The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Spanish Inquisition

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction which contains a lot of things which are impossible, at least as far as I know. If these things were possible, they would mostly be illegal and unethical. It also contains a lot of sex. Sex is possible, legal, and ethical, but if you are under 18, offended by sex, or in some jurisdiction in which reading about sex is illegal, please go away!

Chapter One

Susie stretched out on the sun chair soaking up the rays on her body. Finally she could finally relax. It had been 6 months since her last holiday, if you could call it that. More a working break, she’d never really got away from either her mobile or her laptop. The company hadn’t really been fair and been in contact far too much bothering her with all the little bits of work which at least a couple in the office could have been able to handle. That probably wasn’t entirely true though. At least part of it had been her inability to let go, the control freak inside her wouldn’t really let it go. And that was where the recent problems with Matt had started.

Matt was her boyfriend and had been for the last three years. They had met down their local gym. She had been pushing herself too hard and he’d offered her some water when she got off the treadmill. They got to chatting and he’d asked her out. To be honest she’d only accepted because she was lonely but things had actually gone really well and after a few dinner dates he’d spent the night. However over the last year, she’d been so busy with her job that she’d really not had time to see him very much and the few times that they’d been able to spend some time together she’d been preoccupied with work. Their sex life had definitely suffered with her being dead tired most of the time. Matt had borne this without comment but he definitely was becoming slightly distant. To be honest she was worried that she was going to lose him after a series of cancelled dates and she was surprised that he’d suggested they borrow his friend’s villa in Menorca. Just the two of them for a fortnight but he had put a condition on it. She’d have to, for the period of the break, cut all contact leaving her phone and laptop at home. After a little initial indecision she’d readily agreed seeing it as an opportunity to get things back on track with him.

Therefore she was now stretched out on the recliner on the large spacious balcony. The villa was beautiful. They’d only occupied a small part of it as the living spaces where they’d set up were huge. She’d actually found a few locked doors which she assumed were private areas for the owners. It was overlooking the sea it was high up on a cliff above a very small but idyllic sandy beach. You couldn’t get to it unless you crossed the villa’s land so it was never occupied and was very secluded.

Susie grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and started applying the lotion. She didn’t want burn, although she tanned very easily. She looked, as always, critically over her body to see what shape she was in. Rigorously attending the gym six times a week, she was in great shape. Shapely legs, hard toned stomach. She was always slightly sad about the small size of her breasts but they were nicely formed and pert. She tied her long brown hair into a pony tail and lay down.

Matt walked over with a cocktail. ‘Feeling good? I’ve unpacked everything so starting now, we’ve got two weeks of complete chilling out.’ He smiled, looking at her with a twinkle in her eyes. ‘Oh and I forgot to turn the power on.’ Susie looked up, ‘Honey the power is on. Look the clock on the cooker’s working.’ Matt waved it away with his hand and mumbled, ‘Dave told me something about a secondary circuit. Think it has to be activated to comply with insurance regulations.’ He ambled over to a small circuit box on the wall in the kitchen adjacent to the balcony. Opening it she could see a dial with markings and labels. Matt then strangely looked at her over his shoulder. She couldn’t see his eyes through his sunglasses but she didn’t much like the way that he smiled at her. It was like he had a secret. He turned back and turned the dial all the way round.

Susie felt a sudden momentary buzzing in her head combined with a slight dizziness but she blinked a couple of times and it passed. Matt looked at her with his head tilted. ‘You okay? You looked a little weird for a while there?’ She smiled, ‘Yeah, I’m fine. I did feel a little odd there for a while but I’m alright. Hmmm, I’m hungry. Do you feel like having some food?’ Matt smiled, ‘I’m not too hungry but I’ll fix you up something.’ ‘Thanks honey, that’s very sweet of you.’ She watched him walk into the kitchen. She was very lucky to have him. He’d been ever so helpful since the moment that he’d picked her up from her house to go to the airport. She also found herself glancing appreciatively over his back and legs. She felt a ghost of heat between her legs and her nipples tighten ever so slightly as she though about what might happen later.

