The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Steel Starling

Ursula “Steel Starling” Rogers didn’t like to cause problems for the rest of the Justice Association of Greater Columbia, but she would do so anyway.

Really, it was their fault for insisting she had to be available on call all the time. Rather, it was Cadette and Nighthawk’s faults more than her own at this point. Cadette just… Worried about everyone, which was part of her ‘All American Good Girl Flying Brick’ schtick, and would therefore snoop on pretty much everyone she knew including the entire JAGC roster. And after Nighthawk found out, he flipped his damn gourd and insisted that comms had to stay on at all times now, instead of letting them have actual off days.

So it was no surprise that, on the second day of Capecon ‘24, she left her comm with her AI unit. Or rather, with a modified version of her AI unit that sounded and acted like her mentally, and even could generate a day’s worth of activities if pressed.

… Alright, perhaps it really was Ursula’s fault, but she really didn’t want the other members of the JAGC to know of her little self-indulgent hobby. After all, nobody appreciates the care and design work of her Steel Starling uniform quite like the adoring members of the public that gathered to these kind of conventions.

“Wow, you get the silvers and blues of the Steel Starling costume down perfectly, miss!”

“How did you get her Arc Gloves so accurate? I’ve been trying to get LEDs to work for that for years, and it’s always just too plastic when I do it!”

“Man, I really need to get into the EVA foam game! People do some absolutely insane things with their cosplay nowadays!”

Ursula had to smile maniacally in her mask at all the praise. Sure, everyone was assuming this was just high-end cosplay, but they could see the beauty of her costume! They could see the detailing, the lights of her weaponized Arc Gloves, and even how much lift her Gravity-canceling boots gave her nowadays! Only shame was she had to leave her newest design, the Mach 4 Starling, back in her War Room along with the AI version of herself and her comm. But that was going to get a proper display next week, at a proper unveiling.

This week was a last hurray for the Mach 3 version of her suit.

It was for the best though. Even if she was proud of her costume, she went a little too… Boob-plate-heavy on this current design. She wasn’t even actually this busty, but surrounded by Cadette, Mnenosyme the Last Atlantean, Jupiter Gal and Spectre, she did feel like she had to boost up her features somehow.

Ursula heard a knock on the back of her armor. Turning around, she saw perhaps the most non-descript man she had ever seen in her life. He was average height, a little on the skinny side, and besides his camera, had nothing that really stood out feature-wise. Just very baseline brown hair, brown eyes, average features and clothes that screamed ‘I just got off my shift at an accounting firm on Casual Friday’. Quite frankly, the most interesting feature about him was his camera, one that was highlighted in pink neon lights and looked incredibly crazy-high end.

Oooh. Another inventor perhaps? Ursula suppressed a squee of glee at the sight, instead asking, “Interested in a photo-shoot, citizen of Greater Columbia?”

“Leaning into the Heroine thing, I see?” The man smirked, holding up his camera, “If you don’t mind, of course. Steel Starling is my favorite heroine, and I think this might be one of the best designs I’ve seen all day for her.”

Ah, that was the way to get Ursula’s attention. Flattery. “She’s mine too,” She preened, and why wouldn’t she be her personal favorite? Ursula did amazing work with her designs, all of them rattling in her skull with a technical level of detail that could rival NASA’s entire dev department. “And I’m glad you appreciate the design work! I’ve spent a long time on this costume!” Now, what would be the best place to agree to a photoshoot? The hallway had been mostly empty save for other shoots so far, but there were a lot of people going around to catch showings of Marvel movies and anime, or trying to make their way to the dealer’s room before close. Additionally, it was a smaller area, which made it hard for her to show off the best feature of her costume, her splendid Arc Wings.

The guy walked around her, appraising her costume carefully. “Do the wings expand out? I’ve seen some people around here with the Arc Wings but they were affixed in one position.”

Ursula snorted, “Of course they expand out. I’m a master of detail when it comes to cosplay, after all.” It had been old hat to lie about the costume at this point. And to be fair, she probably could perform standard cosplay with her designs, after all her initial Alpha design was just ‘Blue Iron Heart with Mercy’s Wings’ much to her adult shame. Nowadays, she preferred a streamline, almost bird-like design to her work — even with the big ol’ fakies she popped on front, but they worked well for counter-ballast as well as a fake-out surprise for one villain who tried to claw her tits off.

As the guy looked around, she could see a cattish grin appearing on his face. “Y’know,” he offered up, “There’s a rose garden on the top of the building. It’s a pain in the ass to get to, there’s no elevator and it’s up four flights of stairs so no one’s going up there for their photoshoots, but there’s plenty of space at least.”

