The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Spirals”

Chapter 2

Lizzy followed a trail of clothes to find her master in bed with Holly. Kyle was naked, and her friend was on top, kissing him and grinding against him in nothing but spiral panties. There was something peaceful about the blonde’s misty blue eyes, and Lizzy recognized it as mindless acceptance. She had seen the same look in the mirror just minutes earlier, and she loved how much prettier it made their eyes. Girls were meant to look that way.

The foreplay continued for some time, with Holly finding new ways to rub her beautiful curves against Kyle’s stiff cock. Lizzy watched the two in silence, stroking and squeezing her breasts. She longed to join them, to be used as Holly was being used, but her master would tell her when it was time. Her mind and body were his to command.

Kyle eventually began to suck on Holly’s breasts, his tongue playing over her nipples as she moaned and fingered herself. From time to time, Holly would rub her tits against his face, and her master seemed to approve. It was clear that the pretty blonde loved being treated this way.

Finally, Kyle rolled on top of Holly. She squealed in girlish enthusiasm as they stared into each other’s eyes. “Take your panties off,” he commanded.

Holly obeyed with a loving grin, sliding the panties down her silky thighs, and then Kyle entered her. As her fingers formed perfect spirals around her nipples, Holly’s face reflected nothing but lust and obedience. “Master...” she moaned over and over again, her legs now wrapped around him.

Lizzy moaned as well, imagining that their master was ramming into her instead. She lusted after the blonde’s sexy smile and seductive figure, but nothing compared to the hunger she felt for Kyle. Lizzy could not so much as glance at his cock without being rewarded with erotic pleasure. It thrilled her to know that she could never stop serving him, that she could never disobey a single command. Even naughty girls always obeyed their masters.

Kyle came inside the blonde, and then he pushed Holly’s hands aside and ran his own fingers over her beautiful breasts. His spirals were not nearly as precise, but the change was unmistakable as she cried out in pleasure. “No one can please you like I can, Holly. Not Lizzy, and not yourself. Now be a good girl and come for your master.” Holly did as she was told, squirming uncontrollably beneath him as she stared up at the ceiling.

He pinched her butt, earning another moan. “Good girl....” Grinning in triumph, Kyle ran his eyes over Lizzy, who was now completely enthralled. “You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you? Guess I’ll have to send you to bed early.”

Holly and Lizzy glanced at each other, and the girls smiled knowingly. It was time for them to be naughty for Kyle. Even good girls were naughty, when their master wanted it that way.

The brunette had worn her teddy, but only so that she could strip for Kyle. Lizzy peeled it down slowly, teasing and seducing her master with every motion of her body. Once she was naked for him, she crawled onto the bed and straddled him, riding his hard cock. It was enormous, of course, and she was amazed and thrilled that it could fit inside of her.

Holly straddled their master facing the opposite direction, her body locked with Lizzy’s in a sinful embrace. The girls kissed and fondled each other as they rode Kyle in tandem, and Holly began to caress Lizzy’s tongue in a series of spirals. Lizzy’s eyes lit up at this, and she groped Holly’s cute butt, to the blonde’s obvious delight.

Lizzy loved how Holly’s legs rubbed against her own as they pleasured their master. She loved her shapely body and her adorable blonde curls. The more that she kissed and touched her beautiful friend, the more she wondered why she had ever resisted being with girls.

Except for her master, men were uninteresting. Girls were so pretty and sexy, especially when they were wearing lingerie for Kyle, and being with them just felt naughtier. Lizzy loved feeling naughty, but she also loved having a good girl like Holly to look after. It was a lot like high school, only much sexier and much more fun. Lizzy was having the time of her life, and she owed it all to the spirals.

The girls orgasmed in unison, clinging to each other as they rocked wildly on top of Kyle. The pleasure was greater than Lizzy had ever experienced, and she could hardly think straight under its seductive spell, but she knew that she needed to serve her master. More than anything, she needed to make him come, to make him feel the same ecstasy that she felt. With their bodies pressed together, their breasts rubbing deliciously against each other, Holly and Lizzy continued to ride their master.

