The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Story of Iz

Chapter 6: Début

Iz was torn in two. Today was her last Saturday under the command of Professor Ridgeway, which gave her immense relief. She had learned too much from him. She had discovered she was a cum-addicted slave thanks to that disgusting monster. She would be so happy to escape him and return to Dr Z. But she also remembered all too well what he had promised her last week: punishment. She thought about the leather strap hidden in her rucksack and was terrified to imagine how it would be used on her.

Unsurprisingly, he told her to undress the moment she entered his office.

He began the session by directing Iz to pleasure him again. She knelt before him, crossed her wrists behind her back, and dutifully licked up and down his shaft until he could take no more and thrust himself into her welcoming mouth. His sperm tasted sweeter than candy to her when he finally came on her tongue. I’m so depraved, she thought. I hope he lets me do that again before I have to leave.

Fixing himself, Ridgeway retired to his couch. He settled in the middle and picked up the wired LED glasses and their control box.

“Bring me your gift, Iz. It’s time for your punishment.” He commanded. Iz retrieved it from her bag and crawled over to him. She automatically knelt before him and crossed her arms behind her back. He played his fingers along the stiff black leather strap.

“I require you to understand your place, girl. Call me your Master.” He said.

Iz cast her eyes down and remained silent. She might be a slave, but she wasn’t going to give this man the satisfaction of being named her ‘Master’.

“No? Nothing? I think you just need a little more encouragement. Lie down over my lap.”

Reluctantly, she obeyed his instruction, positioning herself so she lay across the entire length of the couch, her hands gripping the green cushion, her buttocks raised up over his thighs. Her body tensed up in fearful anticipation.

“Lift your head up.” Again, did as she was told.

Ridgeway curled his arms and managed to slide the black plastic glasses onto her face. She remained still, but knew to close her eyes. This time, he only twisted the dial control a fraction. Iz was confronted by a steady pulse of red and blue flashes that quickly wore the last shreds of her resistance away and broke into her brain. She went limp.

Without warning, Ridgeway belted the strap hard across her left buttock. She yowled in surprise and pain at the awful sting.

“Call me your Master!” He demanded, and slapped her right cheek even harder.

“Master!” She cried automatically.

“Again!” He swatted her whole ass this time, leaving a bright red streak across her flesh.

“Master!”

“Again!”

“Master!”

“Again!”

“MASTER!”

“AGAIN!”

“MASTER!” She screamed, delicious pleasure and pain and hypnotic confusion making her body and brain convulse in time with the pulsing red and blue, red and blue, red and blue. She no longer wanted to resist. It was all too much sensation for her poor mind to process.

He barked his command until her voice became hoarse and he continued to spank until her backside was beginning to bruise purple. Finally satisfied that the concept had taken root in her ravaged brain, he gave her the hardest smack he could manage.

“Good Girl!”

Iz hadn’t heard those glorious words in two weeks … released from her prolonged torture, she seized up in beautiful agony. She screamed into the cushion, drowning in wave after wave of quaking pleasure. Her hips bucked once, twice, three times, then fell still as her body went limp once more. She passed out entirely, utterly overwhelmed.

The Professor let her lie still for some time, gently caressing her scarlet buttocks.

He slipped the glasses from her face and shook her shoulder. When he eventually managed to wake her up, she could barely master her limbs. She rolled from his lap onto trembling legs. She had to grip onto his calf to steady herself. Ridgeway looked down at his trousers. His lap was sticky damp.

“Well! It’s a damn good thing I wore my black corduroys today. But you’ll have to make it up to me before you leave, Iz.”

So she did, taking him slowly and lovingly into her mouth, and gently, rhythmically drawing out his second orgasm and the wonderful hot issue she so adored. And when she pulled her mouth away, she gazed up into his eyes and said, “Thank you, Master.”

An hour later, she was free of him forever. She’d never have to see him again. She zipped up her hoodie and ghosted her way through the empty corridors of the faculty building, feeling her ass still burning with pain.

She considered grimly what had happened in that cruel office. Yes, she had called Professor Ridgeway Master. But she knew in her heart who her true Master was. Touching her choker, she realised she was absolutely desperate to see him.

