The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spores

Chapter Four

Author — Sidia

Joshua watched as the pretty teen obediently swallowed the load he’d just finished pumping into her mouth.

The movement of Alice’s throat as she took his cum down into her stomach made his cock lurch in excitement; he felt powerful. Powerful and guilty. He’d basically just raped the poor girl’s face after all—it hardly mattered that she would have no clue it happened. He would know.

Through his drunken haze, Joshua was aware that the taboo nature of what he’d just done—the very wrongness of it all—actually excited him. He’d never before realised that he had this kind of side to him; all his sexual experiences up until this point had been pretty much vanilla. To discover that he was actually getting off on the fact that he had molested and taken advantage of his daughter’s best friend was more than a little worrying.

As was the fact that it didn’t worry him nearly as much as it should.

“Follow me, Alice.” Joshua ordered the teen as he turned to leave the kitchen. The shuffling footsteps behind told him she was obeying. He walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa and waited for Alice to catch up. “Sit down next to me, Alice.”

Alice clumsily flopped down so that she was seated next to Joshua. She stared vacantly straight ahead of her—paying no mind to the older man next to her. Joshua eyed her for a few moments; even in the fugue state she looked so lovely and … untouchable? The slender and elegant lines of her body seemed so unapproachable—even though she was dressed so skimpily in a tiny pair of shorts and a flimsy white singlet. It had been less than ten minutes since he had finished cumming, but already Joshua could barely believe he’d actually had his cock in this girl’s mouth.

“Alice, pay attention to my words.” Joshua said firmly, shifting a little uncomfortably on the sofa. He was old enough to not be getting so horny like this—especially just after cumming. It was strange how he felt like some kind of randy teenager—he almost felt like he could go again! But no—he’d had his fun. Given into temptation. Now it was time to be responsible and to ensure that his tracks were covered. Alice should be out for approximately twenty minutes more if the dosage he had used was correct—he had better start giving her instructions. “Alice, you came over to collect Claire so you could go see the band play. You both decided that you didn’t feel like it. You stayed here and watched tv with Claire—decided to have a sleepover like you used to. You both went to bed early. Nothing strange or out of the ordinary happened while you were here.”

Joshua paused as he studied Alice; there was no sign that she had heard him. Unless he asked a specific question, those that were under the effect of the fungal spores paid no notice to those around them. He knew that she would take his directions as gospel when she came back around, but it was still a little unnerving to trust that all would be okay afterwards.

On a whim Joshua reached over and placed a hand on Alice’s knee. Her skin felt so smooth and soft—her flesh cool under his touch. His cock gave another small lurch in his pants as he slid his hand up a little higher on her thigh and squeezed gently. Alice continued to stare blankly ahead of her as he began to caress her legs—it was just so wrong and exciting! A brief thought of what he could do with the spores sprang into his mind—he could turn Alice into his own personal sex slave! Hell, he could turn anyone he wanted into a plaything. Joshua had been focused on medical applications for his discovery, and apart from the wealth it could bring he hadn’t thought of what it could provide for him personally—if he wanted to, he could …

“Jesus.” Joshua muttered to himself as he pulled his hand away from Alice’s thigh and stood up. How had he gone from being a normal guy—a normal father—to thinking about creating some sort of harem for himself? Alice was a bright, vivacious young girl; no matter how hot he found her, it wasn’t right to consider turning her into … what? Some kind of fucktoy for his pleasure? It was bad enough what he had done with her already. “This has been one hell of a day.”

Shaking his head at himself, Joshua took a few steps away from the vulnerable and pliant girl on the couch. He had better sort out Claire and arrange somewhere for Alice to sleep before she came around. He had to be responsible.

As Joshua walked down the hall towards Claire’s bedroom he was acutely aware that he once again had a raging erection. The thought—however fleeting—of using the fungal spores to fuck whoever he wanted had excited him more than he cared to think about.

Joshua walked into his daughter’s bedroom to find her laying in bed as he had ordered her to. She appeared to be asleep, but he had never actually known if it was true sleep when he made someone do it. Whenever he had ordered the members of the research team to sleep they had done exactly as Claire had—laid down on their beds and closed their eyes; it was impossible to tell if it was genuine.

