The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Stranger, Aka Master Molesey.

By The Slaver

Sheriff Tennessee Longman stopped his car at the top of the hill, and looked down at the small town of Simpson Forest, nestling between the two hills below. It was hard to see much as snow was falling. Tennessee a military reservist, had just returned from a three-month tour of duty; and had returned to Simson Forest, to resume his job as the town’s Sheriff. He started his car and drove slowly down the hill into town.

Twenty minutes later, Tennessee pulled up outside the family home: were divorced 27-year-old Tennessee, had moved back in after his divorce. As Tennessee climbed out of the car, he noticed that his father’s car was parked in the drive. Strange thought Tennessee looking at his watch; it was only about 3 PM his father should be at work at this time of day. Tennessee walked up to the front door; he pulled out his key, opened the door, and walked inside closing the door behind him.

As soon as he entered the house, from upstairs Tennessee hears the grunts and groans of two people having sex; the sound was unmistakable. The sounds grow louder, and louder. Until Tennessee heard a male voice, not his father’s, scream,” …Fuck, Bitch… I’m going to…. Cum…”, which was followed at once by the loud scream of orgasm. “Thank you, Master,” Whimpered another male voice; this time the voice was that of Tennessee ’s father. Tennessee was too shocked to do anything; he just stood in the hallway, opened mouthed, at the bottom of the stairs.

Then Tennessee heard the first male voice command, “Suck my cock, clean Bitch!”, shortly after that the sound of a face being fuck, and a cock being sucked could be heard. Tennessee stood for a few minutes more at the bottom of the stairs, before he heard the first voice scream again, followed by a gagging sound from his father. This sound seemed to shock Tennessee out of his stropper; he turned on his heels and walked out of the house, quietly closing the door behind him.

Tennessee sat in his car smoking a small cigar watching the house, he still could not take in what he had heard in the house a few minutes ago. A few minutes pasted, then the front door opened, and a smartly dressed youngish man, with metal frame glasses came out of the house. Tennessee did not recognise the man; he was a stranger to Tennessee. The Stranger walked past Tennessee ’s car, seemingly no noticing Tennessee, or his car. The stranger climbed into a car parked further down the street and drove away.

The snow had stopped, by the time Tennessee had finished his cigar. He sat in the cold car wondering what to do. Should he confront his father, or just ignore what he had heard. Tennessee lit another small cigar and sat, smoking and thinking in his car. Unbeknown too or seen by Tennessee the stranger had returned. The stranger sat in his own car, watching Tennessee, a smile on his face.

Tennessee made up his mind, he would not confront his father just yet. He would quietly investigate what had happened. Starting with finding the stranger he had seen leaving the family home a few minutes ago. Tennessee climbed out of his car and walked towards his home; he flicked his cigar butt away as he entered the house.

In the living room, Tennessee found his father; The man standing before Tennessee was not the man San remembered, before he left for his tour of duty. Tennessee ’s father had always kept fit, but the man standing before Tennessee, had the fit body of a Gym stud, Tennessee ’s father had only been just sixteen, when he got his high school sweet-heart pregnant, after the pair had spent a night together, after which neither was a Virgin. They had married, and nine months later Tennessee was born, two years later Tennessee ’s brother was born. Tennessee ’s Father was only in his forties, but the man standing in the living room seemed younger, and fitter.

Then a thought struck Tennessee, were, was his mother she should by here in the house this time of day. Tennessee did not even greet his father; he just blurted out, “Where’s mother?”, in a strained sort of voice. His father looked at him, for what seemed a long time, to Tennessee. Then Tennessee ’s father spoke, “That Bitch is no longer living here. We’re getting a divorce!” Tennessee was stunned, his mother had always seemed so loving towards his father.

A couple of minutes later, Tennessee heard the phone ring in his father’s study. Without a word Tennessee ’s father walked into his study, pulling the door, too, but not closed behind him.

‘Yes, Master, what do you want?’ Tennessee ’s father said, in a low voice; ‘what the fuck? Did Dad just say Master?‘ Tennessee thought to himself, he put the phone in the living room on speaker. The voice on the other end of the line chuckled. ‘Damn, I love it when you call me that.’ Tennessee ’s father let out a moan, “Now Boy, I want you to come to me latter today, at my apartment. You know the address, don’t you?”