Just as Lizzy’s orgasm was threatening to fade, Kyle came with a satisfied grunt, and the intense thrill of bringing him to climax left her even more disoriented. Delirious and horny, she opened her mouth to welcome her master’s cock, but her lips found Holly’s breast instead. Lizzy sucked and licked almost mindlessly as her fingers stroked somebody’s leg and someone else’s cock. Then her tongue spiraled over forbidden flesh, and two pairs of hands fondled her all-too-willing body, and all that she knew was pleasure and control.

Lizzy’s master whispered into her ear, and she obeyed without understanding a word of it.

“Kneel,” Kyle commanded, and the girls instantly obeyed.

Hours had passed, each filled with erotic fantasies brought to life. Holly and Lizzy were lined up beside the bed, wearing nothing but spiral lingerie. They could not move or think for themselves, as their master had instructed. All that they were capable of right now was unquestioning obedience, as well as the pleasure that came with it.

Kyle paced in front of them for a moment, completely naked, and then he began to laugh. “It worked. It really worked. You have no idea how much I’ve wanted this.” He played with one of Holly’s blond curls, tossing it into the air, but she gave no reaction. “At ease, girls.”

Holly beamed up at him, and Lizzy touched herself. She was not sure how she had gotten here, but she remembered pleasure, and she remembered doing what she was told. That was all that mattered.

Their master faced Holly, and she began to kiss him on the cock. “When I first met you, you just had to play hard to get. You wouldn’t put out on the first date. You didn’t like being called a girl. You had such a great body...”

He bent down and slapped Holly on the butt, earning a moan from the blonde. “...but you were too full of yourself to let anyone enjoy it. You had to be respected, to be loved. A mouth like that, and you had no intention of ever sucking my dick.”

Kyle placed his hand under Holly’s chin and lifted her pretty face. When her eyes met his, he shook his head. “That’s not right, Holly. You didn’t deserve to be in control.”

She nodded demurely, her hands in her lap. “You’re in control, Master. You deserve it, not me. Obeying you means pleasure.”

“That’s a good girl, Holly. That’s the way you think from now on.” She smiled and continued to kiss his cock, using her tongue this time. “No more hard to get. Now you do what I want, when I want. Forget about women’s rights, because my rights are all that matter to you. Actually, you should consider yourself lucky, because you get to be my very first plaything.”

“Plaything,” Holly repeated, nearly breathless. “I’m your plaything...” She fingered herself under her silky panties. It occurred to Lizzy that she was also their master’s plaything, and a shiver of pleasure passed through her. “How can your plaything serve you, Master?”

Kyle grinned. “With an attitude like that, maybe I will grow to love you. And you...” He stepped in front of Lizzy, who was tracing spirals on her teddy. “God, what a piece of ass. And you really know your way around a bed, unlike your uptight little friend.”

“Thank you, Kyle.” She leaned forward a little, so that he could get see down the front of her teddy. “I only want to please you.”

“Of course you do, Lizzy. You never said no to me, but now I won’t have to find out. Besides, I’m sure I like you better this way. No more arguments, no more compromises. No more criticizing me around your friends, not that it’ll matter if I decide to fuck them.”

He pulled her teddy down and played with her bare breasts. “You won’t find out I’m cheating and get angry, because you’ll be the one who brought them to me. You’ll be right there in bed, showing them how to best please me. And if I tell you to dress up like a nurse, then the only thing that matters to you is whether I want you in the uniform or just the lingerie. Isn’t that right?”

Lizzy purred. “That’s so true, Kyle. I’d love to be your sexy nurse, especially if that’s what turns you on.” Her eyes grew wide, and she licked her lips. “Could the nurse be naughty? I’d like that. I really love being naughty for you...”

Holly raised her hand and waited to get her master’s attention. “Can I play nurse too, Kyle? I could be the good nurse, and we could fight over you...” She toyed with a blond curl, grinning seductively.

“See, that’s what I’m talking about. That’s how girls should think. Lizzy, show Holly how to suck cock.” Lizzy obeyed without hesitation, eager to finally please Kyle with her mouth. “Instead of worrying about being objectified, they should enjoy it. They should be grateful that men have a use for them.”

He smiled and shook his head, stroking Lizzy’s hair while she continued to pleasure him. “Man, I think I’m finally going to enjoy talking to girls. You two are just perfect. I never thought it would work so well the first time.” Lizzy moaned and licked him.

Holly raised her hand again, and she giggled like a schoolgirl when Kyle called on her. “If it’s okay, when Lizzy’s finished, I’d like to practice sucking your cock. She’s so good at it, and I want to please you that much, too.” She smiled, her eyes shining with lust. “And it’s really fun...”

