The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephanie and the Monkey’s Paw

Stephanie acquires a power to live out her passion for flip flops, girls’ feet, and revenge by making her friends and enemies Flip Flop slaves.

Stephanie is a curvy brunette with long hair, 5 ft 11, blue eyes, and wire rimmed glasses. Often times, she wears a bright pink t-shirt, partially covered by an un-buttoned denim jacket, a short denim skirt. On her feet are usually flip flops, open toed heels, or sandals, because she always had a love of females, and especially their feet, with a distinct fetish for flip flops. Stephanie has never had the courage to act on her desires. So, she just made sure her feet and toes looked super sexy, hoping for the day that she gains the power and courage to fulfill her foot filled desire. She was restless at night, so she usually went for walks. It was on this night walk, however, that Stephanie was on her usual late-night walk, which would change her life and others, forever.

Stephanie was silently walking through the streets of the city with a look of absolute boredom. Stephanie was tired of her everyday life and desired a drastic change in her life, she had often read story of far of lands and magical creatures and often desired to join them, at one point she even considered taking a year off to travel the globe but due to her shy and un-ambitious nature she never acted upon these desires and simply stayed at home reading more fantasy. even her intense flip flop and foot fetish was kept to herself, Stephanie was frustrated at her own inability to act upon her desires, and as usual, she resolved to change herself but was imprisoned by her own personality and could not act without a good push.

Stephanie walked through the streets her own mental silence was broken when she noticed an old beggar woman in a long trench stumble into the road unconscious, Stephanie was shocked at this random turn of events and was stood there in a surprised silence unable to move, seconds later she noticed a careless driver speeding towards the unconscious woman and quickly scanned the area hoping to notice a passing hero, with no sign of a miracle rescue Stephanie act without thinking. as the car drew closer to the beggar woman Stephanie rushed to her rescue, seconds before the streets were paved with the woman’s blood Stephanie grabbed her arm and with a strength like a mother saving their child pulled the old woman out of the streets.

the beggar lady regained consciousness soon after and had immediately realized what had happened and with a dry cold breath she said to Stephanie “you cough you-you saved my life, how cough how cough how can I ever cough repay you?", Stephanie feeling uneasy about the whole situation desired more than anything to get home “it was noth—” the beggar lady immediately knew what Stephanie was going to say and interrupted her “it was not cough not nothing, I may cough not cough cough have much cough time left but cough you still cough saved me coughcoughcough” the beggar lady mustered all her strength and stood up, she reached into her coat and pulled out a small jewelry box and handed it to Stephanie “take this cough, it’s my most cough prized possession, use cough it wise—coughly” before Stephanie could get a word in edgeways the woman slipped off into night.

Stephanie’s curiosity got the better of her she carefully opened the reveal its contents, to her surprise it appear the be a 3 fingered severed monkeys hand, Stephanie immediately understood what it was having read the story of “The monkeys paw” which granted a person 3 wishes but they came at a price as do most stories of magically obtaining wishes. She had curiosity and hopefulness. Stephanie decided to make a wish, being someone who had often thought of this concept she had long decided what her first wish would be “I wish that my next wishes would go exactly as I want them to and that I would suffer no consequences from them or any of my future actions”, Stephanie stood staring at the monkeys paw expectingly for in the story the monkeys finger would close upon granting her wish.

Stephanie stood for a moment but nothing happened “I should have known it wouldn’t- " as she was speaking the monkeys finger close and Stephanie jumped back in surprise, her wish came true and now she would be safe to make 2 more wishes, Stephanie knew what her second wish would be “I wish that I would be more confident” the monkeys finger closed faster than it did the first time, she instantly felt the effects of the wish just made and it caused her to widely smirk and her third wish had flowed forth from her mouth “I wish that I was omnipotent” the monkeys finger closed causing Stephanie to burst into laughter “ha ha ha-ha hahahahahahahahahaha!!!". she dropped the monkey’s paw and walked away gleefully.

