The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A STRANGE COMPULSION CHAPTER 10

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

STORY:

Jason came home after having a threesome with Sophie and Caroline. He hoped that his mother had made something delicious for dinner as he was starving and exhausted. He went inside his home to find his mother and his sister in the living room. He went over and hugged them both.

He kissed his mother while he grabbed his twin sister’s ass and squeezed it. Sandra responded enthusiastically to her son’s kiss. After kissing his mother for a few minutes, Jason focused his attention on his sister, he kissed her.

Sandra took her son’s hand and placed it on her right tit. Jason instinctively squeezed his mother’s breast while he shared a passionate kiss with his sister. He kissed his sister for a few minutes, then he pulled away from her and sat down on the couch.

Vivian had a confused look on her face, “What happened?” Vivian asked.

“Everything went according to plan. I had a threesome with Caroline and Sophie. It’s just ... I’m tired, exhausted and hungry. Mom, can you make me something to eat?”

“Just give me a few minutes, honey. I’ll whip up dinner.”

Sandra went into the kitchen and started making dinner. Jason and Viv followed her into the kitchen and sat down on the chairs near the dining table.

Viv looked at him and her look told him that she wanted more details. Jason told her everything that happened between him, Caroline and Sophie in detail. Sandra was listening to everything he was saying as she cooked.

Listening to Jason talk about the girls he had fucked earlier that day turned on both the mother and the daughter.

“What’s the next step in our plan?” Vivian asked.

“Susan doesn’t know that me and Mom have sex. So, I’m thinking, I’ll invite Susan to our home and have sex with her. Mom could join us and she’ll know about me and Mom.”

“That’s a good idea. Now that Susan has had a threesome with you and Grace, she’ll be more ... understanding,” Vivian said.

Jason nodded.

By this time Sandra had cooked dinner. She had made some rice, chicken, salad greens and a fried egg. Jason got up to get a plate but Vivian stopped him.

“What is it, Viv?”

“Sit down, Jason, I’ll serve dinner.”

“Yeah, Viv, that’s why I’m getting a plate.”

“You don’t need a plate. I have a special plate in mind, so just sit down.”

Jason was confused, but he did as his sister told him, and sat down.

“Mom! Strip all your clothes and lie down on the dinner table.”

Sandra gave her daughter an understanding look and started to remove her clothes. Once she was completely naked, she laid down on the dinner table, on her back.

Vivian took some rice and covered both of her mother’s nipples with small mounds of rice. Then, she placed strips of chicken in the valley between her mother’s tits. She placed a fried egg on Sandra’s belly button. Then, she spread her mother’s legs and stuffed some salad greens in her mother’s cunt.

“There you go, Jason. Your dinner is served on your favorite plate.”

Jason looked at the dinner served on the naked body of his mother and he started getting aroused. He moved near Sandra and kissed her passionately. She responded to his kiss with great intensity. He kissed her neck as he slowly moved down her body.

He ate the rice covering her nipples. After he had completely eaten the rice Sandra’s nipples were exposed. He sucked one of her nipples while he squeezed her other breast. He ate the chicken strips that were placed in between her tits and then, he moved downwards.

He ate the fried egg placed on her belly button. Then, he moved further down until his face was near her cunt. He spread her legs, he grabbed the salad greens with his teeth and pulled them into his mouth. They tasted like her pussy.

After he was done with his dinner his sister poured some milk and filled up his mother’s belly button. Jason looked up at his sister, he understood what he had to do, he covered his mother’s belly button with his mouth and sucked all the milk in.

Sandra got up, “That’s not how a mother feeds her son! Give me the milk!”

Vivian handed a glass of milk to her mother. Sandra poured the milk on one of her breasts. It flowed in such a way that it dripped down from her nipple. Jason immediately covered her nipple with his mouth and drank all the milk. It felt like he was drinking her breast milk. After he drank milk from one of her tits, he moved over and sucked her other tit.

“Now that mommy has fed you, why don’t we do the same thing with your sister?” Sandra asked Jason.

Vivian looked at both her mother and her brother and she flashed them a naughty smile. She took off all her clothes and got naked. Sandra got off the dinner table and Vivian laid down on the dinner table on her back.

