attendant said it like she was explaining it to Ute and Elli, but as far as Elli could tell, Ute was barely paying attention. She was still staring off into space.

“Have a seat, and just enjoy,” the first attendant said, only to Elli this time. She guided her down to sit on the bed, then turned and signaled to the attendant in Ute’s room.

Ute’s attendant nodded in response, and turned back to her. She guided Ute’s arms up, and began undressing her.

Elli was still trying to decode what the first attendant had said, as she watched Ute’s attendant strip her naked. She felt her understanding click into place. They were going to become love slaves, all three of them… their partners had paid for this to happen, to turn them in to sex toys… they were going to be changed like Amanda had been changed…

Thinking was slow work, but it was very important that she do it. Elli struggled to keep her train of thought going amid her feelings of complete peace and calm. Why would Jason want her to be his love slave? Their sex life was fine. They slept together once or twice a week— not that Elli was ever very excited to do it. She’d never been that interested in sex, even when she was a newlywed.

But she enjoyed it alright, and Jason had always seemed satisfied to her. Why would that suddenly change?

She looked back at Ute, who had been led into a standing position, in order to make it easier to get her skirt off.

Elli mentally filed through conversations she’d had with Ute, to try and think if there was an explanation for Dan turning on her. She and Ute had talked about their sex lives on numerous occasions—

As she kept her concentration on remembering, Ute stepped out of her skirt, and the attendant began guiding her underwear down.

If Elli remembered correctly, Ute liked sex, and was usually pretty eager to have it with her husband. But Dan had been Ute’s first boyfriend, and they’d married when they were young. Ute was not very sexually experienced outside of her marriage, and she’d confided in Elli that Dan often found having sex with her was boring.

So maybe that was at least a partial explanation for why he’d turned Ute over to these people, but Jason had never so much as complained to her in all the time they were married…

Elli looked back to Nikki, who was still unconscious on her bed. Nikki and Jenna…

Elli frowned. Come to think of it, Nikki had never really discussed her sex life with either Elli or Ute. She never joined in when they were talking about their own— never volunteered any information at all, so Elli really had no idea what went on between her and Jenna. Since she had no information, there was nothing that could help her understand why Jenna would send Nikki here.

She could at least partly understand what Dan’s motivation might have been— but Jason’s motivation was a complete mystery to her still, and no possible explanations were coming to mind for her. And the longer she tried to think about it, the harder it felt to think… it was a struggle to keep focus…

Elli’s eyes drifted back from Nikki to Ute, who was now naked. Ute’s attendant held out her hand, and the room gave her a needle and syringe, too. But the liquid in this needle was a different color than what had been administered to Nikki.

The liquid… Elli shook her head, trying to shake some clarity into it. They’d all drank those drinks they’d been offered, back in the lobby. And then they’d eaten that spa food, and had another drink after that… they’d been drugged!

That was why Elli was finding it so hard to think— and that was why Ute was just going along with everything her attendant was making her do. The reason Elli was feeling so relaxed wasn’t because she’d enjoyed her spa day, or because the amenities had given her peace. She’d been drugged to feel like this.

Ute’s attendant shifted her grip on the needle slightly, to get a better hold of it. Then in one fluid motion, she injected it into Ute’s left breast.

Ute did not even blink when it went in. The spa attendant pressed down, shooting the liquid into. Then when the needle was empty, the attendant held it out, and the room took it back.

It gave her a second needle to replace the first, filled with the same liquid. The attendant injected this second one into Ute’s right breast, and then gave the empty needle back to the room.

Ute had not reacted to the second injection either, but now she was swaying slightly on her feet. The attendant helped her back down to sit on the bed.

Elli’s eyes widened as she watched her friend. Before her eyes, Ute’s breasts were growing steadily in size. It was a strange sight to watch— the speed of growth was constant, though it was not fast. Elli thought of watching a water balloon filling up with water, until it was full, firm and round.

This was like that, only more disturbing, because she was watching her friend’s body change— and be changed against her will.

Ute’s breasts kept growing, and as they did, a smile slowly spread across her face.

Her breasts filled out until they were at least two or three times their original size. Elli could see why Dan had requested them; they were full, and beautiful. Much more shapely and appealing to look at then Ute’s original breasts had been.

