The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Storm — Theodore Stroud

Chapter 4: Mary and the Girls

Mary pressed the button on the speaker, announcing her arrival 3 stories up to Natalie.

“Who is it?” The speaker crackled to life with Natalie’s voice.

“Some hunk who is going to knock you up,” Mary said, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

The joke made her wince inside, but she needed to pretend that everything wasn’t about to get completely and totally screwed up in a couple hours. The sky had only gotten darker on the way over. Storm clouds were pouring in from the west, swallowing the sunny blue skies rapidly.

With a beep, the door clicked open. Mary climbed the stairs and let herself into Natalie’s apartment.

She noticed right away that Natalie had been busy. Several new padlocks and chains were on the door. A giant steel bar hung to the side, waiting to be slid into place to block the door from being opened. On the table, several gas masks and boxes of Plan-B lay waiting.

Natalie looked flustered as she came into the room. She wore a green tank top that complimented her hazel eyes. Black bra straps peaked out from behind the thin straps of the tank top. Natalie sported perky breasts that she generally contained hidden in sports bras. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a ponytail, though a strand had escaped and curled on her forehead. Natalie wore yoga pants and a pair of mismatched purple and green socks. In her hand, she held a pair of handcuffs.

Mary eyed the handcuffs with a curious expression.

Natalie blushed, embarrassed. “I just thought…you know…if one of us lost control, maybe we could use these to restrain them. Keep them from…you know…”

She shrugged, letting the awkward silence in the room tell the rest of the story.

Natalie put the handcuffs on the table next to the gas masks and the Plan-B. Many people believed that the storm’s effects came from chemicals in the air. Those same chemicals caused emergency contraceptives like Plan-B to become ineffective. The theory was that if you had a mask on, you’d be protected. It was not scientifically backed, but it helped calm some people down during the storm.

“Make them relax so that they can be later bred into submission,” Natalie thought with a shudder.

A buzz sounded announcing the arrival of the other two girls. Natalie unlocked the front door, letting Alexis and Courtney inside.

Courtney eyed Mary and sniffed, turning away from her without a greeting. Alexis came in timidly behind her, giving a small wave to Mary.

“So, this is how I’m going to spend my last night of sanity? In a dreary bunker like some sort of war movie?” Courtney said, moving to the kitchen and starting to open up cabinets.

“At least let’s get some candles in here. Make the place a little less sad. Alexis! Come in here and find some matches.”

Alexis jumped like a scared puppy and joined Courtney in the kitchen.

Natalie’s eyes met Mary’s. They shared a pained expression with one another, but also a grim smile.

Natalie closed the door and began to fasten all the deadbolts and chains. Finally, she slid the steel bar over the door, locking it into place with a clunk.

“Well girls,” Natalie said resignedly, “we have less than an hour before the storm hits. What do you want to do?”

Alexis and Courtney returned from the kitchen, carrying three small, red candles and a box of matches.

“I could go for a shot of whiskey right now,” Mary said tiredly.

Courtney glared at her. “Sure. Go ahead and start losing your sensibilities now. That will be real swell when the storm hits.”

Natalie rolled her eyes. “That sounds great to me. If we get affected, it won’t matter if we’re drunk or not. Might as well have some fun before it all goes to shit.”

“I’d like one too,” Alexis said sheepishly.

Courtney shot her a disapproving look. Alexis looked away hurriedly.

“Fine. If you all are going to be idiots, I might as well stoop to your level so I can enjoy myself,” Courtney huffed.

Natalie grinned. “I knew there was a party-animal in you somewhere, Courts.”

“Don’t call me Courts! You know I hate nick-names!”

With a laugh, Natalie left and returned with 4 shot glasses, a bottle of whiskey, and a deck of cards.

“Let’s play a round of Texas Hold ’em. Maybe it will help keep our minds busy from…” Natalie trailed off.

They all sat in silence, thinking of their potential futures after the storm.

“Fuck it,” Mary exclaimed. She grabbed the bottle and took a long swig, feeling the warmth of the whiskey run down her throat into her belly.

Alexis took it next, taking a longer pull and coughing. Her pale blue eyes watered, and her pale cheeks grew flushed. Her coughing caused her plentiful breasts to jiggle in her form-fitting red, polka-dot dress.