She sat back feeling her full belly surveying the carnage on the table in front of her. She couldn’t ever remember eating such a big meal. She had been like a machine. Matt had just kept putting food in front of her and she’d just eaten all of it. She’d always eaten like a bird beforehand, part of her self image and self control. Although she was toned, she was also very skinny. Right now she was extremely tired. Well, she was in Spain, definitely siesta time.

Four hours later, she walked out onto the balcony, feeling great. She never slept during the day, thought it was a waste of time but she really did like how rested she felt now. She’d also, truth be told, had had some very strange dreams which were partly the reason why she was feeling pretty good. She could only remember little bits and pieces but they were pretty racy. Susie’s sexual appetite in the past was relatively conservative. She wasn’t a prude but she just felt slightly awkward. For instance she didn’t mind going on top once in a while but really preferred the missionary position. Occasionally when she’d have a few drinks she’d let Matt take her from behind or on very special occasions she’d go down on him.

The dreams she’d had had all involved her and Matt but the things she had been doing to him or him to her had never happened in their sex lives. She’d also looked quite different as well. For starters she’d been blonde and a lot more voluptuous. She had never thought that she would look good with a bit more weight but she had to be honest she had looked damn sexy. But the things that she’d been doing were……..extreme. She’d been restrained and was still trying to do stuff to him. She’d been like an animal. Frankly she felt a little dirty still and there was a slight ache between her legs. That changed however as she saw Matt. He was lying on one of the loungers reading a book. He had just creamed up and he was glistening slightly above his swim shorts. She felt a sudden and definite twinge in her panties. She walked over to him, feeling her hips swaying slightly. Matt looked up with a slight smile, ‘Enjoy your sleep? You’ve been out for some time.’ She just sat down next to him on the lounger and started running her hand up his leg. Matt just smiled but there was a bulge growing in his shorts. She stood up, grabbed his waistband and pulled his shorts off. She looked at his cock, rapidly standing to attention. She felt a longing to do things to it, to pleasure her man. She got down on her knees and gripped his cock tightly, stroking it slowly. She bent her head over his crotch and licked the top of his dick. Matt groaned, his cock twitching in her hand. She looked up at him and ever so slowly slid her lips over his cock and slid it into her mouth, sucking strongly. She started to bob her head slowly up and down, constantly keeping the seal, keeping her eyes on her man. She felt her own pussy get wet as she tasted the salty precum from the tip of his cock. She reached down with her spare hand and started to rub her clit through her bikini bottoms. She was getting so turned on with Matt moaning. She upped her pace, pressing her tongue firmly against the underside of his cock. Matt started to move his hips and push his cock into her mouth. He became more and more frantic. Never in the past had Susie swallowed but she felt so caught up in the moment that she longed for it. She groped his balls in her hand. Matt cried out and she felt him spurt his cum into her mouth. She sucked cum out of his cock while he lay there twitching. She swallowed his entire salty load as it pumped into her mouth. Finally she pulled her mouth off him. A little cum had spilled onto her lip and she licked it up. Matt watched as his conservative girlfriend licked his cum off her lips.

He smiled. It was all going to plan.

Chapter Two

Susie woke the next morning feeling very relaxed. She still felt quite odd how dirty she’d been after her siesta the previous day. She’d never really done anything like that before, but it had seemed so right at the time. Matt had certainly seemed to enjoy it. Not that he’d said much, he’d just gone on smiling that little smile of his. It had occurred to her for the first time then that he seemed to be waiting for something. After she’d had a shower she’d found Matt starting dinner. After mild protests, considering how much she’d eaten at lunchtime, she consumed a large three course meal. She’d even managed two portions of ice-cream. ‘Stop you’re going to make me fat!’ But Matt had waved her protests and to be fair she was actually hungry again. She managed to crawl her way to bed and fallen into a deep sleep. The last thing she remembered was Matt crawling into bed beside her.

She wandered out into the villa looking for Matt. She stopped in front of a full length mirror in the hall and looked at herself quizzically. Her figure looked slightly different. Admittedly she had eaten a hell of a lot recently but that wouldn’t have been causing what had changed. She seemed to have put on weight in particular places most notably in her ass and hips and lost it around her waist. It was barely perceptible but it was definitely there. She shrugged it off mainly because it actually looked quite good.