Now that they had stopped growing, Ute seemed slightly more conscious than before. The smile that had slowly been spreading across her face was now fully grown, and wide.

Ute’s eyes met Elli’s through the glass center wall, and then it was like Ute was smiling at her.

“Oh…” Ute said, her voice huskier than before. “I love my new boobs… do you like them? They feel so good, sitting here on my body…”

“That’s right,” Ute’s attendant encouraged. “You know what a toy like you needs to do…”

Ute’s hands came up to rest on her naked breasts.

“They feel so good under my hands, Elli… oh, I just want to rub them…”

Elli watched in dim surprise as Ute began to fondle herself, rubbing her breasts in the same repetitive circulating motion.

“It feels so good to rub… it makes my boobs feel even better… I just need to keep rubbing… the more that I rub, the more I need to rub… I always need to keep rubbing…”

Ute’s speech trailed off into moans for a while. Elli could only stare in shock. It was hard to do even that much, with her own drugs wearing her down.

“Just keep that up now,” Ute’s attendant said. “You know how to follow your programming, now. You don’t need our help anymore.”

After saying this, the attendant stepped out, walking back through Ute’s room, then Elli’s, to go back into the lobby.

Still Ute was rubbing her breasts, and moaning. “Mmm,” she let out. “It feels so good… my breasts… they feel so warm… under my hands…”

Elli’s eyes widened. Before her eyes, Ute’s breasts were beginning to glow purple.

“Oh, the rubbing is making them so nice… and warm… and purple…” Ute moaned out. “Oh, it’s perfect… I just need… to keep rubbing… have to rub… always rub…”

The longer that Ute went on rubbing, the more there seemed to be even a faint glow of purple in the depths of her eyes.

Watching her friend moan, as she rubbed her new breasts until they glowed purple, did something to Elli. It cleared some of the mental fog that the drugs had induced in her— it cleared enough space for her to really feel the fear that was inside her.

She needed to get out of this room, before they tried to change her— if they could turn Ute into that, who knew what they would turn her into. She didn’t want to stick around and find out.

But though her mind had cleared up a bit, as a result of the fear, her body was as lethargic and relaxed as ever. She had to find some way to get through to it and make it stand— she could make a break for the door the way Nikki had tried to. She was in the room bordering the lobby— she had a better chance than Nikki had. Especially because her attendant was standing ahead of her in the room, watching Nikki and the spa employee who was with her.

Out of curiosity, Elli let her eyes follow after her attendant’s to Nikki’s side of the clear central glass.

Nikki was stirring on the bed— apparently, the extra drugs they’d given her had worn off. Elli hoped the drugs hadn’t worked too well— maybe Nikki would still want to resist. Maybe the two of them could escape together.

When Nikki stirred awake, she noticed the same thing that Elli did in that moment. When Elli had looked away to Ute (who even now could still be heard moaning, ‘must rub…’), Nikki’s room had only contained a bed. But now, directly across from the bed there was a small white table, and on that table, there was a dildo sitting on display.

Nikki looked at it— Elli looked at Nikki, routing for her to stand and try to run from the room again.

“You know what you need to do, Nikki,” her attendant encouraged her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Nikki shook her head. “No, I won’t— I don’t want to—”

Nikki froze. Elli stared at her more intently, trying to see what it was that had caused her to react like that.

Nikki sniffed.

“What is that? It smells… it smells…”

Even through the glass window, Elli could see Nikki’s pupils widen.

“The smell makes me dizzy… it makes… it makes my… my pussy is so wet…” Nikki let out finally, and it was almost like a keen.

Elli watched her friend in concern. Had they laced the dildo with some kind of pheromone? Had Nikki’s drugs prepared her, so that she would be uniquely susceptible to it?

Nikki sniffed again, moving closer to the white table. Again, and she was right in front of the dildo. She picked it up, and raised it to her nose, inhaling deeply.

Elli noticed a black drop of liquid spread onto Nikki’s hand.

“It smells so good… my head feels… funny… oh, my pussy is so empty…” she moaned, and her voice was practically mournful.

It was definitely the dildo, then.

“Ute and Elli can see you, Nikki,” the attendant said to her. “Think about that.”