It was Sandra’s turn to place food on her daughter’s naked body. She hoped her son was enjoying the feast they had set up for him. Sandra placed the food on her daughter’s body just like how Vivian had placed the dinner on her body.

She placed some rice over her nipples, placed some chicken strips in the valley between her daughter’s tits, placed another fried egg on Vivian’s belly button and finished it off by stuffing a couple of leaves of salad greens in her daughter’s cunt.

Jason ate all the food off his sister’s naked body and by now, he was completely aroused. He took off all his clothes and was naked. His cock stood proud and erect, hard as steel and it was pointing at his mother. Sandra smiled at her son as she moved near him and took his face in her hands. She gave him an intense kiss and her hand snaked down to his cock and grabbed it.

Sandra started to stroke her son’s cock. While she was stroking her son’s cock, she grabbed her daughter and pulled her closer. Sandra leaned in and kissed her daughter passionately.

Jason kissed his mother’s shoulder as Sandra and Vivian kissed. While Sandra and Vivian kissed, Sandra slowly lowered her hands and grabbed her daughter’s ass. Sandra and Jason grabbed Vivian’s tits and squeezed them.

“They look so beautiful,” Jason said to his mother.

Vivian started to squeeze her mother’s tits and mother and daughter started kissing again. Mother and daughter let their hands wander all over each other’s bodies.

While Sandra and Vivian were busy kissing each other, Jason bent down and sucked both of their nipples. He kissed his mother’s hips and her ass cheeks.

Vivian also bent down and licked one of her mother’s nipples. Both Vivian and Jason each took one of their mother’s breasts into their mouth and sucked on her nipples. Sandra was overwhelmed with pleasure as both of her children were sucking at her tits. Sandra felt like she was 17 years younger and both her children were one year old toddlers sucking at their mother’s teats. Sandra wished she could secrete milk so that she could feed her children.

Vivian took her mother’s tits out of her mouth and started kissing her mother again as her brother continued sucking at their mother’s tits. Vivian squeezed her mother’s tits while they kissed and Sandra squeezed Vivian’s ass.

Sandra took her son’s cock in her hands and started stroking it again as Vivian grabbed his balls and slowly massaged them.

Sandra got on her knees and licked the entire length of his cock while Vivian and Jason started kissing each other. Sandra took the head of his cock and sucked it, swallowing his pre-cum. Sandra slowly took his entire cock into her mouth, inch by inch, as her son and daughter were kissing each other.

Vivian pulled away from Jason and got on her knees, Sandra knew what her daughter wanted. She took her son’s cock out of her mouth and offered it to her daughter. Vivian held her brother’s cock in her hand as she licked the cock and took it into her mouth and started sucking it.

While Vivian sucked her brother’s cock Sandra licked Jason’s balls. She took her son’s balls in her mouth and sucked them. Jason grabbed Vivian by the back of her head and thrust his cock into her mouth over and over in a rough manner while his mother sucked on his balls.

After Vivian sucked her brother’s cock for a few minutes, she passed his cock back to her mother, who swallowed it enthusiastically. She sucked her son’s cock like a woman possessed. After she was done sucking her son’s cock Sandra turned to her daughter and kissed her.

Both mother and daughter tasted Jason’s pre-cum in each other’s mouths. Both started to lick Jason’s balls while Sandra stroked his dick with her hand.

Vivian moved up and licked his cock while her mother licked his balls. Mother and daughter alternated between licking his balls and sucking his cock.

Both the women licked his cock while massaging his balls with their hands and then they stroked his rock-hard dick with their hands for a few minutes.

Then, Sandra made her son lie down on the dining table on his back, as she climbed up on the table and straddled him.

“You wanna be the first to ride?” Jason asked his mother.

She teased her son by rubbing his cock with her pussy and then she slowly inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. She lowered herself, inch by inch, on his cock until his cock was completely inside her.

“AAAHH! OH, MY GOD!” Sandra moaned as her son’s cock filled her pussy.

She slowly started to ride her son’s rod. Vivian reached down and started to rub her mother’s clit as she rode Jason’s monster cock.

Vivian took one of her mother’s nipples into her mouth and sucked on it as her mother took her son’s cock into the cunt that birthed him.