Stephanie had decided to walk all the way to her best friend Natalie’s house, she knocked on the door and Natalie immediately answers, “oh Stephanie what are you doing here?” Natalie was eighteen, being born a few months earlier to Stephanie, she was a slender brunette with long hair, she was 5 ft 6 and had green eyes, she was wearing a light blue t-shirt a black mini-skirt and on her feet were black flats. Stephanie smiled “can I come in for a moment” Natalie, feeling no animosity towards Stephanie, complied, they entered Natalie’s living room “what is it, Stephanie?” Stephanie replied, “Could you do me a favor?” Stephanie lifted up her hands showing that she was holding a pair of pale blue flip flops with black straps “could you try these on?". Natalie was shocked at Stephanie’s request, even though Stephanie was wearing a similar pair of flip flops. Natalie had the opposite opinion towards feet than Stephanie. She was disgusted with feet and covered hers all the time. In fact, she had never worn a pair of flip flops in her life, even at the beach. Natalie knew that Stephanie knew this, although Natalie was unaware of Stephanie’s fetish.

Natalie answered Stephanie’s request “why on earth would I do that?", Stephanie anticipated Natalie’s answer and said, “if you do, I’ll buy you a chocolate bar”. Natalie was an avid fan of chocolate and would do most things within reason for some, Natalie contemplated Stephanie’s request “I’m not sure” Stephanie pleaded “come on, I’ll even put them on your feet for you”, Natalie was surprised at Stephanie’s desperation but reluctantly agreed “all right fine, let’s just get this over with” Natalie sat down on her sofa while Stephanie got her knees at Natalie’s feet, she lifted Natalie’s right leg in the air and slid her black flat of off her foot, Natalie’s feet were things of beauty, as soon as her foot hit fresh air, it’s smell instantly reached Stephanie’s nose, the odor brought utter joy to Stephanie although she kept this hidden from Natalie, she repeated this action with Natalie’s left foot which doubled her pleasure.

Stephanie had trouble hiding her pleasure from Natalie so she tried to distract her instead “you know Natalie” Natalie’s interest arose Stephanie lifted Natalie’s right leg and began to slowly slide the flip flop on to her foot “these are very special flip flops” as soon as the toe post slid in between her toes, Natalie felt ill “I don’t feel so good..” Stephanie put Natalie’s right foot down and continued talking “walk it off, Nat. I made them myself.” Natalie was surprised at the usually clumsy Stephanie but was helpless as Stephanie raised her left leg. “Stephanie, I think we should stop—...” Stephanie interrupted Natalie as she started to slowly slide the left flip flop on. As soon as the toe post slid in between her toes, Natalie stiffened up, Natalie’s eyes went blank and she said, “man, these shoes look good. I never owned a pair of flip flop sandals before.” Stephanie suggested, “Why don’t you walk around in them and see how they walk.” Natalie started to walk around in the sandals, and she said, “I feel strange. The sandals feel great but I’m getting dizzy.” As soon as Natalie walked around the room, her toe posts in between her toes, going flip flop, flip flop. As the feet were motioning up and down, making a hypnotic rhythm, Natalie stiffened up, her eyes went blank, and seemed no more than a shell. Natalie was now hypnotized and under Stephanie’s control.

Stephanie smiled at her reaction. “Natalie, can you hear me?” Natalie’s feet came to attention. She was now a slave to Stephanie, who said, “these are ‘hypnotic flip flops, don’t you just love them?” Natalie wiggled her toes as she mindlessly said “yes, master”.

Stephanie stood up “as soon you put them on, you obey my every command, isn’t that great?” Natalie wiggled her toes, droning on, “yes master”.

Stephanie was overjoyed at the situation, having hypnotized her friend. She said, “oh, wiggle your toes when you speak, flip flops are so sexy, aren’t they?” Natalie wiggled her toes and said, “yes master”. Natalie stood up, as Stephanie told her, “What do you think of your new flip flops, Natalie?” Natalie wiggled her toes and said, “I hate flip flops, master, I do not wear anything that shows my feet or toes.” Stephanie perked up even more as she started to get more aggressive with Nat. “Well, from now on you love flip flops, and will obey me and wear them all the time., “the effects of the flip flops will work even when she’s not wearing them, but since I love a girl in flip flops, so, Natalie, you will wear them all the time from now on.” Natalie murmured, “yes, master. Must wear flip flop sandals all the time.” Stephanie then commanded, “You will throw out all your shoes, your flats, boots, sneakers, and only wear the flip flops and sandals I give you to wear from now on. " Natalie wiggled her toes and said, “yes master” while Stephanie had an idea!

Stephanie told Natalie to go back to being who she was before, but not forget what she told her.

Natalie wiggled her toes “yes master” as she loosened up and relaxed.

Stephanie was deciding what to do next now that she was all powerful, now what should she do?