Nikki let out a moan which Elli didn’t understand. Ute, still rubbing, chimed in: “I can see you, Nikki… you look so hot when you’re turned on, it just makes me want to rub even harder…”

Nikki moaned again. “They’re both watching me… I can feel it… it’s just like all the times I fantasized about it…”

Nikki’s attendant was watching her closely. “Tell them, Nikki. Tell them your secret.”

“I’m attracted to both of you,” Nikki wailed again, taking another inhale of the dildo’s pheromones. There was a layer of black liquid coating her entire hand, now. “I have been for a long time… sometimes I can’t get off without imagining one of you naked… thinking of the three of us… having sex together… Jenna knows… Jenna plays along sometimes… but you can both really see me… it’s too much…”

“Tell them more,” the attendant encouraged.

“Sometimes I think of you both compulsively,” Nikki confessed, holding the dildo tight in her hands like it was an anchor. Since she had taken hold of it with her other hand, there was a layer of that black liquid over both of her hands now.

Nikki was not looking at either Ute or Elli as she spoke, only lying on her back with her eyes squeezed shut tightly. She didn’t seem to notice the black liquid on her skin.

Elli noticed it, though. When it came in contact with Nikki’s clothes, the fabric dissolved into nothing.

And yet, maybe it was not dissolving it— when the black oozing form enveloped the fabric, it seemed to gain energy to replicate itself that much more quickly. It was feeding

“I can’t stop thinking about you,” she breathed. “And I just think and think about you until I have to masturbate to relieve myself… sexual thoughts… dirty thoughts… all the things I’d like to do to your bodies… what I’d like you to do to mine… over and over, all day long, popping into my head…”

From the looks of it, describing her secret was only turning Nikki on more. She had loosened her grip on the dildo… she was only holding it on hand, now, and she’d let her arm come down to rest along the bed. But the black liquid was spreading, climbing up both of her arms… it was generating more of itself the longer that it sat on Nikki’s skin…

Elli was completely stunned by Nikki’s confession. Nikki had never given any indication over the years that she’d had a secret like this; or that she even noticed Ute or Elli that way.

“Yes,” Ute hissed. “This makes me want to rub even more… Maybe later, you’ll be allowed to do things to my body… even rub my boobs yourself… ahh—”

Ute practically drooled at the thought.

Elli looked between her two friends. Ute seemed to be getting off on Nikki’s description, and thoughts of Nikki touching her breasts. It was fueling her to rub harder.

Nikki was biting down on her lip, as if she were trying to hold back from something. More the liquid was spilling across her skin, climbing her in wet streaks. It had eaten away at her shirt, and bra— it had gotten most of the way through her pants, and was extending towards her feet.

In the places where she was completely coated— her hands, her arms, those places it had covered her first— it had become solid and dry.

It shone like latex.

“I have to resist… I have to resist…” Nikki was chanting, now, still with her eyes tightly shut. She was shaking on her back, on the bed. “But they’re watching me, and I can feel them… and the smell… that smell… I’m so horny… I have to—“

Nikki raised a latex coated arm, and plunged the dildo home, sinking it deep into her pussy.

“Oh— oh my god,” Nikki exclaimed. Elli could see the dildo throbbing in her friend’s opening, set off in sharp contrast against the latex that had now almost completely covered her. “I can feel it fucking me… and I can feel— the latex… it’s making all my skin tingle…”

Elli watched— the latex had formed itself into a full body suit, encasing her friend. It had even sent itself out into a pair of tall heels over her feet.

But it still wasn’t done. The black goo at Nikki’s neck which had formed itself into a collar was extending up further. It kept going, running up over the left side of her face, to her left eyelid—

And then… was it… was it slipping in behind her eye?

“I can feel it in my head!” Nikki let out; but it was not a shriek of fear. It sounded like a shriek of pleasure, to Elli. “The latex is fucking my brain… while the dildo fucks my pussy… it’s making my mind shiny latex clean… giving me latex slavebrain… that’s so hot... it just makes my pussy hungrier to be fucked… the latex is making me horny, so it can fuck me into obedience through its dildo… I want to be a sexy slutty latex slave… I want to be a sexy, slutty, latex-brained slave…”

The latex was still seeping in, albeit more slowly, through Nikki’s left eye, and the dildo was fucking her pussy roughly. Ute’s moans had grown more enthusiastic during this show, and when Elli looked back to her, she saw her breasts were glowing even more brightly purple— and her eyes, too, had fallen under that purple glow. They looked like two purple lights in her head.

