The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stacy Moves In

Synopsis: A sexy young girl moves in next door to Jan and her daughter.

Jan sat down at the breakfast table across from her only daughter, Krystal. Both looked tired , as Jan poured two bowls of cold cereal, and two cups of strong black coffee. Sunday morning had come late this week.

“Did the new neighbor’s party keep you up all night too, Krys ? It was so noisy. We’ve GOT to get that new girl, Stacy to stop her loud parties before we BOTH have nervous breakdowns. Every night , music and partying until dawn. I can’t take it any more. I’m going to go talk to her.”

Krystal looked at her mother, " Mom...PLEASE don’t. I think that is the same girl who always was getting in trouble at my high school, before she left. Even the teachers were afraid of her. Don’t get yourself in to trouble.”

“ Honey, I won’t. She probably doesn’t even know she is causing us so such trouble with her parties. If she doesn’t listen to me then I’ll have to call the police and she WON’T like that. She just moved in , after all. I’m really amazed that she can afford to live in a nice house like that all by herself, if she’s a high school drop out. She’s the same age as you and you aren’t even out of college yet. I just wish she was as nice and sweet as you Krystal. I’m really worried about what’s going on over there at night.”

“Mom...please don’t go.”

Jan looked at her daughter and smiled , the 19 year old blonde was so loving and innocent. She never gave her mother a BIT of trouble. Jan had raised her alone since her husband had died, and Krystal had been the PERFECT daughter. Not only was she beautiful and smart but popular at school too. And now that she was doing so well in college she had a bright future ahead of her.

Not anything at all like this new neighbor girl Stacy. Probably from some rich family that tossed her out for her terrible behavior, and bought her a house to keep her out of THEIR hair. Jan just wished the girl had chosen another house in some other neighborhood .

Jan thought she could talk to her though, the young mother wasn’t THAT much older than Stacy. She had given birth to Krystal when she was only 17, and still LOOKED young. A couple of times they had even been mistaken for sisters by men they had met.They both had long blonde hair and both had full, athletic figures.

“Mom... PLEASE don’t go. I’m scared of what could happen .”

“ What could happen, dear ? It’ll be OK honey, Your Mom is a grown up woman . I’ll get it all taken care of. Just trust Mommy. ”

Soon, after the breakfast dishes were cleaned up, Jan slipped on a pair of running shorts and a short tee top and walked over to the house next door.

She knocked on the door and in a couple of minutes a darkly attractive young woman dressed only in flowered panties and a silk bra came to the door. She looked to be no older than Krystal, her own daughter.

“Yeah ? What do you want?” the attractive girl inquired .

“Hi. You must be Stacy. I’m Jan your next door neighbor. I just wanted to talk to you about the noise every night this week . You’ve had a party EVERY night since you moved in and they are so LOUD. I know it’s not your fault dear, but I’m wondering if you could try to keep the noise down so my daughter and I could get some sleep? Krystal goes to school at the University every day and she has some REALLY early classes.”

The sexy young woman looked unabashedly up and down Jan’s body, then , with a slight smile, opened the door all the way and invited her neighbor in. " Come on in, I’ll make a cup of coffee for us and we can talk. I knew Krystal in high school, and you MUST be her mother , you look so much alike.”

The raven haired girl-woman turned and padded to the kitchen on her bare feet, then poured two of cups of coffee from a machine on the counter and handed one to Jan. “Sugar ?”

“Yes, please..”

The dark haired girl spooned a dark crystaline substance into Jan’s cup. " It’s all natural, " she said, with a slight smile.

Then she abruptly turned and walked out of the kitchen. Jan followed.

Again , the young woman led the way , this time toward the living room. In spite of herself Jan stared at her full figured neighbor intently as her firm ass swayed back and forth while she walked. The lovely brunette turned around, flopped onto a soft upholstered chaise lounge and lifted her leg, placing it on the arm of the chair, showing far to much of her pubic area to her surprised visitor.

She sipped from her coffee cup then sat the steaming container down on a side table.

The remainder of the furniture in the area was oddly, all the way on the other side of the large room and Jan wanted to be close to this woman while she talked to her. She had learned in her own psych class that she would be more forceful if she stood close to the teenager when she talked.

“Why don’t you sit over there on the couch Stacy? " she asked brightly, pointing across the room.

“Why don’t YOU sit here on the floor next to my chair if you want to be closer to me Jan. " she replied not quite making it a question.

Stacy debated a moment then settled down on her knees in front of Stacy’s chair. This wasn’t going EXACTLY as she had planned.

Stacy looked directly into Jan’s eyes and spoke softly to the older woman. “I’m sorry that I kept you awake all this week, Jan . You must be really tired. " Almost absently Stacy slowly adjusted her beautiful breasts with her own hands. “Why don’t we focus on the issue while you relax and we can talk about it.”

Jan’s eyes were level with Stacy’s perfect, silk encased breasts , just a bit lower than her beautiful face. The young mother couldn’t quite figure out what to look at....or what NOT to look at as they talked. To add to her confusion Stacy’s bare foot moved back and forth rhythmically as the girl spoke, almost touching the kneeling blonde , on her cheek.

Jan shifted her gaze again, this time to the flowered panties barely concealing Stacy’s cunt. Then she looked away and tried to pay attention to the words the darkly attractive girl was speaking.

Jan had NEVER been involved in a lesbian relationship, but she had to admit, this young woman’s explicit sexuality was making her VERY uncomfortable .

She felt as if her head was spinning. She tried to clear her thoughts , taking a sip of the coffee.

“Almost every dispute can be solved if the people just focus on the issue and relax.. You seem to be focusing on my voice and that’s GOOD Jan, just continue to do that and we can relax together. You focusing on me and my voice and relaxing while we talk. ”

As she stared at the teen and concentrated on her softly seductive voice Jan began to hear a soft hissing in her ears and started to feel a bit more confused. Perhaps she should leave now and try to address this issue at a later time. She tried to stand up but her legs didn’t seem to want to move. She fell clumsily back to her knees.

“Oh... don’t leave Jan.... I don’t WANT you to leave.. you don’t want to leave... you want to kneel right there in front of me and focus on my voice.... and on me.... my beautiful breasts... my long legs.... my sexy pussy... focus on me dear Jan .....in fact why don’t I move a bit closer to you and let you focus on my deep, dark eyes my pet ... focus on my eyes... look deeply into my dark.... deep..... relaxing eyes....” Stacy reached out and touched her on the shoulder as if to steady the older woman .

“My pet? Is that what she called me?” Jan thought.

Stacy shifted in the chair and now was almost eye to eye with the kneeling woman. She looked deeply into Jan’s blue eyes and softly ran her hands through Jan’s long blonde hair. She looked good for a Mom, Stacy thought. Gently she moved her fingertips in slow, sensuous circles on Jan’s temples and continued to speak to her in her soft, sexy, compelling voice.

Stacy’s eyes seemed to bore into Jan’s mind as she looked into them. They were so deep, dark and compelling.

“That’s it Jan. You are so relaxed now. The coffee helped didn’t it? The sugar has a special herb in it that reduces your ability to think for yourself. It makes you want to do everything I say.... exactly as Stacy says.... exactly as Stacy commands.... just relax... and look into my eyes and let yourself fall into a deep hypnotic trance. An obedient... submissive.... helpless trance.... you want to do exactly as I say don’t you Jan..... don’t you....”

The blonde woman continued to stare into Stacy’s eyes and couldn’t seem to find the words to speak... even to answer her questions.

Stacy saw that the blonde woman’s eyes were glazing over. Jan couldn’t look away from the dark girl’s hypnotic gaze. Now, Stacy thought, it’s time to manipulate this woman’s thoughts. Time to make her submit to her new neighbor’s desires.

“You know what Jan? I’d like to see your pretty titties now... why don’t you take off that top and let me see Jan’s little titties.... let Stacy see those pretty titties.....pretty titties..... pretty titties....”

Slowly Jan’s arms started to move to remove the tee shirt then stopped. " No... I’ve got to leave....this...isn’t right...”

She was terrified. But couldn’t force herself to move . It was all she could do to voice these soft words of resistance. " No.... stop it ..no....”

“Pretty titties Jan.... I WANT to see your pretty titties....so pretty for Stacy.... show me Jan.... show me......you CAN’T resist me... you are so helpless when Stacy wants you to do something... helpless.... powerless...submissive...show me Jan’s pretty titties...show me Jan... show me now...”

The words seemed to resound inside Jan’s mind and seemed so compelling.

Again her hands began to move , now almost of their own volition and lifted the shirt over her head, exposing her bare breasts.

“Why don’t you say the words now Jan... pretty titties.... you are showing me your pretty titties.....” Stacy reached out and tweaked Jan’s stiffening nipples.

“Ohhh....” Jan moaned....

“I want you to say it Jan.... Mistress Stacy wants you to say the slutty words for her... you can’t resist any command Mistress Stacy gives you dear... say the words for me....I WANT you to say them.”

The kneeling woman continued to stare into her captor’s deep, dark hypnotic eyes. Her thoughts no longer seemed to be her own.

“P.p..p...pretty.... pretty... titties....”

“Good girl, Jan... that’s very nice. You DO have pretty titties. Now come closer so you can lick my pussy... You WANT to worship my pussy don’t you? You can now. We are here... alone and you don’t have to be afraid..... kiss my pussy Jan....kiss...my...pussy...”

The entranced blonde moved even closer to the dark beauty.. then helplessly she leaned into her fragrant delta and began to kiss and lick it as Stacy tweaked her nipples. " That’s good Jane.... verrry good.”

What was making her do this. Why was this sexy teenager able to dominate and humiliate her so ? Why couldn’t she stop herself ?

Suddenly Stacy got up from the chair, almost knocking her blonde worshiper to the floor and breaking the hypnotic trance she had fallen into. Jan blinked.

“Let’s go in my bedroom Jan... let’s finish our conversation in there,” Stacy whispered.

“No ... NO ! I don’t know WHAT came over me but I’ve GOT to go now.”

Stacy smiled a mischevious smile, " I came over you... almost... BUT I can solve THAT problem later . Come with me to the bedroom now. I want you to eat me out, slut.”

“I’m NO slut. I’m the mother of a wonderful daughter and she’d be embarassed if she knew what I just did. I’m leaving now.”

“Then why are you standing in front of me with no top on, honey?” Stacy reached out and used her thumbs and forefingers to trap both Jane’s nipples. " Come with me....”

Slowly, fearfully Jan walked, following Stacy as she backed down the hallway toward the master bedroom, the teen never once releasing her grip on the terrified blonde’s throbbing nipples.

Stacy knew she could at any time plunge this weak willed woman into a deep hypnotic trance for a second time but was savoring the purely erotic control she had over her. Jan was starting to cry, but didn’t try to escape . Her pussy was burning for the touch of this young, dark beauty who had captured her so easily.

Stacy threw herself on the large bed and patted a spot right next to her. “Come here slut ...kiss my ass...” she whispered. " You WANT to kiss my perfect ass... you NEED to kiss Stacy’s sexy ass. ”

At first Jan stood frozen in place, then slowly crawled onto the bed and started kissing Stacy’s firm buttocks, licking, nibbling, worshiping.

“Now my asshole baby.“the teen commanded. With little hestitation the blonde extended her tongue and started to insert it into and around the young girl’s rosebud. “Now my pussy, you bitch.“Stacy barked.

Helpless to resist this dark beauty anymore, still drugged, and now hopelessly aroused, she started to lick and suck on Stacy’s cunt until the teen screamed with pleasure.

After resting a moment Stacy reached over and tugged at Jan’s shorts , throwing them to the floor. Now both beautiful women were naked on the bed.

The sensuous teen stared to insert first one then two fingers into the older woman’s wet cunt, and chuckled, " What are you?”

Jan started to cry, then she looked confused “I don’t know” she hoarsely whispered.

Stacy leaned close , flicked her tongue out and licked Jan’s lips , then quickly pulled back her face as Jan tried to return the kiss, " What kind of woman eats her neighbor’s asshole the first time they meet?”

Jan thought a moment...” A slut. I’m just a slut.”

“That’s right Jan you’re my helpless slut. Tell Mistress Stacy what you are.”

“I’m your helpless slut. " the woman sobbed.

Stacy started her fingers moving in and out of Jan’s pussy again.

“You’re my slut slave Jan . Stacy’s slut slave. Say it...TELL ME...”

The tears were flowing freely now....“I’m Stacy’s slut slave. Damn it I’M YOUR SLUT SLAVE...”

The dark hypnotist reached into a drawer at the side of the bed and pulled out a black leather collar and buckled it around Jan’s neck, and then thrust her still moist fingers into the sobbing woman’s mouth so she could taste her own juices.

Stacy held her as she cried. As the blonde started to calm down she looked up into her Mistress’ eyes. " Please don’t tell my daughter that I’m your slave. I’ll do anything but please don’t tell my daughter Krystal.”

Stacy again smiled that mischevious, evil smile. " That might be tough , my little slut.... Krystal come here!”

The closet door opened and young, blonde Krystal, Jan’s daughter stepped out, naked save the black collar around her neck, a duplicate of her own. She had been standing there, silently the entire time.

“Now Jan I want you lick my ass.....and Krystal , you can eat my sexy pussy. ”

Her two slaves began to worship her body, licking and kissing, their desire growing as each second passed , soon Stacy began to moan.

“ I think I’m going to like this neighborhood,” she said as she entwined her hands in the hair of the mother and daughter, pulling them up and forcing them to kiss each other.

Both cried.

Neither stopped.