Natalie regained her consciousness and was shocked at what just took place, from her perspective it was like she became a different person looking through their eyes, she couldn’t manage what just happened; she wasn’t afraid, if anything, she enjoyed being at Stephanie’s mercy, but due to her pride didn’t want to appear so “WTF was that!” Stephanie smiled and explained what had happened, giggling throughout, and explained what her intentions were “so Natalie from now you’re going to be my pet and serve my every need, great isn’t it?” Natalie would’ve liked nothing more than to serve Stephanie but was too proud to admit it “no, that’s horrible” Stephanie took no notice of what she said “you’re going serve my feet forever Natalie, aren’t you lucky? Natalie’s stubbornness to agree knew no bounds “no, it’s not happening” Stephanie once again took no notice of what had been said “but of course, I can’t have just one servant, I’ll go get some more, you wait right here.”

Stephanie snaps her fingers which causes Natalie to stand to attention, Stephanie then left Natalie’s house.

Stephanie walks up to a second house and knocks on the door and after a short pause Megan answers the door. She was a 22-year-old slender 5 ft 8 woman with short hair, she wore square red glasses and had green eyes, she was wearing an orange blazer over a white shirt with an orange mini-skirt and on her feet were orange high-heel. Megan was Stephanie’s colleague from work, she was a sales assistant at a real estate company which had a very distinct bright orange theme, this explained Megan’s uniform.

“Stephanie? What are you doing here so late? I just got home from work” Stephanie grinned and said, “can I come in?” Megan agreed, and they went into the living room and asked what’s this was all about. Stephanie placed her hand on Megan’s shoulder and said, “I need a favor” while putting her hand on Megans shoulder. This made the usually argumentative Megan more obedient as she said, “if I must!”

Stephanie lifted up a pair of white soled flip flops with an orange strap as Stephanie commanded Megan to please put these on for her. Megan had the same attitude towards flip flops as Natalie had. Megan said, “no I don’t think...” Stephanie was quickly wearing her down as she said, “come on, they’d look great on you!” Megan reluctantly agreed as Stephanie placed the flip flops on the floor and stepped back as Megan took off her high heels; her feet we’re just as smooth, if not more so than Natalie’s, but their smell didn’t have the same sweetness as hers, she walked up to Megan, wearing her flip flops and says “well, here goes nothing”.

Megan raised her right leg and placed it on her flip flop, as she slowly slid her foot into she started to notice the effects of the flip flops but did not know their origin, as soon as the toe post slid in between her toes Megan felt dizzy and light headed and had second thoughts about putting on the other flip flop but before she had time to object, Stephanie spoke and said to keep going as wearing only one flip flop wasn’t enough to lose her sense of self but was enough to make her compliant. As she began to put the second flip flop on, she started to slouch, like she was falling asleep. As soon as the toe post slid in between her toes, Megan stiffened up and, like Natalie, she became putty in Stephanie’s hands!

Stephanie giggled as she said, “I was right, they fit you so well; do you like your new flip flops, slave?” Megan wiggled her toes and mindlessly said, “yes master, they’re surprisingly comfortable.”

Stephanie was pleased “that’s good to hear; You are much better like this. I may just have to leave you like this but I’m not sure yet...”

Stephanie was not yet content. She desired more slaves, and more she would have. As it is, Stephanie would need the help of both of her new flip flop slaves. Back in high school, a goth girl named Lynn bullied Stephanie quite a bit. Now, she could have her revenge. Taking Megan and Natalie, the trio of women got into Stephanie’s car and quickly arrived at Lynn’s house. Stephanie had never even seen Lynn’s feet, as they were always encased in big, black leather boots. That would change today. Megan, Stephanie, and Natalie got out of the car. They walked up the stairway to Lynn’s house and knocked loudly.

Lynn opened the door. Before she could even say hello, Megan and Natalie had each grabbed one of her arms and thrown her to the ground, while Stephanie sat on her legs. “What the hell?” Lynn exclaimed at the sudden attack. “What’s going on? Stephanie, is that you? Cut it out!” Her screams were in vain. She struggled, but the grip of the three was too much for her. The most she could do was flex her wrists and shake her feet. Stephanie slowly began to untie Lynn’s big boots. She even wore them around the house, it seemed. “What are you doing to my boots, you freak? Screw off! I’m going to call the police.” Stephanie just laughed. With both boots untied, she gave each of them a tug, revealing a pair of flawless, pale, size nine feet. Black, glossy nail polish adorned her perfectly formed toes, and her high arch made Stephanie’s mouth water. She wondered which one of them was doing the hypnotizing as they pulled out the flip flops. “What are you doing, freak? Get away from my feet! Stop it! You fuc—” Her cries stopped abruptly, as the flip flops were placed on Lynn’s feet. Her eyes went glassy, and she was now under Stephanie’s control. Megan and Natalie let go and stood up, wearing their hypnotic sandals as well.

