The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Disclaimer: This is probably bad relationship advice. Don’t do this at home!)

(Disclaimer 2: I got attached to these characters. Hopefully you did too! This one has a lot of drama (finale time!). Let me know if you liked it!)

Stockholm Syndrome — Ch 3 — Freedom

I followed Jay through the trees, lost in thought.

It was so… strange. Master had had complete control over me. Yet, he made an effort to keep my conscious self unchanged. When he took me out on dates, pretended I was his boyfriend, he always made sure I would be returned to normal when we returned home. Did he just like how unaware I was? How he could rail me against the wall without me batting an eye? I remembered, one time, we had a normal conversation about my plans for getting out of here. Except, as I talked, staring into his eyes, he was slowly jerking me off. His hand stroked up and down my cock, and I as I moaned in pleasure, I kept trying to talk. When I came all over myself, I let out a gasp midsentence, took a moment to calm my breath, and then resumed from the next word as if nothing happened. To me, nothing had.

I shivered.

Or was there something else? Somehow, I… I couldn’t bring myself to hate him. I fought the urge to slap myself. I should hate him. Why can’t I hate him?! Am I still hypnotized? What other explanation could there be? He had taken advantage of me. Used my body. And yet…

I ran smack-dab into Jay.

“Woah, s-sorry.”

He raised a hand. “It’s fine. See that boat?” He motioned to a ferry, about three hundred yards away. It was several stories tall, and blindingly white in the afternoon sunlight. “We stow away on there. We’re only about thirty minutes from shore, we can hide somewhere on it. I found the schedule when I first broke out, it leaves tonight.”

I squinted at it, remembering the ferry that I rode in on. There must have been incoming passengers on it, but it’s too late for them. They wouldn’t believe us anyways.

“Let’s wait here,” Jay suggested, motioning to the thick cluster of trees we stood near the edge of. “There’s no cover out there, and there are guards and cameras everywhere through there.”

I frowned. “Would they recognize us?”

Jay shrugged. “I don’t want to chance it. Plus, we’re stowaways. They’ll kick us out either way.”

“Alright,” I relented. Jay sat down, and I followed suit. We sat there in silence for an hour or two, trying not to make noise, but with nothing to do but think, I couldn’t help but think about Master. The mystery of how he treated me.

I took in a breath to say something, hesitated, and then pushed forward. “Hey, Jay?”

“Yeah?” He looked at me curiously.

“I… I can’t stop thinking about Mas- that guy.” Another breath. “Do… do you also…?”

A concerned look overtook his face as he shook his head. “No. Definitely not. That... hypnotist, she used me. Manual labor, sex, we were nothing but dirt to her. She would hit us, if we acted out.” He stared off into space, face darkening. “I think the only reason she had us awake at all was because she liked to inflict pain.” Looking at me again, his voice became resolved. “Yours was the same. He captured you, fucked you, he made you his house servant! We have to escape, now.”

...He was right. I had to do this. Master- That guy didn’t care about me. If I went back now, I would just become his happy little maid again. Serving him, without a care in the world.

Fuck. “Jay.” I directed my eyes to the ground. “I think, maybe, you missed some suggestions from that guy in my head?”

He rocked back and forth, considering. “I was pretty thorough, but I can try again if you’d like.”

I nodded an affirmation, and he reached into his shirt and withdrew the pendant. I looked up, and-

The crystal is so beautiful. Instantly transfixed. I couldn’t look away. Even if I wanted to.

Swinging. Back and forth. Relaxing so deeply for him. His words filling my mind. Becoming my thoughts.

Numbers- Counting down- The crystal- Sleepy- Obedient-

SNAP

I opened my eyes. “What?”

Jay was putting the pendant back inside his shirt. “Do you feel better now?”

Confused, I looked around. It was dark? But just a second ago, it was-

Jay waved his hand in front of my face. “Hello? Robin?”

“It- Did you hypnotize me that fast?”

“Huh? Oh, yeah, you fell into trance really quickly. Pretty much as soon as I pulled out this necklace, you started staring at it and just about fell over. I guess it’s because you were leaning into it this time?” I felt... strange feelings fill me as he described it. I’m easy to hypnotize. I should hate that fact. But I don’t. In fact, it started to fill me with a kind of glee, satisfaction that I’m so easy to control. I felt arousal start to grow in me, blood rushing to my groin- No! I pushed, hard, against that feeling. I’m not supposed to feel like this. I’m not.

“Soooo, are you okay? I really made sure to undo everything that man put into you. I undid all hypnotic suggestions ever given to you, just to be sure.”

“Oh- Yes, I think I feel better now.” I forced a smile. I couldn’t keep worrying Jay, not now, when we were so close to escape. He curtly nodded. Whether or not he was convinced, he too probably knew we didn’t have time for this.

