The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores

Chapter Two

Author — Sidia

Joshua wasn’t sure what exactly was going through his head—certainly not anything rational that’s for damn sure—but by the time he reached the top of the stairs to the basement he had recovered his senses somewhat.

Had he really intended to try something with Claire? To take advantage of her when she was in what was essentially a drugged stupor? He wasn’t that kind of man—was he? All that had happened was that he had been caught unawares but Claire stripping. He hadn’t been expecting to see his daughter in all her naked glory—he could chalk everything up to momentary insanity. His rationalising almost managed to assuage Joshua’s conscience.

What he had to do now was look after his girl and make sure that she was okay. If anything, this could prove to be a blessing for his research into the power of the fungal spores; Joshua was fairly certain that she would only be under the effects until sometime the next day; he would have to keep careful notations on when exactly she came out of it.

Joshua was feeling better with himself now that he had resolved to behave himself. It hadn’t been his fault—any man confronted with a naked girl as gorgeous as Claire would have reacted the same way. There was nothing wrong with him in the slightest—all he was doing was appreciating her in an aesthetic sense. He wasn’t lusting after his teen daughter. No, definitely not.

But then—as if some entity was working to thumb its nose at Joshua’s resolve—Claire appeared from the doorway that led to the small laundry. She didn’t show any sign that she was aware of her father staring at her from only a few feet away—she just shuffled mindlessly out into the hallway and headed towards the bathroom. She was still gloriously naked, and Joshua was close enough to her that he noticed new beguiling aspects of her nude body.

Even with her relaxed and unnatural gait, her hips rolled in a hypnotic, serpentine fashion. There were two cute little dimples on her lower back just above the swell of her buttocks, and he could see that she had faint tan-lines on her ass-cheeks as well. When she turned to enter the bathroom, Joshua was treated to the sight of her heavy breasts bouncing on her chest with every slow step she took.

Claire vanished into the bathroom far too quickly for Joshua’s liking and he took a few unconscious steps after his daughter before he realised what he was doing. He stopped—halfway down the hallway—wanting desperately to follow her but also scared of what he would think of himself later. Scared of what he might do.

Joshua tore himself away from this taboo fascination with a huge effort of will; stumbling away from the bathroom in his haste to get away. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a whiskey bottle from the pantry and poured himself a large glass with a shaking hand—as he did he heard the shower door opening and then the water turning on as Claire got in.

“Fuck.” Joshua muttered to himself as he shook his head to try and dispel the track his lustful thoughts were taking. It was even worse because Claire had been such a bitch to him for so long that he found his affection for her was muted to some extent. He loved her—that went without saying! But he was finding that it was easier to think of her as simply a gorgeous piece of ass first and his daughter second. He was still angry with her in general—especially after her behaviour today—and the idea of taking advantage of her without her knowing was not quite as abhorrent to him as it would have been a year or so ago. He didn’t even know what he wanted to do! He couldn’t touch her—could he? Surely if he only looked it wasn’t a big deal …

“Fuck!” Joshua said again—louder this time. He belted back the glass of whiskey and poured himself another, larger one. He went into the living room and sat down on the sofa—sipping the second glass slower this time in an attempt to settle his nerves.

He turned the television on, but he watched it mindlessly—not paying attention to anything on the screen. In his mind he was replaying the memory of Claire’s naked body over and over again. Before he realised it, Joshua had finished his second glass of whiskey and was definitely feeling the buzz of the alcohol at this point. He noted that it was starting to get dark outside and frowned to himself—Claire had been in the shower for quite some time now but he could still hear the running water coming from the bathroom.

Joshua hesitated—the hot water system in his apartment was only a small one. It was adequate when it was just him, but when Claire stayed over the hot water always ended up running out—meaning one of them usually had to make do with a cold shower. The length of time that his daughter had been in the shower should have meant that all that was coming out by now was freezing cold water.

He felt like kicking himself—had he forgotten so quickly what it was like to live with someone under the influence of the spores? He’d had to give his colleagues step by step orders to get them to do even simple tasks when he had been responsible for them. You couldn’t be vague—they had no ability to think for themselves. The last thing he had told Claire was to take a shower, and she would continue to do that until something prevented her from doing so.

Joshua ran his hand through his hair in frustration—it was because he had been so floored by seeing his daughter naked. It wasn’t his fault … but that didn’t really solve his current problem. He would have to go into the bathroom after all.

A dark and forbidden feeling of excitement sent a thrill through his body. He had resolved to not do anything improper with Claire—but this was different. He had to do this. He was in the clear! All he was doing now was making sure she was alright. She was completely helpless in her current state—Joshua would have to look after her.

Joshua’s heart was thumping loudly in his chest as he walked the short distance down the hallway to the bathroom. He was a little unsteady on his feet as well—courtesy of all the whiskey he’d had—but it could have also been because of how eager he was to have an excuse to look at his naked daughter again. He paused for a second before entering the bathroom; fortifying himself with a deep breath before going in.

