The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stripped Control

  • Atalanta (F) — 20, a student of psychoanalysis. She has long, light brown hair, deep brown eyes, and a surprisingly sharp expression, despite generally being very laid-back and casual. She is also a competitive runner, and has the body to match.
  • Icarus (M) — 20, studying aeronautical engineering. He has short jet-black hair which he never combs, giving him a windswept look. His eyes are dark green, and often seem very sharp, although he relaxes more with people he knows. He dreams of flying higher than has ever been done before.

“Let’s try some strip poker!” Atalanta exclaimed, breaking the silence, a wide smile spreading across her face, and her deep brown eyes shining. Icarus turned his head slightly to the side. “I didn’t know you knew how to play that.” he replied evenly, a slight smirk on his lips. “I saw it in a TV show yesterday and it looked really cool so I checked out the rules after. Come on, let’s do it!” “Alright, but I should warn you that I’m pretty good at this.” Icarus’s slight smirk grew wider as he took his spot on the floor facing Atalanta, and begun shuffling the pack of cards which she had laid on the ground.

“Standard Hold-Em, right?” asked Icarus, his eyes focused on the cards flowing between his hands. “Yeah, sure.” replied Atalanta, zipping up a tight raincoat over the considerable amount of layers she was already wearing. Icarus saw her wipe a bead of sweat with her sleeve and chuckled confidently. “Don’t worry Atalanta, you won’t be warm for long. I’ll give you more to sweat about than heat.” With these words, Icarus dealt the first hand, the cards gliding gracefully through the air, and so the first round began.

Atalanta picked up her cards and looked at them, her face morphing into a noticeable frown, which Icarus noted blankly. After a couple of rounds of checking, Atalanta bet her raincoat against Icarus’ jumper. The bluff was obvious, and Icarus called the bet, a slight smirk returning to his face, and Atalanta’s frown deepening. The cards were revealed, Icarus had a strong pair against a mere high card from Atalanta. “You really need to work on the psychology of this game.” Icarus said with a slight chuckle, as Atalanta gracefully removed her raincoat, revealing a thick but tight-fitting jumper. Icarus supposed there must be more jumpers underneath. She sure had come prepared. “Work on the psychology, eh?” Atalanta muttered under her breath. Icarus was surprised to see that Atalanta seemed to be trying to hold back a smile… but why?

The game continued. Icarus was forced to part with his jumper, continuing the game in a collared t-shirt that fit loosely around his figure. He was doing better than Atalanta, who had just finished removing her socks, having already removed one pair of tracksuit pants, under which were some tighter yoga pants, as well as two out of three layers of jumpers, which completely covered whatever she was wearing underneath. Icarus thought he saw the outline of a belt under Atalanta’s last remaining sweater, but he wasn’t sure. Just more clothes to use as bets, he figured. Also she seemed to be… satisfied with losing? She was usually very competitive, and Icarus could not understand why this would be.

“Three of a kind beats two pair.” Icarus said smugly, placing his two Jacks down on the table next to the one in the flop. He looked at Atalanta expectantly, and was surprised again to see her hiding a smile with her hand. Atalanta lifted her jumper over her head, revealing a dark black tight-fitting shirt, yet so black that any curves were completely shrouded. Icarus opened his eyes in surprise. He also saw that Atalanta was indeed wearing a belt, black all around except for a deep blue spot in the centre. Attracted to the one detail he could see, his eyes were drawn to it, and for an instant he felt as if he was falling into a deep blue tunnel. Atalanta clicked her fingers loudly and Icarus felt himself brought back to reality. He looked back at Atalanta’s face, which now had a strangely serious expression, but for some reason he didn’t see anything wrong with that. Everything was normal, even if it wasn’t, why should he worry about what is and isn’t normal?

“Let’s get back to the game.” Atalanta said, her voice also now sounding uncharacteristically serious. Icarus thought, “Is it odd that she’s acting this way?” but as that thought formed, he felt as if a pool of water in his head forced it to dissolve. All that was left was the thought set in concrete: “Let’s get back to the game.” He began shuffling the cards and dealing the next round.

Although Atalanta didn’t show it, she felt ecstatic. It had worked! The blue colour and precise texture of her belt had been custom-made to send anyone who looks at it into a trance, during which they would take everything they hear as absolute fact. She knew that from Icarus’s perspective, the whole thing must have been over in an instant, but that was far from the truth.

“Hey, Icarus, you’re feeling pretty hot right now, aren’t you? It’s like an oven in here.” Atalanta said in a deadpan tone, staring into Icarus’ eyes. Icarus wondered “Why would she say that?” but again felt that thought dissolving before he could even fully form it. “It’s like an oven in here” replacing it. Despite himself, Icarus felt himself sweating, his skin all over his body becoming uncomfortably warm. He laid down his now slightly sweat-streaked cards and wiped the beads of sweat forming on his face. “If you take off your shirt, you will feel better. Take it off now.” Without thinking, he felt his arms move to pull his now damp shirt over his head, which he tossed to the side. Somehow he felt refreshed, and stopped sweating. Atalanta continued, “You should really dry that sweat that’s all over you. Go and open that window behind you. That will make you feel even better.” Icarus impulsively got up, unfastened the latch on the window, and threw it wide open, the breeze flowing into the room. Although his sweat didn’t evaporate immediately, he felt thoroughly refreshed.

“Let’s play another round then.” Atalanta said, finding her own lips twisting into a smirk, thinking of all the things she could do right now. Icarus sat down and picked up his cards again, his thoughts being forced back into the strategy of the game. He had a 6 and 9 suited. Good flush and run potential, so he decided that he’d stay for the flop. “I bet my tights against your pants.” Atalanta declared. Icarus thought about it for a minute. Atalanta was very optimistic in her outlook, and would often bet way too early, if she had pairs. She never seemed to try to predict what her opponent would do. So does she have a pocket pair? “Are you bluffing?” Icarus asked evenly, looking into her eyes, looking for a reaction. “What, no… I mean, yes, I mean… No comment.” she replied, blushing slightly. Icarus smiled, “I call.”

