The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Special Massage.

By The Slaver.

In an office located in a seedy part of the city, two interested viewers watched the spectacle of the arrest unfolds; a Sheriff’s Deputy had raided a club, which was a front for a regional mob boss. A small bearded man sat and said nothing, too engrossed in what he saw, as was the other man, who would occasionally ‘hmm’ and ‘uh-huhhh’ at times. It would be this man called Thascalos that would soon cross paths with the famous Deputy Schultz, and transform him into something new...although the Deputy could not have imagined what fate had in store for him, he was destined to become one of the latest victims of Thascalos’s irresistible power over men. Schultz would become a lust-filled slave, and a worshipper of cock.

In the back room of a club in the same seedy part of the city, Thascalos, in one of his many personas; this time as a business man in a well-tailored pinstripe suit, had just negotiated a lucrative deal with regional mob boss Tito, the bearded man’s boss, to eliminate Deputy Schultz as a threat to his criminal empire, on the condition that the Deputy was to be rendered powerless and brought before him, to serve him, but not killed or wounded. The Sheriff’s entire department was on Tito’s pay-roll, the only one not, was Deputy Schultz.

Jeff prided himself on his physical demeanour, he was a former high school and college track athlete, and had severed in the Navy for five years. Jeff had maintained the physique he developed in the Navy, as well as keeping the high and tight is blond hair, was buzzed into. At 6′2″, he stood erect, proudly muscled, a chiselled physique in every respect: arms, chest, core, six-pack abs, thighs and legs. With little body fat, he was a marvel to behold. As was “the beast” as Jeff called it, his thick, veiny, solid 9 ½″ cock. A creature of habit, at nights, Deputy Schultz tended to jog, alone, along the main trail of the local forest, if he wasn’t on duty. With the aid of mobster Tito, Thascalos had been informed that Deputy Schultz was indeed jogging through the forest, that night.

Given a signal by Thascalos, Tito’s man, dressed in a tattered business suit staggered out from some trees just a few yards in front of the startled Deputy. The bearded man made a garbled request for help, and collapsed onto the ground, immediately Schultz was at his side. “What’s wrong? Who did this to you?” The Deputy asked urgently, “D-don’t...know!” The bearded gangster grunted out, playing up his fake injuries. “Where? Where are those that did this too you?” Schultz urged, shaking the injured man to keep him awake and coherent, forgetting that he should call for back-up, and 911.

“Next clearing at the end of this trail. They must have thought I was someone else. I’ve never saw those men before in my life! They tried to kill me!” Schultz let go of the man: quickly Schultz made a call to 911; and then without a second look at the bearded man on the ground, the Deputy jogged off, towards the clearing. When 911 arrived, they found no trace of the bearded man, or Deputy Schultz. Things went south from there.

Schultz reached the clearing, the edge was lined with thugs employed Thascalos, but Schultz did not know that. Deputy Schultz, looked around the clearing, ‘this was not good’ he thought, as he hand went to his hip, to grab his gun; but he was not in uniform, he was wearing his tight compression jogging gear, and he was armed only with his cell. He moved his hand towards his cell: “I wouldn’t do that if I was you!” Said a hard voice, the Deputy looked up. Unseen, another thug had entered the clear: he stood erect, proudly over muscled, at 6′4″; Deputy Schultz would be no match to this thug.

Suddenly, a shout of, “Smash the pussy lawman to shit!” rung out from the circle of thugs, Schultz was startled by the cry, and looked round the clearing. This was the large thug’s opportunity, he ran forwards, and flying kicked the Deputy in the nuts. Schultz bends over in pain, the large thug then slammed an elbow into the back of Schultz’s head, and Deputy Schultz dropped to the ground cupping his nuts.

“Get up, pussy lawman?” All the other thugs yelled, looking down at Schultz. Through pain filled eyes, Schultz fixes the large thug in his sight and launched himself at him. The large thug laughed and stepped out of the way, Schultz missed the large thug: he fell to the ground, and lay there dazed. The large thug got behind Schultz and pulled him up into a tight full nelson. Schultz wiggled and squirmed as he trying to get free, but to no avail, the large thug had the hold, tightly on the Deputy; Schultz’s chin pushed down on his chest.

Suddenly, the thug let go of the nelson hold, and spun Schultz around to face him and then he started a barrage of jabs to Schultz’s muscled abs. There was no let-up in the large thug’s frenzied pummelling of the young Deputy. “OOFFF, AWWWW, OOOF, AWWW!” Schultz moans as he was beaten to a pulp. Suddenly the thug throws an uppercut to Schultz’s jaw sending him to his ass. Deputy Schultz got up on to his feet again, shaking. The large thug then beat the shit out of Schultz, for several minutes.

Schultz was barely standing when the large thug stopped beating him, and then spun him around again. The large thug then wraps his massive arm and bulging bicep around the Deputy’s throat. Held tightly in a sleeper hold, Schultz’s eyes roll back into his head and he slumped forward into the blackness of unconsciousness.

The large thug let Schultz drop to the ground; and then for good measure, all the thugs then soccer kicked the Deputy, in his ribs, and all over his body. There was no movement from Deputy Schultz as he lay sprawled on the ground. The large thug then snapped at Tito’s man, who had just come into the clearing, after witnessing the attack on the Deputy, from outside the clearing. “Pick that fucker up” He said, pointing to Deputy Schultz’s motionless body. “What do you want me to do with him?” The bearded man said.

“Strip him naked, then get some rope from our SUV and string him up by his ankles to that tree over there.” The large thug nodded his head toward a large tree with thick low branches. The bearded man stripped Schultz naked, grabbed some rope, and got to work on Deputy Schultz; tying rope around his ankles tightly. Then he tied the two ropes together and tossed them over the largest branch on the tree which was about ten feet from the ground. He then pulled the ends of the ropes and soon the Deputy’s naked body was raised from the ground; Schultz hung upside down, his hands feet from touching the ground. The bearded man tied the loose ends of the ropes around the tree trunk rendering; Deputy Schultz helpless even when he woke up. The bearded man did not like what had happened, here and he was sure that Tito wouldn’t either, when he heard about it.

A few days later; Thascalos was getting an earful from an irate mobster boss, and Thascalos was quickly losing patience with, Tito. “What the hell’s going on, eh, Thascalos? The condition of the deal, were that Deputy Schultz was to be rendered powerless and brought to me, but not killed or wounded! Your men beat the crap out of Schultz, they could have killed him!” Screamed Tito, slamming his hand down on top of Thascalos’s desk. Thascalos smiled, and casually shrugged his shoulders, and responded, “Perhaps my men did get a little carried away, but, the attack is all part of my plan. He needs to be, beater about somewhat, for my plan to work.”

“The deal was that he was not to be harmed in any way!” Tito screamed, incredulous. “You got that straight! And if I found that you have gone behind my back on this deal, and that you will be changing Deputy Schultz for your sick purposes, and cut me out, then you’ll have a very big problem.”

“Don’t threaten me, Tito.” Thascalos growled standing up. “We’ve had an alliance up until now, but I won’t tolerate—” Thascalos lent forwards on the desk, “Yea? Yea? What you going to do about it, huh?” Tito asked, giving Thascalos a heavy, and stinging back-handed swipe across his face. Had Tito not had his two, favourite, huge Frankenstein-like nasty-looking goons with him, Thascalos know that Tito wouldn’t have dared be so antagonistic, if he had been on his own in Thascalos’s office.

“My, my, you do have a way of intimidating people.” Thascalos said through gritted tooth, as he sat back down, rubbing his soar face. ‘I will have to deal with you, later, my friend. But first, Deputy Schultz!’ Thascalos thought, “Damn right, I do! So just to be clear; you’re going to stick with our original plan, of putting Deputy Schultz outta commission. Correct?’ Said Tito. “Of course. There was never any question of that not happening!” Replied Thascalos, smiling condescendingly. “Right. Now we’re getting somewhere.” Tito said, his belligerent attitude had suddenly melted, substantially. “So when are you gonna put him outta the way?” Tito said, sitting back down, “I’m expecting to have the illustrious, but doomed, Deputy, come round to your way of thinking by tonight. It’ll be a simple matter for me to turn him, now. He will be ready in say 48 hours!” Thascalos said. “No, in 24,” Tito sneered, some of his belligerent attitude, had returned: he smiled at the thought, that in 24 hours, Deputy Schultz would be ready and willing to service his new master.

He snapped his fingers; the two huge Frankenstein-like nasty-looking goons stepped forwards. “They stay, and I’m outta here.” With that Tito left the room, Thascalos just smiled as he watch the mobster leave. “Gentlemen” The mind-controlling villain said softly, slowly opening a draw, and producing a bottle and some glasses. “I thought I’d offer you a little peace offering?” just then the breaded man walked in, Thascalos poured out three glasses for the two huge Frankenstein like goons, and the breaded man. The three men picked up a glass each, and drank their drink. Thascalos smiled.

Deputy Schultz was now back, at work after the attack, although the bruises and swelling had gone: Schultz’s neck and shoulders were still stiff and sore. He sat at his desk at the Sheriff’s department, massaging the back of his neck, wiggling his neck around, and rubbing each shoulder in turn.

“Still, stiff and sore, Deputy?” a voice asked, Schultz stopped rubbing a shoulder and looked up; the Sheriff was standing by Schultz’s desk, looking at him. “It’s more like a nagging pain!” Schultz replied, as he started rubbing a shoulder, again. “Why don’t you let someone work out these kinks, straighten you out like?” The Sheriff asked. “I don’t have the time; I’ve a job to do!” Schultz whined.

“It’ll take less than forty minutes. Go to that address, it’s a local spa. I’ve made you an appointment. Now get the Fuck out of here, and go to that spa, and that’s an order. Now fucking go!” The Sheriff said, holding out a piece of paper; Schultz took the piece of paper, and stood up to leave, “Oh, and one last thing, leave the gun, you won’t be, needing it at the spa!” Deputy Schultz pulled his gun from its holster, put it in his desk drew; he locked the drew, nodded to the Sheriff, and left for the spa. Once Deputy Schultz was out of the office, the Sheriff pulled out his cell, and made a call, to Thascalos.

Half an hour later, Schultz entered the spa, and found it, a clean, respectable establishment, that served both females and males. Schultz approached the receptionist, who looked up at Schultz, he said, “Good evening sire. Do you have an appointment?”

“Yes. Mr. Schultz.” The Deputy replied. The receptionist reviewed his schedule and said, “Oh, yes. You’re early. Please follow me, and I’ll help you to get ready.” Schultz followed the young, bearded, but shaven headed receptionist into one of the changing room opposite the massage rooms. He asked Deputy Schultz to remove his Deputies uniform and wrap a towel around his waist; he left the Deputy alone to undress, for which Schultz was grateful, he feared stripping naked in front of people he did not know well.

Five minutes later, the shaven headed receptionist re-entered the room and found the Deputy standing in the middle of the room, a towel wrapped around his waist, the shaven headed receptionist escorted Schultz to one of the massage rooms and asked him to lie down on the massage table and wait for the masseur.

Minutes later, Thascalos in another of his personas, this time as a masseur entered the room and introduced himself. “Hi, my name is Thascalos, and I will be you’re masseur. Do you have any areas that need attention?” Thascalos asked, “My neck and shoulders.” Schultz replied, “Okay. What kind of work do you do?” Schultz was silent for a few seconds, before he replied, “I’m a Sheriff’s Deputy!”

“Really. Okay.” Thascalos said as he began applying some massage oil to the Deputy’s neck and shoulders, and began the massage without incident. As he did so, he carefully maintained a professional demeanour, making sure that Deputy Schultz was covered appropriately and comfortably. In the middle of the massage, Thascalos excused himself, saying that he had just remembered that he had to make a phone call, and left the room.

As Thascalos walked down the passageway, outside the massage room, he stopped be the door of a small broom cupboard: he turned the key in the lock, and opened the door. Lying just inside the cupboard was the bound, gagged and unconscious form of the real masseur, with the Sheriff’s department under Tito’s control, the report of the masseur’s attack would not be taken seriously, and if he persisted about the attack, the masseur would just one day, disappear. Thascalos closed and locked the cupboard door. He then pulled out his cell and called Don Tito.

Several minutes later, Thascalos re-entered the room and resumed Schultz’s massage. He then applied another type of massage oil to Schultz’s entire body: his entire neck, shoulders, arms, legs. Where covered in the oil. After several minutes of oil application, Thascalos removed the towel that covered Schultz’s buttocks and began to apply the oil to his buttocks and crack.

Deputy Schultz tried to stop Thascalos but he found that he could not move his arms, they were immobile, he then tried to move his legs, but they too were paralyzed. Schultz tried to shout, but found that he could only whisper. Thascalos opened a Leather bag on the floor by the table, and retrieved the special metal massager, from the bag. Thascalos activated the vibrating function of the massager and coursed the implement down Schultz’s spine until he reached Schultz’s buttocks. He pressed a second button on the massager and then inserted the massager into Deputy Schultz’s buttocks.

“What the . . .” Schultz whispered, but his voice and thoughts ended, there, the electromagnetic pulses from the massager interfered with Schultz’s brain activity, and his thoughts and rendered Schultz frozen.

Thascalos let the power of the massager do its work for half an hour. He then leaned and whispered into Schultz’s ear. “Deputy Schultz. From now on, you’re going to go to Don Tito’s mansion, and beg for a massage every day. You will have this insatiable desire for men to play with your asshole like I’m doing right now. In weeks to come, you’ll prefer a hard cock deep in your ass instead of the massager. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Deputy Schultz answered. “Yes, Sir. You will address me as ‘Sir’ whenever you speak to me. Do you understand?” Ordered Thascalos, “Yes, Sir!” The Deputy replied. “Good.” Thascalos walked around to the top of the massage table, he lowered his pants and shorts, exposing his throbbing cock. Thascalos none too gently, inched his 10″ cock into Schultz’s wet mouth and said, “From now on, you will suck cock every day because it makes you feel like a real ‘MAN’. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Schultz mumbled. “Good. Now, suck my cock.” Thascalos demanded. Thascalos loved the young Deputy’s mouth action, as he face-fucked Deputy Schultz. The arrogant young Deputy needed to learn his place: which was on all-fours, with a cock in his mouth and up his ass. Schultz’s spiriting sucking action prompted an explosion of cum from Thascalos’s member. Cum dripped from Schultz’s lips. Thascalos pulled his cock out Schultz’s mouth; he picked up Schultz’s towel from the floor, and wiped his cock and Schultz’s lips.

Then, Thascalos moved towards the bottom of the table, he mounted the table; removed the massager from Schultz’s ass and slid his still semi-hard 10″ cock into Schultz’s well-oiled whole. “How does that feel, Schultz?” Said Thascalos, “Feels good, Sir.” Schultz replied. “That’s right.” Thascalos said, as he pumped Schultz’s ass with his massive cock. “Nice ass.” Thascalos said. “How does that feel?” “It feels good, Sir.” Schultz answered.

Thascalos smiled. “From now on, you will respect Don Tito, and his men because, from now on the only thing that you know is; that they have long, hard cocks that you want up your ass, or in your mouth. Do you understand?” Said Thascalos, “Yes, Sir.” Schultz said. “Good boy.” Thascalos said, as he continued to slide his 10″ cock in and out of Schultz’s ass, faster and faster, he went, until he busted another nut in the stud’s ass, cum shot deep into Schultz’s guts, but cum still spilled out, from Schultz’s ass.

“Now, whenever you hear me say, and only me say, ‘Tight boy pussy’ you will return to this relaxed state. Every time you hear me say, and only me say ‘Tight boy pussy’ you will fall deeper and deeper under my power, you’ll become more relaxed, more calm, more obedient. Even awake, you will obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Answered Deputy Schultz. “When I count down from five and snap my fingers, you’ll open your eyes and come out of trance. You will feel refreshed and great. 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1.” Said Thascalos and snapped his fingers, Deputy Schultz opened his eyes, rolled over onto his back, he stretched, and looked at Thascalos. Thascalos smiled at the Deputy, and then said, “Tight boy pussy!” Schultz fell back deep into trance as Thascalos uttered the trigger. Deputy Schultz’s eyes glazed over and his body froze in place, on the table.

“Now Deputy, from now on, there is to be no more Masturbation. You will not masturbate, ever again, without being told to! Also when you hear me say ‘Boy pussy premature ejaculation’ you will premature ejaculate, you will had no control over it; there will be no orgasm, no pleasure, you will just shoot two large wads into your pants, as from now on you’ll not wear any underwear. Do you understand?” Said Thascalos, “Yes, Sir.” Deputy Schultz said.

Thascalos then whispered in Deputy Schultz’s ear, briefly. Then he said, “Good. Now on 1, awake. 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1.” Thascalos again snapped his fingers, Deputy Schultz opened his eyes, and looked at Thascalos. “Now, get up and go shower.” Thascalos ordered, Schultz rose from the massage table and walked out of the room, naked, oiled, and cum leaking for his ass. Thascalos smiled as he watched the Deputy leave the room for the showers. Thascalos then pulled out his cell, and made a call.

Later, when Schultz returned to the massage room, rubbing himself dry, Tito’s two huge Frankenstein like goons were there waiting for him. “Go and dress, and then return here, you will give me your underwear when you return!” Thascalos said, Deputy Schultz nodded, and again left the room. When he again returned, he was once again wearing his black Deputies uniform; he held his underwear in his hand; at once he handed over his underwear to Thascalos. “Go with them to Tito, you know what to do!” Without a word Deputy Schultz left with the two goons; Thascalos watched them go.

A clock somewhere in Tito’s mansion struck Midnight, in the Master bedroom, Deputy Schultz stood in front of the nightstand, he opened the top drawer of the nightstand and looked in, he smiled, everything was ready. He moved to the bottom of the bed, and stood waiting, he did not have to wait long. The door opened, and Tito entered the room; dressed in pants and open necked shirt. He stood next to Deputy Schultz, at the bottom of the bed. “Now, Serve Me!” Ordered the mobster, Schultz pushed Tito face down on the bed.

Schultz then yanked off Tito’s pants and then his briefs, leaving the mobster naked from the waist down to his legs, once Schultz had removed Tito’s pants, Deputy Schultz turned Tito over so that he lay on his back. Tito’s became erect, and posed like a rocket ready for take-off. Deputy Schultz got on the bed next to the mobster, and then licked Tito’s cock. Tito closed his eyes. Schultz spit on his hand and stroked Tito’s cock.

As Tito’s breathing became shallower and his moaning, more pronounced, Deputy Schultz reached in the nightstand, grabbed the foot-long special metal massager, activated the electromagnetic and vibration units, he then slowly inserted vibrating metal massager into Tito’s ass.

“What the fuck is . . .” The mobster objected, but before he could object any further, Schultz pushed the special vibrating metal massager deeper into Tito’s ass, the pulses of mind-numbing electromagnetic shocks rendering the mobster mute and frozen. Deputy Schultz continued to suck Tito’s cock, while the vibrating massager massaged his ass, the mind-numbing electromagnetic waves traveling up his spinal column, reworking his cerebral cortex. Schultz could feel Tito’s cock tense and stiffen as his cum churned and readied for blast-off. Deputy Schultz pulled Tito’s cock out his mouth and stroked Tito’s cock until the dazed mobster climaxed.

Tito remained on his back, his eyes staring straight at the ceiling, his muscles tense and rigid, his prostate pulsating from the electromagnetic shocks emitted from the foot-long vibrating massager. Tito babbled, as if he were speaking in tongues, making no sense whatsoever. Schultz muted the blithering Tito, by strapping a dildo ball gag in his mouth. With the ball gag in place, Schultz increased the strength of electromagnetic signals. Tito’s entire body froze, like a department store mannequin. Schultz playing with the entranced Tito’s nipples, for a few seconds.

Then the door opened and Thascalos, the two goons, and the breaded man walked into the room: Thascalos smiled at what he saw. He had taken control of the two huge Frankenstein like goons the same day, that Tito had left then in his office, as well as the breaded man, the three men were turning out to be quite good cock-suckers, all three would have their own Special Massage, after he had finished with the mobster. One of the two goons had placed the foot long special metal massager and dildo ball gag in the nightstand, before going to pick Deputy Schultz up from the spa Schultz had been given his orders when Thascalos had whispered in his ear, just before waking him, and sending him to the showers.

Thascalos snapped his fingers, Deputy Schultz climbed from the bed, he walked over to the two goons, and the breaded man: the four enslaved men stood in a line, watching Thascalos. Thascalos whispered something to Tito: Tito would now have no choice but to submit to the power of Thascalos’s will. Thascalos began to speak.

“Tito, you want to suck cock because you’re gay! You couldn’t believe it, because you’re so macho.” Gus whispered in the mobster’s ear. “Your cock is hard because you’re gay. You loved it when you suck cock. Say it: I’m gay. I love sucking cock. I love my ass filled with cock.” Ordered Thascalos, Schultz, the breaded man, and the two huge Frankenstein like goons just stood against the wall, and stared blankly, ahead.

“I’m gay. I love sucking cock. I love my ass filled with cock.” Tito mumbled, the gag preventing his speech. “Again, boy.” Thascalos demanded. “I’m gay. I love sucking cock. I love my ass filled with cock.” Tito repeated. “I love Thascalos’s cock. I love Thascalos’s cock in my ass.” Said Thascalos, “I love Thascalos’s cock. I love Thascalos’s cock in my ass.” Tito replied.

Schultz smiled as he slowly transformed the mobster from hetero-stud to submissive cock-bitch. It would take weeks before Tito was fully reformed, unlike Deputy Schultz, Tito would still have some part of his old self left intact, but under Thascalos’s control: but the reform would happen, the power of the electromagnetic field disrupting the normal synaptic transmissions of Tito’s neurological system, from brain to cortex to spinal column, would see to that.

“I live to obey Thascalos. I get hard when I obey Thascalos. Say it.”, Thascalos demanded. “I live to obey Thascalos. I get hard when I obey Thascalos.” Tito said. “Say it again.” Thascalos insisted. “I live to obey Thascalos. I get hard when I obey Thascalos.” Tito repeated. Schultz smiled. His plan had worked. In taking out Deputy Schultz, Thascalos had got at his real target, the ganster Tito.

END: