The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Spring Broke

Day Seven — Saturday

Tammy was alone in her hotel room.

It was a Saturday morning. She had no idea where her roommate was and she didn’t care.

What really mattered was her master.

She was amazed at how easy it was, how easy it was to think of him like that. She knew she shouldn’t and yet it was getting harder and harder not to think of him that way.

But she was going to fight him a part of her said. He wasn’t going to break her. Not now. Not ever.

Oh but geez, it was hard. It was so fucking hard. It was so hard not to give in, and it was so easy, it was so easy to sacrifice herself to the whims of her master.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. He is not your master.

Her cell phone rang and Tammy grabbed for it before suddenly pulling her hand back. He knew her number. What if it was him?

Her phone rang again and Tammy could feel herself giving in. She knew what she wanted. She wanted it to be him.

“Join me,” said her master’s voice.

“But I don’t even know where you are,” Tammy almost wailed.

“Sure you do,” said her master’s voice and with that, the line went dead.

What did that mean, Tammy wondered. She didn’t know. How could she?

Maybe it was the building, she told herself, the one where he’d first taken her, and yet even as she thought that thought, she knew that wasn’t right. That wasn’t where he was.

Without even realizing that she’d done it, Tammy let herself out of her room. Join me, her master had said.

She wanted to, but where was he.

Maybe it’s a sign, her other half said with derision. If you can’t find him, maybe he’s not really your master.

Shut up, Tammy told herself. She’d find him.

He was close. Tammy wasn’t sure how she knew that. She just knew he was. In fact, now that she thought about it, she was sure he was here, here in the hotel.

That made her hot, to think that he was here with her. Somehow, that just seemed so right. She should be close to him so that she could provide whatever services he required.

Shut up, she told herself. She wasn’t here to wait on him, and yet just that very thought made her wish that she was.

He wasn’t on her floor. Tammy wasn’t sure how she knew that. In fact, now that she thought about it, she was sure he was on the floor below so she took the elevator down.

This felt right, she told herself. She wasn’t sure how she knew or why it would, but somehow, this just felt right. She walked down the hall, wondering which door was his and then she stopped. That one, she thought. The doors all looked the same and yet she knew, it was that one.

She knocked on the door and she held her breath. Any moment now, she told herself. Any moment now and he’d open the door.

And the door opened.

And it wasn’t him.

Tammy scowled at the person in the doorway. It was her friend, Hayley. That was bad enough as it was but Hayley was wearing a sheer, pink chammie that did nothing to hide her form.

Hayley just left the door open as she retreated back into the room. There was someone in the chair there, someone with his back to Tammy, and it was to this man that Hayley returned. She knelt in front of him and then she was sliding in between the man’s knees.

“Don’t just stand there,” a man’s voice said. “Come on in and enjoy the show.”

It wasn’t just any man’s voice. It was her master’s voice. She stepped into the room and she shut the door.

“Come here,” the man said. “Come here and watch what your friend is doing to me.”

Tammy didn’t want to and yet she had to. She had to come watch her friend suck her master’s cock.

The man groaned. “She’s a good cock sucker, don’t you think?”

Tammy tried to be as noncommittal as possible but even she had to admit that Hayley was good at sucking the man’s cock which was amazing since she’d told Tammy that she’d never sucked a cock before and that she wasn’t about to start.

The man looked up at Tammy. “You got something to say,” he said.

Tammy said nothing.

“Maybe you think you could do it better,” the man said.

Of course she could do it better, Tammy thought.

“Well, if you think you can do it better,” the man said, “maybe you ought to get down here and show your friend how it’s done.”

No, Tammy told herself. No, it’s a trick. Don’t do it, only ...

Only ...

Only, she couldn’t help herself. In a moment, she was there, pushing her friend out of the way and taking her spot between her master’s legs.

It felt good, Tammy told herself. It felt good to take her place between his legs. It felt good to take his cock in her mouth.

“That’s it,” the man said. “That’s it. Suck my cock.”

Tammy couldn’t help herself. It just felt so good and so right. It felt so good to be of service. It felt good to give her master exactly what he wanted.

Her master groaned and Tammy knew what that meant. Just a little more, she told herself. Just a little more and she’d have what she needed.

The man groaned and his cock surged and Tammy felt it. It felt so good to have his cock cum inside her mouth. It felt so good and so right.

“What do you think of your friend?”

It took Tammy a moment to realize that that question was not intended for her.

It was Hayley that answered the question. “She’s a slut,” her friend said.

Tammy was about to say something but the man held up a hand. “Don’t bother objecting,” he said. “She wouldn’t hear you anyway,” and that was all it took to make Tammy fall silent.

“I’ll bet you’re wondering why she’s here,” the man said and Tammy nodded.

“She’s here for you,” her master said. “She’s here so you can prove yourself to me.”

Tammy was confused. She didn’t understand.

“You’re going to help me,” the man told her. “You’re going to help me take advantage of her, and you’re going to do this because you’re going to want to prove your devotion to me.”

“But I thought, I mean, when I came in here, she was—”

“She was sucking my cock?”

Tammy nodded.

“That was only the warm up to the main event but she doesn’t really want to have sex with me, do you, dear?”

Hayley shook her head.

“That’s where you’re going to come in. You’re going to help me out.”

“I’m not.”

“Sure you are. You just don’t know it yet.” The man looked at Hayley. “Why don’t you come over here.”

Hayley did as she was told.

“Wait a minute,” Tammy said, “if she doesn’t want to, you know, then why is she doing what you tell her to do?”

The man shrugged. “Because she can’t disobey me, can you?”

Hayley shook her head.

“Why don’t you stroke my cock.”

Obediently, Hayley’s hand started to stroke the man’s cock.

“I can make her do whatever I want her to do but I’m not going to do that. You’re going to do that. I promise nothing in return for you but you’re going to do it because you want to prove just how obedient you can be.”

“I won’t.”

The man smiled. “We’ll see.”

She’d show him, Tammy decided. He might think he controlled her, but she wasn’t going to give in. She’d show him.

But her friend’s hand was still stroking the man’s cock. Tammy couldn’t help it. She had to watch. She didn’t want to watch but she had to watch nonetheless.

She’d show him, Tammy told herself even as she watched her friend’s hand slide over the head of her master’s cock. She wasn’t going to give in.

She couldn’t take her eyes off it. She couldn’t take her eyes off her master’s cock.

“No, wait,” she whimpered. “No ... no ... no ...”

“Your friend needs to have her pussy licked.”

Who cares, Tammy thought, and yet, even as she thought it, she knew what she was going to do. She was going to ...

She was sliding between Hayley’s legs. This didn’t mean she was giving in, she told herself even as her tongue licked her friend’s pussy. Her friend moaned as Tammy found her clit. It didn’t mean that at all, Tammy told herself. She wasn’t giving in.

Tammy could feel her master coming up behind her. She could feel his cock entering her and she couldn’t help but moan as she felt him enter her. She knew what she wanted. She wanted him to fuck her, but that didn’t mean she was giving in.

He was leaning in over her body and Tammy moaned. She loved the way his body made her feel. She was trapped between her master’s body and between Hayley’s legs. She couldn’t go anywhere but she didn’t want to go anywhere. She wanted to stay right where she was. She wanted her master to fuck her.

But that didn’t mean she was giving in.

“Tell me you want me to fuck her,” she heard her master say in a near whisper.

She couldn’t, she thought. She couldn’t let her friend have her master’s cock, but she knew that wasn’t her choice to make. She turned her head. She looked back at her master. She didn’t want to say it, but she knew she had to. “I want you to fuck her.”

“What’s that,” the man said even as his cock worked its way between Tammy’s legs.

He was going to make her beg. Tammy knew that. He was going to make her beg. She knew that was what he wanted. “Please,” she begged.

“Please what?”

“Please fuck my friend.”

“Say it again.”

“Please fuck my friend,” she said again and even then, she told herself, just because she said it, that didn’t mean she was giving in.

Tammy relinquished her place and moments later, it was her master’s cock between Hayley’s legs. “Make her satisfy you with her mouth,” her master ordered, and Tammy perched herself over her friend’s face, but that didn’t mean she was giving in.

Hayley was tentative at first but as the master fucked her, Hayley’s tongue became more and more animated and Tammy made sure Hayley knew what she was supposed to do. It wouldn’t take all that much to make her cum, Tammy told herself, but even so, that didn’t mean she was giving in.

Hayley was cumming. Tammy knew that. It should have been her but she knew she couldn’t deny her master what he wanted, but even so, that didn’t mean she was giving in.

And just when it seemed inevitable that Hayley’s tongue would get her off, hands grabbed her roughly from behind and she was pulled off her friend’s face and she was tossed to the side, and suddenly, it was her master between her legs.

“Tell me what you want,” the man said.

Tammy looked up at him. “I want you to fuck me,” she said.

“What do you want,” the man said again.

“I want you to fuck me.”

“Say it again.”

“Dammit. I said it already. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. God damn it. I want you to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

Her master slipped his cock between her legs and Tammy moaned as she felt the man enter her, and that’s when she started to cum, and Tammy knew. She’d given in. She knew her master really was. She knew who her master always would be.