The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sparkling Submission

All and any feedback will be graciously appreciated, and should be sent to me through the forum. Cheers!

You should not read this if you are less than 18 years old, as it contains sexual material and, to be kind, odd behavior. This is strictly fictional and in no way reflects reality.

“Isn’t it pretty,” she whispered “Watch it sparkle as it swings back and forth.” The voice startled me. A hand reached over my shoulder and a velvet voice whispered in my ear. A shiny ball swung in front of my face and I tried to turn to see who was talking to me as a hand slid up my neck and ran through my hair. I thought I was alone and I froze as a jolt of surprise and pleasure shot down my spine. I sat up straighter and unintentionally exposed more of my neck to her which she dutifully kissed.

“Where do you think you are going? I’ve just started with you. Watch the pretty pendent swing back and forth and listen to me.”

By now the shock, and admittedly pleasure, of an unknown woman sneaking up on me and kissing my neck was wearing off and curiosity took its place. “Noooooooo yooooooou aren’t listening to me.” I felt my unseen intruder’s breast press against my back through my shirt as she clamped her hand on my chin, holding it steady.

“I know you can listen better than that.” Surprisingly, I simply didn’t stand up. I’m a grown man and it has been a long time since I felt physically helpless even in a potentially threatening situation. This didn’t seem to qualify as a threat. The dramatic entrance and breaking and entering seemed more comical then dangerous. As my thought drifted away from my cock I started to shift my weigh to sit up and see who this woman was and what she wanted.

But whether it was the breasts pressing against my back, the soft velvet voice in my ear, or the general bizarreness of the situation, I hesitated for a second. Actually, out of the whole encounter, the glittery pendant swinging back and forth seemed the least interesting thing happening to me now.

“Good, I got your attention? I lllike a man who listens.” She started kissing my ear and goose bumps raced up my spine making me feel momentarily disoriented. That was when I started really noticing the pendent. It was actually a crystal sphere about the size of a silver dollar attached to a short fine chain. As it swung back and forth it slowly spun around its axis winding up one way and then unwinding the other. As it spun it reflected brilliant colors from the 1000s of facets over the face of the crystal. Her voice was practically purring now with excitement. She sounded further away but I could still make out her whispering to me to watch the pendant. When the crystal would swing back and forth I could feel it freeze for just a spit-second at the end of its arc. The longer I watched it the more I felt like I could time the exact second it would stop spinning one way and start spinning the other. The quicker it spun the more the dazzling colors danced over the jewel. The colors swept over me as the facets shimmered from all parts of the crystal. “It makes me so happy when you listen. Isn’t the pedant pretty. I knew you would appreciate it”

No words came out of my lips. I just sort of nodded. I wanted to look at the crystal more. I wanted to watch the crystal rotate and swing. I swear there was a pattern to the colors if I just watched it close enough.

“Nothing to say. Well that’s okay, I like the strong silent type too. I’m going to stop swinging the pendent and I want you to watch it slow down and I want you to pay careful attention to it as it slows. Don’t take your eyes off of it.”

As I watched the crystal swing. I swore I could actually see it swing slower and slower. I practically held my breath as it slowly made its last pass and hung still. But it still spun and the colors still sparkled throughout the pendent. It seemed like a long time until the pendent unwound too. But, the shimmering pattern of colors never quite stopped as the raising and lowering of my breathing made the facets shimmer slightly.

“You’re my good listening boy. You did just what you were told. Now sit right there and watch carefully. You can still hear me can’t you?

I couldn’t really think of what to say. I was vaguely uneasy the crystal stopped swinging. Listening to what she said seemed like the only thing to do until the crystal started shimmering again. “Close your eyes my sleepy little baby.”

My eyes snapped shut

I could feel her shift and hear the electricity in her voice. She was clearly struggling to keep her voice low and soft. “Can you feel my breath on you neck.”

I breathed out a soft gasp as she blew on my neck. “I want you to picture the crystal swinging back and forth as I talk to you. I’m going to let go of you but I want you to keep absolutely still.” I barely felt her hand release my chin. I noticed she rubbed her breasts slightly on my back before silently moving away.

