The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spooning

Blake had a weakness. He had discovered it in high school when he and his girlfriend were messing around and since then several women have stumbled across it without realizing it. It was an afternoon right after football had ended and he got some alone time with his girlfriend before her parents got home. She said, “Want to spoon?”

Blake said, “Spoon? What is that?”

She said, “Just sit in front of me and lie back into my arms.”

She began to kiss on his ear and rub his chest and when she began to play with his nipples it was like she had taken over his body and mind. He felt like one big nerve ending being stimulated with pleasure beyond comprehension and before long he was breathing fast and his back was fully arched. She laughed and said, “Well someone likes to spoon. Since I’m giving you so much pleasure you should lick my pussy when we’re done. I know you say you don’t like the taste but I deserve it.”

Her words swept over his mind and he could hear himself say, “I should lick her pussy. I don’t like the taste but she deserves it.”

When she finished spooning him he immediately spun around and went to town licking her pussy until she came all over his face. As soon as she finished Blake realized he had given up control but his girlfriend did not. They spooned again but she never asked him for anything the rest of the time they dated.

Blake was two years out of college and working as an investment banker. He was making very good money but the hours were exhausting and his girlfriend Gina was pleading with him to find another job. Several people he had started with had already left for jobs with more reasonable hours but he had a goal of making a lot of money before he got married and had kids.

One day they were messing around and Blake’s phone rang. She said, “Don’t take the call” to which he replied, “You know I can’t do that.”

He sat up on the bed and started a conversation about a private equity deal he was working on when she snuck up behind him and began nibbling on his ear. She instinctively went to his nipples and said, “You need to hang up the phone and finish what you started. My pussy is throbbing with anticipation.”

Blake felt that feeling he had back in high school and mindlessly said, “I’ll have to call you back later. I have another commitment.”

Gina said, “Well that’s a first. Why the sudden change in attitude?”

Blake knew the answer but he said, “Because you were right; that call could wait.”

That night, after Blake had fallen asleep, Gina started at her sleeping boyfriend and wondered if he was finally going to put her before his job like she had been asking him to. In the morning she pulled out a wedding invitation and said, “So have you made up your mind?”

Blake said, “Baby you know I work every Saturday. There is no way I can go to that wedding with you. I’m sorry but it just isn’t a realistic request at this stage of my career.”

Gina tucked the invitation away and told herself she needed to decide whether to go alone or RSVP that she could not attend. That night Gina bugged Blake for some fooling around be he said, “I’m way too tired and I have to get up early tomorrow.”

He turned his back to her and put himself into a body position that clearly signaled to her that it was bedtime. She remembered how turned on he had gotten the last time she spooned him on the phone so she squeezed one hand under his body and around to the lower nipple and put her other arm over his body with her hand on his other nipple. She kissed his neck and whispered, “We’ll see if you can resist this.”

Blake felt pleasure burst forth all over his body and within minutes he was panting and his body was arched back into her arms. She said, “I really think you should go to the wedding with me. You can go to work right afterwards. I think it will be fun.”

It was an offhand comment that she made only because his refusal to go was still on her mind. But when they finished messing around Blake said, “I have been thinking about it and I really think I should go to the wedding with you. I can just go to work afterwards. I think it will be fun.”

Gina said, “Are you just messing with me?”

He said, “No, I’m dead serious. You can send in that RSVP with a yes.”

Two weeks later she kissed him as he left the wedding reception to go to work and wondered why he had changed his mind so easily. She thought back to that night. He had changed his mind while she was playing with his nipples. She realized he had used almost the exact same words she had used. She decided she would experiment that night.

Blake came home and popped a beer open. He sat down on the couch and turned on one of the many football games he had recorded but never got to watch live. Gina came up from behind and immediately went for both nipples as she began to kiss his neck. He tried to protest but quickly let the beer slip from his hand spilling all over the floor. Then as he became lost in the pleasure she said, “When you come home on Saturdays you should take care of my needs and wants before you have a beer or watch television. What should you do?”

Blake could barely speak but he managed to blurt out, “I should take care of your needs and wants before I have a beer or watch television.”

She kept his passion up and then took him upstairs and made love to him. He fell asleep and she went downstairs and cleaned up his spilled beer. Then she got on the internet and began to do a lot of research on hypnosis and mind control. She had found a weakness and she was going to use it to her full advantage.

That following weekend Blake came home and instead of grabbing a beer or turning on the television he went to Gina and said, “Is there anything I can do for you honey?”