“Alright. The boat leaves in half an hour. Let’s get going.”

We slowly crept out of our hiding place, staying low to the ground and using the small buildings near the dock as cover. The one or two guards present were easy enough to avoid—who was going to be sneaking onto an empty ferry to the mainland? And of course, the ferry was empty. None of the residents of the island seemed to be leaving, and I was fairly certain the previous passengers would opt for extended stays.

Sneaking up the ferry was absurdly easy. Jay and I made it to a ticket stand only a few yards away from the ramp onto the boat. Only one problem: One guard, facing away from us, standing in front of the entrance.

“What do we do?” I whispered.

“I don’t know… We have time. Maybe he’ll move?” We both knew how unlikely that was, but we sat down behind the ticket booth anyways. Any chance was better than none.

As we silently waited, once again, there was nothing to do but think. Thinking, my worst enemy. Because I knew, that like all the other times, my thoughts would turn back to Master. Why did he do it? Treat me so well? I glanced at Jay, who was doggedly staring at the guard. The determination in his eyes was palpable. I knew he would throw himself into the ocean and try to swim to the mainland before ever returning to that woman. I tried to summon that same feeling within me, but I couldn’t. Instead, I just saw Master’s lovely smile. His soothing voice, and kind words. I felt his hands on my hips, remembered how he loved to come up behind me and press his body into mine.

I had never felt those feelings before coming to this island. Was I really about to leave them behind? I had to, though! If I stayed, I would never be free. But was the price of freedom really worth it?

These thoughts, I had believed they were crafted by someone else and slipped into my ear. But now, after Jay had hypnotized me twice and wiped all suggestions away, I had to accept the truth: They were my thoughts. I… I couldn’t make this decision. I wished, so hard, that someone would make it for me. It wasn’t the first time I had felt this way. All my life I shied away from hard choices. I just wanted someone to take care of me, do the hard decisions so I wouldn’t have to. And… that’s what I had found, here.

That’s right… When Jay hypnotized me. Could he have been the one to put these ideas in my head? No, I didn’t even need to look over to know how much he would have abhorred the idea. But the thought that he could have… A small rush of butterflies ran through my body as I recalled when he put me under. He could have done anything he wanted to me, and all it took was a few words and a swinging crystal. My heart beat faster as I started to fantasize. He could have made me suck his dick, and then ordered me to forget about it afterwards. It’s not like that had never happened before. Maybe he fucked me against a tree, then suggested that I not notice the cum dripping down my ass. Maybe he hypnotized me into being naked right now! I looked down and touched my shirt and pants, almost disappointed that they were real. God. My breathing became heavier as I felt my stiff erection rub against my pants, forming a small tent. The memories replayed in my mind. Master fucking my throat as I listened to a hypnotic mantra on headphones. Practicing riding up and down on a dildo as I stared at a spiral, desperate to be as good of a toy as I could for my Master. Kneeling in the middle of five cocks, cum running down my chin as I sucked and slurped, staring into Master’s beautiful, entrancing eyes.

Please...

“Robin!” I heard a desperate whisper and felt a panicked hand grab mine. It was Jay, and the fear in his eyes grabbed hold of me as I snapped out of my reverie.

“What?” Jay only pointed a finger towards the entryway of the dock in response: advancing towards us were four slowly bobbing flashlights.

“We have to go! They must have seen us on the security cameras!” His voice cracked as he stood and prepared to bolt past the guard, or knock him out; either way, he’d never make it. They’d know he was on the ship.

I stood, grabbing his hand, trepidation in my voice. “Wait.” He paused. I breathed in, and breathed out. I could see the anguished panic written on his face. Jay had saved me. I knew how terrible his Mistress was, and so, I knew what I had to do.

“Wait here. I’ll distract them. You sneak onto the boat.”

Jay’s eyes widened. “Are you fucking insane? You’re gonna get caught! I can’t just leave you!”

My mouth opened and closed as I tried to form the words. “I-It’s alright. Please, you have to get out of here.”

“No fucking way. We’re both getting out of here, alright? E-even if…” The terror on his face turned to anguish as his shaking hand reached into his shirt.

“No!” I lunged out and grabbed his arm. We both froze as the guard’s head turned to the side… and turned back. I turned back to him. “Don’t do this,” I desperately pleaded, still holding his arm.

Jay’s eyes started to reflect the dull moonlight. Was he tearing up? “I c-can’t let you just sacrifice yourself for me!” He started to pull against my grip. His hand slowly, inexorably moved towards his chest.

“No! You have to get out of here, Jay! Remember what they did to you?”

“Remember what they did to you?” he shot back. I did. I remembered all of it. And that’s why I had to do this.

His hand closed around the necklace as my grip turned weak.

My mouth opened, then closed. I couldn’t admit that I wanted it. I couldn’t force the words out of my mouth.