* * *

The taxi sped away as Charles and Eleanor Zeedyk wheeled their travel cases up their driveway. Charles tried his key, but the door was unlocked. He pushed at the door with his free hand. In the half-light, he saw the shape of a vaguely feminine shape crouched down like a dog. Suddenly it leapt up at him.

“Hello Master!” Iz squealed, wrapping her arms around the Doctor.

“Hello, Iz!” He welcomed her, surprised at her outburst. Gently, he wrested her arms from him, and pushed her down until she was again on her knees. Crawling aside, Iz waited for the couple to settle into their living room, before she followed them. Taking off his coat, Dr Z inspected the girl.

“Hmm. There’s been a remarkable change in you, Iz. Does this mean I can assume you learned a great deal under Professor Ridgeway’s tutelage?”

“Yes, Master.”

“What did you learn?”

“That I am a slave. That I belong on my knees. That I am a cum-addict. That you are my Master.”

“Really? That’s all very interesting to hear. I must take my hat off to Edward. He’s made far better progress than I had assumed he would. Now, can I trust that you have learned your newest position?”

“Yes, Master.”

Iz had been practising the position every evening for the past week, her mother helpfully timing her. Every extra minute she managed to last only magnified that erotic tingling sensation on her skin.

“Good, good. I’ll let you take it up shortly. First let me at least take off my shoes.”

Iz knelt patiently whilst the couple changed and decompressed after their journey. It was almost an hour before they rejoined her. The Doctor took a seat on his sofa and waved Iz into the centre of the room. Mrs Z joined him.

“Okay, my dear. I’ll time you. We’ll see if you can last a full half hour on your first attempt.”

She knelt, and like in her other poses, pushed her knees as far apart as she could. She pointed her feet to the floor. Next she sat back a little, whilst keeping her behind raised up and pushed back. She held her shoulders straight and pushed out her chest. She reached back and gripped her ankles. Finally, she stuck out her tongue.

When she was correctly positioned, the Doctor looked at his watch and nodded.

She was so proud that she could relax and easily hold on. It barely took long for her to enter a blissful, dreamy state while she did, and the minutes just floated by. Her thigh muscles had tightened significantly over the past month, which greatly helped. She had to admit, it had become her favourite position of them all.

“Excellent, my dear! Thirty minutes and you didn’t move a muscle! Very impressive.”

She blinked and smiled. It had happened again. Pose and drift. So simple.

“You must excuse me, ladies. I’ll have to talk to Edward straight away. He’s to be congratulated for his marvellous efforts whilst I’ve been away. I’ll take the call in my study. Iz, position number two until I return.”

“Yes Master.”

The Doctor left the room. Iz was left alone with his wife. There was silence.

Suddenly, without warning, the older woman launched herself at Iz. She grabbed her nipples between forefinger and thumb and sadistically twisted them. Iz screamed in pain and tried to pull away.

“You little fucking bitch. You slut. You love this, don’t you?

Mrs Z slapped her hard across the face.

“Oh, you have no idea, what I’m going to do you, when we are finally alone. You little fucking whore.” She spat.

Iz shrank away in fear, her cheek smarting. She had never seen Mrs Z even upset, let alone in anything like the black rage she was now in. The older woman loomed over her, shaking with her own twisted arousal. But abruptly, the door opened and her husband reappeared. The sadistic lust that had marred her face evaporated away. She retreated back onto the sofa.

“I couldn’t reach him, I’m afraid.” Dr Z said. “No matter, onto other concerns. Iz, am I correct when I recall that your birthday is in two weeks?”

“Yes, Master.” She said, still quivering from the shock of Mrs Z’s bizarre outburst. The Doctor seemed oblivious. He stood rubbing his hands.

“Yes. That’s fortune indeed. Considering your progress, I think I’ll hold my presentation on the same day. It will be your début, Iz. Does that sound good?”

“Yes Master.” She agreed, though she didn’t understand what he meant by ‘début’.

“Excellent. Two weeks. Two weeks to prepare. That should be ample. Mostly the organisational aspects, of course. I don’t think you personally need much more preparation, my dear.” He smiled lovingly down at her.

* * *

The exclusive Ambassador ballroom, a space that was worth eight hundred dollars per hour, had been purchased on this day for a very special, very unusual occasion. Within the room gathered a select crowd of around thirty people, all personally invited by Dr Charles Zeedyk, the host of the event. They included his closest friends and colleagues, and those with a particular interest in his specialised field of psychology. Notably, they were all male. Each one knew the true purpose of the evening, and therefore the need for absolute secrecy. Zeedyk had paid a premium to ensure he and his guests would have guaranteed privacy for the night.

Zeedyk himself was making his way around the throng of people, accompanied by his wife Eleanor, the only woman in attendance. They both gladly shook hands and made their welcomes to their guests, greeting so many familiar faces. The good Doctor was ebullient, laughing and joking with everyone he met. He was excited, and felt justifiably so. After all, this was a celebration, a day for his peers to recognise his success.

A dark curtain shielded a part of the room from the guests. Upon the small raised stage in the centre of the room were crushed velvet drapes hiding several large items of furniture.

A neatly tailored assistant dressed all in black appeared from behind the curtain and pulled back the drapes to reveal what was hidden underneath. There was a clear vinyl plinth about three feet in height, with little steps on one side. Next to the plinth was a tall, modified drip stand on wheels. He hooked up what appeared to be a comically oversized baby bottle with a rubber teat, upside down, to the stand. He wheeled it closer to the front of the plinth. There were whispers of puzzlement through the crowd.

The assistant reappeared carrying a black box. He took out a strange looking device, placed it atop the clear plinth, and connected a power cable to it. Several of the guests widened their eyes and chattered when they realised what it was. Two thick phalluses, one only slightly smaller than the other, rose from the base of the device. There could be no mistaking what it’s purpose was. There was a tingle of anticipation amongst the crowd now.

The crowd hushed as they realised that Dr Zeedyk’s presentation was about to begin. He stepped onto the stage and cleared his throat. All his guests turned to face him and applauded. He raised a hand.

“Gentlemen, thank you for that wonderful display of effusion. I am happy to be able to present to you all the culmination of several years of experimentation in the field of behaviour modification. This has been my most successful project. And if I may be so bold, it is my pièce de résistance!” He giggled.

“Many of of you know, of course, just how hard I’ve worked on this project, so please forgive my exuberance. Now, if you will please welcome my guest of honour!”

A man appeared from behind the curtain. Several in the audience recognised him as Edward Ridgeway, the renowned Concordia University academic. As he entered the gathered crowd saw he was holding a leash attached to the throat of a strikingly attractive young woman. She crawled behind him on her hands and knees.

She was a stunning vision of contrasts: creamy pale skin and jet black latex. She wore skin-tight gloves that ran up almost to her shoulders, and her legs were similarly encased to her thighs in the same shiny material. She was wearing a full face hood with large holes framing her eyes and mouth. Otherwise she was nude and quite hairless. Her eyes were painted with sparkling purple eye shadow, her lips with firecracker red lipstick. Professor Ridgeway tugged at her leash and she stood up. They recognised that she was physical perfection, standing nearly six feet tall, with elegant curves, taut flesh, and large, firm breasts. Her full nipples stood erect.

“Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce Isobel.” There was another round of applause for the latex-clad girl. She stared blankly ahead, a mist shielding her irises.

“As you know, my life’s work has been to unlock the key to absolute submission of the female mind and body. Essentially, to create a mindless slave, singularly focused on serving others sexually. Using a programme of subtle and sustained hypnosis over a period of time, and my own unique training regimen …”

Several men looked sideways at Professor Ridgeway as he snorted loudly.

“… Isobel here is that rarest of creatures: a truly subservient and submissive female, or in other words: the perfect sex slave.”

Another round of applause.

“This beautiful young woman is a confirmed virgin. Isn’t that correct, Isobel?”

“Yes Master.” Her voice was even.

“And have you ever used any sex toys?”

“Only a vibrator, Master.”

“A virgin then, gentlemen, who tonight will be penetrated both vaginally and anally for the very first time, whilst simultaneously demonstrating her insatiable lust for the male seed. But first, she will give you a small exhibition of her poise and suppleness. Isobel, begin your routine.”

“Yes Master.” She repeated, in the same monotone.

For several minutes she danced through a series of poses, each designed to show off her magnificent body. She stretched upwards with her arms raised up to allow her pert breasts to be viewed in full. She dropped to her knees in a classic submissive pose. She turned around, bent over, and grabbed her ankles, granting her audience an explicit glimpse of her engorged vulva. Finally she lay on her back, spread her thighs, pushed up her hips, and held still to demonstrate her sensual stamina.

The audience clapped appreciatively.

“Most impressive, I’m sure you will all agree. And now for the climax of my presentation. Isobel, take your position.”

“Yes Master.” Isobel turned and walked over to the plinth.

“The stimulation device you see placed here has been designed specifically for the lovely Isobel. The oscillating vibrators and electro-pads would certainly induce swift orgasm in the body of an untrained female. However, with Isobel, her mind has been so thoroughly dismantled she will endure the sensations until commanded to climax.”

Isobel tip-toed up the steps of the sturdy plinth and rested her latex-clad soles on its clear vinyl surface. She plucked up two unusual black pasties, attached to the machine with wires. She suckered one onto each of her nipples. Shifting slightly, she positioned herself above the two phallic implements poking out from the device. She crouched down on her knees and toes, and with one gloved hand she manipulated first the one and then the other shaft until they were properly positioned to penetrate her. Slowly and deliberately, she worked her way down, allowing herself to be filled by the silicon vibrators. A groan involuntarily slipped through her mouth as she slid lower. About halfway, she ceased her descent.

Spreading her thighs as wide as she could whilst still impaled on the phalluses, she pointed her feet back. She kept her backside raised as high as she was able. Keeping her shoulders straight, she pushed her chest up, displaying her breasts fully. She pulled her latex-coated arms behind her and gripped her ankles with her wrists. She tilted her head and shoulders back and presented her tongue. She froze in position.

“This bottle has been filled with a gallon of fresh semen, the taste of which she is completely addicted to.” Dr Zeedyk told the crowd, pointing to the drip stand.

“Isobel, you may begin.”

She eyed the bottle hungrily and bobbed her head towards it, straining her neck, waggling her outstretched tongue at it, trying to gain purchase on the teat without letting her hands slip free of her ankles. She thrashed ridiculously for a moment before finally grasping the teat between her lips. Latching on to the soft rubber, she tongued it into her mouth, and began to suckle intently, all the while keeping her eyes wide open. There was a murmur of appreciation amongst some of the men.

“Now I will activate the stimulator.”

The Doctor produced a small remote control and switched on the vibrators. Isobel’s black lashes fluttered wildly for just a moment and a single shiver caused her heavy breasts to jiggle. The only other indication of the device’s effectiveness was the increased vigour of her sucking.

“You may be able observe the typical visual indicators of arousal that the stimulator is having on her body. Note her increased lubrication and the blotches of colouration on her chest. Her libido is obviously highly elevated. As I say, however, she has been trained not to orgasm without a specific trigger phrase, and therefore she will not whilst we observe. I can tell you we have not permitted her to climax in several weeks, ensuring that her mind is safely devoid of everything except sexual frenzy.”

The men watched, fascinated, as Isobel continued to violently swallow down mouthfuls of cum from the bottle. Her body was visibly shuddering now, but she showed no sign of releasing her pose.

“Isobel will maintain this extreme posture and experience this intense electro-erotic manipulation for a full thirty minutes without tiring or climaxing. She will then be triggered to orgasm, and we shall witness the result of this intense sexual stimulation. It should be a very memorable display.”

“She will then unquestioningly submit to any command given to her, as you will be able to discover for yourselves once the demonstration is complete. She is, to reiterate, the perfect sex slave. Thank you all.”

He took a small bow as his audience erupted into thunderous applause.