Kyle grinned and looked her over. “Oh, I wouldn’t worry about it, Holly. Pretty soon, you’ll be an expert.”

Rosita ran her paintbrush over the canvas again, thinking about what Kyle said earlier. It had seemed so strange at the time, but his words were actually starting to make sense to her.

The young artist was in her bedroom, trying not to imagine what the others were doing down the hall. Painting was the most reliable escape from the problems in her life, and nothing seemed more appealing right now than losing herself in her work. Rosita was having a very stressful day.

She had arrived home only a few hours earlier, and what she found had shocked and frightened her. Wearing matching lingerie and high heels, Beth and Holly were doting on their new boyfriend like sex-starved teenagers around a rock star. Every ten minutes or so, they would march into Holly’s room to change into something skimpy and seductive, leaving Rosita to make uncomfortable small talk with the creep. Then they would return to be groped and ogled all over again.

Beth loved talking about her underwear and how she was growing her hair out for Kyle, as if looking pretty for her boyfriend was akin to winning the Nobel Prize. Sitting on his lap, Holly just giggled and touched herself inappropriately. It was almost as surreal as it was nauseating, and not one of them would give Rosita any sort of meaningful explanation. Then Holly had begun giving Kyle a blowjob, right in the middle of the living room, and she knew it was time to make her retreat.

Not that she could blame them for wanting to wear such sexy lingerie. Rosita had been offended when she first opened Kyle’s Christmas present, thinking it both improper and sexist, but she soon fell in love with her new merrywidow and panties. It was hard to imagine a more pleasurable gift.

She loved the silky feel of the garters, taut against her thighs as they held up her dizzying spiral stockings. She loved dancing seductively in front of the mirror, hands roaming over her half-naked body and through her long, dark hair, knowing that she had never been more desirable. She loved the spirals themselves, as mysterious as they were simple. There was something about them that fascinated her, something important, and she was determined to unlock the secret.

Rosita glanced across the room and sighed, resisting the urge to caress her silk stockings again. It was difficult to get any work done when the mirror kept demanding her attention, but it was well worth it. She would have to find a way to thank Kyle for his generosity.

After a few more careful strokes, the painting was finally complete. Setting the brush aside, Rosita stepped back to admire her masterpiece. It was even more wonderful than she had imagined, a work of true genius, and now she had one more reason to thank Kyle. As she studied her artwork, absorbing every last detail, it occurred to the pretty Latino girl just how to show her full appreciation.

The entire canvas was covered in black spirals. They seemed to dance before her eyes, countless spirals twirling and swirling as they threaded their way through her newly submissive mind. Words flashed in her head like firecrackers, reshaping her in their image. Rosita’s art had merged with Kyle’s vision, and now it delivered its message with crystal clarity.

Within moments, her education was complete, and she orgasmed from the sheer impact of the transformation. Painting had been her escape from the world, but there was no escaping this. Standing there in her lingerie, pleasure coursing through her shapely body, Rosie could not help but obey her master.

She fingered the spirals that covered her merrywidow, imagining how others would fall under Kyle’s spell just as quickly. The thought of strong-willed beauties kneeling before her painting, their minds bending to her master’s will in an instant, thrilled and aroused her like nothing she had ever known. Rosie’s purpose in life was now clear, and she hungered for it.

She would bring the pretty girls to him under false pretenses, feminists and glamour models alike. Only the most gorgeous would be allowed to serve Kyle. She would show him their independent spirits, their disdain for what they could not understand, and then she would unleash her creation on them.

Rosie would watch eagerly as they orgasmed in its incredible wake, thoughts of dignity and self-control forever replaced by femininity and the pleasure of submission. Then they would crawl to Kyle on hands and knees, wearing lace teddies and nighties for him to enjoy however he saw fit. They would be his sexual playthings, just as she now was. It was the right thing for them to do, the only thing that made sense, and she would make each of them realize that.

Kyle’s words returned to her again, not as a memory but as undeniable fact. “Following the spirals means pleasure,” Rosie whispered obediently, imagining all the ways that she would bring pleasure to her new boyfriend, her new master. As she stroked her pretty silk panties, the good girl went to show off her newfound Christmas spirit.

The End