The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stealing My Shtick

mc, mf, ff, ma, md, cb

Synopsis: An evil mind control villain finds out an even eviler mind controller is ruining his reputation.

The suburbs of Castle Rock City were quiet. People were commuting from the big city to a place where the trees were taller than the houses. Children could play in most streets as long as it wasn’t rush-hour. Power and phone lines were underground. People enjoyed cutting their lawns. Nothing much happened.

The garage door opened by the press of a button while the driver was halfway down the street. A blue SUV swept up the road, the small incline of the driveway, into the garage, and stopping just short of the bell hung from the ceiling of the garage. There was a smaller brown car that looked economical sitting next to the SUV, showing two different expressions between vehicles. From the car stepped a man that looked like he could have come from a bank. He had a blue with white striped button up shirt on, and slacks that had a creese running from waist to leather shoe. His head was round with brown hair combed to one side. His glasses were black rimmed, and functional. He carried a leather briefcase as he went into the house.

“Honey, I’m home,” the man called out.

The house was nice, comfy, and looked like a normal house. There were decorative dried plants in vases on end tables. The walls had pictures of a happy couple mixed in with prints of birds. The TV on one living room wall was not overly large, and the couch was just low enough to fit under the picture window.

“I’m in the bathroom,” a female voice called out.

The man went up the stairs to the second floor and found the owner of the voice in the spare bathroom down the hall from the master bedroom and bathroom. The woman was average in height, but that was the only thing average about her. Her hair was blacker than coal. Her face was fierce looking with a pointed chin, and high cheekbones. Her body was packed with muscles like a body builder. Her breasts were the size of cantaloupes. She had on a red tube top, and shiny red short-shorts. She had a frown on her face as she looked at a picture on her phone and compared it to the bathroom.

“What’s up?” The man asked giving the woman a quick kiss on the cheek.

She did smile at this, lowering her phone, but then frowned back at the drab bathroom with drab wallpaper, and drab bathtub, and a drab dull looking sink. “Dave, be honest, how much do you care about this bathroom,” She asked.

“Alright, I’m going to say this,” Dave said evenly. “Heather, have I ever denied you anything?” She was about to say something but he added quickly, “that was not a new car or jewelry?”

Heather sighed. “No,” Heather said. “I just want to trick this bathroom out with all kinds of gadgets, but I know we need to maintain a low profile.”

“I may not want my toilet to talk to me,” Dave said, “but if that’s what you want, I will not deny you anything. Also do I smell food?” Dave stepped out into the hallway and opened a hall door that held many things, including a hamper.

“I’m trying a recipe I found online for baking spaghetti,” Heather said not taking her eyes off the drab toilet.

“You don’t want me to grill?” Dave asked taking off his shirt and putting it into the hall hamper, and then undoing the buckle on his pants.

“You’ve grilled every night since you got that thing,” Heather said pulling up her phone and taking a picture of the bathtub.

“So,” Dave said taking off his pants and dropping them in the hamper in the hall closet. He was just wearing boxers and socks, and he was taking off the socks. He went into the hall, the door to the hamper closet was open and he dropped his dirty socks into the hamper before starting to close the door. “I thought you lik-!”

Dave went down in the hall floor from a single punch.

When the hamper door closed there stood an imposing woman. She stood over six feet tall. Her hair was long and blond. Her skin was pink and flawless. Her blue eyes were sharp. The rest of her face was covered with a breathable black cloth mask. She had on black opera gloves that went up past her elbows. She had on shiny black leather boots that went up just past her knees. Her trunk was covered by what looked like a black swimsuit that exposed the cleavage of her massive breasts through a hole in the fabric. The rest of the swimsuit went up over her shoulders both front and back, to rejoin down between her legs. Muscles that would have been huge on a steroid using body builder bulged under her skin almost like they had to be artificial.

“Death Woman!” Heather yelled when she saw her. “What the fuck!” With that Heather narrowed her eyes.

“AH!” The woman in black yelled and put a hand to her ear that was under her blond hair. “Techno Witch.”

“Oh, we’re throwing out names now, how about Over Muscled Harlot,” Heather said balling her fists.

“I think I’ll break your arms and legs before I take in Mental,” Death Woman said looking like she was about to advance on Heather.

“Yeah right, my nanites made me as strong as you, and with better breasts,” Heather teased before focusing on the advancing hero. With a sudden jerk the blond woman stopped. Her eyes went wide, and glassy. She then stood at attention. It was strangely quiet and calm.

“What the fuck,” Dave said from the floor. He had reached up and touched Death Woman’s bare thigh, and now she looked like a mindless soldier.