She moved on up to the balcony. She’d again had some very vivid dreams during the night but these had been more powerful, she could remember them better. She was slightly disturbed by them, one in particular. She’d seen herself kneeling on the floor naked with a blindfold over her eyes. Her hands had been cuffed behind her back as well as her ankles. A short length of chain had connected the two so that she was stuck in a kneeling position or risk falling on her face. She’d then seen Matt walk into the room and stand in front of her. He was naked and his erect cock stretched out in front of her face. He’d leant forward and put his hands behind her head. He’d then slowly moved his hips forward and slid his cock into her waiting mouth. With her hands restrained behind her back she could offer no resistance as he started to pump in and out of her mouth. In her dream she could feel herself start to gag and drool, the spittle hanging out in thick ropes, as he became more and more urgent and frankly, violent. Soon he was thrusting his cock in and out of her throat, jamming her mouth onto his dick. It was depraved, it was sick. But that didn’t stop her having a massive orgasm, racking her body as he shuddered and pumped cum directly into her stomach. She shivered just thinking about it. The final image of the dream was of her slutty face looking up at Matthew, lips thick and pouting, cum dripping down her chest covering her huge silicone filled tits. She looked so fucking horny. But it went beyond that, she looked stupid, vapid. A slutty little airhead bimbo.

Susie paused and ran that through her head again. A slutty little airhead bimbo. It seemed to resonate through her head. She giggled. Imagine her, the firm’s ultimate deal maker, and the one they send in for the kill. The ‘pit-bull’, the terrier, her, an artificially enhanced sex doll. She kept giggling to herself. She was unaware of the pitch of her voice. It was getting higher.

Matt found her in the kitchen later, helping herself to a large sandwich. He said nothing, just kept smiling his little smile. ‘Where have you been sweetie?’ Matt popped the car keys on the table along with a box under his arm, ‘Oh, I had to pop into town to get a package that I told Dave I’d pick up from town. There were a couple of packages and this box. Don’t think he’d mind if we had a look. She took the lid off to find a huge variety of makeup products, mascaras and lipsticks. She looked up at him quizzically, ‘Why do you think Dave would have all this? I didn’t think he had a girlfriend. Has he met someone recently?’ Matt gave a little half snort, ‘I think he brings a few girls out her for the occasional weekend. You know, for a bit of recreational activity.’ Susie grunted noncommittally. Dave was no oil painting, initially when she first met him she’d be surprised that he would get more than the occasional piece of ass. She’d only met him a few times; he was more of an acquaintance of Matt’s that had come onto the scene recently. To be honest she wasn’t a big fan of his at all; every time they met up she could feel his eyes over her body. But the weird thing was that he always seemed to have a frown on his face like he wasn’t impressed with what he was seeing. Susie who put so much effort into her physical appearance took this very badly. She’d only put up with him as he’d already offered use of the villa to Matt. He didn’t really even seem to have good chat but he always seemed to have some blond hottie hanging on his arm. Never the same one but always seemed to be same type.

As she looked through the box, she picked up a few of the products. They were all cheap and garish but she kept thinking back to her dreams. She could get something together that might be reminiscent. He smiled as she looked through it. ‘Hey, you know I’m cooking you some dinner later so why don’t you put some of this to good use. Why don’t you fix yourself up some? Make yourself look good.’ Her dream flashed in her head. ‘She smiled. ‘Okay, sure’. Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. He tossed it in front of her. ‘I found the key to one of those rooms downstairs. It just seems to be a load of clothes for Dave’s girlfriends. Maybe you should try something from there. You should go have a look.’ She picked up the key and went to have a look. As she walked out the room she saw Matt walk over the same circuit box in the wall and open it.

Chapter Three

As she walked down the stairs, she suddenly felt a strong wave of dizziness overcome, very much like before but stronger. She had to grab the banister to steady her but as she shook her head she managed to clear it. Hmmm, she thought about that closet and went to have a look. She tried the key in the room at the end of the corridor but it wouldn’t open. That actually seemed to be the larger room but Matt hadn’t mentioned anything about this room. Anyway she found the smaller room and slid the key home. Opening the door she found a medium sized walk-in closet filled with clothes and shoes. Intrigued she reached for the light switch and toggled it. Rows upon rows of dresses, skirts, tops, at floor level, dozens of shoes of all kinds. As she looked round, she noticed that all the dresses were extremely short and all made of very tight fitting material, spandex and lycra. There also seemed to be a large amount of shiny stuff, latex and PVC. ‘Hmmm, let’s see if I can find something Matt will like!’