Sandra turned to Vivian and kissed her passionately as she continued to ride her son. Sandra let out moans of pleasure as her son’s cock ploughed her fields. Vivian continued to stimulate her mother’s cunt as Sandra rode Jason.

“Do you like that?” Vivian asked her mother.

“It feels so good. It’s soo good. AAAAHH! OH, MY GOD!” Sandra moaned.

Sandra bit her lower lip to prevent herself from shouting out due to the overwhelming sexual pleasure her children were giving her.

Sandra’s legs quivered as she experienced a massive orgasm. She stopped riding her son as she was in the throes of an orgasm, so Jason grabbed her by the hips and started to move her up and down on his cock, even though she was still orgasming.

“Does it feel good, Mom?” Vivian asked Sandra.

“I can’t describe it in words, honey,” Sandra said.

Vivian was extremely turned on by watching her mother fuck her brother. One of her hands snaked down to her pussy and started to rub her clit. Vivian pinched one of her mother’s nipples as she pleasured herself. She caught one of her mother’s nipples between her index finger and her thumb and then she tweaked her mother’s nipple. She pulled on the nipple while her mother was riding Jason.

Sandra was going mad with pleasure. She didn’t know what her body was doing on its own. Her mouth was open, her tongue was out of her mouth and her face was displaying a dreamy smile. For a second, she realized what her body was doing and she bit her tongue and pulled it back in, inside her mouth.

“OHH! FUUUUUCCKKK!”

Vivian was rubbing her own clit with one hand and Sandra’s clit with her other hand while Sandra was riding her son. Sandra turned to her daughter and kissed her passionately again as her children continued to pleasure her. The kiss with her daughter sent Sandra over the edge and she experienced another massive orgasm.

“AAAAAHHH!”

Vivian grabbed and squeezed one of her mother’s tits as Jason continued to move Sandra up and down on his cock. Vivian pinched her mother’s nipple and rubbed Sandra’s clit as Sandra rode Jason’s cock like a woman possessed.

“AAAHH, YEEESS! OH, MY GOD! YES!”

Sandra’s hair was disheveled. Her hair was flailing around as she rode her son and Vivian licked Sandra’s nipple.

“OH, BABY, YEAH!”

Sandra gave Vivian a lust filled look. Both Sandra and Vivian’s cunts were very wet. Vivian brought the hand with which she was rubbing Sandra’s clit to her mouth and she licked her own mother’s pussy juice. Vivian inserted the finger, with which she was rubbing her clit, into her mother’s mouth and made her mother taste her own daughter’s cunt juice.

Jason reached up and grabbed his mother’s tits. He squeezed them and this caused Sandra to experience another orgasm. Her entire body shuddered due to the orgasm.

The bodies of all three lovers were covered with a coat of sweat. Vivian crashed her lips against her mother’s and gave Sandra an intense kiss. Sandra continued to ride Jason even though she was experiencing a massive orgasm.

Sandra’s wet hair stuck to her body and after her orgasm subsided, she got off her son’s cock.

“Wanna do it?” Sandra asked her daughter.

Vivian nodded.

Sandra got off the table and Vivian got on the table. Vivian straddled her brother as she held his cock in her hand and inserted his cock into her cunt. She slowly lowered herself on his cock and took his entire cock into her cunt. No one had ever made her feel so full.

Sandra caressed her daughter’s inner thighs and her belly. Jason caressed his sister’s back as she started to slowly ride him.

“Oh, my God! AAAHH!”

Sandra looked at her daughter riding Jason’s cock as she gave her daughter a lust filled look.

“OH, YEAH! It’s so big!” Vivian told her mother.

“I know! Do you feel really good?” Sandra replied.

Sandra squeezed her daughter’s tits as Vivian rode Jason. Sandra reached down and rubbed her daughter’s clit as Vivian rode his monster cock.

“OHH, YEAAAHHH!”

Vivian looked at her mother and smiled as she rode Jason’s cock and then mother and daughter shared an intense kiss.

Sandra’s fingers, that were rubbing Vivian’s clit, were wet with Vivian’s cunt juices. Sandra inserted these fingers into Vivian’s mouth and made her daughter taste her own cunt juice.

“Tastes good, right?” Sandra asked her daughter.

Vivian nodded.