A rose garden, up on the roof? She almost wanted to show off, fly the guy up with her Arc Wings and really let loose… But that would also mean breaking her cover, and showing people an actual heroine was at a convention. And the media backlash would be enough to show the rest of the JAGC that she indeed was not at her war room tweaking on the last designs for Mach 4 as she had told them today, but instead daring to have a day off without a depressed goth man in a bird suit haranguing her about not working enough. Or worse, getting a disapproving stare from America’s Finest Girlscout.

So they’d walk the stairs. It’s fine, it wasn’t as if she wasn’t fit from all her training after all.

* * *

Ursula’s Arc Wings indeed unfurled as soon as they had the openness of the rose garden available. God, it was as pretty as she would have hoped for, all of these early summer blooms everywhere, just walls of pink, red and white flowers. Immediately, she picked a six-foot high hedge of white roses as a place to pose, to accentuate the silver and blue details of her Mach 3 suit as well as a pleasantly private backdrop for her work. “Don’t think I ever got your name, stranger?” She asked, rolling her shoulders to give a nice wing motion for her suit.

“Mm… It’s Friedrich, but most of my friends call me Freddy,” He readied his camera, taking his first shot, “I hope you’d be willing to call me Freddy too, miss…”

The flash had a surprisingly pink tone, one that Ursula wouldn’t think would work for photography. Honestly, she was surprised that this guy… Freddy, was willing to use his flash in daylight like this. But then again, Freddy seemed to know what he was doing with the camera. Hopefully after they could talk inventor-to-inventor, since she could definitely see him as a good friend.

“Ursula,” She said to Freddy, with a soft smile. It was an uncommon name, but it wasn’t like her identity as Ursula Rogers was known to the general public. Even if she had to put her nickname, “Sue” on the badge just in case of any mishaps or peeking eyes at the JAGC. “Freddy suits you… You seem like a nice guy.”

“Glad you think so, Ursula. Although, I’d really like to call you Sue instead, if that’s not a problem either,” Freddy readied his camera again, “Man and those wings are impressive… Hydraulics, or wire-cables? Like, I saw you shifting your shoulders before, so it has to be puppetry of some kind.” The camera flashed a second time, the pink light slightly hazier in it’s effect.

The early summer felt a lot warmer than Sue really remembered. She would really need to make sure the cooling systems on Mach 4 were more rigorous when she got home, after all. She blushed at the questions, but already eager to start breaking down her inventing process.

“Actually,” Sue pushed the mask up on her costume, a wide grin on her face, “You’re completely correct. It’s a complex system of wiring along my arms and shoulders, but it gives a great effect, doesn’t it?” With that, her eyes went wide in surprise. That wasn’t… Incorrect. No, that was right. She could feel the wires along her hands, and taped to her back in fact. Well, that didn’t make sense, how could she fly with her Arc Wings, if it was puppetry?

Wait, could Sue fly?

… Sue was Steel Starling. She had to be able to fly, that was one of her core abilities, as well as her heightened strength and endurance from her suits and the Arc Core blasts. Still, she couldn’t fly, as she had puppetry of her wings, so… That was confusing. She had to frown at that, before Freddy gave another gentle smile, holding up his camera.

“Always love seeing smart girls in the cosplay circles,” He chuckled, “You must be a genius of EVA foam and PVC piping, getting the metallic work of your costume so close to the original Steel Starling design… I didn’t think I’d see a fan of her that’s bigger than me here, that’s for sure.”

The next flash felt like a milky haze, more white foam than pink in her eyes. God, it was a shame this costume was all EVA foam, painting process and PVC piping for shaping purposes, it was really too stuffy for the early summer sun like this, and none of that felt like it was accurate but it had to be.

Sue looked down at her armored arm. It wasn’t a carbon-steel mixture that defied the laws of science as humanity knew it. Why would it be? She could see the flecks of acrylic paint where she scratched her armor last week in a battle against something — but why would she be in a battle, she was Steel Starling’s biggest fan, not… — and she could feel plastic pipes against her legs to give mass to her suit, make it look as thick and armored as the original design. Her original design? That seemed… Not right, but she dudn’t know how.

“I’m… I’m really confused…” Sue said, frowning, “And I’m getting too hot in this. Do you feel hot too, Freddy?”

“Ah, it’s just a normal side effect, no need to worry,” Freddy smiled gently, reaching over to stroke Sue’s cheek, “You shouldn’t be so worried, after all. Even if you’re a master of cosplay, you shouldn’t think so much.”

With that, one more milky-sweet flash went off, a quick shot to her surprised face. Ah, Freddy really was kind of a silly guy, just taking surprise shots like that! And how could Sue worry? Or really, put so much thought into these niggling questions in the back of her mind? She’s a master of cosplay, and she should be very proud of her work there, not worrying so much over things like these questions.