Tennessee ’s father replied that he did and repeated the address. Tennessee grubbed a notepad and wrote the address down. The line clicked as the call ended. Tennessee quickly turned off the speaker, and managed to slip into a seat, just before his father returned to the room. Unknown too Tennessee, his father know that he had been listening to the call on the speaker, but he said nothing. Instead, he told Tennessee that his brother who was also a military reservist like Tennessee, and who was also returning from a tour of duty, had been delayed until tomorrow, because most airports had shut down because of the snow.

The two men talked for a few more minutes, during which Tennessee asked his father about the divorce; but his father just changed the subject. Finally, Tennessee stood up and told his father that he was going out, and that they would talk again when he got back. As soon as Tennessee had left; his father pulled out his cell and sent a text: telling His Master that everything had gone to plan. Tennessee had heard their call and was no doubt now on his way to the address of the apartment. Seconds later, he received a text, telling him that he was a good slave. And not to come to the apartment later, as Master would be busy.

It had started snowing again by the time Tennessee got to the address that he had heard. Tennessee walked into the apartment building, and up the stairs to the first floor, and found the right apartment. He knocked on the door, which seemed not to be lock, as it swung open as he knocked on it. Tennessee walked into the large living area of the apartment which was freezing cold. Everything in the living area apart from two leather chairs, was covered with dustsheets. In one of the leather chairs sat the stranger that Tennessee had seem leaving the house.

“Come in, Sheriff Longman. I’ve been expecting you. Do sit down”, the stranger said, pointing to the empty chair. Tennessee did not sit down, but instead went into an angry homophobic rage at the stranger. The stranger just smiled at Tennessee and waited for him to stop shouting. Still smiling the stranger, again told Tennessee to take a seat. There was something about the stranger’s strange low voice that made Tennessee sit down in the spare leather chair, without saying a word.

Tennessee briefly noticed that the stranger’s glasses caught the light and glinted, the stranger kept talking to Tennessee in that strange low voice; the stranger’s glasses kept catching the light and glinting. Suddenly, the temperature of the room become unpleasantly hot, despite the snow falling, and the low temperature, outside, and in the apartment.

Tennessee found that the chair he was sitting in had become very comfortable, very comfortable indeed. The talk from the stranger slowed. ‘Look at my face, Boy.’ The strange said suddenly, Tennessee found himself caught off guard, and he reacted to the request instinctively. This time the reflected light, in the stranger’s glasses, blinded Tennessee. ‘And Sleep.’ The stranger said, the stranger, AKA Master Molesey had had his eye on Tennessee for some time now, ever since he had ensnared Tennessee ’s father, and his long wait was about to pay off.

Got you, you fucking, homophobic prick, Master Molesey thought to himself as he watched the handsome Tennessee ’s eyes glaze over and his jaw slacken before he slumped into his seat, staring off into nowhere.

‘BOY…can you hear me?’ Master Molesey asked, palming himself through his pants, his rock-hard cock having been hidden from Tennessee for the past hours by virtue of how baggy, and loose fitting his pants were.

‘…Yes…’ Came the slurred reply. ‘Good. I want you to listen very closely now to what I have to say…’

‘Firstly, while you are in this state you are a slave. You will refer to me as “master” and you will obey everything I command without question; you will also obey the commands of anyone I have authorised to act in my name. Understood, slave?’

‘…Yes…master…’ lisped Tennessee, he was finding it hard to think.

‘Secondly, whenever you hear me or someone you know to be acting in my name say the phrase “and who’s the Boy, now. And how does that make you feel?” you will return to this state of suggestible sleep you are in now one hundred times deeper than last time you did so. Do you understand?’

‘…Yes…master’

‘Excellent. Thirdly, while you are in this state, any sexual contact you have with men will give you greater pleasure than anything you have every experienced with a woman, with anal sex being by far the most pleasurable. Understand.’

Tennessee ’s brow furrowed, and he didn’t respond.

‘You will obey everything I command, remember slave? Do you understand your third set of orders?’ Master Molesey said with authority, leaning forwards, getting up close into Tennessee ’s space, making sure the light caught on his glasses and reflected into the entranced hunk’s unfocused eyes.

‘I…ugh…obey…I…understand…master.’

‘Good slave,’ Master Molesey said, pleased with the proceedings and running a hand up Tennessee ’s tight pants, feeling Tennessee ’s meaty thigh.

‘And fourthly, while you are in this state you will not be able to Cum, unless I give you explicit permission. Do you understand?’

‘Won’t…Cum…without…permission…master.’