I sat there with my eyes closed thinking of the pendent wondering when the voice would come back. “Mmmmm, Gooooood Boooooy. I want you to listen carefully sweetie because I love a man who listens and you want so much to make me happy don’t you. You are looking so tired and weak. At least part of you looks tired I can see you are getting pretty excited. But you need to rest and I can help you. Listen to me carefully”

I was so intent on the crystal and the voice I didn’t realize how aroused I became. I could feel my dick straining against my pants.

“Open your eyes my little sleepy head”

I slowly opened my eyes and looked directly into two bewitching green eyes. Oddly, it never occurred to me to look at the rest of her face. Her eyes held my attention. They were deep and compelling. Moreover, they seemed to be bursting with excitement. Not sexual excitement, just bemused, surprised excitement like getting a unexpected gift.

She ran her hands through my hair as she wrapped her arms around my neck centering me in her gaze. “Mmmmmm you like looking into my eyes don’t you. You like being helplessssss. You’re feeling helpless now aren’t you? You’re starting to like the idea of following my commands. I was told you would probably put up more of a fight, but your just a sweet pussy cat aren’t you?” she pouted.

My heart skipped a beat. Her eyes bore right through me. How could I hide anything from eyes like that. Not that I ever wanted to look away. I didn’t know what to do but I wanted her to be happy and I felt so safe looking into her eyes.

She continued to look at me expecting an answer, When it was obvious I wasn’t about to, she smiled. “Look at these. I think you’ll find these pretty too. I was told by a special person you are a big fan.” Just then she brought her hand back from behind my neck and let a silver sparkly cloth unfurl from her hand. Only it wasn’t just a cloth. I groaned when I realized they were silver sequin panties she was holding by its spaghetti strap. She let them dangle in front of me slowly twisting them so I could see, alternately, the full back, the small front and the delicate waist band connecting the two. I saw there were veins of subtly colored sequin woven throughout the panties shaped in an indistinct pattern. I felt my eyes following the pattern. I could see the material in the backs of the panty still had a softly contoured like they were just removed from a sweetly curved bottom.

I started breathing even heavier. I always loved panties. They symbolized the feminine sexual mystique. It was an intimate secret, a woman had and could share it with whomever she chose. A woman could be playful, daring, or on the prowl but it was for her alone to know. It symbolized her femininity and with that, her sexual power. I stared at the panty as it swung back and forth like the crystal pendent before.

As I was watching the silky panty sparkle back and forth I, for the first time, saw her whole face enter into my field of vision. She wasn’t looking at me anymore but over my shoulder and had a funny disbelieving grin on her face like someone who just gotten away with something and making sure her friend, in on the joke, noticed it too. I saw her nod at me quickly and let her eyes roll back in her head and stifle laugh. It became clear to me that not only was she making fun of me there was someone else in the room. The realization startled me and made me feel self conscience and exposed.

My eyes snapped onto hers. Realizing I caught her looking at someone else, and worried her spell was failing, her eyes widened in panic.

I was confused and angry. What was I letting her do to me, I was no one’s fool and no one’s toy. I had a long list of ex-girlfriends who would attest to that. “What were you doing to me bitch. Who the hell are you!” I put my hands up to push her away and dropped my eyes from eyes. Her neck and shoulders were bare and she had a silver glittery halter top made of the same material as her panties. Her skin was smooth and soft and her breasts were gathered up, pressing against the delicate edge of her halter top. I realized what I had been missing by only looking at her eyes. My eyes followed the sparkles on her halter top my anger melted into passion and my dick twitched as to took in her cleavage and nestled between her full breasts was the crystal she showed me earlier. My angry shout caught in my throat as I froze, my gaze held by the crystal. My sudden movement made the crystal shimmer. My body couldn’t catch up with my mind and I continued to twist to look at the person behind me but my head stayed steady, staring at the crystal. My shoulders heaved as my breathing became heavier and heavier. The facets radiated colors and now nested in the silky cleavage of a beautiful woman it was impossible not to feel me became fully erect as my anger melted away. She must have expected the worst because she sat there for a second her body braced. I sat there half twisted and frozen starting at her breasts and the crystal. Everyone was still for several breaths before she sensed her advantage and leaned forward letting the pendent dangle. She slowly rolled her shoulders in small circles in a gentle rhythm. The effect was that the pendent swayed back and forth as her breast swayed along with it and I felt my face go slack.

