The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s note: This first chapter doesn’t contain any overt hypno scenes, but it’s all to set up lots of hypno in chapters 2 and 3. There is still sex, but I would advise you to read chapters 1 and 2 together if you’re here for the hypno. M/M scenes only. The setting of this story is inspired by “Island” by Autodream. Apologies in advance for excessive use of dashes and ellipses. Hope you like it! My email is , but I never really check it.)

Stockholm Syndrome — Ch 1 — Master, it is

I crouched behind the bush and prayed to whatever god was out there that they wouldn’t find me.

Those men, with their piercing eyes, their golden pocketwatches, their crystals on chains, their honeyed words that could slip right through your ears and into your mind.

I saw what they did to Jay. They lead him away on a leash, like a fucking dog. All it took was one to hold him still, and another to start whispering in his ear, before his body started to relax and his eyes started to close. When they opened, he was a different person—his eyes full of adoration as he looked up at the woman who had… what had they done to him? Hypnotized him. There was no other way to put it.

My shoulders tensed and I shut my eyes tight as I tried to block out the past 3 days. I had been invited to this island and promised a relaxing vacation in a tropical paradise by… by who? It didn’t matter. The moment I stepped off the boat I started to notice things. For one, the gender balance was way off—I only saw a few women, not that I minded. The desperate side of me knew that gave me more of a chance to finally find a boyfriend. I passed it off as chance.

I mingled, met my new friend Jay, enjoyed the food. That’s when we were accosted by a series of men and women our age, who seemed so eager to talk to us. At first I was flustered by the attention, but as I started to get overwhelmed, they just left, moved onto two other guys I saw sitting across the room. One of them left and didn’t come back. If only I had figured it out then.

The distant sound of voices filtered through my reverie, and I opened my eyes fearfully. Tried desperately to shrink into the bush I was hiding behind. Please, please, I can’t be like

the guy I saw yesterday, who fought so fiercely until he made eye contact with the man he fought against. Or the girl I saw staring blankly at a spiralling screen in a hotel conference room. Please, plea-

A hand clamped around my mouth, a strong arm around my torso, my eyes widened, no, no! I started to struggle desperately, cry out-

“Shhhhh! They’ll hear you! Stop!” What!? “I’m not here to hurt you!” The desperate whisper in my ear convinced me to stop struggling, and the arm released me slowly. I turned around warily to see a man earnestly staring at me. “You have to come with me, please, or they’ll find you.” He extended his hand. I- Could I trust him? I looked up at his face again. He shook his hand desperately. “Take it! I can help you!” The distant voices were getting closer and closer. What choice did I have? After a moment’s hesitation, I reached out and grabbed his hand.

Before I could say anything else we were bolting wildly through the trees. A thousand fears shot through my mind—There’s no way we wouldn’t be heard, we were being too loud, I shouldn’t have taken his hand, this was suicide-

The man stopped, leaning up against the wall of a small house. “Okay, I think we’re safe,” he gasped after a few breaths.

I looked around, and surprisingly, there wasn’t a sign of any of the gang that was hunting me. We recaught our breaths, studying each other cautiously. He looked about my age, a good head taller than me, with light brown hair. He wore a small smile, and as I studied his eyes, I knew they were kind. If we had been in a different situation, I probably would have been head over heels.

He motioned to the house. “This is my home. You’ll be safe here.”

What? This man was a resident of the island? I stepped back. “You live here?” He nodded. Dots started connecting in my head. “Wh- does that mean you’re a- a—”

“Hypnotist?” he smiled wryly. “Yeah, you have to be one to live here. Well—” he cleared his throat as he corrected himself, “either that, or you have to be hypnotized.”

What?! Thoughts raced through my head as my fight-or-flight instincts activated and I prepared to make a break for it. “Wait!” He once again cut through my thoughts. I turned back to see that earnest look in his eyes. “I don’t, er, practice. Please, believe me. I’m not like the ones you were running from.” He seemed… like he genuinely didn’t want me to leave. Like he was genuinely scared for me.

“And why should I believe you?” I narrowed my eyes.