“P-please.” I begged.

Jay looked down at my face as I clung to his arm. And, as he saw my face, it hit him. I could see the thousand thoughts run through his mind as he realized what I meant. The despair turning to confusion turning to understanding turning to disbelief.

“A-alright.” He released the pendant and took a step away from me as I stood back up. The four flashlights were about a hundred yards away from us now.

“Goodbye.” I whispered to him. “Thanks for saving me, okay? You did good.”

He slowly raised his hand in return. “Bye. Thank you too.”

I nodded, then turned, and took the first steps towards my new life.

“YAAAAAHHH!” I charged out of our hiding place, charging straight into the guard and knocking him to the ground. I needed him to follow me so that Jay could sneak onto the boat. Down in the opposite direction, the four flashlights started to swing wildly. I turned and ran towards them, along the edge of the dock. They grew closer, and closer, until I was able to see the outlines of the four men who had caught me that fateful day four months ago. Behind me I heard the shouts of the guard as he got up and chased after me. I had to get past them somehow, I had to-

One of the four men suddenly pointed their flashlight at my face, and the light blinded me. I cried out and tried to shield my eyes as he held it steady, and then as my eyes adjusted-

Spirals. Brilliant, entrancing spirals. They twisted and folded in my vision, drawing my focus to their center. I wanted nothing more than to sink into them, surrender myself and obey.

But I couldn’t. Not yet.

I summoned all of the willpower in my soul and threw myself off of the dock and into the sea below. I had to stay free, for just one hour more.

As I plunged into the water, my plan solidified. Until the ferry took off, and Jay would be safe on the mainland. If, no, when I got caught, they would interrogate me about Jay’s whereabouts, and I had no doubt I would happily tell them everything. But it had to be after Jay had gotten to safety.

I resurfaced, gasping for breath. Back on the dock, I saw the men shining their flashlights down at me, but the chilly water kept me far too adrenaline-charged for them to have any effect. I swam like my life depended on it, because someone else’s did.

I knew they would reach the beach before me, so I had to put distance between the dock and myself before coming ashore. I had to lose them.

For several strenuous minutes I paddled parallel to the shore. Finally, when I saw no sign of them, I swam in. My legs and arms ached as I finally laid foot on land, wading through the tiny waves into the sand. Water sloughed off of my waterlogged clothes. I still had to run and hide for a whole hour.

I didn’t know this island. All I had were the patchwork memories of my dates with Master and the first three days after I had arrived. I careened through the forest, following whatever footpaths I could find. Eventually, I slowed to a walk as the adrenaline coursing through me faded. Where was I? I didn’t know. I wandered aimlessly, the only signifier of time’s passage being my slowly drying shirt. Had it been long enough? Could I finally surrender?

As more and more minutes passed, excitement and trepidation grew in my chest. I had done it. What now? I suppose it wasn’t up to me. Master… I could almost see you again. Would he be as I remembered? What if it was all an illusion and he was just like Jay’s mistress? What if… what if he didn’t take me back? I had betrayed him, left him alone. What if he was too hurt, what if he didn’t care at all? The fears piled up and up as I prayed for someone to just… take them away.

Back to reality. I looked around as my legs continued to march forward. Was this area familiar? Was this…?

Master!! He was standing in front of our- his house, arms crossed, head to the sky. Had it been an hour yet? I couldn’t risk it, I stayed crouched in the bushes. But then, he lowered his head, and I saw his face.

He- he was crying! I couldn’t believe my eyes- did this mean it was real- he really cared? I couldn’t take the time to be happy. Not when my Master was crying because of me.

“Master!”

As I burst out of the bushes, his head snapped towards me, those magical eyes wide, unbelieving. “R-Robin?!”

I rushed towards him, happy gibberish spilling out of my mouth as I pressed my head to his chest. “I- I’m sorry I left you, I- Please, take me back, it’s- I’m—”

He stared down at me, still disbelieving. “Robin? A-are you—” his voice suddenly dropped lower, became calm, but I could still hear the unsteadiness beneath it. “I’m going to count from one to three, okay Robin? And when I reach three, you’ll wake up, you’ll be completely awake and alert—”

I stepped back and shook my head. “No, Master, I’m awake. It’s me.”

He stared at me. “You- do you remember what I did?” I nodded, smiling. “And you came back?”

“Yes, I did.” His face almost glowed in the moonlight. We stared at each other some more, in silence, drinking each other in.

“Why?”

I stepped forward to embrace him again. “Because you always treated me well. Because I could tell you care about me. Because… I feel like I belong here, with you. More than anywhere else in the world.” I felt his arms close around me in return, felt shaky breaths rock his body.

“Th-thank you.”

“Master?” My voice came out tiny against his chest.

“Yeah?”