‘Good. And finally, whenever you hear me, or, once again someone you know to be acting in my name use the phrase “you are mine, now” you will awaken from this suggestible state calm, refreshed and content with no memory of what occurred whilst you were asleep. Any situation you awake to find yourself in you will rationalize away. Got it?’

‘…Yes…master…’

‘Good. Now, time for some fun…’

Outside the apartment the snow was still falling. Inside the apartment, Tennessee stood naked before Master Molesey: Tennessee was lost in a pleasant, erotic, thoughtless void; Master Molesey run his eye over Tennessee ’s perfect, tanned, muscular body. Tennessee shivered, but despite the cold, he was covered in a fine sheen of sweat; with one hand, Master Molesey languidly roamed up Tennessee ’s torso to tease a peaked brown nipple while one of Tennessee ’s own hands slowly moved up and down his twitching, rock-hard shaft.

‘Oh…ugh…fuck…yes…’ Tennessee moaned as particularly intense waves of pleasure washed over his mindless body: Tennessee ’s cock spasmed and flexed, in his hand; Tennessee ’s piss-slit burping up a fresh dollop of pre-Cum which fell in a long string from his piss-slit into the puddle on the floor in front of him, which had, for the last few hours, had been steadily growing. Tennessee ’s balls were drawn up tight, his cock was primed to burst, but Tennessee could not Cum. Only, Master Molesey his master could give Tennessee that permission.

Tennessee moan as even more intense waves of pleasure washed over him. ‘Good Slave. Yes…such a good Slave…’ Master Molesey, now himself naked, whispered as he jerked his own cock to hardness: he pushed Tennessee to the floor; on his knees and then blow his load all over Tennessee , Master Molesey’s dick-snot running in rivulets over Tennessee ’s hard muscles, over Tennessee ’s own cock, Master Molesey had been only too eager to use Tennessee ’s Pre-Cum as lube. The evidence of Master Molesey’s next two loads could soon be seen covering Tennessee ’s slack, stupefied face and running down his broad, back, over Tennessee ’s perfect bubble butt.

Master Molesey’s Cum dripped down Tennessee ’s crack to tantalizingly tease his untouched, virgin whole. Each load of Cum, Master Molesey his master, shot over Tennessee ’s body sent shock waves of pleasure over Tennessee ’s body, unlike any he’d ever experienced, so much greater than what Tennessee could give himself, jerking off, or fucking any woman. Each time Tennessee ’s body would seize up, his muscles clenched, and Tennessee ’s head lolled onto his shoulder, as his eyes rolled back into his head showing only the whites as his cock spasmed in his grasp, his cock nearly exploding, yet never quite being able to. He had to be given permission to Cum, by his Master.

Master Molesey, his master circled Tennessee: Master Molesey still stroking his cock, would occasionally reaching out a hand, and then caress Tennessee ’s feverish, responsive body. Master Molesey’s touch sent jolts of pleasure directly to Tennessee ’s now continuously, pre-Cum leaking cock. ‘So close, aren’t you slave?’ Master Molesey whispered in an erotic, lustful voice into Tennessee ’s ear, Master Molesey then licked and nipped the lobe of Tennessee ’s ear.

‘Oh! Fuck! Ugh…oooooh….yeees…ffuucck…maaaster…’ Tennessee moaned in response to Master Master Molesey’s endless stimulation, Tennessee ’s eyelids fluttering shut, a low moan escaped Tennessee ’s lips.

‘You’ve been a good slave. Such a good slave.’ Master Molesey said stroking Tennessee ’s face, ‘Now, in a moment I’ll let you Cum, but first I want to give you one final command…’

‘Anything…oh…ah…shit…fuck…Cum…master…’ Whimpered Tennessee, he was on the verge of delirium, with his need to Cum, sweat run down his face into his eyes.

‘When you are finally allowed to Cum, you will accept all the orders I’ve given you into the very core of your mind. They will not fade; you will not be able to forget. They will stay with you until the day you die or until the day, I decide to remove them.’ Tennessee just moaned in reply, ‘And these orders will become iron clad. You will absolutely, positively be unable to deviate from the orders I have given you. You will always retain the potential to be triggered back into becoming my dumb-fuck, mindless, cock-slut of a slave. Understand?’

Suddenly, for a brief moment, after Master Molesey had finished speaking Tennessee experienced a moment of clarity. What the fuck am I doing!? Tennessee weakly wondered. I’ve allowed my mind to be taken over. I’ve allowed himself to be hypnotised by some sick, faggot, perverted hypnotist, and I’ve been turned into some brainless, sexed-up, gay fuck-toy, Cum-dump, for his amusement. And now the pervert wanted to keep me under his control for the foreseeable future!?

‘No fucking way, you Pervert!’ Tennessee managed to blurt out, Master Molesey’s face clouded over in anger, briefly. And then it cleared, ‘Tut, Tut, slave. And I thought you wanted to Cum, slave?’ Master Molesey whispered into Tennessee ’s ear, before suddenly fucking it with his tongue.

Pleasure and Lust flooded back, and overwhelmed Tennessee, Tennessee ’s mind started to cloud over once again with the need to Cum. ‘Oh…!’ Tennessee moaned; Master Molesey just smiled at the whimpering Tennessee. ‘Yes slave, what is your answer, slave’.

No...I need to fight…Not your slave…Need to Cum…No’ Tennessee moaned, Master Molesey started to tongue-fuck Tennessee ’s ear again, a wave of a need to Cum hit Tennessee like a brick wall. ‘Ugh…Ah!…fuck!’ Tennessee screamed; his cock was practically vibrating now, in his hand; he could feel his Cum churning in his nuts begging for release.

‘Come on fuck-toy, say “yes”. You know you want too. Relinquish your free will and become my slave.’ His master whispered fiercely into Tennessee ’s ear., before continuing to tongue-fuck it. The words echoed around Tennessee ’s head, destroying everything they come into contact with.

Tennessee felt his mind totally cloud over as his consciousness was slowly, but finally suppressed. ‘No…not…slave…not…am…slave? I…am…slave…’ Tennessee moaned as his consciousness was overwhelmed, Master Molesey speeded up his tongue-fucking of Tennessee ’s ear, Tennessee ’s consciousness, and free-will collapsed in the blink of an eye.

‘Yes master! Please! I’ll be your slave! Just let me Cum!’ Tennessee moaned in a low empty voice, like some mindless animal, Tennessee ’s cock was now a red-hot poker of absolute need for release: to be allowed to Cum. Master Molesey continued, to tongue-fuck Tennessee ’s ear for a few minutes longer; them, Master Molesey stopped the tongue-fucking and chuckled, Master Molesey then placed his hands on Tennessee ’s shoulders, he looked Tennessee straight in his Glazed eyes.

‘I knew you’d come around to my way of thinking, slave.’ Master Molesey told Tennessee, ‘You may now Cum, slave.’ Tennessee let out a loud whimper, as he felt his master’s programming click into place inside his mind: Tennessee ’s body then locked up, every muscle in his body clenched. Completely drenched in sweat and Master Molesey’s Cum, Tennessee ’s cock seeming to expand in his hand until finally, it happened, and just like someone processed, Tennessee was now completely out of touch with the real world.

‘OH, FUCK YES!!!’ Tennessee roared as his cock practically exploded in his hand. Thick, white ropey jets of Tennessee ’s Cum hosing down the space in front of him, where his master had previously stood, barely twenty seconds before. Slowly the flow of Tennessee ’s Cum lessened, until finally it petered out. Master Molesey moved near to Tennessee and held Tennessee ’s sac in his hand: Master Molesey weighed Tennessee ’s balls in his hand, ‘Tut, Tut slave. It seems that those balls of yours are not yet completely empty. Never mind, I’ll soon have them nice and completely empty, just like that head of yours is now.’

Master Molesey whispered something in Tennessee ’s ear: Tennessee moaned as his hand locked tightly around his cock; once again. Tennessee found that he could not unlock his hand from around his cock: Tennessee began to wank himself off. It only took a short time of wanking his cock, before Tennessee ’s cock exploded in his hand, once again. Again, thick, white ropey jets of Tennessee ’s Cum exploded from his cock, once again hosing down the space in front of him, but this time there was not as much dick-snot as the first time.

‘Good, slave. I’m leaving you now, I have something else, or raver someone else to see too. But by the morning those balls of yours should be completely empty, just like your head. Then we can find a far better use for that mouth of your!’ Tennessee had finished Cumming and he tried to unlock his hand from around his cock: but he could not remove his hand, he gripped his cock even tighter as he begin to wank himself off, once again.