His face turned serious, and his voice stayed measured but confident. “If I wanted to hypnotize you I would have done so already.” I studied his face again and knew he was telling the truth. He had held me helpless when he found me, I would be far gone if he wanted me to be. I had seen firsthand how effective the others on this island were.

I think he saw my realization, as he turned and started walking towards the door of the house. “You can stay here until the boat comes back. It’s the only way on and off the island, and only comes around about once a month.” I followed him in.

The house was… in need of cleaning. Layers of dust lay on top of the furniture, strands of hair seemed swept into corners. Boxes were stacked in the corner, and a few plates stood on the counter. The man lead me down a small hallway and into a room with a neatly made bed.

“You can stay here for as long as you like. In return though…” I sat on the bed to rest my exhausted legs and massage my jaw, looking up at him as he trailed off. “Would you mind doing some chores around the house? I’m not great at that stuff, and you can probably see that I need some help.” He gave another wry smile. I consented immediately. After all, where else would I go? Besides, I was a natural at housekeeping, and I got some satisfaction out of cleaning up messes.

“I guess I’ll just leave you here to rest up? Make yourself at home. You can use the clothes in the closet—I always keep this guest room stocked up just in case,” he explained.

As he started to leave the room, I realized I still didn’t know my savior’s name. “Hey,” I called out. “I’m Robin. What’s your name?”

The man turned as if taken off-guard. “Well, uh…” Why was he taking so long? It’s just his name. “You can call me Master,” he finished sheepishly.

I stared at him. Considering the situation, I was not going to call him that. “That’s… that’s not your name.”

He looked unsurprised at my outburst. “It’s really my name. It doesn’t have to mean anything, though.”

I stared at him a second longer before seeing he was being serious. I couldn’t believe it. Who would name their child “Master”? Well. Alright, I guess Master it is.

* * *

As I sat in the room and thought about the island, I realized that I hadn’t the slightest idea what the deal was with its inhabitants. I needed an explanation. That night, as I laid out our dinner, I decided to ask. Master was happy to answer.

“You already know this, but all the people who own property here are hypnotists. I think everyone here learned about the island in different ways. Some are in the right circles of ‘high society’, others got in because they’re renowned masters of the craft.” I stared at him, not understanding. “I mean, of hypnosis. That’s how I got in. It took me practicing most of my life so far to get as good as I am. I think the benefits are worth it though.” He grinned again. “It feels great to have a skill you’re talented at, you know?” This was insane. However, my shock was blunted by the fact I had seen it in practice several times. Slowly, I nodded up and down and he continued.

“So, the people here, they invite unsuspecting victims to this island, to use them as... practice, I guess you could say. A lot of the time though, they like to keep them as servants, or… sex slaves.”

My heart sank. So that’s what I was risking if I got caught. A life of… of servitude? Being used as a toy by a man with total control over me? I… I slowly shook my head. That fantasy needed to stay buried away. As hot as that might be in theory, I knew I couldn’t let it happen to me in real life. Regaining my bearings, I stopped eating as another question occurred to me. “So why did you come here?”

Master sighed. “Well, as soon as they asked me, I kind of didn’t have a choice. They hypnotize anyone who learns of the island and chooses not to go so that the secret can’t get out.” Huh. I suppose that did make sense.

I leaned back and exhaled deeply. “I’m sorry, this is all so new to me. I can’t quite wrap my head around the whole thing.”

Once again, that kind smile came back to his face. “Don’t worry. You’ll get better. Would you mind cleaning up?” Of course not. I cleaned up, then stood and cleared the table, the revelations weighing heavily on my mind.

* * *

Time passed quickly as I hid away from the world. Unable to leave the house and without much else to do, I busied myself by ensuring the house was in tip top shape. I dusted each room from floor to ceiling, then came back and dusted from ceiling to floor. Not a single speck of dust would gather on my watch. This busywork was the only thing holding me from boredom, though it was surprisingly gratifying. Master spent most days out, doing god knows what. I knew I couldn’t show my face out there, though, knowing what was at stake. When he was home, though, he made an effort to spend time with me, and eventually, despite myself, he started to grow on me. He genuinely cared about me, and I started to care back. His little idiosyncrasies, his turn of phrase, and especially that handsome smile. Two—or was it three?—weeks had passed when I found myself sitting on my bed one evening, thinking about how I eventually had to leave. Spending time here really made me consider my priorities. I still wanted to go home, of course, I just…

My train of thought completely crashed as Master burst through my door, a serious look on his face.