“Dave,” Heather said getting down on her knees. “How bad are you hurt?”

“Not much,” Dave said sitting up and rubbing his jaw. “I’ll have a wicked bruise on my face for a few days, but nothing broken and I still have all my teeth. How did you distract her?”

“I made her ear com discharge,” Heather said. “I can feel it recharging itself now.”

“Good,” Dave said looking up at the frozen woman.

“Death Woman here,” the blond in black said, “this is not Mental’s address. Well tell them they’re wrong. Also, I might need to write an apology letter. Yeah. Okay, so, I’ll definitely have to write an apology letter. Yeah, the couple here are absolutely not Mental and Cir-Cut. Hang on, I think I need to calm them down some more. I’ll call in later.” The entire time, despite the normal voice, and emotions that would have been appropriate for the call, Death Woman’s glassy expression didn’t change.

“Okay,” Dave said getting to his feet. “Let’s find out what’s going on.”

“There’s been reports all over Castle Rock of a villain touching people and making them do horrible things to themselves and others,” Death woman said blankly.

“Someone’s stealing your shtick,” Heather said mildly impressed.

“Someone’s stealing my shtick,” Dave echoed. “I’m offended. I’ve matured far beyond just going around wreaking havoc.”

“Don’t say too much,” Heather warned. “She may remember some of this.”

“Good point,” Dave said and put the flat palm of his hand against Death Woman’s forehead. “Okay she’s fully under my control now.”

“Oh, make her do the worm,” Heather said eager to humiliate the woman.

Dave made a face at Heather, and then looked at Death Woman. She dropped, face first, to the floor of the hall and started undulating her body in a wave like fashion. Heather thought it was hilarious and was holding her impressive abs while watching the blond wiggled down the hall.

“Okay,” Dave said and Death Woman stood up.

“My name is Beverley Bosco, and I am your slave for life,” Death Woman said in a flat monotone voice.

“Cute,” Heather said with a cock of her hip at Dave. “Let me guess, we’re going to have someone else in our bed tonight?”

“You can’t tell me the thought of licking her pussy while I plow into you from behind isn’t turning you on,” Dave joked.

“The degree of how hot, wet, or horny I am is not what I’m thinking,” Heather said, but she did lick her lips as she swept Death Woman’s body with her eyes. “If someone out there has your power set, and Bosco here should be looking for them, then she should be looking for them, not licking me until I cum all over her face.”

“You’re right,” Dave said sadly. He looked over at Death Woman and she came alive.

“Death Woman here,” Beverly Bosco said to her earpiece. “Yeah, they’re placated for now. Any idea where Mental could be? Okay, how about any new activity? Hotels? Gyms? The beach? Yeah, I’ll just fly around and hope to land on him, or something. Call if you find anything.”

“Sounds like they have no idea where this other guy is,” Heather commented.

“Those places are tame,” Dave said with a frown. “Seriously I would not go to the beach, it’s getting dark. I wouldn’t go to some hotel, unless I already had the people, I wanted to spend the night with. The gym? I could see hitting a gym and grabbing several women to pleasure me.”

Heather glared at Dave.

“If I didn’t have the most amazing woman in the world waiting for me when I got home,” Dave said quickly.

Heather took the compliment. “Don’t you forget it,” Heather said with her head held high. “So where would you go, if you just got your powers?”

“If it were day, a modeling agency,” Dave said looking at the distant window and seeing it getting dark. “Since it’s almost night, probably some night club where the pretty people go.”

Heather pulled up her phone, and just holding it the phone came alive and started scrolling through the internet faster than it should have been possible. “Okay, I’ve got three,” Heather said, “Club 99, Spitfire, and Reba’s Roundup.”

“Is Reba’s Roundup a country music night club?” Dave asked.

“Yes,” Heather said slowly.

“I hate country music,” Dave said with a sigh.

“I like some country music,” Heather said slipping her phone into her cavernous cleavage. “You’re just picky about the music you like. Wait, do you think you’re going with Death Woman?”

“Aren’t I?” Dave said already heading for the bedroom.

“You’re not a hero,” Heather complained. “We’re both villains. You mess with people’s minds at a touch, and I control anything electronic. Neither one of us should go out and be do-gooders.”

“I’m not going out to be some anti-hero or something,” Dave said finding his dark blue costume. “Someone out there has my power set, and is doing things that are attracting attention to me. This is the first time some hero broke into our house to try and nab us. I want it to be the last.”

“And how does that equate to you tagging along with that brawny bitch?” Heather asked.

“Oh, that’s a good one,” Dave said pulling on the blue leather top of his costume.

“Thanks, it just came to me,” Heather said. “So why?”

“I got my powers when I was coated in that alien goo, and then electrocuted,” Dave said finding his full head blue mask. “As far as I know there haven’t been any more alien visitations. So, why now, and how. Also, I need to protect my shtick.”

“Fine,” Heather said with a sigh. “I might leave you some baked spaghetti, depending on how good it is.”

“I love you,” Dave said giving Heather a kiss on the lips before slipping his mask on over his head. He was dressed in what looked like a BMX biker outfit with pads, and fingerless gloves. Everything was blue, including his mask. The tight mask went around his head, and there were yellow glass circles for Dave to see out of. There were pouches on the belt of the costume, but most of the things in there were gadgets that Heather had whipped up for him, and one being his burner phone.

“I love you too, so don’t be out too late,” Heather said with a frown.

“We’ll just hit those clubs, and if nothing’s there we’ll be done for the night. Could you please, text me the addresses of those clubs,” Dave asked Heather. She rolled her eyes. Death Woman came over, and scooped Dave up like he didn’t weigh a thing.

“You’re not going to ride her back?” Heather mocked looking down at her phone.

“Let’s just find this guy so she can ride me,” Dave joked, sort of.

Reba’s Roundup was first, just to get it out of the way. Yes, it was a country night club, yes there were people wearing pointed leather boots, and yes there was flannel all over. The only good thing was there didn’t appear to be any mind controller around. It was also very well lit, so Death Woman stood out. Thankfully, Dave, or Mental, was relatively unknown, so people just looked at him like he was weird.

Club 99 was an overly loud club where the lights were low, the drink prices were high, and the inhibitions were absent. The loud music meant you couldn’t hear each other, so their bodies did the talking. People danced together, as in touching as much flesh as possible. It also didn’t seem like there was much in the way of division of the sexes. Dave saw just as many men and women dancing while pressing flesh, as men danced with men, and women danced with women. If it wasn’t for his mental bond with Death Woman, they would never have found each other again. Both shook their heads. Some drunk girl planted a kiss on Dave’s mask, and said something he couldn’t hear. Death Woman threw the drunk over to a pair of couches, and the hero and villain were off again.

Club Spitfire, or just Spitfire, looked like a war of light was going on inside. Every time the doors opened to the club a blinding multi-colored light blasted out. People were lined up outside the club, waiting and wanting desperately to get in. There were only a few people coming out, however. All of them were men, and all of them seemed dazed and confused. Looking at the line Dave had doubts about getting in.

“The back,” Death Woman said and picked Dave up and flew to the back of the large building. The food dock was locked, but the hero’s strength came in handy as the door lock broke. The back of the bar was empty save for a guy with his dick stuck in a wine bottle, but he seemed to be enjoying himself. Two moderately attractive women were naked and scissoring on top of cases of cans of beer. Neither noticed the overly muscular blond woman, or the padded blue guy. When the hero and villain made it out to the club proper it was a hot, sweaty, and sex reeking, orgy.

At first glance it looked like a lesbian orgy going on. There were women everywhere, and not a thread of clothing. The women were all actively fucking like horny bunnies. On the bar there were three pairs of women all in the 69-position. Over by some couches were three concentric rings of women, with five women in a daisy chain in the middle and each larger ring having two more women, all licking a pussy, while their pussy got licked. The dance floor was filled with women either licking, or being licked, or scissoring while licking. The only man in sight was the DJ near the stage, who had his pants down and two overly beautiful women were pleasuring his massively erect cock. The crowd seemed to be fucking in time with the music while being swept with overly bright multi-colored spotlights.

One of the private, or as close as possible to private in a dance club, booths with a curtain was on the far wall. There were over a dozen naked sweaty women masturbating around one booth. While the pair watched a woman came stumbling out of the booth, naked, and covered in sweat. She looked dazed and barely holding onto consciousness. As soon as she got her feet under her, she spread her legs wide, and started masturbating to an explosive orgasm that dropped her to her knees, but she kept working her fingers in her drenched slit as she fell on her face.

Death Woman flew over the crowd of women to the booth. Dave had to carefully step through the undulating bodies to make it there, and by that time Death Woman had ripped down the curtain hiding the booth.

There were four women, in pairs, passionately making out while rubbing their hands all over each other’s naked bodies. There were three women bent over the table in the booth, showing their dripping wet pussies. Dave was glad to see there was diversity in the women, one being African American, one being Oriental, and one being Caucasian. Dave was mildly glad that even if the guy was a sex perverted mind controller, at least he wasn’t racist.

The man in the booth, who had to be the mind controller looked stupidly normal. He was on the young side, and could have been one of the people who came to the club for normal reasons. His hair was a dull brown, and thinning on top. His face was round and a touch fat. His glasses were gold wire rimmed, and seemed out of place in the club. He was also naked, with a paunch over his five-inch erect penis. The curly hair on his chest and back were covered in sweat. He looked out of breath.

“Death Woman,” the mind controller said with shock, “this is great. I’ve wanted a hero villain fight. Prepare yourself woman for you now face Mega Mental.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Dave said finally making it to the booth, trying not to slip in any puddles from the masturbating women. “I did not pick the name Mental, and I hate it! Pick something else!”

“Oh my gosh, you’re the real Mental,” Mega Mental said. “I’ve been a fan for years!”

“Flattered, I assure you,” Dave said not sounding it. “Now knock this shit off! You’re giving both of us bad names.”

“What are you talking about?” Mega Mental said with glee. “This is the most fun I’ve ever had!” He looked at the women in the booth, and they started having sharp, quick, and pitched orgasms. Each woman cried out, or moaned, or squeaked as they had an orgasm at Mega Mental’s mental command. It only took a few cries for Dave and Death Woman to realize that Mega Mental was recreating Mary Had a Little Lamb with women’s orgasms.

“You’re being juvenile, knock it off,” Dave yelled. “Don’t make me beat the crap out of you.”

“HA!” Mega Mental laughed. “You’re so stupid. You think you are going to beat the crap out of me? You brought the best crap beater outer right to me.” With that Mega Mental reached out and grabbed Death Woman’s mostly bare ass. Death Woman shot daggers at Mega Mental.

“Ask first,” she snarled and then punched him so hard in the head he went flying backwards into a mass of female bodies.

“How?” Mega Mental tried to ask as some teeth fell out.

“She’s already under my control,” Dave said with a grin. “That mean’s she’s already taken.”

Then something very eerie happened, all sound stopped. The moaning and crying out of orgasms were gone. Even the music stopped. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh ended. All of the women in the club stopped fucking and were standing, facing Dave and Beverly Bosco.

Death Woman looked like she was ready for a fight.

Dave looked bored.

Dave looked over at the blond hero and she flew fast, and landed a hard fist to the side of Mega Mental’s head. The would-be villain dropped like a sack of potatoes. The women all around Dave and Beverly also dropped. The DJ fell over, and then off the sound stage. Dave nodded his head and looked over at Beverly.

“Death Woman here,” the hero said into her ear piece. “I found the guy that was doing all the mind control shit around town. No, it wasn’t Mental, it was some asshole calling himself Mega Mental. I doubt they’re affiliated. Send a containment squad to the club called Spitfire. Yeah, I’ll take a look around.”

What Death Woman did was take Dave to one of his city bolt holes. There he changed, and was able to order a ride back to his house. When he got home there was some baked spaghetti left, and a wife worried sick. Of course, they made love, there on the couch, under the picture window, which had curtains closed against the night darkness.

Heather’s body was sculpted with muscles, thanks to her nanites, that were not just there for show. She kept up with Dave, who had always been able to hold back until Heather was satisfied. Her body was already covered in sweat, from their foreplay, as he slid into her from behind. He slapped her ass with his abs with each thrust into her smooth wet pussy. She grunted with electric pleasure each time Dave’s ten-inch cock slid along her g-spot. Dave flipped Heather over and with one leg up he straddled her other leg, thrusting into her. At some point Heather pushed Dave to the floor, and mounted him. This is what she loved having powerful thighs for as she would ride his cock by using her legs to raise and lower her pussy onto Dave’s long dick.

Dave liked another position as he picked his wife up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist and his cock was buried deep inside her as he stood up. They were kissing feverishly with her arms around his neck, their naked bodies together. Dave walked up to the bedroom. His wife impaled on his cock the entire time.

Dave gently put Heather down on the bed and as she undid her legs, Dave started slowly and tenderly sliding in and out of her. Dave saw her eyes go wide as he knew what was coming. Her orgasms were always pleasurable, for both of them. Dave felt like he had done a good job as Heather started to shake and her pussy clenched around his cock. She was pushing and pulling as she continued to use Dave’s cock inside of her. Dave noticed this and started helping her with the thrusting. He felt himself in time with her waves of orgasmic pleasure.

“Cum in me, please,” Heather begged.

Dave relaxed the hold he had over his own orgasm, and the pressure was released. His own climax rolled out quickly as his balls tightened, his cock jerked, and the expulsion of white pleasure shot into Heather. Dave kept thrusting, Heather kept rocking, and both kept climaxing. Soon enough Dave ran dry, and Heather calmed down. Both were sweaty, happy, and satisfied. Then they were fighting for the nice shower.

Days later, Dave was trying his hand at grilling pizzas. He was trying to get a feel for how long to leave the food on and in the grill to get just the right smoky flavor. He wasn’t just cooking for Heather and himself. They had a guest. She was less a guest and more a slave.

Beverly Bosco, aka Death Woman, was wearing a barely-there pink bikini and a smile. She was setting the table in the kitchen, and being an all-around helpful slave. She’d taken to doing the laundry, cleaning the house, watering the plants, and helping Dave with his latest plan to break into one of the luxury hotels downtown. As far as anyone else knew, Death Woman was still a hero. To Dave and Heather, Beverly Bosco was their maid, slave, and sexual partner.

While eating Beverly talked about what was found out about Mega Mental. “He was one of the technicians that was supposed to test the alien technology and reverse engineer it,” Beverly said with a smile on her face. “He claimed to have opened one of the ports on one of the crafts and was covered in an alien goo, and while blinded by the goo, he fell over a bank of lights, which electrocuted him.”

“Yeah, that sounds familiar,” Dave said cutting into the end of his pizza. “So, where’s this Mega Mental at now?”

“His real name is Kenneth Brown, and he’s locked up in the villain prison until his trial,” Beverly said with a smile. “The judge deemed him a flight risk.”

“Since he could take over everyone in a plane, I can see it,” Heather said nibbling at the very last of her pizza. “Okay, I like pizzas on the grill from now on.”

“Noted,” Dave said. “Who has plans for tonight?”

“I’m sending my robot bugs out to get a new variable laser that Endless Pit wants, and is willing to pay big for it,” Heather said. “How about you, Dave?”

“I fenced everything I got from the art museum heist,” Dave said with a shrug. “I’m just waiting to hear back from some special people before working on the hotel heist anymore. How about you Beverly?”

“I am your obedient slave,” Beverly said with a smile. “I exist only to please you, Master and Mistress.”

Heather glared at Dave. “We really need to let her go,” Heather said. “I mean someone’s going to notice one of the most powerful female heroes out there is spending her nights dressed like a slut and hanging out in the burbs.”

“You’re probably right,” Dave said.

“Of course, I’m right,” Heather said standing up and stretching. She was only wearing a red micro bikini, barely covering her nipples and pussy. Her stretching let her dark nipples slip out from under the thumb size fabric.

Dave focused on her.

“Any how I need to,” Heather started, stopped and looked at Death Woman, “lick some hero snatch while I get plowed from behind by my husband.” Heather slipped out of her bikini and looked at Dave. “I know you messed with my mind to want this, but I don’t care. I want to fuck and be fucked.”

“Maybe I made you not care,” Dave said with a grin.

Heather let out a cross between a moan and a growl. “Slave, on the table, legs spread, now!” Heather demanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” Beverly complied as she did as she was told. Her muscular legs spread wide and high as she pulled her bikini bottom to the side for Heather’s tongue to get to work.

Heather climbed onto the table with her ass pointed at Dave. Heather said with clenched teeth, “You’d better get that cock of yours ready to fuck your slut slave of a wife, or so help me I’ll make robots that will take over your mind and make you.”

“I can’t deny you anything,” Dave said doing just that.

It was a short lovemaking session. Dave was pounding away at Heather’s wet and clenching pussy. Heather was face-masking Beverly’s pussy, licking the whole time. Beverly had a huge smile on her face, which became an ‘O’ just before she climaxed. Beverly was strong, even while enslaved, and her bucking hips from her intense orgasm crushed the table, which seemed to make the hero pass out from pleasure. All three of them dropped with the wood top, the meter drop, and Beverly being unconscious, ended their lovemaking.

“Fuck,” Heather said standing up and looking frustrated. “I didn’t have an orgasm.”

“I can help with that,” Dave said.

Heather opened her mouth to speak, but a squeak came out instead. Her eyes rolled back into her head just before she closed her eyes and felt the fast building and exploding of pleasure. Her abs and legs shook as her pussy pulsed with carnality. Heather fell to her knees as hands flew to between her legs, rubbing her soaking wet pussy faster than an egg beater. She was shaking, her huge breasts bouncing erratically. She let out a cry of elation, and then fell forward, her face landing right into Beverly’s glistening wet pussy. Heather didn’t feel this as she had literally dropped unconscious, from the powerful orgasm.

“THAT is what you do with mind control powers,” Dave said with a grin.

The End