Sandra leaned down and caught one of her daughter’s nipples between her teeth. She pulled on the nipple as her daughter rode Jason’s massive dick. Sandra took her daughter’s nipple in her mouth and started sucking on it.

Sandra caressed her daughter’s inner thigh as she kissed her daughter’s neck.

“OH, MY GOD! OOHHH FUUUCCKKK!”

Vivian’s hair was wet from the sweat covering her entire body. Her wet hair stuck to her body as she rode her brother’s dick.

Vivian’s entire body shuddered as she came while riding her brother’s dick. Even though she was cumming Jason continued to thrust his hips up and ram his cock into her cunt. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

After Vivian recovered from her orgasm, she continued to ride her brother. Sandra resumed rubbing her daughter’s clit while Vivian rode Jason’s cock and then Sandra started to rub her own clit with her other hand.

Vivian’s tits bounced up and down as she rode her brother’s cock, “I LOOOVE IIIIIIIIITTTT!” Vivian screamed as she experienced another massive orgasm.

After she recovered from her orgasm Vivian started to ride Jason again like a woman possessed. Vivian increased her pace and fucked him like she was in a sexual frenzy.

Sandra squeezed her daughter’s tits and took one of her nipples into her mouth and sucked it. While Sandra sucked one of her daughter’s tits, she squeezed her daughter’s other tit and Vivian was sent over the edge by her mother’s breast play and she experienced yet another massive orgasm.

“AAAAAHHHH!”

Sandra went back to rubbing her daughter’s clit and Jason reached up and grabbed both of his sister’s tits. He squeezed Vivian’s tits as she continued to ride his dick.

Vivian rode his dick until she had another orgasm. After the orgasm subsided, she was exhausted.

Sandra saw her daughter and knew that she needed a break. “Can I take your spot?” Sandra asked.

“Yes, please,” Vivian responded.

Vivian got off her brother’s cock and got down from the dinner table. Sandra got on her knees and got on all fours on the kitchen floor. She displayed her ass to her son and invited him to fuck her from behind.

Jason got behind his mother and knelt down on the floor. He teased his mother by rubbing the head of his cock against her clit. He inserted the head of his cock into her slit and then he slowly pushed the rest of his cock into her cunt, inch by inch, until the whole cock was completely inside her.

Jason started to thrust his hips and ram his cock into his mother’s cunt. Vivian got on the kitchen floor and moved near her brother. She gave her brother an intense kiss.

Jason grabbed his mother’s hips and thrust his cock even harder into her cunt. Vivian raised her hand and landed a hard slap on her mother’s ass.

“YES! YES! YES! YES! MORE!” Sandra screamed.

Vivian slapped her mother’s ass a few more times while her brother pounded his cock into her cunt.

Vivian bent down and licked her mother’s ass. Vivian rubbed her own clit as she watched her brother take her mother from behind.

Sandra’s tits dangled down from her chest as her son pummeled her cunt from behind. Jason reached down and grabbed his mother’s tits and squeezed them.

As soon as her son squeezed her tits Sandra experienced a climax that shattered her. Jason didn’t stop fucking his mother while she was having an orgasm rather, he continued to ram his cock into her from behind as she was cumming.

After Sandra finished cumming she continued to thrust her hips back trying to match her son’s rhythm. Vivian moved near Sandra’s face and kissed her passionately. Vivian reached down and grabbed one of her mother’s tits and squeezed it as Jason took Sandra from behind. With her other hand, Vivian rubbed her own clit.

Vivian grabbed one of her tits and forced it into her mother’s mouth. Sandra took her daughter’s breast in her mouth and sucked on the nipple while her son resized her pussy from behind.

Jason slapped his mother’s ass as she sucked on her daughter’s nipple and the sound of the slap echoed through the room. Jason slapped his mother’s ass a few more times as he pounded his cock into her cunt from behind and then he increased his pace and fucked his mother ruthlessly.

Vivian was rubbing her own clit watching her mother get used like a rag doll by her brother. Vivian bent down and shared a kiss with her mother.

“AAAAHHH!” Sandra screamed as she experienced another orgasm.

Sandra was exhausted after the orgasm wrecked her and she slumped down on the table. By now, Jason was fully enslaved by his lust. He was just a beast craving pleasure, so he cast his mother aside and moved towards his sister.