Master Molesey, just as he was leaving the room, Master Molesey heard Tennessee grunt loudly as he Cum yet again; there was no let up for Tennessee, as, yet again he started to wank himself off, without mercy. Smiling to himself, Master Molesey left Tennessee to it!

It was the morning after the horrendously, torturous, but strangely pleasurably, night before, that Tennessee had spent under Master Molesey’s control; Tennessee had only the vaguest memory of what had happened, the night before.

Tennessee yawned and blinked blearily around his bedroom. There was not a sound to be heard in the house, so it seemed that Tennessee ’s brother had still not arrived yet, the snow must have stopped his flight, and his father would be at work by now. Thought the bedroom window, Tennessee could see that it was still snowing, even harder than the night before. Tennessee shifted uncomfortably on the soundless, vibrating butt plug that Master Molesey had embedded deep in his whole, the night before, after Tennessee had wanked himself dry, and witless: Tennessee grunted, and his cock strained against the cage it was now encased in as the plug sent a particularly powerful surge to his prostate; the tight Cock-cage was another reminder of his power over Tennessee from Master Molesey.

Master Molesey had brought Tennessee out of trance and allowed him to go home for some sleep at five in the morning. The time now was nearly nine; Tennessee had managed at least a few hours of feverish sleep. Watching the snow fall, Tennessee knew that it would be impossible to concentrate on doing anything other than what Master Molesey had programmed him to do with that constant feeling of horniness literally vibrating away inside of him.

Tennessee turned from the window, and somehow, despite the constant vibrating to his Prostate, he had managed to dress in his Sheriff’s uniform; he was just straightening his tie, when Master Molesey entered the room. Although it was a bad thing to do; and Tennessee did not know why he did it, Tennessee flipped Master Molesey the Bird. As soon as he had done it, Tennessee know he had done the wrong thing.

The horrified Tennessee just had time to think, ‘Oh Fuck, no, bad move, he’s going to brainwash me again!’, before Master Molesey snapped at him ‘and who’s the boy,’ and Tennessee feel back into trance.

‘Stand up.’ Master Molesey commanded, and Tennessee did so.

‘You’ll soon become a totally mindless puppet Tennessee, just like your father…’ Master Molesey whispered as he approached the standing, unmoving Tennessee, who was now under his complete control. ‘Shit! The bedroom doors not locked…what’s he planning on?’ Fretted Tennessee. Master Molesey walked up to Tennessee and began undoing the buttons of his shirt and continued talking.

“You and your father are just the beginning. Once I have your brother as well, and them the three of you, all at my beck and call I’ll be raking it in. You wouldn’t believe how much money a piece of straight ass goes for these days. There are people, who will pay an arm and a leg to fuck the likes of you, your brother, and father.”

Tennessee moaned and shuddered involuntary, in pleasure as Master Molesey ran a finger possessively down his hairy, muscular torso after he’d fully unbuttoned Tennessee ’s shirt and removed Tennessee ’s tie. When Master Molesey’s finger reached Tennessee ’s belt, Master Molesey stopped and ran the fingertips of both his hands back up Tennessee ’s body and toyed with his nipples.

“Having the three of you completely obedient, submissive, eager and none the wiser as to what’s being done to the three of you. The three of you are destined to get passed around rich and powerful individual’s get-togethers, as glorified party sex fuck toys.”

Tennessee moaned as Master Molesey gave his sensitized pec-nubs a particularly strong twist. Master Molesey ran one of his hands through Vern’s hair and gripped the back of his neck and force Tennessee into a kiss, Tennessee ’s enslaver’s mouth, opened wide, as Master Moseley’s tongue pushing into his mouth, fucking it. Strangely, Tennessee found that even though his body responded on autopilot to Master Molesey raping his mouth, he found that he enjoyed this perverted pleasure, he felt his cock trying to fully flex and harden against the cage encaging it and his ass clenched tighter around the butt plug stuffed in it.

‘Oh, Fuck, he’s turned me into such a subby, faggot whore.’ Tennessee moaned in his head, desperately, as Master Molesey’s hands freely roamed over the body, he now owned and commanded, totally. ‘On your knees, slut.’ Master Molesey ordered as he broken the kiss and, once again, Tennessee ’s body obeyed, Master Molesey’s order.