The flop came up: King, Queen, 9. Icarus looked at Atalanta again, and saw her eyes going back and forth between the cards, a slight frown on her face; she had nothing. “Check.” He said, which was quickly followed by Atalanta’s slightly muted “Check”, of course. He turned over the next card, a 4. Icarus saw he was one heart away from a flush, and smiled internally, keeping his expression neutral. Atalanta looked happy, but she probably just had the pair of 4s. Very little chance of victory for her, the poor girl. “You know, Icarus… You should fold. Your cards aren’t good.” Atalanta said with a sweet smile, staring at Icarus right in the eyes. What? Fold? He could read her cards like a book, why would he… Icarus looked down to see his cards sitting on the top of the deck; he had folded. “You should be glad and thank me; you would totally have lost if I hadn’t told you.” A cheery “Thanks, Atalanta.” escaped Icarus’ mouth before his conscious mind even processed her words, and he felt himself smiling with pleasure. Why was he acting this way, surely his cards were… Well, they weren’t that good, actually they were pretty bad. Atalanta definitely had better. His smile broadened with this thought, and he removed his pants, leaving him in his socks and underpants.

Atalanta felt herself becoming slightly aroused by the idea of being able to control Icarus as she pleased. To him, she was the Goddess who spoke only the truth. His mind would be forced to make her words truth no matter how absurd they may be. As she felt this, she decided to take things to the next level.

“Icarus, we’ve played enough poker. You don’t have much more to lose. Your socks are so ridiculously uncomfortable you’ll remove them now anyway, I don’t know how you managed to keep them on so long.” Icarus felt the fabric of his socks digging into his feet, and felt a mixture of dull pain and intense itchiness. His hands quickly reached to pull them off as fast as possible. He tugged them off and threw them to the side, looking down at his now slightly reddened feet. “Aww, those look like they hurt. Let me massage them to make them better. While I massage them, your entire body will feel as if it’s getting the perfect massage, and when I stop it will leave you craving more.” Icarus felt something stirring in the back of his mind protesting the irrationality of this, but he ignored it and promptly lied down on his back.

Atalanta knew that now was the chance she’d been waiting for to make Icarus hers in every way. Nothing leaves a deeper impression than intense pleasure. She grabbed his left foot with her hands, and gave it a slow rubbing massage. Icarus jolted a bit and opened his eyes wide in surprise before they slowly closed again, caving in to the waves of physical bliss he felt all over his body, his mouth spreading into a broad grin. Atalanta continued to press her attack “These waves of pleasure you are feeling, only I can give them to you. In fact, you will find that you will never be able to experience intense pleasure again, unless I am the cause of it. You must therefore ensure you make me happy, because nothing scares you more than losing the source of this pleasure forever.” Atalanta said, as she felt the fire of pleasure stirring within herself as well. Although, she was the one in control, right?

“From now on, anywhere and anytime there is touch between you and me, you will feel perfect bliss. You will find yourself thoroughly addicted to this feeling; addicted to my touch.” Atalanta continued. “Now repeat that last sentence for me, and let that repetition set it so deeply and strongly in your mind that you will never be able to break free from the chains of this idea unless I explicitly free you from it.”

“From now on, anywhere and anytime there is touch between you and me, you will feel like you do now. You will feel yourself thoroughly addicted to this feeling; addicted to my touch.” Icarus replied, his voice charged with energy. Yet Atalanta felt like something was off… Did she just repeat the sentence as well? She didn’t remember deciding to do that.

She decided to take a break to think of more things to program into Icarus. She couldn’t have him stirring around in bliss making those deep moaning noises, much as they turned her on, they made it hard for her to think, so she decided that it was naptime. “When I snap my fingers you will feel yourself becoming very sleepy, with waves of relaxation spreading up your body, first silencing your voice, then spreading from your feet up to your head, forcing you into a deep slumber. When you wake from this in half an hour, you will find yourself thoroughly dedicated to pleasuring me, as you will feel so much pleasure from touching me, and even more pleasure from stimulating my pleasure. Let that loop sink in.” Atalanta smiled in satisfaction, and snapped her fingers.

Icarus felt the pleasure he was feeling subside, and looked down to see that Atalanta was no longer touching his feet. All resistance was gone, he just wanted to feel her touch again. He tried to call out to beg her to touch him again, but for some reason his voice wasn’t forming; his vocal chords had completely relaxed. No matter, he must touch her. He must pleasure her. Icarus suddenly felt waves of relaxation spreading from deep within him. He forced himself into a sitting position and saw Atalanta sitting on her knees looking at her fallen belt in horror. Icarus tried to force himself towards her, but his legs were now completely beyond his senses. He saw Atalanta fall to her side, hugging her knees as he too fell backwards and submitted to the rising waves of relaxation.

Atalanta tried to scream, to make a sound, anything! This was a disaster. At some point when she was massaging Icarus, her belt had fallen down to the floor, and the blue was visible in her peripheral vision. That explained why she was feeling the effects! That’s why she repeated the phrase! Her programs for Icarus were now in her as well. This wasn’t how it was supposed to… supposed to…? No, this is the best way. All she wanted was to please Icarus, and this is the best way to do that. Falling on her side, her arms limply strewn around her, she smiled at the thought of being able to give so much pleasure to Icarus, and to let him stimulate her in return. She felt her eyes slowly close as her thoughts faded into the bliss of nothingness.