The worry was passing quickly, even if the warmth wasn’t. Now it was just lingering in her core, probably from being so tightly tangled up in her puppetry system or the thick layers of EVA foam outside. Or maybe because she’s getting so many questions from Freddy, who was honestly looking really cute as the questions were continuing, and his hand felt so gentle and soft against her skin. Not many people she encountered nowadays had soft hands like that… Would be nice to feel those soft hands a bit more…

Freddy smirked, looking at Sue’s expression. How did she look, hazy? Happy? Maybe a bit… Turned on? She didn’t want to think so much on that, beyond her cosplay designs, and how wonderful Steel Starling was, and who wouldn’t want to be Steel Starling after all? Even if her mind was screaming ‘You ARE Steel Starling’, but she was not gonna think about that. Not during her photoshoot at least.

“… I’m sorry Sue,” Freddy rubbed the back of his head, stepping back for the next shot. “I’m just… I’ve got a dirty mind, and I had a thought.”

“What’re you thinking?” Sue asked, arms going akimbo. She gave a cheeky grin, interested in what he might be thinking. Ah, is Freddy feeling this strange heat as well? Maybe that’s why he wanted such a private setting like the Rose Garden on the roof. Part of her was charmed enough to offer him… Wait, they can’t fly, it’s cosplay. Right, her wings are puppetry and EVA foam. Letting him fly high with her was not possible, but she wanted something, like that.

“Well, I’m just thinking how much of a pretty face you have, and how cute your annoyed or confused expressions are, but not nearly as cute as your smile,” With that, there was another milky-warm flash, before he readied another shot in quick succession, “And you’re clearly stacked, considering the bustline of your suit.”

Sue giggled, a happy little smile drawing her face. She might be a cutie, no matter what she was feeling, but she did have a really nice smile, as well as a really nice rack. Thank god this suit was so forgiving and had so much space for her double-d chest that felt all too soft and heavy even in the plastic-enhanced framework of her suit.

God, hopefully she remembered some actual clothes. Or at least her wallet. She wanted out of this suit soon, just to feel the cool air on her skin as well as feeling Freddy against her too, considering he was starting to get excited too. Sue really wanted to grind her pussy down on some of the piping of her costume, but she had her pride in her work and she was certainly not going to ruin her cosplay.

“You’re probably a runner too, considering how well you took those stairs before,” Freddy admitted, “But still, I bet it’s all in your legs and vascular system, and you’re just all soft curves under that suit.” The camera flashed again, soft and warm and creamy, and Sue could swear she felt the dampness of her pussy starting to soak against the inner build of her costume.

She’d be mad if he wasn’t absolutely correct about her softness. Just no muscle mass beyond runner’s thighs and strong lungs, after all, but her tummy felt warm and soft to the touch and she had non-callused hands and gentle arms just the right texture for a good warm hug. Even with her confusion, Sue felt just soft and warm and happy. Why wouldn’t she be? She’s having a nice photo session with her good friend Freddy, in a beautiful setting alone, with her best cosplay work to date! Too bad they were only friends… Wait, was it too bad they were only friends?

Her nipples felt hard against the lining of her costume, her pussy dripped with an ache deep inside as well as how sensitive her clit was feeling pressed along the interior lining, and she just felt hot, and happy, and just so pliantly soft, as pliant as her tummy and chest and even her muscular thighs that still had some softness to them. Even her eyes felt hazy and milky, from this wonderful little photoshoot that was happening.

Freddy got close, appraising her look. With how close he got, Sue started to breath huskier, feeling the warmth of his skin getting so close to her exposed face. Soon, she was gonna clip her way out of this costume and let him go to town, since it wasn’t like there was anyone else in this rose garden after all.

“I do have some more questions, but I think we’re getting some progress…” He said, a slightly sharp smile to his face and a sweet-hot-glittering camera flash to hers. She’d be concerned if it wasn’t for how foggy her head was, and how she knew he was her friend. “Now, Sue… Can you tell me your full name?”

“Ursula ‘Steel Starling’ Rogers,” Her name rattled off the tip of her tongue, with no hesitancy. Even her hero name came out, something she knew someone would be mad about… Something about a night bird? And a girl scout? But why would they be mad?

Freddy tutted at that, “Don’t be silly, Sue.” He readied his camera for another shot, “It’s just a low-rent Superhero convention. You might be Sue Rogers, but there’s no way Steel Starling would be attending one of these things.”

The shot went off, the pink flickering along with the white and glitter, as she could feel a sharp tingle running along her spine, through her entire core of being. Freddy was right, why would Steel Starling be at a convention? She couldn’t be Steel Starling. Oh, she loved her, Sue Rogers was Steel Starling’s biggest fan, but she was just a cosplayer who was very excited to be here and so ready to enjoy this day with her sweet, lovely friend Freddy, and maybe even get a chance to become something more than just friends with him if she was as lucky as she was skilled at acrylic paints. Sue staggered, trying to keep upright with how drawn out and achingly horny she was getting. Before she could fall, she felt Freddy support her weight carefully.