Master Molesey relentlessly pounded Tennessee ’s throat, for fifteen minutes, and much to his disgust; Tennessee ’s body eagerly took the abuse. ‘Fuck yes, yes, yah!’ Master Molesey cried as he pulled his cock out of Tennessee ’s mouth and spraying a load of his Cum all over Tennessee ’s face. ‘Thank fuck none of it got on the uniform.’ Tennessee thought wearily, vagally Tennessee was surprised at how skewed his priorities had become. But that thought become pointless, as Master Molesey nutted again, this time all over the front, of Tennessee ’s uniform.

“I wonder what Miss Murdoch, that bitch of a girlfriend of yours, or even you’re Ex-wife would say if they could see you now, whore. Stand and take your uniform off.’ Master Molesey commanded coldly.

Still, vagally apprehensive about the bedroom’s unlocked door, Tennessee nonetheless had no choice but to obey. And moments later, he stood before Master Molesey totally naked, his hairy, muscular body and caged cock on display for anyone to see should they walk in.

“What a sight you make, Slave.” Master Molesey said lewdly licking his lips and looking Tennessee up and down. Strangely and incredibly, Master Molesey looking him, up and down, while naked, caused Tennessee to blush. His cock gave another lurch within the confines of the tight cock-cage, expelling a string of pre-cum onto the floor, in front of Tennessee.

“And so eager too, it seems that’s fine. But for what I have planned for right now; I’d prefer to have that big, fat dick of yours free and flopping about. I’m just sure, that the viewers will just love the sound it makes when it slaps up wetly against your gut while your ass is being ploughed” Master Molesey said as he placed his cell against a pile of books on the night-stood, ready to film what was going to happen next. ‘Oh fuck! He’s not only going to…here of all places…but he’s going to film it as well!? Tennessee thought in dismay, in his head.

Master Molesey smirked as he saw the look of discomfort, on Tennessee ’s face. Master Molesey gave Tennessee a small key, ‘Remove the cage and climb up onto the bed, whore. Face-down and ass-up, like the good slave you’ve become.’ Master Molesey said, Tennessee took the key.

After Tennessee had removed the cage; Tennessee ’s cock bloated to its full, impressive length in no time flat. Tennessee ’s puppet body clambered quickly up onto his bed, where he arranged himself in the middle, pressing his face to the pillows and raised his beefy, hairy ass into the air, ensuring that his plugged whole was plainly visible.

“Very good, appropriately sluttish, for your starring role.” Master Molesey praised, in an amused voice, “Now we just have to-oh good!” The sound of the bedroom door opening caused Tennessee ’s blood to run cold. Oh Fuck, no I’m ruined, I’m done for! Tennessee despaired in his head.

‘You’re here. Finally.’ Master Molesey said as Tennessee ’s father, Fairfax Longman still in his jim-jams entered the room, he then shut and locked the door behind him, a dreamy, vacant expression coved his face. Over on the bed, Tennessee visibly relaxed, which caused Master Molesey to nearly burst out laughing. He so loved yanking this big, dumb, hairy Sheriff’s chain. “Stand at the bottom of the bed, Fairfax. Get yourself a nice view of your son’s ass.’ Master Molesey commanded, and the entranced Fairfax obeyed, his Jim-jam shorts had a noticeable bulge.

“Mmmm…I do like the way you look in your jim-jams, Fairfax.” Master Molesey murmured approaching the hypnotised man from behind. Fairfax’s jersey top hugged his arms and torso in all the right places, showing off his biceps, pecs, shoulders and muscular upper back. But that was nothing compared to his shorts. Master Molesey have something of a fetish for the almost skimpy, slutty shorts that Fairfax now wore, enjoying how they showed off the man’s muscular thighs and ass and left his cock, oh-so-accessible to discerning, wandering hands. Master Molesey made a mental note, to order Tennessee to get some pairs.

“Yes, that’s right. Just stand there…perfectly still, my mindless muscle-slave…let your master appreciate your body, and which you will now willingly give up for another’s enslavement, and maybe pleasure.’ Master Molesey whispered with authority into Fairfax’s ear as he lay himself into the brainwashed man’s back and wound his arms around Fairfax’s hard torso. Tennessee moaned as one of Master Molesey’s hands lifted his jersey, up, and caressed his abs while Master Molesey’s other hand drifted downwards and groped his cock through the material of his shorts.

‘…Yes…master…’ Fairfax moaned, as his head lolled, back onto his enslaver’s right shoulder. Master Molesey could plainly see that Tennessee ’s pupils had blown wide open in arousal behind his fluttering lashes, and a rosy blush slowly climbed up Fairfax’s cheeks.