Her voiced cracked as she struggled to regain her composure. “There there my naughty boy. You like watching the pretty shiny crystal don’t you. But you need to behave. Just focus on the pendent and my voice. Listen to my voice. It feels gooooood to obeeeey my commands.” This time I nodded, blinking to clear my head. I was tired of this game I just wanted to bury my face in her chest and made a awkward lung at her to pull her to me. She easily deflected my groping hands and raised up the shiny panty in from of my face. I immediately froze and my penis throbbed staining again my shorts. I took a deep breath. She cooed, “Like the panties huh. That’ll help make you more manageable. You can’t resist can you. The panties make you weak. You’ll get weaker and weaker as you watch them and soon you’ll hear nothing other than my voice. They’ll make you my little slave.” When she saw that I wasn’t going anywhere she slipped by me whispering, “Be a gooooood boyyyy and sit still for a sssssssecond I have a surprise for you. I thought I lost you for a second you’re still too willful. I’m going to change that my little horny puppet.”

I sat for agonizing second aware of every nerve in my body listening to her shuffle behind me, not daring to move. Then she slid in front of me facing away from me. She was now wearing the panties and nothing else, they sparkled and shined and they wrapped her tight bottom in a glittery package. he was medium height with a curvy, feminine build. The straight sides of the panty’s triangular back accentuated the curve of her smooth cheeks. She rolled her hips and swung her arms in a mock fashion twirl to let me take in her whole body in the panties. “Follow me.” She said matter-of-factly and started walking away. I clumsily started to get up and had trouble managing my own weight. She spun around and leaned into me so my face was directly in front of her cleavage. “No, on your hands and knees. Follow me.”