“It’s alright babe, I’ve got you,” That sweet smile came back to his face, the camera angled just for one more shot of the two of them. Oh, what a lovely photo that would be, her and him together! Freddy glanced at Sue, “I’m glad we came up this way… I’ve been meaning to ask you to come be my girlfriend for a long time, Sue, and it’s good we’ve finally got the chance to really start dating.”

The milky flash went off, prompting Sue to turn and kiss Freddy. Even with the intense need running through her body, how she wanted to rub for friction against her own costume or peel the entire set off and let Freddy have his way, it was still a public convention after all. Didn’t want to be dumb and risky with her boyfriend, her new boyfriend from her long-time friend Freddy, who was such a great person to go to this convention with.

His mouth was as sweet as Sue hoped, warm with his tongue lapping against hers. She wanted those hands groping her tits, fingering her wet pussy and gripping her close as he finally thrust his cock balls-deep within her. Her boyfriend, her sweet and loving boyfriend, with such an impressive camera, and yet another fan of Steel Starling as well. Sue’s mind was inflamed with need, the bubbles of concern just popping away in the back of her mind. Why should she worry about those concerns? She was happy and warm and so lucky to be here in such a beautiful setting.

Freddy pulled away, chuckling to himself. “Ah… I really did luck out, finding you here,” he smiled, putting the camera away. Sue had to hum as she tilted her head. Find her here? Well clearly they went together as friends, and now boyfriend and girlfriend, right? He saw the look of confusion, and shook it off, “Ah, don’t worry about that, Sue. But wow, you’re… Just raring to go, right now?”

“Want to do it in the rose garden?” She asked, giving a cheeky and cute little smile at that, “I mean, it’s not like there’s anything under here… Just lil ol’ me and my Steel Starling suit. Not even wearing underwear under here, didn’t want to worry about anything getting tangled or an underwire snap.”

He laughed at that, “God, you’re absolutely perfect Sue!” He smiled down at his camera, “But I mean… We’d be better off heading back home.” She purred out in confusion, “To my apartment, I mean. We’ll get a private photo session later, try and clarify some paperwork and things, but I think we can take the afternoon to go and celebrate our new relationship.”

“Sure,” Sue said, leaning against Freddy, “But we need to come back by seven PM.”

“Seven?” His memory triggered, “Oh right, the cosplay contest around eight. Who wouldn’t vote for a perfect Steel Starling like you, babe?” He kissed the top of her head. “Anything else you’d want to check out after?”

“Well, I know there’s a Cosplay Burlesque later tonight…” Sue mumbled, before looking Freddy up and down, “But I think we can have our own private show tonight that’ll be way better.”

* * *

His cock felt so good in her mouth.

They had been fucking like rabbits since Freddy finally revealed his feelings at this past Capecon, when Freddy wasn’t helping Sue get her paperwork taken care of and making sure she was getting her Cosplay Patreon set up, but Sue Rogers had to admit this was her favorite act in sex. Just lapping along the head, teasing his foreskin along her tongue and feeling the entire length going down to just within her throat. At first, she gagged with the feeling, but a little bedroom photoshoot made that so much easier.

Sue stroked almost violently against her clit with each pull and lap on his dick, her moans of desperation almost reverent and echoing, leaving her a shaking mess. Even Freddy was gasping, hand tangled in her black hair. For a moment, she thought she could taste that salty-bitterness of come starting to well up and shoot through her mouth, before he had to pull her away.

“B-Babe,” He muttered, trying to catch his own mind, when the TV caught her eye too. Right, they were watching the news when Sue was starting to get a little… Excited. Their attention both focused on the TV, with a monster made entirely of tendrils was attacking the Capital Finance building downtown.

“… That’s not too far from here,” Freddy muttered. “And Steel Starling’s really not been around all week.”

“You think she’s in trouble?” Sue asked, still holding his cock. She had enough sense to know he wouldn’t want to continue yet, but it was still a comfort to her as well. His brow furrowed, the two of them keeping their focus glued.

With that, a dazzling blast of silver streaked through the sky. As the tendrils reared up planning to strike against the Capital Finance building to tear it down, the blasts of Steel Starling’s Arc Fists tore through the plant-like body. The suit flew by, prepping up to take down the current enemy safely for the public.

Freddy had to exhale at that, “Thank god… I was worried she must’ve moved out to a more exciting town or something.”

Sue hummed, kissing the tip of Freddy’s cock, “I wouldn’t worry. Mach 4 was already prepared for proper activation as of this past week, and with the AI unit Steel Sterling developed last year, this current iteration of the suit will be absolutely self-aware and self-functional with no need for a pilot.”

“… Wait, what—” Freddy didn’t have a chance to finish his thought, as his funny, strange new girlfriend immediately took his cock straight down to the hilt with a delighted hum.