“You’ve done so well, Davie boy. Thanks to you and your son Tennessee, I’m that much closer to my goal.” Master Molesey praised, grinding his cock against the willing thrall, that had once been Fairfax’s perfectly rounded ass and licking a hot, wet stripe up Fairfax’s neck to his earlobe which he proceeded to nibble on. “Only one more to go.”

Master Molesey’s hand continued its exploration of Tennessee ’s rippling, tanned torso, drifting upwards to greedily grope his pecs and manipulate his pert nipples whilst the other he dipped under the elastic waist of Tennessee ’s shorts and made contact with the stud’s rock-hard cock. “Yes! Oh…fuck!” Tennessee groaned, grinning like the stupid whore he’d been turned into, smiling broadly Master Molesey slowly jerked Fairfax’s leaking piece of meat.

‘Soon I’ll have your entire family under my control slave and, oh, the fun I’ll have…’ Master Molesey promised before he disentangled himself from the wanton slut he’d created.

“Okay Tennessee my boy, I’m sure you’re wondering about what’s going to happen now!” Master Molesey said as he circled around the bed to where he could see his other slave’s face, turned to the right against the surface of the pillows and bed, he was presenting himself upon. Master Molesey grinned at Tennessee ’s concerned expression.

‘‘Fairfax,’’ Master Molesey said looked back to where Tennessee ’s father still stood, his hard-on comically jutting out against his shorts and a dazed horny expression covering his face, ‘‘take your clothes off and climb up on to the bed and kneel between your son’s legs.’’

Once Fairfax was in position, Tennessee looked appropriately, anxious and concerned at Master Molesey: but Tennessee ’s cock none the less, twitched and leaked, when Master Molesey gave the next order. ‘‘Now Fairfax, I want you to remove your son’s butt plug.’’

‘‘Oooh…shit!’’ Vern moaned loudly as his father pulled the sex toy embedded in his whole free with a wet “plop!’’

‘Remember how you like Cum and rimming, slave?’ Master Molesey asked rhetorically, Fairfax just nodded his head in a dreamily, affirmation way, ‘Ha-ha! Good. I want you to rim your son, suck out his whole until its sparkling clean.’ And Fairfax went to town. Tennessee ’s eyes bugged out in his head as his brainwashed father ate out his whole.

‘’Oh, fuck yes! Fuck…so good, Fuck…so good…’’ Tennessee moaned, his eyes glazing over, mouth open and panting as the pleasure he experienced obliterated any concerns he might have had about the location Master Molesey had chosen, for his enslavement.

Fifty minutes passed and Fairfax was still eating out his son’s fuck-whole, his face flushed and slack with primal hunger and covered in mindless drool, his hands clamped onto his son’s trim waist with vice-like intensity as he held Tennessee ’s twitching, undulating muscle-butt in place. Tennessee ’s face was still pressed to the pillows of the bed, drool all over his chin, eyes closed, his usually slicked-back hair a dishevelled mess: his body was covered in fine sheens of perspiration and sweat.

Master Molesey stood back and was content to watch the show from a seat, out of ranch of his cell; that was filming the whole thing. Master Molesey’s cock was out, and he was indulgently stroking his cock to the sight before him but, eventually, he knew that the viewers wanted the show to be a little more XXX rated.

‘‘Okay Fairfax, that’s enough.’ He commanded and Fairfax obediently pulled away from his son’s hungry ass before him, trails of drool that were still connecting Fairfax’s face to his son’s whole, stretched and broke as Fairfax pulled away, and they fell in strings to the bed.

‘Now that your son’s whole has been primed and readied, I’d say it’s about time he got fucked, don’t you?’, Master Molesey said, looking at Fairfax. Fairfax just grinned vaguely at Master Molesey, as his cock twitched and jumped.

‘‘Yes, sure Master.’’ Fairfax replied. ‘‘Good boy. Now listen boy, position the head of your cock against your son’s whole. Don’t penetrate him or let him buck back onto your shaft, not yet. Just tease him with your cock.’’

Tennessee whined like a dog in heat, his right leg twitching as the wet sound of his father’s leaking cock head sliding over his spit-lubed, glistening, pink, puckering whole could be clearly heard. ‘Look at me boy.’ Master Molesey commanded, Tennessee ’s eyes fluttered open, taking a moment to focus on his master.