Joshua only made it a few steps into the bathroom before he came to a complete stop and stared transfixed at his daughter. He swallowed hard and placed one hand on top of his suddenly achingly hard cock in an attempt the relieve the pressure. He had been right—Claire was still caught up in slowly and mindlessly washing herself in the shower. She had a sponge in one hand and was laboriously running it up and down her torso. The water cascaded down over her body in thick rivulets and Joshua licked his lips subconsciously as he stared hungrily at her.

It was obvious that the cold water had run out some time ago—there were goosebumps all over Claire’s bare skin and her nipples were stiffened and erect. The vision of his daughter bathing was so erotic that Joshua probably would have been content to watch her forever … but he noticed something that caused his concern for her to override his forbidden lust.

Claire was shivering. What was worse was that it wasn’t a constant thing—just an occasional full body shiver that immediately told Joshua that her core body temperature was getting far too low.

“Claire, turn off the shower.” Joshua said quickly, his voice over-loud. She was his daughter and he had to look after her. This resolution gave him enough mental strength to resist the obscene temptation before him—even after factoring in all the alcohol he’d had.

Claire did as she was told—turning slowly on the spot in the narrow confines of the shower and turning the handle until the flow of water ceased. She stayed there facing away from her father—pliant and helpless without any further instructions.

“Okay, Claire.” Joshua said, his eyes darting down to buttocks. He swallowed again. “Come out of the shower now.”

Claire turned back to face him and gracelessly opened the glass shower door—exiting and taking a few steps away and then stopping. Her eyes were blank and slightly glazed—her lips parted and hanging slackly open.

“Claire …” Joshua began but then trailed off. He was staring down at his daughter’s chest—at her stupidly large breasts. Maybe they would start to sag when she got older, but right now they sat firm and proud—plump orbs that were practically begging to be touched. He could still see the goosebumps on her skin and her body was covered in beads of water. Without even realising it, he started to stretch out one hand towards his daughter—his arm seeming to move at a snails pace as it approached her body. He’d stopped breathing—focusing on nothing more than the perfect pair of tits in front of him. Joshua outstretched a finger … and the tip grazed the rubbery flesh of his daughter’s nipple. Shocked by what he had just done, he pulled his hand back as if scalded and took deep gulping gasps of air.

“Claire.” Joshua said again once he had recovered some. He was looking to one side of his daughter, unable to trust himself any further. “Go and get dressed for bed. Then come and join me in the living room.”

Joshua turned on the spot and left the bathroom before Claire had a chance to follow his orders. What the fuck was he doing? He knew that if he hadn’t stopped himself when he did, nothing would have prevented him from grabbing a handful of his daughter’s breasts.

Joshua groaned loudly in a mix of shame and regret. He was vividly imagining what it would feel like to be hefting Claire’s heavy breasts in his hands—fondling and groping the teen girl to his hearts content. If he did that though, Joshua knew he wouldn’t be able to stop there—no one had that kind of self-control. He would have kept going until …

He went into the kitchen and measured himself out another glass of whiskey—pouring a mouthful of it down his throat so fast he barely tasted it. He wanted to drown out the insidious voice inside his head—the one telling him that this was a perfect opportunity to finally get something for himself. Claire would have no memory of anything he did to her while she was in this state—it may be a crime to molest his daughter, but it was a victimless crime. The only person who would know what he did was him.

Joshua went back into the living room and flopped down on the sofa—spilling a bit of his drink in the process but barely reacting to it. No—he had to be a good man. A good father. He’d told Claire to get dressed—the temptation of her naked body was no longer going to be an issue. He could deal with this now. All he would do now was check that she was alright—that nothing unexpected was happening to her after her exposure to the spores—and then he would send her to bed to sleep it off.

That was it. That was all he was going to do.

Being under the influence of the spores made a person move and act very slowly, so it was some time before Claire joined him in the living room. When she did though—shuffling slowly into Joshua’s line of sight and coming to a stop before him—all he could do was gape in dismay and awe.

Claire had followed his direction—to get dressed into what she wore to bed—but once again she had followed his order exactly and no further. She had walked from the bathroom dripping wet, and she had put her clothes on without doing anything about that fact. Claire was wearing a simple figure-hugging white t-shirt and a small pair of pink cotton shorts—and they clung to her every curve as though they were painted onto her.

The fabric of her clothing had absorbed all the water on her body and now they were wet and slickly stuck to her. Her top was especially eye-catching as it had become almost entirely see-through … and Claire had neglected to put on a bra. Her nipples were stiff and hard; poking out noticeably through the thin fabric of her top, and her sodden cotton shorts were plastered obscenely over her crotch, allowing Joshua to easily see the plump mound of her pussy.

Joshua stared at his daughter while unthinkingly raising the glass of whiskey to his lips and finishing it off. Seeing Claire in this state was somehow even more erotic than her being naked. He just couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

“Claire, take this glass and go into the kitchen and open the bottom third pantry door on the left.” Joshua said, slumping back on the sofa and feeling dizzy. He held out his empty whiskey glass to her and his daughter inexpertly took it from his hand. Her small fingers grazed his as she did and Joshua experienced what felt like an electric jolt of excitement at her touch. “Take out the bottle of whiskey and fill the glass. Then bring the glass back to me.”