Claire was dressed in the same clothing she had worn before but had drawn a thin sheet up over her body. One hand was up by her head and the other was resting across her stomach—she definitely looked relaxed enough. Joshua walked over and stood over his daughter’s bed as he looked down at her. His daughter’s breasts were large and firm enough that even laying on her back they made for an impressive set of mounds. She was so hot …

Joshua shook his head again in irritation; he needed to get a grip on himself.

There was just enough room, so he sat down carefully on the edge of Claire’s bed and regarded her still form. She really did look like she was sleeping and he felt a sudden swell of tenderness. He had spent so little time with her lately and they had used to be so close. He reached out and affectionally brushed a strand of hair away from her face—her hair felt silken.

Joshua softly stoked his daughter’s hair as he looked down into her lovely face. She used to want to spend time with him—to cuddle with him on the couch as they watched movies together. That time was long gone though—now she pretty much hated him. It seemed such a waste to him right then that it had taken something as extreme as a mind-altering fungi to allow him to even be around his own daughter.

“What happened, Claire.” Joshua whispered. He let the back of his knuckles gently brush down her cheek. “Where did we go wrong?”

Her skin felt so smooth. He continued to stroke his daughter’s face, letting his fingers drift a little further each time. When his fingers touched the edge of her mouth, the feeling of her soft lips on his skin made him pause. Joshua couldn’t help himself; as he looked down at his daughter’s mouth—her lips parted slightly as she breathed—he was powerfully reminded of how only a short time before he’d had his cock in her best friend’s mouth. Would he have ended up doing that to Claire?

Joshua shivered. He hadn’t been planning on going that far—even though he had ended up ordering Claire to lewdly pose for him. That said, he hadn’t exactly planned to fuck Alice’s pretty face either. But he wouldn’t have done that with his own daughter surely …

His heart beating so loudly in his chest he was sure it would have been audible to anyone else in the room, Joshua placed his thumb on his daughter’s lips. He slowly rubbed along Claire’s mouth—unable to shake the image from his head of what it would look like to slide his cock between her lips. There was a visceral feeling of dark excitement running rampart throughout his body and he didn’t know if he could stop it. If he wanted to stop it.

Joshua reached out and placed his other hand on his daughter’s neck—gently enclosing his fingers around her slender throat. Claire was still breathing steadily—her chest rising and falling. He slid his thumb between her lips and into the moist warmth of her mouth. He felt her tongue and shivered again. Joshua pushed until his entire thumb was in her mouth and held it there for a few seconds as he panted with a mixture of adrenaline and pure lust. He moved his thumb in and out of his daughter’s mouth in shallow thrusts—lost for the moment in the fantasy of fucking her lovely face.

The movement of his arm caused him to brush up against Claire’s breasts and it made him pause instantly. His daughter’s perfect tits were right there in front of him—covered only by the thin cotton of her t-shirt. How long had it been since he’d had his hands on a pair of breasts? Too long! And he had never been with a woman whose tits came even close to his daughter’s.

Joshua licked his lips and guilty looked around Claire’s bedroom—at all of her possessions that had accumulated there over the years. She only lived with him one week out of four, but there was no doubt she had left her mark on this room. She had grown up here—and now he was going to grope his stacked daughter’s tits in this very room.

Joshua carefully lifted the sheet from his daughter’s body and pulled it down. He then moved one shaking hand and hovered it for a second over Claire’s chest—feeling the warmth from her body. When he cupped one of her large orbs he exhaled sharply despite himself. Fuck, they were big—he wasn’t even close to fitting it in his hand. Joshua gently squeezed his daughter’s breast and felt light-headed. Even through her shirt they felt so soft. He squeezed a little harder and against the palm of his hand he felt her nipple begin to stiffen.

Joshua didn’t hesitate this time; he took both of his hands and placed them on her bare midriff—feeling the firm muscles of her stomach underneath her silky skin. He then slid his hands up under her t-shirt—not stopping until he was cupping both of her bare breasts.

“Holy shit.” Joshua muttered in awe. His rock-hard cock twitched in his pants as he felt up his daughter’s perfect breasts. “Jesus, fuck.”