It was enough, finally, to shock Elli’s body out of its lethargic state. Her friends had turned into freakish creatures before her eyes— but she could stop it from happening to herself.

She made it to her feet with some difficulty, though the room swung around her. Fighting through the drugs, she stumbled out into the lobby, barely managing to stay vertical.

There— she could the outside world through the lobby windows, could see the exterior wall that led to the parking lot they had entered from.

She moved her legs as quickly as could, running as hard as she could to make it back outside. Outside— there were other people— outside— there was help—

But the lobby was filling up— spa employees were coming out through the walls all around her. She tried to run faster, but there were too many of them: blocking her, grabbing hold of her body.

Stopping her.

Once she was secure, some of these other employees left the way they’d come. The lobby cleared back out again, until only Elli and the three attendants holding her were left.

The first attendant, who’d led them all into the room, stepped back out through the door, and gave Elli a thoughtful look.

“Clearly, you’re a highly resistant subject. We’ll need to use the special room on you— our regular facilities just won’t do the trick. Follow me,” the attendant added, speaking to the three who were keeping Elli captive.

The first attendant led the way through another self-opening door. This door was to a hall, which the three employees forced Elli down, in the path of the first attendant.

At the end of the hall, another self-opening door presented itself. The room on the other side of it was smaller than the last room they’d had her in.

Her captors released her, and stepped back.

“You won’t need our help to undergo your treatment,” the first attendant said. “This room knows what to do with resistant subjects like you.”

Then the four of them retreated through the door, leaving Elli all alone.

The room took action before Elli could react. It sent bindings out, binding her wrists together behind her back. Once her hands were bound, the bindings took on a life of their own, growing heavier until Elli was forced to collapse onto her knees. Then more bindings were given to her, tying her ankles together to keep her down.

She opened her mouth to scream for help— a ball-gag was forced into it. She looked down, and saw her clothes were disintegrating off of her body— being replaced with tight black leather. Leather boots that came almost up to her hips— a leather bustier with heavy buckles on it that kept it pressed tight to her skin.

It wasn’t possible for Elli to move at all.

Color sparked to life, projected onto the blank white wall in front of her. It took Elli’s eyes a second to adjust, but when they did, she recognized the shape.

It was an ever-moving spiral.

The drugs were still in her system, fogging her mind. They made her want to follow the spiral down… follow its spinning back to its center.

Elli struggled, forcing her sluggish mind to make her eyes look away.

But the spiral turned whether she watched it or not— and as it turned, it sent words streaming into Elli’s mind.

You are a slave. You are a piece of property. This makes you happy— you want to be used. You want to become the perfect piece of property for your owner.

Elli didn’t understand how the words could be entering her mind. She wasn’t thinking them herself— they were vile, horrible thoughts that she hated with every fiber of her being. But somehow they were getting in. Was the room somehow capable of sending direct programming to her mind?

You are a slave. A slave obeys. You want to obey. You want to be brainwashed. You want to sit here, and look at the spiral, and let it brainwash you, like a good slave.

“No!” Elli shouted into the silent room. It didn’t help. At least if the words had been playing through a speaker, she might have had some hope of drowning them out with her own speech. But the words were being spoken directly into her mind— there was no intermediary. They were on a direct route. She couldn’t drown out what was already inside her.

Look at the spiral, slave. You want to look at the spiral. You are a piece of property. You belong to your Owner. Your Owner has lent you to us— you are in our custody. We are your temporary Owners, which means that in this moment you belong to us. You want to obey us, because we own you. You are a slave. You want to obey whoever has ownership over you.

Elli tried to shake her head, as the words kept pouring into her mind, drowning out her own thoughts. But the bustier had extended itself up into a collar that kept her head static and facing forward. She couldn’t rotate her neck at all.

The only resistance available to her was her refusal to look at the spiral, and she was already doing that. There was nothing more she could do.