I lamely crawled, trying to keep up with her as I meekly stared at her ass sashaying back and forth as she walked. She occasionally swung her head around and giggled as I struggled to keep up. Then she stopped and dropped to her hands and kneed, arched her back and parted her legs slightly. My face was inches away from her bottom. I saw her beautiful ass and the silky panties gather between her cheeks and gently widen as it framed her soft mound. “Obey, sweetie,” she whispered and slowly started rhythmically swaying her butt side to side. It was incredible. The sparkles overwhelmed my senses. My eyes drifted from her ass to her legs, in between her legs and back again. I was over whelmed. She kept whispering slowly, purposefully “obey”, “obey” as she slowly rocked back and forth. I couldn’t think and felt a little sick and very dizzy. I was aware that she was now looking at me over her shoulder watching my reactions, but I didn’t care. I couldn’t care. I was totally absorbed into the colors and the shapes of her gentle swaying ass. I started following with just my eyes, and then my whole head and finally my whole body swayed back and forth int time with her gentle rhythm. She stopped and I was dimly aware that I continued to sway back and forth staring straight at her bottom. “...Obey you mistress. Verrrrry good. You can’t resist the panties. Keep watching. You’re getting more and more helpless. More and more in my power. Can you tell me you’ll be a good boy?” She waited as I mumbled my agreement and swung around and pushed my chin up to look into her eyes. The eyes were newly emboldened and radiated with confidence now. They weren’t as amused as they were before, now they were simply superior. “It’s time for you to submit to me.” She waited until I began to nod my head in time with hers. “I want you to worrrrrrship your mistress my little slave. You are falling deeper and deeper into my power” She sat up and positioned her breasts in front of my mouth. I licked and sucked with passion I never felt before. She ran he fingers through my hair and whispered to me. “Don’t worry I’m going to take good care of you. But, you have to be a good boy. You will obey me and make me happy my little pet. You will ssserve me. You are falllllllling, becoming more and more helpless, more and more in my control” By now my frantic kissing and sucking settled down into slow regulars kisses. “Good baby now settle down. I want to talk to you.” She pulled away her breast and ran her finger over my lips. “When you feel my finger by your mouth I want you to suck it and when you do, I want you to remember how good it feels to be a good little slave and how gooooood it feels to obeeeey me and make me happy. Now suck my finger harder and harder and when you do you will obey.” She stuck her finger into my mouth and I started sucking. All doubts in my mind melted away. I could only think about sucking her finger and obeying. She ducked down to look into my eyes as I slowed my sucking to stare at her. “You are going to worship your mistress’s body. Rub and gently kiss my feet and legs.” The words she spoke were the only words I could think of. I immediately started rubbing her legs and feet with all my energy and attention. She slumped over on all fours and giggled as I attentively massaged her muscles and caressed her skin with my lips. She occasionally wiggled her tush and I would groan and kiss as close to it as I dared. I was only permitted to kiss her legs and not her rear so didn’t dare to ignore instructions. She laughed at my torment and started rhythmically grinding her hips and I moaned in ecstasy. Just then a different finger was shoved in my mouth. Her friend was still behind me. I forgot about her but as soon as her finger was in my mouth I dutifully started sucking. She was my mistress too. As I sucked I started to sway to the rhythm I remembered her panty swaying and closed my eyes and thought of my mistress’s shiny panties in my face. I turned to listen to my orders. And then a familiar voice growled in my ear. “Open your eyes and look at me.” I opened my eyes and looked at my new mistress who was behind me this whole time. I had a distinct feeling I should know who this second girl was and that I should be nervous. I distinctly remember her being mad at me but I couldn’t think why and I could remember when. She stared down at me in disgust. “I can’t believe this, you jackass. Kiss my feet.” I dutifully obliged and started kissing her feet.” She pulled her feet away and laughed. She turned to the first girl, " I can’t believe it. You were right. It even worked on him” I started panicking. I needed to kiss her feet. What was wrong. I was a good boy. I was obeying. She didn’t let me follow her commands. “He’ll really do anything?” she continued. “With the right influence he will.” The first, and far softer girl replied. “But you have to be gentle.” She turned her attention to me. “Isn’t that right my little panty slave,” and she started to nod in an exaggerated way to single i was to nod too. As she nodded and looked into my eyes I meekly nodded too. “You don’t know what to think you are soooo helpless. You need us to tell you what to do and think don’t you.” She smiled and watched me look up her and slightly whimper. She eased my face down to her shiny panties. “Good boy. You need to be told by us big girls what to do don’t you.” “Kiss my crotch gently. The panties make you my slave. You’ll be a good boy now.” The first girl stroked my hair and gently pushed my face against her silvery crotch as I worshipfully caresses her and nuzzled the panties. “The hell he will.” The second girl cut in, startling me and distracting me from my worship. “He’s just horny like all guys. He’ll do what he need to do to get off and then it’s over.” The suddenness and harshness of the comment made a small part of my mind react—what was I doing here? I then knew who the second girl was and from what part of my dark past she connected to. I remembered the bitterness and venom she felt for me. I realized now that I was naked kneeling next to my angry ex-girlfriend’s mysterious friend with my head resting on her panties, practically prostate in front of her, as she stroked my head like she would a content pet. I shouldn’t be doing this. I shouldn’t even be here in front of her or her hot friend. Humiliated and ticked off, I tried to shake the fuzziness out of my head. My brain told me to stop and listen to this new woman in the pretty panties she would tell me what to do. But years and years of contempt for authority was deeply ingrained into me. I didn’t know what was happening to me but this desire to obey a total stranger couldn’t be right. But the soft seductive smell and the glittering panties started lulling me back. My brain told me to follow her and obey her. No I couldn’t. I had to think.

The first girl said to the second, “Shh you’ll startle him. I said I would let you get even with him but he’s not ready yet.”