She told him she wanted a foot massage and as he got down on his knees and massaged her feet he remembered what she had done to him the week prior. He suddenly became upset and said, “Okay you found my little secret but I really do not appreciate you using it to control me. If it happens again I will break up with you and move out.”

Gina said, “Okay I’m sorry. I promise if I spoon you again I will not tell you to do anything. Deal?”

He said, “Okay, deal.”

As soon as he finished her feet she said, “Come sit in front of me and I’ll massage your shoulders.”

Blake sat down and she began massaging his shoulders, then his neck, then his upper chest and then she allowed her fingers to drift down to his nipples. He felt that same feeling and whether he trusted her or not he felt himself get lost in her touch again. This time she said, “I want you to notice how incredibly aroused you are but this time is different. The more aroused you become the sleepier you become. Each caress or squeeze of your nipple makes you feel so drowsy; so very sleepy.”

His body suddenly began to relax instead of arching as he usually did. She said, “As you become sleepier and sleepier you notice how incredibly relaxed every muscle in your body is. Your limbs feel so heavy and you feel sleepier and sleepier; sleepier and sleepier. You are so sleepy now that you are finding it difficult to think; so difficult to think. You need someone to think for you. What do you need?”

Blake answered back without any doubt in his now struggling mind and said, “I need someone to think for me.”

She said, “You want Gina to think for you. She controls your body with just her fingertips so it makes so much sense to let her control everything for you. Life is so easy when you only have to serve and obey; serve and obey.”

Blake mumbled the words “serve and obey” as his mind melted into putty that she held in her hands ready to mold to her liking.

Gina said, “You are hypnotized my dear Blake and you are under my power. Anytime I put you into a spooning position and play with your nipples you will immediately fall back into this deep hypnotic trance. When you awaken you will not remember me hypnotizing you at all. You will believe that we spooned and then I invited you upstairs to make love to me. Here is what you will remember; you are now mine. You belong to me and I think for you. Do you understand dear?”

His voice cracked as his mouth had been open this whole time. He said, “Yes dear; I understand.”

Gina said, “Since you no longer wish to think for yourself you need me to make some very important decisions for you don’t you my love?”

He said, “Yes dear, I need you to make some very important decisions for me.”

She said, “You no longer want to work at an investment banking firm and on Monday you will begin a search to leave the firm. You have realized that every minute with me brings you so much joy that you just cannot imagine working those kind of hours. Besides, you have made enough money and have decided it is time to settle down. What is it time for?”

Blake immediately replied, “It is time to settle down.”

Gina said, “Tomorrow is Sunday. When you awaken in the morning you will make me breakfast and do the dishes immediately afterwards. After all; you do not want me to have to worry about housework do you?”

He said, “No dear.”

She said, “Since I control your body and your mind I think from now on I will refer to you as slave and you will refer to me as your queen. Is that understood slave?”

Blake replied, “Yes my queen.”

Gina said, “And what does my slave have planned for Sunday morning?”

He said, “I will make my queen breakfast and then do the dishes.”

She said, “You exist to serve me so doing the dishes and anything else you for me makes you very happy. If I am not happy it makes you unhappy. It is time to wake up and serve your queen. When I count to five you will awaken believing only that I massaged your shoulders and it caused you to become aroused. We will go upstairs, make love and you will fast asleep.”

Gina counted to five and watched excitedly as Blake seemed completely unaware of what had just occurred and took her hand and said, “I would really like to make love to you tonight.”

Morning came and after he finished washing the dishes he took Gina her breakfast on a tray. He gave her the breakfast he had made and said, “I’ve been thinking a lot and if it is okay with you I am going to find another job. I want more time to be able to devote to you.”

Gina acted surprised and said, “Oh slave; that is so thoughtful you. Is there anything else you would like to tell me?”

Blake seemed unaffected by her calling him slave and immediately said, “Yes my queen. I would love to take you ring shopping. I think it’s time I settle down and I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone but you. Would you marry me and be my queen?”

She said, “Oh honey; I have wanted this for so long. What made you change your mind?”

Blake scratched his head for a second and then said, “To be honest I woke up this morning feeling like a new man and realizing how special you are to me. I’m not sure why I had the sudden change but why question something that makes me so happy?”

She kissed him and knowingly said, “Yes slave; why question what makes you happy. Now be a good boy and give my pussy a good licking before you take me ring shopping.”

Blake fell to his knees and happily replied, “Yes my queen.”