Matt stood patiently upstairs smiling. He knew vaguely what to expect but didn’t know exactly. Dave had told him that every girl was slightly different. The villa worked on them in the same fundamental way but it always used the psyche of the mind that it was manipulating as a road map. Dave had mentioned to him that when you turned it up high, I mean really high, then something extreme was bound to happen…but you never knew exactly what! The villa had been set on code 1 for the last couple of days gently preparing Suzie’s mind, lowering her inhibitions, increasing her libido and starting the dreams of her deepest and darkest psyche. He’d just turned it to code 2.

She walked up the stairs hips swaying in time with the clicking of her high heels. She’d chosen each of the items to complement her changing figure and… well, be a bit naughty. Matt had been so nice to her all holiday and he deserved a little foreplay of the salacious kind. He’d been smiling a lot since they’d arrived and she wanted it to continue. In fact she wanted him to start groaning as well.

Matt’s cock twitched to attention as he saw the sight of his formerly prim girlfriend sally her way towards him. She’d gone from conservative businesswomen to a wanton hussy. From the bottom up she was wearing thigh-length boots made of highly polished leather. The top of the boots would normally have been covered by a skirt but the obscenely short dress did not get even get close. In fact it only just only covered her ass. The dress was made of a black light silky material that clung to her body in all the right places. It was cut low in the front with strappy bands holding it dress up. Her modest breasts were pushed upwards by a tight wonderbra type bra, squeezing her breasts into the perfect cleavage.

‘My, my Suzie. Look at you! Ravishing my dear, did you use some of those products?’ Her lips were covered in shiny pink lip gloss and her eyes were dark and hooded with mascara. Her hair was big and wavy, down in layers over her shoulders. She pouted and reached for him, belt first. ‘So I take it you approve?’ running her hands down her figure, gently squeezing her breasts together. ‘Hmmm just beautiful my dear, but just one thing.’ She looked at him, slightly perturbed; this was not going the way that she planned. She was expecting him to drooling all over her but he seemed remarkably calm. In fact the opposite was true, she wanted him so much, and he was so sexy and powerful. He moved over to her and whispered in her ear. ‘Turn around, spread you legs and put your arms behind your back.’ As she heard those words, her breath caught in her chest and her pussy got wet. Slowly she turned around and did as he said. He smiled at her submissive nature, before this holiday she would never have been so compliant to him. In fact Matt had been hiding his dislike for the independent, opinionated bitch that she was, he’d been waiting for this holiday. The greater the downfall, the hotter it was. He took a pair of handcuffs from his pocket.

Suzie could feel the moisture between her thighs as she felt him slip what could only be handcuffs over her wrists and clip them shut. Her pert breasts jutted out. She felt him reach under her skirt and brazenly fondle her pussy, she hadn’t bothered with underwear. She moaned with desire as he pulled her the hem of her dress up over her ass. ‘Now bend over this table I can fuck your pussy!’ She nearly came then and there, but she slowly leaned over feeling the ultra short skirt ride up slightly showing her moist slit. Here she was bent over, handcuffed, showing her pussy to her boyfriend, about to be fucked. She closed her eyes savouring how dirty and perverted she felt, and how much she loved it!

Matt grinned as he watched her prepare herself. Ah fuck it, he pulled out his rock hard cock already glistening with precum and guided it between her cunt lips, hearing her gasp at the contact. With one hand he grabbed her shoulder; with the other he took firm hold of a swathe of hair and pulled back sharply, causing her to arch her back and lift her head. Then he rammed his cock into her, feeling his balls slap against her clit. With that he lost control and the lust overtook him. He fucked her as hard as he could, driven on by her shaking, trembling and crying out at his thumping rhythm.

She felt him pull her hair back, shoving her ass up in the air and pushing her breasts forward. She couldn’t believe the feelings that were coming from her cunt. It was like every thrust of his was an explosion in her brain. She squirmed and writhed but with the handcuffs holding her hands firmly in place behind her back there was nothing she could do about it as her breasts swung free of her dress. As his shaft rubbed firmly back and forth over her clit, she felt the start of her orgasm beginning to grow. Her legs started to tremble, slowly at first before she could feel her whole body start to shake. It seemed to motivate Matt to even greater exertions. Suzie couldn’t hold it back anymore as she heard him start to groan and tremble himself as he did when he was about to blow his load but it was only after she felt him spasm and coat the insides of her cunt with cum that the orgasm swept through her body. She cried out over and over again wailing her pleasure into the villa. She’d never felt herself lose control over her pleasure before. It was only that Matt was holding her shoulder that prevented her from collapsing on the floor.

A small microphone that had been hidden in the wall picked up the frequency of her wails and sent a signal to the mainframe. A light clicked on and a pre-selected program kicked into gear. This was not something that Matt was aware of however. The main thing that he had failed to realise was that Dave had his own agenda. When Susie had met him in the past, she hadn’t been too discreet in hiding her dislike for him. Susie had become what he hated about women, plus the fact that he’d known Matt for a long time and liked the guy. He hated how the woman was treating him. She was always so self obsessed, so prim and proper. Matt and he had got drunk one time and he’d found out about her sexual habits as Matt had run his mouth off a little.

Dave had decided enough was enough and had designed a little program just for her. Something a bit more extreme, what he liked to call, a transformation. Susie was going change a little. The mainframe started sending out signals. Some things would be moved along faster than the standard program. But she wasn’t the only one who was changing. Matt was going to be a little more forthright and be true to his desires…….whether he liked it or not.

Chapter 4

The next morning, Suzie rolled over in bed and found the space next to her empty. Disappointed, she had a certain heat between her legs, she pouted sulkily. Or at least she tried to, her mouth felt extremely strange, swollen and tender, like she’d been smacked in the mouth. She reached up and felt her lips with her fingernails (she’d decided to let them grow a little long since she was on holiday). They seemed swollen and puffy. Rolling out of bed she walked into the bathroom and peering into the mirror. Her eyes widened in shock, her lips were almost twice their normal size, curving upwards to show a huge surface area. They were a darker pinker colour than before. They were so tender and sensitive that they sent a tickle down her spine when she fingered them.

‘Well it probably happened during the night; sort of hit yourself across the face while you were asleep. It doesn’t hurt does it?’ Matt was concerned, he didn’t know this was in the schedule but it didn’t seem to be detrimental to her appearance, in fact he was finding it difficult to keep his eyes off her. It didn’t really help that she had dressed before he had come back from his walk. It was a incredibly tight lycra vest top and a ridiculously small lacy thong, tracing it’s way into the crack of her ass. Though it was about thirty degrees her nipples were sticking out like little bullets.

‘Its weird; it feels as though the whole of my mouth is swelling up. The top feels really spongy. It’s making me talk funny as well; I’d swear that my voice is higher.’ Matt tried to look quizzical; ‘Really, I can’t hear anything different!’ He’d found it difficult not to comment more recently but this morning, it was outrageous. It sounded as though she’d swallowed a mouthful of helium her voice was so high pitched. But it was more than that, she sounded breathless and incredibly sexy. She sounded like an empty headed bimbo. Again this was not the plan that he’d discussed with Dave and he had been considering calling him up and checking it out but again the results were just too damn exciting.

There was one thing else that he was not aware of. When he’d discussed it with Dave at his house, he’d also undergone a little mental screening. Receptors in the wall had given a Matt a full and proper survey finding out many different and interesting things. He’d found out what Matt thought he wanted Suzie to become i.e. slightly more exotic sexual appetites and a generally more curvaceous body.

But deeper down, right in his subconscious, he was furious at her. Furious for making him play second fiddle to her career, to her meagre appetites, to her hissy fits that she threw from time to time. He resented her and wanted to teach her a lesson. He wanted her transformed into a sex crazed bimbo slut, hungry for cock, stupid and brainless. He didn’t know that he wanted this but that’s what he was going to get.