“I am your Master, understand?” Stephanie demanded.

“Yes Master,” came Lynn’s blank reply.

“Good. Now, what to do with you...” Stephanie examined Lynn’s body. Her breasts were not overly large, but very well formed. Her long black hair with purple streaks framed her oval, pale face. She was quite attractive, and her feet were perfectly personified. What does Stephanie decide to do?

“Now Slave,” Stephanie began, “I am going to give you some hypnotic commands.”

remove your flip flops. When I do, your mind will again be your own. However, your body will respond to every command I give you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” came the predictable reply.

“Lynn, you are now my slave. You will do my bidding and you are unable to resist me.” “Yes, Master. I must obey.", Lynn said. Stephanie decided that the best way to get back to her would be two-fold. First, relieve the frustration from her bullying her for years. Then, get her to fall in love with her!

Stephanie pulled back and looked into Lynn’s glassy, hypnotized eyes and flushed face and said, “Now, Lynn, you will stand up for me, and take off the rest of your clothes. all of your clothes for me, except your sandals. " Lynn stood up and obeyed. “Yes, master.” Lynn now stood wide-eyed in the shifting light from the screen, completely naked except for the sandals that now had her mind locked in Kristine’s control. Her eyes were spinning around and showing bright white as she modeled her naked body around the room for her master. “Come to me now, Lynn. . .come to your master,” she said.

Lynn’s arms came up like a robot. She walked slowly, directly at Kristine with her arms straight out and a look of blank obedience on her face, “Kiss me now, Lynn. . .you want to hold me, . . .,” Stephanie commanded as Lynn was unable to resist. She was not a lesbian, but in her hypnotized state, she gently moved her tongue past Stephanie’s lips, going in and out of her warm mouth like Stephanie was her boyfriend.

Lynn began to moan softly as holding Stephanie’s body was her only desire. After a long make out session, Stephanie wanted more. She wanted to humiliate this bully. “Now Slave,” Stephanie began, “I am going to remove your flip flops. When I do, your mind will again be your own. However, your body will respond to every command I give you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” came the predictable reply. Stephanie removed the flip flops. Lynn shook her head and sat up. “What the hell? What happened?” Stephanie pulled up a chair and sat down, just over Lynn. As Lynn’s eyes focused, she saw Stephanie sitting in the chair and everything that had happened up to the flip flops came back to her.

“You!” Lynn screamed. “What did you do to me?” She looked down at her naked body and bare feet. “What are you, some kind of lesbian foot pervert?” Stephanie just grinned.

“I knew it!” Lynn exclaimed. “What until everyone hears about this.” Lynn got to her feet and walked over to the telephone.

“Stop walking.” Stephanie said calmly.

“Pfft, yeah right you f-what? Why did I stop? What did you do to me?” Lynn cried out in fear.

“Get on your knees and crawl over here.” Stephanie said, again calmly. As Lynn fell to her knees and began to crawl towards Stephanie like a dog, she began to cry in true terror.

“Now, Slave Lynn, lick my feet. Suck my toes. Breathe deep, inhale the scent of your master. Worship my feet.” Lynn, of course, had no desire to do this. But, of course, she did anyway because she was hypnotized too. Her tongue lapped at Stephanie’s toes, up and down her sole, never taking those flip flops off her feet. Her nose rested in the valley between the toes as she sniffed, and her black lips wrapped around Stephanie’s toes and heels as she sucked. Stephanie enjoyed the feeling of Lynn’s irregular breathing on her feet as she continued to sob. This was a good day; here was Lynn, someone who bullied Stephanie for years, now a hypnotized flip flop slave. Lynn continued to worship Stephanie’s feet, toes, and flip flops for 20 minutes, her sobbing slowing down into despair and disgust with herself, when Stephanie commanded her to listen.