‘‘This is how it’s going to be from now on,’’ Master Molesey said viciously, getting into Tennessee ’s face, grasping his jaw, holding Tennessee ’s face still, ‘‘you and your family are going to be whores for me, and make me a fortune, until I tire of you all. And that won’t be for a good, long while, if ever.’ Tennessee moaned in reply.

‘’I want you to beg for cock, boy.’’ Master Molesey spat sadistically, ‘‘Beg for cock. Beg Tennessee. Beg to be FUCKED.’’ It was all clearly too much for Tennessee, who broke instantly. Master Molesey guested that Tennessee could never have had a particularly strong will, Fairfax certainly didn’t.

‘‘Please Master, please! I need it! I need my whole fucked! I need to be fucked badly!’’ Tennessee sobbed hysterically, straining against his father’s grip, trying desperately to impale his ass on his father’s eight-inch cock.

‘‘You see boy? Now that wasn’t so hard, was it? Your obedience to cock, and to be fucked witless, was all I’ve ever wanted from you!’’ Master Molesey replied, grinning as he patted Tennessee ’s, slackened, vacant face.

Soon Fairfax’s body too was covered in sweat as he busied himself power-fucking his own son’s ass, his butt-cheeks dimpled with every thrust he made, as he rammed the snorting, mind-fucked, piece of meat on all fours before him, he did not even care any longer that the piece of meat he was now fucking had once been his son.

‘’Oh, fuck yes, sire! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Just like that…oh fucking shit, yes!’’ Tennessee moaned as he tossed his head, a blissed-out expression on his face, his eyes fluttered and showed only the whites of his eyes, as with each of Fairfax’s thrust into his quivering eager body caused Tennessee ’s own fat, leaking cock to collide with his lower stomach with a wet slapping sound.

‘‘So tight, so hot. Fuck yeah…so fucking good…’’ Fairfax mumbled, a rapturous expression on his face, his abs flexed as his hips snapped forwards, his skin shining like beaten copper as droplets of sweat ran down his body.

‘‘This is too fucking perfect.’ Master Molesey murmured as he looked over at his cell, that had recorded the whole scorching-hot fuck season from the start; Master Molesey’s hand was still wrapped around and stroking his cock.

‘’Cum Slave Fairfax!’’ Master Molesey ordered. Fairfax’s half-lidded eyes snapped wide open, his mouth forming a perfect “o” shape as his body locked up and his hips stuttered to a stop, pressed against his son’s whole. ‘OH, FUCK YES!!!’ Fairfax screamed, throwing back his head, as he cum.

‘‘Shit!’’ Tennessee gave a strangled gasp as he evidently felt his father’s cock expand, before it exploded Cum within his ass: Tennessee ’s own cock surging desperately, trying to shoot yet Tennessee was unable to without Master Molesey’s permission, also he had wanked himself dry, the night before. He had days, weeks even, yet to go before being allowed the luxury of an orgasm, if ever.

A couple of minutes later, and it was all over; Master Molesey had turned off his cell, just after he finally blow his load: Fairfax stood sweaty, nearby, he was still entranced, eyes glazed, his head had fallen forward onto his chest, and Tennessee was back in his uniform with his pants around his ankles, bent over the bed.

‘’This ought to keep you nice and lubricated for later!’’ Master Molesey chuckled as he retrieved Tennessee ’s vibrating butt plug from the floor and worked it easily into Tennessee ’s well-fucked, cum filled whole.

‘‘Ooh…fuck…yes!’’ Tennessee moaned as the plug slid into him and filled his now hungry whole. ‘‘Stand up whore, put your cock cage back on and pull your pants up!’’ Master Molesey commanded and, when he was satisfied that Tennessee had done what he had been told and returned the key to the cock-cage; Master Molesey walked over to where Fairfax stood, gently swaying on the spot, his mind it seemed was drifting somewhere with the clouds.

‘‘You’ve done very well today slave,’’ Master Molesey praised, pulling Fairfax’s head up to face him by his hair, ‘’ and how does that make you feel?” Once Fairfax had blinked awake and had been sent off to shower, and clean himself up, but still in a lightly suggestible state, Master Molesey turned back to Tennessee.

‘’Everything in the house of Longman, it seems is going to plan’’ Master Molesey said satisfied, ‘I’ll see you and your father tonight, for your last fuck-session, before your brother arrives tomorrow night, Tennessee my boy. Don’t be late, will you.’’ Tennessee let out a moan in reply, there was nothing he, or his father could do to stop Master Molesey, now!

THE END: