The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Star Academy: Nightmare Origins

This is the origin story of the evil villainess Nightmare, as seen in the story “The Star Sister’s Nightmare”. It takes place 10 years before that story. Read that story before reading this one.

* * *

It’s was another beautiful morning in Highland City as the sun began to rise. It was 6:30 AM as Elizabeth was cooking breakfast for her family. Her husband, George, was already up having his morning coffee. Their 3 daughters, Alé, Rebecca and Lexi were still sleeping.

“Bacon sure smells good”, George exclaimed, as his wife laughed. “Not good enough to wake your girls up”, she said jokingly.

“It’s summer vacation, let them sleep in”, George says as he enjoys the peace and quiet. “Besides, we got a big day today, Alé is gonna be watching her sisters a little longer than normal”.

Elizabeth agrees, they do have a big day today. George and Elizabeth, better known as the superheroes Starman and Starlady, are the two founders and leaders of the Star Academy—A place where people who have “special abilities” can enroll and George and Elizabeth will help them manage and control their abilities. Today is the first day of the year and they get to meet the new students.

“We have a small class this year, only 4 students”, Elizabeth says as she eats a piece of the bacon. “Yeah, I’m excited to meet them”, George adds.

Rebecca enters the kitchen, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

“Well good morning, sunshine!", says George as only a dad could say.

Rebecca ignores her overly peppy father and grabs a piece of bacon. Elizabeth grabs the tray the bacon was on and sets it on the table. She follows that with a plate full of toast, and a plate stacked with pancakes. “Girls, breakfast is ready!!", she yells.

Neither of the two sisters come down for breakfast however as Rebecca, George and Elizabeth start eating. Rebecca is about to say something but a literal whirlwind takes place in the kitchen and when the dust clears, Lexi is sitting at the table eating her breakfast. The spunky 10 year old used her super speed to rush down for breakfast and make her plate.

“That’s incredibly annoying, Lex”, her big sister Rebecca retorts.

Lexi just laughed it off as the third Star sister entered the kitchen. Alé pours herself a cup of coffee, spilling some on the kitchen counter as she’s still half asleep. She sits down and starts eating her breakfast, albeit slouched in her chair and making a mess.

“Someone looks excited for the day!", George’s dad instincts just can’t help themselves.

Alé fires back, “Leave me alone Dad, I had a long night”. George makes a few more jokes towards Alé as the family shares a typical morning breakfast.

Afterwards, George and Elizabeth get ready for the day. Before leaving, they say goodbye to their kids.

“Alright girls, we’re off for the week. We’re a phone call away if you need us. Alé is in charge so listen to her, always. If we gotta come back because of some misbehavior, you’ll be upset”, George stated.

Elizabeth chimes in, “But don’t worry, we’ll call you each night and let you know how everything goes. We’re only both gone for the 1st week, then we’ll alternate who stays the night and who comes home each day”.

“Yeah yeah we know the drill”, Alé says, smirking.

“I know”, George says as she hugs his oldest daughter and kisses her on the forehead. He does the same to his two other daughters and Elizabeth follows suit.

“Goodbye girls, we love you!", George and Elizabeth say together. The girls say they love them too and the two superparents are off to the academy.

George and Elizabeth arrive to the academy, which is secluded on the outskirts of Highland City. There’s a huge forest outside of the city and the academy lies deep inside of it, completely surrounded by trees. George and Elizabeth setup everything before the students arrive. They are outside the front door of the academy, awaiting the students.

The 4 vehicles all arrive around the same time, and George and Elizabeth meet the students and some of their parents.

The first student they met is a girl named Kaitlyn, who preferred to go by Kait. She was 18 years old, and actually graduated high school last year with their daughter, Alé. Kait was friends with Alé, and she’s the one who told her about the Star Academy once Alé discovered her powers. She has the ability to turn invisible, completely unseeable by the human eye. This was unfortunate, cause she was quite the sight to see. An absolutely beautiful face, she just oozed sex appeal. She had fairly tanned skin with beautiful flowing brown hair.. While she wasn’t exactly stacked up top, she had one of the nicest asses in town. It was big but incredibly tight, disproportionate to the rest of her firm body.

George and Elizabeth were pleased to meet her as she had a great personality. They also met her parents, who discussed her daughter’s secret super ability. As of now, Kait can’t control when she’s turns invisible. It happens when she gets startled, or scared. She needs to be able to harness this ability so people don’t discover her out in public.

The next car showed up and out of it came a woman and a fairly large man. George and Elizabeth introduced themselves. The woman was the single mother of the man in question. His name was Bruce, and he stood a whopping 6′4″, and he was all muscle. He had blonde, swoopy hair which covered his forehead and blue eyes that the ladies adored. The 20 year old Bruce was blessed with super strength, which you could assume just by looking at him. However, this was beyond super strength, as he was too strong. He broke everything that he touched. If he grabbed a glass of water, it would shatter instantly. He could not control his own strength, which is what brings him to the academy.

Next up was Olivia, or Liv as she preferred. She arrived to the academy alone. The black haired bisexual girl dressed gothic-like or like the average punk rock chick. She was incredibly fit, really skinny but had subtle curves to her. She had beautiful green eyes, almost too beautiful in fact. Liv had the ability to mesmerize anyone she desired just by looking at them. For the longest time, she just thought people were weird around her, but about 3 years ago she discovered that she actually had hypnotic abilities. She was a therapist before she knew she had these powers, and one day she tried to hypnotize one of her patients, and it worked. She tried this with multiple patients and it always worked, nobody was able to resist her. She even started doing hypnotherapy and hypnosis shows on the side for extra money. The problem is that it always works. She wants to be able to look people in the eye and not have them fall into a trance.

The last student to show up was Ashley. The 22 year old blonde had her dad drop her off. She was incredibly fashionable, wearing a very provocative outfit. She had a dress on that had a deep v-cut down the middle which showed almost half of each of her c-cup breasts. The dress had a tie at the waist so you could see her nice but subtle curves. She had jewelry all over, from earrings to a necklace, to bracelets and rings. Her super power was the ability to enter the dream world. This is an ability she is only just discovering. As of now, it happens randomly, after she falls asleep. Anything that happens in the dream world actually happens in real life. Ashley is terrified of this as she has no control of it yet.

The students say goodbye to their loved ones as they follow George and Elizabeth into the academy. They show them around, and all the students are impressed with how nice it is. They have everything you could imagine: multiple libraries, research rooms, training rooms, a cafeteria, the commons, a game room, a spa and that was all on the first floor. The second floor was reserved for the rooms where the students would be staying. After going up the stairs, male students stayed in the west wing, while the female students were in the east wing. George and Elizabeth had a large suite in the hallway that connected the two wings.

“Already students, go settle into your rooms and make them feel like home. I’ll give you about an hour, meet in the commons downstairs around 10 o’clock”, Elizabeth said.

The students got to each of their rooms, the doors were labeled with their names on them. Bruce realized that his room didn’t have a door handle, as he always breaks them. His door was voice operated, which he appreciated. Everything in his room was super reinforced, so much so that he didn’t break a single thing while setting up his room.

Over in the east wing, the girls began setting up their rooms. Kaitlyn and Ashley had an immediate bond, they got along really well. They were talking and laughing as if they’ve known each other for years.

Meanwhile, Liv setup her room and sat in there alone until it was time to meet back up in the commons.

It was 10 o’clock and the four students made their way into the commons. Elizabeth and George were there waiting for them.

“Welcome! I hope you all like your new rooms”, Elizabeth began. “First things first, we’re gonna go around and have everyone introduce themselves. Just state your name, why you’re here and anything else you want us to know about you. I’ll go alphabetically. So, Ashley, come on up”.

Ashley made her way to the front of the room. “Hi, everyone, I’m Ashley”.

Bruce made the sarcastic AA response back, “Hiiii Ashley”. George and Kait chuckled, and Ashley continued on.

“I have the ability to access your dreams! It’s something I just recently discovered, so I don’t have much control of it yet. It all started a month or so ago, when I had a very vivid dream about an ex-boyfriend. In the dream, we got into one of our classic fights, which involved some scratching and shoving. And when I woke up, the scratches and bruises were on my skin! I went to the doctors and they said I probably an hurting myself in my sleep, but I didn’t believe them. The next few nights I setup a camera to monitor myself sleeping, and sure enough, I wasn’t attacking myself. The scratches, bumps and bruises I was getting just showed up, as they were happening in my dreams. I know it sounds bizarre, but it’s the truth. And I... I have no clue how to control this. I’m worried I might hurt myself or someone else”.

After a brief pause, George intervenes, “Well, my 10 year old daughter ate 8 pancakes within 2 seconds this morning, so nothing seems bizarre anymore”. Everyone laughed.

George continued, “But don’t worry, Ashley. We will figure out how to harness this ability. Thank you for sharing. You may have a seat now. Bruce, come on up”.

Ashley sat down as the big Bruce made his way to the front of the room. He turned and waved and started introducing himself, “Hi, I’m Bruce”.

Bruce had the very typical bodybuilder/muscleman voice and posture. It made him sounds dumber then he probably was.

“I have the uh...super strength! That’s it. I can crush almost everything. I’m so strong I end up breaking almost everything I touch. I need to learn how to not break everything”.

“Thanks Bruce”, said George. “Elizabeth had the same issue when she first discovered his powers, so we should be able to help. Next up, Kait”.

Kait got to the front of the room and was awfully nervous for some reason. Because of this, her powers activated and she became invisible.

“Well, I’m Kait and this is my ability”, she said, laughing.

The rest of the room laughed along, as Kaitlyn reappeared, no longer nervous.

“Obviously, I have the ability to turn invisible. However, it only happens when I’m scared or nervous. Ironically enough, this is how I met George and Elizabeth’s daughter, Alé. She startled me at school, and I turned invisible. That’s when she told me that her parents run a school for people like me who have special abilities. So now, here I am”.

Elizabeth smiled, “Thank you Kait. And yes Alé told me all about you, we’re excited to work with you. And last but not least, Olivia, come on up”.

Liv got up and tried to make her speech short and sweet, “Hi, I’m Olivia. I prefer Liv. I can hypnotize anyone just by looking at them, thank you”.

Liv attempted to walk back to her chair, but Kaitlyn stopped her, “You what? Can hypnotize people? That’s not a super power!!”

Liv laughed, but was serious, “Trust me, it is. It always works”.

Kait snapped back, “Well last year my therapist tried using hypnotherapy on me, and it didn’t work. It had no effect. So what makes you so special?".

Liv looked back at George and Elizabeth and asked, “May I?".

“Yeah, sure”, they said.

“Alright”, Liv began as she squated down to be eye level with Kait, who was in a chair.

“Look into my eyes”, Liv started.

Kaitlyn looked stunned, as she muttered out an “Uh...oh”.

“You are getting sleepy”, Liv continued.

Kait didn’t say a word, but as her eyelids started drooping, she became invisible. She was scared.

This made things a little difficult for Liv, as she couldn’t focus on Kaits’ eyes, so she just decided to put her down now.

“And, SLEEP”, Liv commanded and just like that, Kait reappeared. Her chin was in her chest, her head straight down, deeply asleep, completely unconscious.

“Woah”, uttered Ashley, “that’s incredible. She went down quick!".

Liv looked back at George and Elizabeth, who pointed over at Bruce. The big man must have also been watching Livs’ eyes, cause he was also sound asleep, although he remained standing..

“Ugh”, said Liv, “see this is the problem”.

George rebuttaled, “No, no this is not a problem Olivia. Excuse me—Liv. You have an incredible gift. One that we will harness and you will be able to use it to the best of your abilities”.

“I hope you’re right”, said Liv as she decided to wake the sleeping students up. “Kait, Bruce, AWAKE”.

Kait’s head shot up, she was bug eyed and confused. “Wha-what happened? Did you—", but she was interrupted.

“Yes, I did. See?” Liv said, smirking.

“Oh...uh... wow, sorry for doubting you. That’s quite the ability”, Kait said, apologetically.

Liv didn’t respond as she sat back down in her seat.

Elizabeth regained the attention of the class, “Alright everyone. Let’s start diving into more of your powers. Bruce, Kait, follow me. Liv and Ashley, you’ll follow George”.

Everyone did as told as Elizabeth guided Bruce and Kait to a training room, while George guided the others to a separate room. George’s training room was that of a lab. Multiple different machines, the ability to do all different kinds of testing.

“First things first, we gotta find out how your powers work”, George started. “And oddly enough, both your powers go hand in hand. Liv, you can put people to sleep. And Ashley, you can access dreams once you are asleep, so this all kind of works out perfectly”.

Ashley and Liv look at each other, both with uncertainty.

“I...uh...is this safe? Like I said I can’t control anything yet”, asks Ashley.

“Yes of course”, says George. “Everything in this lab is under complete control. We’ll hook everyone up the these machines so we can read your brains. If anything goes bad, we can either wake you up using the machines or I’ll have Liv wake you up”.

“Oh...okay, yeah we need to get to the bottom of this so that works”, Ashley agrees, albeit still sceptical.

“Let me call in our assistant”, says George as he begins taking into his watch. “Adriana, could you come into Lab B for me, we have an experiment”.

A voice came over the high tech watch, “Yep, be right there”.

Moments later, Adriana walked in the room and boy did she get Olivia’s attention. The middle aged Latina woman was just gorgeous. Her perfect silky smooth skin, dark brown flowing hair, and a face and smile that just lit up the room. Not to mention her most jaw dropping feature, 36DD breasts that were screaming to burst out of her purple button down shirt. She complemented her outfit with a classy skirt, wearing pantyhose underneath.

“How can I help you, George?", Adriana said, her voice as pretty as her looks.

“Meet Liv and Ashley”, George says as the girls awkwardly wave at Adriana. “Liv has the ability to hypnotize anyone, while Ashley has some ability to manipulate dreams and access the dream world”.

“Ah, very nice. And I’m guessing I’m gonna be the test subject?", asks Adriana as she laughs.

“You are correct”, says George, smiling at Adriana.

“Well alright, let’s do this”, says Adriana.

George gets everything setup. He has two chairs, similar to a dental chairs, where he has Ashley lay in one and Adriana in the other. Both girls have a bunch of wires going to their head, which monitor all different parts of the brain. Liv also has wires connected to her head as well.

George goes over the experiment, “Okay, let’s recap. Liv you will use your hypnotic abilities and first put Adriana into a deep sleep. Once she is asleep, you will go over to Ashley and also put her into a deep sleep. However, with Ashley, you will try to give her the hypnotic suggestion to use her dream powers to enter Adriana’s dream. If all of this happens, we’ll know exactly how all of these powers work. Do you all understand? Is everybody ready?".

The three girls nod their heads.

“Alright, Liv—begin”, George commands as Liv makes her way over to Adriana.

“Adriana, look into my eyes”, Liv begins. The hardest part about this is focusing on the tests. Adriana’s beauty has Liv melting inside.

“Look deeply into my eyes”, Liv continues. Adriana already looks lost looking into Liv’s hypnotic stare.

“You are getting sleepy”, says Liv as Adriana’s eyes start to droop.

“Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier, you can barely keep them open now”, chants Liv. Adriana is fading, her eyes struggling to stay open.

“You are falling into a deep, deep, sleep”. Liv pauses for a moment to let Adriana really fall deeply before finishing her induction. This also allowed Liv to gather herself, as Adriana’s beauty has her sweating.

“Now, 3...2...1...SLEEP”, commands Liv and Adriana’s head tilts to the side. She is now deeply asleep.

“Very good, Liv! Bravo”, says George.

“Thanks”, Liv shrugs. She isn’t exactly proud of her abilities, she feels like she’s taking advantage of people.

“Hey now, Liv” George says, “Don’t feel bad, this power of yours could be a huge development.. Think of all the good you could do! You could help so many people in such a variety of ways. Trust me, this is gonna be great”.

Liv flashes a fake smile towards George as she heads over to Ashley.

Liv is about to start her induction of Ashley, but is interrupted by George, “Liv, quick question. It’s to be believed that it’s your eyes that are the source of your hypnotic ability, correct?”

“Yeah, that’s how it always works. I’ve tried a pocket watch, things like that and it doesn’t work as well”, Liv responds.

“Hmm, while I do think the eyes are the main source of this ability, early tests show that you have this hypnotic energy all throughout your body”, George reveals.

“Wh-what’s that mean?", Liv puzzles.

“I think you may be able to hypnotize people by touch”, George says, stunning Liv.

“Oh, I uh, I don’t know how to do that”, Liv mutters.

“That’s why you’re here, Liv”, George says as he walks towards Liv and Ashley. “Here, try this”. George is standing at the head of Ashley’s chair. He has his two fingers on each Ashleys’ temples. “Now when you’re here, close your eyes and focus all of your hypnotic energy on your fingers. The same feeling you get when you’re looking into someone’s eyes, hypnotizing them, feel that feeling and harness it into your touch”.

Liv is skeptical, but she gives it a shot. She stands where George was and has her fingers on Ashleys’ temples. She closes her eyes and focuses her hypnotic energy. All outside noise is blocked off as Liv is accessing powers she didn’t know she had.

Ashley speaks up, “Uh...am I supposed to feel any—", but she is cut off.

“SLEEP”, commands Liv, and Ashley’s eyes slam shut as she falls limp and loose, completely asleep..

“Woah”, Liv mutters.

“Liv! Very good! Wow! This power you have is wickedly strong!!", George celebrates.

“Thanks, I uh...I didn’t know I could do that”, Liv says as she’s now kind of scared of the power she possesses. She grabs Ashley’s arm and lifts it up and drops it, just to see if she’s really out. Sure enough, that arm came crashing down, she’s completely out.

“Alright, Liv, now continue with the experiment”, George demands.

“Oh, right”, Liv completely forgot she was in the middle of these tests. “Ashley, can you hear me?".

“...yessss...", whispers Ashley.

“Very good. Now listen to me. As you know, after being hypnotized by someone, you must obey their commands.. And I have hypnotized you. So you must obey my commands, correct?” Liv continued.

“yess...” Ashley muttered again.

“Very good. Now I want you to tap into your dream abilities. Since I am talking to your subconscious, this should be no issue at all. Use your dream abilities to access Johanna’s dream. To make sure we know you were successful, in this dream, use a marker and draw an X on Adriana’s right hand in your dream. Do you understand these commands?".

“Yes”, Ashley complied.

“Very good. Now obey these commands NOW”, Liv states as she backs away and walks towards George.

“I got to say, I am impressed with your abilities, Liv”, marvels George.

“Yeah, as a therapist I mastered the art of hypnosis, then to discover these powers, it kind of just went hand in hand”, Liv said.

“Look! Liv! Look!", George screamed as the noticed a line being drawn on Adriana’s right hand followed by another to make an X.

“Wow, it worked”, said a surprised Liv.

“Yes! All of this data”, George said giddily. “With this now we can see exactly how your powers work and how Ashley’s work. We can see exactly what parts of the brain are used when accessing your powers. Once we know that, anything is possible”.

“Great, so what’s next?", says Liv.

“Oh, you can wake them up, we have the data we need”, says George.

“Alright”, says Liv as she walks towards Adriana. She takes one long last look at the unconscious beauty. Liv is so horny for this woman, she wants to do unthinkable things. Any other situation she may plant some sexual post hypnotic suggestions, but for now she just commands her to wake up. She then walks over to Ashley and wakes her up as well.

“Woah, di-did it work?", mutters Ashley.

“Yes! Check out Adriana’s hand!” George can’t contain his excitement. “We got all the data we need. Let the research team, Elizabeth and I evaluate this data and we should have plans for everyone. For now, go enjoy yourselves. Go to lunch, hit the spa, do what you want! We’ll gather everyone when we need them”.

“Woohoo!” Ashley yelps as she heads out of the lab.

Liv chuckles under her breath and she follows Adriana out of the lab.

Liv gulps but gains the courage to talk to Adriana. “Hey, uh A-Adriana, where are you headed?".

“Gonna head to the spa. Could use some r&r, those experiments are tiresome on us non-powered human beings”, Adriana laughs.

“I was actually thinking of heading to the spa myself, can you show me where it is?” Liv can’t wait to be alone with Adriana.

“Sure! Follow me”, Adriana says leading Liv to the spa.

The two ladies get to the spa. There’s a men’s entrance and a women’s entrance. Each take you into the gender specific locker room. In the locker room are showers, a sauna and a steam room, with two doors in the back—one which leads to the massage parlor and one which heads to the pool/hot tub area.

Adriana let’s out a sigh of relief once they get into the locker room, “Ahh, I missed this place. This is my favorite room in the academy”.

“I can see why” as Liv admires the beautiful spa.

Adriana walks up to her locker and unlocks it. She unbuttons her dress shirt and takes it off.

Liv’s heart is pounding as she isn’t taking her eyes off of the latina beauty. She notices that Adriana is about to turn around so she quickly and awkwardly opens a nearby locker..

“Did you bring your bathing suit, Liv?", Adriana asks.

Liv knows she does not want to head upstairs at the moment, “Uh, no but I’ll just go in my underwear, same thing right?".

“Yeah, no problem”, Adriana says comfortably.

Whew, that was a close one. Although Liv is messing around taking her own clothes off, she’s got her eyes locked on Adriana’s every movement. Adriana slipped off her skirt, then her pantyhose, and now she’s just in her bra and panties. Liv begins to sweat as she waits in anticipation. Adrianas’ hands reach behind her back, unclamp her bra and slides it off. Her breasts are so huge that Liv can see the outer curve of each, even with her back turned to her. She slides off her panties and slips on her bikini bottoms. Liv makes a move that would ultimately change her life.

“Uh, Adriana”, Liv mutters..

Adriana turns around and faces Liv, her breasts completely exposed, “Yes, Liv?".

Liv’s jaw is dropped as she is in complete admiration of the beautiful DDs in front of her. She can’t even help it she’s just letting out a soft “uhhh”.

That’s when Adriana gets a little creeped out and covers her breasts with her arms, “Hey! My eyes are up here Liv!!".

Liv looks up at Adriana’s eyes and that’s when she has a great idea. “Uh, yes, there are your eyes.. Your eyes are looking deeply into mine”, Liv starts.

“N-no, d-don’t”, Adriana tries to resist.

“Don’t fight it, Adriana, your eyes are locked onto mine and you know what’s coming next”, Liv continues.

“S-stop, n-n-nooo”, Adriana does know what’s coming next and she knows there’s nothing she can do about it.

“You are getting sleepy”, as Liv slowly walks closer to Adriana.

Adriana’s jaw now slacked open, her eyes fixated on Liv’s. She feels a wave of sleepiness hit her. She knows she’s lost control.

“You are sooo sleepy now. Your eyes are getting heavy, you can barely keep them open”, Liv continues.

Adriana let’s out a soft “n....noo...". She is now slightly slouched over, her arms drooping by her sides, and her eyes fluttering, struggling to stay open. Her head keeps falling forward like she’s falling asleep but she manages to pull it back up so she can keep staring at Liv’s hypnotic gaze.

“Very good. Now, 3...2...1...sleeeeep”, Liv commands as Adriana falls into a deep hypnotic sleep.

She fell forward into Liv’s arms.. Liv inadvertently but happily caught her by her huge breasts. She lays Adriana down on the bench between the lockers and sits near her waist. She takes a moment to admire, fondle and kiss the luscious tits. Liv sits back up and plays with Ariana’s limp face for a minute before mumbling “stupid bitch” under her breath.

Liv decides to place some post-hypnotic suggestions into the sleeping beauty. “Adriana, can you hear me?".

“...yess”, whispers Adriana.

“Very good. I am now your mistress. You wish to serve me. Anything I command, you will obey without question. Do you understand?”

“yes mistress”, Adriana says quietly.

‘Oh that’s hot’, Liv thinks to herself before continuing her suggestions. “Whenever I say the word ‘awake’, you will awaken from the trance that you are in. You will not remember what happened while you were in trance. You will continue on like nothing happened. And when I say the word ‘sleep’ you will instantly drop back down into the exact trance you are in now, and you will await my command. Because remember, when you are in trance, I am your mistress. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress”, Adriana said, more affirmatively this time.

“Very good. Now, when I count down from three to one, you will wake up but you will still be in trance. You will be my slave and I will be your mistress. Whatever I command, you will obey. 3...2...1...” And Liv snapped her fingers as Adriana sat up.

“Very good, slave. Now, follow me”, Liv commanded as Adriana followed.

As they get to the hot tub, Liv tells Adriana to get in. Liv takes off her pants and is now in her underwear. She then enters the hot tub. She strattles her half naked slave and whispers “passionately make out with me”. Adriana obliges as she and Liv begin a heated make out session. Liv is moaning in enjoyment. As they make out, Liv makes sure to fondle and grope Adriana’s huge jugs.

Liv stops making out and sits on the ledge of the tub, “Now, go down on me”.

“Yes mistress”, Adriana replies as she begins eating her master out.

Liv is now heavily panting and moaning as she enjoys her slave’s work. She’s feeling up her own boobs as she is about to explode with an orgasm. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming” she says as she now grabs Adriana’s head and shoves it further into her wet pussy. Liv unleashes a loud moan as she finally orgasms.

After a few moments to catch her breath, she re-enters the tub. All giggly, she takes one last moment to admire Adriana. This was easily the hottest moment of Liv’s sexual career.

Liv commands Adriana to follow her as she plans on taking Adriana back to the locker room and bringing her out of trance. Just then, the door to the pool room opens and it’s Kaitlyn.

“Uh...what...who—” a puzzled Kait is cut off.

“I...I can explain”, Liv says as she slowly walks towards Kait.

Kaitlyn’s eyes bug out as she is awkwardly approached by Liv. Liv quickly puts one hand on the right side of Kait’s head and says “SLEEP”.

Kait instantly falls into a deep sleep, yet remains standing up.

“Kait, when I snap my fingers, you will stay asleep but only for 30 seconds. After the 30 seconds, you will wake up with no memory of seeing me or the woman I was with. You will continue doing what you were doing” and Liv snapped her fingers and quickly entered the locker room with Adriana.

“Whew, that was close. Okay, Ariana. Listen to me. AWAKE”. Liv commanded.

Adriana grabbed her bikini top and put it on. “Alright, Liv, I’ll see you in the pool!”

Liv, smirking, “Actually I’m just gonna hit the sauna, but I’ll see you around!".

“See ya”, Adriana said as she made her way to the pool area.

Liv went to the sauna and took a moment to process what just happened. She’s been at this academy for only a few hours, and she’s managed to hypnotize four different people already. One of which she used for her own sexual desires, one to prove a point and make her forget seeing her, and the other two for experimental purposes for these weird superhero trainers she only just met. Although she knows that what she is doing is wrong, she can’t help it. She loves the power she possesses, she feels like she’s got everyone in the palm of her hand.

After the spa, Liv went up to her room to shower off and relax. She decides to lay in her bed and relax for a bit, it’s already been quite the day. That’s when someone opened the door.

“Hey Liv” it was George, “We’re having a meeting downstairs in thirty minutes”.

Liv agreed to join but decided to lay back down for the next twenty-nine minutes or so.

Just as she felt like she was about to fall asleep, she heard Ashley and Kait giggling in the hallway, heading to the meeting. Liv wasn’t sure why, but she didn’t like those girls. Their laughs annoyed her tremendously, which only made the dislike for them grow and grow.

Liv popped out of bed, threw on a hoodie and went down to the meeting.

She was the last one to show up, as George and Elizabeth were chitchatting with all the other students. Adriana was also there, and while Liv initially was awkward when she saw her, Adriana greeted her with a very friendly “Hi” and the two of them set next to each other for the meeting.

“Alright everyone” George began, “Nice to see you all. The good news is with all the testing we’ve done today, we know the source of each of your strengths. With this knowledge, we can better train you. We can also create devices to help control your abilities as well. For example, Bruce we created these wrist gauntlets for you. When you wear them, your touch will be that of a normal human..

“Really??", Bruce screamed..

George laughed, “Yeah, try them on”.

Bruce put the wrist gauntlets on and George told him to grab the glass of water on the table. Sure enough, the glass didn’t shatter.

“Woah! I’ve never been able to hold glass before! How’d you do this?” Bruce asked.

“The ‘how’ is mighty complicated, Bruce” George explained, “But just be glad that they work. We’ve created a few other devices. Liv, we were able to create these glasses for you. While you wear them, your eyes shouldn’t be able to hypnotize anyone automatically”.

“Wait, really?", Liv was taken aback.

“Yes, Liv. Earlier today you hypnotized Kaitlyn with ease. I want you to put on these glasses and try using the same technique” said George.

“I-uhh-okay”, Liv awkwardly said as she approached George. She put on the glasses, which looked like typical eyeglasses. Black frames but around the lenses the black plastic faded into a clear, see through plastic.

As Liv turned around, there was Kaitlyn, waiting to be hypnotized. Liv attempted her induction.

“Okay, Kait, look into my eyes”, Liv began.

Kaitlyn was staring into Liv’s glare, but nothing seemed to be happening.

“You are getting sleepy”, Liv continued.

Kait kept staring at Liv for a moment, but then smirked and laughed, “No I’m not”.

This broke Liv’s focus so she stopped her hypnotic induction. Ashley and Bruce laughed as they noticed Liv couldn’t hypnotize anyone without her powers.

Liv’s cheeks got red as she was embarrassed. It took all of her might not to take her glasses off and hypnotize her three fellow students right there. As she was thinking about all the horrible things she’d do to them, she heard George’s voice.

“And there you have it! The hypnoglasses work as well. Or should I say anti-hypnoglasses”, George chuckled. “Oh and Kait, we have a device for you as well. Try this watch on.

Kaitlyn finished giggling and grabbed the watch from George and put it on.

“All you have to do is simply touch the face of the watch, and you’ll be able to control when you do and don’t become invisible. It’ll only activate with your touch, so you don’t have to worry about others who may touch it”, George said, “And as long as it’s on, you won’t become invisible when you get scared or anything, you’ll have complete control of your ability”.

“This is amazing!” Kaitlyn said as she toggled between turning invisible and being visible. She ran up to George and Elizabeth and gave them a big hug, “Thank you thank you thank you!".

“No problem dear”, said Elizabeth. “Unfortunately, Ashley, we had some issues with the dream device we were creating, so your device might not be ready for a few more days”.

“That’s okay”, said Ashley.

“Alright, so that’s basically it” George said, “We can continue more training and testing tomorrow, but for now, it’s been a long day. Enjoy the rest of the night however you please. The cafeteria is open 24/7 so feel free to eat whenever you please”.

Liv waited for the other three students to leave, as she had no intrest in walking around with them. Once they left, she got up and was heading to the exit, before she was interrupted.

“Hey, Liv. You okay?", asked Elizabeth.

Passive aggressively, Liv responded “I’ll be fine”.

Before George could say anything, Liv was out the door. Heading to her room.

Liv got to her room and locked her door. She can’t fully understand why, but these glasses that inhibit her abilities are making her upset. She felt so weak and so embarrassed today during the meeting. Maybe it’s because only a few hours before then, she felt like the most powerful woman in the world. Controlling anyone she wanted to, she loved that feeling. Maybe it’s why she likes using it during her therapy sessions. Has this feeling of control taken over her? Does she even want to control her abilities anymore? Liv’s mind is racing so she decides to lay down and get some rest. She’ll figure all this out later. Almost as soon as her head hits the pillow, Liv falls asleep.

About 6 hours later, Liv wakes up. She notices it’s a little after midnight. She completely skipped dinner and she is hungry as hell. She was only in her underwear so she slipped on her fuzzy robe and made her way downstairs.

In the cafeteria she grabbed a banana, a granola bar, a fruit cup and she stuffed the pockets of her robe with crackers and cookies. She was about to feast.

Liv headed back up to her room. On her way she passed the main corridor where George and Elizabeth’s room was. The door was slightly cracked and as she walked by, she heard her name mentioned. At this point she couldn’t help but to eavesdrop on the conversation. She remained still outside of the door and listened.

She heard George talking about everyone’s abilities. George said that of all the young supers, Olivia’s power was clearly the strongest. However, he did mention he is worried about her temperament. He brought up the fact that immediately during the introduction class, she had to prove herself and show off her powers. And once again in their latest meeting, he noticed how mad she got when they didn’t work. She compared her to Ashley who was perfectly fine with her device taking longer than the others.

While listening, Liv was getting frustrated with their discussions about her. She didn’t think she was ‘temperamental’, she’s fine. It’s everyone else who is the problem. She was so frustrated she didn’t realize she was letting the granola bar slip out of her hands. It eventually did and Liv panicked, “Shit!".

“Did you hear that”, she heard George say followed by footsteps heading to the door.

Liv quickly grabbed the bar and acted as if she was walking to her room.

George exited their room, “Liv? What are you doing up?", he asked.

“I-uh, I’m hungry”, she said nervously as she made a nervous smile and showed him her handfuls of food.

George laughed, “Okay, dear. Go get some rest. Big day tomorrow”, as he reentered his room and closed the door behind him.

Liv’s fake smile returned to her normal face as she raced back to her room. She threw her snacks all over her bed. She needed to know what George and Elizabeth were saying, she was pacing just thinking about it. Suddenly she stopped, she thought of an idea.

Liv threw her glasses onto her bed and exited her room. She stealthily walked down the hallway. She approached Kaitlyn’s door and she knows she had to be super quiet. She slowly opened the door and entered the dark room. She closed the door as quietly as she could. Although she made some noise, she still heard Kait’s snore. She’s in.

She approached Kait’s bed. Kaitlyn was laying on her left side, her back turned to the door. Liv slowly walked to the other side of the bed and got a nice view of Kaitlyn’s sleeping face. She crouched down so she was eye level with the sleeping beauty.

That’s when she decided to gently wake her up. She took her left hand and gently brushed her hair back so it didn’t cover her face. “Kaitlyn, wake up”, Liv whispered.

Kait’s face scrunched up as she moaned in complaint, she didn’t want to wake up yet.

Liv tried again, “Kait, wakey wakey”.

This time Kaitlyn opened her eyes and was shocked to see Liv, “AHH! Liv! What are you do—” but she was interrupted.

“Shhhhh, look into my eyes”, Liv began.

“No what are yo- where are your glas—” Kait was interrupted again.

“Shhh it’s okay, look deeply into my eyes”, Liv continued.

Kait tried her best, but she couldn’t resist, “Liv...no, pleas—” she pleaded, but it was no use.

“You are getting sleepy”, Liv continued, “Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier and heavier. You are starting to sink down, down, down, deeper and deeper”.

Kaitlyn was no longer resisting. Her body droopy and her eyes struggling to stay open. She could barely keep her head from falling down.

“Now, I am going to count you down to sleep, and when you fall sleep, you will be completely under my control. I will be your mistress, you will do everything I command. 3...2...1....sleeeep”.

Kait fell right back down to the sleeping position Liv initially saw her in. She was out.

“Kaitlyn, can you hear me?", Liv asked, although she knows the answer.

“Yes, mistress”, Kait whispered.

“Very good. Now Kaitlyn, are you able to walk through walls when you are invisible?” Asked Liv.

“Yes”, Kait replied.

“Very good. Now, I have a job for you. When I snap my fingers, you will stand up. You will use your watch to turn yourself invisible. You will then enter George and Elizabeth’s room. You will listen to every word they say until they either leave the room or go to sleep. Then, you will come back and tell me everything that they said. Do you understand?", Liv commanded.

“Yes mistress”, Kait replied again.

Liv snapped her fingers and Kaitlyn was off on her mission.

Kait turned invisible and walked through her door and towards George and Elizabeth’s. She got there and easily entered the room, without either superhero expecting a thing. She stood there and listened to their conversation.

“As a whole I really like these students”, Elizabeth gushed. “I think once we train them up, any one of them would be great additions to our team”.

“Yeah, I agree. I really hope—” George was cut off as some one came barging into their door.

“George, Elizabeth. I need to speak to you”, it was Adriana.

“Of course, what’s going on Adriana?” George said.

“This is gonna sound crazy”, Adriana paused and took a deep breath. “I think Liv did something to me”

Elizabeth sat up, “Wha-what do you mean?".

“Well, after our experiments yesterday, I went to the spa with Liv. I vividly remember looking at the time when we entered. It was 10:47. I was getting undressed and I remember feeling a little creeped out by Liv, like she was checking me out. Ya know, I’m pretty good about noticing that kind of stuff. But then it was like a blur. It’s like something happened but I was still standing there, getting undressed. Then I just went into the pool no problem. I think she did something to me. I know this sounds crazy, but in that blur, I felt like I did after she woke me up from our experiment. I hate to accuse this girl of doing something but I just can’t shake this feeling. I’m so sorry”, and Adriana proceeded to cry.

Elizabeth hugged her and told her that everything was going to be okay.

“We obviously don’t have cameras in the locker rooms, but we do have one in the pool and hot tub area. I’ll go check them out”, George stormed.

As George left the room, so did the invisible Kait, who went back to her bedroom.

As she arrived, she turned visible again, and Liv was excited to see her.

“Alright, alright, tell me, what did they say?", Liv cheered.

Kait, very robotically, “They like the students. They want us to join their team. Adriana came in. She said she thinks Liv did something to her. She began to cry. George is checking the cameras now”.

“Oh shit, oh shit, no”, Liv panicked, “Fuck, fuck, I gotta leave. Uh-Kaitlyn, back on the bed. When I snap my fingers, you will fall back asleep and when you wake up you will not remember me coming into your room tonight. You will think you had a nice, uninterrupted sleep”, Liv rushed as she snapped her fingers. Kaitlyn collapsed on the bed, once again in a deep sleep.

Liv was scrambling and left Kait’s room. She went back into her room and started throwing any necessities in her backpack. She left a lot of things behind, but she knew she had to go. She made a dash out of her door. She ran towards the stairs to head for the exit, but was intercepted by Elizabeth. “Going somewhere?", she asked.

Before Liv could come up with a response, she felt someone grab her from behind with one hand and apply this cloth to her face with the other.

‘Is this chloroform??’ she thought to herself. She’s only ever seen that in the movies. She tried wiggling out of this grasp, but she couldn’t break free. She tried to elbow whoever was holding her, but right before she tried a huge wave of sleepiness hit her. She ultimately did throw and elbow, but it was incredibly weak.

Then she heard a voice, “Just go to sleep”. It sounded like Adriana, it had to be her. That was Liv’s last thought as she started drifting into unconsciousness. Her legs were now useless as the only thing holding her up was her captor’s grasp. Liv was knocked out.

Liv began to wake up. Before opening her eyes, she tried to rub them with her hands. She then realized her arms were tied down by metal restraints. She tried moving her legs but same thing, her eyes shot open, but everything was still dark. They must have blindfolder her, smart.

She feels someone walk up next to her. The mystery person speaks, “You...you bitch”.

Liv recognized the voiced, that’s Adriana. “Look, I’m sorry, I—", but Liv was interrupted.

“I don’t want to hear it”, Adriana cried. “You raped me you sick bitch”. Adriana spit on Liv’s face. “We’re gonna make you regret this, you piece of worthless shit”, Adriana fumed.

That’s when Liv realized, Adriana made a huge mistake. She began to laugh, “Hahahaha, I may be sick, but at least I’m not stupid”.

Adriana gulped, “Wha-what do you me—”

“SLEEP”, Liv commanded.

Adriana immediately dropped. She remained standing but fell into a deep hypnotic trance. Her head dropped down to her chest and her arms to her side.

“Hahaha”, Liv laughed, “You dumb bitch. Now, take off my blindfold and remove these restraints”.

“Yes mistress”, uttered Adriana as she did as she was told. Liv was now free.

Liv noticed they were in the lab they did experiments in earlier. Before she could make her next move, Elizabeth came into the room.

“No! What happened??", she shrieked.

Liv didn’t say anything, she just walked towards Elizabeth.

“What did you do to Adriana??” Elizabeth yelled.

Liv didn’t flinch though, as she got close enough to Elizabeth, “Look into my eyes”.

“Oh no, no”, Elizabeth pleaded.

“Look deeply into my eyes”, Liv continued. She saw Elizabeth attempt to lift her hands over her face, but Liv thwarted the attempt, and held her arms below her chest.

“Adriana, come hold her arms”, Liv commanded, not taking her eyes off of Elizabeth’s. “You are getting sleepy”, she rang.

Elizabeth was no longer fighting back. Somehow even Adriana’s weak hold of her arms behind her back was too strong for Elizabeth to break out of.

“You are dropping into a deep deep hypnotic trance”, Liv continued.

That’s when George barged into the room, and couldn’t believe what he saw.

“LIV, NO! STOP, PLEASE!! screamed George.

“Take one more step and I’ll turn her brain into mush”, Liv threatened. George couldn’t take the risk, so he stopped and held his hands up in surrender.

Liv noticed something in George’s hand, a syringe of some sort.

“What’s that in your hand there, George?” questioned Liv.

“It’s-uhh-I umm—", George was flustered.

“Men are useless” fires Liv. “Elizabeth, you are drifting down deeper and deeper, no matter what words I say they take you down deeper and deeper. Now, Adriana, what is that in George’s hand?”

“It’s a shot. Any superhero who has it administered will lose their superpowers”, Adriana replied.

Liv takes a moment, she realizes what’s going on. A tear comes down her face, “And...and you were gonna use that on me, eh, George?".

George’s lip is quivering, “Ye...yes. You’re too strong, and you’re using your powers for evil. Look at what you’ve done! You raped a girl, and now you’re threatening to turn my beautiful wife’s brain into mush? These powers are nothing if you don’t use them for the greater good! You’re evil!!” George cried.

Liv voice gets harsh, “You tried to take everything from me. What makes you so special, huh? What makes you think you can play God. I got breaking fucking news for you George, it’s over. Inject yourself with that syringe, or your wife will be brain dead. These powers are nothing, right?".

George cries, “Please...Liv...don’t do this”.

“Okay, fine. Elizabeth, listen to me, when I snap my fingers, your brain wi—”

“NO!” screams George, as he stabs himself with the syringe and injects the solution, “Stop! I...I did it”.

Liv is shocked, “Wow, I didn’t think you’d do that. Well, your wife isn’t gonna be brain dead, there’s no use for her there. So Elizabeth, when I snap my fingers, you will become my slave. I will be your mistress, you will live to serve me”.

George continues to cry as he falls to the floor, “NO! WHY?? ELIZABETH!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!".

But Elizabeth does not respond to her crying husband. She continues to be locked onto Liv’s hypnotic glare. She’s already entered a trance-like state, and once those fingers snap, she’ll be completely under.

“Snap out of it”, Liv chuckles, “That’s pretty funny”, as Liv snaps her fingers.

Elizabeths’ eyes now widen, she is completely under Liv’s control.

George crying, “No, no what have you done?!".

Liv took a deep breath, “What I’ve always been meant to do. Adriana, Elizabeth—grab George and restrain him in this chair.

George starts to stand up, he fears what Liv has planned next. He tried to run but Elizabeth grabs him. She still has her super abilities, so there’s no chance George can break free, but he sure is trying.

“Damnit, Liv, you sick, freak!", George screams while kicking his legs. Unfortunately for him, Elizabeth and Adriana have him pinned down in the chair, and they both just locked each of his arms in the metal restraints.

End of Part 1