Suzie spent the rest of the day lounging on a sun bed in one of the bikini’s that she’d found in Dave’s cupboard. She’d had a look round in a little more detail, picking out things that she liked, she’d seemed to miss a lot the first time she’d looked round. A lot of the shiny latex stuff was actually really appealing to her now and it’s one of the latex bikinis that she was wearing now, a tight little thong and 2 miniscule triangles of material stretched over her nipples. Her hair tied up loosely in a pony tail. She had a large martini at her side and was really involved in a trashy novel. She’d never really those types of books before but she was completely engrossed as the big titted heroine was being felt up in a barn. It was weird though, she could only keep it up for short periods of time before she got a headache. When she did, she lay down and daydreamed for a bit. More and more she dreamed of sexy stuff. Her and Matt and the last few days together. She’d always been in love with the guy but this holiday she’d been completely infatuated with him. She’d kept on having these dreams, of her being dominated by him, of living only to pleasure him……. being his sex doll.

That night she had her strongest dream yet. Her physical shape had taken on a dramatic turn. She was now more doll than women, a caricaturised bimbo. Her lips whilst swollen now in real life were swathed in pink shiny lipstick, her eyebrows arched; her eyelids were half cut giving her a dopey, bimboish look, a limited intelligence idiotic woman, a wanton slut. Her pussy and ass were to be used solely for pleasure by Matt at any time he wanted. Again what turned her on so much was the total wantonness of her actions. The way she debased herself with such abandon, sucking his cock like her life depended on it, teasing his balls, even tonguing his asshole.

Her sleeping form shook with orgasm.

The next morning, Matt was startled whilst shaving as he heard a surprised breathless high pitched shriek that came from the bedroom. Rushing in, he himself uttered a gasp as he saw the latest changes to his girlfriend. She was staring at herself in the full length mirror, holding in each of her hands a huge round globe of tit. Her breasts had turned into enormous soft globes of flesh overnight. They sat high up on her chest, round and projecting far out from her chest. They looked completely fake as though she had silicone implants, giving her an excessively deep and inviting cleavage. Her nipples her sticking out a good half inch but with virtually no areola surrounding them, begging to be sucked. Suzie was looking at her chest with a dopey disbelieving expression.

‘What the fuck happened to my titties, honey?’ Her voice had slipped up another octave so it came out like a childish petulant question. ‘They’ve gotten so big!’ She looked up at him holding both tits in her hands almost presenting them to him. Matt felt an immediate stirring in his pants. Her chest must now have been a 34 EE. Her body was starting to take shape. ‘It must be some kind of virus’, he suggested, amazed that she’d even believe that.

But Suzie wasn’t really even paying attention as she watched herself move in the mirror. The almost imperceptible bounce of her new titties was entrancing. The initial shock of seeing herself like that had given way to an appreciation of her new form, it really offset her new lips and hooded eyelids. She looked damn hot and she knew it. Maybe another trip to Dave’s closet was due.

15 minutes later her feet were adorned by to clear plastic 6-inch heeled ‘fuck me’ pumps, her ass encased in shiny latex hotpants hocked high into her pussy where a cameltoe was clearly visible. Her new boobs were highlighted in a provocative way. A black push up wonderbra gave her a massive deep cleavage, and even this was contained with a black mesh vest top with long sleeves. The bottom of the top came to just under her breasts, highlighting them even more, giving them a highly voluptuous figure. Her face was heavily made up with an arrestingly blue eye shadow and dark mascara. Her new lips were swathed in acres of pink shiny lip gloss accentuating the slutty pout. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and shiny large silver hoops. A tight studded collar was wrapped round her neck. She adjusted it slightly so that the little silver plaque was in the middle. It read ‘Fuckdoll’.

Another 75 seconds later, the tip of Matt’s cock was buried in Suzie’s slutty little mouth. He looked down into her eyes and saw vapid pools of pleasure right above her new massive globes of flesh. She was pumping her mouth over his prick, sucking it all the way down her throat, savouring the feeling of her mouth being full, the feel of his pubes on her chin, the idea of Matt using her for sexual pleasure. She can feel his own thrusting and strained to match his rhythm, her pussy so wet her thighs glistening with her juices. “Oh you fucking little slut, suck my cock. Take my cum down your throat, swallow it baby. Suck it up” with that he rammed his hips forward, shoving his dick into the back of her throat, fucking her face and crying out as he pumped cum directly down her throat into her stomach. Suzie could do nothing but thrash as her air supply was cut off as Matt’s cock twitched and pumped in her mouth. She could feel the blast of cum sliding down her throat, as well as her clit exploded into orgasm.

