The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special Counseling

By D.T and Mr Stepford

Chapter 8

Jacqueline awoke from a peaceful nights sleep of dreaming about frolicking in the garden with her darling. As always she took an extra few moments to straighten her drab prison ware (A Lady always wants to look her Best). It had been 3 month since she began special counseling and her progress, as been nothing short of miraculous. She has excelled in all her classical study and has obtained knowledge of Etiquette that would rival a royal princess. Her French is good enough now that she can now has a basic understanding of the menu during her weekly dinner with her darli…the warden. Jacqueline was giving herself once over in the mirror a when a guard enter her cell. “Jacqueline come with me” Said the Guard

“Jacqueline, please sit.” The Assistant Warden motioned to the chair in front of his desk, on which she sat primly, demurely, folding her legs at an extreme angle so she could sit as tall as possible. “Now Jacqueline I must say that when the warden choose you for special counseling I had my doubt, but I was wrong. Your rehabilitation has been nothing short of remarkable” said the Assistant Warden ” Thank You Sir, I have tried my best” Jacqueline replied “Well young lady your hard has paid off, It is with great pleasure that I am here to inform you that you have complete Special Counseling and you are here by release from this facility” said Warden “Release” Jacqueline replied while doing her best to contain the wave of emotion that were rising up in her. “w..when?” “Well right now of course” said The Assistant Warden “Right Now?...Um..Sir if you don’t me asking were is The Warden?” said Jacqueline “Well he had to attend to some personal matters today, but he wanted me to tell you how proud he is of you” The Assistant Warden “Now if you follow the guard he will take to get your things”

“Get my thing” Jacqueline thinks to herself as she walks down the hall. She remember the outfit she wore when she arrive here, a wore out leather jacket with metal studs, a ripped up misfits t shirt, Jeans with holes in the knees. She recoil in horror at the thought of wearing those ghastly rags again, but that paled in comparison to profound sadness she felt toward the idea that she may never see her darlin….The Warden again. Jacqueline was so consumed in her self-pity it took her awhile to realize that she wasn’t walking to the processing room she was walking to the spa. As she enters the room the nurse was closing the last of several suitcase. “Oh My Darling” the Nurse said as she ran over and embraced Jacqueline “I’m so happy for you” “I couldn’t of done it with you madam” Jacqueline replied while in mid embrace. The Nurse let go her “ Well let’s get you dressed” The Nurse said as she direct Jacqueline attention to an outfit in the closet.

She got a look at her reflection in the varnish on the door. A pink Chanel suit with matching high heels, her skirt just below her knees properly fit above her hips and her collarless jacket was tight enough to modestly accentuate the extremely feminine curves she had, Her favorite pearls hung large around her neck and in her earlobes. Her Brown hair was done up in a beautiful bouffant that curled slightly away from her face and neck around its edges topped off with a pillbox hat place on the top of her head. She was a bit hesitant to open the door because beyond that door lied the real word a far crueler place then fantasy world she was living in. “It’s time dear” The Nurse said as she gently nudge her out the door. As soon she stepped outside Jacqueline saw a limousine with a chaffer loading some suitcases in the trunk. “Of course he won’t be able to take all your luggage today” Said the nurse “but it will be enough to get you by” “Get me by?” Jacqueline responds “Madam I must confess I am at a bit of a lose, were is this limousine taking me” The Nurse smile at Jacqueline as she response “To home of course”

Home. She didn’t have a home yet. She’d thought that, after being released, the next step would be a halfway house since she had no relatives with whom she could live. Then once she got a job and saved enough she could get a small apartment somewhere of course she’d also expected to have more advance notice of her release date which would give her more time to make firmer plans, she thought as she removed her sunglasses from her bag and put them on against the glare of the sun.The chauffeur had finished loading her luggage and was now holding the passenger door open. Jacqueline turned to face the Nurse again. “Will, will I ever see you again?”

The Nurse just smiled and urged her toward the car. Jacqueline took a seat in the back and fastened her belt. The chauffeur got behind the wheel and headed for the gate. She turned slightly to look behind her.Not all that long ago the person she’d been would have been glad to leave this place without ever looking back. And yet in the last few months it had seemed less like a composite of nightmares and more, well, like a rehabilitation center inasmuch as she had become a new person, one who could contribute to her community instead of being a drain on it. She had come here very much the Ugly Duckling and now she was a Lovely Swan. And none of that would have happened without him. She’d thought he’d be here to say good-bye. She had so much to thank him for, so much she wanted to say.Well, first things first, she told herself. Once you get yourself established in your new life, then you can find him to tell him everything.

She spent the rest of the drive formulating a plan in her head. “first I will need a job, Perhaps at a country club” She thinks to herself “then I could take some classes at the community college and try and be an executive assistant.. I certainly have the wardrobe for it” Jacqueline let out a little giggle at the thought. She looks up for a moment and notice the neighborhood they were driving in and it was certain not what she expected. Mansion after mansion they passed until the driver pulled into a long lane. As the gates to the estate open she began to get a look at the house ahead. One story, white with a covered walkway around the outside and column like from an old Greek temple or fancy museum. “It couldn’t be?” she thinks to herself “Driving” she ask “where are we?” The driver respond “Your Home”

Maybe this was a halfway house, she thought. Some philanthropist had donated this place to a foundation or something and she started looking around for a sign or plaque. By the time the car came to a stop she couldn’t find one. The driver opened her door and helped her out. She thanked him and headed slowly toward the front door. Am I, am I dreaming? she wondered. Am I hallucinating? She had shed much of her cynicism and pessimism in the last few months but even now she felt a slight tremor of apprehension that all of this could somehow disappear and she’d wake up back in her cell. If this is a dream, she told herself, then I don’t want to wake up. The door opened just as the clouds shifted around the sun throwing the face of the other person into shadow. She couldn’t make out any features but she heard a familiar voice say, “Welcome home, my lady.”

Jacqueline Heart skipped a beat “I know that voice” she thinks to herself. Warden? she said timidly “Oh course My Lady” said the Warden as he emerge from the shadow and kiss her hands. “Sir...I’m...I’m confus.....” her words are cut off by the touch of the warden lips as he kisses her. As Jacqueline fell deeper her into his embrace she felt a graceful bliss wash away all her doubts and fear about ever truly being a lady. That apprehension that one last linger piece of Jak disappeared...She was a Lady....She was His Lady. “Oh Darling” She said still embraced in his arm “You don’t know how happy you have made me” “it is nothing compared to how happy you have made me my lady” The Warden replied “I knew the first time I layed eyes on you that you were the one. I saw the Lady within and I wanted her” “Well you have her Darling” Jacqueline replied

The End