The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop!

Chapter 5 — Stop Touching

“Carry on!” Jen blinked in surprise as Carlos put the pocket watch back on the table. She’d been in the middle of a sentence, but the sudden flicker of movement was enough distraction to put it completely out of her mind.

“Should… umm…” she mumbled for just a second, “What did you do?”

“I think that should be obvious,” he grinned watching her intently. “I activated the time machine, and told you to do something while no time was passing for you. Just to test out your theory about subliminal messaging. I really didn’t think it would work.”

“And did it?” she tried to think for a second what he might have told her to do, but everything seemed just the same as before. Had her glass of wine been in her hand, or on the table, when he pressed the button? It was hard to tell. And if she reacted anything like he had, then she knew she might be completely convinced that whatever he’d moved, or whatever he’d told her to do, was the most natural thing in the world.

“I don’t notice anything different,” she eventually conceded, but then realised that there was probably one thing she hadn’t expected. She was hornier in that moment than she could ever remember feeling before. “I think you might be right about the… arousal thing, though. Just being in the area when time’s stopped does this?”

“I don’t know,” Carlos shrugged, and that was noteworthy in itself. He never admitted ignorance, of any kind. It wasn’t that he was arrogant, he was really likeable, and he never even tried to show off. It was just that whatever the question, he always seemed to have the answer. “I mean, it did for me, kind of, but…”

Jen glanced down. He didn’t have such a prominent hard-on now, but it had been really obvious after the last time she’d stopped time for him. But then, she’d been so sure that his surprise was because she’d stripped in front of him and then let her hands wander a little across his firm muscles while he’d been frozen like a statue. If she was so hot she could hardly think, did that mean he’d been taking advantage in the same way? The images that brought to mind certainly didn’t help her to calm down at all.

Carlos was sitting back on the sofa, looking pretty calm and confident now. He also had perfect abs, and shoulders any artist would be proud to envision, and perhaps most importantly no shirt on. His torso glistened with a faint sheen of sweat, and for just a second Jen imagined him sitting there with his cock in hand, her standing immobile in front of him. It would have been so easy for him to strip her, pose her however he liked, beat off, and then put her clothes back before allowing her to experience anything. It would explain both her sudden excitement, and the speed with which he’d managed to relax.

He could have done. He wouldn’t, she was sure. He was too uptight, too honest, too kind. It was one of the reasons she’d hesitated so long about telling him she wanted him. She just couldn’t imagine that he’d do something like that. But the more she thought about the idea, the harder it became to deny to herself that she hoped it was true. Visualising him sitting in front of her helpless body made her feel like she was on fire.

“You’re right about it being hot in here,” she shrugged, peeling off a figure-hugging velvet top as she came over to sit beside him. It wasn’t that warm really, the heat was all inside her. Now she realised that Carlos could have been devouring her with his eyes, she knew she wanted to strip while he was watching. The temperature in the room was a good enough excuse, it was the same one he’d used to justify being topless, so he couldn’t exactly complain. She’d gone without underwear today, and his eyes were wide with surprise as she dropped the top the floor.

“You’re very forward today,” Carlos smiled, “I guess those subliminals must work after all.”

“No,” she laughed it off, “It’s just a bit hot in here, feels so much better like this.” She knew it wasn’t normal to be so comfortable topless around a good friend, but if that’s what he wanted she wasn’t about to complain. Her half shrug had been enough to draw his gaze back to her nipples, and a growing bulge in his pants said he liked what he saw. Jen smiled and edged a little closer along the sofa, and reached down to unfasten his belt.

“Seriously, you should try it,” she leaned close to whisper right into his ear as one hand struggled for a moment with the buckle. Once it was loose, though, she wasted no time wrapping her hand around his stiffening shaft, and was pleased to discover it was as perfectly hard as the rest of his physique.

Carlos took a sharp breath and then exhaled slowly. She could see the tension draining away from his muscles, and his worries fading. He must have been concerned about how she’d respond, but Jen was turned on even more as she realised this was some command he’d given her rather than a natural response to the situation.

“You should have made me do this a long time ago,” she whispered, leaning close to press her breasts against his arm while her hands quickly elicited a shower showered of jizz over the coffee table. He must have been closer than she’d realised, after all the teasing that he didn’t even remember

“You knew?” he said after he got his breath back,“I didn’t mean to–”

“Don’t worry, I’ve been hoping you’d do this for years. Maybe not quite this, I never imagined the time machine, but something like this. Though… this skirt is going to be a pain to clean.”

“You should have taken it off earlier, then,” he replied with a shrug. Jen nodded. She couldn’t believe she always missed the most obvious things. It was good that only Carlos was there to see, she would have been so embarrassed if any of her friends knew she’d forgotten to strip before…

Her eyes narrowed: “That’s the subliminal thing again, isn’t it? You told me I’d want to strip, and to give you… you know. I know you’re doing it, and it still seems like it’s the most normal thing in the world unless I spend every minute analysing what I’m doing. You really wanted to get me naked, didn’t you?”

Carlos didn’t answer, but raised a hand in front of his mouth for a moment in a half-hearted attempt to hide a chuckle. The laughter went straight to his eyes, though, there was no way he could hide that. Jen raised an eyebrow, wondering what was so funny.

“You did it, though.” She glanced down, and saw the semen stained skirt on the floor at her feet. She hadn’t even realised she was doing it.

“Wow, that thing’s really powerful,” she giggled, trying to ignore the blushes that must be lighting up her whole body like a beetroot, “I should be careful now. You could do whatever you wanted.”

She couldn’t read his expression as he picked up the watch again, but she thought she knew what was coming when she heard: “Stop!”

Nothing changed, as far as she could see. She was still naked, Carlos still had his jeans around his ankles.

“What did you do?” she asked immediately.

“Just wanted a moment to think. I was going to dress you again, but I think if I had my hands on your body, the temptation would be more than I could resist. No, I think this is too much power for a guy like me to handle. Sooner or later I’d end up taking advantage of you, press the button and tell you to suck me off, or something. And I don’t want to be the kind of guy who does that. You’d better hold onto this, for safe keeping.” And just like that, he was handing Jen the watch.

“Wait,” she said, once it was already in her hand. “What if I can’t resist the temptation? What if I press this little button again and again, and teach you to be some kind of helpless sex slave?” It was a real possibility, too. It would be so easy to get everything she’d wanted. She didn’t even realise that she was pacing back and forth in front of him, a confidence she’d never really felt before buoying her up and making her feel alive.

“You think I’d have a problem with that?” he grinned, “And no, I haven’t given you any kind of suggestions to make you tempted. It’s up to you if you’re going to use that, or abuse it, or lock it away in a safe somewhere. I’m a bit too wild for my own good sometimes, when I see something I like I can’t get it off my mind. So I’m happy with whatever you decide.”

She would have taken his words a lot more seriously if her naked form, striding back and forth, hadn’t given him a raging hardon for the second time that afternoon. How long had she been frozen while he thought? Still, if she could get him turned on so easily, it would be a shame to let it go to waste. Jen wasn’t sure yet if she needed a few minutes to think, or if she was just going to tell him some of her most intense carnal fantasies. But in either case:

“Stop!”