Courtney grabbed a shot glass, carefully poured herself a drink, and downed it in one gulp.

“That’s how normal people are supposed to do it,” she said haughtily.

Natalie grabbed a shot glass, poured herself a drink and downed it. As a chaser, she took another long pull from the bottle. “Guess I’m only half-civilized,” Natalie said, her voice gruff from the drink.

Mary laughed and took another swig from the bottle. She grabbed the cards and started to deal.

Courtney grabbed the bottle, muttered “what the hell” and took a swig. She immediately started coughing, accidentally spilling some whiskey on herself. The other girls laughed as she unbuttoned her pink, plaid shirt and threw it to the ground. She wore a light gray tank top underneath and curiously no bra. Mary was surprised to see that Courtney had a fairly-large bust. Maybe not quite as large as Alexis, but large enough to fill out the shirt completely. The outline of Courtney’s large areolas was clearly visible. Her fat nipples tented the tank top slightly.

Courtney was quite the looker with her red hair, green eyes, and big bust. Her creamy skin was accentuated by scattered light brown freckles. Her waist narrowed and accentuated her hips. Her ass wasn’t as padded as Mary’s, but her legs went on for days.

“No wonder she’s so worried,” Mary thought. “Any guy would go for her first even without the storm’s influence. She looks like a damn fertility goddess!”

They played a couple quiet rounds of cards. Their light chatter was interrupted by a flash of light. A few seconds later a huge peal of thunder made the room vibrate ominously.

“It’s here,” Alexis whispered, terror making her voice tremble.

Natalie quickly retrieved the gas masks and passed them out to the girls.

Mary put hers on and went to the door to double-check all of the locks. Satisfied that they were secure, she returned to her seat, pulling her knees up to her chin. Courtney retrieved a blanket and wrapped herself up in it. Alexis had snuggled up against Courtney, like a small child finding comfort in her mother. Natalie sat on the edge of the couch, passing her finger quickly through the flame to keep her hand from showing the visible trembles of horror. Her other hand grasped the whiskey bottle with white knuckles.

Mary didn’t remark about how silly it was to be holding a bottle while wearing a gas mask. It wasn’t like you could drink through the filter. But she understood the terror that Natalie and the rest of the girls felt. She couldn’t stand the anticipation of it. What would happen? What were the first symptoms?

She started to become paranoid that every little feeling she was experiencing was the sign of her personal apocalypse. Her fingers were cold? Obviously a signal of impending doom. Her throat was dry? Probably from her hormones changing rapidly.

Mary knew she was becoming paranoid, but how could she help herself? The worry was the most comforting thing to her because it proved she wasn’t becoming one of them yet. She hadn’t let herself go to the storm.

She got up, feeling the urge to go to the bathroom. Shuffling down the hall, she opened the door and sat down on the toilet. Instant relief washed over her as she allowed herself to pee. She hadn’t realized that she had been holding it in nervously for several hours now. Mary leaned back and looked around the bathroom.

Natalie had just remodeled it. She appreciated the new wood floors and brand-new sink with shiny gold faucet knobs. The walls were painted a warm shade of orange, with a red accent wall where the tub rested against the wall. With the heavy sound of the storm’s rain, she could almost picture herself relaxing in here, drawing herself a hot bath and drinking a glass of wine. Maybe read a book to pass the time and…

She stopped her meandering thoughts. Alarm bells rang through her head. Why did the rain sound so heavy? Shouldn’t it sound more muted?

Mary traced her eyes against the red accent wall, slowly, as if she knew what she was going to find. The bathroom window was not shut all the way.

“No, no, no, no…” Mary muttered to herself in a panicked mantra. She sprang up off the toilet seat, stepping over the ledge of the tub so that she could get up close to the window.

The window’s circular lock had been facing the wrong direction. When Natalie had tried to shut it, the lock had prevented the window from being closed all the way. A gap less than a centimeter in width stood between the window and the wall. A bottle of shampoo sitting on the window’s shelf obstructed most of it, explaining why Natalie had missed it. The tiny sliver of screen looked so non-conspicuous, but to Mary, it looked like a death sentence.