“Robin?”

“Yes, Master?” I searched his face and only found stern calm. This was new.

“Do you trust me?”

“Of course.” Master hadn’t led me wrong so far. If I couldn’t trust him, I couldn’t trust anyone on this island.

“Look outside the window.” I did as I was told and… gasped and pulled my head down as fast as I could. There were four men walking up the path to the house, and one—I recognized one of them from the manhunt weeks ago. Shit! I was going to be found, and captured, and then—!

“Robin. Look at me. Calm down.” I looked at him, trying to slow my breathing. His face was still serious as he spoke, “They’re looking for a missing victim. They’ve been searching the houses around here, and they’ll—” No, this was too much! My eyes darted around the room, they would find me, they would-

“Robin!!” Master gripped my wrists. I stopped. “I’ll get you out of this, okay? I just need you to do as I say.” Looking into his eyes, I started to believe him.

“Okay,” I whispered breathily.

“You need to pretend to be hypnotized. They’re going to know what you look like, so we need to hide your face as well.” I nodded as he studied my face. “I’ll do the talking, and you need to wait here. Now, I’m sorry, but there’s only one way you’ll be able to pretend to be my sex slave and hide your face.” Waaaaaaait a second, was he—! “I’ll meet you in this room, and when they come by, you need to suck my dick.”

Blood rushed to my face as I started to stutter out protests. “Th-there must be, like, s-something else we can do! I c-could hide, o-or pretend to be sleeping, or—”

He cut me off with a firm hand on my shoulder. “They’ll find you. This is the only way.”

“I…” I fell silent as a knock rang out from the front door.

“It’ll be alright. I’ve seen how you look at me.” Wh-what?! I didn’t know I could blush this hard. I sat, speechless, as Master walked out of the room with a small smirk. This… this is insane. The plan was so convoluted—surely there were other ways to hide my identity? But… I thought back to his words—“This is the only way.” He was right. I had to do this. This was the only way.

I tried to calm my beating heart as I heard Master make conversation with the four men as they stepped through the door. What I could hear was exactly as Master had told me. They were looking for a fugitive, and the description fit me to a T—almost.

“Wavy black hair?” I whispered to myself. My hair is straight, for the most part. They must have gotten the description wrong. I had a chance!

That is, as long as they only see the back of my head.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I remembered our plan. I could do this. If it means the retention of my free will, I could suck one dick. Not only that—I think I want this, just a little bit. I had never done anything like this with anyone, and Master is so kind to me, and charming, and… I’m ready.

I heard Master tell the men they were free to search the house, but he had something to attend to. I felt a little shiver run down my spine. Am I afraid? Or excited? His footsteps gently pattered down the hallway, and he stepped into the room.

“Hey, are you ready?” I nodded, already kneeling on the floor. He walked around me so that I would be facing away from the door, positioned his crotch in front of my face… and pulled down his pants.

Master’s cock flopped down in front of me. Already halfway erect, it bobbed up and down, inches away from my eyes. I was instantly mesmerized. I had never seen a dick up close, despite how often I fantasized about servicing one. It was so… big. The head looked so enticing, the shaft so thick, the surrounding hair neatly trimmed. I think he was slightly above average in size, but when I kneeled down in front of him, when his dick conquered my vision and dominated my focus, it was overwhelming.

“Hey.” Master’s hand caressed the side of my head, breaking me out of my cock-induced trance. He was grinning down at me, having noticed my reaction. “You okay? I’m sorry we have to do this, but there isn’t any other way.”

My heart throbbed in my throat as I watched his penis slowly swell upwards, tantalizingly slowly. “N-never better.” He let out a tiny chuckle, and his hand moved to the back of my head. I felt an irresistible gentle pressure from that hand coax me towards the tip. Closer, closer, I opened my mouth wide to let him in.