Chapter 5

Matt liked the way this was going. The next morning he woke up, he saw a platinum blond archetypical dumb bimbo with plump lips and huge breasts going to town on his cock. Her vapid eyes looked up at him and as he watched her deepthroat him by herself he could detect no sign of the hard case Susie, the ball buster. In fact she looked as dumb as fuck. She had been broken good and proper.

Matt decided to take a nap later that afternoon. He had been watching amused most of the morning as Susie had been trying to read a work document on the public beach along the coast. She kept stopping to look things up in the dictionary which actually seemed to complicate things. Her attempts to be serious were further complicated by the intense look of concentration which in the old Susie would have been screwed into a scowl. Now the new facial changes her increasingly inflated lips were pushed into a pout giving her a baby doll expression. This added to her pornstar body stuffed into an incredibly tiny shiny bikini, a chasm of cleavage and a g-string squeezed between incredibly pert buttocks. This in itself was not a distraction for Susie as she had already become accustomed to her new form. What she hadn’t considered was the effect that she’d have on the local population, especially as she couldn’t seem to get her nipple erection to subside. Even on this hot day they stood out like bullets, even as a trail of sweat tickled its way slowly between her massive titties. Three young Spanish lads couldn’t even keep their footing. As they literally fell at her feet, she kept giggling and shifting her position to best highlight her incredible body. The fact that she was wearing pumps on the beach didn’t help.

Matt wasn’t upset, he knew that Dave would have made her completely devoted to him, but he decided to have a little fun with her. So he pretended to be pissed off with her and stormed off home with her tripping after him with a worried look on her dumb little face. After the remonstrations, he shouted, ‘Right my dumb little cum slut, you need to be punished. Stay here, I’ve got just the thing for you.’ He smirked as he paid a visit to Dave’s room.

He threw some items on the bed. ‘Put those on now.’ The first was a kind of harness and the other was a blindfold. Darkness dropped over her eyes as she dressed in the garments. The harness had uplifting demi cups built into it so that her huge titties were brazenly presented upwards. Matt watched as she put the blindfold on. He smiled then went to go and get the rest of her punishment equipment. When he returned he found her standing there with one hand groping her tit and the other just gently flicking her clit. Her lips her open and she was breathing just a little raggedly. She really was a slut, he chuckled to himself. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. He slipped the metal bracelets over her wrists and locked them shut. Again Susie felt herself helpless and totally at the whim of whatever Matt wanted to do to her. And he was in a malicious mood.

“Spread your legs slut!” As was the norm now, she was teetering on her 5 inch heel pumps. Tentatively she spread her legs. She could feel her slit moistened and loose with lust. Matt placed one hand on her back and one on her hip and gently made her bend over displaying her tight ass. He then took another of his items and lubricated it. Susie couldn’t help but jerk as she felt the tip of the black rubber butt plug touch her asshole. By holding onto her shoulder, Matt increased the pressure. Gradually her asshole gave way. It wasn’t a particularly large plug but it felt gargantuan to her virgin hole as it gently slid into her ass, Susie gasping as the plug thickened. The resistance became greater until Matt stopped. There was only about 1cm left before the plug narrowed. Matt added a little more lubricant to ease the passage, then with his thumb, shoved the plug up her ass. Her starfish shrunk round the narrow part and sealed the 5 inches inside her. Suzie couldn’t believe the feeling in her butt. There was now no pain as there had been when it was going in but just an incredible feeling of fullness. The sensations were heightened by the fact that she couldn’t see anything. “Oh honey that feels so fucking hot. I’m so fucking wet!” “Who said that you were allowed to talk? Huh? This is a punishment for you being such a shameless whore! I think you need to shut up! But here, let me help you! Susie suddenly felt her mouth forced open and a large circular object inserted. She felt it pulled behind her teeth, stretched her jaw wide and held there by a strap behind her head. Her air supply through her mouth was virtually cut off. She could still breathe through her nose but she couldn’t seem to hold back the flow of saliva. It pooled round her mouth and she started to drool down her chin. “Not so vocal now, huh bitch?” Susie could now only make moaning noises through the massive ball gag in her mouth.