She quickly fastened the lock correctly, making sure the window was actually closed for real this time.

“Should I tell the others?” Mary mused.

On one hand, keeping the secret to herself would be almost too much to bear. They were already in a terrible situation. But at least they had each other, even if the companionship didn’t cast much warmth on the coldness of their approaching doom. This secret would make her feel even more scared and alone than before.

But on the other hand, keeping it to herself would help everyone remain calm. They had the gas masks, right? If the chemical theory was true, they should be OK even with a window open. Besides, it wasn’t like air wasn’t circulating throughout the apartment complex. It probably wasn’t as big of a deal as Mary was making it out to be.

She sighed. It was probably best to keep it to herself. No need to cause unnecessary panic. In either case it didn’t matter. If there would be repercussions from the open window, the damage was already done. Mary washed her hands, careful not to look at herself in the mirror. Her spooky looking gas mask made the whole situation feel even more surreal.

She joined the others. The girls eyed her but didn’t say anything in response.

“I bet they thought I was in the bathroom shoving my fingers in my snatch,” Mary thought, a chill running down her spine.

They sat there in silence for another half hour. Each boom of thunder caused them to jump, every noise on the street sounded sinister. Most roads would be shut down tonight. Driving during the storm was dangerous. The storm’s effects on a person could impede their ability to focus on driving. Several people had died or been injured during the first storm. One second you are driving along normally, the next you are crashing into a ditch on the side of the road because your girlfriend is trying to ride you or your boyfriend is trying to eat you out.

A pounding noise erupted from the door. The handle jiggled violently. A moan sounded, muffled by the heavy wooden door.

Natalie crept closer, putting her eye to the peep hole.

A completely naked man stood outside. One hand was raised as if to strike at the door again. The other grasped a cock that was impossibly long and wide. Even from the peephole, Natalie could see the veins jutting out from the shaft. Pre-cum leaked in a pile on the floor, staining Natalie’s welcome mat. The man’s muscles gleamed in sweat. His eyes were no longer human, instead looking like the hungry gaze of a primal beast. He sniffed the air.

“Could men smell women during the storm?” Natalie wondered, amazed and terrified.

She tiptoed away from the door. “They’re here,” she said quietly.

Alexis’ eyes went wide and she let out a small whimper. Courtney shot her a look and she became silent.

“We’ll be safe in here. That door isn’t going to break down anytime soon,” Mary said with forced confidence.

She eyed the other girls with suspicion. Was anyone showing signs of the storm?

Natalie looked lost in thought while Alexis nervously hugged her knees, burying her head into her legs as if she could find safety there.

Courtney seemed…off. Her face was flushed and a visible sheen of sweat was visible on her forehead. Her breathing was quick and shallow, eyes held tightly shut.

Mary watched in horror as Courtney’s hand was slowly inching closer toward her crotch.

“Courtney…” Mary said, voice trembling in fear.

Courtney let loose a low moan. Her hand was buried in her pants, her fingers vigorously working her snatch. A strong, sweet odor wafted through the air, seeming to get stronger the louder Courtney’s moans got.

Natalie stood frozen in shock. “What do we do!?” she yelped.

The sweet smell of Courtney’s arousal drilled its way through the gas mask’s filter and into Mary’s brain. She felt light headed, relaxed…for a moment. Then the world snapped into focus again.

“We got to get her into another room! She’s giving off pheromones or something! It’s going to affect us too!” Mary cried, “Alexis, help me get her into the tub!”

Alexis just stared at Courtney, eyes glazed over.

“Alexis?!” Mary wailed in horror, “Answer me, damn it!”

Alexis’ skin was flushed and red. Her heavy breathing caused her well-endowed tits to jiggle up and down. The red polka-dot dress shimmered with the movement. Sweat caused the valley of cleavage to reflect the candle light in the room.

“Oh please…fuck me. Someone. Fuck me!” Courtney moaned in desperation. She tore off her gas mask in a flash.

Alexis let out a growl and strode over to Courtney. She ripped off her tank top, revealing her large, creamy tits. Her nipples were like small steel beams, engorged by her arousal. At the ends of each nipple, little white droplets had formed.