I think I knew the whole time, but couldn’t accept it at first. He loved me. He cared about me, even when he could have wiped away my entire personality with a snap of his fingers. And I think, just maybe, I was starting to feel the same way.

“I think… I think I love you.”

He breathed in, shuddered, and breathed out.

“I love you too.”

* * *

It had been two months since the escape attempt, six months since I first arrived at the island. I sighed and hugged my pillow as I lay on my bed. After I returned to Master- Gavin, as he told me, I spilled everything. About Jay, about the escape, about the dock. I begged him not to tell the others, and he swore he wouldn’t tell a soul. Eventually, the four men (whose names were James, Dinesh, Jack, and Liu) would track my footprints to his door. James hypnotized me with his pocketwatch, but thanks to some clever counter-hypnosis from Master, he didn’t learn anything useful. Even when James dropped me so hard I ended up as their fucktoy for the evening. Still now, I physically can’t tell anyone where Jay went, even if I wanted to. Just how I like it.

I smiled to myself and a tiny moan slipped out. The man I love, my Master, is out right now, but I had finished my daily cleaning earlier in the day. Soon, he’ll come home, and the real fun will begin. Master will- ah!- come through the door, and I’ll run over, wearing my maid dress and pink and white stockings, just how he likes me. He’ll take me by the hips, pull me powerlessly towards him, grab- ah!- my chin, and force my eyes to look at his. Then I’ll sink, down, deep into obedient trance, unable to resist his mesmerizing gaze as he slips tantalizingly hypnotic- ah!!— words into my ear. Then he’ll-

SNAP

“Aware.”

Wh- I- Master’s cock pounds into my ass, instantly obliterating all the thoughts I only convinced myself I had. I let out a gasp as the dam holding back the waves of pleasure, pure pleasure opens in my mind and the waves come crashing down, sweeping away everything but the thick fullness penetrating me, grinding that special spot inside me that forces me to beg, plead, please, Master-

SNAP

Surely, he won’t be long now. He only went out to- ah!- get groceries for our dinner tonight. I’ve become quite the chef- it’s easy to love your new hobby when every time you learn a new dish, a mind-bending tingle fills your mind. When every- ah!- stir of the saucepan feels like a caress along the length of my spine. When every-

SNAP

“Aware.”

E- e- Yes~! Master fucks me, so, so, hard, thrusting in and out, his cock filling me so full- No thoughts in my mind when I am Master’s toy, his perfect, submissive slave, he grunts, pants, wave after wave of mind-breaking pleasure thrilling through my body-

SNAP

It’s like tripping down a staircase made of soft tingly quicksand, every time he brings me under. It will never get old. The way, when I look into his eyes, I become so- ah!- utterly helpless. The way I have no choice but to melt. I love to go under for him, let him reprogram my thoughts, completely dominate me. It doesn’t matter- ah!- the method. I sink under the spell of Master’s eyes almost immediately when he wants me to, but the fun is in the fall. He bought a pocketwatch- ah!!! Fuck me!- recently, and likes to practice it on me. He tells me to resist sometimes, and I always try with all my might, but it’s never enough. Once, I managed to hold out for 15 whole minutes before I fell under his control. He was so proud- ah!- of me, and that made me feel so, so happy!

SNAP

“Aware!”

AH! The shockwaves rack my body, Master, please, I have to-

“Good boy!”

My body lights on fire! Every touch, every sensation, up to 11, my skin tingling, his inescapable grip on my waist almost making me cum without permission, please, Master, fuck me hard, dominate me! His cock forces its way into me-

SNAP

He takes his time when he inducts me- yes!- by voice alone. Each word building me up, breaking me down, reconstructing me according to his design- Ah!!- I smile, panting, as I recall all the times I’ve been drawn in by a spiral on a screen, losing hours as I’m further brainwashed to be Master’s perfect- AH!- servant. I almost stood up and looked out the window like a puppy before remembering I had to stay in my place like a good slut. What would I cook for dinner, I wonder? Maybe I could-

SNAP

“A-Aware!”

E- e- Master!! I’m yours! I belong to you! My mind goes blank with every- AH!— thrust of your cock- I can’t resist you, I could never resist you, I’m helpless- AH!— your obedient, hypnotized slave! AH!! I can’t move, can’t think without you- Use me—! I’m your submissive toy! Please, MASTER!

He thrusts all the way into me, his pulsating, dominating cock overpowering me and painting my insides with cum.

CUM!

The command resonates through my body, reverberates through my empty head, shocks my system into obedience as my penis starts to spurt rope after rope of seed across my naked chest.

The pleasure is indescribable.

All I see is white, all I think is of Master, all I feel is pure ecstasy.

And his cock, deep within me, still slowly pumping.

M-master…!

I’m yours…

I…

I love…

* * *

I feel Master’s arms around me, holding me close, as he guides me softly into sleep. And I know I’m right where I’m meant to be.