“Don’t think that’s going to be enough though, whore. Seems you’re so wanton you’re going to need satisfying. But I really don’t think that I want to fuck such a worthless bitch.” With that he took a large vibrator and shoved it mercilessly up her slit. Susie squealed through the gag. Matt took a wide leather strap and attached it on the back of the harness. With that he pulled it through her legs and pulled it up her front, seating the vibrator deep in her cunt. He attached the other end to a clip on the front of the harness sealing both the vibrator and the butt plug in her holes. Susie could feel both toys moving against each other through her ass and pussy. It felt so wrong but the pleasure was too good to ignore!.

Matt then took the final item and attached a leash to a ring in the ceiling. He then grabbed the chain linking her wrists and attached the leash to the chain. Susie’s wrists were forced high up behind her back, forcing her to lean over onto her tiptoes in the huge pumps. She was blind, gagged, handcuffed, unable to move at all and had two sex toys filling her ass and her pussy. “Well that should teach you for being such a slut! But maybe you’re not being satisfied enough? Let’s see how you manage staying like that while I have a siesta. I think about 3 hours should do it.” He turned and walked to the door but hesitated. With a smile, he said, “Wonderful the technology age isn’t it!” With that, he turned and pointed a small remote at her. As he thumbed the control, the two powerful vibrators inside her buzzed into life, stimulating her g-spot, clitoris and ass all at once. Her first orgasm came in about 45 seconds. The slut was going to get what was cumming to her…..again and again.

Was it heaven….or hell?

When Matt finally undid the handcuffs, the promised 3 hours later, Susie’s legs were barely holding her. Her body had climaxed many times. But that wasn’t the only thing that had been happening inside her. With every orgasm there’d been a rush of endorphins in her brain, a veritable afterglow of bliss. The alpha waves coursing through the villa from several transmitters strategically placed within the walls, were reacting to rush of hormones, causing a chain reaction, altering the blood chemistry inside her head. In layman’s terms it was causing brain damage. Various neural pathways were being re-routed, changed so that more endorphins would be released every time she was stimulated. The extreme level of these endorphins were also increasing the number of active nerves all over her body with specific emphasis in her lips, mouth, throat, nipples, pussy and ass. These were only hotspots though; her whole body was being turned into one large erogenous zone.

As the catalyst for this reaction the alpha waves were driving it but the energy for this reaction was coming from her brain itself. Synapses were firing faster than ever all over her neural cortex. Unfortunately for Susie, the major result of this high energy usage was slight burnout across the whole of her brain. Whilst this didn’t hurt her, it did cause a permanent reduction in her IQ. Her brain power was quite impressive a week ago but now she was a ditzy, dumb bimbo.

Matt’s girlfriend had been bimbofied.

She slept for nearly 13 straight hours whilst her brain did it’s best to repair itself. Matt was pretty certain of the exact time as he had carried her near unconscious form to bed the night before and he found himself woken by a suckling sensation on his cock the next morning. He lay his head back on the pillow, stretched his arms behind his head and enjoyed the sensations coming from his crotch as his own little bimbo slut went to town. She slathered her highly dextrous tongue over his balls, gently toying with the highly sensitive spot just in between his asshole and his balls, massively turned on and driven to greater efforts by the gentle moaning of her man. Bringing her hands into play she started pumping his rock hard cock with her perfectly manicured pink fingernails. She kept him that way for ages, just on the edge of release. Trapped in his own hell, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Sitting up, he took her head by her lustrous blond hair and moved her beautiful plump lips over his dick and rammed them down, feeling the shaft surge through the velvety softness of her hot wet mouth.. He could feel the tip pushing at the back of her throat and felt it accept it down. This single sensation was enough to push him over the edge and he spurted his load into her stomach. She held her mouth over his cock until he’d finished twitching inside her throat. She looked at him with hooded slutty eyes and licked her plump lips. “Yummy yummy,” said Bimbo Susie in her high pitched airhead voice.