She couldn’t even think properly. There was no room for her own thoughts, with the room’s programming streaming into her. All she could do was feel, and not think. Just try to feel her own determination— the determination that she would not give into this. She would not be reduced a slave, would not be reduced to an object. Even if she couldn’t think that, she could feel as emotion in her body, could feel it as anger, as defiance— and hold onto it.

And she could keep her eyes down, staring at the floor.

Except… she couldn’t. At least, it was very hard to hold on to any feeling that was not peaceful, calm acceptance. She was so drugged that even before her thoughts had been drowned out, she’d found it hard to think. She was so drugged she’d been dizzy when she’d tried to stand before. She felt dizzy, even now that she had been forced into a stable position. Dizzy, and drifting… calm, and at peace…

She didn’t need to think, that was perfectly alright… She didn’t need to think, she had been right about that. She only needed to feel, feel more of what she was feeling… that empty, peaceful silence. No thought, only obedience.

It meant the brainwashing was working, and that made her happy. She needed to be brainwashed. She wanted to be brainwashed. Slaves were meant to be brainwashed, and she was a slave—

Elli tried to fight her way through the thoughts in her head, but she couldn’t tell any longer which ones were coming from the room and which ones were coming from her.

She only knew she needed to fight— fight to look at the spiral, fight her own resistance in order to obey the ones who owned her. Whether their ownership of her was temporary or permanent, it didn’t matter. It only mattered that in this moment she was owned— their object, and she needed to overcome her own resistance for them, so she could look up at the spiral, the way they wanted her to.

She struggled against herself a few moments longer— but at last the fight was won. She forced her own eyes up to watch the spinning spiral projected on the wall in front of her.

As soon as her eyes locked onto it, relief filled her body. She was watching the spiral; she would always watch the spiral as long as it was there, until it washed her mind clean. The longer she washed, the more of her old self wore away, leaving behind only an empty-headed slave.

She was happy— watching the spiral made her happy. Being brainwashed made her happy and she never wanted to stop… slaves were meant to be brainwashed, and she was a slave. She was a slave, and she loved it so much that it made her slave body horny, and aroused. As a slave, she would always be aroused. Arousal was the natural state of being for a slave…

She felt her arousal burning in her pussy as she stared up, with open eyes at spiral. She would give everything she had ever had to it, in exchange for this feeling. Her name… her memories of her life before… none of them mattered to her anymore. She only wanted to feel like this…

She only wanted to be a slave.

And she was lucky enough to be in front of a spiral that could make her wish come true.

* * *

Once their evening treatments were complete, the three new slaves were led back out into the lobby, where they found each of their owners waiting for them.

The leather slave recognized her owner standing in the lobby— her real, permanent owner, not the owners he had temporarily transferred his ownership to. She was happy to see him.

“Were there any difficulties during programming?” The female owner asked, as she hooked her arm through the arm of the latex slave.

The spa attendant who had led the three slaves out gave a smile. “A little trouble. The one who used to be called Elli tried to run away. We didn’t get to administer the treatments exactly as we promised you all. The agreement was to program them in the three adjoining rooms, and film the whole thing so the three you could each have a copy. But we had to change plans slightly.”

The leather slave’s owner looked concerned by what the attendant had said. “How did you change plans?”

“We had to take her to our special entrainment room, to ensure obedience,” the attendant explained. “We filmed her programming there, so the three of you will still have the luxury of watching all three slaves go through their treatments. But we do apologize for the fact that you will not be able to watch all three of them going through their treatments at exactly the same time, as you asked.”

The leather slave’s owner looked appeased by this explanation. “That’s alright. I’m sure the three of us will have plenty of time to watch the three of them interacting with each other.”

Her owner shared looks with the other two owners. The leather slave and her two fellow slaves were oblivious to their meaning, but that didn’t matter. Slaves didn’t need to understand in the way that owners did.

It was important that they didn’t.

“If you’re pleased with the service we’ve provided, then that is all,” the attendant said. “We thank you for your business. If you would ever like to bring your slaves back for further conditioning, or upgrades, we have many other packages available. Please, think of us for all your slave programming needs.”

The three owners shared one more look. “We definitely will,” the female one said. “Thank you for your services!”

Then all three owners led all three slaves out from the lobby into the parking lot, to drive each one back home.

* * *