Vivian kneeled before her brother and sucked his dick. Her hair fell all over her face as she sucked her brother off. Jason grabbed her and turned her around and then he rammed his cock into her cunt from behind. Vivian held on to the dinner table as her brother fucked her from behind.

She couldn’t believe how big her brother’s cock was and she felt like it was going to split her in half.

“AAAAAHH!” Vivian screamed as her brother pummeled her cunt with his cock from behind.

Jason grabbed her hips and rammed his cock into her cunt from behind. Sandra was rubbing her clit watching her son fuck her daughter. Vivian let out a scream of pleasure as she experienced an orgasm that wrecked her.

Sandra moved near her daughter as Vivian grabbed one of Sandra’s nipples between her teeth and pulled it. When Vivian did this, Sandra was reminded of the time when the twins were infants, as Vivian used to bite her nipples just like she was doing right now.

Vivian sucked her mother’s nipple while her brother pounded her cunt with his cock from behind. Vivian’s entire body convulsed as she experienced an explosive orgasm.

“AAAAAHHH, FUUUUUCCK!”

Jason took his cock out of his sister’s cunt. He knew he was about to cum but he wanted to cum inside his mother. Jason moved towards his mother. Sandra was lying down on the floor on her back, so she spread her legs for her son. Jason rammed his cock into his mother’s cunt.

Jason fucked his mother for a few minutes before emptying a huge load of cum inside her cunt. Sandra thrashed around as she experienced an orgasm that overwhelmed her.

All three lovers were lying down on the kitchen floor as they were exhausted and spent. Jason was the first to stir so he gave his mother’s right tit a small squeeze and kissed her.

Jason fucked both his mother and his sister a few more times and dumped a few more loads of cum in each of their cunts. Then all three of them showered together. Jason went to his room and fell asleep while his mother and his sister went back down to the kitchen to have dinner, because Jason was the only one who had eaten anything.

Jason’s life was moving along normally, as normally as it could move along, for someone like him. He was fucking his women regularly, but he was, in particular, looking forward to his next, ‘Project Review’, with Mrs. Ford. He wanted to invite her to his home for the next, ‘Project Review’, so that she could learn about the true nature of his relationship with his mother.

Finally, the day of the next, ‘Project Review,’ arrived. When Jason entered the empty classroom Susan was already there and she was sitting on the desk. She was wearing a white shirt and a black skirt. Her skirt was pulled up to her hip and she wasn’t wearing any panties. She was spreading her legs, exposing her beautiful pussy, her pussy looked so inviting to Jason.

Susan caressed her inner thigh, “You know, Jason. I had a very stressful day. Why don’t you come over here and give me some relief from the stress?”

Jason smiled at her and moved near her, “Yes, Ma’am.”

He knelt in front of her so her pussy was right in front of his face. He caressed her inner thigh while she rubbed her own pussy.

Susan spread her cunt lips and displayed her pussy to Jason. Jason licked her clit with the tip of his tongue and then he licked her clit with his entire tongue.

Jason continued licking her clit so Susan was in heaven. She threw her head back and savored the pleasure that her student gave her as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“That’s a good boy.”

Jason went wild while licking her pussy. His actions caused Susan to go mad with pleasure.

“YES! THAT’S IT! RIGHT ON THAT CLIT! OH YEAH!”

Jason ran his entire tongue over her clit, driving her crazy. Susan was breathing heavily and her heart was pulsing. She soon went over the edge and her body experienced a mind-blowing orgasm.

“YEEEESSS!”

Jason continued sucking her clit. He caught her clit between his lips and sucked it. These actions caused Susan to cum again.

“OH, YEAH! THAT’S IT, HONEY! OH, MY GOD!”

Susan’s mouth was open in an “O” shape. Susan bit her lower lip as she slowly lost herself to pleasure. Susan’s legs were on both sides of Jason’s head, so she locked her legs behind his head and pushed his head further towards her cunt using her legs.

“AAAHH! OH YEAH! GET YOUR FACE ALL UP IN THERE!”

Susan’s moans echoed through the room as she experienced another orgasm as a result of Jason’s actions. She held on to the sides of the desk for dear life as the orgasm shattered her. Her entire body shuddered because of the orgasm.

“OH! YES! YES!”