Master’s dick hit my tongue, and I knew I could never go back. I didn’t know what I couldn’t go back to, but I knew some wonderful line had been crossed as I passionately licked and sucked and tongued. I took it slow, then I sped up, then slowed again. I massaged the base up and down with my hand as my tongue travelled up and down the length of his shaft. I gently brushed his balls with my fingers, giving them gentle kisses before moving back to the main event. I swirled my tongue around his head, I gently pressed his head to the roof of my mouth, I let out a tiny moan, I, I, I… I lost myself in it. Master’s gentle panting was music to my ears, and when I looked up at him adoringly, he looked back at me with so much lust that I couldn’t help but redouble my efforts. This was where I belonged, servicing him, giving him pleasure. Kneeling before him.

I barely noticed when the four men opened the door. It doesn’t matter if they see me like this. There was only one thing on my mind, and I wouldn’t let anyone distract me from it. I had to make him cum. Master, breathing heavily, said something to the men as they moved into the room, and they said something back. I didn’t care. In that moment, lost in the heat of lust, it didn’t matter if they saw my face. I kept sucking this wondrous cock, working my tongue along the bottom, speeding up as I felt the grip on the back of my head tighten, heard his breathing grow faster. One of the men started to walk further into the room, but that didn’t matter to me. Master shouted something, I couldn’t make it out, but I instinctually took in a deep breath before the hand on the back of my head became a vice and thrusted his cock all the way into me.

My face was pressed up against his trimmed public hair. The smell was inebriating as he held me there, unable to resist. His cock throbbed inside of my throat, once, twice, three times as I felt ropes of his cum explode inside of me. If I was any more lucid I would wonder at how well I was taking this, but only things in my head were happiness, pleasure, and pride as I relaxed into his grip. I didn’t wonder at how long he would hold me there, only enjoyed the feeling of his balls pressing up against my chin, the complete subjugation of my tongue as his dick pushed past it.

I dimly heard the other men withdraw from the room as I was held there. My head felt lighter than air as seconds seemed to stretch into hours. Finally, the door slammed shut and the hand on my head pulled me off of Master’s dick and back into sweet, sweet air.

He held me there a moment, looking down at me as I gazed up at him. All I could do was kneel there, mouth slightly agape, staring at him rapturously with my arms limply at my sides. That loving smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. “Good boy.”

A fuzzy feeling flooded my mind at those words, though whether it was from pride, lust, exhaustion, love, or oxygen deprivation, I couldn’t tell.

“I’m sorry I had to leave you there for so long. They were going to see your face, so I had to hide it somehow,” he explained apologetically. “But you took it so well, I’m so proud of you!” I blushed and turned away from him as I shakily stood up. Damn, were my legs really so sore just from kneeling? Before I had the chance to move, however, I felt him press up against my back as his arms encircled my body. He whispered in my ear. “I think you deserve a reward, don’t you?”

His right hand snaked into my pants as I shuddered against him, so unbelievably aroused, his touch bringing out a need I had never before expressed. “P-please…” I trailed off as I felt his other hand slip under my shirt and start to explore my chest.

“Shhhh…” The small sound was caramel coating my ears. The hand in my pants easily found my rock-hard erection and began to stroke it slowly. The pleasure- the pleasure was unbearable. I whimpered needily as I sank into him. He could take all of me. Please, take all of me! His cock throbbed against the top of my ass through his pants. I felt so horny, so turned on, so safe, so submissive—!

I cried out as I reached climax and came. The touch of the hand on my chest felt as if it was lighting my skin on fire with gentle flame, the hand on my cock continuing to stroke slowly as its touch led me into throes of pleasure. Master whispered more praise in my ear, the words ringing out in my mind as I helplessly thrust against his hand. The words didn’t matter. I softly panted as my legs gave out and I fell against Master. Firmly, assertively, his grip on my chest pressed my body to his as he held me up, and I knew then that I was his.

To be continued in Chapter 2.