Joshua started squeezing and fondling Claire’s breasts with complete abandon—becoming overwhelming absorbed with the movement of his hands underneath his daughter’s shirt. He gripped both of her nipples and tweaked them roughly before sinking his fingers deeply into the soft and yielding flesh of her tits. Joshua was breathing heavily as he groped the immobile and sleeping girl—not even aware of the fact that he had turned and half clambered up onto the bed. He realised what he was doing when he pressed his bulging erection against his daughter’s thigh.

Joshua sprung back from Claire in a panic—his sudden movement causing his daughter’s body to bounce on the mattress.

“What the fuck am I doing?!” Joshua moaned drunkenly to himself. It was like he could still feel Claire’s bare breasts on his hands. He was conflicted and horny he didn’t know what to do. In order to stop himself from acting on his desire and lust, he turned and fled from his daughter’s bedroom.

Joshua paused in the hallway—panting heavily and clutching at his chest. He had been about to … do what exactly? He didn’t dare formulate it because he was worried if he did nothing would stop him from going back into his daughter’s room. Even now the temptation was overwhelming. He needed to do something or he was going to lose control entirely.

He want back into the living room and paused—staring at Alice who was sitting right where he left her. He could use Alice to relieve himself; he had already used her once—what could once more hurt? It was going to be the same as last time—she would never even know he had touched her. Any guilt he felt at the thought of taking advantage of the teen girl was outstripped by the pragmatic and horny logic he was utilising—it was the lesser of two evils.

Joshua checked the time and realised the sexy teen would be coming out of her docile state shortly—he had spent far too long with Claire. He turned on the spot and hurried over to the entrance of the subbasement—going down the stairs and retrieving another small dose of the refined spores. Joshua then went into his kitchen and collected a dishcloth and wet it down until it was dripping and then returned to the living room. He placed both items on the coffee table in front of Alice, and then took a seat on a chair on the side of the room. She wasn’t facing him directly so he wasn’t in her immediate line of sight.

“Alice, when you notice me sitting here you will pick up the vial of dust that is in front of you on the table.” Joshua ordered loudly. He was breathing rapidly with excitement—it was only a few minutes until she was due to wake up. “You will dose yourself with the contents and then use the dish-cloth to wipe and clean your face of any residue before placing everything back on the table where you found it.”

Preparations done, Joshua settled back with bated breath—starting at the teen girl with a hunger and intensity that surprised him. He reached down to his pants and squeezed his throbbing erection—as before, he was struck with just how wrong what he was doing was—and just how arousing and exciting it was as well.

Right on schedule, Alice’s breathing changed and her body twitched as she began to come out of the fugue state. She shifted on the sofa and rubbed at her arms as though she was feeling a sudden cold.

“Wha —” She began to say, her words thick and slurred. She licked her lips and swallowed a few times. “Where …?”

She turned her head and looked fuzzily around the room. Even in the midst of his anticipation of having his way with Alice again, Joshua was elated at how quickly she was coming back around. His refinement looked to be a complete success! It had taken his colleagues weeks to fully come back to themselves, but Alice was regaining her motor functions right as he watched. He saw the moment when she turned her head and saw him sitting quietly looking at her.

“…Mr. Marsh?” Alice asked fuzzily. True to form, she attempted a flirtatious smile—somewhat spoilt by the fact that she still looked confused. “I didn’t see you there—did I fall asleep on you? I’m sorry, I didn’t —”

Alice cut her words off mid-sentence and turned her attention down to the coffee table in front of her. She reached down and mechanically picked up the vial of Spores before matter of factly dosing herself. The teen girls face went slack and blank once more as it took effect, but she still remembered his instructions enough to slowly reach down for the wet cloth and methodically clean her face of any trace of the Spores.

“That’s alright, Alice.” Joshua said, his voice rough as he got up from his chair. He felt drunk, horny, and powerful. Alice had finished cleaning herself and had placed everything back where she had found it.“There’s no need for you to apologise at all. Now—come over here to me.”

Alice gracelessly got up and shuffled over to stand before him. Joshua reached out and put a hand on one narrow hip—pulling her body hard into him. He towered over the slender girl, and he rested his chin on top of her head. The scent of her enveloped Joshua, and his cock gave a twitch against her belly.

“We are going to have some more fun together, Alice.” Joshua whispered hoarsely, pressing his lips into her dark hair. “A whole lot of fun …”