Susan breathed heavily as another orgasm passed through her. Susan pulled Jason up after she recovered from her orgasm. She took his shirt off and she grabbed his hard cock through his pants.

“Oh, my! What do you have for me in here?”

She pulled his pants and his underwear down. His hard cock escaped from its confines and stood proud. She licked the entire length of his cock as she looked at him with mischievous eyes.

“You’re really trying to be the teacher’s pet, huh?”

She licked the head of his cock and then she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked on it and swallowed his pre-cum. While she was sucking the head of his cock, she was massaging his balls. She kissed his cock and slowly, inch by inch, she took his entire cock into her mouth. She sucked his cock while she continued to massage his balls.

Her hands snaked down and rubbed her own clit as she sucked his cock. The slurping sounds, made by her while sucking his dick, echoed through the room. She unbuttoned her shirt, while she sucked him off, so Jason could see her black bra peeking out of the cleavage of her unbuttoned shirt.

She took her shirt off and threw it to the corner of the room. She was wearing a pearl necklace and a pearl bracelet that her husband had gifted her for their anniversary a few years ago. She felt very naughty wearing them while she was fucking her eighteen-year-old student.

She pushed him to her chair and made him sit down. He took off his pants and underwear while Susan took her bra off and displayed her bare breasts to him. She gave his cock a lick and then she smeared his pre-cum all over both her nipples using his dick.

She placed his cock in the valley between her breasts, she squeezed his cock using her breasts and she started moving her boobs up and down, fucking his cock with her tits. While she was tit-fucking him, he reached down and pinched both her nipples.

Susan started sucking his cock again. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked his cock and she rubbed her own clit as she sucked his cock. Susan took his cock out of her mouth and started stroking it with her hand and then she started licking his balls. She took his balls in her mouth and sucked it while she jerked him off.

She took his balls out of her mouth and she looked at him with lust filled eyes.

“I love your young cock. It’s so hard. My husband’s cock is soft even when it’s hard.” She gave his hard cock a kiss, “This is exactly what I needed in my life. You wanna put it in my pussy?”

“Yeah.”

She straddled him as she got hold of his cock and lined it up with the entrance to her pussy. She slowly inserted the head of the cock into her cunt and then she slowly lowered herself on his cock, inch by inch, until her pussy swallowed his entire cock.

He got hold of her hips and moved her up and down. She rubbed her own nipples and she caught her nipples between two fingers and pinched them while she was riding her student’s cock.

She squeezed her tits, “Oh, my God! I feel so fucking good! Do you feel how wet my pussy is?”

Her tits bounced up and down as she rode his cock, “Make my pussy cum. OH, MY GOD! YES! OH, FUCK YES!”

While she was riding his cock one of her hands snaked down and rubbed her clit.

“Don’t get too excited, Jason. I want you to fuck me for a long time before you fill my pussy with your baby batter.”

She made grinding motions with her pussy on his cock, “OH, MY GOD! YES! AAH!”

She pulled his cock out of her cunt and grabbed him by his wrist, “Come here.”

She pushed all the papers on her desk to the floor and cleared the desk. Jason laid down on the desk on his back and she climbed on the desk and kneeled between his legs.

She started sucking his cock again and she sucked his cock for a few minutes. Then she straddled him again. He held her by her hips as she inserted his cock into her cunt and slowly lowered herself on his cock until his entire cock was buried in her cunt.

She placed her hands on his chest for support and she started riding him. He reached up and grabbed her tits and squeezed them. He grabbed one of her tits with one of his hands, he grabbed one of her ass cheeks with his other hand and he squeezed them both at the same time.

As she rode him, her tits dangled down from her chest in front of her face, so he caught her tits with his teeth and sucked her tits while she rode him.

Jason was about to cum then he let it go and filled Susan’s cunt with a gallon of cum. When his cum filled her cunt, Susan momentarily left this world and floated in a sea of pleasure, as her body twitched and she screamed in pleasure.

After her orgasm passed, she laid down on his chest and rested for a few minutes.

“You know, next time, we should do this at my house,” Jason said.

“OK, I’m looking forward to it,” Susan replied.

Both the lovers got dressed and left the classroom. Jason couldn’t wait to get home and tell his mother about Susan agreeing to fuck him at their home.

* * *