That did it. I started to pull away. Surprised at my sudden movement the first girl jumped, but quickly brought her hand up to my face. I clenched down on my lips and turned away before she could stick her finger in my mouth. Unfortunately, I turned right into her crotch. She grabbed the back of my head and held it against her panties and started slowly rocking her hips back and forth pushing my face further and further between her legs. The touch and musty scent of her panties was becoming more than I could handle. I moaned, opening my mouth to kiss her crotch and when I did, her finger slid into my mouth. All my concerns melted away and I felt I was in a room all alone with my mistress. I focused on sucking her finger and listening to the voice. “Where do you think you are going my little slave. You will be submissive to me sweetie. You will obey and follow my orders.” She stepped in front of me so I could see her panties and how they shined. “These pretty panties give me power over you. And It isn’t just me, any woman can control you. We are powerful and you are helpless. The panties control you. You adore me my little panty slave. The more you try to resist the more you fall under my spell.”

I couldn’t answer with her finger in my mouth. I just nodded. “Good. Now you are going to show me that you are my slave.” “I will obey you,” I whispered.

“You like my pretty panties don’t you. They make you weak. You want to touch them.’

I nodded helplessly. “touching them makes you happy, but it also ,makes you need to obey.”

I nodded again.

“Sometimes you get distracted. Sometimes you want to think for yourself. That’s fine, when I tell you it’s fine. But when I want you to be an obedient panty slave I can’t have you being naughty. When I speak to you, you will obediently obey.”

I sucked deeper and deeper on her finger each word seemingly coming from my own mind. I couldn’t resist or even judge her words I simply would obey.

“Now I need you to listen to me verrrrry carefulllllly. My little love-struck pet. You don’t know who I am but you know who asked me to tame you. She pretty mad at you and she wants to teach you a lesson. I also want you to learn, as you so crassly put it, who the bitch really is.”

She smiled bent down and whispered in my ear. “Slave—You will put these panties on. You will have an overwhelming rush as the silky material slides over your dick. You will stand helplessly at attention and you will listen to your orders. You will react to nothing except our voices and you be aware of nothing except your desire to serve me. Any commands I give you when you are wearing the panties you will follow without question. Do you understand me slave? The last bit of you resistance will be broken when you put the panties on and slide them up over your prick.” She slid the panties down her legs letting them flop in the floor and stepped out of them. “I also want you to have a gift from me. One that you will cherish and when I, or someone from you past, command you to, you will put it on.” I took the panties in my hands and straightened them out. My stomach was in a knot and my heart was pounding faster and faster. I stepped into the leg holes and a part of me screamed for me to stop. I started to pull them up my legs. Whatever part of my brain that still had any self respect was drowned out by the pleasure of the smooth feeling of the panties over my skin. I eased the panties over my erect prick and stood at attention oblivious to the humiliation. I couldn’t think, I could resist. All I could do was obey.

The second girl burst out laughing with her hands covering her mouth...“Oh my god

...” It didn’t matter it wasn’t a order. I stood there and stared ahead waiting to perform my mistress’ wishes. I was her panty slave and I would stand and worship her until she commanded me to stop.

“Who’s the bitch now.” The second girl added with venom in her voice. I was helpless I couldn’t move without permission. " You don’t talk so tough standing there in my friend’s underwear. Get on your knees crawl to me and bow. Tell me what a prick you were to me and tell me how unworthy you are to kiss my feet. As you’re kissing my toes let that cute ass of yours swing in the air.”

I immediately obliged. After some unknown amount of time the first girl stopped me.

“Enough fun. Stand up. Take the panties off and go to bed. Dream of serving us. I’ll take the panties with me. I’ll let you know when you need them again. You will forget about our meeting tonight and what you have done until you see the silver panties again. If they are on a woman you will go to her no matter where you are and ask her to serve her. If you find them sitting out you will take them and immediately change into them and put whatever clothing you had on before back on, over the panties. You will go about your day until someone comes up to you and commands you to obey. And then you will obey just like you are now my little slave...”

All I could do was nod standing at attention as both girls giggled...