“Get on your knees and crawl over here.” Stephanie said, again calmly. As Lynn fell to her knees and began to crawl towards Stephanie like a dog, she began to cry in true terror.

“What did you do to me...what did you do...to them?” She asks quietly, sobbing, as she sees Natalie and Megan standing, unmoving, like robots, under the control of their hypnotic flip flops. “I did the same thing to them that I did to you, Lynn. They are my slaves as you will be now too. You are all my slaves. You cannot disobey any command I give you.", Stephanie cackled.

At this, Lynn’s sobbing became louder. “Now, Slave Lynn, look at your fellow slaves and their flip flops; you now are in love with their feet and flip flops. Megan and Natalie eyes spun around in pinwheels, as they walked toward Lynn and presented their feet for worship. Lynn’s mind tried to fight it, but she had no choice but to mindlessly start sucking their toes. Lynn breathed deep, inhaling the scent of her fellow slaves. She had no desire to do this. But, since she was hypnotized too, she did anyway. Her tongue lapped at Megan and Natalie’s toes, up and down their flip flops and soles. Her nose rested in the valley between the toes as she sniffed, and her black lips wrapped around Megan and Natalie’s toes and heels as she sucked. Stephanie enjoyed hearing Lynn’s irregular breathing on their feet as Lynn continued to sob and suck. She was now a flip flop foot slave, and this was a good day. She hated it but loved it too. She was forced to obey. And suck. Obey and suck. Lynn was so mindless and obedient as Lynn continued to worship for 20 minutes, as her mind fought back and forth; She was sobbing and sucking. Feelings of despair and disgust with herself, while she was loving worshipping Megan and Natalie’s feet and toes in those flip flops, like she had done it forever.

Finally, after Stephanie had seen enough, she walked over toward Lynn.

Stephanie gazed into Lynn’s eyes, as she re-hypnotized her. Stephanie was beside herself with glee, while she put those hypnotic flip flops back on her. Lynn was a slave once again, as she mindlessly said, “what is your wish, Master?", as Stephanie wondered what to do next.

She said to Lynn, “tell me your primary directive.” Lynn responded, “I must throw out all my shoes. My boots, my sneakers. I love flip flop sandals. I love feet in sandals. I must have my Feet in flip flop sandals all the time, as I must obey in sandals. Sandals are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. I will never remove these flip flop sandals. I will obey, master.", Lynn responded as her eyes started spinning around in hypnotic pinwheels as she repeated her implanted directive to her master. She then motioned to Natalie and Megan to come to Stephanie and listen.

“You women love seeing my feet in flip flop sandals. You now have a sandal fetish. You are sexually aroused by the sight of feet in sandals.” The three women had a blank, yet content stares on their faces as Stephanie continued their reconditioning.

The three responded, “Yes, master, I love flip flops and sandals. I love feet in flip flops and sandals. I will throw away all my shoes and only wear flip flops and sandals for my master.", as their eyes started spinning around in hypnotic pinwheels. These three’s programming was being burned into their brains as Stephanie said. “You are wearing are the most comfortable shoes you have ever worn. In fact, they are more comfortable than your own bare feet. They are as much a part of you as your eyes, nose, and ears.", The three then got up, walked around the room like zombies, as they were oblivious to anything else except obeying Stephanie, their master. Stephanie was amused but wanted more.

She made her friend a flip flop fetishist. She made her neighbor a flip flop slave. She even got back at her long-time bully, making her a submissive flip flop slave.

All these games were nice, but she wondered to herself what it was she really wanted. Sex? Sure. That would come soon. Payback, yep, did that too. Domination? Well, Stephanie was thinking that this could be the start of something big. She was really an unassuming woman, but now she was confident, aggressive, this was a unique opportunity! Stephanie now had this power and she wanted to do something about it. And, her twisted mind now was thinking, she could hypnotize all women to have the same distinct fetish for flip flops and become her flip flop slaves!

Stephanie thought, to be successful, she needed to infiltrate workplaces, homes, and especially the fickle, TikTok, Instagram scrolling, short attention span, female population. And infiltrate it, she would. Stephanie spent the next few months with her slaves, Lynn, Megan, and Natalie, as she plotted her next plan, to hypnotize more women into flip flop sandal slaves for her bidding, until all would call her master. She worked to produce more sandals to enslave the masses. Her slaves worked and gave her all the money they earned to give Stephanie the money to fund this operation willingly.

To be continued….