Claire obediently turned to do his bidding. Joshua’s breath caught in his throat when he saw that the damp cotton shorts had ridden up between buttocks, revealing the bottom swell of her ass-cheeks. He watched his daughter go into the kitchen—craning his neck so that he could keep the sexy teen in view. When she bent forward to reach into pantry for his whiskey, a soft groan of lust escaped his lips. Claire’s change in posture caused her shorts to ride up even higher between her crack and he could clearly see the outline of her crotch from behind. He could feel himself losing control.

When she returned, Joshua took the glass of whiskey from his daughter with a trembling hand and immediately took another sip. He knew he was drinking far too much but he just couldn’t seem to stop himself. He desperately wanted to dull the voices of caution that were screaming in his head that he had to stop. But whatever happened he was going to make sure she was alright first.

“Sweetie—Claire,” Joshua said, taking a deep breath and attempting to stand up so he could check on her. He got half-way to his feet before losing his balance and falling back again. Giving up, he instead sat himself onto the edge of the couch. “Kneel down in front of me. I want to check you’re okay.”

Claire obediently obeyed her father—sinking down onto her knees at his feet. Her loose and relaxed limbs caused her waver unsteadily and Joshua was sure she was going to fall.

“Sit down further, Claire.” He ordered her. “Put your hands behind you on the floor for balance and lean back on them.”

He wanted to have a look at her eyes—he had made careful and meticulous notes about his colleagues while they were affected by the fungal spores, and they had all shared a certain dilation of the pupil and a difficulty in focusing. Joshua wanted to see if his daughter had the same symptoms after being exposed to a smaller dose.

He hadn’t counted on what this pose would do to his daughter’s clothes however. Her thighs were widely parted leaving little to the imagination, and her small shorts were bunched up high on her legs. She was leaning back slightly, with her chest thrust upwards towards her father. Added to that, the fabric of her top was pulled tightly across her chest and he found he could easily trace every line and curve of her large breasts as they hung there in defiance of gravity. Joshua swallowed hard and was thankful in that moment that Claire was oblivious to what was going on around her—otherwise there would be no way she would have missed the giant bulge in his pants right in front of her.

He reached out tentatively—hovering his hands on either side of her skull. Her head was tilted too far backwards and he couldn’t see her face properly. He gently took hold of either side of her head; her still wet blonde hair silken under his touch. Joshua carefully moved her head forward so that he could peer into her face—Claire passively let her father manipulate her body without any indication that she was aware of what was happening.

Joshua leant forward—peering into Claire’s face as he examined her eyes. The damp scent of her filled his nostrils and made him think perverted thoughts of licking and tasting her tender skin—of having her sweet body laying helpless beneath him. He barely made it through checking out her vitals—everything was on track with what he had expected—before he flung himself backwards onto the couch. He was breathing hard and he was acutely aware that he had a gorgeous teen who was completely under his control kneeling down at his feet.

He grabbed his drink and took another gulp of whiskey while he stared down at Claire with slitted eyes. Even though her posture was erotic as hell, it was kind of spoilt by the blank and unseeing expression on her face. Her lips were parted slightly but he knew he could make it a whole lot better. Joshua didn’t know if he was trying to work himself up towards something more or if he was just choosing the lesser evil path—at this point he was too drunk and horny to care. He put a hand over his bulge and adjusted himself—feeling perverted and powerful as he fondled his cock right in front of his own daughter.

“Claire—open your mouth wider.” Joshua said in a hushed voice as he hungrily stared at her. He flicked his eyes down between her spread thighs and then back to her face. “That’s it, good girl.”

He knew talking to her like she understood anything other than orders was pointless—but it excited him. He slid his hand under the waistband of his pants and squeezed his dick.

“Stick your tongue out, Claire.” He growled as he very slowly started to rub his shaft. “No, not that like, princess. Let it hang loosely out of you mouth, Claire.”

Even though her eyes were still blank, her face looked wanton and sexy now. He hadn’t started out intending this to happen, but he now had his teen daughter posed in a very compromising position. It wouldn’t have been out of place in a porno magazine—in fact it was far sexier then anything he had seen in one of those.

Joshua gave up pretending and lifted his hips—pulling his pants halfway down and exposing his erection to the air. He felt it throb and he was sure that it was harder than it had even been before. Joshua wrapped his fist around his shaft and immediately started furiously jacking off—masturbating at a rapid pace as he hungrily eyed Claire’s gorgeous body as she knelt between his legs. He had never been so turned on before—he was filled with a frenzied need to cum the likes of which he hadn’t experienced since he had been a teenager himself.

He felt himself edging close to an explosive orgasm when something happened that shattered his fixated lust instantly.

Joshua spun around wide-eyed to face his door as a loud and insistent knocking was heard.