“Is that milk?” Mary thought in terrified fascination.

She had never heard of the storm causing lactation before. It made her wonder what other surprises awaited them tonight.

Throwing her own respective mask to the ground, Alexis took a nipple into her mouth and sucked roughly. Courtney moaned in pleasure, sounding almost like a heifer in heat. Removing her lips from the nipple, Alexis forced her lips onto Courtney’s and spilled Courtney’s milk into her own mouth. Courtney drank it down greedily, writing in pleasure as a small orgasm rippled through her body.

Courtney squeezed her boob, letting a jet of milk erupt onto the floor. Alexis snarled and slapped Courtney across the face.

“You belong to me, cow!” Alexis hissed, “Meaning your milk is also my property. If you ever waste my product ever again, I will punish you.”

Courtney whimpered, but nodded in obedience. Apparently, the storm had raised Alexis’ testosterone levels quite severely. She was now a domineering master, whereas before she had been timid and compliant.

With a grunt, Courtney yanked her pants down and presented Courtney with her wet snatch. With a low “mooing” sound, Courtney crawled forward on all fours, her tongue hanging out. Her large creamy breasts swayed back and forward as she crawled, her red hair hung in her face giving her an untamed appearance. She began to lap at Alexis’ pussy. Alexis let out a low moan, twisting Courtney’s beautiful red hair roughly in her hand.

Natalie quietly backed out of the living room and into her bedroom. Mary followed, grabbing the handcuffs just in case. She quietly shut the door and locked it.

“What are we going to do?” Natalie whispered, hey eyes bright with fear.

“Maybe we can try to restrain them? Keep them in one place so they don’t try to come after us?” Mary said.

“Going back out there is too risky. The storm should let up in an hour or so. Let’s try to hold out here. You’re not feeling anything weird right?” Natalie asked suspiciously.

“No, I’m fine,” Mary said. Though that wasn’t quite true. That smell Courtney had given off…it was so nice in her memories. Just a fog she could wrap herself into. She’d lose herself in that cloud of sweet smelling goodness. No need to worry about silly things like getting fucked and having babies. Those things really weren’t that bad…

She shook her head violently, trying to clear her mind.

“I’m OK. I’m fine. I’m not going to turn into one of them,” Mary thought fiercely.

Natalie curled up in her bed, hugging a pillow to her chest. Mary lay down beside her, draping an arm around her friend to comfort her. The floral scent of Natalie’s shampoo filled Mary’s nostrils. It wasn’t quite as good as the scent from earlier, but it was still nice.

Mary took a look at her friend. She traced the curve of Natalie’s narrow hips and toned athletic legs. The yoga pants accentuated Natalie’s small ass, making it look more full and round. Her hand gently brushed against Natalie’s perky breast.

“Not a lot of curves, but she’d still look super cute all big and preggo and stuff,” Mary thought absentmindedly.

She frowned as she looked down at herself. She had fantastic breasts. Not huge like Alexis’, but respectable C cups. Her ass was plump and round. No matter what pants she wore, her ass always strained the fabric, creating a focal point for men’s gazes.

Her waist was narrow while her hips ballooned out, giving her body a perfect hour-glass figure.

“Perfect for making babies with!” Mary thought.

Her eyes grew wide. She never had thought like that before. She had never objectified herself as a sexual plaything. She wasn’t some mindless breeding machine trophy wife. She had career goals! A life vision! Mary didn’t have time to be tied down with children.

“Oh god…” Marry thought. “It’s too late.”

Mary knew that she was infected. It was just a matter of time before she’d lose control completely. Even now she was starting to second guess her life’s ambitions. Why did she care so much about proving herself at work? She was a woman. All she needed to do to prove her worth was to get all big and knocked up by a strong stud. Why was she so afraid of the storm? It wasn’t trying to hurt her…it was trying to help her! Help them all! Help them realize their true purpose.

A wave of pleasure ran through Mary. Her brain felt lighter. Her thoughts felt less jumbled and clearer. Mary quietly removed her gas mask, laying it on the bed next to her. The cold metal of the handcuffs sent a jolt of clarity into Mary’s brain.

“I have to help her. I have to help ALL of us,” Mary thought with a bright smile.