The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

STARS OF THE SHOW

If you like this story let me know!

SYNOPSIS:

Anna and Melissa get more than they bargained for when they watch a bizarre and powerfully mind-altering erotic film. As their friendship blossoms into a romance, they begin to suspect that the movie is exerting increasingly control over their lives. They struggle to escape its influence, but find themselves irresistibly drawn into a parallel universe where an entirely new life awaits them.

“Have you seen this movie?” asked Melissa “It’s really interesting!”

“What movie?” said Anna.

Melissa waved a DVD box in her face. Anna hadn’t seen a DVD in awhile. She was surprised that Melissa had a player.

Anna tilted her head and struggled to read the box which read Stars of The Show

The cover featured two pretty girls, about their own age. Each was smiling and wearing sunglasses.

“Why is it on DVD?” she asked “Where did you get it?”

Melissa ignored her question.

“You’ve got to see it!” said Melissa, with such considerable enthusiasm that Anna needed only to remain silent and not protest in order for movie-watching to become the plan for the evening.

They turned on the film. The main title screen played. The girls were shown again—this time in somewhat risqué attire. The taller blond was wearing nothing but lingerie. The shorter brunette was in a plain white bra.

“Hey. This looks like a porno.” Said Anna, “is this a joke?”

“No…wait until it starts…”

Suddenly, a man and woman appeared on screen. With only the briefest of interruptions the woman said

“I really need to get my career off the ground, if you know what I mean.”

And the man deadpanned.

“We need to get that ass off the ground!”

Then the two began kissing and groping without further adieu.

“This is really fake. This is clearly a porno!”

“yeah…I guess….but listen to the music.” Melissa turned up the remote control.

The music was a weirdo humming and droning sound. There was a sort of drumming backbeat.

“That’s….really…odd.” Anna found the ‘music’ to be strangely intense, but she could not say why.

“Just keep watching. The really shocking part comes in a second.” Said Melissa.

Watching the film now without any doubt that it was just pornography, Anna’s attention wandered to the girl’s body. She looked strangely familiar, and the man was quite handsome.

As they kissed, they said cute things to each other.

“You’re such a delicious muffin!” whispered the man to the woman.

“You’re strong as a bear.” Said the woman back.

Anna had to admit that was unusual. Pornos were usually less sentimental. Also, she had been watching for five minutes and was yet to actually see anything rough. She felt herself shrug inwardly, it wasn’t so bad.

After about ten minutes, the music became louder—an eerie hum rose and fell over staccato drum-beats and the occasionally twangy sitar sound. Anna felt herself relax and listen to the music. She began to tune out what was happening on screen.

“This is the hottest one I’ve seen yet!” raved Melissa.

But, Anna barely heard her friend, she was fixated by the weird music. She began to feel strange and lightheaded.

After what seemed like a good thirty minutes, the man and woman were naked, and the man was stroking the woman’s breasts. Suddenly, lights flashed and the pair were cast in red light, then blue light, then red again. A slow steady strobe rhythm began to flash in time with the beat of the music.

Anna whined weakly “this…is….weird.”

“it gets weirder!” hissed Melissa, sounding strangely excited.

“I thought……you hadn’t seen it…..before?” Anna could barely focus on her friend’s voice. Her head was spinning even as she felt her eyes glued to the screen.

Suddenly the screen shifted and showed the woman’s naked sex for a brief second. Then a flash of a penis. Then a dog.

“Whaaa….” Anna tried to express shock, but her mouth seemed filled with molasses and her jaw felt numb. She continued to remain perfectly motionless and mute, staring with her mouth open. The screen seemed to occupy more and more of her attention. She made a second, half-hearted attempt to speak

“bbbblllllooorgh?’ she moaned incoherently.

The music tempo sped up, and so did the flashing lights.

Again, the screen flashed the woman’s privates, then a penis, then a woman’s buttocks, then a shot of a thigh. The body parts did not even appear to belong to the same man and woman. The skin color varied too much. They heard the sound of a woman moaning. The dog appeared again, very briefly. It was lapping up some water from a bowl. New images flashed faster. Some of them made no sense—there were jumbled up combinations of random outtakes of nude people doing normal activities—a woman with enormous breasts sitting in an easy chair and reading a novel. A man and two women at a business meeting looking very serious—except neither woman was wearing a top. Interspersed were weird colors and shapes—Abstract designs of colored ribbons, that looked like desktop screensavers flashed in between many of the photographs.

The moaning grew louder. The tempo accelerated.

The images came even faster. Hundreds of different images that seemed to mean nothing or have no direct connection to anything.

Anna certain shots were being repeated. At first she could not tell which, she just had a sense of familiarity. But then, she began to see that there were certain shots of random parts of a nude woman’s body that were appearing again and again. Anna began to feel that the shots of the female parts were particularly familiar. She saw a mole on the inner thigh. She had a mole on her inner thigh.

“get ready for the shocker!” breathed Melissa. Anna could not turn her head away from the screen. Her body was totally frozen, and she stared at the screen with her mouth hanging open.

Melissa’s voice brought her back from the screen momentarily. Even though she could not move her eyes away from the screen, she seemed to notice through her peripheral vision that Melissa had her hands down her pants.

The images flashed even faster, the moaning grew to screams of pleasure. Anna felt as if the TV screen was expanding to fill up the entire world. She felt as if she was going to fall in. She struggled to move her body without success. The screen grew and grew. She seemed to be floating in space and moving into the screen. All she could see was wildly flashing lights. The images were flashing so quickly that she no longer even recognized them as images.

“This is gonna be so hot!” squealed Melissa’s voice from somewhere nearby. It seemed to come from somewhere in front of Anna. As though Melissa were on the other side of the flashing lights and somehow inside the television.

Then there was a single solid image that lingered for a full half-second. A girl with blond hair. It hung there motionless for a moment. Then it was replaced by the flashing lights again.

“oh god.” Breathed Melissa.

Anna felt really weird.

“oh god.” squishy sounds came from Melissa’s direction.

The girl with blond hair again. This time the shot was from behind her. They could just see her head, neck and shoulders. More flashing.

“oh god.”

The images slowed a bit but were still flying by so fast she could not make sense out of them, but then she saw the blond girl from behind again, bent over a man. Her head down in his crotch.

“ooooohhhhhh.” Melissa’s voice shot up an octave.

“There she looks just like ME!” panted Melissa. “Ohhhhhh….”

Anna was pretty sure the girl didn’t look like Melissa at all.

The girl flashed by again. Just her chest and her face. Her huge breasts and bright pink nipples were unfamiliar and she had an ecstatic look on her face. But there was no doubt who it was.

Her body was all wrong—it was that of a porn-star—a really over-the-top on plastic surgery porn star. Huge breasts, a huge butt, and an impossibly thin-waist. But the face. Despite the makeup, the face was undeniable familiar.

THAT’S ME!

She tried to scream with every fiber of her being.

“uuuuuuhhhhh!” she groaned, straining against the numbness that held her fast. But she could not move. She was still locked in place watching the insane images.

She saw herself again. This time wearing a white cotton dress, but her breasts were still impossibly large. Her hair was piled up in a twist. She had makeup expertly applied. Some well-dressed men were obviously looking at her with admiration.

Then, totally unexpectedly, she felt herself begin to become aroused. Her breathing became shallow and started coming faster.

Then some more shots of animals. The dog drinking from the bowl. A few ducks swimming.

Another shot of her dancing with some guy in a tuxedo. Melissa could be seen in the background, dressed in a red dress.

Anna was breathing faster and faster. She began to feel a wetness between her legs.

Words appeared on the TV

“YOU LOVE THIS ANNA!”

“You love this Anna.” Said Melissa, but she sounded mechanical and distant.

Anna saw a short vignette of her porn-star self alone in a room peeling off her dress.

“THIS IS YOUR FUTURE ANNA!”

Anna saw herself with Melissa, who was still in her dress.

She felt herself getting wet.

“COME ON ANNA DON’T YOU LIKE THIS?”

“Come on Anna, don’t you like this?” asked Melissa again, sounding a bit like a robot.

Anna wished she could close her eyes as her vision swam again. She felt like she might faint. Then she felt the room growing darker.

She heard Melissa’s voice change, this time a little more like herself, but very far away.

“It’s not pornography. It’s erotica. It’s artsy. Very classy.”

For a moment everything was dark. But then she realized her eyes were closed. As she opened her eyes again, her vision felt defocused. She was no longer seeing the TV screen at all, but just a blurry room. Everything was bathed in a red glow—the entire room.

Is it coming from the TV?

But now her thoughts felt mechanical, like Melissa’s voice. She wanted to just accept it—just accept the red glow and accept that her eyes wouldn’t focus. She would just not think and enjoy the warm and wet feeling between her legs.

She stared vacantly. A slight smile on her open mouth.

Then she became aware that Melissa had moved over on the couch and was straddling her legs around her waist.

Melisa began to stroke Anna’s right breast with her fingers.

Then Anna felt herself lay down on the couch and felt the heavy warmth of Melissa’s body on top of her.

Her eyes were still totally unfocused, but words flashed into focus as though she were still watching TV.

“ANNA: YES. YES. KISS ME.”

Anna read the lines passively, vacantly, in a weak whisper.

“Yes, yes. Kiss me.”

More words

“ANNA [with feeling]: I’VE NEVER BEEN WITH A GIRL BEFORE.”

Anna heard herself whispering the words in a sexy voice. She felt more wetness and warm. She felt a vague sense of being happy about what was happening.

She had lost all control. The music became louder and invaded her mind. Her vague complacently was gradually replaced with a throbbing lust, that waxed and waned to the beat of the insane music, but generally grew and grew across cycles.

She was kissing Melissa.

She arched her back on the couch and felt herself relaxing. She felt herself begin to come. She wrapped her arms around Melissa’s naked back. Their bodies seemed to fuse together.

Before she knew it. It was all over. All she could see was black, and then words appeared.

“THE END.”

THE END PART 1